NATION

PASSWORD

The Invaders | Ego Sum Ideo Vici

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm

A worthy try at least this time, fendas. But birds of a feather flock together, and when the best take the field it's a difficult task indeed.

I won't be so...fake as to wish you better luck next time. But everyone's like a close football game.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:27 pm

Yesterday, Christmas and The Moon were taken (presumed tagged) by The Invaders. Although Jolly Ole Saint Nick dislodged the raiders quickly in Christmas, the occupation of The Moon (complete with CG temporarily taking over) continues.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:29 pm

We're keeping the Invaders in power in the Moon until they write us a decent WFE!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:41 pm

Sedgistan wrote:We're keeping the Invaders in power in the Moon until they write us a decent WFE!

Might be waiting a while for that, Sedge :/
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:03 pm

We got time, this is the most excitement the moon has had in a long time.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Sedgistan wrote:We're keeping the Invaders in power in the Moon until they write us a decent WFE!

And is the current one OK?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:

Might be waiting a while for that, Sedge :/

This is the new way of permanent conquest. Refounds are so 2016!

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:59 pm

T E Lawrence wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Might be waiting a while for that, Sedge :/

This is the new way of permanent conquest. Refounds are so 2016!

-- Lawrence.

Bore them into submission? I mean, honestly, it's not the worst plan I've seen!
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Liddell Hart
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liddell Hart » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:43 pm

Home Alone and Die Hard are leading the Christmas movie poll over on The Moon. Be sure to stop by and vote!

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 pm

The occupation of Eternal Scholars, under Operation Proton Forever, has concluded after three weeks of victory after victory. Nearly one hundred defenders and natives have been routed out of the region into The Rejected Realms. The Invaders Command Council is pleased to report that all native nations have been purged from Eternal Scholars, despite many half-hearted liberation attempts by defenders.

As one infamous defender once said about their "sieges": "some things are merely means to an end, not the end itself."

No words could ring more false. It's pure embarrassment upon defender leaders, but shame is much easier to handle than their frustrated soldiers with low morale. The number of defenders switching sides is picking up, and defenders can only blame themselves for making empty promises.

The following service bar is hereby awarded to all participating Invaders for their professional work in Operation Proton Forever.

Ego Sum Ideo Vici. Long live The Invaders!

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Wow, I don't get any appreciation or acknowledgement for helping via Security Council? :(

Good job though! :clap:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Thanks!

Postby Twins of Hearts » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:38 pm

And a special thank you to Sygian, whom nearly un-liberated the region for us in our first days of entry. Keep your TIN foil hats in their cases, the Invaders certainly are not watching the security council and hitting targets nominated there. No.

Not at all.

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:37 pm

Sygian II wrote:Wow, I don't get any appreciation or acknowledgement for helping via Security Council? :(

Sieges. Syg-es?
Twins of Hearts wrote:Keep your TIN foil hats in their cases, the Invaders certainly are not watching the security council and hitting targets nominated there. No.

Not at all.

Kingdom of Ireland, anyone?

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:06 am

Nice ribbons!!! :D :D :D

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 am

The Saga of The Moon (is over):
  • 6 minutes ago: The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan elected WA Delegate (ending The Protectorate of TLS 18's reign).
  • 11 hours ago: The Protectorate of TLS 18 elected WA Delegate.
  • 20 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Invader Delegate lost WA Delegate status (reign: 3 days).
  • 4 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Invader Delegate elected WA Delegate (ending The Pinktastic Coffee Loving Grand Dutchy Queendom of the Most Magnificent Moddess of Crazy girl's reign).
  • 4 days ago: The Pinktastic Coffee Loving Grand Dutchy Queendom of the Most Magnificent Moddess of Crazy girl elected WA Delegate (ending The Rogue Nation of Invader Delegate's reign).
  • 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Invader Delegate elected WA Delegate (ending The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan's reign after 154 days).

The region has been returned to its normal state of only boasting Sedge and CG as WA members, but this is a raid to remember.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you for posting The Invaders' raid reports for them, I am sure they highly appreciate it.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Vetelo
Envoy

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:57 am

Just to clear up any confusion, I've now resigned from The Invaders, permanently this time. I'm tired of their crap. I hope demoting me was worth it, Knot :)
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Coalition of Sovereign Nations Citizen
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Hello, I'm Attero! That's my preferred name.

AKA Atte, Atty, Pracinha, Mjolltrux, Tombouctu, Vetelo, or just Vet.

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Vetelo wrote:Just to clear up any confusion, I've now resigned from The Invaders, permanently this time. I'm tired of their crap. I hope demoting me was worth it, Knot :)

Considering you had just ragequit a few days ago and given the circumstances under which that occurred, demotion was generous. You really have no room to be complaining.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Attero

Postby Twins of Hearts » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Attero,

Please disengage from TI, give it a few weeks. Don't ring any bells....that cannot be unrung.

The command council made the decision. Hate us all equally then.

Good luck to you and the USSD in your future endeavors.

DC

Liddell Hart
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Liddell Hart » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Sygian II wrote:Thank you for posting The Invaders' raid reports for them, I am sure they highly appreciate it.

Ask, and ye shall receive. This started out as a simple WA Delegate topple, but things escalated slowly when Sedge granted the Invader Delegate the powers to tag the region. Turned out to be a good time, though I do believe I might be trapped here forever.

Space Invaders Land on the Moon!

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Perhaps if you wanted me to "disengage from TI" you shouldn't have banned someone from the Invaders on the premise that "he is a good friend of mine". Embassies are now being closed between TI and USSD, I hope you are happy with the result.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

Supreme Commissar, Governor, and Fleet Admiral of USSD, General Secretary of LSU,

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:35 pm

If you have any concerns about anything, please contact Marshal T E Lawrence.

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:04 pm

T E Lawrence wrote:If you have any concerns about anything, please contact Marshal T E Lawrence.

-- Lawrence.

I'm concerned, I'll tell you right here! Why are you covering up for DC again and saying to Ravnabbor that he was banned because "he went to a defender region"? Surely something so minor wouldn't be anything worth lying over? How about, instead trying to cover up such a minor incident, admit to your faults for once. Here is the actual reason why he was banned.

https://postimg.org/image/cyxnx293h/
https://postimg.org/image/4arm3djf3/

I'd appreciate it if this didn't happen again. Thanks.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

T E Lawrence
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby T E Lawrence » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Vetelo wrote:
T E Lawrence wrote:If you have any concerns about anything, please contact Marshal T E Lawrence.

-- Lawrence.

I'm concerned, I'll tell you right here! Why are you covering up for DC again and saying to Ravnabbor that he was banned because "he went to a defender region"? Surely something so minor wouldn't be anything worth lying over? How about, instead trying to cover up such a minor incident, admit to your faults for once.

I had no context other than seeing that the nation concerned moved to Spear Danes before its ban after you posted on our RMB. In short, my message to you was mere speculation, before I had a chance to talk to Drunken Conquerors. The ban has been rightly reversed, naturally. I'm not the most active anymore, but do still contact me about Invaders' decisions before making scenes.

Please clear "minor" things up with me in private in the future or risk looking silly in a public forum again.

-- Lawrence.
Marshal T. E. Lawrence
The Invaders

Vetelo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetelo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:43 pm

T E Lawrence wrote:Please clear "minor" things up with me in private in the future or risk looking silly in a public forum again.

-- Lawrence.

I have you blocked on all methods of communication, so that is not an option for me.
USSD Founder
USSF Fleet Admiral
Travelling Region Member
Former Positions

Attero of Vetelo

The joy, let me burn,
in the kingdom of flesh!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay