NATION

PASSWORD

[UK] Prince Charles: don’t repeat the horrors of the past

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

How do you currently feel about the future?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Optimistic
44
33%
Mixture
36
27%
Pessimistic
53
40%
 
Total votes : 133

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69785
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:44 pm

AD Shift wrote:It's time to stop with the populist movements are literally Hitler bullshit. I'm not a populist but it's getting really fucking annoying.


When people talk like this the Hitler comparisons actually start to become valid.
Great Kauthar wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
>Implying Trump isn't the elite

Also, define "moral degeneracy".

-Abortion
-Interracial Activity
-Same-Sex Activity
-Cross-Dressing
-Most of the social values promoted by the Left and the AltRight
-Not attending Church if you're religious

In the regard if someone seriously advocated violently seizing all the means of production, establishing forced labor camps, and purging of dissidents a comparison to Stalin wouldn't be inappropriate.
Anarcho-Communist, Democratic Confederalist
"The Earth isn't dying, it's being killed. And those killing it have names and addresses." -Utah Phillips

User avatar
Minoa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5031
Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:It's quite good to see that the modern day political perseptic has been so degradged that this has turned into a alex jones conspiracy nonsense thread, and about Ireland, and catholics and protestants.

No wonder everyone is going insane. The world is becoming Bioshock Infinite. Mark my words.

I start a reasonable thread about Prince Charles, whose opinion just happen to correspond with mine at that moment, and this is what it has come to. My view of the Internet is actually quite grim, but that is for another thread.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5892
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Great Kauthar wrote:I put the preservation of my race above all. If a black person reproduces with any other race, it ends up a shade of brown, that includes white people. Whites reproducing with blacks ends millennia of heritage and ends a bloodline.


I have Caucasian and Chinese and Malay ancestors.

I seem to not have ended any bloodlines.

What do?
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Brkelgarozed
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Dec 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brkelgarozed » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Genivaria wrote:
Brkelgarozed wrote:No not really most of they immigrants of late 19th and 20th century where form Europe and had similar values and culture. And immigrates did not keep their cultures they all assimilated in to one culture. American culture.

You clearly aren't an American if you think there's a single American culture.
As a Texan I can tell you right now that New Yorkers don't know shit about making proper sweet tea.

Yeah there is they all common values.
Pros:Trump,UKIP,Brexit,Front National,Alternative für Deutschland,Eurosceptism Israel,Popularism,Nationalism,USA,Eastern Europe,Free speech,Capitalism,Prolife,Catholicism,Gun Rights,Limited Immigration,Traditional Gender Roles,Honor
Cons:BLM,BPP,Modern Feminism,Cultural Marxism, Globalism, Islam,Neo-Nazis,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Identity politics, Mass Immigration,Multiculturalism,North Korea,China,CNN,EU,UN,Racism,Abortion,Communism,Antifa.
True about slavery http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient- ... ary-002171
My political compass https://www.politicalcompass.org/analys ... 25&soc=2.0 The truth about Islam https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/page ... lence.aspx
BUILD THE WALL. #Blue Lives Matter
WE ARE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69785
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Genivaria » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Brkelgarozed wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You clearly aren't an American if you think there's a single American culture.
As a Texan I can tell you right now that New Yorkers don't know shit about making proper sweet tea.

Yeah there is they all common values.

Yeah that's not the same as claiming 'there's a single American culture'.
Backpedal some more.
Anarcho-Communist, Democratic Confederalist
"The Earth isn't dying, it's being killed. And those killing it have names and addresses." -Utah Phillips

User avatar
Western Vale Confederacy
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9211
Founded: Nov 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Vale Confederacy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:00 am

DAHON wrote:
Great Kauthar wrote:I put the preservation of my race above all. If a black person reproduces with any other race, it ends up a shade of brown, that includes white people. Whites reproducing with blacks ends millennia of heritage and ends a bloodline.


I have Caucasian and Chinese and Malay ancestors.

I seem to not have ended any bloodlines.

What do?


I significant evidence that I'm descended from Iberian Moors, Austrians, Irish, maybe even some Indian...

The concept of "white race" doesn't exist anymore, we're all mixed one way or the other.

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5892
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:08 am

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:The concept of "white race" doesn't exist anymore


It never really has, Jumar's bigoted pretensions notwithstanding. We're all sons and daughters of Eve, we're all from the Rift Valley, we're all black, one way or another.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Salandriagado
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22831
Founded: Apr 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salandriagado » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:01 am

Brkelgarozed wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You clearly aren't an American if you think there's a single American culture.
As a Texan I can tell you right now that New Yorkers don't know shit about making proper sweet tea.

Yeah there is they all common values.


Name one.
Cosara wrote:
Anachronous Rex wrote:Good thing most a majority of people aren't so small-minded, and frightened of other's sexuality.

Over 40% (including me), are, so I fixed the post for accuracy.

Vilatania wrote:
Salandriagado wrote:
Notice that the link is to the notes from a university course on probability. You clearly have nothing beyond the most absurdly simplistic understanding of the subject.
By choosing 1, you no longer have 0 probability of choosing 1. End of subject.

(read up the quote stack)

Deal. £3000 do?[/quote]

Of course.[/quote]

User avatar
Uxupox
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13447
Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Uxupox » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:04 am

Genivaria wrote:
Brkelgarozed wrote:No not really most of they immigrants of late 19th and 20th century where form Europe and had similar values and culture. And immigrates did not keep their cultures they all assimilated in to one culture. American culture.

You clearly aren't an American if you think there's a single American culture.
As a Texan I can tell you right now that New Yorkers don't know shit about making proper sweet tea.


Why have icky tea when you can have glorious Coffee.
Economic Left/Right: 0.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.00

User avatar
Hurdergaryp
Post Czar
 
Posts: 43419
Founded: Jul 10, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hurdergaryp » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:09 am

Western Vale Confederacy wrote:
DAHON wrote:I have Caucasian and Chinese and Malay ancestors.

I seem to not have ended any bloodlines.

What do?

I significant evidence that I'm descended from Iberian Moors, Austrians, Irish, maybe even some Indian...

The concept of "white race" doesn't exist anymore, we're all mixed one way or the other.

If it ever existed to begin with. There are pale Caucasians, but that's about it.


“Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is excellent.”
Mao Zedong

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 69785
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Genivaria » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:48 pm

Uxupox wrote:
Genivaria wrote:You clearly aren't an American if you think there's a single American culture.
As a Texan I can tell you right now that New Yorkers don't know shit about making proper sweet tea.


Why have icky tea when you can have glorious Coffee.

Spoken like a true working class American. *nods*
Anarcho-Communist, Democratic Confederalist
"The Earth isn't dying, it's being killed. And those killing it have names and addresses." -Utah Phillips

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54847
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperializt Russia » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:23 am

Great Kauthar wrote:can we just abolish the monarchy already? Why should we care what some rich piece of shit zionist colonial oppressor thinks, fuck him and the rest of the royal family.

Find it interesting you think that after apparently voting to remove half of our international influence, we should just "abolish" the other half, and be impatient with the fact it hasn't happened yet.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
Lavochkin
Diplomat
 
Posts: 712
Founded: Nov 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lavochkin » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:31 am

Genivaria wrote:
Uxupox wrote:
Why have icky tea when you can have glorious Coffee.

Spoken like a true working class American. *nods*

Coffee ain't even American. Cola is the true drink of the brave and free.
✫ The Federated States of Lavochkin ✫
✪ Федеративные Штаты Лавочкина ✪
⚜ De av forent stater av Lavochkin ⚜
Из пепла, к звездам
Из пепла, к звездам

Fra asken, til stjernene
Fra asken, til stjernene

Delegate for The Empire of Oppression (62nd largest region and growing!)

We pray for those who have lost a member or a loved one during the tragedies of 2016/2017

User avatar
Minoa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5031
Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:40 am

Internationalist Bastard wrote:Maybe some of us care about people fleeing from a war to find a better life more then peoples fear that they are terrorists

To add on to the above, it is my firm belief that not all "X" are "Y". You cannot assume all persons of a certain faith to be violent just because of ISIL, but at the same time it is this kind of shunning that drives them into violence out of despair, and then it worsens the vicious circle of violence.

I know that there are lots of solutions on the table, but definitely not the right-wing populism ones, like the version in Hungary and Poland where racism, homophobia, ableism, interference in the judiciary and hostility towards free expression is a now serious problem.

At least I refrain from such knee-jerk reactions like the Daily Mail newspaper, but for the reasons that I said in the OP, I can't stay and fight if such a thing happens in the UK, not with my mental health issues depriving me of interest in nearly all the things that I usually do - loneliness isn’t helping either. At such point (if such a thing like Hungary and Poland happens in the UK) it would either that I emigrate (and recover) or I end my life (at least with dignity).

I apologise for posting my grim reality but even my talented mind has a limit of torture or something like that.

Best,

-- Minoa
Last edited by Minoa on Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

User avatar
Minzerland II
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5589
Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:12 am

Great Kauthar wrote:can we just abolish the monarchy already? Why should we care what some rich piece of shit zionist colonial oppressor thinks, fuck him and the rest of the royal family.

Because they're beneficial to the Kingdom.
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

User avatar
The Conez Imperium
Minister
 
Posts: 3053
Founded: Nov 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Conez Imperium » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:51 am

AD Shift wrote:It's time to stop with the populist movements are literally Hitler bullshit. I'm not a populist but it's getting really fucking annoying.


I find it annoying when people make historical comparison and don't explain why their comparison is valid. Nothing wrong with equating something or someone with Hitler as long as it is supported in a coherent argument. Why try to stifle creativity I say.
Salut tout le monde, c'est moi !

User avatar
Brachauland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brachauland » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:18 am

Minoa wrote:
Internationalist Bastard wrote:Maybe some of us care about people fleeing from a war to find a better life more then peoples fear that they are terrorists

To add on to the above, it is my firm belief that not all "X" are "Y". You cannot assume all persons of a certain faith to be violent just because of ISIL, but at the same time it is this kind of shunning that drives them into violence out of despair, and then it worsens the vicious circle of violence.

I know that there are lots of solutions on the table, but definitely not the right-wing populism ones, like the version in Hungary and Poland where racism, homophobia, ableism, interference in the judiciary and hostility towards free expression is a now serious problem.

At least I refrain from such knee-jerk reactions like the Daily Mail newspaper, but for the reasons that I said in the OP, I can't stay and fight if such a thing happens in the UK, not with my mental health issues depriving me of interest in nearly all the things that I usually do - loneliness isn’t helping either. At such point (if such a thing like Hungary and Poland happens in the UK) it would either that I emigrate (and recover) or I end my life (at least with dignity).

I apologise for posting my grim reality but even my talented mind has a limit of torture or something like that.

Best,

-- Minoa

I'm not sure if you have noticed but almost all "Ebil Eurosceptic Parties!!1!" are traditional liberal to centre-left parties. The only large Eurosceptic nazi party around is Golden Dawn in Greece and their support has collapsed since the last elections there. You aren't going to get executed by a new regime consolidating its power... Yet.

The reason I'm saying yet is because the pro-European and pro-invasion part of Europe, including the elites, are making a great mistake by marginalising and blaming the working class population by calling them 'nazis' and ignoring all of their arguments in this discussion.

I'm living in low-income Dutch neighbourhood because I (like most white people and our predecessors here) are living in these conditions for the past 60 years. In that time we have seen a large influx of migrants in the past few years which has risen the non-western population to about 20-30% here (not including the newest wave of migrants, or 'refugees' as I'm supposed to call them). My neighbourhood has the second worst crimerate in the entire city of 120,000 inhabitants and my neighbourhood is one of the about 10 in this entire country that has an insufficient grade because of the crime from the mostly Moroccan gangs and the religious conflict between the muslims and non-muslims.

If people who have to live in a country which feels and acts no longer as theirs and have to live under these worsening conditions but are being ignored because they are just 'helping to the rise of fascism' such as bonnie prince Charles and most liberals are saying, then you shouldn't be surprised they will actually opt out of democratic parties and start supporing nationalist militias and fascist parties. Hell, the Dutch fascistesque party, the NVU, has changed status from being a hated group in Gelderland to a welcome face in almost every low-income neighbourhood within a year.

And, to be honest, if Charles here and most people keep bad-mouthing us and ignoring us, then I think I will also opt out of democracy and join up with the growing fascists. I'd rather be on the right side of the regime when that time comes.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64883
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:21 am

Brachauland wrote:
Minoa wrote:To add on to the above, it is my firm belief that not all "X" are "Y". You cannot assume all persons of a certain faith to be violent just because of ISIL, but at the same time it is this kind of shunning that drives them into violence out of despair, and then it worsens the vicious circle of violence.

I know that there are lots of solutions on the table, but definitely not the right-wing populism ones, like the version in Hungary and Poland where racism, homophobia, ableism, interference in the judiciary and hostility towards free expression is a now serious problem.

At least I refrain from such knee-jerk reactions like the Daily Mail newspaper, but for the reasons that I said in the OP, I can't stay and fight if such a thing happens in the UK, not with my mental health issues depriving me of interest in nearly all the things that I usually do - loneliness isn’t helping either. At such point (if such a thing like Hungary and Poland happens in the UK) it would either that I emigrate (and recover) or I end my life (at least with dignity).

I apologise for posting my grim reality but even my talented mind has a limit of torture or something like that.

Best,

-- Minoa

I'm not sure if you have noticed but almost all "Ebil Eurosceptic Parties!!1!" are traditional liberal to centre-left parties. The only large Eurosceptic nazi party around is Golden Dawn in Greece and their support has collapsed since the last elections there. You aren't going to get executed by a new regime consolidating its power... Yet.

The reason I'm saying yet is because the pro-European and pro-invasion part of Europe, including the elites, are making a great mistake by marginalising and blaming the working class population by calling them 'nazis' and ignoring all of their arguments in this discussion.

I'm living in low-income Dutch neighbourhood because I (like most white people and our predecessors here) are living in these conditions for the past 60 years. In that time we have seen a large influx of migrants in the past few years which has risen the non-western population to about 20-30% here (not including the newest wave of migrants, or 'refugees' as I'm supposed to call them). My neighbourhood has the second worst crimerate in the entire city of 120,000 inhabitants and my neighbourhood is one of the about 10 in this entire country that has an insufficient grade because of the crime from the mostly Moroccan gangs and the religious conflict between the muslims and non-muslims.

If people who have to live in a country which feels and acts no longer as theirs and have to live under these worsening conditions but are being ignored because they are just 'helping to the rise of fascism' such as bonnie prince Charles and most liberals are saying, then you shouldn't be surprised they will actually opt out of democratic parties and start supporing nationalist militias and fascist parties. Hell, the Dutch fascistesque party, the NVU, has changed status from being a hated group in Gelderland to a welcome face in almost every low-income neighbourhood within a year.

And, to be honest, if Charles here and most people keep bad-mouthing us and ignoring us, then I think I will also opt out of democracy and join up with the growing fascists. I'd rather be on the right side of the regime when that time comes.


>UKIP

>Center-left

:eyebrow:
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54847
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperializt Russia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:23 am

Brachauland wrote:
Minoa wrote:To add on to the above, it is my firm belief that not all "X" are "Y". You cannot assume all persons of a certain faith to be violent just because of ISIL, but at the same time it is this kind of shunning that drives them into violence out of despair, and then it worsens the vicious circle of violence.

I know that there are lots of solutions on the table, but definitely not the right-wing populism ones, like the version in Hungary and Poland where racism, homophobia, ableism, interference in the judiciary and hostility towards free expression is a now serious problem.

At least I refrain from such knee-jerk reactions like the Daily Mail newspaper, but for the reasons that I said in the OP, I can't stay and fight if such a thing happens in the UK, not with my mental health issues depriving me of interest in nearly all the things that I usually do - loneliness isn’t helping either. At such point (if such a thing like Hungary and Poland happens in the UK) it would either that I emigrate (and recover) or I end my life (at least with dignity).

I apologise for posting my grim reality but even my talented mind has a limit of torture or something like that.

Best,

-- Minoa

I'm not sure if you have noticed but almost all "Ebil Eurosceptic Parties!!1!" are traditional liberal to centre-left parties. The only large Eurosceptic nazi party around is Golden Dawn in Greece and their support has collapsed since the last elections there. You aren't going to get executed by a new regime consolidating its power... Yet.

On what level are "most ebil eurosceptic parties" "liberal to centre-left"?
Some liberal and centre-left parties may be anti-EU, but they base themselves on other issues. Parties that we would tend to call "Eurosceptic" as an identifier are almost all right-wing to varying degrees.
Brachauland wrote:The reason I'm saying yet is because the pro-European and pro-invasion part of Europe, including the elites, are making a great mistake by marginalising and blaming the working class population by calling them 'nazis' and ignoring all of their arguments in this discussion.

lol.

I mean, yeah, there has been marginalisation and ignoring those sectors of society, but that's not the bit that I'm laughing at, mate.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
Brachauland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Brachauland » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:23 am

Vassenor wrote:
Brachauland wrote:I'm not sure if you have noticed but almost all "Ebil Eurosceptic Parties!!1!" are traditional liberal to centre-left parties. The only large Eurosceptic nazi party around is Golden Dawn in Greece and their support has collapsed since the last elections there. You aren't going to get executed by a new regime consolidating its power... Yet.

The reason I'm saying yet is because the pro-European and pro-invasion part of Europe, including the elites, are making a great mistake by marginalising and blaming the working class population by calling them 'nazis' and ignoring all of their arguments in this discussion.

I'm living in low-income Dutch neighbourhood because I (like most white people and our predecessors here) are living in these conditions for the past 60 years. In that time we have seen a large influx of migrants in the past few years which has risen the non-western population to about 20-30% here (not including the newest wave of migrants, or 'refugees' as I'm supposed to call them). My neighbourhood has the second worst crimerate in the entire city of 120,000 inhabitants and my neighbourhood is one of the about 10 in this entire country that has an insufficient grade because of the crime from the mostly Moroccan gangs and the religious conflict between the muslims and non-muslims.

If people who have to live in a country which feels and acts no longer as theirs and have to live under these worsening conditions but are being ignored because they are just 'helping to the rise of fascism' such as bonnie prince Charles and most liberals are saying, then you shouldn't be surprised they will actually opt out of democratic parties and start supporing nationalist militias and fascist parties. Hell, the Dutch fascistesque party, the NVU, has changed status from being a hated group in Gelderland to a welcome face in almost every low-income neighbourhood within a year.

And, to be honest, if Charles here and most people keep bad-mouthing us and ignoring us, then I think I will also opt out of democracy and join up with the growing fascists. I'd rather be on the right side of the regime when that time comes.


>UKIP

>Center-left

:eyebrow:

"Traditional liberal to centre-left parties"

UKIP is a traditional liberal nationalist party. The Dutch party PVV is a centre-left nationalist party.

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54847
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperializt Russia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:25 am

Brachauland wrote:
Vassenor wrote:
>UKIP

>Center-left

:eyebrow:

"Traditional liberal to centre-left parties"

UKIP is a traditional liberal nationalist party. The Dutch party PVV is a centre-left nationalist party.

UKIP is a socially conservative party.

Economically liberal? Maybe, but that's a use of the term "liberal" that should probably be retired, save for the "neoliberal" term. This form of "liberal" is also nowt to do with the centre-left, which aren't traditionally economically liberal.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
Minoa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5031
Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:40 am

Brachauland wrote:And, to be honest, if Charles here and most people keep bad-mouthing us and ignoring us, then I think I will also opt out of democracy and join up with the growing fascists. I'd rather be on the right side of the regime when that time comes.

I don't want to pick any side: not with my dire state of health. But for me, there is nowhere other than NationStates to make my state of depression known.
Last edited by Minoa on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54847
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperializt Russia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:03 am

Also, why do you care what Prince Charles thinks of "you"? He's not in or from the same country as you, and he's not a politician and is in fact banned by law from being one, as he is a royal.
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

User avatar
Vassenor
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64883
Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:17 am

Imperializt Russia wrote:Also, why do you care what Prince Charles thinks of "you"? He's not in or from the same country as you, and he's not a politician and is in fact banned by law from being one, as he is a royal.


Not sure if it's the case here, but some people seem to get really upset whenever someone suggests that right-wing populism isn't the greatest thing in history.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

User avatar
Imperializt Russia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54847
Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperializt Russia » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:26 am

Vassenor wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Also, why do you care what Prince Charles thinks of "you"? He's not in or from the same country as you, and he's not a politician and is in fact banned by law from being one, as he is a royal.


Not sure if it's the case here, but some people seem to get really upset whenever someone suggests that right-wing populism isn't the greatest thing in history.

What harm can right-wing populism possibly cause?
Warning! This poster has:
PT puppet of the People's Republic of Samozaryadnyastan.

Lamadia wrote:dangerous socialist attitude
Also,
Imperializt Russia wrote:I'm English, you tit.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: American Legionaries, Chan Island, Dexterra, Emotional Support Crocodile, Esternial, Fartsniffage, Ifreann, Kanaia, Neelix, Reformed States of the Union, Salus Maior, The Jamesian Republic, Untecna

Advertisement

Remove ads