NATION

PASSWORD

In Memorial of the Fallen [RWBY RP|OOC 3|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best new character so far? (Volume 5)

Leonardo Lionheart
No votes
Sienna Khan
38%
The pilot
23%
Weiss' summoned knight
23%
Vernal (could she be...)
No votes
No. Spoilers. Storm.
8%
"Actually these four episodes have been out for a we-" SHUSH, NO SPOILERS.
8%

Total votes : 13

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:07 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Charlia wrote:...No. :p

You're dead to me. :P
That's fine, I like ghosts.

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:16 am

Charlia wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:You're dead to me. :P
That's fine, I like ghosts.

Out of simple curiosity, does that include poltergeists?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:22 am

Ryanimus wrote:
Charlia wrote:That's fine, I like ghosts.

ALL the ghosts.

But especially the vengeful ones.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:24 am

Charlia wrote:
Ryanimus wrote:

ALL the ghosts.

But especially the vengeful ones.

To illustrate, you know how most kids get all disappointed when they find out that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, etc., aren't actually real?

Those never bothered me. No, I got all depressed when I was told that ghosts weren't real.

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:09 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Xiaphael 'Flavien' Mirtovel
Sex: M
Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Animal Traits (Omit if human):
Biography: Xiaphael grew up in Vale, living in the countryside, but still close enough to the city. He grew normally, like just about any people. His two parents, and an older sister that was working at a bakery. He was extremely close to her, but progressively, she got more and more distant as time passed.
At first, Xiaphael didn't notice it, but as time went on, he did, and immediately tried to find why she was being that way. After a year of searching, his sister ripped all ties with him and coincidentally, the rest of the family.
He still hadn't found what did it, yet, he was determined to do so. So he continued. This went on for three more years, where he had figured he'd train at combat school, which was something that gave him not only the tools to being able to defend himself but also his identity. In an attempt to protect himself from the same problems he started wearing a helmet. Then he found them, with the help of his family, and friends.
It was a criminal group, not necessarily that known, but it had enough power to push several people down and force them into submission.

Two weeks later, Xiaphael raided the hideout of these people, using two shields, and his armor. In the battle, his sister, that had been kept there for a year now, was killed.
In a matter of minutes, the whole base collapsed, killing dozens and forever scarring the boy.

He was brought to Beacon to continue his huntsman studies, but to keep himself somewhat sane, he now avoids actual conversations and clings to one thing only that still makes him feel like his sister is alive.
Chocolate biscuits.

Personality: Xiaphael is mostly silent, if he ever talks, either it's unrelated to the subject at hand, IF, be mistake, he does say something related, he will go down almost immediately in sheer shock. He lives for one thing, chocolate biscuits, if anyone gives him these on a regular basis, the person that does so will be considered in his mind as nothing short of a god. He is highly protective of family and friends, and Monty knows what would happen if one of these people got hurt on his watch.
In a fight, he is extremely defensive, hardly ever giving back any hits unless absolutely necessary or angered.
When angered, Xiaphael is terrifyingly aggressive, giving a great contrast to his normally calm and aloof persona. He will quite literally take the gloves off to annihilate his enemy if one of his friends or family are hurt or killed. If he speaks, it's either to warn the person of their mistake or to coordinate with others, should it be needed.

However, despite all this, he will never show his face or take off his helmet. No one knows what he looks like under that helmet.
Appearance: Xiaphael typically has heavy armor that he has no qualms walking around with absolutely constantly. Most of the time, he manages to somehow put his uniform on top of his armor.
Otherwise, it looks like this.
Of course, he may change it later on.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Eldaora Casca
Appearance:
He uses two of the same shield for maximum protection.
Capabilities: The two shields, aside from being extremely sturdy and resistant to just about anything also have the ability to shoot a short range cartridge.
In addition to that, the shields can stock up the kinetic energy from the hits they take to either discharge it as a short range blizzard blast, or to make themselves even sturdier depending on the will of the user.
Those are stocked in vials within the shield.

Semblance: Weight and mass control: Over a range of three meters, Xiaphael can manipulate the weight and mass of everything that stands within his effective range.
It can be used on himself and is more often than not used as a mean of making his armor lighter to be able to run around freely or even jump great distances.
The semblance can be used pretty much all the time as long as the user is awake, lucid, and can maintain eye contact with the target. Otherwise, it won't work, or won't give the expected results.

The range is kicked up to seven meters when angered, and the effects increase sharply, going so far as to being able to crush the ground and the targets along with it, while not being immediately lethal, it is strong enough to be able to incapacitate most untrained people. However, that state tires the user to no end, and once it ends will probably put them to sleep.
OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: I'm here all the time.
RP Example (link or one shot): I've been decently active enough for you to see what I do.
Did you read the rules? Yes.

#RWBY RP Application
Do not remove this tag. It helps us find apps.

Keep in mind I'm not going to be using him immediately.
But I'm putting the app down anyway so that I don't have to do it later.
He's going to be joining up Heamet and co. once Beacon falls. Or maybe at the Vytal festival, but I won't use him until then.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:08 pm

I'll get around to making an app soonish.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:58 pm

I might just make new characters... the other two members of my team haven't been active for a long time...

Maybe after some sort of time skip I could say something happened and Ning and Sirina would get a new team... I don't know
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Sorry for the delay, guys. I was setting up for Christmas vacation. Now that I'm here already I can finally begin posting.

The Dance Arc is a go, the main setting is the ballroom. Your characters can sit around and chat, go to the long tables to pick off food, or dance to your heart's content. Oh, and there's an inner and outer balcony they can go to for those alone times (and not in that kind of alone). Weiss and Yang are NPCs in this arc, and can be approached to if your characters need any help with things. Co-OPs only get to control Weiss and Yang.

To sum it up, here's a sitrep:
Day: Sunday
Time: around night
Weather: Mostly clear
Event: Dance Arc

Ryanimus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryanimus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Stormwrath wrote: Post by Stormwrath » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:24 pm

"Time to spike the Punch bowl!"

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:05 pm

PLOT IDEA
Title: Virus and Firewall
Players/Characters Involved: Mentari Nachtmann, Purnama Nachtmann, and Cinder (briefly)
Description: During the Beacon Dance, an uninvited visitor begins a stealthy assault upon Vale's Cross Continental Transmit System tower. A well secured facility, while the assailant's capabilities in physical confrontation in unquestionable, it would take a technician to ensure that the operation was undertaken successfully. Who better than an AI with a cyberkinetic body?

However, rest assured, the CCTS is under coverage of one of Beacon's huntresses, one who has an eye on every corner of the school. How she handles it however, is to be known.
Duration of Plot: Preceding Cinder's assault until later on in the dance.
Post Frequency: Every other day

#RWBYPlotSubmission
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:32 am

Hmmm, interested. I think y'all know how Cinder's role plays out, so.

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Hmmm, interested. I think y'all know how Cinder's role plays out, so.

God jul to you all.

Also, you write Avena perfectly.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:39 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Hmmm, interested. I think y'all know how Cinder's role plays out, so.

God jul to you all.

Really? I didn't think I actually captured her personality. Thanks!

Also, that reference image of hers on the app came to be very handy. ;)

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Nachfolgia wrote:
God jul to you all.

Really? I didn't think I actually captured her personality. Thanks!

That is a very old and outdated image. Lol

Besides, her feelings for Jackson is unexplored territory. She can't process it so that's why she's acting out of her personality.
Last edited by Nachfolgia on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:26 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Really? I didn't think I actually captured her personality. Thanks!

That is a very old and outdated image. Lol

Besides, her feelings for Jackson is unexplored territory. She can't process it so that's why she's acting out of her personality.

True.

Posted btw. I think I may have fucked up the comical elements of it.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:57 am

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays.

Still not sure what to do with Sirina and Ning... Aid has been on, but hasn't responded to any of my TGs so.... Guys I need opinions...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:13 pm

I've been intending to post an app for quite a while but RL caught up to me. So, here it is! Looking forward to jumping in.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Savannah Montaigne
Sex: Female
Race: [X] Human [ ] Faunus
Biography:
Savannah Montaigne was born to reknowned Atlesian inventor, technician, and engineer Tyler Montaigne, and his wife, a short-lived Huntress, in the kingdom of Atlas. Savannah was the youngest child of the couple- her older siblings are twins, Sara and Jack. Her sister is a prominent member of the Atlesian military, and her brother is a huntsman. While her sister does keep some contact with her father, her brother has distanced himself from the family ever since he became a Huntsman.

Tyler Montaigne was considered among the most gifted technological minds in Atlas- specializing in, and pioneering, numerous Atlesian models of robots and armor for military use. He is incredibly young, and apparently energetic- his ability to not only invent, but to raise a family of 5 at the same time- goes leagues to show his dedication. This, adding on to the fact that his wife became incredibly frail five years after Savannah's birth, would play leagues in forging the determination of the Montaigne family. Tyler Montaigne's goal in life was no less extraordinary- he wished not for fame and fortune, and he did not wish to further propel Atlas' already strong military even further than it was. Instead, inspired by his children and his wife, he endeavored to create equipment that would make future generations of Hunters easily able to tackle the threat of Grimm in the world- perhaps, one day, even purging the world of them. A lofty dream, perhaps, but this did not hinder Tyler in the slightest.

His children, with Savannah no exception, were trained from early childhood as Hunters, with enthusiasm. Sara and Jack attended Atlas' Atlas Academy before she did, with Sara joining the Atlesian military, and Jack going on to be a professional Hunter, who ended up distancing himself from the family. Savannah, however, was not discouraged by this, attending primary combat school, and there forging her weapon, Dawnbreaker. However, with the departure and pre-occupations of his two elder children, Savannah was egged into becoming a pseudo-test subject for the equipment her father developed. Over the years, her father garnered more and more success, and this led to him to form a company with a group of other scientists. Falling out, however, with the Atlesian military complex, which wanted to keep such tech in the military, he needed to find more funding, specifically abroad. This is where his daughter came in, being sent to the kingdom of Vale to both study as a hunter and serve as a figurehead to attract both attention- and possible investors- to her father's company.

While many would see her as less of a person and more of a pawn for her father's purposes, she does not consider it this way. She, after all, wishes to become a Huntress for her own purposes, but she is still a very "duty-driven" person- her duty and her loyalty to those she surrounds herself with is perhaps her most prominent asset. She finds herself quietly determined to make a name for herself- and to help others, and her family, while she is at it.
Personality: Savannah tends to be a lively, friendly, determined and driven girl. What she lacks in skill, she makes up in smarts- she is able to execute well-planned maneuvers and keep herself a step ahead of the opposition. This is not to say she is lacking in skill, either. She is a balanced fighter, and a balanced person overall.
Appearance:Savannah is slightly more pale than usual and has long, neat honey-colored hair that is usually done up in a ponytail that falls down to her collarbone. She usually wears shades of brown, cream, white, gold and silver, and tends to dress rather formally most of the time. Her usual outfit consists of a white shirt, a thin blue vest, a white-trimmed brown skirt, and thigh-high white socks, with brown shoes. ((I can find a picture later))

COMBAT INFORMATION
Weapon: Dawnbreaker
Appearance: Glaive Rifle.
(the Rifle is a preliminary picture, and is more white and stocky.) The compact form appears as a smooth, platinum-colored rectangular box with gold markings and outlines, secured to her belt and lying on her left leg. The overall colorscheme of this weapon is predominantly white/platinum, with gold trimmings and black detailing.
Capabilities:The glaive form of the weapon is designed to be wielded with two hands, but Savannah is able to use it with some skill in one hand. The rifle form fires Dust ammunition in powerful and accurate single shots or up to five rounds of burst.

Semblance: Point Defense- Savannah's Semblance allows her to protect herself by using her Aura to form a sort of shield that focuses itself on any part of her body that she wishes. This barrier is completely solid, the only thing that is able to go through the barrier is any part of her body or anything held by her. She is able, if she has a high enough Aura, to transfer one shield to an ally nearby, and either maintain it with her own aura or send it at a set level. The shield can be used to block attacks, or, passively, as a surface to spread loads, a slide, or a plow. It cannot leave the part of the body it was summoned on- if a shield is needed elsewhere, another one has to be summoned, and the shield cannot be thrown or tossed. Though similar to standard Aura shielding abilities, Savannah's is more refined, durable, and flexible than a standard shield, and has the ability to summon autonomously of her command on an instinctual level.

OOC INFORMATION
RP Activity: Usually medium-low all week round, more active on weekends.
RP Example (link or one shot): From Rifles And Roses
Did you read the rules? Yes.

#RWBY RP Application
Last edited by Legatia on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Legatia wrote:I've been intending to post an app for quite a while but RL caught up to me. So, here it is! Looking forward to jumping in.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Savannah Montaigne

App looks good to me, looks like a Nachtmann business partner indeed ;)
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:18 pm

You set me up for the cake thing, Storm.

Military Factbook
Strike witches

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:39 pm

Huh, latest RWBY gave us a taste of actual curse words

Anyways I don't even know how to step into the dance arc at the moment
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:48 am

Yay... The plot moves... Now to figure out what to do...
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Huh, latest RWBY gave us a taste of actual curse words

Anyways I don't even know how to step into the dance arc at the moment

Not sure whether that's new, or you spoiled it for me.

@Sin: Ready to introduce STAR for the band bit when you are.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:25 pm

New poll, m8s.

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Stormwrath wrote:New poll, m8s.

Though Roman is badass, nothing compares to the magnitude of the truest villain of RWBY. You Storm, you evil monster. :p
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Icrum wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:New poll, m8s.

Though Roman is badass, nothing compares to the magnitude of the truest villain of RWBY. You Storm, you evil monster. :p

Why thank you, I work very hard. :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse