NATION

PASSWORD

Firehelm: The Dominion of Chaos

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

General Knot
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby General Knot » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Congratulations, Firehelm.
General of the DEN
History will record the DEN as the most notorious, well-organized, and well-disciplined raider army ever to grace the battlefield.

Former Delegate of The West Pacific
World Assembly Resolution Author x4

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 am

Sygian II wrote:It was a pleasure serving my time in Firehelm.

I still cri eritime :blink:

Plagentine wrote:However, it is my pleasure to officially announc the appointments of three new Crown members. First off, Bannermaster Vapid who has been promoted from his former rank of Lieutenant and appointed as Primarch of the Iron Fleets

:clap: Vapid is going to be gr8

Plagentine wrote: In Next, we have someone who has worked in the Burning Crown before but had to leave due to RL: Lord General Shadoke, who has been appointed as Primarch of Immaterium Fleets

Gaining steam! Shadoke knows what's up.

Plagentine wrote: Last, but not least, is Lieutenant Festavo who has come back to NS to resume his former activity. Festavo has been appointed as an Imperial Advisor.

oh nononono. bro do you even Aleppo?
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Plagentine
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:37 pm

A successful operation comes to a close

As of today, the occupation in SPACE has concluded and the forces of Firehelm have begun to pull out. At it's peak, the operation saw 26 endorsements on the delegate, and had 24 chaos marines deployed on the field. We would like to thank Osiris and The Invaders for giving us their much appreciated support in the occupation, and we look forward to continuing our relations in the coming months. The Burning Crown is pleased with the execution of the operation and the competence and loyalty Chaos Guard Chelvo displayed in his newfound role as point. May there be many more burned regions in our future.

For the Dark Gods, let the galaxy burn!

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:47 pm

Bernie becomes nervous as Chaos Marines pile into Vermont

Vapid: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most fabulous of them all
Mirror: Bernie Sanders
Festavo: Wrong! It's Gary Johnson!
Vapid: (Ignoring Festavo) Why is this old man so popular?
Mirror: He promises the masses free college.
Vapid: Where does this...Sanders live?
Mirror: The state of Vermont
Vapid: I see...I will make the people of Vermont love me...by force!

This major, the Chaos Legions of Firehelm took the US State of Vermont, much to the dismay of the native Vermonters. It has been reported, among other things, that all 3 electoral votes of the state have been cast for Plagentine.

Troops Involved:
Bannermaster Personchan
Lord General General Shady
Chaos Guard Saint Sav
Terror Marine Bendicion

Hydra Command
Major General We are not the NSA
Major Varax Omni

The West Pacific Armed Forces
Siniarus XVII
Alistia

-Report by Vapid

Big Bad Badger
Envoy

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Big Bad Badger » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Great work! Keep it up Kleo!
Mr. Badger

I've been told that raiding requires booze and a lack of pants! --Neenee

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:37 am

So far, two days of occupation have passed in the peaceful state of Vermont, and multiple attrition runs have occurred. Bannermaster Vapid and Centurion Thorn have managed to repel all of the fendas that were trying to get in and rig the primaries, making the Berning Crown pleased. Our voting machines calculate that 21 defenders in total have felt the bern, and we hope to see more of them turn out and vote for Senator Sanders. We are also very thankful to The Black Hawks, Lone Wolves United, Hydra Command and The West Pacific for jumping in during the update and showing their support for Bernie.

I have also just been informed that the election has been over for a while now and that Trump is the President-Elect. Which is very strange indeed as our sources have counted that over 70,000,000,000 people, under the gentle guidance of the chaos marines, have voted for Bernie galaxy-wide. We will continue to investigate this as the occupation progresses.

Plagentine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Plagentine » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:24 pm

A Chaos Marine rests on the bodies of his dead enemies after a fine battle

The Communal Confederacy Invaded!

A standard training expedition lead by Lord General Shadoke and Overlord Plagentine has been conducted this week, with several marines successfully infiltrating The Communal Confederacy without being noticed, and taking it over last major with Chaos Guard Chelvo at the helm(badumtss). The immortal forces managed to completely take over the region using stealth tactics, and weren't noticed even by the veteran defender Deadeye Jack who moved his puppet from the target a mere hour before control of the region was secured by Firehelm. Additionally the operation remained under a veil of disguise for twelve hours before finally going public this minor. During this operation a new conscript has been successfully trained as well. We would also like to thank 21st Century Rome for providing piler support.

Troops Involved:
Chaos Guard: Blutbadia
Overlord: Plagentine
Lord General General Shady
Lord General Kyorgia is awesome
Terror Marine Golden wastes
Terror Marine Bendicion
Terror Marine Byroms
Terror Marine Knowbody

For the Dark Gods, let the galaxy burn!

Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Twins of Hearts » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Congrats! They rely on information but possess no knowledge. Good on ya for capitalizing on it!

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Chelvo's turning out to be a good 'un, excellent work lads.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Blutbadia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Blutbadia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 am

FLAY THEIR CADAVRES.
A 90's inspired Postapocalyptic Barbarian Fiction.
Hyper Edgy, Hyper Violent, very extreme.
NS Stats aren't used.
Also inspired by Temujin.

General Shady
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Change in Leadership

Postby General Shady » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Change in Leadership

For those who are active participants in our discord today became a lively shock to the region, as the original regional founder. Plagentine, gave the founder account and their main nation to Shadoke. To articulate what has happened, Kleo, longtime friend of mine, had been dealing with leadership fatigue for some time leading up to his retirement. Yesterday, he was debating retiring, and today he made his decision.

For those who have a personal stake in this, I don't plan on changing our alliances nor the friendships we have had, however Firehelm will be majorly reconstructed these coming weeks, and the goal is, be better off for it.

Readers with comments or questions are welcome to telegram General Shady or post here.

Signed,

Overlord Shady.
Overlord, Firehelm
"Eek! It's a Shadoke! Save the children!" - Xoriet
"You're such a good soul for a filthy raider" - Cadmus
"Shadoke is a scoundrel. A fine choice in new leader." - Scardino
Why not a little Chaos?

Alistia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Alistia » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:46 pm

RIP Kleo.

Atagait Denral
Secretary

Founded: Jun 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atagait Denral » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:04 pm

★☆☆☆☆ Tried flavour in KoA. Was not a fan.
By Aurum Rider on January 03 2017
Really good charisma. Good at getting into targets in an acceptable time frame. The politics is nice. The anti-facist and CAIN alliance are kinda gimicky, but so is politics to be honest. Its a unique flavour that you can make more unique if you want. You also don't have to have the CAIN alliance if you don't want it.

It's not for everyone, and I for one really like Denral and KoA. I've stopped using Vassentius and Firehelm for Denral and KoA. I like the commitment and community more and the way the military isn't the entire community is nice. I also like communities that aren't composed entirely of one family, because I find that I'm always getting pressured into recruiting them. This flavor does have the Vassentius family, and it is the patriarch of it and I am the Denral patriarch, so it's not for me.

So in summary, if you like a flavour that doesn't linger for too long, and tastes strongly of Firehelm and Vassentius, you'll probably really like this flavour. If you really like more subtle, long lasting tastes, this flavour is not for you.

2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? (Y/N) Report Abuse

Source: https://www.amazon.ca/SteelSeries-62331 ... _i=desktop
Last edited by Atagait Denral on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vleerian Vytherov
Script Writer

General Shady
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby General Shady » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm not Vasentius :P
Overlord, Firehelm
Why not a little Chaos?

Cends
Civilian

Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

A dedication to our beloved former Overlord Plagentine

Postby Cends » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 pm

The region that was once GREAT Britain now belongs to Firehelm. On behalf of the raiders there tonight, I am dedicating this raid to Plagentine. As Overlord, Plagentine gave us all a region to live in, and a flag to fight for. He inspired us to become Chaos Marines and bring that Chaos to our enemies. It is with a heavy heart that we watch him retire, but we support him in his endeavors. We all know how completely screwed up this game can get. So, Plagentine, if you are reading this, this was for you, and I want to thank you for everything you've done for Firehelm, for its soldiers, and for me. I wish you a happy retirement, and an even happier life.

United States of Vietnam
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby United States of Vietnam » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Cends wrote:The region that was once GREAT Britain now belongs to Firehelm. On behalf of the raiders there tonight, I am dedicating this raid to Plagentine. As Overlord, Plagentine gave us all a region to live in, and a flag to fight for. He inspired us to become Chaos Marines and bring that Chaos to our enemies. It is with a heavy heart that we watch him retire, but we support him in his endeavors. We all know how completely screwed up this game can get. So, Plagentine, if you are reading this, this was for you, and I want to thank you for everything you've done for Firehelm, for its soldiers, and for me. I wish you a happy retirement, and an even happier life.

Your overlord Plagentine will be disappointed because the short-lived colony GREAT Britain of Firehelm has been liberated by the glorious coalition of Spear Danes. Your pilers are no match to defenders' dedication. :p Remember to watch for fendas at every update.
Last edited by United States of Vietnam on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 pm

United States of Vietnam wrote:
Cends wrote:The region that was once GREAT Britain now belongs to Firehelm. On behalf of the raiders there tonight, I am dedicating this raid to Plagentine. As Overlord, Plagentine gave us all a region to live in, and a flag to fight for. He inspired us to become Chaos Marines and bring that Chaos to our enemies. It is with a heavy heart that we watch him retire, but we support him in his endeavors. We all know how completely screwed up this game can get. So, Plagentine, if you are reading this, this was for you, and I want to thank you for everything you've done for Firehelm, for its soldiers, and for me. I wish you a happy retirement, and an even happier life.

Your overlord Plagentine will be disappointed because the short-lived colony of Firehelm has been liberated by the glorious coalition of Spear Danes. Your pilers are no match to defenders' dedication. :p Remember to watch for fendas at every update.

>>short-lived
>>started around the same time the Grey Wardens were opened back up.

An impersonal and scientific knowledge of the structure of our bodies is the surest safeguard against prurient curiosity and lascivious gloating.

The glorious coalition of Spear Danes didn't teach you that, now did they?
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Sygian II wrote:
United States of Vietnam wrote:Your overlord Plagentine will be disappointed because the short-lived colony of Firehelm has been liberated by the glorious coalition of Spear Danes. Your pilers are no match to defenders' dedication. :p Remember to watch for fendas at every update.

>>short-lived
>>started around the same time the Grey Wardens were opened back up.

An impersonal and scientific knowledge of the structure of our bodies is the surest safeguard against prurient curiosity and lascivious gloating.

The glorious coalition of Spear Danes didn't teach you that, now did they?

You completely misinterpreted that.

"short-lived colony of Firehelm" Is not referring to Firehelm as a colony, don't know why you would think that. It's referring to Firehelm's short lived "colony" GREAT Britain, which was liberated at minor update.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Altmoras wrote:You completely misinterpreted that.

"short-lived colony of Firehelm" Is not referring to Firehelm as a colony, don't know why you would think that. It's referring to Firehelm's short lived "colony" GREAT Britain, which was liberated at minor update.

I stand corrected, I was reading it as "Firehelm is a short-lived colony". :P

Though my latter statement still remains untouched. That is unlike you, Altmoras.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

Sygian II wrote:
Altmoras wrote:You completely misinterpreted that.

I stand corrected, I was reading it as "Firehelm is a short-lived colony". :P

Though my latter statement still remains untouched. That is unlike you, Altmoras.

Thread gets a bump and the victor gets to revel in his victory at the same time, sounds like a mutualistic relationship to me.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

General Shady
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby General Shady » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Altmoras wrote:
Sygian II wrote:I stand corrected, I was reading it as "Firehelm is a short-lived colony". :P

Thread gets a bump and the victor gets to revel in his victory at the same time, sounds like a mutualistic relationship to me.

Sounds good to me! :P
Overlord, Firehelm
Why not a little Chaos?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay