NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 pm

I like crab.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

I don't even know how to crack open and eat a crab.

Also, happy birthday to Ms. Gio.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:36 pm

/shares crab curry ^_^

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Mincaldenteans wrote:/shares crab curry ^_^

:D

/shares basket dumplings ^_^
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

:D

/shares basket dumplings ^_^

Nom nom!

Cer, I'll see about a post tonight. Landed abut 8 hours ago but I'm all wonky and yawning every minute it seems.

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:39 pm

Ah, currying favor already! :P
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Gio, thanks. Things just got a whole lot harder for me and I'm starting to feel it grate. That said, happy birthday.

Cer, I'll go touch up the app with the equipment and everything but if you want to put up the tab now, that's fine.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:06 pm

I'm sorry, Mon.

:hug:

I don't now what it is, but I hope everything is better soon. I hate it when others are having a bad time.

Tilt: Still need me to add more to that post? I can, just that my heads a bit foggy right now.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Happy birthday, Ms. Gio! Sorry for the late birthday words from me.

Tiltjuice wrote:I like crab.

Me too. Especially the black pepper or Padang sauce one.

There're plenty of seafood restaurants here.

Saldinado wrote:I don't even know how to crack open and eat a crab.

Also, happy birthday to Ms. Gio.

You crack them hard and square.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 am

@Torsi I got it. Probably easier if you have Katya stick around her hut, actually; I can send Dora to her.

Gonna go on mini-adventure through some of the other settings. Who's in? I'll weave intro into my next post for Dora in the morning my time (afternoon for you guys).
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 am

Tiltjuice wrote:@Torsi I got it. Probably easier if you have Katya stick around her hut, actually; I can send Dora to her.

Gonna go on mini-adventure through some of the other settings. Who's in? I'll weave intro into my next post for Dora in the morning my time (afternoon for you guys).

o/ though unsure who to bring -ponders-

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:07 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:@Torsi I got it. Probably easier if you have Katya stick around her hut, actually; I can send Dora to her.

o/ though unsure who to bring -ponders-

\o it'll be in the jungle, methinks, if that helps any -nodnods-
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Ah, Cer, you never did accept that one Hunter character. We went over whether or not it was compatible with Prim. It was.

viewtopic.php?p=30034982#p30034982

I edited it just a tiny bit, just on the main objective and some extra description on weapons. I was thinkingof going ahead and dropping in, although I'm also still active with Torii and Katya, so I'm not too sure.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Ah, Cer, you never did accept that one Hunter character. We went over whether or not it was compatible with Prim. It was.

viewtopic.php?p=30034982#p30034982

I edited it just a tiny bit, just on the main objective and some extra description on weapons. I was thinkingof going ahead and dropping in, although I'm also still active with Torii and Katya, so I'm not too sure.

Was waiting to hear from Prim. I poked him.

@All. Unable to post tonight. It was a long week for many reasons. Swith and I have opted to dust off Rankin/Bass Christmas DVDs tonight. She'll sleep through them and I'll watch them with half interest, and we'll both avoid the dulcet tones of my mother's nagging in the process.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:46 pm

That sounds sweet ^^

I have Star Trek TNG and long naps.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Ah, Cer, you never did accept that one Hunter character. We went over whether or not it was compatible with Prim. It was.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p30034982

Was waiting to hear from Prim. I poked him.

@All. Unable to post tonight. It was a long week for many reasons. Swith and I have opted to dust off Rankin/Bass Christmas DVDs tonight. She'll sleep through them and I'll watch them with half interest, and we'll both avoid the dulcet tones of my mother's nagging in the process.

Relaxing is good (nod)
mumblemumblemumble

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Oh shit, I missed a birthday?! I need to check on more. I shouldn't miss this stuff.

Happy birthday Gio! A day late but whatever its still the same!

Also, will see about posting tomorrow. Gonna take some sleepy pills and see about waking up in the morning this time.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:31 pm

If you have the time...Nominations! Yay!
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:If you have the time...Nominations! Yay!

It'll take me two weeks to hunt down all the good stuff.

ALL:
I'm crafting a PLost but I'm not sure what direction you all want to take. Regroup and head towards the water? See Pookie and decide it's not worth the risk?

@Torsi. Prim gave the confirming nod. I won't muck with code tonight however. How do you want your character to arrive? Near-death experience? Snatched by cultists in his sleep?

@Mon. Haven't added your new character either. No code when tired. Fuck up entire post's coding when tired!

I can have both new characters brought in and deposited on the sand near Volker if it makes it easier on you both.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:04 pm

I could throw her in the ruined Froxian bunker myself if you want, Cer. Do a little snake eating.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:05 pm

I'm not sure whether to start yet anyways. Maybe near death experience? Could it wait?

I'm down for...whetever we do with the group. I'm not picky.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:I could throw her in the ruined Froxian bunker myself if you want, Cer. Do a little snake eating.

How would she have arrived there?

@Torsi. We can delay his arrival. No prob.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I could throw her in the ruined Froxian bunker myself if you want, Cer. Do a little snake eating.

How would she have arrived there?

@Torsi. We can delay his arrival. No prob.

Just dropped out of the sky? Dimensional rift? The usual suspects?

Achievement

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:14 pm

@Cer

Honestly you can whatever with the beach group and it'll probably still be entertaining, go with your gut, it'll probably work anyway. :P
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:11 am

I figured Bran was gonna intro his chars at some point so I was waiting on them. Can also discover Mon's char in the jungle, maybe. Whichever is easiest for all 'round.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse