NATION

PASSWORD

The Infinites:The Lamest Heroes -Comedy, Supers - OOC/Closed

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Talchyon wrote:Bear-More - Nice post. Technicalities, however. Glitch only made it to level 39. The skyscraper has 50 stories.

Oh, right. I'll edit it.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Talchyon wrote:As the OP of this fun RP, I have a request.

I would like to recruit more people - especially active people. And I found a new way to do it, and would like to encourage everyone here to do the same.

Click on "User Control Panel" at the top, (next to "view your posts"). Then click on "Your profile." Then, on the left hand side, click on the 2nd option that has to do with your signature at the bottom of your posts.

If you would also add this to whatever profile signature you use, it will help advertise and possibly attract others you might interact with.

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players.

OOC - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=390875
IC - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=391563"

I did the thing, but slightly modified it.

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:48 pm

The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:
Talchyon wrote:As the OP of this fun RP, I have a request.

I would like to recruit more people - especially active people. And I found a new way to do it, and would like to encourage everyone here to do the same.

Click on "User Control Panel" at the top, (next to "view your posts"). Then click on "Your profile." Then, on the left hand side, click on the 2nd option that has to do with your signature at the bottom of your posts.

If you would also add this to whatever profile signature you use, it will help advertise and possibly attract others you might interact with.

"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players.

OOC - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=390875
IC - https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=391563"

Beare-More -
If you could copy and paste your signature here so the rest of us could copy what you have done and use that, that would be great. (I don't know exactly how you made the link show up as just the IC or OOC spot).
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Thecreamof
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Thecreamof » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm back! *tired jazz hands* Sorry, I took a bit longer than expected. But MAN, am I glad to be back in civilization (& have relatively reliable internet)!
Last edited by Thecreamof on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our nation uses roughly 50.01% NS stats, 49.99% fact books.
Political views: I guess I'm a moderate who leans strongly towards liberal? Or perhaps a liberal who leans strongly towards moderate? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Something interesting about me: I can wiggle both my ears! I can also crack/pop both my wrists @ will, but I can crack/pop my right wrist easier than my left!

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 am

Thecreamof wrote:I'm back! *tired jazz hands* Sorry, I took a bit longer than expected. But MAN, am I glad to be back in civilization (& have relatively reliable internet)!

Welcome back! I hope you're all rested. And, anytime you want to post, you will have a small and loyal following who want to read. (We moved you up to the roof with every other hero except Glitch and Matthew, who tried climbing 50 stories of stairs only for it to fail).
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Irish County of the Beare-Mor » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 pm

Talchyon wrote:
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor wrote:

Beare-More -
If you could copy and paste your signature here so the rest of us could copy what you have done and use that, that would be great. (I don't know exactly how you made the link show up as just the IC or OOC spot).

Code: Select all
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=390875]OOC[/url] and [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=391563]IC[/url]
Last edited by The Irish County of the Beare-Mor on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:32 am

Name: Douglass Briggs
Codename: Railroad
Sex: M
Appearance:

Bio: An insane muscle buff with a drive to become the strongest man in the world, Douglass Briggs tries to be the embodiment of manliness and toughness. A (former) resident of Salt Lake City, Utah, Douglass spent his whole life there, fantasizing about being a hero, so he began lifting weights and working out in order to become a super hero. But after he left high school, he found himself in a rut, he didn't have any marketable skills and all he was really good at was punching things, so he did the only thing he could do, and became a boxer for a few years before joining the WWE as "The Railroad". But after seriously injuring several competators, he was thrown out, which garnered him a lot of attention, which ended up feeding his ego and realizing he had the public on his side, he took his stage persona and became "The Railroad". He returned to Salt Lake City to become it's resident "hero" but after causing more harm than good, he was kicked out and there was even an ordinance published called the "Briggs Codes" which essentially prohibited any and all unlisenced heroing that hasn't been approved by the mayor.
Powers: Summons railway ties to use in combat

Describe your abilities: Bro, we'd be here all day if I had to describe my abilities, though let me sum this up for you. I run the bad guys out of town with railway ties
What are your goals for the future: To be the best there is, bro, or at least win the World's Strongest Man contest and get a sick sponsorship, maybe even a movie deal. You know like that Mountain dude from Game of Thornes.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): He's a showboater, a braggard, and a lout
How would you describe your talents?: Other than looking this good, I'd have to say I'm very focused and very reserved with my strength.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): He is a clumsy git who often ends up causing more damage than he's worth
What are your strengths?: Bro, I'm strong, what else do I have to say? I'm super strong.
What are your weaknesses?: Hahah, I don't have any weaknesses, except needles, I will not go near needles.
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He is a malignant narcissist and pathalogical liar
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: Work even harder to get to the next level, bro.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): Focuses more on keeping the limelight than actually beating the badguy
Last edited by New Antonalia on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:05 am

New Antonalia wrote:Name: Douglass Briggs
Appearance:

Bio: An insane muscle buff with a drive to become the strongest man in the world, Douglass Briggs tries to be the embodiment of manliness and toughness. A (former) resident of Salt Lake City, Utah, Douglass spent his whole life there, fantasizing about being a hero, so he began lifting weights and working out in order to become a super hero. But after he left high school, he found himself in a rut, he didn't have any marketable skills and all he was really good at was punching things, so he did the only thing he could do, and became a boxer for a few years before joining the WWE as "The Railroad". But after seriously injuring several competators, he was thrown out, which garnered him a lot of attention, which ended up feeding his ego and realizing he had the public on his side, he took his stage persona and became "The Railroad". He returned to Salt Lake City to become it's resident "hero" but after causing more harm than good, he was kicked out and there was even an ordinance published called the "Briggs Codes" which essentially prohibited any and all unlisenced heroing that hasn't been approved by the mayor.
Powers: Insane strength, hearty stamina, abnormal agility for someone his build

Describe your abilities: Bro, we'd be here all day if I had to describe my abilities, though let me sum this up for you. I lift things up, throw them, break bones, and smash heads
What are your goals for the future: To be the best there is, bro, or at least win the World's Strongest Man contest and get a sick sponsorship, maybe even a movie deal. You know like that Mountain dude from Game of Thornes.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): He's a showboater, a braggard, and a lout
How would you describe your talents?: Other than looking this good, I'd have to say I'm very focused and very reserved with my strength.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): He often "forgets" his own strength in order to show off
What are your strengths?: Bro, I'm strong, what else do I have to say? I'm super strong.
What are your weaknesses?: Hahah, I don't have any weaknesses, except needles, I will not go near needles.
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He is a malignant narcissist and pathalogical liar
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: Work even harder to get to the next level, bro.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): Focuses more on keeping the limelight than actually beating the badguy

Thanks for applying!

Um, this guy seems rather powerful for us. We have heroes that shoot kittens out of guns, fly slowly, and animate origami. Can he be muscular, but have some really lame power along these lines? Not insane strength and super agility, in other words. Think lowest of the low...

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Name: Jonathan Crenshaw
Codename: Trashman
Sex: Male
Appearance: He stands at 5'7" and has brown hair that grows in a mullet. His costume consists of a metal trash can around his body, and the top is used as a hat. He actually uses one as a shield sometimes, although it's not special.
Bio: Trashman is one of those heroes who shouldn't be heroes. His morality is definitely good, and his motto is 'taking out the trash'. He doesn't really do anything special aside from the occasional assisted arrest.
Powers: He's a mean throw with a frisbee, and can almost do a flip.. Almost. Uh... Pretty sure that's a power.

(Things in parentheses are OOC. The rest of this is IC. A form for your character to answer.)

Describe your abilities: I'm a pretty good driver and I have a van which I use to get around to crime spots. I'm a mean shot with a frisbee too, and I can talk to animals, especially cats. Well, at least until I run out of treats, then they attack me. Don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good with dealing with litterbugs, I even got pepper sprayed by a couple of girls once. Yeah, I'm also pepper spray resistant, it's like my immunity. I've taken so much in the eyes that it hardly hurts anymore.
Why did you become a superhero: Well one day I was walking my dog and suddenly this lady dropped something. And I knew right away this wasn't your ordinary old lady, right? Well she dropped a gum wrapper! So I took her down and the cops came to take her away, but like, she used her evil witch mind powers so I was thrown in jail instead! I vowed from that day on that I wouldn't allow that ever again!
What are your goals for the future: I plan to start a national elite garbage disposal squad.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): He's pretty much useless but tries to do something at least
How would you describe your talents?: I'm pretty sick with laser tag, I got the top score at the arcade once. Uh.. Good with spotting trash, and I usually do community service. I'm pretty good at driving, too.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?) They're mediocre at best, his costume is the only thing setting him apart from the rest
What are your strengths?: Acrobatics, taking down bad guys, animal assistance, making my way around
What are your weaknesses?: Large amounts of litter, being stabbed, more than one bad guy, acrobatics higher than three feet
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He lives with his mom and has to take phone calls from her a lot
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: I'm just a good guy all around and I think you should give me the chance. I can really make the world a better place, you know?
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): He's pretty much the guy who prances around in a trash can.. So...

Is there already an intern/secretary person yet? Because if not I'd like to make one XD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:25 pm

Whalestron wrote:Name: Jonathan Crenshaw
Codename: Trashman
Sex: Male
Appearance: He stands at 5'7" and has brown hair that grows in a mullet. His costume consists of a metal trash can around his body, and the top is used as a hat. He actually uses one as a shield sometimes, although it's not special.
Bio: Trashman is one of those heroes who shouldn't be heroes. His morality is definitely good, and his motto is 'taking out the trash'. He doesn't really do anything special aside from the occasional assisted arrest.
Powers: He's a mean throw with a frisbee, and can almost do a flip.. Almost. Uh... Pretty sure that's a power.

(Things in parentheses are OOC. The rest of this is IC. A form for your character to answer.)

Describe your abilities: I'm a pretty good driver and I have a van which I use to get around to crime spots. I'm a mean shot with a frisbee too, and I can talk to animals, especially cats. Well, at least until I run out of treats, then they attack me. Don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty good with dealing with litterbugs, I even got pepper sprayed by a couple of girls once. Yeah, I'm also pepper spray resistant, it's like my immunity. I've taken so much in the eyes that it hardly hurts anymore.
Why did you become a superhero: Well one day I was walking my dog and suddenly this lady dropped something. And I knew right away this wasn't your ordinary old lady, right? Well she dropped a gum wrapper! So I took her down and the cops came to take her away, but like, she used her evil witch mind powers so I was thrown in jail instead! I vowed from that day on that I wouldn't allow that ever again!
What are your goals for the future: I plan to start a national elite garbage disposal squad.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): He's pretty much useless but tries to do something at least
How would you describe your talents?: I'm pretty sick with laser tag, I got the top score at the arcade once. Uh.. Good with spotting trash, and I usually do community service. I'm pretty good at driving, too.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?) They're mediocre at best, his costume is the only thing setting him apart from the rest
What are your strengths?: Acrobatics, taking down bad guys, animal assistance, making my way around
What are your weaknesses?: Large amounts of litter, being stabbed, more than one bad guy, acrobatics higher than three feet
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He lives with his mom and has to take phone calls from her a lot
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: I'm just a good guy all around and I think you should give me the chance. I can really make the world a better place, you know?
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): He's pretty much the guy who prances around in a trash can.. So...

Is there already an intern/secretary person yet? Because if not I'd like to make one XD

Ha ha! Accepted! Welcome to the Minnesota Infinites! You will start off on the roof of the only skyscraper in Orient, Minnesota (the Zeke Enterprises building) with everyone else, as if you had been there the whole time.

Other characters, assume that Trashman has been there and is just now chiming in.

And no, there's no secretary person yet. Feel free to make one!

Ed and Aesculapius
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ed and Aesculapius » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 pm

So, Talchyon, how'd you get our backstories? Glitch, Coathanger Man, Ed, Aero-Gal? It's so strange.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Players, friends -

There is a new rule up on the main page. RULE NUMBER 10. Please read it and be aware of the rule change. Any feedback is certainly welcome.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Name: Sarah Osborne
Codename: The Intern
Sex: Female
Appearance: She stands at 5'4" with black hair and glasses. She is usually adjorning casual attire, and almost always carries a tablet of sorts
Bio: Sarah is just a regular intern trying to pass college without dying.
Powers: None, really.

Describe your abilities: I'm pretty good with writing reports and dealing with paperwork. I can type eighty five words a minute, and can manage handling things the group needs done.
Why did you become a superhero secretary: I needed the college credits, and seeing as all of the other gigs are taken I have to do this one..
What are your goals for the future: Well I hope to graduate college with minimal injuries, hopefully avoiding any uh.. Confrontations.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): She applied for several different places to intern for, but she was either denied due to enough staff or just 'lack of skills required'
How would you describe your talents?: I'm good with computers, and I took a course on ethical hacking at one point. I'd say being able to handle any official reports the organization needs would be a good talent, considering they must get in trouble with the actual police a lot. I took a few courses in martial arts, although I'd hope to avoid actual fighting if possible.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?) No real answer, same one as the 'why do they suck' question.
What are your strengths?: Typing, computers, public speaking, handling paperwork
What are your weaknesses?: Papercuts, caffeine crashes, being captured by villains, no powers
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): Not really, she'd get embarrassed by working with most of the heroes most likely
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: I make a mean cup of coffee.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): They don't exactly find an intern newsworthy

Okay made the secretary lady. I expect her to be one of the normals who gets embarrassed by the heroes but ends up warming up to them.

Also, I think her being taken hostage by one of the villains would be hilarious

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Talchyon wrote:Players, friends -

There is a new rule up on the main page. RULE NUMBER 10. Please read it and be aware of the rule change. Any feedback is certainly welcome.

I like it.
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Appearance:

Describe your abilities: Bro, we'd be here all day if I had to describe my abilities, though let me sum this up for you. I run the bad guys out of town with railway ties
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): He is a clumsy git who often ends up causing more damage than he's worth
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Whalestron wrote:Name: Sarah Osborne
Codename: The Intern
Sex: Female
Appearance: She stands at 5'4" with black hair and glasses. She is usually adjorning casual attire, and almost always carries a tablet of sorts
Bio: Sarah is just a regular intern trying to pass college without dying.
Powers: None, really.

Describe your abilities: I'm pretty good with writing reports and dealing with paperwork. I can type eighty five words a minute, and can manage handling things the group needs done.
Why did you become a superhero secretary: I needed the college credits, and seeing as all of the other gigs are taken I have to do this one..
What are your goals for the future: Well I hope to graduate college with minimal injuries, hopefully avoiding any uh.. Confrontations.
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): She applied for several different places to intern for, but she was either denied due to enough staff or just 'lack of skills required'
How would you describe your talents?: I'm good with computers, and I took a course on ethical hacking at one point. I'd say being able to handle any official reports the organization needs would be a good talent, considering they must get in trouble with the actual police a lot. I took a few courses in martial arts, although I'd hope to avoid actual fighting if possible.
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?) No real answer, same one as the 'why do they suck' question.
What are your strengths?: Typing, computers, public speaking, handling paperwork
What are your weaknesses?: Papercuts, caffeine crashes, being captured by villains, no powers
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): Not really, she'd get embarrassed by working with most of the heroes most likely
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: I make a mean cup of coffee.
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): They don't exactly find an intern newsworthy

Okay made the secretary lady. I expect her to be one of the normals who gets embarrassed by the heroes but ends up warming up to them.

Also, I think her being taken hostage by one of the villains would be hilarious

Accepted. Though you can have a lame power too. You don't only have to have non-powered people. I do like the idea of having an intern with us that couldn't get taken on anywhere else, however. Just be aware that we don't pay anything.

Appearance:

I'm willing to accept this character, provided that he only thinks he is super strong, but is just regularly, weightlifter strong. Or that he is super strong and super clumsy, meaning that he has a 1/10000 to hit a bad guy in a fight. It would have to be the kind of thing that Railroad would be equal in a fight with, say, Captain Calculator, whose only power and fighting ability is that he can generate and shoot calculators at people.

If you are willing to go by this, then, welcome to the Minnesota Infinites! Your character will be with the rest of the heroes on the roof of the only skyscraper in Orient, Minnesota (the Zeke Enterprises building), trying to find and defuse a bomb that isn't there yet. It will be as if Railroad has been there the whole time, and is now just chiming in.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:37 pm

Talchyon wrote:I'm willing to accept this character, provided that he only thinks he is super strong, but is just regularly, weightlifter strong. Or that he is super strong and super clumsy, meaning that he has a 1/10000 to hit a bad guy in a fight. It would have to be the kind of thing that Railroad would be equal in a fight with, say, Captain Calculator, whose only power and fighting ability is that he can generate and shoot calculators at people.

If you are willing to go by this, then, welcome to the Minnesota Infinites! Your character will be with the rest of the heroes on the roof of the only skyscraper in Orient, Minnesota (the Zeke Enterprises building), trying to find and defuse a bomb that isn't there yet. It will be as if Railroad has been there the whole time, and is now just chiming in.

He is both weightlifter strong and clumsy

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 pm

May Rick hijack a Star Destroyer or something?
I haven't posted in quite a while.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Orostan wrote:May Rick hijack a Star Destroyer or something?

I don't think we have any star destroyers here. We are normal tech.

But do post. Hijack something! If you really want to mess with people, hijack something going on in the Zeke Enterprises building (say, the elevator). This is the spot where the heroes are now, and where there is about to be a fight.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Orostan wrote:May Rick hijack a Star Destroyer or something?

But do post. Hijack something! If you really want to mess with people, hijack something going on in the Zeke Enterprises building (say, the elevator). This is the spot where the heroes are now, and where there is about to be a fight.

hmmm...
ok

My characters are multiversal, so maybe just a UFO? Google "Rick and Morty" if you need more information.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Orostan wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

hmmm...
ok

My characters are multiversal, so maybe just a UFO? Google "Rick and Morty" if you need more information.

Well. Our universe has had UFO's in them. Glitch and the Siamese Twins' backstory featured one...
Just make it funny.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Orostan wrote:hmmm...
ok

Well. Our universe has had UFO's in them. Glitch and the Siamese Twins' backstory featured one...
Just make it funny.

k

EDIT:
Whoops, wrong RP, sorry.
Last edited by Orostan on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:17 pm

I made my first post for Sarah, but idk what to really do with her at the moment

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Whalestron wrote:I made my first post for Sarah, but idk what to really do with her at the moment

I just sent an answering machine message.

You could always talk to any people who might still be at the Alcoholics Anonymous meeting that meets in the same place, the Orient, Minnesota, Legion Hall, only the AA is in room 1 and the Minnesota Infinites have to walk through them to get to their meeting in room 2. One of them (a recovering alcoholic named Jerry) knew where they were going - to the Zeke Enterprises building.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Orostan wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Just make it funny.

k

EDIT:
Whoops, wrong RP, sorry.

I don't mind! Please post here too!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse