NATION

PASSWORD

The Markion Map Project

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Albatan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Markion Map Project

Postby Albatan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:18 am

Please sent me a map of your country and some instructions to be added to this map.
If there is a problem, I can easily change this.

Continents

Islands
- Albatan (Northern Albatan ( North-West ))
- The Emperor's Will
- The Republic of Sevevill ( Semi-Colony of Sevevill )
- Northern Arcadian Territories
- UCSO

Utes - West
- GRA ( Ammran (West Coast) & Anaslovikia (South) )
- Xcisis
- Sochi
- Scavvinstead
- Abasis ( GRA )
- Northern Sioux
- Southern Sioux
- Gremandy

Markvale - North-West Central
- New Green Union
- Placeoderms
- Vilhala
- Kalarax
- Urlistan

South-West Markion - South-West Central
- Anavokia
- Diyaristan
- New Dacruz ( GRA )
- Altaguay ( GRA )
- Sevevill

Ionis - East Central
- Vice Arcadia Republic ( GRA )
- New Arcadia Territory ( GRA )
- North Ling Shou
- South Ling Shou
- The Confederate States of Durradon
- Kaltura

West Arkadien - East
- November Republic ( GRA )
- Terestroi

Continent Names to Boring? Telegram your continent mates and have it changed!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▓▓████▓█▓█████▓░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░▒░░░▒██▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░███▓▓▓▒░▓█▓▓▒░██▓░░░▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒░░░██▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▓█▓░░░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒░░██▒▒▓██▓▓▒░▓█▓░███▓░▓█▒░░▓█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒░░█░▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░░░▒██▒▒█░░░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░░▒█░▓░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒▓░▒█▓▒▓█▒░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓░░▒████▒▒░░▒██▒░░▓█▓▓▓░░▒░▒█░░░▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░░█▓░▒█▒░░░░░▒░█▒░░░░░░▓░░░░░▓░█░░░▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░░█▒░▓▓░░▒█░░░░█░░▓▓░░░░░░▒░░▓█▓█░░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░▓█░░░░▓▒░▓░░░░▒█████░░░░░░▒▓░▒▒█▓░░░▒▒
▒░▒░▒██░░░██████▒░░██████▓█▒░░▒░▒█░░░█▒░░▒▒
▒▒░▒██▒░░░██████░░░▒████░▒█▒████▓▒▓░░▓█░░░▒
▒░░██▒▒░░░░▒▒▒█░░░░░░░▒██████░▓─█▓░░░░█▒░░▒
▒░░██▓███▓█▒░▓█░░░▒▒░░░░▒▓▓░░░██░█░░░░▒█░░░
▒░░███▓▒▒▒▓░░█▒░░░▓██░░░░░░░░▒███▓░▒░░░█░░░
▒▒░▓█▒▓░▓░░▓██░░░▒▒░█▒▒░▒█▒░███▓░░█▓░░░█░░░
▒░░░█▒▒░█▒█▓██▒░███▒▒▓███▒░██░█▒░██░▒▒░█░░░
▒▒░░▓█░░██──░███▒░░░▒█▓░░░██▓██░▓▓░░█░░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░█░░███▓▓░─░░░░░░░▒░██▒░██░░░░░█▓░█▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░▓▒▒█▒▓████▓▒░░▒▓████▒▓███░░░██▓░▓█▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░▒▓▒█▓░─██████████▓─▓████░░░██░░░█▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░▒█▒███▒█░─▓───█─░▓███▒█▒░░█▓░░░██░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░░█░███████████████████▓░▒▒░░░▒██░░▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░▒█░███████████████▒─█▓░▓█▒▒▓███░░░▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░▒█░▓█████████████─░█▒░▓█░▓▓██▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░▒█░░█████████▓░█▓▓█▒░██░▓▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░▒█░░░███░░█░─░▒██▓░░█▓░█▓██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░▓█░░▒░█████▓▓█▓▒░░▒█▓░▓▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░███░██─░▒█▓██▓░░▒██▒░█▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░█▒█░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█▒░░█░▓█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░▒█░▒█▒░▒█▓█▓▓██░░░░▓█░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒░░▓█░░▒█▓░░░░▒▒░░░░▒█▓░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░▒█░░░░███▓▒░░▓████▒░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░██░█▒░░▓██░░██▓▒░░██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░░█▓██▒▒░░░░░▒░░░▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒░░░███▒█▓░░░░░░▒███░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒███▓▒▒▒▒███░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░░░▒▓████▒██░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Last edited by Albatan on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 am, edited 59 times in total.
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

The New Union of Liberated Free Nations
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Union of Liberated Free Nations » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 pm

The old Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations, retrieved from historical accounts of the theocrats' putsch. We currently hold a strip of territory in the north near Trabant in our struggle against a traitorous so-called "Party Center".
The Republic of Diyaristan, a country we once occupied to prevent the revolution's encirclement by the Empire of Yarlung back in the glorious revolutionary era of Friend Number One.

Green Union historical records we found in the Party Archives confirm that the DRLFN/NLFN mainland is located far to the north of Dacruz, on the same continental mainland. The borders around us shift back and forth frequently owing to frequent wars and border disputes with neighboring countries - something the regional cartography commission may be interested in mapping for the present time.

We liberated nearby Diyaristan with land forces at a time when we lacked any significant naval capacity and the air force was down on account of EMP attacks by North Arkana. The historical records (in a diplomatic exchange with Yarlung) of that event are obscure, but they exist. The Diyaristani government is also known to have a foothold in the Middle East - confirmed by Albatanian and other governmental war reports emerging from the terrorist crisis in that country. The Party Provisional Committee recommends caution - and bodyguards - when sending surveyors to Diyaristan or to anywhere else on the side of Markion closest to the Middle East.
The New Union of Liberated Free Nations rose from the ashes of the Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations after its initial defeat by a coalition many times larger than itself and several rebel armies. It is now a rebel state at war with another faction of the same party.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:44 am

So, this is a lot to take in, are the LFN territories and Diyaristan close to each other? Where are they in relation to each other. I will probably ad the both of you, with Dacruz on a third continent.

Continents

Greater Arcadia - West
- GRA and AI's

Original Markion - North East
- Green Union
- Placeoderms
- Vilhala
- Kalarax

Conflicted East - Center South East
- DRLFN / NLFN
- Diyaristan
- New Dacruz

If you have a problem with these configuration just post and I'll be ready to make changes
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

The New Union of Liberated Free Nations
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Union of Liberated Free Nations » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:48 pm

Seems mostly accurate to existing histories, excepting the presence of closed territories to our north and west on the map from Party Historical Archives. They have no diplomatic contacts with any nations that we are aware of. Due to severe limitations on our communications infrastructure at the time, we are unable to establish that the (estimated) borders shown in red are accurate. The Cartography Commission has greater resources at hand than we do to ascertain that.

The Party Provisional Committee assures safe passage through any territories held by our forces. Surveyors from the Markion Cartography Commission are advised to embark toward the northern border from Trabant. The safest route to the territory to our west is to set out from Gramendy in Greater Arcadia; everything south of Fort Agro is controlled by a regime of genocidal racist traitors to Communism that has been known to shoot Commission workers on sight.
Last edited by The New Union of Liberated Free Nations on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The New Union of Liberated Free Nations rose from the ashes of the Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations after its initial defeat by a coalition many times larger than itself and several rebel armies. It is now a rebel state at war with another faction of the same party.

Greater Anavokia
Secretary

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Anavokia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:04 pm

I am Anavokia, I would like some land on that continent just south of Arcadia, also you might want to add a small dot to my western coast for Ammran, and a sliver of land to my south for Anaslovokia.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:33 pm

Greater Anavokia wrote:I am Anavokia, I would like some land on that continent just south of Arcadia, also you might want to add a small dot to my western coast for Ammran, and a sliver of land to my south for Anaslovokia.

Please provide source material in the form of an image. Also I can only give you your own continent if you are actually an island. With Ammran as a small sliver.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:33 pm

The New Union of Liberated Free Nations wrote:(Image)
Seems mostly accurate to existing histories, excepting the presence of closed territories to our north and west on the map from Party Historical Archives. They have no diplomatic contacts with any nations that we are aware of. Due to severe limitations on our communications infrastructure at the time, we are unable to establish that the (estimated) borders shown in red are accurate. The Cartography Commission has greater resources at hand than we do to ascertain that.

The Party Provisional Committee assures safe passage through any territories held by our forces. Surveyors from the Markion Cartography Commission are advised to embark toward the northern border from Trabant. The safest route to the territory to our west is to set out from Gramendy in Greater Arcadia; everything south of Fort Agro is controlled by a regime of genocidal racist traitors to Communism that has been known to shoot Commission workers on sight.

So the red territories are part of LFN? Or are they independant AI-ish territories?

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Albatan wrote:
Greater Anavokia wrote:I am Anavokia, I would like some land on that continent just south of Arcadia, also you might want to add a small dot to my western coast for Ammran, and a sliver of land to my south for Anaslovokia.

Please provide source material in the form of an image. Also I can only give you your own continent if you are actually an island. With Ammran as a small sliver.

\My nations northern border is at the DRLFN and ends at the D in Diyaristan

shit wrong account, Anavokia is my puppet
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:19 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:
Albatan wrote:

\My nations northern border is at the DRLFN and ends at the D in Diyaristan

shit wrong account, Anavokia is my puppet

Will do, Anavokia should be added withing the Weekend.

Liberated Free Nations
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Free Nations » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:46 pm

The areas the traitors marked in red are not part of our glorious Democratic Republic. They are just there to account for largely unmapped territory and expand the map. We do not know at the time if any hostile governments still exist in the west.

AND THE NLFN SYMPATHIZERS LIE!!! We will of course cooperate in the surveying project, assuming it does not mean SECRETLY SENDING SPIES INTO OUR GLORIOUS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.
Last edited by Liberated Free Nations on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Full Name: The (Former) Democratic Republic of Liberated Free Nations

The reactionary foreign oppressors ruling the nations of our Union, criminally implementing a policy of decadent consumerism across the land with an iron fist, are on the retreat before the legitimate government of the working class fighting to rebuild the only Marxist state on earth, which was WRONGLY classified as a Psychotic Dictatorship. We will return to power inevitably.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:50 pm

I almost forgot to mention all the AI's in my region formed the Arcadian Union which means we are kind of like the EU but with a united military and a consul at the top with heads of state from each nation (Sioux's and Gemendy are not included.) so can you put a dotted line for our borders and have the outline of the AU in a solid line?

Been on NS since 2014

Eyrum
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eyrum » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:54 am

I want an island, I BIG ONE!

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Eyrum wrote:I want an island, I BIG ONE!

I need an image for source material. Or a very very good description. Image would yield better results though.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:09 pm

Liberated Free Nations wrote:The areas the traitors marked in red are not part of our glorious Democratic Republic. They are just there to account for largely unmapped territory and expand the map. We do not know at the time if any hostile governments still exist in the west.

AND THE NLFN SYMPATHIZERS LIE!!! We will of course cooperate in the surveying project, assuming it does not mean SECRETLY SENDING SPIES INTO OUR GLORIOUS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.

The Albatanian Mapping Committee will be placing the entire zone as "Disputed LFN". Unless you can specify specific territories.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:19 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:I almost forgot to mention all the AI's in my region formed the Arcadian Union which means we are kind of like the EU but with a united military and a consul at the top with heads of state from each nation (Sioux's and Gemendy are not included.) so can you put a dotted line for our borders and have the outline of the AU in a solid line?

This map is solely for space awareness, nothing fancier then that. But I would be happy to make a more specific map for you personally in the future.

Eyrum
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eyrum » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Albatan wrote:
Eyrum wrote:I want an island, I BIG ONE!

I need an image for source material. Or a very very good description. Image would yield better results though.

Like a small version on England

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:35 am

Eyrum wrote:
Albatan wrote:

Like a small version on England

I looked over your factbooks and well, your stability as a long lasting nation looks dim, if you finish the "oVERVIEW" factbook i'll add you.

Eyrum
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Eyrum » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Albatan wrote:
Eyrum wrote:Like a small version on England

I looked over your factbooks and well, your stability as a long lasting nation looks dim, if you finish the "oVERVIEW" factbook i'll add you.

Can I just have the land by Valhalla?

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:00 am

Eyrum wrote:
Albatan wrote:

Can I just have the land by Valhalla?

Finish the "Overview" factbook first. Also, it's "Vilhala". Then I will be happy to add you in.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Albatan wrote:
Eyrum wrote:Can I just have the land by Valhalla?

Finish the "Overview" factbook first. Also, it's "Vilhala". Then I will be happy to add you in.

He dosnt have much access to his PC, and he is making me do his factbooks so, I will do it when i have time(He is a good friend of mine). I could give you his skype to sort all of this out

Been on NS since 2014

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:25 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:
Albatan wrote:

He dosnt have much access to his PC, and he is making me do his factbooks so, I will do it when i have time(He is a good friend of mine). I could give you his skype to sort all of this out

If you know him personaly and he has computer problems I would be willing to just stick him in. I just don't want random lazy nations making me work to add them to a map, and then dissapear a month later.

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 pm

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

I have finished the first official version of this map. 'Tis almost cannon I dare say.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Albatan wrote:
(Image)
WIP Version 1.1 - Last Updated December 4th, 2016

Please sent me a map of your country and some instructions to be added to this map.
If there is a problem, I can easily change this.

Continents

Islands
- Albatan
- The Emperor's Will
- The Republic of Sevevill ( Semi-Colony of Sevevill )

Greater Arcadia - West
- GRA and AI's

Markvale - North East
- Green Union
- Placeoderms
- Vilhala
- Kalarax
- < Open Space for Another Country >

South-East Markion - Center South East
- Disputed LFN
- Anavokia and Subordinates ( Ammran & Anaslovikia )
- Diyaristan
- New Dacruz
- Altaguay ( Colony of Albatan )
- Sevevill
- < Open Space for Another Country >

Continent Names to Boring? Telegram your continent mates and have it changed!

What happened to Ammeran and anaslovokia? Also can you name my continent Utes

Been on NS since 2014

Albatan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:- snip -

Considering how small you said they where, I figured I would leave them out. The continent name will be updated right away.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Albatan wrote:
The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:- snip -

Considering how small you said they where, I figured I would leave them out. The continent name will be updated right away.

Okay thanks

Been on NS since 2014

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information