NATION

PASSWORD

Meinhardt Brauerei [MT|Brewery|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Meinhardt Brauerei [MT|Brewery|OPEN]

Postby Common Territories » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:47 am

civ.vice civ.food MTech GET.accredited

About Meinhardt Brauerei
Meinhardt Brauerei (Brewery), otherwise known as the Meinhardt Brauereis Group, is a large family owned alcoholic beverage production conglomerate home to the northern State of Forelis, TECT. The Meinhardt Family, whose lineage of liquor production stretches as far back as the first century, coalesced into "Meinhardt Brauerei" in 1768 at the dawn of the Industrial Revolution. Fredrick Meinhardt, Meinhardt Brauerei's founder, was an aficionado of alcoholic beverages, especially for Wine which he grew up cultivating, fermenting, and distributing for his family in barrels and bottles. As the family's head, Fredrick decided to turn his family's longstanding tradition into a legitimate company in order to develop a true Meinhardt Family Brand - a brand that was home to a large variety of wine types and styles. During his lifetime, Fredrick was able to expand his family's company into a recognizable brand name in many homes around the Empire; Meinhardt Brauerei became well known for its large diversified selection of high quality wine. One hundred years later, Fredrick's grandson, Ulrich Meinhardt, took over the reigns from his father who retired early. Ulrich wanted to leave a legacy of great growth and large diversity as the company's new owner, just like his grandfather before him. With his drive, Ulrich expanded Meinhardt Brauerei into other liquor markets; Meinhardt Brauerei introduced its first line of ale beer in 1862 and introduced a brand of Whisky the following year. Ulrich's determination to enter his company into more liquor markets drove the company into hard times - a family that's produced only wine for generations was little prepared for other types of alcoholic beverages. By time Ulrich had passed away in 1896, Meinhardt Brauerei was enjoying a large economic renaissance after the company successfully adjusted itself to producing various types of alcoholic beverages, including many fermented and distilled beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei has continued this trend ever since by expanding into different alcoholic beverage markets, bottling and preserving its own beverages, and even cultivating most of the fruit it uses in its beverages.

Meinhardt Brauerei, which prides itself on building from its ancestor's achievements, continues to diversify its selection of alcoholic beverages and grow as a business. Fermented beverages such as wine continue to be Meinhardt Brauerei's most successful line of products. Wine, which the Meinhardt Family originally produced, continues to be one of its most popular product brands on the TECT market. Not to be outdone, however, are brands of beers of varying type, distilled beverage brands such as vodka and whisky, and even lighter alcoholic beverages such as juices and coffee are all made by Meinhardt Brauerei. To produce this wide variety of beverages in large quantities, Meinhardt Brauerei operates large numbers of Breweries, Distilleries, Bottling and Kegging Plants, Storage Facilities, and farms where fruit and other harvested ingredients are cultivated. As Meinhardt Brauerei looks to foreign markets to expand, the number of properties and facilities are expected to drastically grow.

As of 2010, the conglomerate of beverage fermentors, distillers, bottlers, farmers, and other organs of the Meinhardt Brauereis Group is owned by the Meinhardt Family. Meinhardt Brauereis, the parent company, is owned by Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt. The Meinhardt Family, since the early fourteenth century, has enjoyed the noble status of Count as reward for its service to the Royal Family of TECT; the family's head inherits the noble rank while their spouse receives only the name and respect the rank carries. Companies part of the conglomerate (such as the Meinhardt Brauerei distilleries or the Meinhardt Bottling Company, which is Meinhardt Brauerei's bottling arm) are either ran by fellow Meinhardt family members acting as CEO, or, the company has a CEO promoted to the position with the Meinhardt Family's approval - most of the family employed in the Meinhardt Brauerei Group work for the parent company in elevated positions or as CEOs in the Conglomerate's many companies. Meinhardt Brauerei has only recently (late 2016) entered international markets, hoping to expand and sell its beverages in foreign countries.

Why YOU Should Help Us Expand!
Meinhardt Brauerei relies on its ability to produce beverages in a speedy but coordinated manner. Producing a beverage such as wine requires harvesting fruit, fermentation, and aging to achieve the best possible bottle of wine; such complicated procedures take time and skill to perform perfectly. Fermented and distilled beverages both follow complicated recipes, brewing procedures, and must follow strict aging that normally affects the company's product supply; Meinhardt Brauerei must maintain an adequate supply of product while taking diligent care of said product, which includes factoring in aging times and storage conditions. While demand is usually constant in some shape or form, supply is a factor that is maintained rather than simply observed. Meinhardt Brauerei must maintain an appropriate stock of beverages to meet its customer's demands, but with an ever growing catalog and customer base, demand may outweigh the company's supply. The solution to this constant problem is expansion. Meinhardt Brauerei NEEDS to expand its operation continuously in order to maintain the ever rising demand for products. That is where foreign countries come into play.

Now, your government is probably going to ask, "Why would we let your company expand into our nation?" or "What's in it for us if we let you expand in our country?" These are understandable and fair questions, so lets address them now; after all, we want to better inform your government and people why they would benefit from our expansion into your country. To lay out the benefits a country and its people would see if we expanded operations there, we use the "EJ&B" chart - EJ&B is a popular business model in TECT that explains in simple terms the benefits of business expansion.

E is for Economy. Countries that openly allow businesses to expand will see an improvement in their economy through the many phenomenons that businesses cause on national economies. Meinhardt Brauerei, like other businesses, pay its employees handsomely to perform their day-to-day job with admirable quality; these employees will use that payment to buy things, invest in things, and for many other uses. This chain affect will put more money into a country's economy and therefore improve it. Our products, which may be sold in your country already, will add new products to the market; this will make competition which will with time create better quality and even more cash flow into your nation's economy. Do you get the gist yet? Business, ours in this case, will bring new benefits to your economy through added cash flow, new products, and competition.

J is for Jobs. Your citizens require work, that's a given. Unemployment rates need to be curved and your people simply need an income. That is why Meinhardt Brauerei can be a source of assistance in your country. Meinhardt Brauerei offers a variety of jobs from brewing, engineering, marketing, production line work, maintenance, farming, and a number of other brewery related jobs/careers. These jobs are not piss poor penny jobs either; Meinhardt Brauerei is proud to pay its employees for a hard day's work based on an hourly salary, or by-the-hour pay. We encourage hard work, excellent quality, and loyal determination. We do not encourage inhumane conditions, employee abuse, and unfair conditions. Meinhardt Brauerei strives for hard work, but we do not want our image to be negative either; that is why we work hard to empower our employees and do charity work to assist those in need. Foreign workers are paid very fairly with no discrimination based on nationality or gender, they get the same treatment as our native employees, and foreign workers get the same opportunities as our native workers too; we value hard work and upstanding loyalty over anything. Discrimination based on sex, religion, nationality, or disibility will not be tolerated by Meinhardt Brauerei. Meinhardt Brauerei provides many jobs with one brewery/distillery alone; giving many foreigners hundreds of jobs in order to earn an hourly salary to provide for their families and for their own uses.

Finally; B is for Benefits. As explained above, Meinhardt Brauerei takes care of its employees as best as it can. That is why we pay our employees fairly, why we offer many jobs, and how we provide benefits to our employees. To start with; employees are subject to extensive security and safety checks in order to become an employee. This is to protect us, our workforce, and to make sure an employee can safely do his/her job without causing a safety hazard to themselves or others around them. Employees are then entered into our beneficial programs for employees as they start training for their career choice. These benefit programs include a retirement fund that adds cash over time to assist with retirement, multiple health and dental care plans, vacation time and sick leave, maternity leave, accident and failure reimbursement, a second private fund for employees after they leave the workforce, and multiple break time perks. Organized events, employee discounts, and community outreaching programs also go a long way to benefiting our workforce. These benefits are designed to inspire employees and reward them for their hard work, as well as provide incentive and safety nets.

Meinhardt Brauerei is proud of its workforce as much as it is proud of its products; without our employees, the products we sell would never be made or sold. Employees make this company as great as it is and that's why we want to treat them like the upstanding 'Brewers' they are. Bellow we will share our application to open various facilities so that your country can improve your country as well as help us. We hope to see your country join Meinhardt Brauerei in its drive for economic success!

Want YOUR Product Distributed?
Meinhardt Brauerei is an international beverage conglomerate. As such, it is always on the lookout for mutually beneficial partnerships with other companies around the world. Beverages your company makes can now see their distribution in our markets, or Meinhardt Brauerei can be the retailer your beverage company needs to further expand it worldwide. Give us the recipe and we can even produce the beverage for your company, meaning we can sell your product and both earn from it. Regardless of the nature of your business with us, we are always interested to hear proposals from other companies looking to do business. Retailers looking to make sales and offers, shipping and airline companies interested in transporting our cargo around the globe, and material suppliers looking to sell us ingredients are always welcome to propose their business offers to us. We offer bottling services for your beverage too if you cannot find a suitable bottling company in your country or if you lack the equipment to bottle yourselves; once bottled, we will ship it back to your location for you to sell as you please - alternatively, we can retail it for you worldwide too. If your company is interested in selling your beverage in our market, we are happy to bottle and distribute it accordingly. To establish these types of contracts, or if you have any other business proposals we haven't addressed here, please leave a detailed communique bellow and we'll respond to it as soon as possible; otherwise, you can leave us a telegram if your prefer any time to discuss the nature of your business proposal(s). For a fair deal, your company's alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage can be sold on the TECT market, or worldwide, today!

OOC Information & Rules/Guidelines
Rules To Live By

• 1: Orders will be made In Character only. OOC chatter is not permitted unless necessary or I allow it. Telegrams can be used for OOC discussion on anything regarding purchases, orders, complaints, etc..
  • 2: Orders will not be one liners or poorly written grammar atrocities. I make great exceptions but if they are not readable, poorly written one line letters, or other badly damaged communique, the user will either be told to edit them or asked to be deleted by modification. If you feel you cannot make a halfway sufficient communique order post, or are worried otherwise, use the applications available for easier purchases. Orders do not need to be written communiques anyways so long as you have an application filled out; a written IC communique that is understandable, written with real attempt, and isn't one-liner in quality is more than welcome. Professionalism is greatly encouraged.
  • 3: Trolling, threadjacking, baiting, and inexcusable OOC posting is prohibited here. NS Forum rules are fiercely enforced here.
  • 4: Orders should remain as realistic as possible. Im happy for the business and earning money, but if I feel your nation cannot back such lol huge numbers, or is clearly a trolling/spam attempted infinity number, your order/application will likely be denied. If you are unsure about your nation/client being able to afford such bills, then please follow this advice: analyze your nation's economic strength, avoid trackers, and consult myself or other experienced players to determine your economic strength; I am TG away, always, and the Help Desk here in GE&T is a great place to seek advice. I also suggest using payment plans (which I will judge fairly) to pay any super high bills.
  • 4A: Concerning trackers and other online media sources that estimate wealth of nations. These sites, known as trackers and economy tools, shall not be used nor will they be accepted as legitimate tools on this storefront. Why? They display information about your nation's (your NationStates' account) financial standing; this, remember, is based on issues your nation receives from NationStates. Im sorry NS staff and writers (actually, on second thought, im not because I have a fair point) but these issues are inspired by J.J. Abrams and movie events that depict unrealistic issues that are over hyped and far too common. As an experienced player on NS, I assure you that these trackers and issues portray a false, not realistic result that should never be used with stricter MT rules. Therefore, trackers such as NSeconomy and Absolution (which, in Absolution's case, stats can be modified by users) will not be accepted here as proof of funds or power (or other stats for that matter). For more information concerning the Tracker Issue, please visit this thread here.
  • 5: I, as the god of this thread, can turn down orders that for any reason whatsoever. I have OP power here as the original poster, owner of this storefront, and will act upon my god-like powers if I find it necessary. Personal reasoning or business alike, I can turn down your order/application if I feel I need/wish to do so - no such thing as discrimination laws in this bitch. I may also cancel past orders if I am alerted to illegal activity or for any other personal reasoning I may have. That said, I have rarely had to do this in the past and it is highly unlikely to happen so long as we're all being honest here. Do not let this rule discourage you from ordering or placing an application here in the future! I promise I don't bite (well... not too hard anyways...).
  • 6: Do not plagiarize any of the products listed here, whether they belong to the OP or are being sold as retail (in which case, the owner has consented/offered to sell their product(s) here). Any plagiarism spotted on the forum will be reported to Moderation and/or involved parties.

PowerPoint Guide To Everything

• Who buys booze on NS exactly? Typically, private entities, such as businesses or organizations, are the customer base in a RL business setting like this. A beverage giant may buy barrels to bottle drinks or just buy bottles to then turnaround and sell to their customer base, restaurants buy kegs to serve to patrons, or other distribution companies that make their living on selling other companies' products. So my advice when ordering is to make up some business, retailer, or organization wishing to acquire or sell beverages if you wish to make an order; think Walmart, a large grocery chain, or restaurant franchise, or even a giant corporation looking to second-hand sell beverages. Governments typically only manage and record such products being imported or exported, rather than actually purchasing such products themselves; im not too aware if there's a history of governments buying such products (unless of course to stock parties and events, but then again, whatever hall or establishment they rent out, or company they hire to cater, will have such products to sell/distribute), so I would avoid using your government as the purchaser. I wont block or discourage these kinds of purchases because im not about to deny an order just because I find the purchaser info not to my liking and you could always make the excuse the government (or insert non-specific name) is buying said products in the other party's place (I've certainly done that before because it's easier and diplomatically sound). Regardless, my final notes here are to use some made up private entity no matter how much you want to buy, or, at the very least provide a name to use for my responses - a legible name is all I really require to respond to applications. Of course, when you're making applications to open facilities in your country, please use your government as the sender - if you add an agency/ministry/officer holder to the info, even better.
  • Questions, concerns, curiosity, complaints, and other OOC stuff is best directed to my TG box. It's a faster way for me to find and respond to inquires you may have - not to mention private if you'd rather handle it in a speedy and private manner. So I encourage anyone to shoot me a TG anytime if they need help or for any other possible storefront related topic. Of course im open to TGs related to other topics if you are in need of help or just want to talk about something; and if I can't help you, I can try and find someone who's better qualified in the subject matter we're discussing.
  • People wishing to distribute their products here must follow a similar format that I currently use for products. You need a brief description (history too if you're interested), some form of picture you want me to use (a label or picture similar to the container you use, any will do), and the price of a bottle/typical container. Once you have all the necessary information, please TG me and we can work out an agreement to retail it here. If you need help determining prices im here to help too. Searching for brands and comparing costs is also a good idea once you have an idea of your bottle/container sizes.
  • Do breweries/distilleries equal a steady supply of alcohol to my people? Simply said, no. Breweries and distilleries are intended to produce Meinhardt Brauerei products for Meinhardt Brauerei customers only. This essentially means that our production goes towards customers who've made orders, our foreign owned liquor stores, and our domestic customers back at home; a brewery in your nation makes our beverages and ships them to one of our many storage facilities until they are sold in the future. If you would like for there to be a steady stream of locally produced products, your country requires what Meinhardt Brauerei calls "Product Flow". The start of the flow begins with ingredient gathering; this means building our farms (or other local farming businesses) to grow needed brewing ingredients. You will require breweries then in order to create our liquor products - distilleries are required for our harder liquor products. From here our people can keg or barrel the product for storage, or, the product can be shipped to a bottling facility for easier access to customer markets. Meinhardt Brauerei operates its own bottling and storage facilities if nations are interested in hosting them - our bottling facilities may take other bottling orders unrelated Meinhardt Brauerei business if offered lucrative contracts. The final process in the flow is the distributor. While Meinhardt Brauerei operates its own liquor store arm, we aim to sell to other businesses looking to stock our products. In our flow, however, our farms produce the ingredients, the breweries make the beverages, it's then bottled and shipped to our liquor stores to be sold in local markets. For a host nation hoping to have a continuous flow of beverages in their nation from us, they must follow this product flow. Otherwise, interested parties have to purchase shipments of the products they're interested in.

Black List
  • The Region of Sondria: For the repeated OOC hostilities, irc ambush, irc raiding, and general hatred shared by both Sondria and myself. The entire region is hereby banned from all TECT owned/ran storefronts; all prior orders/applications are hereby null & void. There will be very special exemptions made to Sondrian nations I may know; TG me to seek such permission. Such exempted nations are prohibited from assisting Sondrians with these forces/military wares/energy products or any other material that may sold on a TECT ran storefront; you are to use it for your own purposes only or to kill/harm other Sondrian nations IC. Any exempted nation found to be violating this ban will have their exemption pulled immediately and be added personally to the banishment list. This ban is the result of countless abuses suffered at the hands of Sondrian leaders and members who facilitated such abuses against myself and friends; you have only yourselves to blame. I don't want your business or your apologies anymore.
  • Allanea: For an amount of unspecified breaches of trust, among other issues that shall not be named at this time.
  • Greater Prussia: For the majority action of funding, condoning, and providing aid to international LGBT terrorism. This majority stance is in support of the founder, an already banned player, in their struggles that shall not be named. Uncovered details describe Commoners as a primary target for terrorists and Greater Prussia governments, and therefore, this storefront shall not assist or benifit (or do business with) potential hostiles. Sales are prohibited/nullified, facilities are closed down and blocked from opening, and any business in the past nullified. This policy shall remain in place until a time determined that the Greater Prussian government ceases its support for LGBT terrorism and end its targeting of Commoners.
  • The Aestorean Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria: Because you don't have trade with me, or my storefronts, and you never will.

Applications and Orders
Product Purchasing Application
Code: Select all
[b]Name of client:[/b]
[b]Country of origin:[/b]
[b]The location/destination of shipments (specific address/location):[/b]
[b]Product(s) you wish to purchase (name of specific brand):[/b]
[b]Quantity of said product(s) you desire (standard sizes & their prices are adjacent to specific product listings):[/b]
[b]Is this order reoccurring? If so, in what time frame (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other)?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/etc.:[/b]

Facility Opening Application
[b]Name of country:[/b]
[b]Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility):[/b]
[b]Number of facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific):[/b]
[b]Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location):[/b]
[b]You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":[/b]
[b]Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:[/b]

Liquor Store Opening Application
[b]Number of liquor stores:[/b]
[b]Location of future liquor store(s):[/b]
[b]You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":[/b]
[b]Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:[/b]

Farm Opening Application
[b]Location of future farm(s):[/b]
[b]How many farm slots will you provide?:[/b]
[b]Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres):[/b]
[b]You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":[/b]
Last edited by Common Territories on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 24 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:48 am

2016:$41,160,000 NSD.

2017:$720,000 NSD.

2018:$5,987,800 NSD.

2019:$0 NSD.

2020:$0 NSD.

2021:$0 NSD.

2022:$17,461 NSD.

Purchases

Recurring Deliveries

• Origin Corporation - The United Remnants of America - Quarterly (4 times a year, 2016): 100,000 Six Bottle Packs of Dunkelviolett; 200,000 Twelve Packs of Stuttgart Crown Ale.

Breweries

• The Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region; Kalibo Industrial Center, Kalibo, Aklan, and Silay Industrial Park, Silay City, Negros Island Region: 2.
  • The Empire of the Roman Nation of Quirina; Homeland (5), Overseas Territories (65): 70.
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Welfresio; Zyburn-Rausna District , Viragsvet Capital City , Free Economic Zone of Towiat City , North Fsemőd: 15.
  • The Federation of Reino do Brazil, Lavos Industrial Park, North Amazon: 8.
  • The United States of Imperial Ame Ran, New Stanton industrial District: 4.

Distilleries

• The Empire of the Roman Nation of Quirina; Homeland (5), Overseas Territories (65): 70.
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Welfresio; Zyburn-Rausna District , Viragsvet Capital City , Free Economic Zone of Towiat City , North Fsemőd: 15.
  • The Federation of Reino do Brazil, Lavos Industrial Park, North Amazon: 8.
  • The United States of Imperial Ame Ran, New Stanton industrial District: 4.

Bottling Facilities

Storage Facilities

• The People's Democratic Republic of Welfresio; Zyburn-Rausna District , Viragsvet Capital City , Free Economic Zone of Towiat City , North Fsemőd: 20.

Liquor Stores

Farms

Discounts

Returning Customer Discount: 5% discount on final billing for repeat customers (players, not just individual IC customers). We want to reward first-time customers who chose Meinhardt Brauerei over potential competition; at the same time, we want to provide an incentive for our customers to return later for more of your favorite beverages, or, perhaps to try a different brand?

Native Supply Discount: 5% discount on final billing to customers located in a country supporting Meinhardt Brauerei by hosting one of our many facilities. The smell of a fresh farm full of fruit and grapes is always appealing, but so is a brewery with the sweet aroma of alcohol being produced. Meinhardt Brauerei wants to reward countries who've helped us expand internationally by providing their countrymen/women a discount; we would be in a weaker position without your support, this is the least we can offer for your generous help!

Wolf Pack Discount: 2% discount on final billing to customers who are officially allies/friends of TECT. As staunch supporters of the Royal Family of TECT, and proud patriots mind you, we want to celebrate our nations' friendship by giving back a little. So here's a little off the top - it's on the house!

Five Hundred Million Discount: 5% discount on final billing for any customer who manages to spend five hundred million NSD on our storefront. If you're gonna spend that much on booze, the least we can do is save you a little off the top.

One Billion Discount: 10% discount on final billing for any customer who manages to spend one billion NSD on our storefront. If you're gonna spend that much on booze, the least we can do is save you a little off the top.

Imperion Discount: 2% discount on final billing for any customer located in an Imperion Coalition member state. Allies & friends deserve a little off the top!

SACTO Discount: 2% discount on final billing for any customer located in a SACTO member state. Allies & friends deserve a little off the top!
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:32 am, edited 26 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:48 am

A valued shipping partner - Air Pacifica helps Meinhardt Brauerei deliver its beverages worldwide via cargo aircraft when available. A truly loyal business partner.
Last edited by Common Territories on Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:20 am

Meinhardt Brauerei is now OPEN for business!!!

Federated Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federated Kingdom » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 am

Name of country: Federated Kingdom
Location of future farm(s): Kaln (as a cultural region of Anglea)
Size of land approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei: 2 230 acre farm slots
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages: There is no standing government policy against such matters. N/A / We Approve.
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)?: The climate of Kaln is fitted to produce all of the following: apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes

Name of country: Federated Kingdom
Location of future liquor store(s): 100 throughout the Federated Kingdom, primarily concentrated in metropolitan areas
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws: Yes, and there is no government policy against that.
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: N/A
Last edited by Federated Kingdom on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
U N I T E DK I N G D O M S
of
???, ???, ???, & ???

?
?
?

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:25 am

To: Government of the Federated Kingdom.
From: Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, Chief Executive Officer/Owner; Meinhardt Brauerei.
Subject: Applications.
Encryption: Standard.

To whom this may concern,

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our times in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are happy to hear of your nation's willingness to open farms and liquor stores in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned farms and liquor stores shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, CEO & Owner
Meinhardt Brauerei

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Name of client: Origin Corporation
Country of origin:The United Remnants of America
The location/destination of shipments: Origin Corporation Shipping and Receiving Docks 1A, Olympia, URA
Product(s) you wish to purchase: Tübingen Dunkelviolett 2000, Stuttgart Crown Ale
Quantity of said product(s) you desire (standard sizes & their prices are adjacent to specific product listings): 100,000 Six Bottle Packs of Dunkelviolett(NS$25,000,000), 200,000 Twelve Packs of Stuttgart Crown Ale(NS$17,000,000)
Is this order reoccurring? If so, in what time frame?: Yes, Quarterly
Anything else you wish to inform us?: Purpose is to expand our local alcohol markets beyond home-brew Remnant liquor and poor-tasting Zhanguanese beer. Origin currently lacks any breweries or distilleries of our own, so it's possible in the future that Origin may look for partnering with Meinhardt to open up to the Greater Remnant market. Total bill of NS$42,000,000 will be wired to the preferred account upon acceptance of order. We look forward to business with you. - Kristover Hale, Chief Operating Officer, Origin Corporation
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:22 pm

To: Origin Corporation.
From: Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, Chief Executive Officer/Owner; Meinhardt Brauerei.
Subject: Application.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our times in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your company's interest in our products. Your application for the selected products has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $41,160,000 NSD with your "SACTO" discount. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Negros Island and the Visayan Region » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:19 am

Name of country: The Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): Brewery
Number of facility(ies) to be opened: 2
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): 1st: Kalibo Industrial Center, Kalibo, Aklan, The Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
2nd: Silay Industrial Park, Silay City, Negros Island Region, The Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: The Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region is introducing foreign companies to its' market in order to promote competition and market diversity due to the recent incidents regarding liquor monopoly of some companies who violated anti-trust laws.
The Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Technocratic Federation
Avance, Negrosanon!

The Great Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Boris M. Zakhaev
The Vice Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Sophia Poblador

TPC Rebel Crisis=VICTORY

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:56 pm

To: Government of the Technocratic Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open breweries in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

It's the Christmas season once again folks! To boost the new storefront's activity and to thank our customers (across all storefronts) and celebrate this holiday season, Meinhardt Brauerei will host a discount event this winter! All sales will have a "Winter Event" discount, cutting 15% off all final bills. This discount event will go on till the end of Christmas day (Sunday at 11:59 PM, December 25th). I didn't make Meinhardt Brauerei with a profit goal for this year seeing it was opened quite late in the year, but I want to reach a profit margin that reflects the amount of work I put into the storefront. With that in mind, I hope to reach as much profits as possible till the end of the year - $1 Billion is a minimal goal I hope to at least reach by years end. So lets work to meet that goal together!

Lastly. I wish everyone a happy, and safe, holiday season. As you enjoy your winter breaks and time with your families, don't forget to look back on this year to give thanks for everything you have. There are people out there, like myself, who've lost much of their family these past few years - so please enjoy your time together with your friends and family and remember to be thankful for everything you have in life. There are people who have no home, who suffer in this world, and who don't have the opportunities many of us have - we must give thanks for what we have and try to give back to our communities any way we can. Donations (money or other), food drives, church events (or other religious events/traditions), giving blood (something I do a lot), whatever it may be, please consider doing something to give back to the world and give opportunity for those not so fortunate. But for now, from myself to everyone of you, please have a safe and merry holiday season.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:07 am

Name of country: The Empire of the Roman Nation of Quirina
Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): All of the aforementioned
Number of facility(ies) to be opened: 70 (5 in homeland, 65 overseas, for 13 nation-states)
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): Industrial Zoning and Facilitation Areas Act-compliant locations within a Quirinese nation-state's territories. No specific address, and location is welcomed freely for the Management to be set up.
You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:The Company shall be added in the list of partners of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, along with the list of other multinational corporations currently in partnership with the Minister's Office.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:14 am

To: Government of the Empire of the Roman Nation of Quirina.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open multiple facilities in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Welfresio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Name of country: Welfresio

Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): All four

Number of facility(ies) to be opened: 15 breweries , 15 distilleries , 15 bottling facilties , 20 storage facilities

Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): Zyburn-Rausna District , Viragsvet Capital City , Free Economic Zone of Towiat City , North Fsemőd

You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We approve.

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: N/A
Last edited by Welfresio on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Name of country: Republic of Argentinstan
Location of future liquor store(s): 60
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: Alcohol is only legally sold to any person(s) over the age of 21 in Argentinstan. Anyone that has been convicted of an alcohol abuse related crime has a 1 year penalty time where they cannot legally obtain alcohol.

We hope that this brewery increases the happiness of Argentines and boosts the economy of both countries.

Sincerely,
Minister for Commerce
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:09 am

To: Government of the People's Democratic Republic of Welfresio.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open multiple facilities in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Government of the Republic of Argentinstan.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open liquor stores in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned liquor stores shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat May 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I first of all want to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day! As someone with a thick amount of Irish blood in him from both families, I've always had a fun outlook on this holiday; whether it's because I had to wear green in school or celebrated with family as I got older (no matter how Irish you are, never forget to wear green on this day!). I may not be from Ireland (nor have I met my Irish ancestors) and I may not celebrate this day to my best, but I deeply respect my Irish roots and on a day like this I like to look back on what Irish immigrants did for this great land. Irish immigrants have helped make this country great, so today is a celebration of their contribution to America. Nothing celebrates the fighting Irish better then a healthy swig of booze I say! So starting today until Tuesday at twelve in the morning (central time just after Monday), Meinhardt Brauerei products will be on sale 15% off globally; all final bills here will enjoy 15% off as well.

Lastly. I wish everyone a happy, and safe, St. Patrick's Day. As you enjoy your day of celebration (probably drinking or going out I expect), please keep in mind this is a day of celebration. It's not a day to get shit-faced wasted and end up as a rowdy drunk. I enjoy a good ale and whisky myself, but it's not a day to become the face of what shames this great holiday. Enjoy your partying, drinking, and events in a fun and safe manner without posing a risk to yourself or others. Please don't drive inebriated. Period. On my last note, please approach the day safely; regardless if you yourself or friends celebrate safely, others are just destined to not. I can't count how many people I know who've been in accidents (and I don't want to even try to remember how many people I know who've lost their lives) on a day like this because some drunk plows into their car going 80mph. People this intoxicated shouldn't be driving but we all know humans make stupid mistakes like this - it's safer to prepare against nature's wrath then to pray for it's fortune I say. So please be safe this holiday and don't end up one of those drunks who defaces the holiday, or worse, victimizes others because you choose to drive drunk. Lecture mode over. Thank you and have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

A very shameful, honestly disgraceful, bump for business.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun May 28, 2017 5:14 am

Name of country: Reino do Brazil
Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): brewery, distillery,
Number of facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific): 8
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): Lavos Industrial Park, North Amazon
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: Pls hire locally when possible.

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sun May 28, 2017 7:54 am

Name of country:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility):brewery, distillery
Number of facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific):4
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location):New Stanton industrial District
You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:N/A

Number of liquor stores:3
Location of future liquor store(s):New Stanton
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:N/A

Location of future farm(s):Sunset Valley
How many farm slots will you provide?:4
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres):700
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A":We Approve

2nd Brazilian Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 2nd Brazilian Empire » Sun May 28, 2017 8:59 am

Name of country: 2nd Brazilian Empire
Number of liquor stores: 15
Location of future liquor store(s): Metropolitan areas spread through the country
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: -

Name of country: 2nd Brazilian Empire
Location of future farm(s): Mato Grosso do Sul
How many farm slots will you provide?: 3
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres): 700 acres
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: -
The Lusophone Empire
Set in 2014.
Sportswire|Overview

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

To: Government of the Reino do Brazil.

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Government of the Imperial Ame Ran.

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Government of the 2nd Brazilian Empire.

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Finlanden
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Finlanden » Mon May 29, 2017 2:03 am

Name of country: Finlanden
Number of liquor stores: 100
Location of future liquor store(s): all cities in Finlanden
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": N/A
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:

Awasss!!! Ana montor mabur arep nabrak nyong!

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon May 29, 2017 1:26 pm

To: Government of the Republic of Finlanden.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open liquor stores in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Wercas
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wercas » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:22 pm

Name of client: Maxwell W. optyd director of beverage trade in wercas
Country of origin: Wercas
The location/destination of shipments: Areoboc airpark
Product(s) you wish to purchase (name of specific brand): Tübingen Dunkelviolett 2000
Quantity of said product(s) you desire: 9,000 5L Box Wine Packages
Is this order reoccurring?: no
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/etc.: nothing
Last edited by Wercas on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade