NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Who will defeat Azrael?

Spicer
7%
Bonnie
36%
David
21%
Kuro
No votes
Ciel
14%
Zatawe
14%
Atum
No votes
Botarah
7%

Total votes : 14

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Dragonball: Universe [OOC-2/REBOOT/OPEN TO ALL]

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 pm

This RP, although based on Dragon Ball, will take place in an alternate universe. The story will be mostly player driven, as I will mainly be RPing support characters. The basic structure of this story will focus on planet Earth. Planet Saiyan (No cannon characters exist in this continuity, so no King Vegeta) was destroyed 10 years prior to the start of this story. Only a handful of Saiyans survived, fleeing to distant corners of the universe right before the Planet Saiyan's demise. This story will focus on Earth, the home of several Saiyans and their allies. All of the remaining Saiyans will eventually be introduced by a variety of different rpers. Everyone who apps will have a chance to play a pivotal role in the story, not just as Saiyans either. Anyone who doesn't want to be a main character, can rp a supporting character or villain. Because villains have the greatest influence on the direction of the overall story, there will be a pre-application that will need to be TG'd to me before a regular app can be posted here. I think that is about all the exposition I've got for you.

Name:

Species(Ex. Saiyan, Namekian, Acrosian)

Appearance(Pictures preferred):

Backstory:

Power Level:

Powers and Abilities:

Attacks (optional):

Weaknesses:

Coming soon!

I am the OP and as such, am God.
Do try to make your posts a minimum of four lines long.
Standard RP etiquette: No godmodding (without permission) and no metagaming.
Fights between characters are going to happen, this is DBZ. If you can't decide it. Flip a coin.
Try to avoid Mary/Gary Sue
Don't be an ass
Have fun!

Banned:
Gurori- For life or until the RP ends, whichever comes last.

Power Level Index:

• Oozaru- 10x
  • Super Saiyan- 50x
  • Ascended Super Saiyan- 75x
  • Ultra Super Saiyan- 100x
  • Super Saiyan II- 100x
  • 1 Divine Ki = 100 000 000

Earthlings, Assorted Aliens And Cyborgs, Oh My!

Bonnie
Base- 100
Divine Ki- 1.47 / 147 000 000

Ciel
Base- 12 600 000
Divine Ki- 5.9/ 590 000 000
Limit Breaker- 8.85 / 885 000 000

Cyborg 17- 450 000 000
Cyborg 18- 455 000 000

Fawkes
Relaxed- 700 000 000
Full Power- 1 400 000 000

Oozak
(Pre-Skip) Base- 380 000 000
(Post-Skip) Full Power- 517 000 000

Tabella
Base- 1 050 000
Spirit Burst (30%)- 31 500 000
Spirit Burst (60%)-63 000 000

Gods n Stuff

Atum
Relaxed- 8 000 000
Full Power- 733 000 000

Mizuna
Restricted/Base- 550 000 000
Demon Goddess Form- 1 500 000 000

Azrael
Suppressed/Relaxed- 13 000
Full Power- 130 000

The Fallen
Full Power- 2 870
Divine Ki/Magic- 2.3

Death- 980 340 000

Famine- 217 070 000

Plague
Base- 613 000 000
(Armor Removed)- 911 000 000

War- 889 770 000

Humans But With Tails and Spiky Hair

Aonori
Base- 5 950 000
God's Blade- 17 000 000
(Hypothetical) Super Saiyan- 297 500 000

David
Base- 12 940 000
Super Saiyan- 647 000 000
Super Saiyan Grade II- 970 500 000
(Hypothetical) Super Saiyan Grade III- 1 294 000 000

Kuro
Base- 10 300 000
Super Saiyan- 515 000 000
Super Saiyan Grade II- 772 500 000
(Hypothetical) Super Saiyan Grade III- 1 030 000 000

Sage
Latent Energy- 1,700
At rest/pretty much all situations- 16

Saul
Latent- 610
At rest/Pretty much all situations- 11

Spicer
Base- 15 000 000
(Potential) Super Saiyan - 750 000 000
(Effective) Super Saiyan - 533 000 000

Sallot
Base- 15 000 000
Super Saiyan- 750 000 000
Legendary State- 1 500 000 000

Tabbis
Base- 12 060 000
Super Saiyan- 603 000 000
Super Saiyan Grade II- 904 500 000
(Hypothetical) Super Saiyan Grade III- 1 206 000 000

Comprehensive Power Level List by Sichem
Application Archive
Map of Earth
[url]Map of the Galaxy[/url]
Last edited by New Rnclave on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 39 times in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:04 pm

New Thread xD I love it
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:04 pm

First order of business, should we amend anything?

New rules? New cover photo?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:05 pm

New Rnclave wrote:First order of business, should we amend anything?

We probably ought to create an actual map of the galaxy
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:06 pm

yeah, i was debating whether he would have a sensitivity to chi or not, that or at least be a more competent fighter than mr.satan

just bumping this from the last thread.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Britanania wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:First order of business, should we amend anything?

We probably ought to create an actual map of the galaxy

Yeah we probably should do that xD

Rygondria wrote:yeah, i was debating whether he would have a sensitivity to chi or not, that or at least be a more competent fighter than mr.satan

He could have the ability to sense energy

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Rn did you send Atria the info?

Also I agree with Brit, we should have a map of the Galaxy. I'm still not sure if the Androids will be a threat that only effects Earth or if they would/should be a threat known to the Galaxy, so a map would be useful.

It really depends on whether or not the Galaxy sword (Mizuna's object of desire) ends up on Earth or some other planet.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Let the universe howl with despair, for I have arrived.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:15 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Rn did you send Atria the info?

Also I agree with Brit, we should have a map of the Galaxy. I'm still not sure if the Androids will be a threat that only effects Earth or if they would/should be a threat known to the Galaxy, so a map would be useful.

It really depends on whether or not the Galaxy sword (Mizuna's object of desire) ends up on Earth or some other planet.

I was hoping they would be a galactic threat.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:19 pm

I just sent them to him! Mission accomplished

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:19 pm

New Rnclave wrote:
Britanania wrote:We probably ought to create an actual map of the galaxy

Yeah we probably should do that xD

Rygondria wrote:yeah, i was debating whether he would have a sensitivity to chi or not, that or at least be a more competent fighter than mr.satan

He could have the ability to sense energy

That could work so he could have a sensitivity to energy even though he cannot use it.
if i go the luchador path he could view it as a gift and try whatever he can to keep balance to it while keeping his title as world champion. The Russian guy could go two ways, either he senses it and uses it as a boost and judge against opponents or view it as a curse and view ki users with envy and home his combat skill in a attempt to be equal with them.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Britanania wrote:

I was hoping they would be a galactic threat.

I was leaning towards Galactic as well, they will definitely start on Earth and then travel to other planets in search of the Galaxy Sword. (Which is the objective Mizuna has given them).

Though we've already discuss that they all have their own individual goals. Such as the pure androids wanted to eradicate all sentient organic life and the cyborgs wanted to assert themselves as the strongest beings in the universe.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Saint Morning wrote:
Britanania wrote:I was hoping they would be a galactic threat.

I was leaning towards Galactic as well, they will definitely start on Earth and then travel to other planets in search of the Galaxy Sword. (Which is the objective Mizuna has given them).

Though we've already discuss that they all have their own individual goals. Such as the pure androids wanted to eradicate all sentient organic life and the cyborgs wanted to assert themselves as the strongest beings in the universe.

Precisely. We probably should collab soon to finish out any loose ends regarding them, on that note.

Also, I edited my last post to include Glacia attacking Kuro.

I don't think that affects anyone, but I just wanted to let everyone know

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Britanania wrote:
Saint Morning wrote:

Precisely. We probably should collab soon to finish out any loose ends regarding them, on that note.

Also, I edited my last post to include Glacia attacking Kuro.

I don't think that affects anyone, but I just wanted to let everyone know

Alright i'm in the docs now.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Oh lord, didn't archive my apps

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:36 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Oh lord, didn't archive my apps

It's cool. They were accepted.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:39 pm

One last thing, would a world tournament saga be possible, if i would not mind it being a set up for a larger saga.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Rygondria wrote:One last thing, would a world tournament saga be possible, if i would not mind it being a set up for a larger saga.

There has been talk of a multiverse saga down the road.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Britanania wrote:
Rygondria wrote:One last thing, would a world tournament saga be possible, if i would not mind it being a set up for a larger saga.

There has been talk of a multiverse saga down the road.

Mulitverse ? what would that entail, different characters appearing transdimensonal rifts, worlds merging what ?

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Should I post the Apps for the Androids now or wait until the end of the Saga.

Apart of me wants to keep them a secret so that certain... people don't decide to wank their characters but another part of me just wants to get it out of the way now.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Rygondria wrote:
Britanania wrote:There has been talk of a multiverse saga down the road.

Mulitverse ? what would that entail, different characters appearing transdimensonal rifts, worlds merging what ?

More like the one in Dragon Ball Super. Though I don't want it to happen before I can get Fawkes's final form: True Hell.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Should I post the Apps for the Androids now or wait until the end of the Saga.

Apart of me wants to keep them a secret so that certain... people don't decide to wank their characters but another part of me just wants to get it out of the way now.

I say we wait until after Glacia's defeat, but won't give their pls until the saga begins.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Rygondria wrote:Mulitverse ? what would that entail, different characters appearing transdimensonal rifts, worlds merging what ?

More like the one in Dragon Ball Super. Though I don't want it to happen before I can get Fawkes's final form: True Hell.

Ahh, i see. But i still want to do a tournament that establishes my future character in the future, or find some other way i could introduce him.

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Question. Can you guys give me an estimate of how strong the X-fighters will be after three years of Peace?

I'm looking at the outlier such as Fawkes and David especially.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:03 pm

Saint Morning wrote:Question. Can you guys give me an estimate of how strong the X-fighters will be after three years of Peace?

I'm looking at the outlier such as Fawkes and David especially.

I honestly can't see them being much stronger. Most of them have no reason to continue training with as much vigour, aside from a few exceptions, like Spicer and Tabbis

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse