NATION

PASSWORD

Attack Of Technology (Open, MT-FT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nouevelle
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouevelle » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 am

Novograd IV wrote:
Nouevelle wrote:All I can say is karma.

you got ninja'd, look up a few posts

Yes, I saw it.

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Um... we can help in this disastorous situation if you want us to. Our mens are more than willing to test use newly developed tried and tested nuclear weapon to destroy all of those mindful technology.
~Minister of Technology

Most Tech is nuke proof

Godmod/techwank

my godsheild brings all the nukes to the yard...

Fine, I'll change it!

explain how you can afford to protect 'most' tech from INCREDIBLE impact blasts and nuclear radiation?
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:28 am

SGA-Atlantis wrote:Well, we'll send in McKay armed with a laptop, lifesigns detector, and a 9mm that we feel he can reasonably fire with an accuracy of three feet to either side of the intended target.

And if it's okay with you, the rest of Sheppard's team will stand by in a cloaked ship.

That's fine, but please do as little damage to humans and mermaids as possible!
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Great Nepal wrote:Um... we can help in this disastorous situation if you want us to. Our mens are more than willing to test use newly developed tried and tested nuclear weapon to destroy all of those mindful technology.
~Minister of Technology

Can we evacuate everyone first please?

Sure.
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows Vista Business
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Windows Vista Business » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 am

Novograd IV wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
~Minister of Technology

Most Tech is nuke proof

Godmod/techwank

my godsheild brings all the nukes to the yard...

Fine, I'll change it!

explain how you can afford to protect 'most' tech from INCREDIBLE impact blasts and nuclear radiation?

I think it is...
Economic Left/Right: 4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:31 am

Great Nepal wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
~Minister of Technology

Can we evacuate everyone first please?

Sure.

Cool! Is Great Nepal near oceans?
If yes, can we temperarlly send all our humans and mermaids there? Our languages are English and Greek

Also, can you please only drop them where the tech is. There are some rear Kalasparatan plants and animals which we are trying to conserve
Last edited by Kalasparata on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:35 am

~Minister of Technology

why waste nuked given they have anti-matter weapons ,they be blowing themselves up soon
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

Kadahl
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kadahl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 am

We're sorry to hear your toasters have taken control - and that that your populace is too slow witted to destoy the national power grid by, oh you know, kocking out powerpoles, setting fire to substations or shutting down your powerplants. We'd offer to do it for you but frankly we're calling this a grand moment of national Darwinian selection. Tell your toasters to call us when they're done eradicating you.

- Adamo Wiess
Senator for Foreign Affairs
Factbook Diplomacy & Embassies Declaration of Sovereignty
Terra Pro Homo --- Gay National Liberation

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 am

Kadahl wrote:We're sorry to hear your toasters have taken control - and that that your populace is too slow witted to destoy the national power grid by, oh you know, kocking out powerpoles, setting fire to substations or shutting down your powerplants. We'd offer to do it for you but frankly we're calling this a grand moment of national Darwinian selection. Tell your toasters to call us when they're done eradicating you.

- Adamo Wiess

We've turned off the power grid and set fires. The technology has just taken out the fires and reset the power grid. They run on batteries and turn on the powergrid then charge themselves. Fire trucks put out fires

SGA-Atlantis
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby SGA-Atlantis » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:54 am

Okay, is this a real RP, or what, because I want to bring my team in.
Alien-stompers drink coffee.

Windows Vista Business
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Windows Vista Business » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 am

Would you like to get a EMP bomb? It will fry all of the tech no matter what.
WHEN I MEAN FRY IT I MEAN IT
Screw it you dont need us..

Wilfred Hardy .txt
-Minister of Technology
Last edited by Windows Vista Business on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: 4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.97

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Kadahl wrote:We're sorry to hear your toasters have taken control - and that that your populace is too slow witted to destoy the national power grid by, oh you know, kocking out powerpoles, setting fire to substations or shutting down your powerplants. We'd offer to do it for you but frankly we're calling this a grand moment of national Darwinian selection. Tell your toasters to call us when they're done eradicating you.

- Adamo Wiess

We've turned off the power grid and set fires. The technology has just taken out the fires and reset the power grid. They run on batteries and turn on the powergrid then charge themselves. Fire trucks put out fires

Our scientists are baffled by this phenomenon. Like I said, perhaps the best thing is to ignore the problem until it goes away. Our scientists have predicted that the ratio of ignore (I) is inverse to the malice (M) of the technology (T), so M + T = I α 1/M, which means that the greater the quantity of 'I' will create an inverse reaction in 'M', leading to the 'M' to 'T' factor decreasing, thus creating a potential decrease in malice exhibited by technology.
Last edited by La Habana on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

Nexus Corp
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexus Corp » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 pm

You seem to be describing an artificial intelligence run amok, though some of the happenings you have related appear somewhat exaggerated. Nukes would be a rather 'messy' solution but Nexus Corp Information Systems have a smarter proposal. We believe we could introduce another AI capeable of retaking your networks and, what's more, have things running more efficiently than ever before. All your problems could be solved for an upfront sum followed by annual licence and maintenance fees. We would retain full ownership of the AI code and require the establishment of a permanent maintenance link to keep things running smoothly.

Nexus Corp IS - For a brighter tomorrow, today.
Last edited by Nexus Corp on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SGA-Atlantis
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby SGA-Atlantis » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 pm

The more people from other nations submit their solutions, the more annoying e-mails I get from Dr. McKay. I really, really think sending in him along with Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronin will solve your issue like that.

McKay says (basically, I'm not quoting) destroying the devices physically would work, but that's only desirable if you want to go back to the bronze age.
Alien-stompers drink coffee.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 pm

La Habana wrote:Our scientists are baffled by this phenomenon. Like I said, perhaps the best thing is to ignore the problem until it goes away. Our scientists have predicted that the ratio of ignore (I) is inverse to the malice (M) of the technology (T), so M + T = I α 1/M, which means that the greater the quantity of 'I' will create an inverse reaction in 'M', leading to the 'M' to 'T' factor decreasing, thus creating a potential decrease in malice exhibited by technology.

La Habana wrote:This is the advice that our scientists would give also. Either that or just ignore the problem until it goes away.

Harassment and baiting under the guise of RP is still harassment and baiting. You've been warned repeatedly to ignore Kalasparta's posts, but you just haven't been able to make yourself do it. You were already on your final warning. I'm afraid the game is up.
*** You are no longer welcome to post under this nation. ***

Given the amount of spam and borderline baiting that's gone on here, I'm closing the thread. Kalasparta, if you really want to run some RP, perhaps looking around at how others do things might assist. It doesn't have to be perfect, it doesn't have to be fancy, but keeping it In Character and with some sort of rational responses does help.

As for the rest of you, as I've said elsewhere:

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST SERIOUSLY TO A THREAD, DON'T POST AT ALL.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates