NATION

PASSWORD

War of the Worlds : An Alternate World War 2/Aliens RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

War of the Worlds : An Alternate World War 2/Aliens RP

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm

February 24th, 1943

It was supposed to be another normal day, in the middle of World War 2. Despite the looming threat in Europe and Pacific, most of Americans feel they are safe from the threats, mainland America is not part of the Axis’ target, at least until the Axis conquers Europe. Japan is getting ready on expanding its wing to most of Asia, Germany mobilizing their military prowess to USSR, while Italy…is well, being Italy. Africa mostly. France is keeping the Germans busy at the bay with their Free France and their resistance in the France itself, fighting both the Vichy and the Nazi. United Kingdom, in the meanwhile, preparing for their attack on the Axis front from France. China is split up, but will they be united for the greater threat?

Alien attack, we are talking about it. They attacked Los Angeles, and fortunately were able to be fought off. Most of the Americans though something more realistic happened, like Japan’s balloons, or an incident. Except when it’s not. Soon reports coming in of alien small-scale attacks ranging from Moscow to Rome to Tokyo. All parts of nations in the world were attacked constantly, but it was quite apparent that the aliens are organized, united, technologically superior but at the same time seems to be using of the same tactics over and over.

We have the numbers, but do we have the unity?

Rules and Regulations :
1. No Godmodding/Meta-gaming
2. No One Liners: Three full lines of text per each IC post, anything less is frowned upon and is generally laziness and will not be accepted. Anything greater is acceptable and is smiled upon.
3. No 'Dick measuring' contests: The moment two of you start arguing over which character is better, and it doesn't contribute to goings on in the IC. You'll both get a warning.
4. Don't be a dick in OOC
5. No unrealistic nations
6. The POD is set on September 1st, 1939, but the first alien attack starts on February 24th, 1942 when the Battle of Los Angeles started.
7. Playing as a nation that serves as Axis/Comintern state (Vichy France, ex) is allowed.
8. Just because aliens have arrived, doesn't mean the war is over. For example, play as KMT/CPC and you have to fight against Japan and aliens, each with their own agendas.
9. Be realistic. Atomic weapons are not exist yet, and it's been a year since the first attack in LA. Reverse-engineering is possible if your nation has the infrastructure, but start small. Still a year.[/spoiler]

Applications:

If you want to reserve land, you must use the following reservation. Reservations will last for 24 hours though you can appeal to the OP to make it last fora maximum of 36 hours. These reservations are meant to give you time to make your application or keep your area safe while AFK. These are not meant to be used to keep other waiting. You will not be able to have a second reservation (for the same area) unless you provide significant reason why.

[box]
Code: Select all
[size=150]Generic Info[/size]
[b]NS Name :
Name of the Nation :
Symbols: (ex. Flag, Coat of Arms, National Anthem, personifications, etc.) :
Population :
-Mainland :
-Colonies (if any) :
Form of Government {and briefly describe your government is}:
Ideology :
Head of State :
Head of Government :
Capital City :
Military :
-Army :
-Navy :
-Air Force :
Economic Strength (briefly describe how wealthy your nation is):
Infrastructure (briefly describe the infrastructure of your nation):
Primary Goals :
History (from Point of divergence)
RP Examples :
Code 949 (DO NOT REMOVE)for tracking purposes[/b]
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Reserved
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Reserved
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Cressageland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cressageland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Ngl, this looks dope. I'm interested

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Just dropping by with my reservation of America.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Tag and I would like to reserve the USSR
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Not done

Generic Info
NS Name : Intermountain States
Name of the Nation : United States of America
Symbols: Flag, Coat of Arms, The Star-Spangled Banner (National Anthem), Uncle Sam (Personification)
Population: 154,372,000
-Mainland: 132 million
-Colonies (if any): Philippines (16 million), Puerto Rico (1.8 million), Cuba (4.1 million), Hawaii (400k), Alaska (72k)

Form of Government {and briefly describe your government is}: The United States of America is a federal constitutional Presidential Republic.
Ideology: Capitalism, republicanism, blends of liberalism and conservatism
Head of State: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Head of Government: Speaker of the House Sam Rayburn
Capital City: District of Columbia

Military:
-Army:
-Navy:
-Air Force:

Economic Strength: During the early stages Great Depression, the economy saw a major loss with a 30% unemployment rate. FDR's New Deal, while not provided complete recovery, brought some remedies that improved the situation with introductions of public works and spendings. Even with the Great Depression, the economy is still strong and the people are confident of recovery. Despite an increase in government interference, much of the economy is still in the hands of private enterprise and even most right-wingers aren't fearing a "communist takeover" of America.
Infrastructure (briefly describe the infrastructure of your nation): Manufacturing, service base, banking, agriculture, and trade.
Primary Goals:
- Keep the Martians from gaining a foothold in key US locations
- Ensure a safe and well-defended America
- Work with other nations for an independent Earth
History (from Point of divergence): Ever since the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and Hitler's declaration of war against the United States, the American government's main goal was to help the Allied forces against the Axis forces. Large scale militarization was put in place along with the consription of every men 18-37. Despite militarization in scales not seen since The Great War in the United States, no one anticipated a Martian invasion in Los Angeles. The air raid in Los Angeles was originally thought of as a Japanese spy plane and the coastal defenses were able to fight off the unidentified flying object and the event was merely brushed off as war paranoia. However, nothing explained reports of attacks all over the world.
RP Examples: A recent sample
Code 949 (DO NOT REMOVE)for tracking purposes
Last edited by Intermountain States on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Intermountain States wrote:Just dropping by with my reservation of America.

MIKIA wrote:Tag and I would like to reserve the USSR

Noted.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 am

Bump.
Stormwrath wrote:
Or Tito.

A proud Nationalist

Greater Aterria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Aterria » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:59 am

Hey there. I might reserve the USSR. (This isn't my main account).
✪ Revanchist North American State set in 1940 CE ✪

Disregard NS Stats.

Union Daily: Manifest Destiny party holds national rally. 100,000 attend. | Joe Steele announces Britannian scumbags will pay.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse