NATION

PASSWORD

The Clash of Swords Steampunk/Fantasy OOC/signup for RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Mighty Datlofian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Clash of Swords Steampunk/Fantasy OOC/signup for RP

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:54 pm

The Clash of Swords
People dream of starry skies and new horizons,
they never look down and keep creating new ideals and new heights to soar to.
Lets change that

Sponsored byConfederacy of Allied States

Welcome to The Clash of Swords a rp made to satisfy your steampunk craving but with a fantasy twist, the year is 1900 and the worlds industrial revolution never stopped, the world is in an age of prosperity but with prosperity comes a price, that price is endless ambition and a craving for more.

http://imgur.com/gallery/1RkSe
Map

Rules:
-The fantasy twist means that you can be a fantasy race or human, this does not exclude nations with some of every race in them.
-Admin overrules mod and must be listened to however this does not mean mods are not powerful, they have most of the rights as admin but admin can overrule a decision (subject to possible change)
- No Flaming, Cheating, Meta Gaming, or Spamming.
- You MUST be accepted on the OOC, before you can post IC.
- You can create a NS nation in here but only if admin (not mod) approves, if admin becomes inactive then the responsibility will be handed down to the mods
- Steampunk tech, you can have guns and such not modern ones of course and the only air you can have are airships/blimps you may have a very early landship (early name for tank) when it comes to actual ships you can have metal ships but they will be much slower and more expensive to maintain. Steampunk tech here means in essence victorian era tech, lots of steam powered stuff and such. Electricity and modern medicine do not exist and that means it has to be mechanical tech, nothing involoving electricity is allowed.
-No nations with over 500 million (the largest in 1900 was 415,000,000)
-The larger your army compared to your total pop the less trained it is.
- The more effort you put into your application will determine how much land you get
- There is a possibility of a new world but that will not happen for a while regardless.
On the subject of armies composition
-you can have cannons, mortars, and artillery for damage dealing things but they cannon take much damage
-airships are mainly used for bombing and while you can use them for air support you will also harm your own army in the process due to their inaccurat nature
- standard infantry equipment can consist of rifles swords and handguns specialty units equipment will be approved disapproved upon inspection

Faction App
Nation Name:
Founding Year:
Race:
Population:
Leader:
Notable Members:
Territory:
Capitol City/Hold:

Armed Forces( GIVE EXACT NUMBERS ON AMOUNT OF TROOPS!):

History:

Mods
Admin-Mighty Datlofian empire
King of the Mods- Osphen
-mapmaker cassinopa
-mod equalsun empire

-
-

Accepted nations
-Datlof
-Osphen
-
-
-

Link to the IC viewtopic.php?f=31&t=393772
Last edited by The Mighty Datlofian Empire on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Nation Name: The Imperium of Holy Eldenia
Founding Year: 300 AD
Population: 48,000,000
Race: High Elves
Leader: Holy Imperator Veris Eldenian
Notable Members: Grand Admiral Tirianal Verindian, High Ambassador Trestia Calindian, Grand Marshal Eliana Andrean
Territory:

Capitol City/Hold: Dual Capitals - Isle of Wight and Aland Islands, rechristened Modesia and Compassia

Armed Forces: The armed forces of the IHE are organized into two distinct branches. The most renowned branch is the Imperial Fleet, which hosts the seagoing and aerial vessels of the Imperium Armed Forces. Dominated by massive dreadnaughts and fearsome airships, the Fleet is responsible for protecting the access points to the Imperium's borders, whether that be the waves of the Eldenian Channel or the narrow passage of Denmark. The second branch is the Imperial Army, which hosts a small but experienced corp of both foot soldiers and elite shock mechs.

History: Founded in ancient times by Eldenians fleeing from the Te'Chan scourge, the Imperium began as simply Eldenia. Spreading peacefully throughout the island, Eldenia existed in peace until a fearsome invasion by the Nords in 1444, which drove in from the North like an icy dagger. However, due the natural tactical genius of Veris Eldenian and the valiance of a militarized merchant fleet led by Tirianal Verindian, Eldenia pushed back and even cleansed the Nords from their lands, settling and taming the wild lands of the Far North from the origin city of Compassia. It was at this time that the Eldenian nation rechristened themselves as the Imperium of Holy Eldenia, to commemorate the terrible conflict fought and the great Luminaries that brought the nation through such a time of trial. Now, the Imperium stands as the bastion of the True Faith in the North.
Last edited by Equalsun Empire on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Holy Eldenian Empire
Founding Year: 1860
Population: 76,000,000
Leader: Holy Imperator Veris Eldenian
Notable Members: Grand Admiral Tirianal Verindian, High Ambassador Trestia Calindian, Grand Marshal Eliana Andrean
Territory:
[img=http://i.imgur.com/PZT6Pnb.png][/img]

Capitol City/Hold: Dual Capitals - Isle of Wight and Aland Islands, rechristened Modesia and Compassia

Armed Forces: WIP

History: WIP

If you had britain and 1 scandanavian country it would be a acceptable amount of land but that much is a lot. maybe britain and noway or britain and sweden?

Aelvenia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelvenia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Nation Name: The Most Supreme Republic of Roma and Mediterrania
Founding Year: 1676
Race: Human, Lycanthrope
Population (nothing over a million): 138,000,000
Leader: Supreme Leader of Roma, Adele Agapito
Notable Members: Grand Marshal Albano Biago. Advisor Berto Cinzia
Territory: http://i.imgur.com/hhMGMOF.png
Capitol City/Hold: Roma
Armed Forces: WIP WIP WIP WIP!
Weapons
Henry Adam's P20 Rifle
AA90 Sniper Rifle
Fredrick Arm's High Caliber Pistol
MK200 Mounted Machine Gun

Vehicles
Heavy Airship Amount: 143
Light Airship Amount: 201

History: In 1675, the dream of a unified Italia was strong, with many advocating for a union of all the nations in the Italia Peninsula, but the many kings of the Peninsula refused to give up their control. This led to a wave of revolutions across the land, although they were kept at bay for awhile, it was all for naught.

In 1676 the Republic of Roma was born. Many paraded in the streets in celebration, with the festivities lasting for a whole 4 days.

The Nation would go one to conquer lands across Mediterrania, with it changing it's name to reflect it's new holdings.
Last edited by Aelvenia on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Osphen
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Finished

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Nation Name: Osphenian Republic
Founding Year: 330 CE (Osphenian Empire) 1136 (Monarchy) 1678 (Republic)
Race: Osphenian (Greeks, Arab, Persian and Italian Mix), Valyrians (the GOT people, yus, purple eyes and the such, although some, in this RP, have darker hair)
Population (nothing over a million): 75,000,000
Leader: President Doran-Abdullah-Santagar, Al-Aoizier-Oijour (Prime Minister) Garyn Mousavi
Notable Members: Al-Aoizier-Nadriunie (Grand Admiral) Mors Yildizoglu, Adham-Mazaue (Field Marshal) Oberyn Rhoynar, (Admiral) Nadriunie Alican Saylan
Territory: http://imgur.com/a/07tBQ
Capitol City/Hold: Istanbul
Religion: Islam 35%, 60% Osfenar Religion (Similar to Zoroastrianism), 5% Judaism.

Armed Forces:
1,000,000 Total

700,000 Army
http://imgur.com/a/zCJHT

Republican Guard: Elite, 3,000 in number, very well armed and trained

Strike Cavalry: Light cavalry, used for harassing, raiding, messaging, etc. carries swords, rifles, some machine guns, pistols, etc. roughly 10,000,

Mountaineers of the Republic: 25,000 (Trained extensively in mountain warfare, very elite), some units within the mountaineers resemble the Strike cavalry

Republican Marines: Used for martime operations, beach landings, etc. (Slightly more well trained than regular infantry)

50 Steam tanks

(Ottoman Empire Equipment at the time)

30,000 Navy
200 ships in Total

2 Dreadnoughts

4 Pre-Dreadnoughts

18 Cruisers

25 Light Cruisers

40 Torpedo Boats

16 Coastal defense ships

200,000 Air Corps
-40 Destroyers (Heavily Armed) (Crew: 130-150)
http://cdn.monstersinthesky.com/wp-cont ... review.jpg
-20 Battlecruisers (Heavily armed) (Crew: 180-225)
http://static.planetminecraft.com/files ... 380946.jpg
-120 Gunships (Lighter armed, only armed with two 18 pounder gun, the Pyramidion is armed with one more larger field gun and four machine guns and grenade launchers, Crews of 12-15)
Pyramidion: 50 Ships
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gun ... 0131151807
and Squid: 70 Ships
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gun ... 0131185003
-200 Auxiliary and Supply ships (Lightly armed with two machine guns, crew armed with some rifles and pistols and used for resupplying and restocking, crews of 18 each)
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... er-art.jpg
and
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gun ... 0131151659

History: As the house of Nymeros has been overthrown, the new Republic has been established, and many of its imperial holdings have become independent. After years of rebuilding, the Osphenian Republic is now a fairly powerful nation, able to stand up to their foes.
Last edited by Osphen on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:16 am, edited 21 times in total.
hand hook man

Aelvenia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelvenia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Osphen wrote:Nation Name: Osphenian Republic
Race: Osphenian (Greeks, Arab and Italian Mix)
Population (nothing over a million): 30,000,000
Leader: President Doran-Abdullah-Santagar
Notable Members: Al-Aoizier-Daivŕemaze (Grand Admiral) Mors Yildizoglu, Adham-Mazaue (Field Marshal) Oberyn Rhoynar, (Admiral) Al-Daivŕemaze Alican Saylan
Territory: http://imgur.com/a/QbgQU

Armed Forces:
WIP

Er, those kind of conflict with my claims
http://i.imgur.com/2uMKlKT.png
Did you want me to change them?

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Aelvenia wrote:
Osphen wrote:Nation Name: Osphenian Republic
Race: Osphenian (Greeks, Arab and Italian Mix)
Population (nothing over a million): 30,000,000
Leader: President Doran-Abdullah-Santagar
Notable Members: Al-Aoizier-Daivŕemaze (Grand Admiral) Mors Yildizoglu, Adham-Mazaue (Field Marshal) Oberyn Rhoynar, (Admiral) Al-Daivŕemaze Alican Saylan
Territory: http://imgur.com/a/QbgQU

Armed Forces:
WIP

Er, those kind of conflict with my claims

I would prefer it if you do... but to be honest, we can just fit into the history that we fought a war previously, you nicked those lands, and now I want it back. So... starting the RP off with a nice war ;)
hand hook man

Aelvenia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelvenia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Osphen wrote:
Aelvenia wrote:Er, those kind of conflict with my claims

I would prefer it if you do... but to be honest, we can just fit into the history that we fought a war previously, you nicked those lands, and now I want it back. So... starting the RP off with a nice war ;)

Hey, I'm willing to give you Greece, I can use those claims for something else, but I'd prefer to keep Crete and Cyprus, it makes me more...Mediterranean...gotta live up to my name ;-;

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Aelvenia wrote:
Osphen wrote:

Hey, I'm willing to give you Greece, I can use those claims for something else, but I'd prefer to keep Crete and Cyprus, it makes me more...Mediterranean...gotta live up to my name ;-;

There is no limit of claims, there's simply a limit of population :p
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Aelvenia wrote:
Osphen wrote:

Oh damn, Imma take them back axaxaxa, but yeah, that's fine by me
Last edited by Osphen on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hand hook man

Aelvenia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelvenia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:56 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Aelvenia wrote:Hey, I'm willing to give you Greece, I can use those claims for something else, but I'd prefer to keep Crete and Cyprus, it makes me more...Mediterranean...gotta live up to my name ;-;

There is no limit of claims, there's simply a limit of population :p

True...I'll still give them back to Osphen, make it less likely for a war to start right off the bat, which gives me time to build up :P

Nieblham
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nieblham » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Nation Name: Nibelheim
Founding Year: 1763
Race: Dwarves and humans with some elves.
Population (nothing over a million): 750k
Leader: President Rufus Shinra
Notable Members: Sephiroth, Cloud, Tifa, Barrett, Cid, Red XII.
Territory:
Capitol City/Hold: Midgar (Berlin)

Armed Forces: A variety of artillery and rifles of the time. The real steampunk weapons are railway weapons. Niebelheim has a lot of railroads all over the place, above, under, on the ground. The Shinra company sells a small gas powered wheel that can connect to the underside of the rails and allow for individual personal transportation. (Think Bioshock infinity) A variety of troops have mastered this form of transportation and can even shoot while moving so quickly. The dwarves being masterful engineers have developed, short quick rails that can be set up almost anywhere allowing for heavier railway weapon to move forward or for the railshooters to fly into action.

History: The Dwarves have always been fond of metal yet they fond the riches when they stumbled upon the lands of Nibelheim there they found mines that run deeper than the ocean. The Dwarves were good engineers but then the met the Shinra family. A family of humans that were quite skilled in engineer due to their use of gasoline and electricity. There the Shinra family created their business, Shinra electric power company helping the Dwarves reshape the lands and the mines below. The Family gave metal arms to those that had lost them in the mines, and transportation for their materials. The Dwarves bask in their rich metals while Shinra expands their rails, energy, and power.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Noticed that most of you are not thinking about a fantasy race like dwarves or elves, seeing as most telegrams are being written now I thought I would remind.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Nation Name:Navis Fluctus
Founding Year: 1789
Race: Dwarves
Population (nothing over a million): 69,000,000
Leader: Thifel Kazarin
Notable Members: Farru Kazrin Bauruna Kazrin (the queen and the heir to the throne)
Territory: http://imgur.com/j62SVRf
Capitol City/Hold:Kanok (Amsterdam)

Armed Forces:
Standard infantry 400,000 equipment- some have drills all have rifles, a saber, and a cotton uniform
50 landships, the rifles steam powered nature allows magic to be created and used to speed up bullets and have a slight explosion on impact.
200 battle trains- trains with guns strapped onto them
Advanced infantry 6,000 equipment-same as standard along with a small exoskeleton that will both create steam and add some defence
Suicide drills 200- Drill under enemy bases and explode in a massive explosion of steam and metal
100 large bomber airships
50 medium
30-Battleships
100 Destroyers
150 Torpedo Vessels
25 Artillery vessels
25 Magic augemented battleships (magic causes the guns to be much more powerful)
Submarines 180
Drills 445 (drills to go under and behind enemy lines)
Elite Soldiers 1,000 1 grenade, iron armor, magic augmented (larger explosion faster fire rate) machine gun, heavy exoskeleton (same as a light one but with added strength and much more steam is made)

History: In 1789 dwarves from the south wandered into our ancestral home of Kanok where they built great machines of steam to accelerate their digging everywhere and anywhere. After a time the machines started to dig faster than they could haul the ore and rock out so they built more great machines to accelerate their speeds, soon enough trains were zipping around under their homes under the ground, ships were being launched from under water as to hide the docks the ships were mostly watertight and floated to the top once released from the chains keeping it in the docking bay, some people might think we pump the water out of the bays after a launch but instead we use the water for steam to power more great machinations. Airship towers are one of the few above ground features of our home. But weaponry also flourished with old mining drills being fitted onto a suit of armor to increase sheer force behind such a small opponent. Riflery does not use gunpowder but instead uses steam stored in a tank strapped onto you for easier and cheaper propulsion with the downside being that you need to be near a refilling station if you run out of ammo.
Last edited by The Mighty Datlofian Empire on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Nieblham wrote:Nation Name: Nibelheim
Territory:

Armed Forces: A variety of artillery and rifles of the time. The real steampunk weapons are railway weapons. Niebelheim has a lot of railroads all over the place, above, under, on the ground. The Shinra company sells a small gas powered wheel that can connect to the underside of the rails and allow for individual personal transportation. (Think Bioshock infinity) A variety of troops have mastered this form of transportation and can even shoot while moving so quickly. The dwarves being masterful engineers have developed, short quick rails that can be set up almost anywhere allowing for heavier railway weapon to move forward or for the railshooters to fly into action.

History: The Dwarves have always been fond of metal yet they fond the riches when they stumbled upon the lands of Nibelheim there they found mines that run deeper than the ocean. The Dwarves were good engineers but then the met the Shinra family. A family of humans that were quite skilled in engineer due to their use of gasoline and electricity. There the Shinra family created their business, Shinra electric power company helping the Dwarves reshape the lands and the mines below. The Family gave metal arms to those that had lost them in the mines, and transportation for their materials. The Dwarves bask in their rich metals while Shinra expands their rails, energy, and power.

Your population can be under 415 million.
hand hook man

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Territory:

Ok first waaay too much land. Second read the introduction fully, no electricity, you could make it more of a steam powered thing which I was gonna go for and still probably am. Thirdly with the army I ask for specific numbers

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Aelvenia wrote:Nation Name: The Most Supreme Republic of Roma and Mediterrania
Population (nothing over a million): 219,000,000

I'd like to ask for your population to be lowered to the 100 million - 150 million range. 219 million is a bit of a stretch for the territories you have
hand hook man

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:28 pm

The Mighty Datlofian Empire wrote:
Territory:

Ok first waaay too much land. Second read the introduction fully, no electricity, you could make it more of a steam powered thing which I was gonna go for and still probably am. Thirdly with the army I ask for specific numbers

I disagree with the size of the territory; I think that the size of what he claimed is similar to what a European country would be around 1900.
hand hook man

Aelvenia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Aelvenia » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Osphen wrote:
Aelvenia wrote:Nation Name: The Most Supreme Republic of Roma and Mediterrania
Population (nothing over a million): 219,000,000

I'd like to ask for your population to be lowered to the 100 million - 150 million range. 219 million is a bit of a stretch for the territories you have

Le done, I'll let you know when I put in my armed forces and history :P

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Ok so I just saw the under 1 million thing and removed it, it is meant to be the number in the rules my bad guys really

Osphen while this is true I want there to be room for many countries in europe seeing as most people as seen do not want to be in other parts of the world, he has huge amounts of well developed land and I think it should be less seeing as this is not only alternate history but ALTERNATE REALITY WITH DWARVES AND ELVES AND ORCS AND CRAP

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:38 pm

what about something like Leonardo's 'tank'?
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Osphen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Osphen » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 pm

The Mighty Datlofian Empire wrote:Ok so I just saw the under 1 million thing and removed it, it is meant to be the number in the rules my bad guys really

Osphen while this is true I want there to be room for many countries in europe seeing as most people as seen do not want to be in other parts of the world, he has huge amounts of well developed land and I think it should be less seeing as this is not only alternate history but ALTERNATE REALITY WITH DWARVES AND ELVES AND ORCS AND CRAP

I see, I get what you mean, if he's going to have hugely developed land, he should get a bit less of it. So as to not make him too OP. How much land do you think he should remove? Just within the borders of modern day Germany big kind of?

Raktio wrote:what about something like Leonardo's 'tank'?

That would be allowed (I think), but steam power is the most advanced way of powering it that you can use.
hand hook man

Sobeiska
Spokesperson

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sobeiska » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Nation Name: Cronova

Founding Year: Unification in 1639

Race: Humans, and Avish, not incredibly different to humans, capable of inter-breeding, a distinctive characteristic is purple eyes, and a slight amber tint in their hair, along with a generally more full-bodied build.

Population: 49,236,000 Million [Unsure detail have to consider IRL]

Leader: The Humble Emperor Oiriauh, the 9th

Notable Members: Mane, the Transcendant Archibishop of Baku, Anahit, the Unmolseted Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Baku. Grand General Arshakuni, Protector of the Caspian, Admiral Eskandarian, and Court Inventors, Papazian, and Mapazian.

Territory: Territory of #1 Kebab Removers, and more.
http://i.imgur.com/WyfH8HN.png

Capitol City/Hold: Baku

Armed Forces: 200,000 Active, 800,000 in Reserve, and 1,200,000 can be forced into service under limited conscription policy.

Colonial Guard : 6,000 currently inactive.

The Cronovan Armed Forces have a strong military tradition, elite Calvary forces are still utilized in harassment roles, however the military always had a strong focus on infantry, and the use of small elite units, rather than large massed infantry, quality over quantity.

The Elite:

The Verinchtung Bazmut’yun. : Shock infantry, heavily armed with early grenades, a sidearm, and a semi-automatic rifle modified from the standard issue, Appearing much like the M1903 Springfield, however highly modular, clad with engravings, in addition to an over-clocked steam mechanism, allowing firing at a rate of 120-160 rounds per minute [this is with the belt feed mechanism installed,], and an extended magazine, the Panragorts Special. 2, a weapon truly ahead of it's time, the crown achievement of the court inventors, unfortunately are incredibly expensive to produce, and the loss of one causes heads to roll, seriously.

9,000 men

God's Chosen Khach’ablur : Elite Calvary, known for raiding enemy camps at night, striking just before sunrise, when the minds of the enemy are dim, and known to carry the Parana Hand-pistol Mk.11, it can empty its 12 round magazine in a mere second. Well known for carrying sabers the size of men, and angel wings made of the nation's flag. Some have even been seen riding gliders.

2,200 men

Secret Blue : Elite navy sailors, sail the most dangerous, experimental craft, some even say they've found a way up into the wild blue yonder, HIGHLY secretive they only number

2000 men.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rank & File - Army & Navy

Standard Rifleman - tend to be better used to hold ground than take it, such is done with our elite forces, the rifle men are armed with the standard bolt action Panragorts Rifle, operate in small squads, with a strong hierarchical command structure, units are also supplemented with support soldiers, these men make up the bulk of the Army.

111,111 Men

Sailor - Ranks above cadet tend to be armed with a small pistol as a sidearm, however their primary purpose is in manning the ships of the Cronovan Navy.

22,000 men.

Marines - Utilized in naval operations, similar to rank & and file infantry but better equipped with grenades, side-arms, and generally being better trained.

11,000 men

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Support Soldiers - Army & Navy

Grenadiers, Machine Gun crews, and weapons specialists in general - accompany rank, and file soldiers, and engage in special roles on the battlefield

19,000 men

Combat Medics - Self-explanatory, armed with a side-arm

18,000 men

Armaments Shpërthyese Crew - They man artillery, and include engineers outside of standard specialists, most specifically in handling explosives, and are responsible for naval engineering as well. They lay mines, and do repairs, and tuning on our finest battleship's guns.

6,000 Men
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Machinery & Ships

8 Destroyers

10 Torpedo Boats

1 Dreadnought Battleship

4 Semi-Dreadnought Battleships

24 Heavy Cruisers

124 Protected Cruisers

1,000 Speedboats [Marinez must naval invade stronkly]

23 Experimental Type-1 Landships, not battle ready.

2,000 Steam-boosted gliders - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... Glider.jpg

reminiscent of that famous glider, except with wider wings, and a decent rudder, a small cage up front to hold the pilot in, not too much however, as the pilot must hold a satchel full of bombs, in addition 4 small tanks full of steam, assisted by a bit of heat give the aircraft a range of 30 miles by allowing the pilot a burst of speed to get back up, however a stray shot could make it burst into flames, and a horrible Phoenix will crash, and not rise again.

239 152 mm howitzers.

30 420mm siege howitzers.

Stockpiles outside of guns, and pointy sticks.

[Hey guys what about chemical warfare? can I have some mustard gas?]

500,000 152 mm howitzer HE shells

30,000 420mm howitzer HE shells

1,500,000 early grenades

20,000 glider bombs.

History: In 1538, November 5th, There were 3 kingdoms, their names were Cornova, Kravnia, and Squavtia, these regions had always been rank with civil war, and riots, their rulers unjust, disgusting, and just generally weak, fearing invasions on all sides, just merely controlling the land between the seas, the 3 kingdoms began to burst into revolution one after another, 30,000 peasants pick up arms, they overthrow the Cornova king! In Kravnia, 50,000 peasants pick up arms, lead by a general, Heroiriauh, who led them to victory bravely, in fact the palace guards barely resisted, finally Squavtia's revolution had been supressed, over 11,000 peasants slaughtered, this deeply angered Heroiriauh, he quickly tried to stir an army up in absolute lividness, he managed 100,000 men as the news spread over 6 months, then he struck, the peasants in Squavtia rose up, any loyalists were now threatened on all sides, and quickly surrendered. It was over in just, 366 days, in 1539, November 6th, a new kingdom holiday in Cornova. However, a convention of the kingdoms had to be called, a temporary parliamentary system was set up to elect the officials, and to have some form of government.

However, they were still divided, and had no government, what would they do? The revolutionaries split into 2 factions the separatists, and the nationalists, the separatists remained the majority, the separatists lead by a key figure the supposed bastard son of the Squavtian king, Areuf, his name was Areon, he damned soverignty for his kingdom, however he had campaigned on unity, that bastard, he was a cheat, a liar, immoral, and most importantly, A HERETIC!, the bloody Protestant, the Archbishop of Baka rose up, in the convention hall in no other place but Baka, and gave an impassioned speech

"These so called protestants, they dare defy the lord's church, they dare suggest divorce, they dare suggest other such heresies, what are they? THERE ARE BLASPHEMY TO THE LORD'S NAME! This is why my brothers, I must recommend an Inquisition, we must exterminate these unclean PIGS, they are a disgrace to the nation, they are a disgrace to Christendom, and I dare suggest we are of one people, united in Catholicism, and they are what divides us, we are adhesive, they are unattachable, they are what slips between us, they are what divides us, they are the unclean, they are the impure, we are the loyal, the pure, they are what divides us, and again I must implore, they are what divides us."

He paused with a look of absolute sternness.

"When we first instituted the Inquisition in our kingdoms, and at first regionally it seems that it was not permitted to the inquisitors to torture offenders under the danger of incurring irregularity, and so torture was not always used against heretics, or those suspected of heresy by anointed judges, those fears are gone, we can no longer sit idly by while these HERETICS destroy our nation! With the church's consent we shall appoint a head inquisitor, of all kingdoms! Consistency is necessity, we are not many kingdoms, but one, catholic, nation!"

4 guards dressed in red, and white, with crosses on their shoulders burst into the room, and arrested the heretic Areon.

Areon protested "GET OFF OF ME YOU CLOWNS, DON'T YOU SEE YOU'R----"

A guard slammed his blackjack into the back of his head knocking him unconscious,

the guard snarky remarked "Rowdy one ain' 'he" before dragging him out through the backdoor, he was never seen again.

This Inquisition resulted in the deaths of 400,000 future Cronovans, however the church had united the nation, and a second revolution occurred, putting the church in it's place, and a Parliament was established, however Kroah, the former general, leader of the 2nd revolution, took too much power, this resulted in a 3rd revolution, with the help of the church, it resulted in a new governmental system, the church controlled the upper house, the people the lower house, and the king, with holy mandate of the church, and the church with members appointed by Catholics, managed to finally unite the kingdom in 1710.

Still WIP
Last edited by Sobeiska on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mighty Datlofian Empire » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Raktio wrote:what about something like Leonardo's 'tank'?

unfortunately yes but I dont think it would be good for your own sake. If you wish you could have it but that monstrosity would take up stupid amounts of ammo and would need tremendous amounts of repair after every battle

Cassinopa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cassinopa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Nation Name: United Bulgaria
Founding Year: 681 AD
Race: Slavic
Population: 65M
Leader: Aleksandr Bolislav
Notable Members: Boris Lidov, Vladmir Ostrivi
Territory: http://imgur.com/muZRyO5 (reasoning: the three areas the Bulgar peoples were in IRL, Balkans, Crimea(stolen ;-;), and Volga river)
Capitol City/Hold: Sofia

Armed Forces:
800K infantry, basic (400K in reserve)
30k strong infantry(basically normal, just are better armoured and equipped with cutting edge weapons, they are used for breaking enemy attacks)
2300 imperial guards, ecquipped with the best weaponry and armour Bulgaria can get.
3 Municipal Darwinist Military structures
398 Militarized airships(mostly wood, with balloons to keep in the air)
121 Air Warships(more metal, different propulsion)
1 Zepplin (for strategics)
273 nationalized merchant aircraft(supply carriers, not fighters)
3 Drills(not used much, too muddy in our lands to be that useful)
386 Asterik Mud-Walkers(armed) (basically long legged quadruped mechs, built to move easily through the heavy Spring and fall muds. most are lightly armed, with only a few sporting heavy canons)
120 artillery
13 Steam Battleships(Black sea 11, Arctic 2)
168 Steam warships(smaller fighting ships)

History: instead of splitting apart, the three Bulgar tribes united under a single flag.(and we got kicked out of Crimea by Sobeskia, so mean)
Last edited by Cassinopa on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse