NATION

PASSWORD

Terran Alliance Embassies (OOC)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
WaRtArIa
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Terran Alliance Embassies (OOC)

Postby WaRtArIa » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:52 am

Terran Alliance

“Peace, protection, and order.”

We are the people of the Terran Alliance.

Our purpose in this enormous world is virtuous, varied, and yet so simple as well. We will defend each others from the hordes of undead. We will create cures, wield weaponry, share resources, and band together against our enemies. We will protect, care, fight, and help each other. For many years to come, we will stay loyal to our nations, and of course, our union until we draw our last breath. We are all children and friends of the Earth, destined to defend against the foul undead, and remain strong against the traitors who choose to side with them. We will forever be friends and family, even if the monsters that brought us together have been slain. Our righteous cause will forever be remembered, but we need YOU to be a part of our mission.

Even if you do not join our alliance, I still thank you, simply for listening to my words.

Now, may I present the application for joining our alliance. Please, also follow the guidelines.

Rules and Guidelines
1. Please act polite, at least in the OOC.
2. If I say something, you must follow through with my instructions. If you object, you have three posts to explain things.
3. Once you are kicked out of the alliance, never post here again.
4. You may not godmod. For example, you can't destroy multiple cities in one blow, and certainly not bust whole planets.
5. Act peacefully with other alliance members.
6. Please enjoy your stay.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Nation Government Type:[/b]
[b]Nation Technology Level (MT, PMT, FT):[/b]
[b]Nation Population:[/b]
[b]Ambassador Names:[/b]
[b]Bodyguards (no more than ten, and no heavy equipment):
[b]Nation Reason For Joining Alliance:[/b]

Return to Factbooks and National Information