NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy in Izzyshipper

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Izzyshipper
Minister

Founded: Jun 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy in Izzyshipper

Postby Izzyshipper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am

HM Queen Sophia has decided to invite all nations of the world to request the opputunity to open an Embassy within our borders. All countries who accept our requirements are applicable for an embassy in our guarded embassy campus in the capital Vinera.

For inquiries of our embassies please contact Sir. Alexander Hughes the Foreign Affairs minister.

Immunity:
Ambassadors, consoles and other diplomatic representatives protected from any prosecution from the Crown according to Diplomatic Immunity. If a diplomat is accused for a severe crime, Her Majesty's government may request the represented government to remove the diplomat's immunity. If the government refuses, Izzyshipper will declare the Diplomat Persona non Grata. In this case, he will be required to leave the country within 48 hours.

Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name & Age:
- Ambassador's Family & Age:
-Brief Bo of Ambassador:

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
- Do you have any special requests?
Last edited by Izzyshipper on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female |I use UK Spelling

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 pm

bump

Wise princes avoid as much as they can being in other men's power - Niccolò Machiavelli

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Reformed South Vietnam
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reformed South Vietnam » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:36 am

Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Reformed South Vietnam
- Government Type: Two-House Parlimentary Democracy
- Head of State: President Nguyen Van Thieu
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Nguyen Cao Ky
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: International Affairs Minister Cao Van Vien

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Bao Dai (39 years old)
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Tri Dai (38 years old)(wife)
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: He sereved a short term as emperor of South Vietnam before his premier ousted him while he was on vacation with his wife, but after Diem was removed from office by Nguyen Cao Ky the government allowed him to return and sereve the Republic of Vietnam once again as South Vietnam's ambassdor to a international country.

- Diplomatic Staff: 11
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 10
- Number and Type of Weapons: 7 Morkov Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One black limo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes you will find the link in my signture.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
Last edited by Reformed South Vietnam on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Offical Name: The Republic of Reformed South Vietnam
Capital City: Saigon
Population: 1.033 Billion
Form of Government: Two-House Congressional Democracy
Head of State: President Nguyen Van Thieu
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nguyen Cao Ky
Colonies: S Vietnamese Taiwan
South Vietnamese Embassy Program
South Vietnamese NS Wiki Page
South Vietnamese Offsite Forum

Army: 2 million
Navy: 500 thousand
Air Force: 200 thousand
Marine Corps: 30 thousand
National Vietnamese Army(militia): 6 million\
Viet Cong (Special Forces): 30 thousand

[5] 4 3 2 1
Peacetime

NASV| NNSV| NAFSV| NVA| Viet Cong

The GN of Danmark
Envoy

Founded: Jul 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The GN of Danmark » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth of The Glorious Nation of Danmark
- Government Type: Conservative Theocracy/Democracy
- Head of State: Archbishop Samuel Parris
- Head of Government: President Richard Lambert
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Delegate Armando Delikado

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Hunter Edison, 41
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Sarah Edison (wife), 33, Edward Edison (son), 13
-Brief Bo of Ambassador:

- Security Staff: 24
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30, KI-60 Assault Rifle
- Number and Type of Vehicles: A 3 vehicle convoy of black Lexus IS-CC 2010's, a limousine in white.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Not at the moment.
- Do you have any special requests? None. Simply that we're allowed to employ a fully-qualified Roman Catholic priest for abroad worship.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
In Heaven... Everything is fine.
In Heaven... Everything is fine.
In Heaven.... Everything is fine.
You've got your good things... and I've got mine.

Techno-Soviet wrote:I thought this was a game about preteens having sex, not preteens avoiding sex. Speaking of which, since when was 13 or 14 year olds having sex a bad thing?

UCF, I am disappoint.

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 am

Reformed South Vietnam wrote:Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Reformed South Vietnam
- Government Type: Two-House Parlimentary Democracy
- Head of State: President Nguyen Van Thieu
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Nguyen Cao Ky
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: International Affairs Minister Cao Van Vien

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Bao Dai (39 years old)
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Tri Dai (38 years old)(wife)
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: He sereved a short term as emperor of South Vietnam before his premier ousted him while he was on vacation with his wife, but after Diem was removed from office by Nguyen Cao Ky the government allowed him to return and sereve the Republic of Vietnam once again as South Vietnam's ambassdor to a international country.

- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 10
- Number and Type of Weapons: 7 Morkov Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One black limo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes you will find the link in my signture.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes

TO:Cao Van Vien

We are pleased to inform you Her Majesty Queen Sophia has ACCEPTED your application, and the Ambassador and his wife may begin to make their way to our nation. May our friendship grow with this arrangement.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 am

The GN of Danmark wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Commonwealth of The Glorious Nation of Danmark
- Government Type: Conservative Theocracy/Democracy
- Head of State: Archbishop Samuel Parris
- Head of Government: President Richard Lambert
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Delegate Armando Delikado

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Hunter Edison, 41
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Sarah Edison (wife), 33, Edward Edison (son), 13
-Brief Bo of Ambassador:

- Security Staff: 24
- Service Staff: 15
- Number and Type of Weapons: 30, KI-60 Assault Rifle
- Number and Type of Vehicles: A 3 vehicle convoy of black Lexus IS-CC 2010's, a limousine in white.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Not at the moment.
- Do you have any special requests? None. Simply that we're allowed to employ a fully-qualified Roman Catholic priest for abroad worship.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.

Her Majesty the Queen is concerned of the amount of security staff that you require, and the number of weapons. We feel for the number of staff that you have 10 security guards will fulfill your needs and 15 Rifle's. Will you agree to these stipulations?

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 am

[ignore, wrong place I posted]
Last edited by Izzyshipper on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:28 am

bump

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm

TO: Sir Alexander Hughes, Foreign Affairs Minister of Izzyshipper
RE: Embassy in Izzyshipper

National Information:

- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of San Pellegrino Romana

- Government Type: Federal Constitutional Republic/Constitutional Monarchy

- Head of State: His Majesty King Raphael Cartelli San Pellegrino (Official Name: HM King Raphael)

- Head of Government: President Giorgio Berlusconi

- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Francesco Lombardi

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Francesco de' Pazzi (25 Years of Age)

- Ambassador's Family & Age: N/A

-Brief Biography of Ambassador: Francesco de' Pazzi is a renowned economist and writer. Don't let his young age fool you though. Born in Firenze, the capital of art and literature in SPR, he attended the prestigious, yet rigorous Firenze School of Economics (only the top 10% of economy students nation-wide attend FSE) and graduated at the top of his class. Upon graduation at the age of 22, he became a freelance journalist and writer in the famous newspaper, The Firenze Record. His field of expertise is economics and literature. At the age of 24, he became one of President Berlusconi's 5 National Economic Advisors and is the chair of the YEA (Young Economists Association). He offered his economic and literature expertise to The Royal Science Academy Awards II Judging Panel. Hand-chosen by HM King Raphael to become the Ambassador to Izzyshipper, it was an offer he could not refuse.

- Diplomatic Staff: 50 State Department Employees. Breakdown of employees: 45 Diplomatic Office Staff, 5 Attachés (Military, Economic, Cultural, Press, Political).

- Security Staff: 30 Security Personnel. Breakdown of employees: 25 Marine Corps Security Guards (MCSG) who will guard the embassy and its personnel, and 5 Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Agents as the Ambassador's Protection Group.

- Service Staff: 15 Service Staff. Breakdown: 10 cleaning staff/maids, 2 cooks, and 3 gardeners/maintenance. These staff members are not State Department Employees, but are usually privately contracted within the residing nation. They will be given the appropriate State Department security checks and clearance.

- Number and Type of Weapons: Our weaponry has changed from embassy to embassy, and now we have reduced our firepower. Each member of our security detachment will carry: A Glock 17 Semi-automatic pistol (with 3 additional magazines), pepper spray, taser, security baton, and an M9 knife. A sufficient stock of M4A1 Carbines will be kept in a secure weapons locker room in our embassy in case of any catastrophic events. Also, we will be using the M1903 Springfield Rifle or the M14 rifle for ceremonial purposes (state visits, parades, holidays, celebration days, etc.) Only the Glocks will be carried outside the embassy in a concealed manner. They will only be carried by approved security personnel (In this case only the DSS agents leave the embassy grounds when guarding the Ambassador).

- Number and Type of Vehicles: All land vehicles will be armored (civilian armor, not military armor). Two (2) Cadillac DTS (Ambassador's Vehicle+Backup), six (6) Chevrolet Suburban's (Security Vehicles/Multipurpose), two (2) Lincoln-Town Cars, and four (4) Ford E-150 (2008 model) Vans. The Ambassador would like to keep his private G550 jet at the nearest airport if possible, as he would like to travel back to the Republic once a month. Does the embassy have enough space to land a helicopter?

Miscellaneous:

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, once our embassy program is complete, Izzyshipper will be one of the first nations to recieve an invitation to open an embassy within our nation.

- Do you have any special requests? We wish the embassy to look like this, if possible. We would like to have the 5 major newspapers delivered every day, a delivery of fresh fruits, vegetables, and foods to be delivered daily as well. We would like to have the privilege of paying daily for the said deliveries. We also wish, if possible, to have monthly meetings between the Foreign Affairs Minister, Sir Alexander Hughes and Ambassador de' Pazzi, in order to discuss current affairs, trade, state visits, cultural events in your country, ect. Finally, we would like to know if your nation is interested in a state visit in the near future (either to the Republic or to Izzyshipper).

- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, we would like to know what Izzyshipper has to offer in terms of trade/treaty talks.

Thank you on behalf of the Republic,

Francesco Lombardi,

Secretary of State
Last edited by San Pellegrino Romana on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am

TO Mr. Francesco Lombardi, Secretary of State
FROMSir Alexander Hughes, Foreign Affairs Minister of Izzyshipper

After consulting with Her Majesty Queen Sophia, and she has expressed concerns over the size of your security personell. We feel for thier purpose that twenty guards would be sufficient for your needs. If you find this compromise acceptable we will be happy to accept your Embassy application.

In response to your other requests,

* An order has already been placed in your name in Heral Foods Ltd, Izzyshipper's premier produce company, and where the Queen gets her own supplies. Orders have been placed in the Izzyshipper Chronicle, The Times, The Record, The Daily Report and The Messanger to deliver their respective newspapers to the Embassy.

* We are happy to give Ambassador de' Pazzi a monthly meeting with the Foreign Minister, and we would also like if it he could attend a Bi-Monthly audience with HM Queen Sophia, to discuss various matters of state and relations.

* The Queen herself is very interested in a state visit to or from your fine country, and we can discuss details of such later if you wish.

Scincerely,

Sir Alexander Hughes,

Read and approved by,

Queen Sophia

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 am

TO: Sir Alexander Hughes, Foreign Affairs Minister of Izzyshipper
RE: Embassy in Izzyshipper

Very well, we have edited our security personnel and hope your nation finds the proposal below to be acceptable.

Security Staff: 20 Security Personnel. Breakdown of employees: 15 Marine Corps Security Guards (MCSG) who will guard the embassy and its personnel, and 5 Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) Agents as the Ambassador's Protection Group.

Thank you for accepting our other requests; specifically the deliveries and the meetings. Ambassador de' Pazzi would love to attend bi-monthly meetings with Queen Sophia. Also, how soon would Her Majesty Queen Sophia be able to make a state visit to the Republic/how soon could HM King Raphael make a state visit to Izzyshipper?

Thank you on behalf of the Republic,

Francesco Lombardi,

Secretary of State
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:00 pm

TO: SiMr. Francesco Lombardi, Secretary of State
FROM: SirAlexander Hughes, Foreign Affairs Minister of Izzyshipper

We are pleased to inform you Her Majesty's Goverment has ACCEPTED your application, and the Ambassador may begin to make preperations to make his way to our nation. May our friendship grow with this arrangement.

As for a state visit Queen Sophia has two weeks currently which she usually spends visiting various provinces around Izzyshipper, however she would be happy to take a few days out to visit.

Sincerely,

Sir Alexander Hughes,

Read and approved by,

Queen Sophia[/quote]

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Phing Phong
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Phing Phong » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: the City-State of Phing Phong
- Government Type: Unicameral parliamentary democratic republic
- Head of State and Government: Council-shen Thannarat III
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Phraya N. Huynh

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name & Age: Luang Khunying Nueamaphrao. 58.
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Graduated from University with an M.Sc., joined the Civil Engineering Authority, moved to the Diplomatic Corps in 2001.

Staff and Equipment Information

- Diplomatic Staff: Khunying Nueamaphrao, 5 attaches
- Security Staff: 6 security personnel
- Service Staff: 2 cleaners, 2 maintenance, 3 secretaries
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6 nunchaku, 6 coshes, 1 taser.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 armoured car

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We will send a message through our ambassador if we establish an Embassy program.
- Do you have any special requests?: No animal products used in the construction of the Embassy, livestock to be kept 100m+ away from the embassy, a flag of Phing Phong to be displayed outside the Embassy and our National Anthem to be played at 6pm every day local time.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes.
Incompetent Buddhist, liberal centrist and militant queer

Embassy Program | NSwiki Pages | Factbook | Map | National Anthem | Constitution | Phing Phong Fine Rices | Culture Test
Member of the Stonewall Alliance, open to all LGBT-friendly nations!

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Phing Phong wrote:National Information

-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Graduated from University with an M.Sc., joined the Civil Engineering Authority, moved to the Diplomatic Corps in 2001.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We will send a message through our ambassador if we establish an Embassy program.
- Do you have any special requests?: No animal products used in the construction of the Embassy, livestock to be kept 100m+ away from the embassy, a flag of Phing Phong to be displayed outside the Embassy and our National Anthem to be played at 6pm every day local time.

TO: Phraya N. Huynh
FROM: Sir Alexander Hughes, Foreign Affairs Minister of Izzyshipper

We are pleased to inform you Her Majesty's Goverment has ACCEPTED your application, and the Ambassador may begin to make preperations to make his way to our nation. May our friendship grow with this arrangement.

We have agreed to most of your stipulations, however in regards to your national anthem being played at 6pm every evening, we ask that it's volume should not be so loud that it can be heard outside the Embassy, as other Nations Embassy reside in our city, and we do not want to risk offending them.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Canadaaaaah
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadaaaaah » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Application

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Empire of Canadaaaaah
- Government Type: Dictatorship Theocratic-Monarchy
- Head of State: Lady Gaga
- Head of Government: Taylor Swift
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Caius Cosades

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Helena Hlaalu
- Ambassador's Family & Age: No Family
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Helena worked as a maid in the Imperial Palace. Upon befriending Lady Gaga after a number of years she was arbitrarily promoted. Helena is 21 years old and orphaned at a young age.

- Diplomatic Staff: 2
- Security Staff: 1
- Service Staff: 2
- Number and Type of Weapons: Four .22 Antique American Revolvers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: None

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? Her Imperial Majesty Lady Gaga would like for HM Queen Sophia to come for tea in the Nation's Capitol.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes

Phing Phong
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Phing Phong » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:
Phing Phong wrote:National Information

Miscellaneous

TO: Phraya N. Huynh

We have agreed to most of your stipulations, however in regards to your national anthem being played at 6pm every evening, we ask that it's volume should not be so loud that it can be heard outside the Embassy, as other Nations Embassy reside in our city, and we do not want to risk offending them.

We acknowledge your acceptance and thank you for accomodating our requests. We assure you the anthem will only be played inside the Embassy so as not to disturb other Embassies.

Yours cordially,
Phraya N. Huynh
Foreign Affairs Minister
Incompetent Buddhist, liberal centrist and militant queer

Embassy Program | NSwiki Pages | Factbook | Map | National Anthem | Constitution | Phing Phong Fine Rices | Culture Test
Member of the Stonewall Alliance, open to all LGBT-friendly nations!

Saeng Myung
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saeng Myung » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 pm

From: Seok Dong, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic Republic of Saeng Myung

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Saeng Myung
- Government Type: Juche Republic, Single-Party State
- Head of State: Kim Il-Sung (Eteneral President; Deceased 1994)
- Head of Government: Kim Bae
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Seok Dong

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Jung Sang-Jin (Age: 33)
- Ambassador's Family & Age: None
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Excellent Student, showed much promise at a young age. Performed in three Mass Games Performances in the DPRK. Served in the Korean People's Army of Saeng Myung and went onto serve the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 5
- Number and Type of Weapons: Makarov PM (5)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Premio DX II (5)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: No
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
Last edited by Saeng Myung on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Democratic Republic of Saeng Myung
Eternal President of the Republic: Kim Il-Sung
Honorary Member of the People's Assembly: Kim Jong-Il
Chairman of the People's Assembly: Kim Bae
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Seok Dong
Minister of Trade: Ji Suk
Minister of Defence: Kwak Hyok Ju
Military Size: 30,000,000

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Saeng Myung wrote:From: Seok Dong, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic Republic of Saeng Myung

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Saeng Myung
- Government Type: Juche Republic, Single-Party State
- Head of State: Kim Il-Sung (Eteneral President; Deceased 1994)
- Head of Government: Kim Bae
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Seok Dong

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Jung Sang-Jin (Age: 33)
- Ambassador's Family & Age: None
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Excellent Student, showed much promise at a young age. Performed in three Mass Games Performances in the DPRK. Served in the Korean People's Army of Saeng Myung and went onto serve the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 5
- Number and Type of Weapons: Makarov PM (5)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Premio DX II (5)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: No
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:13 am

Canadaaaaah wrote:Application

National Information:

-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Helena worked as a maid in the Imperial Palace. Upon befriending Lady Gaga after a number of years she was arbitrarily promoted. Helena is 21 years old and orphaned at a young age.

Miscellaneous:
- Do you have any special requests? Her Imperial Majesty Lady Gaga would like for HM Queen Sophia to come for tea in the Nation's Capitol.

Is this a serious application?

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Canadaaaaah
Attaché

Founded: Feb 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadaaaaah » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am

Izzyshipper wrote:

National Information:

Miscellaneous:

Yes

Mid Lothian
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:36 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
- Government Type: Constitutional moarchy.
- Head of State: King Albert II.
- Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Dobbs.

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Barry Irwin, 42.
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Wife Ceri, 39.
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Barry was the Shadow Foreign Secretary for the Labour Party between the 2006 and 2010 elections before stepping down due to disagreements between himself and the leader. After the election, he joined the Foreign Office and the initial interview showed he had great promise as an ambassador.

- Diplomatic Staff: 15.
- Security Staff: 10.
- Service Staff: 10.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one for each security personnel).
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Rolls-Royce Phantoms and 1x Bell 417 helicopter.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes (link is in the signature).
- Do you have any special requests?: Yes: a helipad on the roof.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: We'll get back to you on this.
Last edited by Mid Lothian on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Mid Lothian wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
- Government Type: Constitutional moarchy.
- Head of State: King Albert II.
- Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Dobbs.

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Barry Irwin, 42.
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Wife Ceri, 39.
-Brief Bo of Ambassador: Barry was the Shadow Foreign Secretary for the Labour Party between the 2006 and 2010 elections before stepping down due to disagreements between himself and the leader. After the election, he joined the Foreign Office and the initial interview showed he had great promise as an ambassador.

- Diplomatic Staff: 15.
- Security Staff: 10.
- Service Staff: 10.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one for each security personnel).
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Rolls-Royce Phantoms and 1x Bell 417 helicopter.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes (link is in the signature).
- Do you have any special requests?: Yes: a helipad on the roof.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: We'll get back to you on this.

TO: Michael Dobbs

A Helipad has been built on your Embassy.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:27 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democary
- Head of State: His Majesty, King Peter XIV
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Keenan Roberts
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joseph Novil

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Bjorn Brokon, 42
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Wife: Helen Brokon, 39; Son: Bjorn Brokon II, 12; Daughter: Gertrude Brokon, 16
-Brief Bio of Ambassador: Bjorn graduated from the University of Horuk in Bergnovinaia with a masters in political science, and a bachelors degree in history. At the age of 35, the state department recruited him when he applied for a job after resigning from his teaching position at The University of Horuk. He is now an ambassador.

- Diplomatic Staff: 25--mostly secretorial staff
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 10--mostly chauffers and repairmen.
- Number and Type of Weapons: All 20 guards are armed with 9 mm handguns.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 limousines, 3 SUV's with tinted windows, 1 helicopter (we request a helipad be built on the roof or near our embassy), 1 boeing 737 (again, we request a hanger be built at the nearest airfield for parking when the ambassador is in your nation). All vehicles have bulletproof glass

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes please! Follow the link in my sig!
- Do you have any special requests? Other than the two listed in the Staff and Equipment section, no.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Sure
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democary
- Head of State: His Majesty, King Peter XIV
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Keenan Roberts
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joseph Novil

- Ambassador's Name & Age: Bjorn Brokon, 42
- Ambassador's Family & Age: Wife: Helen Brokon, 39; Son: Bjorn Brokon II, 12; Daughter: Gertrude Brokon, 16
-Brief Bio of Ambassador: Bjorn graduated from the University of Horuk in Bergnovinaia with a masters in political science, and a bachelors degree in history. At the age of 35, the state department recruited him when he applied for a job after resigning from his teaching position at The University of Horuk. He is now an ambassador.

- Diplomatic Staff: 25--mostly secretorial staff
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 10--mostly chauffers and repairmen.
- Number and Type of Weapons: All 20 guards are armed with 9 mm handguns.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 limousines, 3 SUV's with tinted windows, 1 helicopter (we request a helipad be built on the roof or near our embassy), 1 boeing 737 (again, we request a hanger be built at the nearest airfield for parking when the ambassador is in your nation). All vehicles have bulletproof glass

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes please! Follow the link in my sig!
- Do you have any special requests? Other than the two listed in the Staff and Equipment section, no.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Sure

TO:Joseph Novil

Last edited by Izzyshipper on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Izzyshipper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Izzyshipper » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Canadaaaaah wrote:
Izzyshipper wrote:

National Information:

Miscellaneous:

Yes

Your goverment is composed of Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift, your ambassador is a maid with no diplomatic training, 1 guard, and no vehicles? I going to reject this, sorry

Government- Monarchy
Ruler - Queen Sophia I
Demonym - Izzyerian

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information