NATION

PASSWORD

The Last of Us: Exodus (Horror Drama) OOC/OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Finished, finally.
Name: Connor Orwell
Faction (Civilian, Smuggler, Firefly, Military): Smuggler
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Tan
Clothing: Jacket, Pants, Boots, Backpack, a scavenged police-issue riot helmet-gas mask hybrid
Equipment/Personal Belongings: Weapons: A decrepit Ruger SR-556 (3 full magazines, 2 empty) kept in marginally good condition and a hatchet.
Equipment: Crowbar, a backpack, a pair of bolt cutters, A waterproof cassette player, a couple of cassettes, a compass, an uncharged original Gameboy (looted), a sort-of clean surgical saw, gauze, and a copy of 2001: A Space Odyssey on paperback and a pair of waterproof sport headphones from the early 2000s.
Personality: Strategic, friendly, charming, manipulative at times, there isn’t much not to love about him. He’s a perfect example of optimism in a bad situation.
Bio: Born into the post-apocalypse, Connor spent much of his life with his father, since his mother was bitten soon after he was born. His father was a professor at a medical school, and he taught him about science and literature via a handful of textbooks he had rescued, and managed to pass on much of his knowledge about medicine and chemistry. In addition to this knowledge, his father taught him how to shoot and how to fight. He’s still dealing with the recent death of his father, which has led to his morbid fascination with how the infected work. Given clean medical equipment, a team, and a live specimen, he could possibly engineer a vaccine. At one point in the course of his life, the promise of all these things had drawn him to the Fireflies, but he deserted them quickly after.
Strengths: Quick on his feet, intelligent (an IQ of about 128), can hold his own in a fight, very manipulative and a master of the quick-draw, even with a big rifle like his.
Weaknesses: Fiercely protective of allies and friends, morbidly curious when it comes to infected, and easily overpowered when enemies are at least twice his size, like most Hunters, certain Fireflies, and military personnel.
*Living Family Members (include locations): None
*Quirks: As mentioned in the bio, he has a morbid fascination with the infected. He has been known to try and catch a live specimen.
*Likes (stuff like foods, sports or hobbies): Medicine, music, alcohol, cigarettes, meat.
*Dislikes (don’t say “zombies” or “Hunters.” No shit nobody likes them, try and think of something more personal): Narcissism, water, the Fireflies, clickers specifically, the military, any form of soup whatsoever.
*Worst Fears: Succumbing to his father’s fate and drowning.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): None
Last edited by Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F*ck 12[/align]

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Finished, finally.
Name: Connor Orwell
Faction (Civilian, Smuggler, Firefly, Military): Smuggler
Appearance:
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 192 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Tan
Clothing: Jacket, Pants, Boots, Backpack, a scavenged police-issue riot helmet-gas mask hybrid
Equipment/Personal Belongings: Weapons: A decrepit Ruger SR-556 (3 full magazines, 2 empty) kept in marginally good condition and a hatchet.
Equipment: Crowbar, a backpack, a pair of bolt cutters, A waterproof cassette player, a couple of cassettes, a compass, an uncharged original Gameboy (looted), a sort-of clean surgical saw, gauze, and a copy of 2001: A Space Odyssey on paperback and a pair of waterproof sport headphones from the early 2000s.
Personality: Strategic, friendly, charming, manipulative at times, there isn’t much not to love about him. He’s a perfect example of optimism in a bad situation.
Bio: Born into the post-apocalypse, Connor spent much of his life with his father, since his mother was bitten soon after he was born. His father was a professor at a medical school, and he taught him about science and literature via a handful of textbooks he had rescued, and managed to pass on much of his knowledge about medicine and chemistry. In addition to this knowledge, his father taught him how to shoot and how to fight. He’s still dealing with the recent death of his father, which has led to his morbid fascination with how the infected work. Given clean medical equipment, a team, and a live specimen, he could possibly engineer a vaccine. At one point in the course of his life, the promise of all these things had drawn him to the Fireflies, but he deserted them quickly after.
Strengths: Quick on his feet, intelligent (an IQ of about 128), can hold his own in a fight, very manipulative and a master of the quick-draw, even with a big rifle like his.
Weaknesses: Fiercely protective of allies and friends, morbidly curious when it comes to infected, and easily overpowered when enemies are at least twice his size, like most Hunters, certain Fireflies, and military personnel.
*Living Family Members (include locations): None
*Quirks: As mentioned in the bio, he has a morbid fascination with the infected. He has been known to try and catch a live specimen.
*Likes (stuff like foods, sports or hobbies): Medicine, music, alcohol, cigarettes, meat.
*Dislikes (don’t say “zombies” or “Hunters.” No shit nobody likes them, try and think of something more personal): Narcissism, water, the Fireflies, clickers specifically, the military, any form of soup whatsoever.
*Worst Fears: Succumbing to his father’s fate and drowning.
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add): None

Interesting character. Here's another poorly formatted Accepted. I'll add you to the list in a little bit.

I'm going to wait for a few more of the taggees to write out their characters before I start up the IC.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:32 am

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:-snip-

My app should be fix by now.

Also here have this.

Code: Select all
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/papersplease/images/6/69/Green_stamp.png/revision/latest?cb=20150103175730[/img]
Last edited by Vulkata II on Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:52 am

Name: Mason Walsh
Faction: Military
Appearance: Height five foot seven, White, Shaved head and face (natual hair color is brown).
Equipment/Personal Belongings: M16A4 Rifle, Backpack, Pictures of Family, Gas Mask
Personality: Values order and safety above all else. Truly believes that military rule is for the best during the crisis.

Bio: Born 1999 to Joshua and Jennifer Walsh. Mason spent most of his life before the outbreak in Pittsburgh. He was 14 when the outbreak hit the city, most of his family didn't make it out. Traveling with his uncle to down the coast they eventually found his way to South Carolina. Growing up in a military controlled area the boy became a man in a post-infection world. At the age of 20 Mason joined the military, a job he has kept for over a decade. Unknow to his friends he helps his uncle a smuggler to smuggle weapons, and rations in and out of the checkpoints.

Strengths: Military training, good athletics, good under pressure.
Weaknesses: Has trouble with connecting to people not in the military,
Living Family Members (include locations): Peter Walsh (uncle), (Smuggler located outside of Murrell’s Inlet)
Quirks: will often take bribes from smugglers (Books, drawing supplies, cigarettes)
Likes (stuff like foods, sports or hobbies) Reading about history from before the outbreak, Drawing. Talking with anyone he can find from pittsburgh.
Dislikes (don’t say “zombies” or “Hunters.” No shit nobody likes them, try and think of something more personal): Long shifts, False Alarms, Fireflies agitation in compounds.
Worst Fears: Becoming infected, he and his uncle getting caught.
Last edited by Zhaas123 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:01 am

Name: John G. Stern
Faction (Civilian, Smuggler, Firefly, Military): "Firefly" (Following their ideologies, but his unit was dispersed)
Appearance:
Equipment/Personal Belongings:
Personality:
Bio:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
*Living Family Members (include locations):
*Quirks:
*Likes (stuff like foods, sports or hobbies):
*Dislikes (don’t say “zombies” or “Hunters.” No shit nobody likes them, try and think of something more personal):
*Worst Fears:
*Miscellaneous (anything else you’d like to add):
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:Name: Mason Walsh
Faction: Military
Appearance: Height five foot seven, White, Shaved head and face (natual hair color is brown).
Equipment/Personal Belongings: M16A4 Rifle, Backpack, Pictures of Family, Gas Mask
Personality: Values order and safety above all else. Truly believes that military rule is for the best during the crisis.

Bio: Born 1999 to Joshua and Jennifer Walsh. Mason spent most of his life before the outbreak in Pittsburgh. He was 14 when the outbreak hit the city, most of his family didn't make it out. Traveling with his uncle to down the coast they eventually found his way to South Carolina. Growing up in a military controlled area the boy became a man in a post-infection world. At the age of 20 Mason joined the military, a job he has kept for over a decade. Unknow to his friends he helps his uncle a smuggler to smuggle weapons, and rations in and out of the checkpoints.

Strengths: Military training, good athletics, good under pressure.
Weaknesses: Has trouble with connecting to people not in the military,
Living Family Members (include locations): Peter Walsh (uncle), (Smuggler located outside of Murrell’s Inlet)
Quirks: will often take bribes from smugglers (Books, drawing supplies, cigarettes)
Likes (stuff like foods, sports or hobbies) Reading about history from before the outbreak, Drawing. Talking with anyone he can find from pittsburgh.
Dislikes (don’t say “zombies” or “Hunters.” No shit nobody likes them, try and think of something more personal): Long shifts, False Alarms, Fireflies agitation in compounds.
Worst Fears: Becoming infected, he and his uncle getting caught.

Woo, glad we finally got a military character! Accepted.

Vulkata II wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:-snip-

My app should be fix by now.

Also here have this.

Code: Select all
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/papersplease/images/6/69/Green_stamp.png/revision/latest?cb=20150103175730[/img]

Looks good. Accepted. Don't know if I'll use the ticket, I'm getting fond of the really bland Accepted I've got going.

Updated the character roster.

What's you guys opinions on when to start up the IC? Should we wait for a few more characters, or would you prefer to go ahead and start it up?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:19 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:

What's you guys opinions on when to start up the IC? Should we wait for a few more characters, or would you prefer to go ahead and start it up?

I think we should wait a little bit for more people, but I'm cool with whatever.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:What's you guys opinions on when to start up the IC? Should we wait for a few more characters, or would you prefer to go ahead and start it up?

I'm good whenever. Though a smaller party means less bullshit.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Tag.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Lorduex wrote:Tag.

Hey, just so you know tagging get's your post deleted now. I think it's considered spam by the mods.

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:

I think we should wait a little bit for more people, but I'm cool with whatever.

Anowa wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:What's you guys opinions on when to start up the IC? Should we wait for a few more characters, or would you prefer to go ahead and start it up?

I'm good whenever. Though a smaller party means less bullshit.

Yeah, smaller parties are typically better, but a few characters will probably get offed at some point. Also, we could use more female characters as right now it's a bit of a sausage fest.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Yeah, smaller parties are typically better, but a few characters will probably get offed at some point. Also, we could use more female characters as right now it's a bit of a sausage fest.

I feel like going where I haven't gone before, but two things stop me:
1) I'll have used up my character limit
2) It would technically add to the sausage party despite outward appearances.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:35 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Yeah, smaller parties are typically better, but a few characters will probably get offed at some point. Also, we could use more female characters as right now it's a bit of a sausage fest.

I feel like going where I haven't gone before, but two things stop me:

Hmm... I'm guessing you mean a man who looks like a woman? Could be kind of cool to see how people do stuff like that after the apocalypse.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Anowa wrote:I feel like going where I haven't gone before, but two things stop me:

Hmm... I'm guessing you mean a man who looks like a woman? Could be kind of cool to see how people do stuff like that after the apocalypse.

Nth degree genetic fuckery
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The United States of North Amerigo
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The United States of North Amerigo » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Still open? Was thinking of joining.
Amerigo.
Wouldn't mind a telegram. Forgive me for all the stupid shit I say

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm

The United States of North Amerigo wrote:Still open? Was thinking of joining.

Of course. We could use some female characters, but whatever character you feel would work best for you, is okay with me.

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:42 pm

Anowa wrote:
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:Hmm... I'm guessing you mean a man who looks like a woman? Could be kind of cool to see how people do stuff like that after the apocalypse.

Nth degree genetic fuckery

That could certainly be something pretty interesting, especially with how other characters might feel towards them.

Zhaas123
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhaas123 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:44 pm

I mean i might be biased but we need more military people too many firefly traitors.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Zhaas123 wrote:I mean i might be biased but we need more military people too many firefly traitors.

>Too many
>One

what.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Anowa wrote:
Zhaas123 wrote:I mean i might be biased but we need more military people too many firefly traitors.

>Too many
>One

what.

The only good Firefly is a dead Firefly.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Tag
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Anowa wrote:>Too many
>One

what.

The only good Firefly is a dead Firefly.

True though.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Lorduex
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorduex » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:34 pm

Lorduex wrote:Tag.

Hey, just so you know tagging get's your post deleted now. I think it's considered spam by the mods.

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:I think we should wait a little bit for more people, but I'm cool with whatever.

Anowa wrote:I'm good whenever. Though a smaller party means less bullshit.

Yeah, smaller parties are typically better, but a few characters will probably get offed at some point. Also, we could use more female characters as right now it's a bit of a sausage fest.

Really? Wow. I'm tagging, because I plan on making an application. Sure, there's a couple of reps that didn't hold my interest long enough, but this is how I can go back to something that got my interest that I didn't have time to post lengthy posts for at that moment. That is the pure essence of a tag.
Hi, I'm Albertae. Some of you may know Albertae and participated in one of my Fantasy Medieval RPs or maybe I've RPed in the same RP as you.

Add 4467 to my post count.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Mmmm, maybe I'll make a female character. What's the character limit?
F*ck 12[/align]

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Mmmm, maybe I'll make a female character. What's the character limit?

Two, three if you pull a natural 20 charisma roll.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Anowa wrote:
Indo-Japanese Separatist Districts wrote:Mmmm, maybe I'll make a female character. What's the character limit?

Two, three if you pull a natural 20 charisma roll.

Ah, okay.
F*ck 12[/align]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse