NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

US Presidential Election Poll - RWDT Edition

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

Hillary Clinton
25%
Donald Trump
46%
Gary Johnson
12%
Jill Stein
4%
Evan McMullin
5%
Darrell Castle
2%
Other
5%

Total votes : 378

Mattopilos
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattopilos » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:09 am

Germanic Templars wrote:Part five already? Damn kinda burning through these threads rather quickly.

That's the power of dank memes and banter, my dude.
"From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs"
Dialectic egoist/Communist Egoist, Post-left anarchist, moral nihilist, Intersectional Anarcha-feminist.
my political compass:Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.23

Pros:Anarchy, Communism (not that of Stalin or Mao), abortion rights, LGBTI rights, secularism i.e. SOCAS, Agnostic atheism, free speech (within reason), science, most dark humor, dialectic egoism, anarcha-feminism.
Cons: Capitalism, Free market, Gnostic atheism and theism, the far right, intolerance of any kind, dictatorships, pseudoscience and snake-oil peddling, imperialism and overuse of military, liberalism, radical and liberal feminism

PaNTuXIa
Senator

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby PaNTuXIa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:21 am

Patriarchy strikes back.
I support Open Borders for Israel.
United Marxist Nations wrote:Anime has ruined my life.

The Empire of Pretantia wrote:
PaNTuXIa wrote:>swedish
>conservatism

Islamic nations tend to be right wing.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:39 am

Germanic Templars wrote:Part five already? Damn kinda burning through these threads rather quickly.

I suppose thats better than them burning through you rather quickly.

Greater Drachenberg
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Drachenberg » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:48 am

Seylland wrote:best hat tho

If Trudeau goes away, then the "Broham Anglosphere" title is returned to your country.
Ancalagon worshiping Prussians with Military Necromancers in a setting that makes fun of Japanese interpretations of Western Fantasy.

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

Pantuxia wrote:Patriarchy strikes back.

I like it for the ironic value. :p
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Tarsonis Survivors
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Just some friendly info

Postby Tarsonis Survivors » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 am

Hey, just for future reference, and since I don't want to spam moderation, Y'all don't need to file Moderation requests to lock a 500 thread and start a new one. The Mods are generally aware of the thread sizes and will get to it on their own. Also with the mega threads like the RWDT, CDT, FDT etc etc, Op doesn't actually have ownership of the thread so anybody can start a new one once the old one reaches 500.

Greater Ziegenian Reich
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Greater Ziegenian Reich » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:49 am

I feel the OP this is more of a courtesy thing and such and not being a dick. At least that is what it seems to me
diesel > gas

Tarsonis Survivors
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarsonis Survivors » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 am

Greater Ziegenian Reich wrote:I feel the OP this is more of a courtesy thing and such and not being a dick. At least that is what it seems to me

I was just responding to some posts I noticed while lurking on the moderation forum.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:07 am

New thread smell.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:43 am

Oh, bother, there's a new thread.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:58 am

United Marxist Nations wrote:Oh, bother, there's a new thread.

Welcome to the party!

Note that 'party' is not capitalized.

Ashkera
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashkera » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:21 am

Dagashi Shojo wrote:After seeing Attaturk as an anime girl, starting to wonder how most of the RWDT regulars would look as anime girls.

Needs glasses, tho.

Anonymous Union wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:Oh, bother, there's a new thread.

Welcome to the party!

So what you're saying is that it embraces true Communist ideals by remaining humble even in its own naming. Truly virtuous, comrade.
Last edited by Ashkera on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
第五大黒森帝国
Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.

A secretive Dominant-Party Technocracy located in the southwest of the Pacific Ocean
Factbook: The Fifth Empire of Ashkera [2018/2030] (updated 18.04.29) / Questions
Roaming squads of state-sponsored body-builders teach nerds to lift. "Fifth generation" cruise ships come equipped with naval reactors. Insurance inspectors are more feared than tax auditors. Turbine-powered "super interceptor" police cruisers patrol high-speed highways.

Nusaresa
Minister

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:31 am

Ashkera wrote:
Dagashi Shojo wrote:After seeing Attaturk as an anime girl, starting to wonder how most of the RWDT regulars would look as anime girls.

Needs glasses, tho.

I would look like the embodiment of 'kawaii' just saying. I'd look fucking cute as a girl.

So what would be emphasized more, individual responsibility or collective responsibility, when in the context of something like climate change, cultural preservation, or national development?
Last edited by Nusaresa on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

confirmed yandere bishounen
Climate Change needs to stop being a partisan issue

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 am

Ashkera wrote:

Needs glasses, tho.

The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 am

Nusaresa wrote:
Ashkera wrote:

Needs glasses, tho.

I would look like the embodiment of 'kawaii' just saying. I'd look fucking cute as a girl.

So what would be emphasized more, individual responsibility or collective responsibility, when in the context of something like climate change, cultural preservation, or national development?

Care to elaborate? In what context?

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:35 am

United Marxist Nations wrote:
Ashkera wrote:

Needs glasses, tho.

Not bad, not bad o:
Lady Scylla wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:I would look like the embodiment of 'kawaii' just saying. I'd look fucking cute as a girl.

Those last three things are example contexts. But on a grand scale what would be more emphasized or of higher importance, collective or individual responsibility.
The Republic of Nusaresa

A Southeast Asian getaway with long unbroken beaches, many historical sites, and a world class quality of life. Enjoy a pleasant dinner at the many restaurants, snorkeling at the pristine lagoon, or discover the Nusarese heritage through a tour of the country.

Nusaresa welcomes you.
Jochizyd Republic wrote:Death by honorable child soldier is less humiliating than death by Antifa activist.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:45 am

Ashkera wrote:
Needs glasses, tho.

God, I wish Noir was better.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:48 am

Ashkera wrote:

Needs glasses, tho.

Anonymous Union wrote:Welcome to the party!

So what you're saying is that it embraces true Communist ideals by remaining humble even in its own naming. Truly virtuous, comrade.

spasibo, comrade. precisely the point. never capitalize sentences, for it brings the corruption of capitalism. note the spelling. see the corruption from the capitalism?! it sickens me!
HABBA DABBA DOOP DOOP POOR PEOPLE BAD RICH BIATCHES GOOD HurHURhUR

Lady Scylla
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lady Scylla » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:50 am

Nusaresa wrote:
United Marxist Nations wrote:

Not bad, not bad o:
Lady Scylla wrote:

Those last three things are example contexts. But on a grand scale what would be more emphasized or of higher importance, collective or individual responsibility.

Ah, you edited it to add some. I feel all of those would be collective responsibility, simply because they affect large groups of people. Though, I've less concern over cultural preservation.

Eisarn-Ara
Minister

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisarn-Ara » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 am

The Patriarchy Strikes Back

I can digg it. New thread though? fuckmewhy
Ave Nex Alea
Glory & Victory unto the Pact!
I'm pro thrall-taking, are you?
Immigrants're grody; Paris, Berlin & Brussels proved that.
Serbia, Hungary, Austria & Finland have the right idea, preserve European Cultural Integrity!
Dictating matters of policy & legality because of "feelings" is foolhardy at best, and the reason why SJWism is cancerous at worst.
Altruism is worthless outside of a community and in small doses.
We owe you nothing, and you'll like it.
Arabs cannot do "Modern War"
You are all terrible.

Blacksmith/Metallurgist btw(Mostly Blades) & Academic Reconstructionist Heathen of the Continental Variety, Legitimate Sneering Western Imperialist, Western Classicalist

Ashkera
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ashkera » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:56 am

Conserative Morality wrote:
Ashkera wrote:
Needs glasses, tho.

Haha, nice.

Eisarn-Ara wrote:The Patriarchy Strikes Back

I can digg it. New thread though? fuckmewhy

Threads cap at 500 pages.

Nusaresa wrote:So what would be emphasized more, individual responsibility or collective responsibility, when in the context of something like climate change, cultural preservation, or national development?

You mean to try and appeal to people?

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am

(Image)

Heh, so instead of posting our waifus, now we're posting who we would be if we were waifus?
Well, I guess here goes.
Last edited by Aelex on Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

The United Colonies of Earth
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 am

Degeneracy unleashed.
Aelex wrote:
(Image)

Heh, so instead of posting our waifus, now we're posting who we would be if we were waifus?
Well, I guess here goes.

Hehehe.
Me, I'm on mobile but I'll leave you with the words "Nina Einstein".
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Aelex
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelex » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:06 am

The United Colonies of Earth wrote:Hehehe.
Me, I'm on mobile but I'll leave you with the words "Nina Einstein".

Ho, ho! Meganekko! I can approve of that. ;)
Citoyen Français. Bonapartiste Républicain (aka De Gaule's Gaullisme) with Keynesian leanings on economics. Latin Christian.

Nusaresa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nusaresa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:13 am

Lady Scylla wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:Not bad, not bad o:

Ah, you edited it to add some. I feel all of those would be collective responsibility, simply because they affect large groups of people. Though, I've less concern over cultural preservation.

And as collective responsibility, would that land on merely the community acting through their own agency, or through institutions be it private or public (such as the state).
Ashkera wrote:
Nusaresa wrote:So what would be emphasized more, individual responsibility or collective responsibility, when in the context of something like climate change, cultural preservation, or national development?

You mean to try and appeal to people?

Yes. This as well.
The Republic of Nusaresa

Nusaresa welcomes you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General