NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Discussion Thread V - Emperor's Holy Inquisition

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

US Presidential Election Poll - RWDT Edition

Poll ended at Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:10 am

Hillary Clinton
25%
Donald Trump
46%
Gary Johnson
12%
Jill Stein
4%
Evan McMullin
5%
Darrell Castle
2%
Other
5%

Total votes : 378

Seylland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am

Minzerland II wrote:None of you have heard of butchered English till you have visited New Zealand. I mean, they pronounce 'fish and chips', 'foosh and choops'.

What even

>butchered English
>doesn't mention Singapore

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:57 am

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:I am. And, heresy incoming, it was worse than both Scotland and Ireland.

I had to take a step back from the computer and reread that to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Thats a serious accusation.

Serious but unfortunately true.

Seylland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:58 am

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:This is true, or if you've been abroad for awhile and had to listen to butchered English. I remember coming back from Lancashire thinking how glad I was to be back home.

He wouldn't know what butchered English is, after all, he's a American, they already butchered the language; who the hell spells, "Honour" with out the 'u'.

#TimeToBullyTEM

ilu tem

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:58 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:
I had to take a step back from the computer and reread that to be sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Thats a serious accusation.

Serious but unfortunately true.

I need to ponder whether it is right to dislike the Scots in this context.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 am

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:He wouldn't know what butchered English is, after all, he's a American, they already butchered the language; who the hell spells, "Honour" with out the 'u'.

I see that its "bully the superior speller" night tonight.

Minzerland II wrote:None of you have heard of butchered English till you have visited New Zealand. I mean, they pronounce 'fish and chips', 'foosh and choops'.

What even

I have heard rumors that the population of New Zealand isn't actually humans but sheep that are hyper-intelligent. Can you confirm this?

Admit it, Americans couldn't bear to share the exact same language as the English, and so they changed it slightly to get around it.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 am

The East Marches wrote:
FelrikTheDeleted wrote:He wouldn't know what butchered English is, after all, he's a American, they already butchered the language; who the hell spells, "Honour" with out the 'u'.

What even

I have heard rumors that the population of New Zealand isn't actually humans but sheep that are hyper-intelligent. Can you confirm this?

That would mean I'm half sheep, in that case, yes.
Seylland wrote:

What even

>butchered English

#Singlish
Previous Profile: Minzerland
Donkey Advocate & Herald of Donkeydom
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 am

Dushan wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Considering RIG is now IP banned, I think we need to change some of the rules for the drinking game.

Updated.

@All & Polls

This Time we will do it a little different than in the past. If you do have some ideas or suggestions for a new Poll, please them it here in the Thread and mark it with a #OPVote Tag so I can find it. ^^

Oh and of course, in the best tradition of other long running Threads, we do need a proper Title. How about Version V for Victory? Quinta? Evola's Revange? Tracking the Trump-Train?

In either case post your suggestions, those will form the basis of the first Poll here.

Goodnight My Sides.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 am

Seylland wrote:

#TimeToBullyTEM

ilu tem

Its alright my Canadian friend, you'll always be my country's hat.

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Admit it, Americans couldn't bear to share the exact same language as the English the Irish, and so they changed it slightly to get around it.

Fixed it for you.

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Haircuts must really be a pain.
Last edited by The East Marches on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:Move to a real state bud instead of a third-world country that inexplicably votes in American elections.

Novus America wrote:But yes, I would say the mere existence of Illinois proves this is hell. Chicago the 9th circle.

Seylland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 am

Minzerland II wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Seylland wrote:>butchered English

#Singlish

Abomination.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 am

The East Marches wrote:

What even

Man-sheep.* It's what happens when you give the Welsh liberty. <- Partial Welsh ancestry guy speaking.

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 am

Dushan wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Considering RIG is now IP banned, I think we need to change some of the rules for the drinking game.

Updated.

@All & Polls

This Time we will do it a little different than in the past. If you do have some ideas or suggestions for a new Poll, please them it here in the Thread and mark it with a #OPVote Tag so I can find it. ^^

Oh and of course, in the best tradition of other long running Threads, we do need a proper Title. How about Version V for Victory? Quinta? Evola's Revange? Tracking the Trump-Train?

In either case post your suggestions, those will form the basis of the first Poll here.

Evola's Revange
St Anselm of Canterbury wrote:[…]who ever heard of anything having two mothers or two fathers? (Monologion, pg. 63)

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:01 am

The East Marches wrote:
Seylland wrote:#TimeToBullyTEM

ilu tem

FelrikTheDeleted wrote:
Admit it, Americans couldn't bear to share the exact same language as the English the Irish, and so they changed it slightly to get around it.

Fixed it for you.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:01 am

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

Man-sheep.* It's what happens when you give the Welsh liberty. <- Partial Welsh ancestry guy speaking.

I am glad we have an expert on the issue to clear things up. I don't trust the other two twins. They're a bit shady if you catch my drift.

The East Marches
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The East Marches » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

Right boys, thats it for me. Catch you tomorrow.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

Seylland wrote:
Dushan wrote:
Updated.

@All & Polls

Good idea for the polls. Can they be changed to a weekly schedule?

V for Victory!

They can and likely will be changed on a weekly schedule, especially with the US Election looming.

If they will, however depends though entirely on the notoriously difficult to predict and foresee whims of the OP. ^^
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

FelrikTheDeleted
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby FelrikTheDeleted » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

The East Marches wrote:Right boys, thats it for me. Catch you tomorrow.

Cya

Seylland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:02 am

Minzerland II wrote:
Dushan wrote:
Updated.

@All & Polls

Evola's Revange

eVola's reVenge

Needs cringe.
The East Marches wrote:
Seylland wrote:#TimeToBullyTEM

ilu tem

best hat tho

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:03 am

The East Marches wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Man-sheep.* It's what happens when you give the Welsh liberty. <- Partial Welsh ancestry guy speaking.

I am glad we have an expert on the issue to clear things up. I don't trust the other two twins. They're a bit shady if you catch my drift.

I do. Always be on guard for the Eternal Potato. You never know what they might do to you in the darkness.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:04 am

Minzerland II wrote:
Dushan wrote:
Updated.

@All & Polls

Evola's Revange

Please no.

Seylland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:04 am

Dushan wrote:
Seylland wrote:Good idea for the polls. Can they be changed to a weekly schedule?

V for Victory!

They can and likely will be changed on a weekly schedule, especially with the US Election looming.

If they will, however depends though entirely on the notoriously difficult to predict and foresee whims of the OP. ^^

Sounds splendid~

Napkiraly wrote:
The East Marches wrote:

I do. Always be on guard for the Eternal Potato. You never know what they might do to you in the darkness.

Potato is God?

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:04 am

The East Marches wrote:Right boys, thats it for me. Catch you tomorrow.

G'night.

Jochizyd Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochizyd Republic » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:08 am

Nevermind lol.
Last edited by Jochizyd Republic on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sons and Daughters of Jochi Ride Out Again!
For The Khan! For The State! For Faith and For Heritage!
Muslim and Tengrist Clerical Fascist State. Not my rl views.

Just Call Me Joch.
Jochistan reincarnated. Destroyed for my sins at 9300+ Posts.
See Space, You Cowboy

Minzerland II
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minzerland II » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:08 am

Seylland wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:
Evola's Revange

eVola's reVenge

Needs cringe.

Of course.

Napkiraly wrote:
Minzerland II wrote:
Evola's Revange

Please no.

It needs to be cringe, perhaps we should have the title as 'Pinochet's HeliCarrier'?

Seylland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Seylland » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:10 am

Jochizyd Republic wrote:Nevermind lol.

This is worse than Evola's Revenge.

Pls no
Minzerland II wrote:
Seylland wrote:eVola's reVenge

Needs cringe.

Of course.

Napkiraly wrote:Please no.

It needs to be cringe, perhaps we should have the title as 'Pinochet's HeliCarrier'?

Oh god.

Dushan
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dushan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:11 am

Poll is up. I am still taking suggestions though.
Martial Nation on a far distant world with SciFi and Fantasy elements.

Factbook
This Nation does not use NS stats. When RPing with nation of different TL, we adapt to it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General