NATION

PASSWORD

After the End (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Does it really matter? I'm pretty sure it all goes to the same God anyway.

It does, the protestants don't follow the pope so he has no influence over them.

You can stay Catholic though i'll be adding some Evangelical and protestant states in the place of revelationist and in other places on the map IRE posted.
I'm from the land of Coeur D'alene Idaho.
By Ballot or by Bullet, the Pub Party will win. The Pub Legacy Edition.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day
> Idaho is tossing out nukes like a cold war Oprah

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Next up on the Sopranos...

Imperial "Slick" Idaho, the fixer.
Bralia wrote:Oh my fucking god. Do it again, guys, you both chose the number 7.

Sarejo
Minister

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Does it really matter? I'm pretty sure it all goes to the same God anyway.

Yes it does really matter.
Cheers mates.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 pm

For cripes sake, fine. I'll change it. Get off my frigging back.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:For cripes sake, fine. I'll change it. Get off my frigging back.

Sorry about that I forgot to add the protestant faiths in the OP.
Ifreann wrote:The Romans placated the people with panem et circenses, bread and circuses. We will placate our people with dank space weed and hyper-HD vidya.
New Grestin wrote:> can't even get enough superiority to pull off a proper D-day

(Image)
Tysoania wrote:You remind me of a mobster who gets things cleared out of the way.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:For cripes sake, fine. I'll change it. Get off my frigging back.

Sorry about that I forgot to add the protestant faiths in the OP.

Wasn't yelling at you. Was yelling at Mr. Wikipedia up there.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:Sorry about that I forgot to add the protestant faiths in the OP.

Wasn't yelling at you. Was yelling at Mr. Wikipedia up there.

Sorry that I bothered to do the research you did not.

I'm not apologizing.
Cheers mates.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Wasn't yelling at you. Was yelling at Mr. Wikipedia up there.

I'm not apologizing.

Before somebody inserts the *now thats what I call edgy* meme you are technicallly right.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Sarejo wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Wasn't yelling at you. Was yelling at Mr. Wikipedia up there.

I'm not apologizing.

Back off. It's a miscellaneous bit of info for a frigging RP set 600 years in the frigging future. So frigging sorry I didn't go on a giant wiki walk to placate you.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Does the Confederation have an established capital, or do I just pick a city?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Does the Confederation have an established capital, or do I just pick a city?

Its in Charleston SC.

(Image)

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Imperial Idaho wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Does the Confederation have an established capital, or do I just pick a city?

Its in Charleston SC.

Gotcha.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Imperial Idaho wrote:Its in Charleston SC.

Gotcha.

And FYI the in game flag is this.

Though your current flag is ok.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:25 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Gotcha.

And FYI the in game flag is this.

...Is this whole deal based off of something?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:And FYI the in game flag is this.

Not exactly you have some leeway with minor things like that but borders and such are pre determined.

EDIT: I totaly misread your post.
Last edited by Imperial Idaho on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Image)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:And FYI the in game flag is this.

A mod for Crusader Kings 2 called "After the End", which is a post-apoc America mod.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:00 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:...Is this whole deal based off of something?

A mod for Crusader Kings 2 called "After the End", which is a post-apoc America mod.

Hence my previous "dickery" and "self-righteousness/know-it-all" attitude.
Cheers mates.

Sarejo
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Sarejo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:07 pm

NS Nation Name: The Empire of Sarejo
Country Name: The Dominion of Jahzjin
Religion: Vihjiin Voudou - Descendant of stereotyped Hollywood Voodoo, and a cult following of the Spirit of the Bayou, Edis. Practices of old-world "magic" tricks, tarot cards, palm-reading, and hallucinogenic drugs are commonplace amongst the "Priests" of the religion, which is practiced by the wide majority of the population.
Population: 90,000
Rulers Name and Title: Baron Eduoard Boudier, Elder-Priest of Edis
Army Size and Equipment: 5,600 combat troops, whom are all equipped with javelins that double as spears, and swords for close combat, and they utilize light leather armor and leather-bound wooden shields to give them a little protection without compromising their high mobility. Special teams of soldiers are given strong drugs that are inhibitor-removers, making them essentially fearless, but they are rarely used in combat except in the most dire of situations.

Economic Overview: Mainly based on the trade of hallucinogens and other drugs, there is also a fair amount of trade dealing in Cajun-style food, and wandering peddlers and bards are a common sight within the Dominion.
Territory of country: Large area in the bayou around 25 miles outside what used to be New Orleans, close to rivers to allow them ease of transportation and trade access.

Flag/logos of nation: Right here
History of your country: The descendants of survivors from the Louisiana area, a combination of drug-dealers, magicians, musicians, Cajun-peoples, and some just regular civilians, melded into a culture that was based around spirit worship, trances and hallucinogenic drugs, superstition, and belief in black magic. Founded roughly a century ago with a small confederation of Voudou tribes, the Dominion has grown to encompass a large amount of the Bayou swamp and through their conquests have developed an effective, if smaller, military that is based heavily around guerrilla warfare and hit-and-run psychological and logistical-disruption attacks.

1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
Cheers mates.

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:38 pm

Sarejo wrote:NS Nation Name: The Empire of Sarejo
Country Name: The Dominion of Jahzjin
Religion: Vihjiin Voudou - Descendant of stereotyped Hollywood Voodoo, and a cult following of the Spirit of the Bayou, Edis. Practices of old-world "magic" tricks, tarot cards, palm-reading, and hallucinogenic drugs are commonplace amongst the "Priests" of the religion, which is practiced by the wide majority of the population.
Population: 90,000
Rulers Name and Title: Baron Eduoard Boudier, Elder-Priest of Edis
Army Size and Equipment: 5,600 combat troops, whom are all equipped with javelins that double as spears, and swords for close combat, and they utilize light leather armor and leather-bound wooden shields to give them a little protection without compromising their high mobility. Special teams of soldiers are given strong drugs that are inhibitor-removers, making them essentially fearless, but they are rarely used in combat except in the most dire of situations.

Economic Overview: Mainly based on the trade of hallucinogens and other drugs, there is also a fair amount of trade dealing in Cajun-style food, and wandering peddlers and bards are a common sight within the Dominion.
Territory of country: Large area in the bayou around 25 miles outside what used to be New Orleans, close to rivers to allow them ease of transportation and trade access.

Flag/logos of nation: Right here
History of your country: The descendants of survivors from the Louisiana area, a combination of drug-dealers, magicians, musicians, Cajun-peoples, and some just regular civilians, melded into a culture that was based around spirit worship, trances and hallucinogenic drugs, superstition, and belief in black magic. Founded roughly a century ago with a small confederation of Voudou tribes, the Dominion has grown to encompass a large amount of the Bayou swamp and through their conquests have developed an effective, if smaller, military that is based heavily around guerrilla warfare and hit-and-run psychological and logistical-disruption attacks.

1890 - DO NOT REMOVE

Accepted. Will add Voodoo to the religion list.

(Image)

Imperial Idaho
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Idaho » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Ameriganastan wrote: And try not to get too much blood on the rug. It's my favorite."

lol

(Image)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:01 pm

Heavy WIP
NS Nation Name: The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Country Name: The Republic of the Boonslick
Religion: Catholic
Ruler's Name and Title: Governor Willem Derrick
Flag/logos of nation: Using this because I can't find the in-game flag and this one is much better
History of your country: Formed from the ashes of America, the Boonslick began as a loose confederation of people, before unifying into one republic. The Boonslick is seen as one of the last vestiges of democracy in America, where any man could rise to leadership so long as the people saw him fit to lead. For much of its existence the Boonslick persisted in relative peace and prosperity, occasionally getting in border skirmishes with Bluffwoods and its eastern neighbors. Recently, raiders from the distant north have started sailing down the Mississippi and raiding riverside farms and villages, causing quite a disturbance in trade and pushing the government to consider taking action.
Population: 594,320
Army Size and Equipment: 20,000 (10K infantry, 2K musketeers, 5K Cavalry, 3K archers)
Economic Overview: Primarily agricultural, with much of the Boonslick being fertile farmland. Being in the center of America along both the Missouri and Mississippi River means river trade has been a historically profitable sector, though the Norse raiders who have began raiding further north have damaged local trade.
Territory of country: don't have a pic, but you should know what the Boonslick's borders are.
1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:17 am

NS Nation Name: Arvenia
Country Name: Protectorate of Florida
Religion: Hunitarianism (Church of Humanity Unchained/Church of Humanity United)
Description of Religion: The CHU preaches that technology is evil and that reforms like women's rights and LGBT rights are damaging the society. Society must be technology-free and patriarchal.
Rulers Name and Title: Protector Benjamin II
Flag/logos of nation: Same as the Protectorate of Grayson from Honorverse
History of your country: The CHU was formed in 2200 AD by local Reverend Austin Grayson in Atlanta. He led his church to what was once Miami, Florida. He officially proclaimed the Protectorate of Florida in a town that he calls Graywood. It expanded throughout Florida, forcing it's military into fights with Native Americans, Islamic fundamentalists, bandits, wild animals and Catholic colonists. The population in 2200 was just 600, now it is 280,000.

The Protectorate of Florida colonized some islands in what was once Bahamas. The state of Florida was split by the feudal regime into steads with their steadholders. The class system and various civil rights were banned. Technology was long gone and Florida was entirely controlled by the Church of Humanity United, aka the Church of Humanity Unchained and Hunitarianism.
Population: 280,000
Army Size and Equipment: The Floridan Army is composed of 60,000 troops armed with katanas, shields, longbows, crossbows, small swords, daggers, throwable stones, maces, axes and lances. They are all dressed as knights with little additions. The Floridan Navy is non-existing.
Economic Overview: WIP
Territory of country: Florida and a few islands in the Bahamas
1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
Still WIP with a few changes.
Last edited by Arvenia on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 am

Was thinking of some enclave type place. Hiding among everyone with their advanced tech and plotting to retake America.
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

New Minahasa
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minahasa » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:21 am

Arvenia wrote:NS Nation Name: Arvenia
Religion: Hunitarianism (Church of Humanity Unchained/Church of Humanity United)
History of your country: (At least one Paragraph)
Population: 500,000-1,000,000
Army Size and Equipment: The Floridan Army is composed of 200,000 troops armed with katanas, shields, longbows, crossbows, catapults, daggers, throwable stones, maces, axes and lances. They are all dressed as knights with little additions. The Floridan Navy exists with just 20 ships.
Economic Overview:
Territory of country: Florida and Bahamas
1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
WIP

Holy mother, that's an awful lot of army size you got there, bud. This is the post-apocalyptic, unless you're planning to have an army of men with pitchforks and rugged clothes? Just saying.

Trotza
Minister

Founded: Feb 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trotza » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:26 am

New Minahasa wrote:
Arvenia wrote:NS Nation Name: Arvenia
History of your country: (At least one Paragraph)
Population: 500,000-1,000,000
Army Size and Equipment: The Floridan Army is composed of 200,000 troops armed with katanas, shields, longbows, crossbows, catapults, daggers, throwable stones, maces, axes and lances. They are all dressed as knights with little additions. The Floridan Navy exists with just 20 ships.
Economic Overview:
Territory of country: Florida and Bahamas
1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
WIP

Holy mother, that's an awful lot of army size you got there, bud. This is the post-apocalyptic, unless you're planning to have an army of men with pitchforks and rugged clothes? Just saying.

There are also other problems with this app, hopefully they will be addressed before any consideration of acceptance.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:37 am

Seeing as After the End is one of my favorite CK2 mods, it is only fitting that I join this! Seeing as the other Florida nation wasn't accepted, I'm hoping this more appropriate to After the End one will!

NS Nation Name: Biscaria
Country Name: Tribe of the Mouse
Religion: Disneyism (heresy of Americanism)
Rulers Name and Title: High Chief Elias Waltney
Flag/logos of nation:

History of your country: Long after the end, Americanist scavengers in Florida came upon the abandoned Disneyworld near Orlando, mostly reclaimed by the swamps and overgrown. However, the Magic Kingdom was still mostly intact and the group was surprised to find a hall of the founding fathers along with thousands of pieces of memorabilia. But most shocking, they found a great castle befitting of a great ruler.
The Waltneys, as the ruling clan of the scavengers would later be known as, founded the religion of Disneyism by incorporating their original Jeffersonian-style Americanism with the environment around them at the Magic Kingdom. The Founding Fathers were all still prophets, but the prophet known as Disney was the greatest one of them all, the one who was finally able to transpire the true word of the Mouse. As such, the Mouse gave him untold riches, and would give all who came after Disney and followed his word the same. As such, in the new tribe, Disney memorabilia became sacred. "Hidden" mickeys became the sites of holy shrines. The leading Waltney appointed a chief diviner to disseminate their religion. The Waltneys themselves took up residence in the Great Castle of the Magic Kingdom, and set out subjugating the surrounding tribes to the ir rule and religion.
Now, the Tribe of the Mouse is ruled by High Chief Elias Waltney and his wife Willow Waltney, with their daughter Ariel Waltney being current heir to throne. While Elias is a devout Disneyan, Willow is a recent convert from Evangelicanism, and secretly does not believe in the magic of Disneyism. She has her own grand plans, and she knows how to implement them. And in foreign politics, the Waltneys have just subjugated the Seminole pirates of Tampa Cove and expanded their rule over Florida.
Population: 54,500
Army Size and Equipment: 1500 light infantry, 1000 archers, 200 light cavalry.
Economic Overview: Relatively poor economy based on agriculture, small amounts of trade, and extracting of tributes.
Territory of country:

1890 - DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Biscaria on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse