NATION

PASSWORD

International Freedom Coalition (OOC, IFC/apps/invites only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:22 am

My application to join will be up soon in the very near future.
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:03 am

As the minister of science, I am making several organisations in my Ministry to help with scientific research! So without further ado, I would like to announce the first 3 of these initiatives: The IFC Space Agency, the IFC Medical Health Institute, and the IFC Office of Scientific Research and Development! More detailed information about these Organizations to come in the coming days. If you are interested in any of these, please shoot a TG my way.

Last edited by New Roma Republic on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:11 am

Whatever happened to CASTI?
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:24 am

New Roma Republic wrote:As the minister of science, I am making several organisations in my Ministry to help with scientific research! So without further ado, I would like to announce the first 3 of these initiatives: The IFC Space Agency, the IFC Medical Health Institute, and the IFC Office of Scientific Research and Development! More detailed information about these Organizations to come in the coming days. If you are interested in any of these, please shoot a TG my way.

I'd have to find it again, but I have previously put forth some ideas for a health agency.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:29 am

The Lendol Archipelago wrote:Whatever happened to CASTI?

Reverted to the Panessos Community, I presume...?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Roskian Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roskian Federation » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:30 am

New Roma Republic wrote:As the minister of science, I am making several organisations in my Ministry to help with scientific research! So without further ado, I would like to announce the first 3 of these initiatives: The IFC Space Agency, the IFC Medical Health Institute, and the IFC Office of Scientific Research and Development! More detailed information about these Organizations to come in the coming days. If you are interested in any of these, please shoot a TG my way.

Oh god, not more beaucracy
RIP ROSKI, UNJUSTLY DELETED on 12 JULY 2016 +15,601 posts

RSS Madenska set to fully activate on October 15th
Yugoslovenski and Maldania reaffirm the Central States Alliance

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:31 am

The Lendol Archipelago wrote:Whatever happened to CASTI?

CASTI could be absorbed into the IFCMHI, and made for specifically medical based work. All these organizations will fall under the Ministry of Science. The directors of the organizations will sit on a Science Committee, with the chair being the Minister of Science. They will discuss funding for the various organizations, what direction they should go, etc.

Pillowlandia wrote:

I'd have to find it again, but I have previously put forth some ideas for a health agency.

Please do! I'd like to see it to help with the creation of the IFCMHI

Roskian Federation wrote:

Oh god, not more beaucracy

To me, it seems as if the Ministry of Science exists, but it doesn't have much of a presence. I am trying to make it more prominent. It shall be focused on bringing the IFC into areas that they have not focused on before, and help to unite the scientific community of the members states. We can get more done together than we can individually.
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:52 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Dear me, what on earth happened to the rights of members to have different ideas? I am allowed to give my advice, you know. Of course there is nothing like proof, but I expect everything I have warned about will be obvious within 9 months... I'll be very busy until then, of course; I'm not one for wasting my time.

I don't give a crap about people having different idea's. What I do care about is your tone. You are acting bitter and assinine. Anything that doesn't fall into your view of what this alliance should be is shot down, chastised, etc. You are acting very immature about this whole situation and it is baitish imho. Under THIS administration, I do not want any major trouble, and your attitude to other members of this alliance is very troubling. Change your attitude.

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Incidentaly, one of my resolutions repealed the military cap act ages ago. None of the resolutions that were listed in the Council thread are actually in force. Only those resolutuons passed after the Charter, and a few anti-repealed resolutions since then, are in force.

And, if you have actually read, I have removed that list of past Resolutions and am working on a new layout for a list of the Current Resolutions, as am gathering that information together in an MSWord document. This is day 3 of this Administration, and you are acting like it's been a month and a half. Chill out.

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:By the way Shazbotdom, have you issued any orders to the IFC forces in Bluewell? i ask simply for information.

Why should it be the PM's job to issue orders for IFC Forces in Bluewell? Isn't that what the Supreme Allied Commander is for? Or the C-in-C's? That would be their job under my Administration, not mine, I.E. giving more power to people under me.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

The Lendol Archipelago
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 pm

I would've said IFCOSRD, Roma, but it's up to you.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Dear me, what on earth happened to the rights of members to have different ideas? I am allowed to give my advice, you know. Of course there is nothing like proof, but I expect everything I have warned about will be obvious within 9 months... I'll be very busy until then, of course; I'm not one for wasting my time.

1) If you are referring to Shaz threating to call a vote to eject you; then you should realize it would be for a lot more and a lot worse than "having different ideas"...

2) Care to give us a list of actual predictions of what will happen to the IFC in 9 months time? Or would you rather keep it vague rhetoric so no matter what happens you can claim that you foresaw it coming?

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Kustgebied
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:

1) If you are referring to Shaz threating to call a vote to eject you; then you should realize it would be for a lot more and a lot worse than "having different ideas"...

2) Care to give us a list of actual predictions of what will happen to the IFC in 9 months time? Or would you rather keep it vague rhetoric so no matter what happens you can claim that you foresaw it coming?

in 9 months time, according to lib, the IFC will be a public relations-friendly front for SACTO
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:04 pm

The Lendol Archipelago wrote:I would've said IFCOSRD, Roma, but it's up to you.

I suppose that could work.

Skyviolia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyviolia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:39 pm

International Freedom Coalition
IFC Admissions Department,
Kairaku, Flardania, Kirishima

IFC Admissions Application

National Information
Formal Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Skyviolia
Shortened Nation Name: Skyviolia (note: Skyviolia is pronounced saɪvɔlliʌ, something like si as in sight, vo as in von li as in the name Lee and a as in a short choppy uh sound. Si-vo-li-uh)
Demonym: Skyviolian
Capital city: Venneya (Sometimes spelled Vennêa as in the way it is spelled in Skyvan)
National Population (RP): 25,430,115
Form of Government: Directorial-Presidential Republic. The National Directory is the official head of state and government but the Luexe (President) is the official 'symbol of the state' and represents Skyviolia.
Is your Government by the people? (exercised either directly or through elected representatives or with democratic elements): Members of the Federal Parliament are elected by the people. Each state has its own elected official.
How do you describe the political atmosphere of your state? (Far-Left/Left/Center-Left/Center/Center-Right/Right/Far-Right): Left/some components can be considered far-left.
Head of State: National Directory
Head of Government: National Directory
Economic System: Nordic capitalism, social democratic model
Currency: Quiät
Exchange Rate to NSD: 3.4Qi = $1.00
Major Exports: Technology, infrastructure, agriculture, pharmaceuticals
Major Imports: Infrastructure, foodstuffs, etc.
Language: Skyvan
Brief History of your nation: Skyviolia came into existed in around the 2,000 B.C as an isolated state believed to be the decedents from the original Indo-European peoples. Skyviolia traded with its own until it came into contact with Germanic tribes in around the 43 A.D. Christianity was brought to the island in the 3rd B.C by Roman traders. Skyviolia remand destitute for the majority of the middle ages, it was a peaceful and relatively unknown. While it did clash with some of the Nordic kingdoms, it remained independent up until the renaissance, where things started to shape up. Skyviolia became a beacon for trade and commerce. (Skip 300 years) after World War II communists took over and made a muck, democracy came to the people in the Vêê (or Vi) Revolt.
Map: To be made
IIwiki page link or factbook (if you have one): To be made

Political and Civil Rights and Freedoms
Does your nation have
Freedom of thought: Yes
Freedom of belief (religion): Yes
Freedom of expression: Yes
Freedom of the media: Yes
Freedom of peaceful assembly: Yes
Freedom of association: Yes
Freedom of movement: Yes
Freedom from unreasonable search and seizure: Yes
Freedom from arbitrary detention or imprisonment: Yes
Freedom from slavery: Yes
Right to life, liberty and security of the individual: Yes
Right to vote (The ability to vote upon reaching the age of majority): Yes
Right to a fair trial, legal council, and a guarantee of habeas corpus: Yes
Right to not be subject to cruel or unusual punishment: Yes
Rights of equality (Equality regardless of racial, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or mental or physical disability): Yes
Right to own property: Yes
Right to free enterprise (and to what extent?): Yes, as long as its fair
Right to innocent navigation: Yes

Foreign Relations and Military Statistics
What other military alliances are you a part of? (UL, SCP, SACTO, etc.): none
What other non-military organizations are you a part of? (ISA, UPA, etc.) None (I might be a part of others, but I'm not aware)
Foreign Policy: Diplomacy first
Number of active military personnel (RP): 115,330
Number of reserve military personnel (RP): 214,350
Nuclear Arsenal (if any): None
Name of Military: The National Defense Force
Branches of Military: The Army, Navy, Airforce, and Protectorate
RP example (required - can be anything from a short paragraph on this form to a link to an RP example on another thread): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p29827978

Delegate to the IFC Council Information
Name:
Reason for your nation desiring to join the IFC: To be a member of one of NS's most fun organizations.
Do you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth under the Charter in IFC legislation?: Yes
Signature: _______Yjon Me______________________
Date:___________9/8/16____________

**IFCAPP**

Just a quick note, I'm working on a major revamp of my nation, writing up a Constitution. You can see my progress clicking on this
Last edited by Skyviolia on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Qui est-ce ?

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Kustgebied wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:2) Care to give us a list of actual predictions of what will happen to the IFC in 9 months time? Or would you rather keep it vague rhetoric so no matter what happens you can claim that you foresaw it coming?

in 9 months time, according to lib, the IFC will be a public relations-friendly front for SACTO

But there is no metric, nothing than can be qualitatively or quantitatively measured; nothing that stops Lib from coming back in 9 months and saying that then acting like he has some grand level of foresight.

What defines a "public relations-friendly front for SACTO"?

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:28 am

Kustgebied wrote:In 9 months time, according to lib, the IFC will be a public relations-friendly front for SACTO

I doubt it; as far as I am aware, SACTO doesnt need IFC for its PR stuff.

Besides looking at the roster, there's less than 10% of dual SACTO-IFC members, that former PM should calm his tits down, saying negative things like that somehow insulted every non SACTO member in the IFC as if they are not capable of thinking and acting on whats best for their organization interest.

Besides, there is nothing wrong if IFC-SACTO becoming friendlier. Members seems to be alike now these days, and If there is any similarity between SACTO and IFC is that both members seems to be willing to use military powers in its foreign policy, only IFC, under Lib, allegedly engaged them in the name of "freedom" and "liberty", while SACTO doesnt really pay much attention to those kind of values.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:04 am

Besides, there is nothing wrong if IFC-SACTO becoming friendlier. Members seems to be alike now these days, and If there is any similarity between SACTO and IFC is that both members seems to be willing to use military powers in its foreign policy, only IFC, under Lib, allegedly engaged them in the name of "freedom" and "liberty", while SACTO doesnt really pay much attention to those kind of values.

I kind of have to say that IFC hadn't. For example Ausitorian government spend several months screaming on Inyurstan territorial claim - only not to send a single ship in, to finally include 75km border in Musrum declaration of human rights. The same 75km border Ausitorian government threatened war over.

IFC under lib launched only one intervention, which ended in Ausitoria betraying the county they swore to defend and switching sides over to the rebel group - for the party to become Vassal of Shogun Kojiro, be awarded title of Daimyo and declared under Nihonese protection.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:13 am

I missed all that. :p Oh well, at least with Shaz I believe IFC can play a more pivotal role to NS community. I might even reinstate my IFC membership, bored with right and left persona, perhaps a return to centrist that I am?

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:16 am

Aeyariss wrote:I missed all that. :p Oh well, at least with Shaz I believe IFC can play a more pivotal role to NS community. I might even reinstate my IFC membership, bored with right and left persona, perhaps a return to centrist that I am?

You need first to reply in UCK ;). Aside from that, have fun. I think that signing a treaty normalizing IFC-SACTO relationship would be a good thing.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:37 am

New Aeyariss wrote:
Aeyariss wrote:I missed all that. :p Oh well, at least with Shaz I believe IFC can play a more pivotal role to NS community. I might even reinstate my IFC membership, bored with right and left persona, perhaps a return to centrist that I am?

You need first to reply in UCK ;). Aside from that, have fun. I think that signing a treaty normalizing IFC-SACTO relationship would be a good thing.

Not sure that this is needed. A de facto reparation of the previous status quo should be sufficient.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:53 am

I can't say Lib's fears are entirely unfounded though. The majority of active, not total members tend to be members on the right of the political spectrum. As far as nations who actually support the left rather than being centrist/right wing, there are fewer. The sudden intake of applications from SACTO members doesn't really help.
Last edited by New Chilokver on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:10 am

NC,

The problem is that such fear was brought to an extreme. That is dangerous territory for a PM.

Anyways,

Isle of Lost, Kustgebied, Pax Centrum, Ghosnia, and Skyviolia;
I am still processing your Apps, I was dealing with some other pressing matters, such as ensuring anyone who was "Accepted" under the previous couple administrations was rightfully added onto the Membership List via TG's to each of the accepted applicants. Please hang tight.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:48 am

New Chilokver wrote:I can't say Lib's fears are entirely unfounded though. The majority of active, not total members tend to be members on the right of the political spectrum. As far as nations who actually support the left rather than being centrist/right wing, there are fewer. The sudden intake of applications from SACTO members doesn't really help.

1) Short term trends are not indicative of any long term effect, especially not some grand SACTOspiracy

2) Yeah, that's generally because the right tends to support things like free market, open elections, personal liberties, etc. Not saying that's always the case, but if we are going to tally up the worst dictators and violent terrorist groups in the 20th century, one side of the aisle takes the cake hands down...

Again, not saying that's always the case, but it sure is a trend that was formed long before the IFC or any attempt to gauge where most members stood.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:54 am

To be frank, IFC perfectly proves that old conflict between Hamiltonian democracy (Ausitoria) and Jeffersonian democracy (IYF) is not dead, at least not yet. It's ideological legacy carries on until today.

Both groups claim to adhere to the same ideas, yet see them in completely different light. Ideas such as wealth redistribution, progressive taxes or gun control, which would have had a politician filled with rounds by angry citizens in Inyursta, would be considered normal elsewhere.
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kustgebied
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kustgebied » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:11 am

New Aeyariss wrote:To be frank, IFC perfectly proves that old conflict between Hamiltonian democracy (Ausitoria) and Jeffersonian democracy (IYF) is not dead, at least not yet. It's ideological legacy carries on until today.

Both groups claim to adhere to the same ideas, yet see them in completely different light. Ideas such as wealth redistribution, progressive taxes or gun control, which would have had a politician filled with rounds by angry citizens in Inyursta, would be considered normal elsewhere.

french revolutionary democracy is superior to both
ripping off vic and siggy by being another tricolour westerner superstate

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:45 am

New Aeyariss wrote:To be frank, IFC perfectly proves that old conflict between Hamiltonian democracy (Ausitoria) and Jeffersonian democracy (IYF) is not dead, at least not yet. It's ideological legacy carries on until today.

Ugh complications between theory and application. Need more specific options :p
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates