NATION

PASSWORD

Kylaris Recruitment Thread (ARCHIVED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:37 am

Lunas Legion wrote:I heard :notNicaragua:. Communist y/n?

recently got out of civil war. Anti-Commies (read: contras) won.
N U T S !

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:41 am

Didn't even know this existed lmao. I should get on Discord more often.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:56 am

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:I heard :notNicaragua:. Communist y/n?

recently got out of civil war. Anti-Commies (read: contras) won.

Ew no. Another state to add to the list of governments Kax doesn't recognize then.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:00 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:recently got out of civil war. Anti-Commies (read: contras) won.

Ew no. Another state to add to the list of governments Kax doesn't recognize then.

heh, filthy Reds.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 am

Alinora wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

heh, filthy Reds.

It just gets tiring to be stuck as the only highly active (or sane) CSS nation sometimes.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:25 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Alinora wrote:heh, filthy Reds.

It just gets tiring to be stuck as the only highly active (or sane) CSS nation sometimes.

Yuri is perfectly sane
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Conchabira
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conchabira » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:27 am

Damn Kylarminatti, slowly infiltrating and taking over P2TM.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 am

Conchabira wrote:Damn Kylarminatti, slowly infiltrating and taking over P2TM.

we were here first.
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 am

Elepis wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Yuri is perfectly sane

Yuri is neither sane or highly active.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:54 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Elepis wrote:
Yuri is perfectly sane

Well Sen's block just has Sen's actual puppet and me (and while I am full possession of my mental capabilities, I am not as active as I could be)

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:23 am

We aren't taking P2TM over. We are P2TM.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:26 am

Western Pacific Territories wrote:

That is true

Conchabira
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conchabira » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:28 am

Western Pacific Territories wrote:

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Quick, burn everything

Adveys
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adveys » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:07 am

National information
Official Name: Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys (TL: New Great Republic of Adveys)
Shortened Name: Adveys
Requested Location: That white area that says "The Abares"
RP Population: ~66 Million
Culture and Ethnicity:
Adveys has always been regarded as rather cold to outsiders (not referring to temperature). Throughout it's history, it has ranged from a general dislike of foreigners to blatant racism against anyone that isn't Adveysian (or part of what they consider to be "Superior Humans") The people follow revived versions of various tribal religions from the area, if they follow anything at all. Warriors, Doctors, and Scientists are very respected, while Artists and Businessmen are somewhat seen as "undesireable". Adveysian language (Adveysch) has changed little over the last 700 years, with most changes being either minor spelling edits or the addition of new words. It shares traits with the Germanic, Celtic, and Northern Romance languages of Europe. Adveysian people are generally tall with olive skin, dark hair, and blue or green eyes. Adveysians only have given names, as the clan surnames fell out of style when the clans united.
Government Type: Oligarchy
Head of State: Fürer Alisa-Sophie
Head of Government: Chancellor Irnfried
National Overview:
Adveys today is a fascist, nationalist oligarchy. The government is very strict, but very efficient. At present, only people with the features of the "Adveysian Race" are allowed to live in the nation, with some exceptions. Those who fail to meet the proper standards are given 1 month to leave the nation, after which they face life imprisionment or death if they have not left. The people live in a police state.

Other:
Factbook: I will make an IIwiki eventually
RP Preferences: All RPs are great RPs :D
RP Samples: I'm gonna need that prompt, friendo
Anything else?: I promise that the Guewehrredeachre will only invade every other nation after informing them that nerve gas may or not be used. Maybe. Probably Not.
THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY ACTUAL VIEWS

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:35 am

>infiltrating
AI do not intentionally infiltrate.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Elepis wrote:
Yuri is perfectly sane

What? I-you-little-I am always active! How dare you spread lies! Glory to Yuri!

...But, no, seriously. I'm not active because I don't find a lot to do in Kylaris. I posted that meme news thing just to at least make a post. My apoligies for not being active.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

...But, no, seriously. I'm not active because I don't find a lot to do in Kylaris. I posted that meme news thing just to at least make a post. My apoligies for not being active.

pst we have an OOC for this.

Adveys wrote:
National information
Official Name: Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys(TL: New Great Republic of Adveys)
Culture and Ethnicity:
Adveys has always been regarded as rather cold to outsiders (not referring to temperature). Throughout it's history, it has ranged from a general dislike of foreigners to blatant racism against anyone that isn't Adveysian (or part of what they consider to be "Superior Humans") The people follow revived versions of various tribal religions from the area, if they follow anything at all. Warriors, Doctors, and Scientists are very respected, while Artists and Businessmen are somewhat seen as "undesireable". Adveysian language (Adveysch) has changed little over the last 700 years, with most changes being either minor spelling edits or the addition of new words. It shares traits with the Germanic, Celtic, and Northern Romance languages of Europe. Adveysian people are generally tall with olive skin, dark hair, and blue or green eyes. Adveysians only have given names, as the clan surnames fell out of style when the clans united.
National Overview:
Adveys today is a fascist, nationalist oligarchy. The government is very strict, but very efficient. At present, only people with the features of the "Adveysian Race" are allowed to live in the nation, with some exceptions. Those who fail to meet the proper standards are given 1 month to leave the nation, after which they face life imprisionment or death if they have not left. The people live in a police state.

Other:
Anything else?: I promise that the Guewehrredeachre will only invade every other nation after informing them that nerve gas may or not be used. Maybe. Probably Not.

A few things:
1. Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys is a very very very very very long name and is also a rather funny one to have as the full title of the nation since t
there's no spaces. Adveys is a fine name for the nation in Estmerish (our name for English), but a more Slavic name is preferable. This is something that our members would be happy to help you work on. For reference, our name for Slav is Marolev, Slavic Marolevic, and Slavs Marolevs or Maroslav (Lunas would know better than I).
2. The Abares is actually essentially the name for our Balkan region. It is home to the ethnic groups that occupy the IRL Balkans and therefore would be home to a handful of countries (unless a Yugoslavia is still desperately clinging to life), so your size would be a fraction of the region.
3. 66 Million is far too high for the population. I would look at the IRL populations of the Balkan states and start there fore an estimate.
4. Your culture is quite confusing, what exactly is it? As I mention before, the Abares is home to our Balkan cultures. Croatians, Slovenes, Serbs, etc. etc. would all be there. I am not quite sure if your state is German, but we already have a heavy Germanic presence in Euclea. If you are looking to RP a Germanic state, perhaps look to the Asterians in the form of a former colony of Werania or Vredlandia? Likewise, if you wish to stay in the Abares please let me know which Balkan cultures you would be using.
5. The lack of surnames isn't really a huge deal but it's really just more so confusing, especially since I really can't really decipher the IRL culture yours is most similar to based on the first names used.
6. The use of Fürer is rather odd, given that as I said the Abares is not a Germanic region. Perhaps a more Slavic based word with a similar meaning/sound could be used?
7. We really, really do need an RP sample. So if you could get us something, whether it be a link to an RP you took part in on another account or just a writing sample posted in the app. However, we do need one.

That's my two cents on the matter, everyone else feel free to jump in.

Liecthenbourg
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:

pst we have an OOC for this.

Adveys wrote:
National information
Official Name: Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys(TL: New Great Republic of Adveys)
Culture and Ethnicity:
National Overview:

Other:

A few things:
1. Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys is a very very very very very long name and is also a rather funny one to have as the full title of the nation since t
there's no spaces. Adveys is a fine name for the nation in Estmerish (our name for English), but a more Slavic name is preferable. This is something that our members would be happy to help you work on. For reference, our name for Slav is Marolev, Slavic Marolevic, and Slavs Marolevs or Maroslav (Lunas would know better than I).
2. The Abares is actually essentially the name for our Balkan region. It is home to the ethnic groups that occupy the IRL Balkans and therefore would be home to a handful of countries (unless a Yugoslavia is still desperately clinging to life), so your size would be a fraction of the region.
3. 66 Million is far too high for the population. I would look at the IRL populations of the Balkan states and start there fore an estimate.
4. Your culture is quite confusing, what exactly is it? As I mention before, the Abares is home to our Balkan cultures. Croatians, Slovenes, Serbs, etc. etc. would all be there. I am not quite sure if your state is German, but we already have a heavy Germanic presence in Euclea. If you are looking to RP a Germanic state, perhaps look to the Asterians in the form of a former colony of Werania or Vredlandia? Likewise, if you wish to stay in the Abares please let me know which Balkan cultures you would be using.
5. The lack of surnames isn't really a huge deal but it's really just more so confusing, especially since I really can't really decipher the IRL culture yours is most similar to based on the first names used.
6. The use of Fürer is rather odd, given that as I said the Abares is not a Germanic region. Perhaps a more Slavic based word with a similar meaning/sound could be used?
7. We really, really do need an RP sample. So if you could get us something, whether it be a link to an RP you took part in on another account or just a writing sample posted in the app. However, we do need one.

That's my two cents on the matter, everyone else feel free to jump in.

Agreed on all accounts, I appreciate your work, Glit.
Impeach Ernest Jacquinot Legalise Shooting Communists The Gold Standard Needs To Be Abolished Duclerque 1919
Grand-Master of the Kyluminati

The Region of Kylaris
I'm just a simple Kylarite, trying to make my way on NS.

The Gaullican Republic,
I thank God for Three Things:
Kylaris, the death of Esquarium, and Prem <3

The Transtsabaran Federation and The Chistovodian Workers' State

To understand European history watch these: Cultural erosion, German and Italian history, a brief history of Germany.

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Let's get started...

(Yes I know everybody has beaten this but I'm the Minister of Integration and I never got to beat it around a little bit so here I go.)

P.S. Sorry if I sound rude....

Reatra wrote:
National information
Official Name: The Great and Grand Revolutionary Proletarian Impirrenship of Reatra

Your name has been beaten to death but once again Great and Grand aren't both needed, and what the hell if a Proletarian Impirrenship?

Shortened Name: Reatra, the PIR, Communist Reatra (unofficial)

I don't see anything inherently wrong with this other than that Reatra(depending on the development of linguistics) doesn't really fit into the mesh of the Asian/Middle Eastern theme in my opinion.

Requested Location: The orange?
I don't see how your Asiatic nation would really fit into our Middle East, but I also understand you aren't entirely familar with the lore of Kylaris (hell I'm not entirely positive on most things)

RP Population: I was hoping for this to be the Communist China to our current Soviet Union. I'd think more than 150 million, but if not then 144.64 million.
A little high for the area but if you were located in Asia this would be pretty reasonable though it will more than likely get cut down a bit if you were to be accepted.

Culture and Ethnicity: The language, called Rynatoonii, is not-so obviously an Indo-Euclean language, but certain grammatical aspects (such as the "n" sound being used for most negative responses) show its heritage. Centuries ago the vast majority of the Reatrist nation was assimilated into this Rynatoonii language and culture, which is why the nation was able to stick together very well during the May Fifth Revolution. Many aspects of ancient Rynatoonii culture are actively being phased out due to the current "proletarian" ideals of the state. The millennia-old hierarchy, collectivism, and obsession with efficiency are hard to destroy, though, and the CRC is willing to use this to advance the cause of the revolution. Food and dress is still celebrated for being Reatrist, and some small aspects of nationalism are tolerated by the CRC, due to the difficulty in getting rid of them.

I really do like your dedication for going with out of this world kinda things, I'm being serious not most people go for these kinda things but sadly, I don't see how it'd really mesh with Arabics to the North and Persians to the South.

Government Type: One party state under the careful guiding hand of Comrade Impirren RyRy
Head of State: Comrade Impirren RyRy (some might say Comrade Eren Danoline might suffice as a head of state)
Head of Government: De jure, Comrade Minister Wolff. De facto, Comrade Impirren RyRy
National Overview: Formerly an absolute monarchy run by a perpetually efficient bureaucracy, class consciousness spread during the decades after the first industrial revolutions. For years the Impirren tried to appease the workers with small concessions, shorter work weeks, better pay, etc., but the oppressive nature of capitalism still stood. The May Fifth Revolution changed that, as petitions turned to protests turned to riots turned to battles turned to guerilla armies fighting the state. Three hundred thousand Reatrists died, but their deaths were not in vain! As the oppressive Impirren and his class-traitors of an army were replaced by the... Uh... Impirren... We don't talk much about that part. The point is, though, that now instead of Reatrism the children are being taught Socialism. The CRC, or Communist Reatrist Council, keeps the citizens safe as we transition to a fully communist country.
I don't have a huge problem with your government except the names such as 'Impirren' and 'RyRy'

Other:
Factbook: I never really got into the actual NS part of NS, so never made a factbook. Any suggestions?
RP Preferences: Less military and more economic and diplomatic RPs, but I can do really anything if I get into it.
RP Samples: Something I wrote about half a year ago and never finished.
I don't really have a problem with this part as we do need to introduce the idea of factbooks to newcomers.

(Please Note: This is no way an endorsement from me in terms of Reatra's Application to the Great Region of Kylaris, merely what I have to say about, I do believe however that this is a mediocre app, and this amount of information would be acceptable in any Application. However seeing as though Kylaris is a Direct Democracy, any newcomers should (depending on the history with the region and it's members), in my opinion, be accepted in by the majority of roleplayers present in the region via a regional vote. Anyways... Moving On.)

Ublia wrote:The APP: Is absolutely wonderful

Perfect App 10/10, Totally read it but it looks extremely detailed and well thought out though now it really doesn't matter now does it?

Adveys wrote:
National information
Official Name: Nüvogroçerepublikdeadveys (TL: New Great Republic of Adveys)
Please don't use two adjectives in a Nation's formal name, it doesn't look the best, not meant to sound me it just doesn't always roll off the tongue right. Native name is a little long and looks more Welsh than Germanic
Dis look good
As Glyt said before me, The Abares is more so a location of the Baltic/Balkan origin and doesn't fit to the Weranic background of your nation.
Quite a large amount for your selected location
Culture and Ethnicity:
Eh, this is more culture than ethnicity, doesn't really describe what the ethnicity is derived from other than tribes which at any point in time can range from Badawayin(Arabic) to Gaylic(Gay Scotsman)
National Overview:
Government type is good, I'd advise against the use of Führer and instead use other German words for Leader/Commander

Heh... Nerve Gas... In Modern War... Heh... What is this the Soviet War plans for the 80's?

Overall: The App could use some fleshing out and I get that you are new to the scene and stuff, and Kylaris would be a great place for you to hone your RP skills to their max potential then again your lack of experience worries many of the other roleplayers(at least I think they would be) who might possibly fear the quality content dropping... Then again we do have Yuri... But eh, you just need more experience and be able to write out your Applications better, don't worry nobody became a good roleplayer right out of the gates.
Last edited by Kisinger on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:29 pm

a wild Minister of Integration appears.

Kisinger
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm

The Kingdom of Glitter wrote:a wild Minister of Integration appears.

Suddenly disappears amid clouds of paperwork shouting "build the wall higher ye immigrants"
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 pm

National information
Official Name: Kotahi Akuaka Hona Yocatala Mataka Tekarua Hapuka Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai ("The Celestial Empire of the United Yocatullic Isles of the Twelve Tribes of the Moon, Stars, and Sea"; More literally, "One Gods Empire/Caesardom Yocatul Twelve Islands United Moon and Stars and Sea" but Polynesian grammar is weird.)
Shortened Name: The Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai; The Celestial Empire; The Celestial Isles
Requested Location: This was cleared in Discord
RP Population: 750,000
Culture and Ethnicity: The ethnolinguistic position of the Yocatullic people is that typical of oceanic island populations. The language is syllabic, and has adaptations that appear to be introduced nearly 1500 years after the foundation of the ethnicity as distinct from its origin. The adaptations purely take the form of concepts not previously present in the language, such as plural and feminine attachments. The culture is tribal and Animistic, with deep respect for nature, and has been known to perform human sacrifice (although, in the modern world, this is instead a form of the death penalty). The real-life equivalent would be a branch of the Maori with a bit of Rapanui and a bit of Paleoamerican tossed in.
Government Type: "Celestial Empire", although it is internationally recognized as a tribal confederation.
Head of State: High Chieftess Marama Kai Raka Yocatula
Head of Government: High Chieftess Kai Raka
National Overview: The Celestial Isles are home to a tribalistic, nationalistic, theocratic confederation. Each chiefdom is led by a hereditary monarchy which consistently passes to the eldest child. There was once a great deal of xenophobia, although this has mostly passed in favor of allowing tourism to flourish within the country. Despite this, immigrants are expected to assimilate within their chosen tribe with all due haste should they attempt permanent residence, and cannot gain citizenship until the assimilation is completed. The national spirit possesses a great reverence for nature, which is not only an economic factor for ecotourism, but also inherent to their Animist indigenous religion, which holds great sway over day-to-day life for the islanders. In recent years, outreach has occurred vaguely, and foreign nationals are being allowed to stay in The Isles for extended periods of time. This is reflective of a great changing social attitude brought by the tourism industry that means the islanders are no longer living in total isolation, the country open once more.

Other:
Factbook: (IIWiki preferred. Not required, but helpful if you have one already.)
RP Preferences: Character-driven, although I can participate in various types.
RP Samples: bruh
Anything else?: Island says is land. Yes it is, English. Yes it is.

The Kingdom of Glitter
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Kingdom of Glitter » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:
National information
Official Name: Kotahi Akuaka Hona Yocatala Mataka Tekarua Hapuka Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai ("The Celestial Empire of the United Yocatullic Isles of the Twelve Tribes of the Moon, Stars, and Sea"; More literally, "One Gods Empire/Caesardom Yocatul Twelve Islands United Moon and Stars and Sea" but Polynesian grammar is weird.)
Culture and Ethnicity: The ethnolinguistic position of the Yocatullic people is that typical of oceanic island populations. The language is syllabic, and has adaptations that appear to be introduced nearly 1500 years after the foundation of the ethnicity as distinct from its origin. The adaptations purely take the form of concepts not previously present in the language, such as plural and feminine attachments. The culture is tribal and Animistic, with deep respect for nature, and has been known to perform human sacrifice (although, in the modern world, this is instead a form of the death penalty). The real-life equivalent would be a branch of the Maori with a bit of Rapanui and a bit of Paleoamerican tossed in.
Government Type: "Celestial Empire", although it is internationally recognized as a tribal confederation.
National Overview: The Celestial Isles are home to a tribalistic, nationalistic, theocratic confederation. Each chiefdom is led by a hereditary monarchy which consistently passes to the eldest child. There was once a great deal of xenophobia, although this has mostly passed in favor of allowing tourism to flourish within the country. Despite this, immigrants are expected to assimilate within their chosen tribe with all due haste should they attempt permanent residence, and cannot gain citizenship until the assimilation is completed. The national spirit possesses a great reverence for nature, which is not only an economic factor for ecotourism, but also inherent to their Animist indigenous religion, which holds great sway over day-to-day life for the islanders. In recent years, outreach has occurred vaguely, and foreign nationals are being allowed to stay in The Isles for extended periods of time. This is reflective of a great changing social attitude brought by the tourism industry that means the islanders are no longer living in total isolation, the country open once more.

Other:
Factbook: (IIWiki preferred. Not required, but helpful if you have one already.)

After pretty thorough discussions in the Discord with input from a whole host of our membership, I believe saying you are accepted is just a mere formality at this point.

Welcome aboard!

Kisinger
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:[spoiler=woah phreaky]
National information
Sounds Good, very good...

Mhm

Wasn't there till now, I'll take your word

Seems a little low but specfics can be worked out further with Glyt :P

Hm... Looks good, though I'm not sure about Islanders other than that they are sometimes cannibals and sometimes not. Oh, and they can make some very delicious food.

Sounds good

Mhm, looks good.

Other:
Heh....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information