NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy OOC II (Closed, Fantasy/Slice of Life)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Charlia wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Spoiler:

She will be surprised when she gets to her room...

Ooh. Cool.

Just remember that she stays in the same room as Hikari. Technically she's a Solum(doll and cheese-related item control seemed more earth-element than any of the others) since she's a dead Aetheric instead of a living one, but she'd rather stay with her 'mama'.

And if Ruta tries to pester her, she will just insist on staying with Hikari until he's too intimidated by her dollishness to bother. XD
The GAmeTopians wrote:Now to wait for someone to respond to very loud noises...
Everyone's already interacting ;-;
Aren't there... other roleplays you could work on? *nudge nudge wink wink*

It was dropped at Hikari's room. I mean, Natalie would have problems to enter in her bed, so he just thought that she stayed with Hikari.
Nothing to see here, move along.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Oh come on, someone actually looks into the courtyard, but they don't notice me.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Now if anyone is bored or something, Shaun is now available to chit-chat with. Or help him figure out what to eat.

The GAmeTopians wrote:Oh come on, someone actually looks into the courtyard, but they don't notice me.

Look up!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:19 pm

I hath returned, plebs.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Rhomaia wrote:I hath returned, plebs.

Yay! :hug:

How is New York? :)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:I hath returned, plebs.

Yay! :hug:

More like 'how is Toledo'. It's okay, I'm at a hotel.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Saldinado wrote:Now if anyone is bored or something, Shaun is now available to chit-chat with. Or help him figure out what to eat.

The GAmeTopians wrote:Oh come on, someone actually looks into the courtyard, but they don't notice me.

Look up!

Huh?
Your dude didn't mention a guy in the courtyard.
Hi OP boss person. Read my post, it's awesome. :D
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Yay! :hug:

More like 'how is Toledo'. It's okay, I'm at a hotel.

Aight. X3

Is my character accepted?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:25 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Now if anyone is bored or something, Shaun is now available to chit-chat with. Or help him figure out what to eat.

Look up!

Huh?

I know, I mean now is your chance to introduce your character appropriately.

And hello Rhom, you loser!
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:More like 'how is Toledo'. It's okay, I'm at a hotel.

Aight. X3

I'm sorry, I didn't see the app yet.

Saldinado wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Huh?

I know, I mean now is your chance to introduce your character appropriately.

Know your place, lemonade peasant! Drink Iced Tea!

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Aight. X3

I'm sorry, I didn't see the app yet.

Saldinado wrote:I know, I mean now is your chance to introduce your character appropriately.

Never! And as a Southern, I already drink Iced Tea (Sweet tea as it's usually called)! It's almost religion! Add lemonade and iced tea together, and you got yourself a good thing.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:I'm sorry, I didn't see the app yet.

Never! And as a Southern, I already drink Iced Tea (Sweet tea as it's usually called)! It's almost religion! Add lemonade and iced tea together, and you got yourself a good thing.

You are all peasants. I only drink the best chinese black tea with condensed milk.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Luminesa wrote:Teacher Application:

Name: Cecily Lockett/Clarent/Medora

House/Element: Aquo/Water

Subject Taught: Librarian/Nurse

Appearance:

Former Appearance:

Current Appearance:

Personality: She is very quiet, and does not like to talk. However, she will when she needs to. She is also usually very blunt, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Despite these things, she does hide a soft, vulnerable side, and is very feminine. She can also be very jealous and passionate, though she hides this behind a cool, polite demeanor.

Bio: A skilled young Mage, Medora was born in York, and was homeschooled by her mother, an excellent Water Mage who taught her how to control her magic. Medora ended up being a very successful Mage, and was recruited as a Jaëgar, directly out of high school. She fought well against many Dark creatures, killing many of them, but during a mission in France she disappeared suddenly. Thus, for years she was considered to have died on a mission. However, she has been found to be alive, much older and much less naive than she was before her disappearance, and she has thus come to the Academy in order to keep it on the down-low. She is incredibly skilled with Water Magic, but she is also skilled with illusions, and can shape-shift.

Theme Song: "Beauty and the Beast" by Derek and Brandon Fietcher

RP Sample: In the night I hear him tell the coldest story ever told...

Did I Read The Rules?: Joey, did you steal my sandwich?

I am your sandwich.

Accepted.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Never! And as a Southern, I already drink Iced Tea (Sweet tea as it's usually called)! It's almost religion! Add lemonade and iced tea together, and you got yourself a good thing.

You are all peasants. I only drink the best chinese black tea with condensed milk.

Pff. You sound so fancy. As if you're the only one who drinks the best. I only drink the best lemonade. Even if a cup costs me over $7.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:You are all peasants. I only drink the best chinese black tea with condensed milk.

Pff. You sound so fancy. As if you're the only one who drinks the best. I only drink the best lemonade. Even if a cup costs me over $7.

I drink Pu'er tea! 200 yuan per tea cake!
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:More like 'how is Toledo'. It's okay, I'm at a hotel.

Aight. X3

WAIT. ONE. GODDAMN. SECOND.

Lumi, did you make and 808's and Heartbreak reference in your app?

Welp, time to binge that album again.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Aight. X3

"Heartless". In my opinion, Kanye's best album. As much as the man makes me want to hit my head against a wall sometimes, every now and then his music is actually good.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:02 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Teacher Application:

Name: Cecily Lockett/Clarent/Medora

House/Element: Aquo/Water

Subject Taught: Librarian/Nurse

Appearance:

Former Appearance:

Current Appearance:

Personality: She is very quiet, and does not like to talk. However, she will when she needs to. She is also usually very blunt, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Despite these things, she does hide a soft, vulnerable side, and is very feminine. She can also be very jealous and passionate, though she hides this behind a cool, polite demeanor.

Bio: A skilled young Mage, Medora was born in York, and was homeschooled by her mother, an excellent Water Mage who taught her how to control her magic. Medora ended up being a very successful Mage, and was recruited as a Jaëgar, directly out of high school. She fought well against many Dark creatures, killing many of them, but during a mission in France she disappeared suddenly. Thus, for years she was considered to have died on a mission. However, she has been found to be alive, much older and much less naive than she was before her disappearance, and she has thus come to the Academy in order to keep it on the down-low. She is incredibly skilled with Water Magic, but she is also skilled with illusions, and can shape-shift.

Theme Song: "Beauty and the Beast" by Derek and Brandon Fietcher

RP Sample: In the night I hear him tell the coldest story ever told...

Did I Read The Rules?: Joey, did you steal my sandwich?

I am your sandwich.

Accepted.

*Hands a bag of cookies.*

*Also hands one to Chrome for getting the Kanye reference.*

Yay! Post for Ruta and Aria! XD
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

"Heartless". In my opinion, Kanye's best album. As much as the man makes me want to hit my head against a wall sometimes, every now and then his music is actually good.

Eh, it's only his last 2 albums that I've felt are weak. He makes good music even if he's a giant shit stain of a person sometimes. Even Yeezus had some very good tracks.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:I am your sandwich.

Accepted.

*Hands a bag of cookies.*

I'll have sleep deprived Ruta at the ready, but I'm not sure what to do with Aria just yet.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Pff. You sound so fancy. As if you're the only one who drinks the best. I only drink the best lemonade. Even if a cup costs me over $7.

I drink Pu'er tea! 200 yuan per tea cake!

Ha! I drink organic handmade lemonade from Central Market! $10 each. Along with that, a slice of pizza that cost $20 for each slice.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:07 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:I drink Pu'er tea! 200 yuan per tea cake!

Ha! I drink organic handmade lemonade from Central Market! $10 each. Along with that, a slice of pizza that cost $20 for each slice.

Man, you have money to burn.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:07 pm

I broke Kate, in a good way, mission accomplished. Cause it can't be all dark and miserable all the time.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:*Hands a bag of cookies.*

I'll have sleep deprived Ruta at the ready, but I'm not sure what to do with Aria just yet.

Okay. ^^
-Alan Jackson

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:I'll have sleep deprived Ruta at the ready, but I'm not sure what to do with Aria just yet.

Okay. ^^

Should I wake her up, or wait for someone to come to her first?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse