NATION

PASSWORD

Inter-Galactic Security Council FT ALLIANCE JOIN NOW

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Re: Inter-Galactic Security Council FT ALLIANCE JOIN NOW

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

(Nope its an in charcter alliance)
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Trailers
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trailers » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: Composed of some of the best writers on NS, as I'm sure you've noticed. :)
Lay coins upon our brows, sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
Drape our bloodied banner upon the funeral pyre
And tell our sons we died Hellenic soldiers, with our faces to the fire

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 am

Trailers wrote:OOC: Composed of some of the best writers on NS, as I'm sure you've noticed. :)

((Bile is unbecoming. Pot meet kettle.))
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Trailers
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trailers » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 am

The Fedral Union wrote:
Trailers wrote:OOC: Composed of some of the best writers on NS, as I'm sure you've noticed. :)

((Bile is unbecoming.Pot meet kettle.))

OOC: That was genuine.

EDIT: Finger meet space key. :P
Last edited by Trailers on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response , B.U.M.P
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Ooc: TFU, that was legit. You may be a horrible speller but you're a great writer.

And me, I am just awesome ^_^

anyway... You don't need to bump it if it's already been tagged by everyone interested :P

The Cerberus Alliance
Secretary

Founded: Dec 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cerberus Alliance » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:I'm not even going to dignify that with a response , B.U.M.P

OOC: Except you responded to it by saying that you weren't going to respond to it.

Trailers
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Trailers » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm

OOC: I am saying that nublets uninterested in say, Nation States Trainers could learn a bit about typing by looking over some of the archaic Sithy/TFU threads on Jolt.

EDIT: Ill stop cluttering your thread now, and helping you bump it.
Last edited by Trailers on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TRIAD Enterprises
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TRIAD Enterprises » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:51 pm

To: The Inter-Galactic Security Council
CC: All Signatories & Member Nations
From: Karadesh Sovanii, Branch Director to TRIAD Enterprises, Nexus 3746 Branch
Encryption: None

Re: Official Statement

Let it be known here that it is the standing official policy of the corporate nation of TRIAD Enterprises, that due to specific corporate bylaws, in specific (CLASSIFIED). It is the position that TRIAD Enterprises shall not enter into contract with any political alliance, nor join with any political entity where such alliance or entity has within it's internal policies any charter or decree which does, can, or will require TRIAD Enterprises to undertake any military or commercial action.
The use of military force in any situation, regardless of circumstances, is solely the authority of the Board of Directors and the CEO. TRIAD Enterprises does not, and can not, acknowledge that any entity outside of the corporate structure has such authority. Additionally, TRIAD Enterprises engages in trade how and with whomever it wishes, as mandated by corporate bylaws and policies. For any foreign power to dictate terms is anathema to TRIAD Enterprises, except as where specific to negotiated contract.

Let it be known that it is the official position of TRIAD Enterprises that we cannot recognize any authority hereby or in future claimed by this Security Council over any non-member sovereign power.
Let it be known that the founding power of this Council, known as the Imperial Republic, has in conference attempted to entice membership through the offer of technologies which are in specific banned within TRIAD controlled territory.

The proscribed technologies hereby referenced include, but are not limited to:
Direct energy-to-matter replication.
Biological modifications for express purposes of immortality.
Biological modifications, or pharmaceuticals for the express purpose of pan-immunity to all disease.

Ownership of these proscribed technologies is illegal by TRIAD Enterprises Citizens and Shareholers alike.
Dissemination of, or attempted dissemination of these technologies is classified as a capital offense by Citizens of TRIAD Enterprises.
Possession of these proscribed technologies by extra-national parties is classified as attempted sabotage, subject to fines and sanctions, including but not limited to seizure of offending vessels or facilities.
Dissemination of, or attempted dissemination of these technologies by extra-national parties is classified as classified as a hostile act, and may be considered an act of economic warfare.

Let it be known that TRIAD Enterprises will seek no restrictions of trade with any national power who chooses to join this Council, except as and where prohibited by TRIAD Enterprises' internal policies and laws. It is the official position of TRIAD Enterprises that such legal trade be invited, welcomed, and encouraged.

Signed,
Karadesh Sovanii
Branch Director to TRIAD Enterprises
Nexus 3746 Branch

Endorsed,
Tryntal Ethenia
Chief Executive Officer to TRIAD Enterprises
Nexus 0 - Planet Khyrol - Corporate Headquarters

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm

((OOC: I didn't know given our history ;) sorry about that then it was a mistake on my part getting pissy.)
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 pm

B.U.M.P
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

So we've received reports that the Terran Alliance has been running around flashing their weapons, fully charged and locked, at every IRON ship they see, regardless of the situation. They've caused bystanders to suffer casualties and ship damage while freaking out about their presence, and they are quite obviously trolling around trying to get a reaction from IRON, specifically one that they can chalk up as hostility.

Tell me, what exactly does exhibitionism and weapon-brandishing have to do with peaceful negotiations? Seriously.

If this behavior becomes consistent in the IGSC, we will withdraw. I thought we were formed to save lives, not to start a war.

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 am

yes, a crew was lost and an amount of money when a TA ship came in close proximity to a rescue mission that would have gone as they say, without a hitch
a member of the league of armed neutrality
a member of the Inter-Galactic Security Council
a member of the Alliance of Celestial Corporations
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Hyperspatial Travel
Diplomat

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hyperspatial Travel » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:09 pm

OOC: I apologize in advance for the OOC post. However, TFU has recently ignored myself and Kostemetsia. As a result, it is the stance of IRON that you will play with 'all of IRON or none of IRON'. Resultantly, we cannot and will not accept any IC actions relating to IRON from or involving TFU. Therefore, while we certainly do not ignore the IGSC (which contains many fine RPers), I feel it is my duty to inform you that in the event the situation escalated to war, we could not in good faith include TFU as an extant party in such a conflict.

It is the general line of IRON that the UTF was obliterated entirely by the Hermes Alliance previously, and we will roleplay that as part of our history accordingly. I hope this does not impact our cordial out-of-characters relations with other members of this alliance.
Huerdae: You know, I'd kick a queen in the tits if she acted like that.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Yes because your ooc constant trolling had nothing to do with me ignoring you right?
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Great Lord Tiger
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Lord Tiger » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm literally facepalming right now. That's about all I have to say about that.

I sincerely hope that this doesn't continue throughout the whole event, or else the IRON vs. ... umm... Hermes, I guess -- conflict won't be any fun.
All my II/RP information:
JOLT VETERAN

Member of: League of Armed Neutrality & Inter-Galactic Security Council

Immortal Lands of the Great Lord Tiger - "Imglot" | Imglot Fleet Warning Level (IFWAL): 1|2|3|4|5
Imglot Factbook | Terrestrial Military | Stellar Military | Forces
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.74
I just about the same as Romano Prodi, according to the international chart

Derscon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Derscon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 pm

**loloops**
Last edited by Derscon on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates remains an excellent educational tool for children. It can teach you exactly just how far people will go to gain extrajudicially what they could never gain legitimately. ~ Questers
And congratulations to Derscon, who has finally codified the exact basis on which NS issues work. ~ Ardchoille

瞞天過海

Derscon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Derscon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 pm

The Great Lord Tiger wrote:I'm literally facepalming right now. That's about all I have to say about that.

I sincerely hope that this doesn't continue throughout the whole event, or else the IRON vs. ... umm... Hermes, I guess -- conflict won't be any fun.

What doesn't continue? As far as I know, the key IRON and Hermes players get along decently.
NationStates remains an excellent educational tool for children. It can teach you exactly just how far people will go to gain extrajudicially what they could never gain legitimately. ~ Questers
And congratulations to Derscon, who has finally codified the exact basis on which NS issues work. ~ Ardchoille

瞞天過海

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Your not the OP derscon so no.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Great Lord Tiger
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Lord Tiger » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Derscon wrote:
The Great Lord Tiger wrote:I'm literally facepalming right now. That's about all I have to say about that.

What doesn't continue? As far as I know, the key IRON and Hermes players get along decently.

Just infighting in general. I'm not taking sides, I'm just finding myself less and less drawn to this event as time progresses, because a good half of the posts in the IC threads are OOC at this rate.
All my II/RP information:
JOLT VETERAN

Member of: League of Armed Neutrality & Inter-Galactic Security Council

Immortal Lands of the Great Lord Tiger - "Imglot" | Imglot Fleet Warning Level (IFWAL): 1|2|3|4|5
Imglot Factbook | Terrestrial Military | Stellar Military | Forces
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.74
I just about the same as Romano Prodi, according to the international chart

Hyperspatial Travel
Diplomat

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hyperspatial Travel » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm

OOC: If you wanted to get petty, I could cite years of idiocy, insults, fake suicide attempts, through all of which I consistently and thoroughly supported you. My recent 'trolling', such as it is, is simply me telling you what I actually think of your actions rather than supporting them unconditionally, no matter how odd or idiotic they might be.

Well, it's only a minor concern, TGLT. TFU is a reasonably large nation, but it doesn't change the metric of the RP that much, especially when we're looking at the scale we're playing at now. It seems a little unfair to the LAN and IGSC players who are down one of their larger members in case of war - which is one of the primary reasons I myself did not ignore Rob earlier on, in case it was viewed as nothing more than gross OOC powermongering. If we perhaps wanted to work out a compromise - perhaps a situation in which the IGSC states are OOCly 'stronger' in the event of war against IRON to compensate for the loss of TFU, I'm sure something along those lines could be arranged.
Last edited by Hyperspatial Travel on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huerdae: You know, I'd kick a queen in the tits if she acted like that.

Derscon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Derscon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:Your not the OP derscon so no.

...wait a minute...

Shit.

Sorry, I thought this was the IRON OOC thread, not the IGSC one. olololol oops

瞞天過海

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 pm

((ooc: we can always you know just make this a general alliance? I just don't like being harassed and poked to the point of being fed up, this is not just a one time thing guys this is CONSTANT. Throughout the six years I have been here I have made mistakes and I've been trolled and railroaded for them on and on and on.. Yes emotions get the better of me sometimes, but can you blame me? People go out of their way to frak with me. At this point I just want to write not be harassed. Its just not HT, and kost, its hermes and them to. I have done stupid shit, really stupid shit. Recently I've been trying to relax and not let any thing get the better of me. But here we are again the same stupid cycle. I get baited trolled attacked then I do some thing stupid and an ignore happens. Where will it stop when will it stop? Will any one ever meet me half way or dose everyone find this so amusing that they will let it continue? I think you should all go to jolt and research what has happened over the past few years. Honestly if I ruined any thing I am Terribly sorry.))
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Bryn Shander
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bryn Shander » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: And on that note, since most people involved with the IGSC and LAN are at the least concerned with the IRON stuff, the GA is going to be discussing IRON's shenanigans. It's an open forum with no membership to sign up for or treaty to legislate things, so if you want to send a representative just do so and assume that all the travel and docking is taken care of.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8764
The Jannarii Empire | Founder of the Hermes Alliance
Bryn Shander is the capital city. Jannath is the homeworld. The adjective for the people is Jannarii, while the adjective for the people that live in the capital and the ethnic group that lived in the Kingdom of Bryn Shander before planetary unification is Shanderan. Shanderan is also the name of the language spoken in the Jannarii Empire.
FT Map of the Milky Way | Qustions and Answers concerning the Jannarii Empire.
NS Futuretech on Facebook | NS Futuretech on IRC | NS Balls | NS Trainers
IBNFTW local 8492

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 pm

((This is a constant battle between me and people who just want me gone and to IGNORE me from nation states, to hell with my improvements in rp. To hell with what ever I've done right. The older players not only railroad me to death but in the long run they end up screwing me out of plots, rps and all of that. Hell I love loosing I think it can be epically fun, when its discussed with me oocly with mutual respect as a player and a writer.))
[REDACTED BY MOD]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents