NATION

PASSWORD

Cherkizovo Shipping [OPEN - MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Balashov
Attaché

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Cherkizovo Shipping [OPEN - MT]

Postby Balashov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:09 pm

"Moving the World Forward"
11 Beimut Ave, Donestk, P.O. 11453
Main Offices - (513) 884-2121
Port Offices (Donestk) - (513) 884-2211
Port Offices (Crimik) - (515) 884-2222
Office of Customer Satisfaction - (513) 884-4357
cherkizovoshipping.bs

Cherkizovo Shipping is a subsidiary of the Dredniak Corporation

Mission Statement

Cherkizovo Shipping, a subsidiary of the Dredniak Corporation, manages the majority of shipping to and from Balashov. We strive to provide excellent, speedy service to all ports across the globe, to connect every nation and every corporation in a positive way, to foster the continuing globalization and connectivity of the world, and to help shape a better planet.

History

We originally were founded back in 1849, when the Royal Kingdom under King Vladimir of Darkish had just defeated the western invaders. We were founded by Josef Cherkizovo, a former store-clerk in the growing city of Donestk. Back then, we served primarily to move goods around on the rivers from Vlasnok to Donestk. However, as the years passed under the monarchy and our great nation began to participate in international trade, our humble company grew as the port did. We expanded rapidly until the great rebellion of the north. Imports and exports slowed as our nation went into what some call a civil war, and the growth of our company slowed. After the Black Bones were defeated, our economy exploded along with our company. That economic boom and the years following allowed our company to grow into what it is today. In 1998, in the first year of King Zuri I's reign, we merged with the Royal Balashovian Shipping Corporation, forming the largest corporation in the nation. Several years later, in 2003, we merged with the Dredniak Corporation, but still operated our shipping business. Currently, the Dredniak Corporation and it's subsidiaries form the largest corporation in Esia and is the largest provider for job on the continent. We now ship to anywhere on the globe and hope to continue expanding and fostering ideas for the positive future of our planet.

Headquarters
Cherkizovo International Headquarters

The Cherkizovo International Headquarters, officially known as the Vladovichen Tower, is more commonly referred to as the eye to the sea. It is called this because in the tower, when on the east side, you have great views of the Gulf of Beimut through it's many windows. The tower was designed by the late Peter Vladovichen, for whom the tower gets it's name. He accepted the contract from Cherkizovo 5 years before his death, knowing it'd be his last project. He poured his heart and soul into the design of the building and he made it perfect. The building was completed a year ago, two days before Peter passed away. Originally the building was to be called the Alkan Vezkuki, but it was changed to honor it's architect. The tower houses the many offices and departments for the Cherkizovo corporation. On the top floor lies the office of the CEO, Mr. Goran Miloven. Vladovichen Tower is one the tallest buildings in Balashov, and is the second tallest building in the industrial city of Donestk. It lies in the heart of the financial district of Donestk, away from the industry and factories that this city is built upon. However, it is a short drive to the Port of Donestk where the Port Headquarters is located. The Port Headquarters is sprawling warehouse like building that deals with the smaller details of our business. It houses the offices of the many who work there, as well as all the fabrication shops for containers. Within the complex, we have our ship building/maintenance area, our fueling depot for the trucks, and a holding area for the many, many crates being exported and imported. Just down the road from there lies the largest commercial port in Esia where ships are loading and unloading 24/7.

Leadership
Mr. Goran Miloven

Mr. Goran Miloven assumed the role of CEO of Cherkizovo shipping back in 2003, when the Board of Trustees of the Dredniak Corporation saw him the best man fit. Despite his young age of 53, he has had a long, illustrious career in business. He attended the Royal University of Balashov where he majored in International Business. He then went to graduate school in Donetsk at the internationally acclaimed College of Vladohovsky where he earned his BBA in International Business and Trade. After school, Mr. Miloven was hired into Cherkizovo Shipping in 1988, right after his graduation. For the first 10 years of his career, he worked as the Director of Regional Operations at the Crimik location. In 1998, Mr. Miloven was promoted to the corporate headquarters where he worked as the COO for Cherkizovo. In 2003, when we joined with the Dredniak Corporation, the former CEO retired. The Dredniak Board of Trustees then selected Mr. Miloven as his predecessor, a position he has held since then.

DRDK +.57% | QPR -1.2% | ULG +2.1% | CKZ +1.3% | RRES -.03%

1.) While applications accompanying official letters are HIGHLY encouraged, it is not necessary. However, it adds to the RP atmosphere and really helps this feel like a true store-front
2.) I reserve the right to accept or deny any application without reason
3.) Please, no spam. I want to keep this store-front looking very clean
4.) If you have any suggestions for the betterment of my store, feel free to shoot me a telegram!
5.) If I for some reason seem to overlook your application, don't hesitate to send me a telegram - I will quickly respond if you do
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:43 am, edited 22 times in total.
The views of Balashov do not entirely represent my real-life views
I do not RP by my NS statistics

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Safety

Postby Balashov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Safety
Ship testing it's piracy defense measures
Ship moving through the water

Cherkizovo Shipping recognizes the ever-potent threat of piracy in all parts of the world. We, as the threat has continued to grow in recent years, have taken many steps to deter pirate attacks and protect all our vessels and their cargo. It pleases us to announce that we have one of the highest safety rates in the whole international community and we like to credit that to our security system in place. If interested, you can find our techniques and technologies below.

High pressure water cannons:
All of the ships in our fleet are equipped with many water cannons at strategic points on all sides of the ship. Water fires out of these cannons at high speeds, to not only knock off pirates if they are attempting to board, but to also deter them from attempting to board the ship. When the cannon system is activated upon a ship, an alarm sounds through-out as well to let the crew know of the advance of pirates. An alert and informed crew can also aid in the defense of the ship

Sound guns:
Our ships also employ some of the latest technologies in defense. Sound guns, or more formally Long Range Acoustic Devices (LRADS), are equipped on the bulk of our ships, especially the ones traveling routes in heavy pirated areas and can be requested per shipping order. LRADS employ a high frequency sound wave pointed in a direction to disorient and confuse the attacking pirates. The device acts to paralyze ones hearing as well as to blind them temporarily.

Net Cannons:
All of our crews are equipped with hand-held net cannons, which can be fired from the railings onto the motors of the skiffs below. The net will entangle in the propeller and effectively stop the skiff.

Weapons equipped with rubber bullets:
Our ships are also equipped with rifles that fire rubber bullets to stop the advance of pirates and/or deter them. Rubber bullets are non-lethal alternative for the lack of being able to equip our crews with actual guns. *Crews can be equipped with real bullets if and only if the port nation allows for it - can be requested in our application below*

Foam cannons:
Several ships in our fleets have foam cannons equipped onto their decks. These cannons shoot out non-lethal slippery foam (NLSF) to slow or stop the advance of pirates on board the ships. Can be requested.

Experimental Security Devices:
We are experimenting with two devices on board select ships. One of these technologies being tested is the electric fencing. This fencing is essentially a ring around the side of the ship that can be turned on and off from the bridge. Once activated, it will provide an electric barrier to any attempting to scale or climb the ship. The other technology is referred to as the "Pain Ray". Officially called the Active Denial System, this device shoots non-lethal electromagnetic waves at an attacker. The waves hit the skin and cause immense pain, yet will not kill the attacker. It is effective up to 500 yards. These two technologies are not available for our main ships, yet will be soon.
Last edited by Balashov on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Services

Postby Balashov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Services

Cherkizovo Shipping specializes in offering an expert international ocean freight shipping service to all of our customers, both large and small. For many years, we have been an integral part of our customers global business plan. Our freight shipping solutions are tailor made to suit our customers shipping needs, for all sorts of cargo. Whether that be from military shipping, to industrial goods shipping, to the shipping of medical goods for humanitarian efforts, we do it all, wherever it needs to go. Cherkizovo Shipping offers a multitude of services designed to suit the customers needs.

Bulk Quantity Package
Cherkizovo Shipping offers a bulk quantity package to nations, corporations, or industries needing to ship a large quantity of goods to market without a charter. The Bulk Quantity Package (BQP) consists of two different services. Both services are our basic programs. If one is looking for a charter, please see below.

The first service option of the BQP is the BULK CARGO option. Used for items of bulk quantity like grain or coal, it is not packed into ISO containers. The good is left unpackaged in the hull of the ship. Cherkizovo Shipping's fleet can accommodate the following bulk goods aboard our shipping vessels for our basic price.

Sand
Gravel
Copper
Limestone Powder
Salt
Cements
Coal
Agricultural Products
Iron
Refrigerated Goods
Wood Chips
Petroleum
Gasoline
Liquefied Natural Gas
Liquid Nitrogen
Rubber
*Anything not listed please inquire about*
Cherkizovo Shipping can ship hazardous chemicals, fertilizers, and livestock at a higher price

The second service option of the BQP is the BREAK-BULK CARGO option. This option is used for manufactured goods that are able to be grouped into ISO containers and put aboard our ships. This option is cheaper than Bulk Cargo, as it does not require as many resources to load, unload, store, and ship. Anything that can be fit into either a 20' ISO container or a 40' ISO container is able to be shipped.

Prices for the BQP:
*Prices are based in USD and charge per TEU (14 Metric Tonnes)*
Bulk Cargo Option: $20.00 per 1 TEU (Upcharge of $3.00 for specified items)
Break-Bulk Cargo Option: $15.00 per 1 TEU

PLEASE NOTE: There is an applicable 10% discount for nations who currently hold an embassy within the Kingdom of Balashov as well as business parters of Cherkizovo Shipping or the Dredniak Corporation

Chartering
Cherkizovo Shipping also charters out its fleet of container vessels to nations and corporations who wish to hire our ships to carry cargo. We offer three different types of charters:

Our first type of charter is the VOYAGE CHARTER. Our Voyage Charter option lets you hire one of our vessels and its crew for a voyage between a load port and a discharge port. Within a voyage charter, the charterer may chose what goes on the vessel for shipment. This option is perfect for a nation or corporation who is looking to ship a bulk quantity of goods and wants a cheaper option than our Bulk Quantity Package. With a voyage charter, the charterer is accommodated with a crew. Cherkizovo Shipping also covers port and fuel costs.

Our second type of charter is the TIME CHARTER. Our Time Charter option lets you hire one of our vessels for a specified amount of time. Within a time charter, the charterer gets the services of a vessel for the agreed amount of time. They chose where to send the vessel and her crew as well as what gets shipped. The charterer is responsible for fuel costs and port charges. The time charter is the same basic price as the voyage charter plus an additional monthly rent charge.

Our third and final type of charter is the BAREBOAT CHARTER. Our Bareboat Charter option rents one of our vessels out to the charterer for a agreed amount of time. The charterer is responsible for the administration, maintenance, and hiring of crew, as well as fuel and port costs. However, the charterer is given full possession and control of the vessel along with legal and financial responsibility for it. This option is perfect for the customer who is looking for a cheap vessel for an amount of time and who has their own crew lined up.

Prices for Chartering:
Voyage Charter: $12.00 per 1 TEU (additional charges may apply dependent on cargo)
Time Charter: $10.00 per 1 TEU plus an additional $300.00 per month
Bareboat Charter: $250.00 per month

PLEASE NOTE: There is an applicable 10% discount for nations who currently hold an embassy within the Kingdom of Balashov as well as business parters of Cherkizovo Shipping or the Dredniak Corporation
Last edited by Balashov on Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Our Fleet

Fleet

Cherkizovo Shipping strives to create and maintain the most efficient and state of the art fleet available. Our fleet consists of the newest container ships. Our oldest ship in commission is 18 years old. Below, we list what our fleet has to offer for both chartering as well as for bulk shipment. Our ships are classified into different categories using three different variables: cargo capacity, deadweight tonnage (DWT), and dimensions.

Dry Cargo

Our Seawaymax Class Containership is the smallest dry cargo vessel we have in out fleet. This vessel is ideal for shipping from internal, land-locked load ports on lakes or river to oceanic ports. It is limited to 28,500 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 225.6 m
Width: 23.8 m
Height: 8.1 m
Height Limit: 35.5 m

Our Panamax Class Containership is one of many dry cargo ships we have available. It is limited to 52,000 DWT loaded and 80,000 DWT unloaded.

Dimensions:
Length: 294.13 m
Width: 32.2 m
Height: 12.04 m
Height Limit: 57.91 m

The Post-Panamax Class Containership is the most common containership found upon the ocean. It is limited to a maximum 120,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 366 m
Width: 55 m
Height: 18 m
Height Limit: 64 m

The Cape Size Class Containership are similar in size to the Post-Panamax Class Vessel with only some slight variation. The Cape Size Class Containership has more height and its cargo holds are meant for ores, grains, and other bulk cargo. It is limited to 350,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 366 m
Width: 55 m
Height: 22 m
Height Limit: 45 m

The Esimax Class Containership is the largest vessel traversing the oceans. It is limited in port destination and travel routes due to its immense size. It can carry either Bulk Cargo or Break-Bulk Cargo. It is limited to 400,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 380 m
Width: 65 m
Height: 25 m
Height Limit: 68 m

Wet Cargo

Our Aframax Class Tanker is the smallest wet cargo containership in our fleet. It it our most versatile tanker and can go to most ports in the world unlike LCC's. It is limited to 120,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 350 m
Width: 50 m
Height: 14 m
Height Limit: 30 m

*NOTE ABOUT LCC's: These ships cannot enter port fully loaded; they have to load their cargo at offshore mooring points and platforms and unload onto smaller tankers at port*

The Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) Class is our most common wet cargo containership. It most notably carries oil however these ships can carry other wet goods as well. It is limited to 300,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 362 m
Width: 50 m
Height: 22 m
Height Limit: 35 m

The Ultra Large Crude Carrier (ULCC) Class is the largest class of ocean-going tankers in the world. Cherkizovo's ULCCs carry only oil, unlike their smaller counter-part. It is limited to to 500,000 DWT.

Dimensions:
Length: 400 m
Width: 53 m
Height: 23 m
Height Limit: 36 m
Last edited by Balashov on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Corporate Partnerships

Corporate Partnerships

We are pleased to announce corporate partnerships with the following companies:

Proudly fueled by:
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Applications

Postby Balashov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Applications

OOC: Please help me out and mark your own price upon the application where indicated and please be honest. It doesn't have to be exact nor do I really expect you to know how much it weighs. Just try to be as close and honest as possible. Thanks.

Bulk Quantity Package Application:
Code: Select all
[b][u]BQP Application[/b][/u]
[b]Company/Country Name:[/b]
[b]Bulk or Break-Bulk Cargo:[/b]
[b]Item/Items Shipping:[/b]
[b]Weight of total items in tons:[/b]
[b]Load Port:[/b]
[b]Discharge Port:[/b]
[b]Discount Applicable?:[/b]
[b]Estimated Price:[/b]
[b]Specials Requests/Remarks:[/b]

Chartering Application:
[b][u]Chartering Application[/b][/u]
[b]Company/Country Name:
[b]Type of Charter:[/b]
[b]Item/Items Shipping:[/b]
[b]Weight of total items in tons:[/b]
[b]Load Port:[/b]
[b]Discharge Port[/b]
[b]Charter Length:[/b]
[b]Type of Vessel:[/b]
[b]Discount Applicable?[/b]
[b]Estimated Price:[/b]
[b]Special Requests/Remarks:[/b]

Business Partnership Application:
[b][u]Business Partnership Application[/b][/u]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Head of Company:[/b]
[b]Services Company Provides:[/b]
[b]Storefront:[/b]
[b]What will you provide Cherkizovo Shipping?[/b]
[b]Special Requests/Remarks:[/b]
Last edited by Balashov on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Status of this Storefront: OPEN FOR BUSINESS

UPDATE: Cherkizovo Shipping has been awarded a rating of FIVE STARS by the GE&T Accreditation Agency and our site has been digitally secured by the GE&T Security Corporation. We can proudly continue to offer our customers top-notch service.
Last edited by Balashov on Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:55 am

bump because this thing is basically finished after a year

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:53 pm

Dear Mr. Goran Miloven,
Cherkizovo Shipping

Business Partnership Application
Company Name: Farmsteads Flour Company
Head of Company: Charles Erickson
Services Company Provides: flour milling industry
Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=364798
What will you provide Cherkizovo Shipping? long term contracts
Special Requests/Remarks: good discounts
Chartering Application
Company/Country Name: Farmsteads Flour Company
Type of Charter: TIME CHARTER
Item/Items Shipping: pre-packs flours
Weight of total items in tons: 125t
Load Port: Worldsghyll, Hundredstar
Discharge Port
Charter Length: 2 years (option 1 year)
Type of Vessel: Panamax Class Containership
Discount Applicable? NA
Estimated Price:
Special Requests/Remarks:
BQP Application
Company/Country Name: Farmsteads Flour Company
Bulk or Break-Bulk Cargo: Bulks
Item/Items Shipping:Wheats
Weight of total items in tons: 50,000t
Load Port: Kufferland Depot, Hundredstar
Discharge Port: Worldsghyll, Hundredstar
Discount Applicable?: NA
Estimated Price: $71,500.00 appx.
Specials Requests/Remarks: NA

Regards,

Charles Erickson
Chief Executive Officer

Fromstein Gate, 1000th Precinct, Union Boulevard, HJ930, Bledllyn, Hundredstar
www.farmsteads-flour.com

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Hundredstar wrote:-- Hundredstar Order Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Mr. Erickson,

We are grateful for your interest in both the services of Cherkizovo Shipping as well as the formulation of a business partnership. Below, you will find your order as well as the total cost.

• Time Charter - 24 months ($300.00) + 8.93 TEUs ($10.00) = $7289.29 + potential $3600 extra
  • BQP - 3571.43 TEUs ($20.00) = $71428.57
  • Discount - 10% = $7872.79
  • Total - $70846.07
After careful consideration into your order, we are happy to announce that it has been APPROVED. Please wire the agreed sum of money into our account as soon as possible. If you are unable to pay all at once, we are willing to accommodate your case.

We are also happy to announce that after some deliberation, your proposal for a business partnership has been APPROVED. We look forward to each other's successes.

Warmest Regards,

Mrs. Kayte Lukus
Chief Financial Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015

Postby Hundredstar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 am

Chartering Application
Company/Country Name: Bintang Bulks Ltd
Type of Charter: BAREBOAT CHARTER
Item/Items Shipping: Coal
Weight of total items in tons: 200,000 ton
Load Port: Perlabuhan Banang, Tongkang Pechah
Discharge Port Worldsghyll, Hundredstar
Charter Length: 3+1 years
Type of Vessel: Cape Size Class
Discount Applicable?
Estimated Price: $9,000.00 appx

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Hundredstar wrote:-- Hundredstar Order Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Whomever this may concern,

On behalf on everyone here at Cherkizovo Shipping, I'd like to thank you for your desire to use us for your chartering needs. Below you will find your bill.

• Bareboat Charter - 36 months ($250.00) = $9000.00 + potential $3000.00 extra
  • Discount - 0% = $9000.00
  • Total - $9000.00

After careful consideration into your order, we are happy to announce that it has been APPROVED. Please wire the agreed sum of money into our account as soon as possible. If you are unable to pay all at once, we are willing to accommodate your case. Upon payment, the Varga Diliak will be available for your use for three years. Thank you for business.

Warmest Regards,

Mrs. Kayte Lukus
Chief Financial Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping

Tongkang Pechah
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tongkang Pechah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:53 pm

Company Name: Pulau Kapas Shipyard Limited
Head of Company: Dr. Rasul Ibrahim
Services Company Provides: Vessels manufactirer
Storefront: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=669773
What will you provide Cherkizovo Shipping? panamax/ capesize class vessel

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Tongkang Pechah wrote:-- Tongkang Partnership Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Dr. Ibrahim,

First off, I personally would like to thank you for you interest in Cherkizovo Shipping. We understand that a connected world is a productive world. We also understand that be successful in this world, one must form mutually beneficial partnerships with other like-minded companies. You obviously have the same idea. We are honored that you wish to build our Panamax Class and Capesize Class vessels. On behalf of all here at Cherkizovo Shipping, your application to produce our vessels and form a productive business partnership has been APPROVED. We hope we have a prosperous future together.

Warmest Regards

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Chief Administrative Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Palkia
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Palkia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Company Name:New Era Fuels
Head of Company:CEO Seth Jaxton
Services Company Provides:Research and sell more effective and environmentally friendly fuels to other nations
Storefront viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380063
What will you provide Cherkizovo Shipping?Money, we need your business to ship our fuels to the nations that order from us. We request that we get a discounted price for shipping our fuels becausw we order very often
Special Requests/Remarks:None
Last edited by Great Palkia on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Great Palkia wrote:-- Great Palkia Partnership Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Mr. Jaxton,

First off, I personally would like to thank you for you interest in Cherkizovo Shipping. We understand that a connected world is a productive world. We also understand that be successful in this world, one must form mutually beneficial partnerships with other like-minded companies. You obviously have the same idea. However, we cannot simply offer a discounted price for the shipment of oil. We would be receiving the bad end of the deal and we firmly believe in mutually beneficial partnerships. Due to this, I am sorry to say your request for a business partnership has been DENIED. If you are interested in the discount we offer, let me direct you to the Balashovian Embassy Exchange Programme. If you would like to place an order, I can direct you HERE. If you would like to form a mutually beneficial partnership, I can offer you this; New Era Oils becomes one of our partner fuelers and in exchange, we will ship your fuel where it needs to go. If this revised business partnership intrigues you, please do respond.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Cherkizovo Shipping
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great Palkia
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Palkia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Balashov wrote:
Great Palkia wrote:-- Great Palkia Partnership Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Mr. Jaxton,

First off, I personally would like to thank you for you interest in Cherkizovo Shipping. We understand that a connected world is a productive world. We also understand that be successful in this world, one must form mutually beneficial partnerships with other like-minded companies. You obviously have the same idea. However, we cannot simply offer a discounted price for the shipment of oil. We would be receiving the bad end of the deal and we firmly believe in mutually beneficial partnerships. Due to this, I am sorry to say your request for a business partnership has been DENIED. If you are interested in the discount we offer, let me direct you to the Balashovian Embassy Exchange Programme. If you would like to place an order, I can direct you HERE. If you would like to form a mutually beneficial partnership, I can offer you this; New Era Oils becomes one of our partner fuelers and in exchange, we will ship your fuel where it needs to go. If this revised business partnership intrigues you, please do respond.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Cherkizovo Shipping

Is there anything we can change in our deal to make it even?

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Great Palkia wrote:-- Great Palkia Response --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Dear Mr. Jaxton,

We believe a fair deal would be the following:

• New Era Fuels becomes partner fuelers; meaning our ships are fueled in part by your company
  • Cherkizovo Shipping transports New Era fuel wherever it needs to be shipped to
If you accept, then we are willing to accept your partnership and are prepared to ship your fuel immediately. If you do not or have a different solution, please let us know.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Cherkizovo Shipping
Last edited by Balashov on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tongkang Pechah
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tongkang Pechah » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:47 pm

BQP Application
Company/Country Name: Perbadanan Arang Batu Persekutuan (Federal Coal Corporation)
Bulk or Break-Bulk Cargo: Bulk
Item/Items Shipping: Coal
Weight of total items in tons: 500,000 ton
Load Port: Perlabuhan Karam, Tongkang Pechah
Discharge Port: Perlabuhan Banang, Tongkang Pechah
Discount Applicable?:
Estimated Price: $$715,000.00
Specials Requests/Remarks: we preferred Pulau Kapas Shipyard Limited-made vessel to do this job if possible, thanks

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:29 am

Tongkang Pechah wrote:-- Tongkang Pechah Order Form --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

On behalf on everyone here at Cherkizovo Shipping, I'd like to thank you for your desire to use us for your bulk-cargo shipping needs. Below you will find your bill.

• BQP - 35714.29 TEUs ($20.00) = $714285.71 - shipped on Bangsawan Bulk Carrier (Pulau Kapas) Cape Size
  • Discount - 0% = $714285.71
  • Total = $714285.71
After careful consideration into your order, we are happy to announce that is has been APPROVED. Please wire the agreed sum of money into our account as soon as possible. If you are unable to pay all at once, we are willing to accommodate your case. Upon payment, the Drugak will set sail to the load port (Perlabuhan Karam, Tongkang Pechah). Thank you for choosing Cherkizovo Shipping as your shipping provider.

Warmest Regards,

Mrs. Kayte Lukus
Chief Financial Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping
Last edited by Balashov on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:46 pm

UPDATE:

Cherkizovo Shipping is proud to announce the expansion of our fleet. We now offer Seawaymax Class Containerships for your dry cargo needs and Aframax Class Containerships for your wet cargo needs. Our latest fleet expansion focuses on meeting the needs of shipping to and from smaller ports, allowing your business to have more versatility for your maritime shipping needs. You may view our newest additions HERE. Thank you for using Cherkizovo Shipping as your international cargo shipping company.

Gegeia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gegeia » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:04 pm

We regret to inform that the GE&T Trade Union has ceased operations from 19 November 2016. Please visit the GegCorp Holdings storefront for other venture opportunities. We are sorry and thank you for your support throughout this time.
哥亞邦國總統 | President of Gegeia
Chairman of GegCorp Holdings
Founder of NationStates Development Fund
--Gegeian Storefronts--
Gegeiamedia|Gegeia Butterworth Airport|Gegeia Airlines|Embassy Program of Gegeia|Gegtron Fuels

-----
Gegeia is a IATA Member

-----
本網頁為哥亞邦國政府版權所有。This storefront is under the protection of the Government of the Federal Republic of Gegeia.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:00 am

Dear Cherkizovo Shipping Company, we, at Calwhich Ships would like to supply you with more ships. If you purchase ten or more ships and post on our storefront, we shall provide you with a 10% discount. This offer will not be valid until you post on our storefront. Regards, Calwhich Ships

Storefront
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Gegeia wrote:-- Gegeia Notice --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

It saddens us here at Cherkizovo Shipping to hear of the cessation of the Global Economics and Trade Union's operations. As a proud member, it is disheartening to hear of such news. The Union provided our company with numerous benefits and opportunities and was nothing but a positive influence on our business. We wish GegCorp nothing but the best.

Many thanks,

Mr. Goran Miloven
Chief Executive Officer
Cherkizovo Shipping

Australian Republic wrote:-- Australian Republic Advertisement --

cherkizovoshipping.bs

Firstly, let me thank you for your interesting in producing the ships that Cherkizovo Shipping proudly operates. It is a very generous offer to say the least. However, we do not permit solicitation of this kind within our storefront. While very gracious indeed, Cherkizovo Shipping is not looking to find a new ship builder for a ten percent discount, with conditions. We are very happy with the deals we have as well as the exemption from taxes we receive from the Royal Balashovian government for taking our business in Kingdom. If you wish to offer us something better, our Board of Executives would gladly take a look at it.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Ultan Vidovich
Cherkizovo Shipping

Balashov
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Balashov » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:54 am

OOC: Bump because Balashov is alive after four years.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade