NATION

PASSWORD

Clear Water Inc. [MT/PMT|Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Clear Water Inc. [MT/PMT|Open]

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:14 am

"For a cleaner water"
- CEO Jackie Aubrey

History and Overview

Clear Water Inc. is a water cleaning and providing company formed by CEO Jackie Aubrey in the Kendorian capital city, Baxter in the year of 1977. His goal is to provide water to a poorer country with little access to clean water as well as cleaning the water of the world to conserve the sea creatures and provide more drinking water for the world. Clear Water Inc. performed well in the first few years, providing some drinking waters to the poorer country and researching the way to clean the water, which included more advanced filtering and desalination.

In 1983 however, Clear Water Inc. almost became bankrupt when the Kendorian Economic Recession of 1983-84 happened. Despite of that however, while the smaller water provider company collapsed, Clear Water Inc. managed to provide clean water to Kendor's poorer populace, thus allowing Clear Water Inc. to held on throughout the recession. After the recession finished and the Kendorian economy fully restored in 1985, Clean Water Inc. resumed their research on water cleaning as well as providing water for the Kendorian and the poorer country of the world. Then in 1995, when the Clear Water Inc. were growing into a big company, CEO Jackie died. He was succeeded by his son, Carl Aubrey which managed to integrate newer technology to the company.

Then in 2011, CEO Carl suffered from a stroke that disabled him for life. He was replaced by his son, Barry Aubrey-Jenner which were borned in 1986. At 25 years old, he become one of the youngest CEO in the Federation of Kendor and he were also a prodigy, which means his intellect make the company prosper more. Coincidentally, Barry also studied some science during his time in the Baxter University of Kendor which allowed the company to make a huge progress in it's research, with the first large scale desalination plant owned by the company built in 2012, which is good, considering that The Kendorian government owned some different large scale desalination plants earlier, and the other, less succesful private water companies owned only one or two desalination plants(realized that desalination plant is actually founded more eralier than i though)

Since then, the company has become a big private water providing and cleaning company of Kendor. In addition, it owned some branches across the country of the world. If you want more water, you can have it here.
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Service offered

- Water cleaning service=Like the name said, Clear Water Inc. will come to your country to have your countries water cleaned with various methods, such as fluoride, bacteria filter which used healthy bacteria that were normally found in yoghurts, or collecting the trash in the sea by deploying barriers and using the wave to drive these trash to the barrier. The cost varies depending on the method used.
[*] Fluoride= NS$ 100.000 per Km2
[*] Barrier= NS$ 250.000 per Km2
[*] Bacteria Filter= NS$ 450.000 per Km2
- Water providing service=If you suffered from drought, have little access to cleaning water, or any other reasons that cause you to have little number of water available, you can call us. We would ensured that you always have a sufficient supply of water.
[*] Aquifer Pump= NS$ 48.000.000 per pump
[*] Oasis/Lake Pump= NS$ 25.000.000 per pump
[*] Sea/Ocean Pump= NS$ 74.000.000 per pump
[*] River Pump= NS$ 65.000.000 per pump
[*] Rain Collector and Purifier= NS$ 15.000.000 per pump
[*] Desalination Plant= NS$ 125.000.000 per plant
- Shops= If you want to have our water dispenser and water purifier selled than this is the right choice. You can have a shop built in your nation or organization for NS$ 10.000.000 for small shop, NS$ 25.000.000 for medium sized shop, and NS$ 40.000.000 for large shop.
- Plumbing= If you have a problem with your water system, you can call our trusted plumbers to fix it. Every fix would come with a small cost of 2 NS$ for households. The cost would be NS$ 1.000 if the plumbers is called to fix a city sewer
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Key People's

CEO's:
- Jackie Aubrey (founder)
- Carl Aubrey (second CEO)
- Barry Aubrey-Jenner (current CEO)

Other important people's:
- Kara Marnie (Secretary)
- Harry Tanner (Treasurer)
- Frank Delford (Chief Director)
- Martha Benford (R & D Director)
- Nicholas Jayson (Vice CEO)

Headquarter

The Headquarter of Clear Water Inc. is located in 14th Denson Street, Baxter, The Federation of Kendor. The building has a combination of Post Modern, Art Deco, and Eco architecture, with a wavy roof in dark blue color, cylinder shape with a water drop shaped laboratory, wavy walls, light blue color, 8 floors, and many glass on it's eight floors. The light blue color is to represent the purity of the water, the wavy roof and walls the wave in the oceans and glasses in the eight floor the shining purity of the water

Our costumers
- Chkalovskian Central Filtering Corporation
- Bahtari National Enviromental Agency
- Austianere Water Treatment Department
- United Republic of Tanzania Government

Partnerships
- Buzz Soda Corporation= One of Kendor's biggest Soda manufacturing company
- Barleywoods Waste Management
- Reino Relief Fund
- Uniware Conglomerate
- Asclepius Worldwide Health Organization
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:15 am

Applications

Costumer App
Code: Select all
Name of nation or organization:
Service wanted:
HQ location:
Amount of money paid

Partnership App
Name of organization:
Reasons for partnerships:
Service offered:
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:26 am

Also, is there any nation willing to help me write my storefront or suggest idea, because this is my first storefront. To give you idea, this storefront offered water related service such as plumbing, desalination, treating water, etc
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:58 am

Finally finished my storefront. Anyone can post here now
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:06 am

Bump
My Dispatch

Hundredstar
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hundredstar » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 am

Name of organization: Barleywoods Waste Management
Reasons for partnerships: Water treatment & Liquid Refuse activities
Service offered: One of the leading Sewerage and Liquid Refuse Removers in Hundredstar with a large number of skilled technical personnel trained to tackle every drainage and sanitary problem in the residential and industrial network. Our operations are supported by a fleet of water tankers and vacuum tankers which speedily remove the sewerage waste. Fat leftover removal is also a specialization.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:14 am

Hundredstar wrote:Name of organization: Barleywoods Waste Management
Reasons for partnerships: Water treatment & Liquid Refuse activities
Service offered: One of the leading Sewerage and Liquid Refuse Removers in Hundredstar with a large number of skilled technical personnel trained to tackle every drainage and sanitary problem in the residential and industrial network. Our operations are supported by a fleet of water tankers and vacuum tankers which speedily remove the sewerage waste. Fat leftover removal is also a specialization.

Accepted
My Dispatch

Chkalovsk
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 am

Name of nation or organization: Chkalovskian Central Filtering Corporation
Service wanted: 20km of Bacteria Filter
HQ location: Outer Kalingrad
Amount of money paid: $9,000,000
Union State of Chkalovsk―Союзное государство Чкаловске―Soyuznoye Gosudarstvo Chkalovske
This nation does not reflect my political views

Call me Chally
I'm Female
I'm 16 years old
I'm Russian (I have other traces of East/South Slav in me)
I live in London
Kik/Snapchat: RussianInfidel
Capitalism > Communism
Right Wing > Left Wing
Inequality > Social Justice
Laeuwen wrote:*pours bleach in eyes, lights a match, and puts said match in both eyeballs, subsequently burning my eyes out*

Communist Xomaniax wrote:I believe Merkel has expressed interest in Syria taking Britain's place.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:16 am

Chkalovsk wrote:Name of nation or organization: Chkalovskian Central Filtering Corporation
Service wanted: 20km of Bacteria Filter
HQ location: Outer Kalingrad
Amount of money paid: $9,000,000

Accepted
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:51 am

Bump
My Dispatch

Bahtar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bahtar » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:09 am

Name of nation or organization: Bahtari National Enviromental Agency
Service wanted: 20km of Bacteria Filter,
25 Rain Collector and Purifier
10 Sea/Ocean pump
15 Oasis/Lake pump
HQ location: Ismailia
Amount of money paid: $1,499,000,000 USD
Republic of Bahtar
“Tanrı ve Vatan”
A tiny and beautiful, peaceful island republic which fights against the scourge that is communism and terrorism.

Karoghustan
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Karoghustan » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Name of nation or organization:austienere water treatment department
Service wanted: 250 kilometer bacteria and water filter across austienere bay and austienere canal
HQ location: austienere
Amount of money paid: $195,000,000
Last edited by Karoghustan on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Bumping my storefront after my forumban

Bahtar wrote:Name of nation or organization: Bahtari National Enviromental Agency
10 Sea/Ocean pump
15 Oasis/Lake pump

Karoghustan wrote:Name of nation or organization:austienere water treatment department
Service wanted: 250 kilometer bacteria and water filter across austienere bay and austienere canal

All accepted. I also need a logo for this storefront
My Dispatch

Karoghustan
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2016

Postby Karoghustan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Bumping my storefront after my forumban

Bahtar wrote:Name of nation or organization: Bahtari National Enviromental Agency
10 Sea/Ocean pump
15 Oasis/Lake pump

Karoghustan wrote:Name of nation or organization:austienere water treatment department

All accepted. I also need a logo for this storefront

You can post it in if you want seal or log topic in forums

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:12 am

Name of organization: Reino Relief Fund
Reasons for partnerships: To use the fund
Service offered: Engeneering Teck, Doctor Abroad Programme. Medication and vaccines

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Name of organization: Reino Relief Fund
Reasons for partnerships: To use the fund
Service offered: Engeneering Teck, Doctor Abroad Programme. Medication and vaccines

Accepted
My Dispatch

The United Republic of Tanzania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Republic of Tanzania » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Costumer App
Name of nation or organization: The United Republic of Tanzania
Service wanted: Desalination Plant (Indian Ocean), Small Shop
HQ location: Dar Es Salaam (Capital City)
Amount of money paid: NS$ 135,000,000
Last edited by The United Republic of Tanzania on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:21 am

The United Republic of Tanzania wrote:Costumer App
Name of nation or organization: The United Republic of Tanzania
Service wanted: Desalination Plant (Indian Ocean), Small Shop
HQ location: Dar Es Salaam (Capital City)
Amount of money paid: NS$ 135,000,000

OOC: Time for a different accepting method

IC:
Offcial Communique from Clear Water Inc.

To: The United Republic of Tanzania Government

Greetings,
I am the CEO of Clear Water Inc., Barry Aubrey-Jenner. Your requests for a desalination plant in Indian Ocean and a small shop have all been accepted. We will look forward to your nation's future for a cleaner water, which means healthier citizens.
Sincerely,

Barry Aubrey Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.
My Dispatch

Kettu
Attaché

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Partnership

Postby Kettu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Name of organization: Kettuan National Shipyards
Reasons for partnerships: Desire to clean the environment
Service offered: Shipbuilding services, with icebreakers and research-moddable vessels

Kettu
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Partnership

Postby Kettu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Name of organization: Kettuan National Shipyards
Service offered: Shipbuilding services, with icebreakers and research-moddable vessels

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Kettu wrote:Name of organization: Kettuan National Shipyards

To: Kettuan National Shipyards

Greetings,
I am the CEO of Clear Water Inc., Barry Aubrey-Jenner. Your for a partnership to our company, to clean the enviroment has been accepted. We will look forward for a great partnership between us, as well as the results it can entail, such as a cleaner enviroment
Sincerely,

Barry Aubrey Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Kettu
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettu » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:50 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Kettu wrote:Name of organization: Kettuan National Shipyards

To: Kettuan National Shipyards

Greetings,
I am the CEO of Clear Water Inc., Barry Aubrey-Jenner. Your for a partnership to our company, to clean the enviroment has been accepted. We will look forward for a great partnership between us, as well as the results it can entail, such as a cleaner enviroment
Sincerely,

Barry Aubrey Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.

Mr. Aubrey Jenner,

We would like to welcome you to the KNSy family by directing you to our CEO's very own telegramatic mailbox. Please send your orders there, so that we may work to make the planet a better place!

Sincerely,
KNSy Customer Service (CEO is asleep)

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 am

Bump
My Dispatch

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade