NATION

PASSWORD

The Academy: (a P2TM RP group)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Academy: (a P2TM RP group)

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:09 pm

The Academy

[img]New%20image%20needed[/img]

Many both within and without these hallowed halls refer to this place by many names. Some call this the Academy of Misfits, others call this place by other names. WE are misfits, well many of us, but we just like to call this place The Academy.

Hello and Welcome to the Academy, This is an rp group formed by and for (though not explicitly) members of an rp called Academy of Heroes and Villains, it was created originally by Arstotzkas. After the first rp died, an rper many might know called WHYYYY picked it up, and under his care, it became relatively known, it has had one spinoff and a spiritual successor of sorts, that shall not be named. It is currently in its third incarnation, OP'ed by Arstotzkas, but many (myself included) helped to make it a reality. Here we will discuss future rp's we will work on, or even if you just want help on one you are struggling to flesh out.
EDIT: the most recent incarnation has ended and two more spin offs have been birthed, one that was by me, the other by WHYYYYII. Most of us have taken a break from that universe, but i still have plans for an rp set in the AoHaV-verse.
While this place can be relatively lawless, please try to control yourself. Thus there are a few guidelines to be followed here. More will be added if need be
1. Follow the site rules
2. If you want to argue take it to TG if possible, if not possible, just learn to deal.
3. While discussions about various things here will happen, try to keep it rp related.
4. while mild rp advertising will be allowed here do not spam them, and try tog et the OP's permission if possible.

Other apps will be added later, additionally, I would still like everyone or nearly so who was involved in the AOHAV reboot to post an app.
Code: Select all
 (remove all text in parenthesis including this)
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]RP example[/b] (if none, just write an average post)
[b]Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms:[/b]
[b]What Genres/RPS you will not participate in[/b]
[b]Favorite Characters you use[/b] (Optional, if answered please describe them.)
[b]General level of activity:[/b]
[b]Were you in AoHaV or AOV?[/b] (optional.)
[b]Have you Op'd before:[/b]
[b]#Academy [/b](Do not remove, used for tracking apps.)

Code: Select all
[align=center][b][size=150][color=#800000]RP Interest and Development App[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Rp Creator(s):[/b]
[b]RP Type:[/b] (Character, Faction, Nation, etc)
[b]RP Genres:[/b] (List three or four Genres that fit)
[b]RP Description:[/b] (Give as much detail as possible)
[b]Help Needed:[/b] (What do you need Help with)
#RP-Interest

OP/Founder/Headmaster: Me
Co-Founders: WHYYYY, Arstotzkas, Saleon. (The latter two helped with the idea for this, WHYYYY was who inspired the AoHaV reboots and progression, even if only loosely.
Members:WHYYYYII
Kractero
Arstotzkas
Bycrest
Silverakia
Turmenista
Platypus Reborn
Frinalia
Saleon
Danceria
New Antonalia
Last edited by Shadowwell on Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Current/Planned/Past Rps

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Current Rps
-None-

Planned/Possible Rps

(Will link to later)

Past Rps

Academy of Heroes and Villains-Ars (Third version/Second Reboot)

Institute for Superhuman Educations-WHYYYYII
Last edited by Shadowwell on Tue May 16, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:10 pm

reserved just in case.

Kractero
Negotiator

Founded: May 08, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kractero » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Reserved for myself

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Tag

Also, by favorite genres/fandoms, do you mean on NS or in general?
Last edited by Bycrest on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 pm

Bycrest wrote:Tag

Also, by favorite genres/fandoms, do you mean on NS or in general?

Both, though mostly NS.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:24 am

Nation Name: Turmenista
RP example:
Infinite Justice 4: My most recent Hero-based RP besides Venture of Heroes (VoH). Characters were: Magnus, Oboe, and Android 21.
Magnus, And a bit of oboe too.
Venture of Heroes: My most recent hero-based RP. I currently have 3 characters: Kiera Ambrose/Vector, Daniel McTavish/Silver Knight, and Kurt Westwoods/Soldier X.
Bit of some of the two first characters, and Some other stuff.

Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms: Halo, Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Superhero (Marvel/DC), Dragon Ball Z, Kaiju, Crossover, etc. Anything Sci-fi, too.
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in Fantasy, I guess? I guess Homestuck (whatever that is) or anime I don't know.
Favorite Characters you use
  1. Magnus: My first superhero for IJ:B and IJ4, Magnus is a rock monster who's just as flashy power-wise as he is verbally. Most, if not everyone loves when I RP him for his humor, and optimistic views. He's my favorite to write, too.
  2. Koba: My heran Space pirate for a Dragon Ball Z Roleplay. Everyone loves the perverted, somewhat insane blue-skinned monster that Koba is, and I like him too.
  3. Giovanni Emiliani: Y'all already know whats up. Don't know whether he likes men or not yet, but, Giovanni is still a fun character, and I can't wait to use him.
  4. Vector/Silver Knight: I like RPing the two because of their chemistry, and the way that they interact, slowly growing fond to each other from unwanted roomates, to lovebirds. No wonder they're considered VoH's most popular "Super couple". In my opinion, at least.

General level of activity: On NS daily, either on mobile or on my computer. I post better on the computer.
Were you in AoHaV or AOV? I was, RPing as Johnny Swift, of course.
Have you Op'd before: Yes, but, most, if not all of the times I have, it's been a slow and painful death of the RP. The longest one I've done was the Halo 2 RP I had.
#Academy (Do not remove, used for tracking apps.)

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Nation Name: Bycrest
RP example
Every AoHaV but the original.
Emergence
Holy High
Various others that didn't really take off.
Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms:
Fantasy
Anime
Sci-Fi
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in Modern-tech
Favorite Characters you use
Zayne Riddle- Made for the first Academy of Heroes and Villains I was in, also the first character I've put an actual backstory into.
Zamiel- A copy of Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate, basically just use him when I want to insult people and feel unstoppable.

General level of activity: Always on, unless I have school, work or something comes up, but generally always.
Were you in AoHaV or AOV? Yes
Have you Op'd before:

I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Oh dear me, I forgot to post in this. App will be up soon. Also, you may want to capitalize RP in your title Shadowwell.
behold, a signature.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Arstotzkas wrote:Oh dear me, I forgot to post in this. App will be up soon. Also, you may want to capitalize RP in your title Shadowwell.

Too bad Ars, MUAHAUAHAUAHAAUAHAUHAHAHHAHAHa, also could you put the link to this in the op for AoHaV?

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Arstotzkas wrote:Oh dear me, I forgot to post in this. App will be up soon. Also, you may want to capitalize RP in your title Shadowwell.

Too bad Ars, MUAHAUAHAUAHAAUAHAUHAHAHHAHAHa, also could you put the link to this in the op for AoHaV?

Done!
behold, a signature.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:00 am

It's been many moons since I walked these grounds... Faces have changed... People have left, and new ones taken their place... old RPs have crumbled to dust, New ones risen from the ashes... and then I'm still here wondering why there are no available nation names :/
Nation Name: WHYYYY II
RP example I'm too lazy to to find them, but I think you know me. The original reboot of this series.
Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms: Space, sci-fi, medieval, academy rps (feel like that's obvious), idk. I don't have many interests.
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in Nation rps, weird rps, overly complex rps, rps with little plot.
Favorite Characters you use Dont know what this means. I made an electric dude for a couple rps.
General level of activity: Enough to where I hate myself
Were you in AoHaV or AOV? I was in a couple of them.
Have you Op'd before: Yeah

ARSTOTZKAS: please note I did not come back because you told me to, I came back because I was bored. Animal Crossing takes forever to do stuff, and I had to occupy time. Just an fyi.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:47 am

WHYYYY II wrote:It's been many moons since I walked these grounds... Faces have changed... People have left, and new ones taken their place... old RPs have crumbled to dust, New ones risen from the ashes... and then I'm still here wondering why there are no available nation names :/
Nation Name: WHYYYY II
RP example I'm too lazy to to find them, but I think you know me. The original reboot of this series.
Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms: Space, sci-fi, medieval, academy rps (feel like that's obvious), idk. I don't have many interests.
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in Nation rps, weird rps, overly complex rps, rps with little plot.
Favorite Characters you use Dont know what this means. I made an electric dude for a couple rps.
General level of activity: Enough to where I hate myself
Were you in AoHaV or AOV? I was in a couple of them.
Have you Op'd before: Yeah

ARSTOTZKAS: please note I did not come back because you told me to, I came back because I was bored. Animal Crossing takes forever to do stuff, and I had to occupy time. Just an fyi.

:bow: :bow: We welcome you back with open arms. Good to have you back man.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:05 pm

So what all happens here? Is it limited to RPs related to the Academy?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:25 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:So what all happens here? Is it limited to RPs related to the Academy?

Mainly it was for people from the original and Academy of villains to join, it was created after a debacle happened with a reboot of AOV and supposed plaegerism, but we dont talk about that. Any rp really, though mainl academy ones, that reminds me i should put the Academy and my gotham rp in the OP.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Hm... I'm toying with some ideas...
I don't want to get involved with the current Academy, that ship has sailed. But I've been thinking about potential expansions to the universe.
Not like a spinoff, but another RP running at the same time as the current one. Idk.

Arstotzkas
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzkas » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Hey, welcome back WHYYYY. Also, an app.

Nation Name:: Arstotzkas
RP example: Academy stuff obviously.
Favorite Genres/Interests/Fandoms:: Sci-fi, fantasy, time travel, mecha. Um, I really like anime, Star Wars, Marvel and Game of Thrones.
What Genres/RPS you will not participate in: Pony RPs, nation RPs, most sandbox stuff
Favorite Characters you use (Optional, if answered please describe them.)
General level of activity:: Fairly high, but will most likely decrease when school starts.
Were you in AoHaV or AOV?: Well, the answer to this is quite clear.
Have you Op'd before:: Yep
behold, a signature.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:07 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:Hm... I'm toying with some ideas...
I don't want to get involved with the current Academy, that ship has sailed. But I've been thinking about potential expansions to the universe.
Not like a spinoff, but another RP running at the same time as the current one. Idk.

You could do an rp set in the time before the Academy, btw we revised the origin story a bit and added lore.

Everyone who has apped is accepted, will add everyone to the list. BTW WHYYYY would you Like the Pocket Knife of SCREW IT you gave to me so long ago back? lol

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:Hm... I'm toying with some ideas...

You could do an rp set in the time before the Academy, btw we revised the origin story a bit and added lore.

Everyone who has apped is accepted, will add everyone to the list. BTW WHYYYY would you Like the Pocket Knife of SCREW IT you gave to me so long ago back? lol

I graciously accept. I think Charlia has one of the SCREW IT weapons.

Possibly before the Academy, or another school set in another location.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:17 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:You could do an rp set in the time before the Academy, btw we revised the origin story a bit and added lore.

Could be an experimental school at a more open location.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
WHYYYY II wrote:

Possibly. It'll probably be a sister school of some variety, I'll need to figure out the details more

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 pm

WHYYYY II wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

Possibly. It'll probably be a sister school of some variety, I'll need to figure out the details more

The interest thread Here, has the changes and ideas we had, you can adapt what is there if you want.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:00 pm

WHYYYY, if you wish, i have a couple Academy ideas, you can use, not superheo academy, but different.

One is Thelrose academy: an academy of Monsters, that was recently revelaed to the public, and this is the first year with human attendance.

Academy of Legends: Your average academy rp, except gods and the like exist, and the chracters are either monster servants of the gods, or just servants, with blessings from the gods, no demigods or avatars for a change from the usual demigod style rps.

They are ideas i worked on but never got started. I can put the links ehre if you are interested.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:35 pm

I like to keep an eye on these things, being the eternal lurker I am.

WHYYYY II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby WHYYYY II » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 am

Idk what I'm gonna do. Maybe nothing. *shrug*

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse