NATION

PASSWORD

The Millennium (Kreanolthan Embassy)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Millennium (Kreanolthan Embassy)

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm

The Pegasus Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy, Sirpantius Nebula, The cityship Helion

"Are we good to go?" asked Lalintas. "Yes we are live in five, four, three, two, one." Kaglothis told her. "Hello," said a pale black haired woman standing in front of a massive art-deco tower. "I am Lalintas Glothamus reporting live from Helion, the capital if the Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha, on the nation's one thousandth birthday. There have been rumors going around that there is something else in the works other than the usual annual celebrations." She held her hand to her ear, listening to here ear piece communicator. "What? Really? This just in it seems that for the Millennium the government is opening an Embassy program. More now from our corespondent in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs." The scene changed to a tall, pale man black hair standing in front of a massive tower in the center of the city. "Thank you Lalintas." he said. "I am Kilrygatos Milothus reporting live from the Castelli Asteris where only a few minutes ago the Minister of Foreign Relations Sir Lithalos Minaltus released this message:"
Today, on the dawn of our one thousandth year, we end our isolation. We open our arms to the other nations of this universe. It is with great pride that on this day we open our first official embassy district!


Information
There is a near endless amount of embassy towers.

If you are incapable of interstellar transportation we will provide it for you, and just to be clear, Helion is a city-ship that is currently stationed in the middle of the Pegasus Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy due to a war-time relocation a few weeks ago.

There are also three sub-districts, each with their own distinct architecture. They are the Art Deco, Lantean, and Industrial districts.
Image

Image

Image


To get an embassy in Kreanoltha please fill out the form below.

National Information
Full nation name:
National leader's name:
Type of Government:
National Capitol:
Opinion of Kreanoltha:
Opinion of Minarchy:

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador:
Species Of Ambassador
Age:
Spouse or family(if any):
Languages spoken:
Total Number of Embassy Staff:
Number of self-provided Security Personnel:
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry:
Embassy Vehicles, number and type:
Preferred type of transport:
District(please select one of the three above):
Special Requests:

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?:
Trade Agreement (Y/N):
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N):
Alliance (Y/N):
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation:



Last edited by Kreanoltha on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 27 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
The Floor Kippers
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37096
Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Floor Kippers » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The Glorious and United Kingdom Of The Floor Kippers
National leader's name: Sir Nigel Griffin
Type of Government: Democratic
National Capitol: Bel-Gium
Opinion of Kreanoltha: We Like it
Opinion of Minarchy: None

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Harry Nemesis
Species Of Ambassador Vulpus Sapien
Age: 56
Spouse or family(if any): Wife (Sophie Nemesis
Languages spoken: English, Kipperan/ite
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 12
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 14
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: None
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: Limo, 1
Preferred type of transport: Any
Style of Building: Art Deco
Special Requests: None

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N):Y
Alliance (Y/N):Y
Head of The WASO|Co-Founder of The Realm of Unrestricted Science.
“The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the New York Second, defined as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the cab behind you honking.”
"Never discuss religion, politics, or toast"
Great Nepal wrote:
The Floor Kippers wrote:Britain has a stronger claim than Argentina does.

That doesn't say much...
Martian alien slugs who have never heard of earth have stronger claim than Argentina.

It's Cold Outside: The NS Red Dwarf Thread

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:27 pm

The Floor Kippers wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The Glorious and United Kingdom Of The Floor Kippers
National leader's name: Sir Nigel Griffin
Type of Government: Democratic
National Capitol: Bel-Gium
Opinion of Kreanoltha: We Like it
Opinion of Minarchy: None

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Harry Nemesis
Species Of Ambassador Vulpus Sapien
Age: 56
Spouse or family(if any): Wife (Sophie Nemesis
Languages spoken: English, Kipperan/ite
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 12
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 14
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: None
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: Limo, 1
Preferred type of transport: Any
Style of Building: Art Deco
Special Requests: None

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N):Y
Alliance (Y/N):Y


Approved. Welcome to the IIRK.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Orwyn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1352
Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orwyn » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The Galactic Totalitarian Empire of Orwyn
National leader's name: Emperor Justin Kuemerle
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy
National Capitol: Orwyn Prime
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Not a bad place we suppose
Opinion of Minarchy: Not our favorite government form but that why we don't have it.

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Ignace Desnoyers
Species Of Ambassador Hominid Queran
Age: 45
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: English and Chitilion'
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 30
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 20
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 20 A4C3G
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 2 Rolls Royce Ghosts and 2 Aston Martin V 12s
Preferred type of transport: Doesn't matter something quick and luxurious
Style of Building: Art Deco
Special Requests: None

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y
Sister Nation: Demagan Empire
Necron Empire:Orwyn, Demagan Empire, Necratalis, Voryn, The Alterran Empire
Together we stand. United we fall

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Orwyn wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The Galactic Totalitarian Empire of Orwyn
National leader's name: Emperor Justin Kuemerle
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy
National Capitol: Orwyn Prime
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Not a bad place we suppose
Opinion of Minarchy: Not our favorite government form but that why we don't have it.

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Ignace Desnoyers
Species Of Ambassador Hominid Queran
Age: 45
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: English and Chitilion'
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 30
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 20
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 20 A4C3G
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 2 Rolls Royce Ghosts and 2 Aston Martin V 12s
Preferred type of transport: Doesn't matter something quick and luxurious
Style of Building: Art Deco
Special Requests: None

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y


Accepted. Welcome to Hellion.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Saurisia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7693
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The United Dinosaur States of Saurisia
National leader's name: The Triad: President Alex Sampson, Commander-in-Chief David Santorez, and Commander of the Army Samantha Jacobson
Type of Government: Fascist Republic
National Capitol: Saurus City
Opinion of Kreanoltha: An okay nation, love its anti-Marxism
Opinion of Minarchy: Good system

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Tanya Stevenson
Species Of Ambassador: Torosaurus
Age: 47
Spouse or family(if any): David Stevenson (mate; 44), Peter Stevenson (son; 27), Daisy Stevenson (daughter; 29), Bob Stevenson (son; 27), Susie Stevenson (daughter; 27), Owen Stevenson (son; 27), and Amber Stevenson (daughter; 27)
Languages spoken: English, grunts and roars once in a while, usually when upset
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 12
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 12 M41 blaster pistols, 6 M13 blaster carbines, M50 shotguns
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3 SUVs, 1 limo, 1 Flying car
Preferred type of transport: Cars, flying car
Style of Building: Lantean
Special Requests: The interior decorated to resemble a prehistoric jungle, complete with paintings, murals, mosaics, and statues depicting Dinosaurs

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes
Alliance (Y/N): No
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Saurisia wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The United Dinosaur States of Saurisia
National leader's name: The Triad: President Alex Sampson, Commander-in-Chief David Santorez, and Commander of the Army Samantha Jacobson
Type of Government: Fascist Republic
National Capitol: Saurus City
Opinion of Kreanoltha: An okay nation, love its anti-Marxism
Opinion of Minarchy: Good system

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Tanya Stevenson
Species Of Ambassador: Torosaurus
Age: 47
Spouse or family(if any): David Stevenson (mate; 44), Peter Stevenson (son; 27), Daisy Stevenson (daughter; 29), Bob Stevenson (son; 27), Susie Stevenson (daughter; 27), Owen Stevenson (son; 27), and Amber Stevenson (daughter; 27)
Languages spoken: English, grunts and roars once in a while, usually when upset
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 12
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 12 M41 blaster pistols, 6 M13 blaster carbines, M50 shotguns
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3 SUVs, 1 limo, 1 Flying car
Preferred type of transport: Cars, flying car
Style of Building: Lantean
Special Requests: The interior decorated to resemble a prehistoric jungle, complete with paintings, murals, mosaics, and statues depicting Dinosaurs

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes
Alliance (Y/N): No


Approved. We sent a science team into the tower and they terraformed it to into a true prehistoric jungle. We hope that she will find it comfortable. Welcome to Helion.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Cosumar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14106
Founded: May 14, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cosumar » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:47 pm

To get an embassy in Kreanoltha please fill out the form below.

National Information
Full nation name: The Fiefdom of Cosumar
National leader's name: King James Thomas II
Type of Government: Monarchy
National Capitol: Ramusok
Opinion of Kreanoltha: favorable
Opinion of Minarchy: neutral

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: John Kopenhaver
Species Of Ambassador: human
Age: 45
Spouse or family(if any): wife named Sandi
Languages spoken: Cosumaran, English, Swedish
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: swords in uniform, CAD89 blasters, and CAD32 plasma sabres. 1 for each guard plus 5 extra.
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 1 diplomatic spacecraft to transport from the planet Cosumarus to the Kreanolthan planet. Short-mid range teleportation devices will suffice for travel in Kreanoltha. 1 teleportation device for the ambassador, his wife, and all staff.
Preferred type of transport: no preference
Style of Building: lantean
Special Requests: a landing pad for our spacecraft and a place to keep it

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: already did
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-82
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35 & 44, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Cosumar wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The Fiefdom of Cosumar
National leader's name: King James Thomas II
Type of Government: Monarchy
National Capitol: Ramusok
Opinion of Kreanoltha: favorable
Opinion of Minarchy: neutral

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: John Kopenhaver
Species Of Ambassador: human
Age: 45
Spouse or family(if any): wife named Sandi
Languages spoken: Cosumaran, English, Swedish
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 15
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: swords in uniform, CAD89 blasters, and CAD32 plasma sabres. 1 for each guard plus 5 extra.
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 1 diplomatic spacecraft to transport from the planet Cosumarus to the Kreanolthan planet. Short-mid range teleportation devices will suffice for travel in Kreanoltha. 1 teleportation device for the ambassador, his wife, and all staff.
Preferred type of transport: no preference
Style of Building: lantean
Special Requests: a landing pad for our spacecraft and a place to keep it

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: already did


Accepted. The city-ship Helion already has an extensive network of transporters, but if you wish to bring your own we will heir help to install them. As for the landing pad, we will provide Mr. Kopenhaver with a private bay for his ship. Oh, and we should correct your ships course. The capital is not on a planet. It is currently in the Eagle Nebula with five defense fleets for protection.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Agua Incendia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1058
Founded: May 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Agua Incendia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:21 pm

National Information
Full nation name:The Queendom of Agua Incendia
National leader's name: Ishuri
Type of Government: Dictatorship
National Capitol: Geotheral
Opinion of Kreanoltha: an Awesome Nation
Opinion of Minarchy: I prefer it

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Vokna (Pronunciation: Vouk/Nae)
Species Of Ambassador Incendian
Age: 37
Spouse or family(if any): The Queen
Languages spoken: English, Incendian
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 1
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: Herself
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: M3-27 Pistol and laser sword (see storefront in sig)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: A Vibranium Power insulation Transportation Feather Tight Suit
Preferred type of transport: Flight
Style of Building: EDIT: Lantean
Special Requests: Privacy when not participating in diplomatic matters

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y (please join my Alliance in Sig, I believe i offered you one in the "what does Ishuri think about you" thread.)
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes (but i haven't set it up yet please wait till i TG you)

EDIT: Sorry i was in a hurry.
Last edited by Agua Incendia on Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Agua Incendia wrote:
National Information
Full nation name:The Queendom of Agua Incendia
National leader's name: Ishuri
Type of Government: Dictatorship
National Capitol: Geotheral
Opinion of Kreanoltha: an Awesome Nation
Opinion of Minarchy: I prefer it

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Vokna (Pronunciation: Vouk/Nae)
Species Of Ambassador Incendian
Age: 37
Spouse or family(if any): The Queen
Languages spoken: English, Incendian
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 1
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: Herself
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: M3-27 Pistol and laser sword (see storefront in sig)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: A Vibranium Power insulation Transportation Feather Tight Suit
Preferred type of transport: Flight
Style of Building: Single Story house with only one room and door.
Special Requests: Privacy when not participating in diplomatic matters

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y (please join my Alliance in Sig, I believe i offered you one in the "what does Ishuri think about you" thread.)
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes (but i haven't set it up yet please wait till i TG you)


Accepted. Welcome to Helion. If you would like we can loan you a set of Honor Guards for security.

--

Minister of Foreign Relations -- Sir Lithalos Minaltus

EDIT: Sorry it's taken so long get this. It's been a while since I've checked this thread.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Bump.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Zeppy
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10112
Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Image

TO: The Grand Councilor of The Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha
FROM: The Office of The Department of State of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
SUBJECT: Embassy Application for The Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha
Greetings,

In the interest of furthering bilateral relations between our two nations, The Federal Republic of Zeppy hereby submits this application for an embassy in your nation of Kreanoltha.

National Information
Full nation name: The Federal Republic of Zeppy
National leader's name:
Antóni Gavarró Jefferson, President of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
Type of Government: Federal constitutional presidential democratic republic
National Capitol: the City of Gibraltar
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Positive
Opinion of Minarchy: Positive

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Michael Tsolakoglou
Species Of Ambassador:
Zepese Human of the Clan of Greeks and the Tribe of Turks
Age: 56
Spouse or family(if any):
Mrs. Elizabeth Morgan-Tsolakoglou (Wife) and Mr. Michael Tsolakoglou Jr. (Adopted Son)
Languages spoken: English, Greek, Turkish and Sanskrit
Total Number of Embassy Staff:
    - Militairy Attaché (1)
    - Cultural Attaché (1)
    - Economic Attaché (1)
    - International Law Attaché (1)
    - Charge d'Affaires (Vice-Ambassador) (1)
Number of self-provided Security Personnel:
    - Major from the Zepese Army (1)
    - Commander from the Zepese Navy (1)
    - Major from the Zepese Air Force (1)
    - Officers from the Zepese Secret Service (5x)
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry:
    - SIG P226 (10x)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type:
    - Volkswagen Jetta (2x)
Preferred type of transport:Public transportation
District(please select one of the three above): Industrial
Special Requests: A reciprocal embassy in The Federal Republic of Zeppy.

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes
Alliance (Y/N): No
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes

Sincerely,
Image
Patrick Reynolds Cheng, Secretary of State of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
Image
Last edited by Zeppy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
National leader's name: HoS - King Albert II; HoG - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.
National Capitol: Edinburgh.
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Neutral.
Opinion of Minarchy: Largely unknown (OOC - completely unknown: until just now, I had never heard of it).

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Steve Logan.
Species Of Ambassador: Human.
Age: 39.
Spouse or family(if any): Wife Angela.
Languages spoken: English.
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25.
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15.
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one for each security personnel)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3x Aston Martin Vanquishes; 1x Bell 417 helicopter.
Preferred type of transport: General day-to-day business, the Vanquishes (the helicopter will be used to get to and from the airport)
District(please select one of the three above): Art Deco.
Special Requests: A helipad on the roof or within the embassy grounds

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y.
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y.
Alliance (Y/N): Y.
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Y: link is in signature.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Zeppy wrote:
Image

TO: The Grand Councilor of The Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha
FROM: The Office of The Department of State of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
SUBJECT: Embassy Application for The Intergalactic Imperial Republic of Kreanoltha
Greetings,

In the interest of furthering bilateral relations between our two nations, The Federal Republic of Zeppy hereby submits this application for an embassy in your nation of Kreanoltha.

National Information
Full nation name: The Federal Republic of Zeppy
National leader's name:
Antóni Gavarró Jefferson, President of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
Type of Government: Federal constitutional presidential democratic republic
National Capitol: the City of Gibraltar
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Positive
Opinion of Minarchy: Positive

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Michael Tsolakoglou
Species Of Ambassador:
Zepese Human of the Clan of Greeks and the Tribe of Turks
Age: 56
Spouse or family(if any):
Mrs. Elizabeth Morgan-Tsolakoglou (Wife) and Mr. Michael Tsolakoglou Jr. (Adopted Son)
Languages spoken: English, Greek, Turkish and Sanskrit
Total Number of Embassy Staff:
    - Militairy Attaché (1)
    - Cultural Attaché (1)
    - Economic Attaché (1)
    - International Law Attaché (1)
    - Charge d'Affaires (Vice-Ambassador) (1)
Number of self-provided Security Personnel:
    - Major from the Zepese Army (1)
    - Commander from the Zepese Navy (1)
    - Major from the Zepese Air Force (1)
    - Officers from the Zepese Secret Service (5x)
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry:
    - SIG P226 (10x)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type:
    - Volkswagen Jetta (2x)
Preferred type of transport:Public transportation
District(please select one of the three above): Industrial
Special Requests: A reciprocal embassy in The Federal Republic of Zeppy.

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes
Alliance (Y/N): No
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes

Sincerely,
Image
Patrick Reynolds Cheng, Secretary of State of The Federal Republic of Zeppy
Image

Approved. Welcome to Helion. Should you need transport please let us know and well will send a sloop to your planet to transport your attachment to the city.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Mid Lothian wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
National leader's name: HoS - King Albert II; HoG - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.
National Capitol: Edinburgh.
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Neutral.
Opinion of Minarchy: Largely unknown (OOC - completely unknown: until just now, I had never heard of it).

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Steve Logan.
Species Of Ambassador: Human.
Age: 39.
Spouse or family(if any): Wife Angela.
Languages spoken: English.
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25.
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 15.
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one for each security personnel)
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3x Aston Martin Vanquishes; 1x Bell 417 helicopter.
Preferred type of transport: General day-to-day business, the Vanquishes (the helicopter will be used to get to and from the airport)
District(please select one of the three above): Art Deco.
Special Requests: A helipad on the roof or within the embassy grounds

Other
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y.
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y.
Alliance (Y/N): Y.
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Y: link is in signature.


Approved. We will set up the helipad, but he will find that he doesn't need it as Helion is spanned by a network of transporters that provide instant transportation to anywhere he may need to go. Also if you need a starship to take the delegation to the Helion city-ship from your planet we will send one to you.

OOC: I'll open an embassy soon, but RL is getting to me.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Bump
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Lannsdowne
Envoy
 
Posts: 218
Founded: Aug 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lannsdowne » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Full nation name: The Republic of Lannsdowne
National leader's name: William The Third
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
National Capitol: Montevado
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Our arms are open!
Opinion of Minarchy: We don't like this narrow-minded Government, but we do not judge this quickly

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Qwhun Karis
Species Of Ambassador: Human/ Lanndowne
Age: 54
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: Two, Lannsdowne, English
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 23
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 3
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 23, 3 SKS Rifles for security, a 10mm Pistol for the rest of Embassy Staff
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 1, My MBT, Here: http://filesmelt.com/dl/rla1.bmp
Preferred type of transport: Any kind of car.
District(please select one of the three above): Lantean
Special Requests:

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: Yes.
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes.
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes, if unable to forge an alliance.
Alliance (Y/N): Yes.
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:04 am

Lannsdowne wrote:
Full nation name: The Republic of Lannsdowne
National leader's name: William The Third
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
National Capitol: Montevado
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Our arms are open!
Opinion of Minarchy: We don't like this narrow-minded Government, but we do not judge this quickly

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Qwhun Karis
Species Of Ambassador: Human/ Lanndowne
Age: 54
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: Two, Lannsdowne, English
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 23
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 3
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 23, 3 SKS Rifles for security, a 10mm Pistol for the rest of Embassy Staff
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 1, My MBT, Here: http://filesmelt.com/dl/rla1.bmp
Preferred type of transport: Any kind of car.
District(please select one of the three above): Lantean
Special Requests:

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: Yes.
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Yes.
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Yes, if unable to forge an alliance.
Alliance (Y/N): Yes.
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: Yes.


Approved. A sloop will be sent to your planet to pick up your delegation. Welcome to Helion.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Tierra Prime
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7080
Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tierra Prime » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The Empire of Tierra Prime
National leader's name: Dimitri Borischenko
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy
National Capitol: Terra City
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Neutral
Opinion of Minarchy: Neutral

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Mikhail Ivanski
Species Of Ambassador: Homo Sapien
Age: 50
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: English and Russian
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 60
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 20
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 20 E-11 Blaster Rifle's and 40 DC-17 Blaster Pistol's
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 4 Armored Speeder Escort Car's, 1 Armored Limo Speeder and 1 Lambda Shuttle
Preferred type of transport: Any kind of Speeder or Car
District(please select one of the three above): Art Deco
Special Requests: A Landing Pad

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: No
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: You already have

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Tierra Prime wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The Empire of Tierra Prime
National leader's name: Dimitri Borischenko
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy
National Capitol: Terra City
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Neutral
Opinion of Minarchy: Neutral

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Mikhail Ivanski
Species Of Ambassador: Homo Sapien
Age: 50
Spouse or family(if any): None
Languages spoken: English and Russian
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 60
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 20
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: 20 E-11 Blaster Rifle's and 40 DC-17 Blaster Pistol's
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 4 Armored Speeder Escort Car's, 1 Armored Limo Speeder and 1 Lambda Shuttle
Preferred type of transport: Any kind of Speeder or Car
District(please select one of the three above): Art Deco
Special Requests: A Landing Pad

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: No
Trade Agreement (Y/N): Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): Y
Alliance (Y/N): Y
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation: You already have


Accepted. Your tower has been prepared, and a landing pad has been added to its roof. We look forward to your arrival. We hope Sir Borischenko enjoys his time on board the Helion.

--

Minister of Foreign Relations -- Sir Lithalos Minaltus
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:08 pm

bumpy
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Jordtopia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1314
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:30 pm

National Information
Full nation name: The New United States of Jordtopia
National leader's name: President Jordan DePoppe
Type of Government: Constitutional Federal Presidential Republic
National Capitol: Jefferson D.C
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Wish to know more about them
Opinion of Minarchy: An interesting system

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Dale Robertson
Species Of Ambassador: Cobra Naga (basically they look like large Cobras with arms)
Age: 32
Spouse or family(if any): Samantha Robertson
Languages spoken: English
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 13
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: USP .45, MP7
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3 Suburban SUVs, 1 Ford limo
Preferred type of transport: car
District(please select one of the three above): Industrial
Special Requests: N/A

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: Yes
Trade Agreement (Y/N): N
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): N
Alliance (Y/N): N
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation:
Jordtopia is basically a combination of America during the early 20th century, the early stage of the Cold War, and modern America mixed together and topped off with a hint of Social Conservatism
Nation does indeed reflect my views
NOTE: I RP with a population of 1.5 billion. Keep that in mind.
One Big Ass Mistake America

User avatar
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8117
Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Jordtopia wrote:
National Information
Full nation name: The New United States of Jordtopia
National leader's name: President Jordan DePoppe
Type of Government: Constitutional Federal Presidential Republic
National Capitol: Jefferson D.C
Opinion of Kreanoltha: Wish to know more about them
Opinion of Minarchy: An interesting system

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Dale Robertson
Species Of Ambassador: Cobra Naga (basically they look like large Cobras with arms)
Age: 32
Spouse or family(if any): Samantha Robertson
Languages spoken: English
Total Number of Embassy Staff: 25
Number of self-provided Security Personnel: 13
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry: USP .45, MP7
Embassy Vehicles, number and type: 3 Suburban SUVs, 1 Ford limo
Preferred type of transport: car
District(please select one of the three above): Industrial
Special Requests: N/A

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?: Yes
Trade Agreement (Y/N): N
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N): N
Alliance (Y/N): N
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation:


Accepted, and welcome to Helion. A sloop is on its way to you planet as we speak. We hope your delegation has smooth sailing.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

User avatar
Greto
Minister
 
Posts: 2357
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greto » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

National Information
Full nation name:The United Socialist States of Greto
National leader's name:Joseph Hashinov
Type of Government:Communist
National Capitol:StopenFlagen
Opinion of Kreanoltha:Neutral
Opinion of Minarchy:Neutral

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador:Dimitri Jasper
Species Of Ambassador:Human
Age:43
Spouse or family(if any):Wife, Jenny Jasper
Languages spoken:English,Russian,German, and Gretios(The Natives language OOC:Basically like Native Americans)
Total Number of Embassy Staff:60
Number of self-provided Security Personnel:35
Number/Type of self- provided weaponry:Rifles, Machine Pistols, Tasers
Embassy Vehicles, number and type:5 Black SUVs Armored
Preferred type of transport:Does not matter
District(please select one of the three above):Lantean
Special Requests:None at the moment

Other
Do you need transport to Helion from your planet?:Yes
Trade Agreement (Y/N):Y
Non-Aggression Pact (Y/N):Y
Alliance (Y/N):Y
Would you like us to open an embassy in your nation:Already Established
The Western Russians wrote:Move to London and you get a fuck load of chavs shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Whereas in Scotland you get a fuck load of homeless people shouting at you telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Wales and you'll get a fuck load of DRG telling you you're going to get stabbed. Move to Ireland you're going to get a fuck load of IRA telling you you're going to get bombed.

Readiness Level Unified Armed Forces: DEFCON 4
Terrorism Alert Level: Heightened Risk
Member of: Commonwealth of Free Nations

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Forest State, Gallia-, Seanesia, The Akasha Colony

Advertisement

Remove ads