NATION

PASSWORD

Ivelborian Embassy Programme (Now Closed)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Ivelborian Embassy Programme (Now Closed)

Postby Ivelboria » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:40 am

(Foreign Affairs Logo Proudly made by Almonaster Nuevo. Your're a star making them!)

Recipent: All Nations
Sender: Jabon Meles, Senior Ambassador
Encryption: None

Dear Nations,

It has come to our attention that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has officially opened Ivelboria's Diplomatic Programme for foreign nations all over the world. Our nation seeks out for the world, and wants to play a part in it to make the world even better. All ambassadors and your citizens are indeed welcome to our country, but we would be highly appreciated if we receive a form simply from your nation.

If your request was indeed successful, then we will expect a bright future for us, and have diplomatic peace between us. Although most nations near Ivelboria have already got embassies and consulates in our nation, this was due to the actual good times we had together before we joined Europeia! As said, we hope a good time with you, and hopefully start some trading and other agreements. Ivelboria is aiming to reach as many embassies, including consulates, to make a difference to those nations if they're in desperate need of help.

Yours faithfully,
Jabon Meles, Ambassador of The United Democratic Ivelborian Kingdom.

Remember, to always seek the future, and to always help your friends. We may now give permission to sign your application.

Thank you for considering giving time to read this letter. Ivelboria strong forever!

More info here!

DEUN Info

If your nation is/becomes a member of the Democratic Economic Union of Nations (DEUN), which a special Union founded by Hirvania and Ivelboria, and is democratic you will be given a special location in the Diplomacy Centre building of the Union and diplomatic ties will be closer between you and us.

Apply here!

Locations

All nations are free to choose only up to four options for each TECH SECTION. Nations from Europeia immediately have our capital as the default option, but can change this with another form. We split the 12 options by TECH level. Use the spoiler tags below. No cities you like? No problem! Check this dispatch here to see some of the largest cities .

PMT -- Mix of Past Tech and Modern Tech

FT - Future Tech

PT - Past Tech

Djurma-Eslevibudapest
This is the capital of Ivelboria. Nicknamed, 'The Hungarian Dazzle', Djurma-Eslevibudapest is a true city of wonder, culture, and many more. For most of it's years, it was divided into three cities, then five, then suddenly united. They were Obuda, Buda, Pest, Djurma, Eslev, all united to one. A city definitely recommended for Medieval Countries, but Modern ones are also accepted here as well as of most of it's
modern-ish buildings.

Zagreb
In Croatian Manima, it is a small city, yet it has lots of history behind it. Zagreb has seen existance ever since between the 1st and 5th centuries, being in former empires and countries like the Kingdom of Croatia, Ottoman Empire, and the most common, the Yugoslav Republic itself, then Croatia, peacefully annexed by Ivelboria a little later.

Kingerstan, also named Leedsia
After the dreadful collapse of Leeds in the UK, the Ivelborians were lucky enough to scoop all it's city centre. It was renamed to Kingerstan, but the name is not what you really think. The etymology of this is that it came from the Ivelborian word 'Keikyustani (Pronounced Kee-kyoo-stan-i. I is said as 'aɪ')'. 'Keikyu' meaning Former and 'Stani' meaning Leeds. Kingerstan is known to be pronounced in many wrong ways, but this is the way to do it. The first part is you put 'King' and 'er' together and try to say it. (Kinger rhymes with singer according to the old dictionaries). The second is not actually said as 'stan', but literally the word stain, pronounced the British way. If you want a place of worship, you might want to consider coming here. Anyway, it is the 10th Religious City in Ivelboria. (Although not having large religious populations, it beats a lot of cities in Ivelboria)

Tirenne
This is the most religious city in Ivelboria, barely just beating Lietichbergitsunne. It has many churches, and other places of worship. After the end of it's communist regime, it seeked a great recent past. For example: it invented the best Chocolate Cake in the country (Lasarie Catonouvie); ranked first for most environments in the country, with 35% of the whole environments from Tirenne; made special homes for endangered species in the country; finally started exports and imports with the rest of the country; invented it's new subway and obviously many many more about Tirenne. It is the best recommended city for pretty much everything about diplomatic things. We recommend you to make your embassies and consulates reside here and right now!

Bolfayem
Known as having the largest populations in Ivelboria, it had to of course deal with problems with all the crowded area. Construction started in 2000, just when Ivelboria immediately gained independence from Ambelviboria, and finished constructions on the current year 2800. It is a beautiful British-Themed city, with all of it's eco-friendly buildings and roads and more! Located in Acres, the main province, it's a total yes for a diplomatic building here! A place of happiness!

Ieesleevie (Or Eslevikiev)
Even before Djurma-Eslevibudapest was the capital, Ieesleevie (Or Eslevikiev) has always been this way since 1990. The time when Ambelviboria was united. Before Hungarylandia was a country in 2800, it was France who helped make it in follower of Paris Agreement to stop Carbon-Dioxide. Because of good relations, they built an Eiffel Tower in Ieeslevie to remember France. When Hungarylandia came, it helped once more by making it more Parisian-themed.

Luzareno
Hmm... Luzareno, not a city you would think would be MT, but you can't think it's still destroyed. What destruction you might say? Well the city was bombed in 2000 as one of the many cities proposed to be rebuilt, and this city... basically took... forever to get done because of the Notable Economy drops, danger epidemics and more. It's not the same as Bolfayem as Luzareno was closed to tourists for a recent flood problem. Today, it is now Danger-Free. In fact, it has played a role in The Greens Political Party, and Luzareno's reward was making it more eco-friendly. See the picture yourself.

Plenerbertemertenovie
Co-built by the Ambelviserans and Ivelborians, it was designed to make good relations, make the country better and of course get more tourists. It is the 'Eco Capital' of Ivelboria because it has all features of a city. That's it. If you want a good view of the city, look at the picture above. (Picture mainly showing the city hall)

Apetanie, Province of Manima

Bernne, Province of Swissua

Vensevelia, Province of Acres

Ambevti, Province of Washtuse

Rules for Applications

I. All vehicles must not be armed , military vehicles. Remember, this is for diplomatic relations, we're not in any kind of war!

II. As a follower to the previous one, all weapons must not be machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons. They are prohibited in the country and any sign of this in a form will cause a DENIAL.

III. Even if a nation doesn't want two embassies or consulates, it still has to put the second choice location field in case the first was unsuccessful.

IV. Passing the employment limit is allowed, but only if you have two embassies or consulates. If this happens, then the rest of the employers will be sent to the second embassy. When the nation only has one, the form will be DENIED

V. A required option must be filled, otherwise, your form is DENIED

VI. If I have signed your application first and haven't seen your application in a grace period of more than 64 days, then the application will still be accepted, but our views will be dropped to neutral. This can be changed by any diplomatic events in the future. I will send a friendly telegram whether you passed the limit.

VII. Your nation has to be democratic. Not required, but we will always check!

Exceptions:

I. An optional field doesn't have to be filled as the government considers this, 'unworthy to fill'.

II. If you don't fill the 'location of nation' field, it's okay, but we'll just use a random spot instead for your nation, or rank the form to 'PENDING'.

III. If your nation's ambassador doesn't understand the Rules, or is unsure. Then we advise you to not do the form first. Instead, contact or telegram us for more information, but talk about the specific part you don't understand.

IV. It is okay to not put the exact number of weapons and vehicles.

V. Pistols and Rifles are the only allowed firearms weapons.

VI. If you are not democratic, then you'll NOT be denied. Instead, if you choose two embassies, then you'll have one of them automatically in the capital.

Diplomatic Immunity

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
Ambassador or equivalentNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy administrative or technical staffNoNoYesNoNo
Member of embassy service staffYesYesYesYesYes
Career consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes
Honorary consular officersYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes
Consular employeesYesYesYesNo, for official acts. Yes, in all other casesYes

Forms officially by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

--Section Repealed by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs--

NOTE: YOU MUST READ THE FORM KEY TO UNDERSTAND THE LETTERS LIKE 'NR' OR 'R'

FR - Field Required
OF - Optional Field

--Section Repealed by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs--

NOTE --- YOU MUST LOOK AT THE CITY PICTURES ON THE OP (Original Post) SO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE! OR THIS DISPATCH HERE!

Embassy / Consulate Form (GUINEATREA HAS THE RIGHTS TO ASK TO CHANGE THE FORM)
Code: Select all
    [b][u][SIZE=200]E[/SIZE][SIZE=150]mbassy[/size] / [size=200]C[/size][size=150]onsulate[/SIZE] [SIZE=200]R[/SIZE][size=150]equest[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]National Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Official Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Short Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Form of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of State[/b]:
    [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:
    [b]Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) [/b]:
    [b]Are you democratic according to NS Stats? (It's required to be democratic)[/b]

[b][i]Ambassadorial Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Name[/b]:
    [b]Title of Nobility or Trade Title[/b]:
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Gender[/b]:
    [b]Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.[/b]:
    [b]Languages Spoken[/b]:
    [b]If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?[/b]:
    [b]Criminal Records[/b]:
    [b]Background Information[/b]:
    [b]Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?[/b]:
    [b]Any Health and Safety Information?[/b]:

[b][i]Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.[/b]
    [b]Trade Officer[/b]:
    [b]Diplomatic Staff (Limit: 15)[/b]:
    [b]Security Staff (Limit: 10)[/b]:
    [b]Service Staff (Limit: 10)[/b]:
    [b]Will you hire locally?[/b]:
    [b]Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea!)[/b]:

[b][i]Locational Information[/i][/b]

[b]Please tick whether you want an embassy or consulate[/b]:
    Embassy [ ] Consulate [ ]

[b]Please tick ONE location below[/b]
    [ ] Djurma-Eslevibudapest (Capital - PMT) [ ] Bolfayem (Biggest City - MT) [ ] Apetanie (Minor City - PT
    [ ] Zagreb (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Ieesleevie (Provincial Capital - MT) [ ] Bernne (Provincial Capital - PT)
    [ ] Kingerstan (Major City - PMT) [ ] Luzareno (Major City - MT) [ ] Vensevelia (Major City - PT)
    [ ] Tirenne (Provincial Capital - PMT) [ ] Plenerbertemertenovie (Major City - MT) [ ] Ambevti (Minor City - PT)

[b]Taken from the list above, what is your second choice location?[/b]
    [b]Number of Embassies: (MAXIMUM - 2):[/B]
    [B]Number of Consulates and their locations (MAXIMUM - 2):[/B]
    [b]For the Second Choice Request, why do feel about this?[/b]:
    [b]If the embassy is destroyed (Not Likely), then the second choice will be used instead.[/b]

[b][i]Miscellaneous[/i][/b]
    [b]Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation (Put link)?[/b]:

[b]Please tick what you want[/b]:
    [ ] Alliance Talks
    [ ] Non-Aggression Treaty
    [ ] Trading
    [ ] None of the Above

[b]Are there any special requests?[/b]:
    [b]Is there any additional information?[/b]:
    [b]Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation[/b]:
    [b]Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask)[/b]:
    [b]Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland)[/b]:

Moving Location Form (Must have either an embassy or consulate first)
    [b][u][size=200]R[/size][size=150]equest to Move Embassy / Consulate[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]National Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Official Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Short Name(s) of Nation[/b]:
    [b]Form of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of Government[/b]:
    [b]Head of State[/b]:
    [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]:

[b][i]City Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What is your Capital City?[/b]
    [b]If the Capital isn't the biggest city, then what is your biggest city?[/b]
    [b]What Province (Or Equivalent) is your Capital in?[/b]
    [b]Who is the Mayor (Or Equivalent) of Capital City?[/b]

[b][i]Moving Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What location do you decide to move your diplomatic building to?[/b]:
    [b]Why do you see this as a necessary option to do so? (Leave Blank if For Place Of Worship Form)[/b]:
    [b]Will your family (if any) come?[/b]:
    [b]Any other information we need to be informed of?[/b]:

Establish a Place of Worship (Must have either an embassy or consulate in Tirenne, Kingerstan or any PT Cities only)
    [b][u][size=200]R[/size][size=150]equest for Place of Worship[/size][/b][/u]
    [b][i]Main Information[/i][/b]
    [b]What Kind of Place of Worship do you want to establish?[/b]:
    [b]What will the official name of the place of worship be?[/b]:

[b][i]Additional Information[/i][/b]
    [b]Any other building requests?[/b]:
    [b]Any other infomation?[/b]:

Wip

Remember, to always seek the future, and to always help your friends. We may now give permission to sign your application.

Thank you for considering giving time to read this letter. Ivelboria strong forever!

Gameplay Reference!: If you are unsure of the words DENIED , ACCEPTED OR PENDING , look here!
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:10 am, edited 110 times in total.
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Hungarylandia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungarylandia » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation:The Queendom of Hungarylandia
Short Name(s) of Nation:Hungarylandia or Hungary
Form of Government: Monarchy
Head of Government: Queen Hungaris I
Head of State: Prime Minister Hungarisa Fitter
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hungary Elvis
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): You are a lovely nation

Ambassadorial Information
Name: Steven
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: His Excellency
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: None
Languages Spoken: English
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: No
Criminal Records: None
Background Information: N/A
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: N/A
Any Health and Safety Information?: N/A

Embassy/Trade House, Staff, and Equipment Information
Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
Trade Officer: 7
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:7
Security Staff:7
Service Staff:7
Will you hire locally?: Yes
Number and Type of Weapons: 10x Pistols

Locational Information

Please tick whether you want an embassy or consulate:
Embassy [✔] Consulate [ ]

Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with
the nation

(Choices: Eslev, Zagreb, Skipje, Tirana, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Skopje, Podgorica or Chisinau)
First Choice Location: Zagreb
Second Choice Location: Skipje
If the embassy is destroyed (Not Likely), then the second choice will be used instead.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Yes
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: Yes
Are there any special requests?: No
Is there any additional information?: No
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: None
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No (Hungarylandia is okay)
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Hungary consists of France
Last edited by Hungarylandia on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Hungarylandia wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation:The Queendom of Hungarylandia
Short Name(s) of Nation:Hungarylandia or Hungary
Head of Government: King Hungaris I
Head of State: Prime Minister Hungarisa Fitter
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Hungary Elvis
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): You are a lovely nation

Name: Steven
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: None
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: No
Background Information: N/A
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: N/A
Any Health and Safety Information?: N/A

Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:7
Service Staff:7
Number and Type of Weapons: 10x Pistols

Locational Information

Embassy [✔] Consulate [ ]

Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with
the nation

(Choices: Eslev, Zagreb, Skipje, Tirana, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Skopje, Podgorica or Chisinau)
First Choice Location: Zagreb
Second Choice Location: Skipje
If the embassy is destroyed (Not Likely), then the second choice will be used instead.

Miscellaneous
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: None
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No (Hungarylandia is okay)
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Hungary consists of France

Dear Steven, Ambassador of Hungarylandia,
We have now accepted your request of an embassy, you'll now be mentioned in our Embassies/Consulates dispatch!

By,
Ivelboria
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- NS stats not used.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:50 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The People's Democratic Holy Islamic Catholic Christian Secular Communist People's Republican Dictatorship and Union of The Revolutionary People's Eternal Democratic Council and Military Junta of the Regime and Democracy of the Theodemocracy of Newne Carriebean
or The Federation of one thousand states and Islands of the Republic of Newne Carriebean
Short Name(s) of Nation: Newne Carriebean,Carriebean
Form of Government: Congressional Constitutional
Head of Government: Emperor David V,President Carol Dartenby, and Prime Minister Michale P. Zimmer
Head of State: Emperor David V and President Carol Dartenby
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent::COFA Offical Arnold Rex Jr
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): slightly hostile.

Name: Nathan Tallslav ( height 9'8)
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador of the People
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: yes, his brother Richard Tallslav.
Languages Spoken: Spanish, English, Nenwe Carriespeak, Olde Carriespeak, Mildo Carriespeak, Portugese,Quechua, Aymara, Korean, Chinese, and Norweigan
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes
Criminal Records: worked as a hustler in several minor gangs from 1995 until he joined that mormon millita in 1996, never made more than 200 sais worth of money, and so left the gang.
Background Information:
Born October 4th,1960, one month before the overthrow of the weak monarchy and it's replacement by a military junta known as the Carriebean Revolutionary Army, Tallslav hid in the mountains along with other future ambassadors from 1976-1978, when he got a call into military service and joined the Carriebean Revolutionary Army until it's collapse in 1989, with the subsequent power vacuum and civil war, he fled abroad and became a united state's citizen, joining in their army before deserting the US's army when President Clinton intervened in the Carriebean civil war in 1995 to prevent a genocide, Tallslav found his way into a Mormon militia, the Royal Nauvoo 144th legion. in 1996 where he served until the end of the war in 2003, and the subsequent rebuilding of the nation. he joined in Politics and became a congressman representing the state of Nuevo Leon from 2006-2011, serving two three year terms. he then ran for election straight after in the state of Colima and won in the same year, he served just one term and left office in 2014, he became an ambassador in waiting, but is now assigned to this nation.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?:
Any Health and Safety Information?: he has lost all use of his left leg, and so must wear a wooden stump as a pirate leg as a result of a cannon ball taking his leg off in 1998 during the civil war.

Trade Officer:3
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:6
Security Staff:10
Service Staff:9
Will you hire locally?: no
Number and Type of Weapons: ten Naginata blades, ten colt.1911 handguns.

Locational Information

Embassy [X] Consulate [ ]

the nation

First Choice Location:Eslev
Second Choice Location:Belgrade, we request a small Buddhist temple be built for our Naginata Warrior monks to practice their religion, along with a gym that will ensure that they stay in tip top shape.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Nope.
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: Non-Agression Treaty and Trade.
Are there any special requests?: that a small statue of our leaders be brought so the ambassador may worship them.
Is there any additional information?:nope.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 100 bottles of Sake for the Japanese Uesugi clan descended Naginata warrior monks.
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask):
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Carriebean consists of all the islands of the Caribbean, including Cuba, the northern part of Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Venezuela, all of central america and Mexico.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The People's Democratic Holy Islamic Catholic Christian Secular Communist People's Republican Dictatorship and Union of The Revolutionary People's Eternal Democratic Council and Military Junta of the Regime and Democracy of the Theodemocracy of Newne Carriebean
or The Federation of one thousand states and Islands of the Republic of Newne Carriebean
Short Name(s) of Nation: Newne Carriebean,Carriebean
Form of Government: Congressional Constitutional
Head of Government: Emperor David V,President Carol Dartenby, and Prime Minister Michale P. Zimmer
Head of State: Emperor David V and President Carol Dartenby
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent::COFA Offical Arnold Rex Jr
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): slightly hostile.

Name: Nathan Tallslav ( height 9'8)
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador of the People
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: yes, his brother Richard Tallslav.
Languages Spoken: Spanish, English, Nenwe Carriespeak, Olde Carriespeak, Mildo Carriespeak, Portugese,Quechua, Aymara, Korean, Chinese, and Norweigan
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes
Criminal Records: worked as a hustler in several minor gangs from 1995 until he joined that mormon millita in 1996, never made more than 200 sais worth of money, and so left the gang.
Background Information:
Born October 4th,1960, one month before the overthrow of the weak monarchy and it's replacement by a military junta known as the Carriebean Revolutionary Army, Tallslav hid in the mountains along with other future ambassadors from 1976-1978, when he got a call into military service and joined the Carriebean Revolutionary Army until it's collapse in 1989, with the subsequent power vacuum and civil war, he fled abroad and became a united state's citizen, joining in their army before deserting the US's army when President Clinton intervened in the Carriebean civil war in 1995 to prevent a genocide, Tallslav found his way into a Mormon militia, the Royal Nauvoo 144th legion. in 1996 where he served until the end of the war in 2003, and the subsequent rebuilding of the nation. he joined in Politics and became a congressman representing the state of Nuevo Leon from 2006-2011, serving two three year terms. he then ran for election straight after in the state of Colima and won in the same year, he served just one term and left office in 2014, he became an ambassador in waiting, but is now assigned to this nation.
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?:
Any Health and Safety Information?: he has lost all use of his left leg, and so must wear a wooden stump as a pirate leg as a result of a cannon ball taking his leg off in 1998 during the civil war.

Trade Officer:3
[b]Diplomatic Staff
:6
Security Staff:10
Number and Type of Weapons: ten Naginata blades, ten colt.1911 handguns.

Locational Information

the nation

First Choice Location:Eslev
Second Choice Location:Belgrade, we request a small Buddhist temple be built for our Naginata Warrior monks to practice their religion, along with a gym that will ensure that they stay in tip top shape.

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Nope.
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: Non-Agression Treaty and Trade.
Are there any special requests?: that a small statue of our leaders be brought so the ambassador may worship them.
Is there any additional information?:nope.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 100 bottles of Sake for the Japanese Uesugi clan descended Naginata warrior monks.
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask):
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Carriebean consists of all the islands of the Caribbean, including Cuba, the northern part of Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Venezuela, all of central america and Mexico.

Dear Nathan Tallsav, Ambassador of Newne Caribbean,
We have now accepted your request of an embassy, you'll now be mentioned in our Embassies/Consulates dispatch!

By,
Ivelboria
- NS stats not used.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:31 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Republic of Elykyellek
Short Name(s) of Nation: Elykyellek
Form of Government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Head of Government: President Eliza Kierke
Head of State: President Eliza Kierke
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of International Affairs Kenrick Owston
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): Neutral

Name: Ingo Solen
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: Natalie Scheer (wife), Dustin Solen (son)
Languages Spoken: English, Yellekan, French, Spanish, Tagalog
Background Information: Graduated from Wayne University with a masters in political science
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: Yes
Any Health and Safety Information?: None

Trade Officer: 1
[b]Diplomatic Staff
: 10
Security Staff: 7
Service Staff: 5
Will you hire locally?: No
Number and Type of Weapons: 7 handguns, 7 batons, 7 knives

Locational Information

the nation

First Choice Location: Eslev
Second Choice Location: Belgrade

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Already established
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 1 Siberian cat
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): NA
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): In the North Pacific Ocean

The Gamindustrian Union
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gamindustrian Union » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:34 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Gamindustrian Union
Short Name(s) of Nation: Gamindustri
Form of Government: Constitutional Theocracy (like a Constitutional Monarchy)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Rei Ryghts
Head of State: Lady Neptune / Goddess Purple Heart
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: IF (Hyperdimension)
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): Neutral

Name: Dr. Artem Gogolov, LL.M.
Title of Nobility or Trade Title:
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: Natalya (sister), Minami (nee Kujikawa, wife), Tatsuya Kujikawa (brother-in-law), Yuri (son)
Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Russian
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes. His sister, Natalya, knows Serbian, by virtue of foreign studies in Serbia.
Criminal Records: None.
Background Information: Son of Russian immigrants to Hyperdimension Lowee (before the Union was formed). to Has a master's degree and doctorate in legal studies. Was a consul to Russia for 4 years.
Any Health and Safety Information?: None.

Trade Officer: Mr. Tatsuya Kujikawa
[b]Diplomatic Staff
Security Staff: 12 from the Gendarmerie, lead by HSgt. Yasuo Satonaka
Service Staff: 15
Will you hire locally?: Only on service staff
Number and Type of Weapons: 12x Type 009 Assault Rifle "Excalibur", 12x Type 012 Pistol "Headcracker", 12x Taser, 12x Baton

Locational Information

the nation

Second Choice Location: Zagreb

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Yes.
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: Yes.
Are there any special requests?: That the embassy double as a trade house.
Is there any additional information?: Currently at war.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 4x Doberman Pinscher (for security purposes)
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Neutral.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Fictional dimensions, with portals to Earth in the Pacific and the Atlantic.
Last edited by The Gamindustrian Union on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THIS NATION USES A FEW NS STATS
This nation is Hyperdimension and Ultradimension in the Neptunia universe, where the nations decided to become a union à la European Union. This is set in MT, although the tech level is early PMT. What would you expect? It's Neptunia.
Do you even Nep, bro?
Embassy Programme (Open)

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:02 am

Elykyellek wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Republic of Elykyellek
Short Name(s) of Nation: Elykyellek
Form of Government: Federal presidential constitutional republic
Head of Government: President Eliza Kierke
Head of State: President Eliza Kierke
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of International Affairs Kenrick Owston

Name: Ingo Solen
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Ambassador
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: Natalie Scheer (wife), Dustin Solen (son)
Languages Spoken: English, Yellekan, French, Spanish, Tagalog
Background Information: Graduated from Wayne University with a masters in political science
Any Health and Safety Information?: None

Trade Officer: 1
[b]Diplomatic Staff
Security Staff: 7
Service Staff: 5
Will you hire locally?: No
Number and Type of Weapons: 7 handguns, 7 batons, 7 knives

Locational Information

the nation

Second Choice Location: Belgrade

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Already established
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 1 Siberian cat
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): NA
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): In the North Pacific Ocean

Dear Ingo Solen, Ambassador of Elykyellek,

By,
Ivelboria
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:24 am

The Gamindustrian Union wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Gamindustrian Union
Short Name(s) of Nation: Gamindustri
Form of Government: Constitutional Theocracy (like a Constitutional Monarchy)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Rei Ryghts
Head of State: Lady Neptune / Goddess Purple Heart
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: IF (Hyperdimension)

Name: Dr. Artem Gogolov, LL.M.
Title of Nobility or Trade Title:
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: Natalya (sister), Minami (nee Kujikawa, wife), Tatsuya Kujikawa (brother-in-law), Yuri (son)
Languages Spoken: English, Japanese, Russian
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: Yes. His sister, Natalya, knows Serbian, by virtue of foreign studies in Serbia.
Criminal Records: None.
Background Information: Son of Russian immigrants to Hyperdimension Lowee (before the Union was formed). to Has a master's degree and doctorate in legal studies. Was a consul to Russia for 4 years.
Any Health and Safety Information?: None.

Trade Officer: Mr. Tatsuya Kujikawa
[b]Diplomatic Staff
Security Staff: 12 from the Gendarmerie, lead by HSgt. Yasuo Satonaka
Service Staff: 15
Will you hire locally?: Only on service staff
Number and Type of Weapons: 12x Type 009 Assault Rifle "Excalibur", 12x Type 012 Pistol "Headcracker", 12x Taser, 12x Baton

Locational Information

the nation

Second Choice Location: Zagreb

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: Yes.
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: Yes.
Are there any special requests?: That the embassy double as a trade house.
Is there any additional information?: Currently at war.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 4x Doberman Pinscher (for security purposes)
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): Neutral.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Fictional dimension, with portal to Earth in the Pacific.

Dear Dr. Artem Gogolov, Ambassador of The Gamindustrian Union,

The thing is that people didn't want too many embassies, so as said with second choices, we will have to move your embassy to Zagreb (Croatia).
We hope you understand...

We would love to help you with the war!

By,
Ivelboria
Last edited by Ivelboria on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
- NS stats not used.

Mugledome
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mugledome » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:33 am

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Free Land of the Mugles in Aurora and the North Pacific, known as Mugledome
Short Name(s) of Nation: Mugledome
Head of Government: Rah the Brilliant II
Head of State: Rah the Brilliant II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: none
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): neutral

Name: Everytongue
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: noone
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: none
Languages Spoken: Every language in the world, even fictional languages.
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: He doesnt need a translator.
Criminal Records: Once led a revolt against the king. Imprisoned and pardoned by the king himself.
Background Information:
Any Health and Safety Information?: No

Trade Officer: No one
[b]Diplomatic Staff
: No one
Security Staff: Two titanium sword-armed soldiers.
Service Staff: No one
Will you hire locally?:No
Number and Type of Weapons:

Locational Information

Embassy [ ] Consulate [X]

the nation

First Choice Location: Chisinau
Second Choice Location: Pogdorica
If the embassy is destroyed (Not Likely), then the second choice will be used instead. OK

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: No
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: No
Are there any special requests?: A birdcage for messenger pidgeons. Mugles don't know anything about modern technology nor they will learn anything from it.
Is there any additional information?:
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 16 messenger pigeons
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland):
I DON'T USE NS STATISTICS
This Nation is a parody nation of N.K. Stouffer's book The Legend of Rah and the Muggles, and my goal is to represent as close as possible how their land (or rather,Marysue-topia) is supposed to be like, also using ZeldaQueen and ImpishIdea's analysis as sources. It's supposed to be a smurf/LOTR-like world that happens after a nuclear holocaust, and yes, even I can't make sense out of this premise.

I AM: Spanish, Metallica fan (except ReLoad,which is garbage), vegetarian, cat lover, bass player, liker of trashy media like horrible films, books and music.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 am

Mugledome wrote:National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Free Land of the Mugles in Aurora and the North Pacific, known as Mugledome
Short Name(s) of Nation: Mugledome
Head of Government: Rah the Brilliant II
Head of State: Rah the Brilliant II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: none
Opinions Towards Ivelboria(Optional field. If nothing listed, it will be assumed neutral.): neutral

Name: Everytongue
Title of Nobility or Trade Title: noone
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: none
Languages Spoken: Every language in the world, even fictional languages.
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: He doesnt need a translator.
Criminal Records: Once led a revolt against the king. Imprisoned and pardoned by the king himself.
Background Information:
Any Health and Safety Information?: No

Trade Officer: No one
[b]Diplomatic Staff
: No one
Security Staff: Two titanium sword-armed soldiers.
Service Staff: No one
Will you hire locally?:No
Number and Type of Weapons:

Locational Information

Embassy [ ] Consulate [X]

the nation

First Choice Location: Chisinau
Second Choice Location: Pogdorica
If the embassy is destroyed (Not Likely), then the second choice will be used instead. OK

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?: No
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: No
Are there any special requests?: A birdcage for messenger pidgeons. Mugles don't know anything about modern technology nor they will learn anything from it.
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: 16 messenger pigeons
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask): No
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland):

Dear Everytongue, Ambassador of Mugledome,
We have now accepted your request of a consulate, you'll now be mentioned in our Embassies/Consulates dispatch!

By,
Ivelboria
- NS stats not used.

Guineatrea
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Guineatrea » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:47 pm

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: The Free Land of Guinetrea
Short Name(s) of Nation: Guineatrea or Guineatree
Form of Government: Unitary Semi‑presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of Government: Prime Minister Dan Heralds
Head of State: Sofia Lazane
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lisa Shovohn (The Name is 'Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development')
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :

Name: Matthew Hill
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: No Family Members (Adopted Members)
Background Information: None
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: No
Any Health and Safety Information?: Nope

Diplomatic Staff:9
Number and Type of Weapons: No Weapons (We recommend that you update to make this an optional option)

Locational Information

the nation

(Choices: Djurma-Eslevibudapest, Zagreb, Tirana or Kingerstan)
First Choice Location: Kingerstan
Second Choice Location: Tirana

Miscellaneous
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: All of them please!
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: Guinea Pigs!
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Guineatrea consists of the Uk and Ireland.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Guineatrea wrote:National Information
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lisa Shovohn (The Name is 'Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development')
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :

Name: Matthew Hill
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.: No Family Members (Adopted Members)
Background Information: None
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: No
Any Health and Safety Information?: Nope

Diplomatic Staff:9
Number and Type of Weapons: No Weapons (We recommend that you update to make this an optional option)

Locational Information

the nation

First Choice Location: Kingerstan
Second Choice Location: Tirana

Miscellaneous
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?: All of them please!
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation: Guinea Pigs!
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): Guineatrea consists of the Uk and Ireland.

Dear Matthew Hill, Ambassador of The Free Land of Guinetrea,

We are proud to announce that we have now ACCEPTED your request!

Your embassy location will be in Banalogne Street, Kingerstan. We hope to seek good relations with you in future, and to help with wars, trades, agreements and many more stuff to come.

With no more to say, I'll say that,
YOU'RE WELCOME TO COME ANYTIME!

Yours sincerely with great pride,
Jabon Meles, Ivelborian Ambassador.

EDIT FOR GAMEPLAY NOTICE: YOU'RE THE FIRST NATION TO EVER RECEIVE THIS KIND OF REPLY IN THREAD! ALSO, I WILL ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST!
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ghovatstan
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghovatstan » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:26 am

National Information
Official Name(s) of Nation: Republic of Ghovatstan
Short Name(s) of Nation: Ghovatstan
Form of Government: Single-party democratic presidential republic
Head of Government:Yamari Katsonkuli
Head of State:Yamari Katsonkuli
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Tsikishi Katsonkuli
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :Friendly

Name:Yyky Shitsanka
Title of Nobility or Trade Title:none
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:Husband (55) and two children (16 and 9)
Languages Spoken:English and Ghovatstani
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?:Yes
Criminal Records:Once risked to have her children and husband taken away, neutered and labeled as "unfit parent", just for punishing the two kids too harshly for accidentally setting their house on fire. Acquitted, as her action was legitimate.
Background Information: Born in the Mountains of Gras and raised in the city of Saga Amara, got a doctorate in applied law and administration, and served for 5 years as a judge for the high court of Saga Amara. Also played as an actress for 4 episodes in popular Ghovatstani soap opera "Hello, Miss Kyare!"
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?:Yes.
Any Health and Safety Information?: Near-sighted, needs glasses.

Trade Officer: H.M. Shupak Kretensh
Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security Staff: 14
Service Staff: 3
Will you hire locally?:Yes
Number and Type of Weapons:Batons, tasers and 8mm handguns

Locational Information

the nation

First Choice Location:Zagreb
Second Choice Location:Tirana

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?:Already done
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Yes
Are there any special requests?:None
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation:
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask):A stock of equine meat and a cactus.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): In real life, Ghovatstan would be a merge of Romania,Moldova,Ukraine, and little bits of Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Imagine all of that with the ecosystem of central asian nations (Kyrgyzstan, western China, Afghanistan etc.)
Last edited by Ghovatstan on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Our Embassy Program

GHO NEWS: The national organ of news and propaganda
PRESIDENT KATSONKULI TO ANNUL TWO-CHILD OBLIGATION Population is divided
SOCCER: LOKOMOTIVA TASHISH WINS JUNIOR CUP Beat Dynamo Kamish 15-2
NEW FLAG WILL BE DISPLAYED TOMORROW Cities are preparing parades to salute the new flag

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 am

Ghovatstan wrote:National Information
(Image)
Official Name(s) of Nation: Republic of Ghovatstan
Short Name(s) of Nation: Ghovatstan
Form of Government: Single-party democratic presidential republic
Head of Government:Yamari Katsonkuli
Head of State:Yamari Katsonkuli
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Tsikishi Katsonkuli
Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :Friendly

Name:Yyky Shitsanka
Title of Nobility or Trade Title:none
Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:Husband (55) and two children (16 and 9)
Languages Spoken:English and Ghovatstani
If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?:Yes
Criminal Records:Once risked to have her children and husband taken away, neutered and labeled as "unfit parent", just for punishing the two kids too harshly for accidentally setting their house on fire. Acquitted, as her action was legitimate.
Background Information: Born in the Mountains of Gras and raised in the city of Saga Amara, got a doctorate in applied law and administration, and served for 5 years as a judge for the high court of Saga Amara. Also played as an actress for 4 episodes in popular Ghovatstani soap opera "Hello, Miss Kyare!"
Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?:Yes.
Any Health and Safety Information?: Near-sighted, needs glasses.

Trade Officer: H.M. Shupak Kretensh
Security Staff: 14
Service Staff: 3
Will you hire locally?:Yes
Number and Type of Weapons:Batons, tasers and 8mm handguns

Locational Information

the nation

First Choice Location:Zagreb
Second Choice Location:Tirana

Miscellaneous
Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?:Already done
Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Yes
Are there any special requests?:None
Please declare all and any drugs, alcohol, plants, or animals being brought into this nation:
Any opinions about Ivelboria? (If answered, we'll export anything you need, just ask):A stock of equine meat and a cactus.
Location of Nation: (Example - Exampletopia consists of Denmark, Germany and Poland): In real life, Ghovatstan would be a merge of Romania,Moldova,Ukraine, and little bits of Serbia, Hungary and Slovakia. Imagine all of that with the ecosystem of central asian nations (Kyrgyzstan, western China, Afghanistan etc.)

Dear Yyky Shitsankal, Ambassador of The Republic of Ghovatstan,

We are at an okay feeling to announce that we have now ACCEPTED your request, but with a suspicious notice.

We realised that your weaponry contained tasers, banned in Ivelboria. As of this, we will not bring them to our country. Since you put friendly though for viewing, we will still have embassies in each other. This will get suspended if any bad thing happens.

Your embassy location will be in Aacrosi Menelvu Road, Zagreb. We hope to seek good relations with you in future, and to help with wars, trades, agreements and many more stuff to come.

With no more to say, I'll say that,
YOU'RE WELCOME TO COME ANYTIME!

Yours sincerely with good pride,
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Embassy/Consulates Program of Ivelboria (PT|MT|OPEN)

Postby Ivelboria » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:13 pm

-Update-

We put two new forms!

One that is about moving your embassy (consulate) locations, the other is establishing a place of worship in either Tirenne or Kingerstan.
- NS stats not used.

Guineatrea
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Guineatrea » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Request for Place of Worship
National Information

Moving Information
What location do you decide to move your diplomatic building to?: Tirenne
Why do see this as a necessary option to do so?: We want to establish a place of worship (For your other form)
Will your family (if any) come?: No
Any other information we need to be informed of?: No
Last edited by Guineatrea on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:37 am

Guineatrea wrote:Request for Place of Worship
National Information

Moving Information
What location do you decide to move your diplomatic building to?: Tirenne
Why do see this as a necessary option to do so?: We want to establish a place of worship (For your other form)
Will your family (if any) come?: No
Any other information we need to be informed of?: No

Accepted! (Formal Reply will be in plan soon!)
- NS stats not used.

West Phoencia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoencia » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:27 am

Embassy / Consulate Request
    National Information
    Official Name(s) of Nation:The Confederate Kingdom of West Phoenicia
    Short Name(s) of Nation: West Phoenicia
    Form of Government:Monarchy
    Head of Government:Prime Minister Grace Atin
    Head of State: King Glenton Bush II
    Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Cardinal Jack Portland
    Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :neutral

Name: Colin King
    Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Count
    Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:Wife. 1 child
    Languages Spoken: Phoenician English
    If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: yes
    Criminal Records: clear
    Background Information:
    Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: no. Home schooled
    Any Health and Safety Information?: no

Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
    Trade Officer:
    Security Staff:12
    Service Staff:25
    Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea![/url]): pistols, automatic rifles.

Locational Information

Embassy [ ] Consulate [ ] Embassy

the nation

(Choices: Djurma-Eslevibudapest, Zagreb, Tirenne or Kingerstan)
    First Choice Location: Djurma-Eslevibudapest
    Second Choice Location:Tirenne

Miscellaneous
    Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?:yes

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=383237

Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Non-Aggression Treaty
    Are there any special requests?:no

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 am

West Phoencia wrote:    Embassy / Consulate Request
    National Information
    Official Name(s) of Nation:The Confederate Kingdom of West Phoenicia
    Short Name(s) of Nation: West Phoenicia
    Form of Government:Monarchy
    Head of Government:Prime Minister Grace Atin
    Head of State: King Glenton Bush II
    Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Cardinal Jack Portland
    Opinions Towards Ivelboria (Optional field) :neutral

Name: Colin King
    Title of Nobility or Trade Title: Count
    Will there be any family members accompanying the ambassador? If so please list.:Wife. 1 child
    Languages Spoken: Phoenician English
    If your nation does not speak a national language (Ivelboria) will said ambassador bring a translator?: yes
    Criminal Records: clear
    Background Information:
    Does the ambassador wish to send Children(If any) to school in Ivelboria?: no. Home schooled
    Any Health and Safety Information?: no

Please remember armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear, tasers and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment.
    Trade Officer:
    Security Staff:12
    Service Staff:25
    Number and Type of Weapons (This is an optional option, proudly suggested by Guineatrea![/url]): pistols, automatic rifles.

Locational Information

Embassy [ ] Consulate [ ] Embassy

the nation

(Choices: Djurma-Eslevibudapest, Zagreb, Tirenne or Kingerstan)
    First Choice Location: Djurma-Eslevibudapest
    Second Choice Location:Tirenne

Miscellaneous
    Would you like us to establish an embassy or consulate within your nation?:yes

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 3&t=383237

Would you like a Non-Aggression Treaty, Trade, or Alliance talks?:Non-Aggression Treaty
    Are there any special requests?:no

Dear Colin King, Ambassador of West Phonecia,

-REPEALED BY MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS-

We have unfortunately DENIED your request, with one or more reasons explained.

-Your Weapon equipment has not been as exact due to numbering lacking.

Although denied, we would like you to letter us (Telegram) us your new request, and we hope you will make it more okay.

Yours Sincerely,
Last edited by Ivelboria on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Guineatrea
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Guineatrea » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Ivelboria wrote:
(GUINEATREA HAS THE RIGHTS TO ASK ME TO CHANGE THE FORM)

Thanks for letting me have the rights! :D

For the Embassy Form, I suggest you inform what options are required, as of the denial of West Phonecia.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Guineatrea wrote:
Ivelboria wrote:
(GUINEATREA HAS THE RIGHTS TO ASK ME TO CHANGE THE FORM)

Thanks for letting me have the rights! :D

For the Embassy Form, I suggest you inform what options are required, as of the denial of West Phonecia.

I shall accept your form request!
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Form Key

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 pm

-UPDATE-

We added a form key to show what letters mean (Like RUIO or NR).

This form key is required for you to read as it shows what letters are saying ; the letters inform what options or whole sections/forms are required or not.

EDIT : Form Key Removed.
Last edited by Ivelboria on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

All Reply Ranks

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:31 am

This will show you all the ranks for your reply.
A reply rank is the result whether you are accepted, denied or just we are unsure.

Let's start!

DENIED - This rank is showing you have violated one of the rules of the application. As of this, you will be denied.
ACCEPTED - This rank is showing you have not violated one of the rules of the application. For this reason, you will be accepted.
PENDING - This is the weirdest rank. Your application may contain something that the Security Ministry is unsure of whether or not to ignore it, so they give a day period of 1 Week to check the form and then the final results will show if it's accepted or unapproved.

Just to help you with what these mean! (I'm sure everyone knows the first two :p )
- NS stats not used.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Postby Ivelboria » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:24 am

Please! Anyone going to do this?
- NS stats not used.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information