NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness (IC)

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

The Adventure continues...
OOC
TUS Traveler-Outer sections of the multiverse
Jacob Morris sat alone on the bridge of his ship, the Time and Universe Ship Traveler. It had been one year since his adventures with Elizabeth, Tadayoshi, The Doctor, and many other heroes. He still remembered how they all came together to stop Infinity, the mad Ancient One. He missed those days.

Luckily he had a feeling that he was going to be able to relive those days. His ship was currently en route to Elizabeth's world, were he hopefully would be able to find his old friend. He had a mission that she might be interested in; He was currently trying to take down a group of intergalactic slave traders.

Ever since the walls of reality fell, the slavers business had been booming. They were flying across reality, capturing innocent people to sell into slave labor. It was disgusting. Jacob had every intention of making them pay, however he could use some assistance. I hope she's interested, but if not hey; at least I saw her again. The Half-blood thought.

And so that was what Conundrum was doing before Nothingness came.

Underworld
Hades was alive. After he was scattered across reality by Infinity, he managed to reform himself using the souls he collected. Now he was standing in his Underworld, preparing for his next action. "Are you sure about this Lord Hades? I doubt she's gonna be happy to see you. Hoo hoo hoo!" Thanatos inquired. Hades laughed. "Frankly Thannypoo I could care less whether she's happy or not!" He replied as the mound of souls he collected came together.

The souls condensed into the figure of a giant woman. She had snakes in her hair, and her skin was pale. She was lying on the ground while Hades looked over her. "Oh Medusa! Wake up!" Hades commanded. Medusa's eyes flew open, and she looked up at Hades with contempt. "Oh what do you want? Can't you just let me die in peace?!" She demanded.

Hades cackled. "Oh silly Medusa! Of course I can't! I need you for my army." He said as Medusa stood up at her full height. She was easily as tall as Hades was, however in terms of power Hades had her beat by a mile. "And what happens if I refuse to help you? I told you that I won't be your puppet Hades!" She replied. Hades smiled and pointed at Medusa.

She was suddenly on the ground screaming in pain. "I built in a little fail-safe for your new body this time Medusa, so I'm afraid that you have no choice in the matter. Like I said last time; I am your master and I will revive you as many times as I please!" Hades exclaimed. Medusa was still screaming while Thanatos watched his former commander with a concerned look.

"Alright! I'll lead your armies just stop!" Medusa exclaimed, and Hades complied. The goddess of Darkness was panting heavily and Hades chuckled wickedly. "Good. Now then lets get to business! It's been a year after all, and there is a Multiverse out there ripe for the picking!" Hades turned to look into the distance.

"Let's get this party started!"
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:02 pm

New York, New York..United States of America..

The Empire State building, an iconic symbol of the city of New York could not withstand the pressure put on it. Multiple rockets had hit the legendary building, and the inside had been turned into a hellish inferno of blazing fires. People inside screamed and cried out for those they loved, but their pleas for help where all but futile. Nobody would come to save them, they were damned to be burned alive by bright hellfire, or suffocate by pitch black smoke.

Those who were lucky enough to be able to escape would find out themselves it was the opposite. The streets where burned, bodies of men women and children, all only a mere few hours ago where playing, exploring, and visiting in the most lively city ever, laid to waste. Those women unlucky enough to still be alived where raped and feasted upon at the dame time. And before those who got out could proccess what was ocurring, they would be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire.

The pressure on the Empire State building worsened when a massive Zeppelin glided past it. It could not withstand the force of the air ship's massive engines, and finally caved in upon itself. As it fell, a massive cloud of dust from the buldings interior would engulf the street, blinding those unfortunate enough to still be alive at the time.

The Major was unsatisified with this war...It was everything he had hoped for and more. With his new abilities, he multiplied his armies by undeniably amazing numbers. Crushed Alucard and Hellsing within moments, and still had enough time for dinner. But..It was not enough.
He chuckled to himself as he sliced into his steak with his knife, and took a bite of the meat using his fork. "Herr Doktor" The Major said, swallowing his food.
"Jawohl, Herr Major?" The Doktor asked, stepping towards his commander.
"Zhis var bores me...The scale is far too small, vhen I know much more lies beyond a simple union of reality..."
"Of course Herr Major..What is it exactly do you want then?"
"You and I both remember our capabilities Herr Doktor.."
"But zhe traveler alliance-"
"It has been one year, one year of planning, if anyzing zhey vill fall for our ultimate trap.." The Major grinned..
"So Herr Doktor...Prepare the Millennium fleet for Multiversal..MOBILIZATION!"
The Major turned to look out his window, out over the burnt New York skyline. Hundreds of thousands of Zeppelins filled the air, blasting the city into nothing but bricks. Millions of dots fell from these ships.. Nazi vampires jumping from the Zeppelins to the ground to begin their full assault. No parachute needed, they could easily survive the fall..
"To zhe night of war..Herr Doktor.."
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:30 am, edited 5 times in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:08 pm

The Felt; Crowbar

Your name is Crowbar. You’ve got a pretty decent life and job, you guess. Honestly, not much to do ‘round this big green house. The Doc’s told you to get all the crew together and head in to get briefed on some big hullabaloo that’s happened recently or somethin’.

You don’t mind workin’ for The Doc. He’s a hell of a lot better than big ol’ Green Face from back in yer’ earlier days, who just loved to call you a bunch of different names. Gnomes, elves, lizard men… Honestly, the list just goes on. You call him all sorts of names too, to get back at him for that. Not really deliberately, or consciously either though, sometimes. It’s kinda hard to get a feel for people with big green skulls for faces who hire you for the rest of your existence though.

Now that all that big huzzah’s over ‘bout some kid who offed The Big Green, Doc Scratch is the new one in control, and he apparently intends to stay that way. The Doc still loves to prattle on sometimes though on how we used to want death and all that, but now he’s got all the power and will in the damn world. Sometimes you just want to smack him upside and leave your contract at that.

I do believe that would be a foolish use of your time, energy, and life, Mister Seven.

See? There he goes again, with his stupid omniscience. Telepathic trickery. ‘Least he speaks with a nice green shade to his words now, instead of that damn invisible white. Too bad on the walls of the mansion, his green words may as well be invisible too.

Anyways, normally, you’d spend the next three hours tryin’ to round up a bunch of chuckleheads together into something, anything really. But today, you were in luck, ‘cause they were all playing Table Stickball with one of The Doc’s Cue Balls in one place, which he don’t take kindly to. Poor Itchy took an entire month to patch up.

Yeah, it took a few minutes to pass a month by. A man who whets his hands as much as you with time-travel ain’t got no time for anything much, but at least you always know you’ve got as much time as you want.

Oop, and there Clover goes, hit by something from the future and tumblin’ into a wall. You’ll probably leave it at that, considering you’re almost definitely the one who hit him from the future anyways, and it wouldn’t do to piss yourself off.

So here you are now, Crowbar, Number 7 of this troupe of monkeys, walkin’ down a green painted corridor in a green sky, blendin’ in like a chameleon.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

If knowledge is power, then we are all powerless and the universe is god.

Saint Morning
Minister

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Silver Millennium

It has been two years since the destruction of Infinity and the Silver Millennium continues to prosper and advance. While the rest of the Milky Way Galaxy lays in ruin, the Silver Millennium exist in peaceful tranquility, blissfully ignorant of the devastation that has fallen its cosmic neighbors.

However, that would not last.

Near the edge of the Empire of the Silver Millennium. A dark force etched closer, rapidly approaching the Planet Pluto. The citizens of the Planet continued their day like usual, unaware of the darkness that was about to descend upon their small home world.

The skies above the small planet lit up as thousands of energy beams rained down upon the planet's surface. Effortless destroying cities and towns and killing thousands and injuries twice as many. The citizens of Pluto screamed in terror as a giant space loomed above the planet’s surface, the source of sudden assault.

Suddenly a figure would emerge from the space ship and teleport above the capital city of Pluto. Her long blue locks flowing gently in the wind and her cat-like eyes staring appreciatively at the Palace of Pluto below her. A Sadistic grin soon formed on her face as several mirrors appeared around the city and violently began to suck people into them, trapping them inside the confines of said mirrors.

“Dead Scream” A voice chanted and a powerful orb of energy would nearly collide with the beautiful figure’s back. However, the being suddenly vanished last second, reappearing several feet to the side.

Sailor Pluto rose into the air, her eyes narrowing, and her Garnet rod pointed towards the intruder. “Who are you?” She demanded, the anger quite clear in her voice. “How dare you attack this planet. Such a heinous act must be punished.”

The being turned her head slightly and stared at Sailor Pluto with amusement. “The Time Goddess herself.” She said with slight admiration. Turning towards Sailor Pluto, the being curtsied. “It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I am Queen Nehellenia.”

Sailor Pluto continued to glare at the supposed Queen, her garnet rod glowing slightly. “What is the purpose of this attack!” She demanded furiously.

Queen Nehellenia simply smiled at Sailor Pluto as she straightened herself. “So tell me Time Goddess.” She began, ignoring Sailor Pluto’s demand. “What’s it like to be eternally beautiful?”

Suddenly Pluto would be surrounded by several mirrors that all shot powerful beams of energy at her.

Bayonetta Universe

The Umbra witch shot out several bullets that embedded themselves into the flesh of multiple angels who had been foolish enough to descend upon her while she was out shopping. She kicked another angel into a nearby shop window, causing it to shatter upon impact.

Using witch time, she effortless dodged several fast strike from three angels that decided to tag team her. Twirling around rapidly, the angels would be rewarded with three well-placed bullets in their skulls and a one-way ticket to Inferno, for their efforts.

“I really hate doing this in my Sunday best.” The Umbra witched complained. The angels of Paradiso seemed to be extra fidgety recently and it was honestly getting on the witch’s nerve. Couldn’t she just go shopping once without being assault from all sides?

The Umbra witch pivoted around and jabbed her gun into the face of another angel that wanted to try its luck against her. Honestly, she found it amusing that the big boys couldn’t touch her and yet these small fries believed they could.

The sound of gun-shots from above alerting the Umbra witch of the presence of her fellow witch. Jeanne descended towards the ground and with quite stride made her way to Bayonetta, striking down any angel that got in her way.

“You’re getting sloppy Cereza.” Jeanne taunted in a friendly way as she neared her Umbra sister. “Usually, you’d be done by now.”

Bayonetta twirled her guns in her grasps, her heels clicking on to the hard ground as she effortless side stepped an angel who struck at her with his blade. Grabbing said blade, the umbra witch yanked it out of the angel’s grasp and cut the creature down the middle.

“Yes, well, you could say that these set just caught me off guard.”

Jeanne snorted. “These feather-brains need to learn their place.”

Bayonetta smiled sadistically. “Why don’t we teach them then?”

Undertale Universe

Hotaru stood alone in the pasta aisle of the local supermarket, her hand wrapped around a jar of sauce. Her dark purple hair swayed slight over her shoulders as she began to inspect the contents of the jar to decide if it would be suitable. Papyrus wanted to make pasta again, and while the skeleton had definitely improved over the past two years since she came to this world, she was honestly getting sick of eating it on an almost weekly basis.

At some point she was going to have to introduce him to new kinds of food. She sighed when she finally realized that, that particular brand was something Papyrus hated and most definitely wouldn’t want to put in his pasta. Placing the jar back on the shelf, she pulled backwards, only to be assaulted by a profound headache.

She gripped her head in pain and dropped to her knees. The Symbol of Saturn flashing on her forehead as images flooded her mindscape. Images of Sans fading and crumbling to dust, images of destroyed worlds and lost lives, the sounds of pain and tortured souls and a malicious cackle. The voice of which sounded eerily similar to her own.

Do you honest think you could have a happy ending? A voice in her head taunted as the images and voices grew more pronounce and the pain even more severe. Hotaru bit down gently on her lower lip to prevent herself from screaming out in pain

These memories. These visions. That voice. She didn’t understand them; she didn’t want to understand them.

She just wanted them to leave her alone.

Suddenly she felt a soft hand touch her forehead and a wave of calm crashed upon her. The pain instantly dissipating as well as the voices and the glowing symbol of Saturn. Hotaru blinked in shock as she raised her gaze to see a small boy standing in front of her.

He looked no older than 11 and had short, curly hair that was mostly hidden under a yellow cap. His shirt matched the colour of his hat with the addition of black strips. He was also wearing a pair of short jeans pants and brown shoes. Wrapped around his shoulders were thick belt-like straps that connected to a leather bag that rested comfortable against his back.

Hotaru stared at the boy in confusion for a moment before tilting her head to side, her hair swaying at the motion, and smiled warmly at the boy who stared shyly back at her. “Hello there.” She said softly as she raised a hand to hold the boy’s hand. “Are you lost?” She inquired.

The boy didn’t respond verbally and only shook his head in response. “So where are your parents then?” She inquired and began to glance around.

The boy didn’t respond and continued to stare at Hotaru. When Hotaru couldn’t find anyone she turned her gaze back to the boy and continued to smile at him, despite her confusion. “What’s your name then?”

The child didn’t respond; however, he did remove his hand from her forehead.

Hotaru stood up to her feet and placed a hand on the boy’s shoulder. “You should really go back to your parents, I’m sure they're worried about you.” She said as she removed her hand from his shoulder and began to walk away. However, before she could, the boy gripped her hand.

“Ness.” He said quietly as Hotaru turned her head towards him.

She blinked in confusion for a moment before she realized that he just told her his name. “That’s a nice name.” She complimented a she turned and bent down slightly to match the 10-year old’s height. “Where are your parent’s Ness?”

“Dead.”

Hotaru was taken back by how quickly and emotionless the boy responded to her. His parents where dead? Then why was he here? where was his guardians?

“I’m sorry to hear that… do you have anyone else watching you then?”

Ness shook his head in response and Hotaru felt herself involuntarily wince at that. He had no one? He was only 10 for god’s sake!

Hotaru bite down on her lower lips once more as she straightened and made a decision. “Why don’t you come home with me then?” She said, lacing her hand with his.

Ness didn’t respond. Although he did etch closer to her. Smiling Hotaru gently tugged the curly-haired boy along with her. Making sure she picked up the sauce Papyrus wanted and checking it out through the cashier before leaving the supermarket with Ness in tow.

It didn’t take them long to reach the house where Sans, Papyrus and Hotaru was staying. Hotaru reached into her pockets with her free hand, took out a key, and unlocked the door to the house.

“I’m home!” She called out. Instantly Ness found himself hiding behind Hotaru as the two awaited the response from the other residents of the house.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:12 pm

The Felt; Crowbar

Goddamn Clover workin’ it up again. That little smutty bastard can’t seem to tell when it’s time to stop the tomfoolery and get on with it. Itchy’s dancin’ too, and your retinas are somewhat preoccupied with looking away from that terrible sight.

These two seem to have two or three charms between ‘em, who knows? Leprechaun romance is complicated, even to you. Hell, the smartest person besides you is Stitches or Quarters, and they’re not too bright either, even if they’re probably the most reliable and down-to-Alternia people you know.

You tell Trace to get the hell over here, and you grab his shoulder, and travel about a minute into the past. Clover can’t dodge predestined Crowbar flails. A few minutes in the past, Clover goes flyin’ like a golf ball, just as expected. They probably aren’t very hurt though, stupid luck powers always makin’ their wishes come true and stoppin’ bullets in the middle of the air or summat.

Honestly you don’t know why you bother around with leading this gang anymore. The Doc really doesn’t mind if you leave, ‘cause there isn’t much point for you to stick around anymore. The entire gang is sort of like a lazy half-assed attempt for The Doc now, something he uses when he can’t be bothered. The honest-to-God only reason you stayed is because you have no idea where the hell you’re gonna go, and with all this talk of universes cracking or something like that, which honestly, isn’t very surprising considering what’s normally going on, you think you’ll stay with the pack. The only reason you still got any jobs back in the day was because Good ol’ Cal was too nostalgic about you guys from his littler days.

Keep soldierin’ on Crowbar, you tell yerself. Someday this ragtag bunch of morons will actually amount to something. Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
I have gazed beyond the bounds of infinity, the folds of reality that keep us entombed in disillusion, hiding us from the treasures of ultimate knowledge, and thus, ultimate power.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Undertale-Sans, Papyrus, and Gaster's home
Doctor W.D. Gaster walked down the stairs into the main room of his and his son's home. One year of inactivity in the Mulitverse allowed him and his sons to bond more. They had already gone on several vacations, and Gaster had even fixed up Sans's old lab, which he worked in daily to keep himself occupied.

As for Hotaru, Gaster had quickly accepted her into the family, and he considered her as a daughter. So when she came home with a little child hidden behind her back, needless to say he was surprised.

"Oh. Why hello Hotaru. Who might the little one be?" Gaster inquired as he gestured to the child.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 pm

William Keenings Introduction; Meets Bayonetta

“Hello and welcome to Democracy News on the Freedom Network. I’m James Smith, broadcasting live from the Big Apple.

William Keenings stepped up to the podium earlier today at 4:20PM to deliver a sermon about the virtues of freedom, justice and gun-ownership to the proud citizens of the most free nation in all of the three continents and five oceans. The sacred recording of our beloved and infallible great and benevolent leader reads as follows;

“My fellow people of Americania. Today, I would like to address the matters at hand. After last century’s scheduled mass-shooting, we have decided to install autonomous kill drones inside our public spaces, designed to lock onto any individual deemed “not patriotic enough”, including anyone who is religious and not Christian, anyone who has not cried a single tear while singing the pledge of allegiance within the last 24 hours and anyone who has immigrated into the United States or has had any of their ancestors from the last 3 generations and extended families do so.

Our nation’s finest scientists worked on the algorithm for multiple minutes for the past few years, and we are proud to announce its programming runs off of the “Call of Duty Players AI” intelligence we have developed for this express purpose. I have doubt this will only further our endeavour as a country to help wipe the stench of Communism and non-Capitalists from the multiverse.

Goodbye.”

At that point, all of the uncountable trillions of pounds of fat began to applaud him as he stepped off of his podium, at which point over eighteen thousand were crushed under a horde of patriots attempting to touch his glorious face, which I don’t blame them for. I was there too, and I think I touched his left little-toe twice.

Shortly after the speech, William was reported missing after his body sank into an interdimensional portal and vanished while watching reruns of The Patriotism Show on his television. We the American people have no doubt he will be back soon.

Thank you folks, and as always, praise America.”

“Damn it James! Stop crying!”

“I can’t help it! I’m just so worried about him! What if senpai gets hurt or something!?”

“That’s none of our business. We all know he’s actually being controlled by Lizard People Illuminati super soldiers from space.”

“Good point.”

UNTIMELY TRANSITION TO ANOTHER SCEEEENNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

William was falling. That much he knew. He was falling, just like his enemies’ political careers. It was probably those damn space-faring Communists again!

“SEAL Team 6, converge on my position for extraction.”

Nope, nothing. Shucks. At least he still had his trusty wallet. Reaching inside, he gently patted his pet Bald Eagle’s sparkly, shining scalp.

“There there, Abraham. Everything will be okay.”

“Shoosh… Shoooosshhh….” *Pap pap*.

And thus, every single person who ever read that cried a single tear of patriotic happiness for our beloved generous ruler god, whose wise words will always be remembered as the scriptures of the oracle. All hail America!

“Oof! Damn, my freedom-loving backside!”

Looking around, all William saw was... Some chick from a game he played? Bayonetta was it? He didn't know and he didn't really care. Getting up and turning in a circle, taking his trusty genetically engineered eagle out and placing it on his elbow, and using his other arm to point his custom manufactured Colt M9 in all directions, his face assumed a mask of suspicion and caution, watching the skies for the angels;

“Are you Communists?! Have you come to take my precious Abraham away from me!? YOU’LL NEVER TAKE HIM ALIVE!”
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Darkspace, Halo universe

Darkspace, the home of the reapers, ever sense they were unleashed onto the multiverse one year ago, they have been 'ascendng' many technological advanced races, adding their strange technology to their own. First it was Dalek technology, then information of potential species gathered by hacking Borg ships. But most of the tech they assimilated were from races that they found randomly, over the corse of they year, they lost a few reapers, but none very important. Plus their 'corpes' would still indoctrinate whoever boarded them.

New York, New York, Camp Half Blood

Percy Jackson was training. Last year when he got a message and quest from the gods about the multiverse, he had no idea on how to get out there, so he asked his friends n the Hesphestus cabin to help him out on something that would get him into the multiverse. They said they remembered a machine from an old Television show that could help, but it would require a lot of time to build. Today was the day, when he went to it, it looked like an old brittish police box, but it was bigger on the inside, a lot bigger. Leo said it would only be good for one use as they could only do so much with what they had, even with help from their father and Athena.

"That's fine guys, I just hope I know how to use it." Percy chuckled. When he went in he pulled some levers and the police box took off.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Doc Scratch

Ah yes. Welcome to my parlour. Forget the doorbell, it does not exist, nor does my humble abode in your view, but I’m sure you have a very decent depiction inside your head. Of course, it is still wildly inaccurate, for you see, I am omniscient!

Ah, where are my manners! Apologies, my guest, step inside this purely theoretical and fake door, into the fine establishment that I call my home.

Again, apologies, for any kind of debacle you may have had with my resident group of morons, The Felt.

Haa haa.

Hee hee.

Hoo hoo.

Sit down, and make yourself comfortable. The fireplace is blazing! Feel free to look around at any fine pieces of art you may be interested in. Of particular interest to me, is this rather large green grandfather clock here! The tale of how I acquired it is truly a tale to dazzle, and a tale to excite! But I digress.

I have brought you here, or rather, you have decided to come here through your vision alone, to meet me, yes? Now, help yourself to some licorice scotty dogs. We’re far from done!

Haa haa.

Hee hee.

Hoo hoo.

Now, some would love to accuse me of some kind of tomfoolery of japery hidden within my words, but I beg to differ. I do not make subtle jokes. Jokes are things that you cannot predict and that are surprising when they are revealed to you. If they take long enough, they are then a prank, however. I do not do pranks. I only make jokes.

Once again, you find me rambling! How rude of myself. My name is Doc Scratch, and I welcome you to my mansion!

Ah, you enquire about the clock from earlier? There are over a thousand spread throughout the house! In fact, almost exactly one thousand and thirty, if I recall correctly.

You say, or rather, you think that you didn’t ask about the clock? I can read your thoughts. I can tell you’re desperate to know about it deep down.

That clock was hand-made in Alternia, but a long-dead disciple of The Sufferer, another tantalizing tale that I shall regale you with in due time, but not today. Instead, let me tell you it now! That clock was made as a tribute to The Sufferer’s timeless message. The clock is unfortunately completely non-utilitarian in its use, as it has no internal workings and thus its hands always stay in one place, which is some form of metaphor about how The Sufferer has an eternal impact on Troll Society with his message or whatnot.

I see you are tiring of my prattling. Yes, see yourself out the door if you will. I have some scotty dogs to clean off the floor from your mental tomfoolery.

Ta ta!
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:28 pm

"Hey friend. There are better places to take a nap then on the ground you know."

Chrom stood in front of an armored figure. He didn't recognize anything about the armor or its design. It was beyond basic metal armor. It glowed and it didn't seem like any skin was showing from the wearer. It looked incredibly heavy. How could anyone lift it? The figure's armor wasn't the only notable thing. It also had a shield, white and red. It was perfectly circular and far larger than most shields.

Yet this figure was hardly the oddest thing Chrom had seen all day.

The two were standing in the abandoned ruins of a city. It wasn't any city Chrom would recognize. The buildings were huge and towering, and all made of metal. The abandoned husks of cars littered the streets. It was an alien environment to the prince, but the figure in front of him would recognize it. He knew it all too well.

"Friend?"

The figure roused to its feet. Chrom had seen a lot but for the first time he felt a bit of fear as the armored figure reached its full height. Only its form looked human. There were no recognizable human features on the figure.

"What, what are you?

The figure's optics flashed to life, and suddenly red marks went up all around the nearby buildings.

Theyre back. he thought to himself.

"Get back!" he yelled as he grabbed Chrom and threw him behind him. He then shielded them both with his shield.

Out of the glass windows of the crumbling skyscrapers came several robotic drones. Less humanoid in appearance than the figure they formed around the duo.

Chrom drew his sword. The legendary blade Falchion. The figure looked back, it's helmet obscuring an unbelieving expression.

"Kid you're going to need more than a sword to stand a chance against these things."

"I'm not backing down if that's what you're asking."

Suddenly the figure spun around and deflected an energy blast from one of the drones. It responded by blasting the drone with energy from the shield. The drone went flying backwards melting from the blast. Chrom couldn't help but be shocked from the things he was seeing, but his resolve only grew.

"Stay on me then. Keep close and attack only on my mark. These things are mindless, they can easily be tricked."

Chrom nodded and readied his sword as the drones approached the duo.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:32 pm

An era of peace, justice, freedom, imagine it. Isn't something we all want? Imagine a multiverse where the likes of Hades never occur. Where another infinity will not rise, where a Millennium won't kill...I like this idea..So should you. Conundrum.

Flashbacks. Memories..They whizzed by so fast it was almost impossible to catch. Samantha, Group 935...Zombies. Tank, Nikolai, Takeo...He opened his eyes and saw the dark holes of a plague doctor mask through green liquid in a tube. Close his eyes. Count, wake up, months later. Nobody. Close eyes, count. Wake up, its back. Close eyes, "Progress is well." He heard them say. Repeat that twelve times. Open eyes, "Progress is well."

Everythings a blur. Too fast to comprehend, to quick, but too slow. Times moving. How long, a year? He didn't remember what happened to him. Everything since Der Riese was gone. This wasn't right. Right? He blinked. Moved a bit, there was commotion outside the first time he moved. Then there was silence. Alone, again. Nobody to guide him. I was fuck-

The glass smashed open and all the liquid poured out. A hand reached in and pulled him from the liquid. "Listen here, Richtofen!" Takeo yelled. He looked to his right, there was Tank coughing up a storm as he got up.

"You have limited options! They erased everything you know about the multiverse." Takeo picked Richtofen up "We don't have much time!" Takeo pushed a leather book into Richtofen's hands "Take this device, teleport far from here! Do not mention this to me when you eventually meet me again! Now go, the multiverse lies in your hands!" Takeo slammed the button on the device and pushed Tank and Richtofen away from him. Before they could speak, they were gone.

Takeo breathed heavily, and unsheathed his katana. Preparing for his enemies to meet him.

"What have you done?"
"What is right." Takeo replied pacing back and forth, keeping his eyes on the enemies.
"You have only hurt yourself." said a cold, calm and collected female voice.
"I know what I have done.." Takeo said..Staring at the figures with intense hatred.

"You damaged time with that.." Suddenly, Takeo found himself entangled in a red glowing rope. He dropped his Katana as he struggled. The figure stepped from the shadows.. It looked like a plague Doctor..Takeo knew better. "A shame you wasted so much energy..." The being grabbed Takeo by the throat and began increasing its grip."A shame you will not die as a hero"

The thing growled as his finger began to dig into Takeo's skin. The Man began to gasp as the fingers of the plague doctor entered his throat, and blood spilled all over the floor below. What a horrible way to go. He couldn't breathe, and only made pitiful gasps and groans as he thrashed violently.

And after a few minutes, the fingers wrapped around the spinal cord and..snap.

The plague doctor pulled his hand from inside's Takeo's throat, and allowed the blood to drip from its hand onto the floor.

"A mess. Recover the DNA and prepare the process..."
Last edited by The German Democratic Reich on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:32 pm

The Felt; Crowbar Introduction; Meets Ness

Hey, who’re these fellas, out here in the middle of nowhere? Where even are you and the gang? Snowman’s walkin’ though, like the spooky broad she is. She’s not as scary as before, her life previously bein’ tied to your entire existence and whatnot. Still, old reputations die hard, and that hag’s still got some fighting spirit left in her.

You tell the rest of the gang to hurry along, lest they all decide to go home and get some coffee or something. You’d bet a million boonbucks that without you to deal with ‘em they’d end up gettin’ baked into a pastry or something in some far off place. Honestly, you still have no idea how half the gang got stuck inside a refrigerator for two years, though it’s not too unlikely, considerin’ stuff like Biscuits’ oven exists.

You pull out a piece of paper from ‘yer pocket, something written by The Doc, about how the new guy’s real dangerous or some hogwash like that. Still, it never hurts to be careful. You look up at Ness and holler a bit, wavin’ yer arm in the air like a lunatic. Honestly, you’d feel real nice if you could just smack them around a bit and be done with it, which is about as much respect as they deserve, as far as you care.

I heavily recommend that you don’t follow up on that plan, Mister Seven. They could kill you at a whim, if they were truly angry.

Looks like it’s going to be one of those days, huh? That’s what you work for though, and it’s what you like ‘bout The Doc. Better get goin’. Steppin’ forward, you hold out your hand, your crowbar lazily draped on your shoulder with your other hand.
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:34 pm

The Ockham's Razor flew slowly through space, as Tadayoshi looked onward, gazing into the void past the bridge of his ship. Soon, a beep could be heard from a console in the bridge. Fay, sitting next to one of the screens, turned around to face Tadayoshi.
"Hey, D! We've got a new assignment! Someone wants to hire us to find out where their kids went. Apparently, some slavers had visited their planet not too long ago, and these guys think their kids were taken."
"Huh. Okay, we'll take the case. Make sure to get as much information as you can."

It had been a long time since the adventures with Conundrum-Due to traveling through space for much of the time, Tadayoshi and his crew were only a couple months older biologically, but a little over two years had occurred to them chronologically. By now, they had established themselves as a multiversal private investigative mercenary group.

"Make the jump to the client's planet. From there, we can start our investigation."

Miyu Lynx, a long time friend of Fay, gave a silent thumbs up from a different part of the bridge, and input some coordinates, and the ship made an instantaneous jump to the new planet.

Ty cleared his head, and looked down the scope of his rifle. He breathed in for a few seconds, held his breath, and squeezed the trigger.
"That's all of the rounds. I've got to say, you've gotten to be a pretty good shot." said a man sitting not too far away.

Ty reeled in the target paper, and looked at it.
"Not good enough. I'll be back in two weeks."

The man looked at Ty, confused.
Jeez, it's like this guy wants to be the world's best sniper or something...

Ty left the shooting range, and walked down the street. He sighed, as he saw Gold come up.
"Dude, you don't even want to use guns... Why are you even bothering with that? We're going to be late-the gates are gonna close soon."
"If I ever have to use a gun again, I damn well better not miss. I don't want to hit another innocent person."
"Oh..." Gold responded. That's what this is about... he thought to himself.
"Well, I understand."

After the events they experienced in the multiverse, Gold and Ty had spent much of their time back in their world fighting in the Ferrum Region; They had been told of the region by Professor Elm, and decided to challenge the League there. They quickly learned of the different fighting style used, along with something called Synergy Burst. It took them a while to pick up, but by now they had gotten the hang of it. Gold and Ty were determined to grow stronger to protect their own world, and to hopefully right wrongs they had made in the past; Their challenge of the Ferrum Region had been the first step, and now they planned to emulate an old friend in their training, and go to Mt. Silver to train.

Gold and Ty made their way to the League HQ, where they approached the guard in front of the gate to Mt. Silver. Gold flashed his I.D., and the guard let them through.
"By the way, how long should we expect you to be?"
"Not sure. No longer than two weeks."
Two weeks? They're going to spend two weeks on Mt. Silver? They must be insane! Even Red only spent five days before coming back exhausted those years ago...
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Silver Millennium

The vast unknowns of the Universe contain mysterious few could even hope to comprehend. From the farthest edges of this darkness came the being known as Sailor Galaxia. From time immortal, Sailor Galaxia's evil spread slowly across the cosmos as she seeks the Sailor Crystals of all Sailor Senshi. And so at long last has Galaxia come to the Milky Way to collect the last Sailor Crystals and achieve ultimate power.

The denizens of Silver Millennium, so far oblivious to Galaxia's growing power, carried on even as Pluto came under assault and Neptune and Uranus fell to Galaxia. All this was about to change as darkness filled the area around the Crystal Palace. In moments, whole swathes of the Moon were destroyed by Galaxia's power. Princess Serenity ran out of the Palace to see the wholesale slaughter of her people, watching in utter horror.

"Who would do such a thing?" the Princess asked, tears falling down her face. As if to answer, Galaxia herself appeared before Serenity with a cocky smile on her gorgeous face.

"I am Galaxia, ruler of the cosmos," the woman said, "surrender and accept your fate, or die."

"I won't let you do this," Serenity yelled, "Moon Crystal Power!" In a flash of light, the young ruler transformed. "I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon! And now, in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

Galaxia laughed at the young woman.

"My dear, it is I who shall punish you." With the simple raising of her hand, Galaxia fired blasts of energy at Sailor Moon, easily incapacitating the young Guardian. "And now my friend, you will die"

Dio Brando

"The World, time stop!" The battle cry echoed throughout the area as DIO was about to finish his battle against the Stardust Crusaders. Already most of the warriors had fallen; all that remained was Jotaro Kujo. The century old Vampire sauntered over to his greatest enemy.

"It has been useless from the start Jotaro to think that you could defeat me, DIO." The Vampire raised his right fist and seamlessly sent it into JoJo's body. As time resumed, the young warrior collapsed, his blood pouring out of his open wound. He looked up for one last moment as DIO smiled.

"Goodbye, JoJo."

After a century of waiting, nothing stood between DIO and absolute world conquest. As the citizens of Cairo fled from the fighting in the city, the new master of Earth let out a final laugh.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Skeleton House-Undertale

Hotaru turned just Gaster came down the stairs and smiled warmly at the older of the three skeleton. She had grown quite close with all three skeletons to the point where she saw all three of them as family. Her head lowered towards Ness who was still hiding behind her. Whether it was in fear or just plain shyness she couldn’t really tell.

“His name is Ness.” She said as she nudges the boy. “Come on, say hi.”

Ness peered over slightly and looked up at the tall skeleton with curious dark eyes. “Hi” He said meekly before hiding behind Hotaru once more. Hotaru sighed although the smile was still on her face, her eyes was fill with amusement as she watched the boy tried to hide himself from Gaster’s view.

“He doesn’t have any family.” She suddenly said. “And he seems attach to me for some strange reason and I didn’t want to leave him all alone so I brought him with me.” She said as she explains the boy’s presence with the house.

For some reason she felt that she couldn’t help but feel a connection with the boy. “I hope that this won’t be a problem?”

Suddenly the conversation between the two would be erupted when a flash of green light disrupted the view of all the people in the room. When the strange figure made their way towards Ness, Hotaru gently placed the boy further behind her.

“Who are you?” She inquired. Ignoring his outstretched hand.

Silver Millennium

“Princess!” Jupiter, screamed as her heels clacked on the ground. Running full speed towards Sailor Moon, her arms soon wrapped around the unconscious form of the fallen princess. She shook the princess gently, trying to jolt her awake but to no avail.

Her fist clenched as she gently placed the Princess of the Silver Millennium on to the ground. “Why you- “Suddenly electricity began to spark around Sailor Jupiter as she glared upwards at Galaxia.

“I’ll make you pay for that!” She claimed as she launched upwards, her fist sparking with electricity as she attempts to strike at Galaxia full force.

“Burning Mandela!”

“Mercury aqua Mist!”

A stream of fire and a blast of water would come hurtling towards Galaxia from behind.
Last edited by Saint Morning on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:14 pm

The White Tiger Palace (Neyla's home), Ecumene Verse

Home. It felt good to be within the ancient 16th century castle that served as both her residence and the center of Thessian Civilization. By now the damage done to the palace grounds had been repaired, and there was no sign any attack had ever taken place. Well, save security. Sentinels followed the empress at all times, determined to defend the tigress. The presence of Honor Guard and Promeatheans was obvious, and a pair of Forerunner gunships were in the sky above the structures of the palace at all times. At this time she was not in her armor, but wore her royal robes and crown, as it had been a regular day for her....and that day was ending. She was in her personal chambers within the palace, eating her dinner before she would go to bed. Outside, Liasha rose, the terraformed moon of Thessia visible out a window. Her birthday was tomorrow, and arrangements were being made through the night to prepare. Shiala had by now recovered from her injuries and was asleep, and Shi'era had destroyed the rebellion on Miyesmos. The Lord of Admirals had begun to assemilate the system of their conquored civilization, and with Forerunner technology, had begun to terraform the more habitable worlds.

The Dragon Temple (Cynder's Home), Alternate Spyro Verse

A year since an errant trip to Convexity led to her grandest adventure, and at last her mind was her own. Malefor no longer controlled the black dragoness, and she now faught against the Apes, led by Gaul, their king....the very one who had but a decade ago overran the ancient Dragon Temple and took her egg and destroyed the others in a vain attempt to prevent the prophasized birth of the next purple dragon. They had litterally chased her from Concurrent Skies, her former base of opperations. Over time, her body grew healthy and strong, where before it was painfully gaunt and weak. She also now knew of Spyro, and though he was still much smaller then her, she and him got along and she had in fact became his guardian. All was right in her little world, as togeather with the rest of the Guardians and Spyro, they had turned back the tide of the war against Gaul.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:17 pm

It looked like Chrom and the armored figure were fighting together, side by side. But in reality the figure was furiously jumping around trying to make sure none of the robotic drones could land a hit on Chrom. Chrom for his part stood ready to engage, but no drones made it to him.

The figure fought fiercely but as he threw his shield at one of the drones it managed to knock it aside so that it did not return to him. The drone came at Chrom, who slashed it with his sword. The legendary Falchion, which was capable of slaying dragons, simply bounced off the armor of the drone staggering Chrom. As he tried to recover the drone prepared to strike him, but the armored figure rushed forward with rocket powered boots and slammed into the drone. He landed on his hands and used the momentum to propel himself upwards and land directly on the drone's head. Crushing it. The figure was without his shield though and couldn't defend himself when an energy blast from a drone hit him and sent him to the ground. As the drone prepared to finish him Chrom leapt in the way and blocked the blast with his sword. Thankfully the sword was able to withstand the blast, but the heat radiating off it burned at Chrom's arms. He fell to his knees trying to reposition his hands to avoid the heat while still being able to withstand the blast.

Suddenly a small projectile hit the drone. As it paused to figure out what happened it exploded, with an armored figure, more similar to the drones than to the man fighting with Chrom, appeared and knocked the drone away. It took the drone's severed head in its hand.

"Not so tough without your tin can boss huh?"

The figure threw the head at another drone to stagger it before turning and blasting an oncoming drone with its repulsor blasts. The drone was blown apart and the figure then flew over to the first drone as it recovered, bashing it into a wall. It then hit the drone point blank with a repulsor blast, obliterating it. Finally it turned and fired more of the projectiles at two drones sneaking up behind Chrom. The two drones went down lifeless.

"Ahh Ultron drones. Always showing up at the most annoying times. At least we didn't get Prime over here."

Chrom was guarded, but thankful for the assistance. He couldn't help but feel grateful to the man. Chrom had no idea what anything about this place was, or why everyone seemed to have metal instead of skin, but he trusted the two figures he had just fought alongside.

"That was... incredible! Who are you?"

"Oh right yeah you wouldn't know what's going on here. So what are you supposed to be from? Shakespeare in the park?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

The joke flew over Chrom's head.

"I'm confused. Is that your name?"

"Err, I'm going to talk to the grown up now."

The figure went up to the other figure and knocked on his helmet.

"Hey Steve? You in there? Wake up buddy."
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Silver Millennium

Galaxia hardly noticed the attacks of Mars and Mercury and she slowly and gracefully walked towards Serenity and Sailor Jupiter. Indeed, the attacks of the two Inner Guardians seemed to deflect off of their opponent. As Jupiter moved to punch, Galaxia grabbed Makoto's fist and crushed her hand with with ease before slapping the young woman away, her arrogant smile ever present.

"Really, is this all the legendary Sailor Senshi are capable of?" she said before letting out an evil laugh.

Sailor Venus meanwhile arrived on the scene, watching in terror as her friends were struck down by Galaxia.

"No more," Venus said. "Venus love and beauty shock" Venus yelled as she attacked with her whip. Like before, the attack seemed to deflect off of Galaxia, but her attention turned towards the newcomer. Galaxia looked back at Mercury and Mars, and fired at them before advancing on Venus in the same meticulous, slow manner.

"You're going to regret that," was all Galaxia uttered.
Last edited by Britanania on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Crowbar; Some Rundown Skeleton House

You look at this little dame in front of you, and you smile a bit. Honestly, The Doc must be having a giraffe with you, sendin' you all the way out here to talk to them and "gain their allegiance to the cause" as he said, some timey wimey stuff or whatever. You sling your crowbar off your back and let it embed itself in the floor, before taking back your outstretched hand. You probably look real intimidating right now, causing a ruckus. That's the point though.

Stepping forward, looking down at your little manicured green shoes, you hold your hand up open palmed and chuckle a bit, before taking another step forward and telling the flighty broad that you're just here to talk. You look back just in time to see Itchy running off to steal something, like the little cheeky bugger he is. He loves to have gaffs with you, always moving all about and around. You hate him so much.

You pull your crowbar out of the floor and gesture for the lady to follow you as you walk over and sit down at some little wooden table in their foyer, and gesture for the lady and kid to sit too, and you pull a little sheet of paper out of your shirt pocket and read it over a few times, just to look all fancy and businesslike, before you tell the rest of the gang to leave with a wave of the hand. Oh, nevermind. They've already gone off to wreak some havoc outside. Actually, nevermind. Doze is still there, moving at a rate of a mile an hour. If you're lucky, he'll make it out of the door before sundown. You really couldn't care less though. You're just here to do your job and get paid with more jobs at the end of the day. No point in whipping up your boys into a working frenzy unless you need to.

I do not appreciate that sentiment, Mister Seven.

You keep smilin'. No point in reacting to whatever The Doc said if only you can hear it.

You clasp your hands and look up at the lady, and you point at the seat opposite, and smile. Pulling out a sheet, you hold up a little paper notice about Ness, written by the Doc himself, and you say that you're here on business matters to, ahem, secure some insurance for your little troupe. The Doc has been seein' stuff recently, you tell her, and he says it's about time for everyone to get into shape to stop something big on the horizon.
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arashikawa
Secretary

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arashikawa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 pm

The Pokemon Universe- Ferrum League

It had been months since Brendan had felt this excited for anything. After conquering the Hoenn region and being champion for almost 2 full years, Brendan had grown bored of being trapped all alone in that room for hours at a time, and thus he decided to relive the excitement of his journey by starting a new one, traveling all over the world in search for something new and exciting. Rumors had spread through the Kalos region, where Brendan had recently just tackled the 8th gym, about a new type of tournament in a far away region, the Ferrum region. As well as a new way to strengthen your connection and power level of your Pokemon.

Brendan was one of the first to step off of the boat, thoughts of wonder and excitement flooded his head as he took in his surroundings. Everything here seemed brighter than it had before, and Brendan felt more light and free than he had since he first started his journey. He felt as though something big was in store for him here, he just didn't know what it was yet.

Brendan nearly ran to the nearest Pokemon center and asked for directions to the nearest tournament, and headed on his way.

One Punch Man Universe

Roxas stepped through his portal, cloak up as not to be recognized. Thoughts raced through his head, why had he lost to Sora so easily? Every time he thought of it, he grew more and more upset. He needed to get away, somewhere he knew he could not be found. He remembered some in-tell the organization had collected on this world, it was said to be filled with chaos, destruction, and more powerful beings than one could imagine. Only the strongest warriors would survive here.
"It's perfect" He mumbled to himself, as he darted away through the cities to find a place of refuge.
However, when a door to one world is opened, just as Roxas had just done, the heartless would not be far behind. This world was about to be in for a fight against an enemy of the likes they had never seen before.

Sirens blared all throughout city C, the announcer urging the population to evacuate immediately.
"There is a Demon level threat in City C, all citizens must evacuate immediately. Hero's class B and above, respond to the city square immediately."
Mumen Rider heard the call from the speaker, raising his head and listening for the screams anywhere they could be heard. He would be there to save as many people as he could.
He stood up on the pedals of his bicycle and peddled hard towards city center, preparing for a fight if needed, and looking everywhere he could for anyone who might need help.
"Here we go" he whispered to himself, a determined look stretching across his face.
Last edited by Arashikawa on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Beijing, Jojo's adventure
Ignis woke up and yawned.
"Vhelp, time for ein new day." she got up and rubbed her tousled her. She got off her bed and went to take a cold shower, then brushed her teeth real clean and got dressed in a red T-shirt, blue jacket, and military green sweatpants and her sneakers, then ran out the door for a quick -mile run.
And all by 7:00 P.M.
"No vampire sightings today! Yay! I get ein free day all by meinself." she grinned.
Her Dio tracker then began to beep.
She looked down at it.
"Fick! Vhy now!!??" she groaned and hopped on a cloud, then went to Cairo.

Quetz's Lab
Quetz was still trying hard to find out how to get the Ring back. His tracker had broken ever since the Multiverse's walls had reformed again, and he was working hard to fix it. With a beep, it came to life again and he wiped his forehead and smiled.
"Got them."

One Punch Man Universe
Frederick landed with a "oomf!" onto the pavement into section C. He looked around at the people running around him.
"Huh, that's weird, is this the right place?" he looked at a map and saw Roxos causing havoc. His face lit up and he ran towards him and waved at him. "Hi! I'm Frederick! Do you know where here is?"
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Saint Morning
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Morning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:57 pm

Bayonetta

The two Umbra witch sliced through the seemingly endless waves of Angels that descended upon them. Bayonetta was twirling around with such grace that one may mistake her for a goddess as she let go a rain of bullets, Each bullet embedded themselves into every angel that dared come near her.

Jeanne was flipping mid-air and let out a powerful roundhouse kick into the jaw of a nearby angel. Her gun poised and shooting several bullets into the skull of its friend. Leaping upwards she wrapped her legs round an angel who had decided to fly higher and attack her from above. Her Guns would suddenly transform into a spear which she would use to slice through the angel’s middle section.

Unwrapping her legs from the creature, she used its carcass to push herself to the ground. Flipping and landing on to her feet. Bayonetta was soon at her side and the two continued to fire off at angels.

“They seem extra rambunctious today.” Bayonetta noted.

“That’s fine, all they need is a good spanking.” Jeanne replied as she geared up to attack the angels that descended up her and Bayonetta.

From the corner of her eye, Bayonetta noticed a man staring up at a group of angels. He can see them? She thought in shock, before shaking her head and rapidly making her way towards the man.

“Where are you going Cereza?” Jeanne called out but was ignored by her Umbra sister who suddenly leaped in front of the man and shot several bullets that easily took down the angels the man had called out too.

Landing a few feet in front of the man, Bayonetta pivoted around and smirked. “So you can see them too love?”

Silver Millennium- Pluto

Sailor Pluto managed to effortless dodge all the energy attack sent her way by the mirrors and flew at Queen Nehellenia at full speed. “Dead Scream!” Pluto chanted as she sent her signature attack at the Queen, however a mirror appeared in front of Nehellenia and reflected it back at Pluto.

Pluto grunted as she was sent flying backwards by her own attack. Nearly dropping her Garnet rod from the blow. Flipping mid-air, she was able to recover from the blow, however not fast enough to avoid being struck by several beams of energy from the mirrors.

Pluto screamed in pain as she was consumed by the attack.

“What’s the matter time Goddess?” Queen Nehellenia questioned in a mocking way. “Have you realized that your beauty pales in comparison to mind.” The Queen sent a powerful burst of dark energy at Sailor Pluto just as she was recovering from her recent attack.

However instead of hitting its target like Nehellenia hoped, Sailor Pluto deflected the attack back at her by quickly charging her another Dead scream.

Nehellenia frowned at Pluto as she raised her hand towards her. “You’re a resilient one I give you that, but you must realize that this is the end for you!” She shot another powerful burst of dark energy at Pluto who blocked it with her garnet rod.

But it was clear to Nehellenia that Pluto was struggling to hold the attack back. “Stop stalling the inevitable. You will fade and with your death I’ll be one step closer to being the unsurpassed beauty in all the Universe.”

Silver Millennium- Moon Kingdom.

Sailor Jupiter cried out as she slammed onto the cold, hard ground. Sailor Mars and Mercury both screamed in pain after being sent flying by Sailor Galaxia.

Pushing herself upwards, bruises on her arms and face, Sailor Jupiter got right back to her feet and got into a fighting position. “Is that all you got!” She taunted as she watched Galaxia approached Sailor Venus.

Electricity began to spark around Sailor Jupiter as she rushed at Galaxia one more. “Jupiter thunderbolt!” She chanted as a bolt of electricity came hurtling towards Galaxia.

Sailor Mars and Mercury would quickly get back to their feet and would aid Jupiter. Sending out another shot of their signature attacks
Last edited by Saint Morning on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hank J Wimbleton
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hank J Wimbleton » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:00 pm

William Keenings; Bayonetta Universe

"Gah!" yelled our incredibly handsome and exceptionally talented protagonist of the entire RP who was also magical enough to be able to see Bayonetta-verse angels.

"Hey! I think I recognise you... Bayonetta? Yeah, I've played that game before! It's like that awesome one where you use your hair to kill people, right?"

Putting down his pistol at the sight of friendly capitalists, William let Abraham fly away from his elbow to look for Nazis to kill, before he was assailed by a bunch of angels.

"No! Abraham!"

Grabbing Bayonetta by the shoulders and shaking furiously, William began to shout; "You have to save my precious Abraham! He's the family mascot! HE CAN'T DIE! OH GOD NOO!" while sliding a pamphlet for his re-election into her hand along with a wad of hundred dollar bills.
Last edited by Hank J Wimbleton on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Once upon a time...

...There lay a house at the edge of the woods...

It was a quaint little cabin in a idyllic corner of a seemingly endless forest, or something. The forest is the only thing ever shown here, so it's safe to assume that there's nothing but trees for some distance. Now, in this cabin lived a seemingly average lovely couple. That is, if you can call one semi-immortal princess of an empire of demons and an also semi-immortal individual from a civilization that rules time, both of which are descendants of one of the oldest races in all of existence normal. In fact, they are not normal at all, but there is nothing wrong with not being normal. After all, not being normal is always what is emphasized in stories these days, especially those romantic young adult novels!

I am getting off topic, while having thought about everything that I have typed in advance! Back to the story!

Today, the focus of our tale, and by focus I mean the point of view of which we'll view the same exact tale through many unique focused point of views, is James Butler; the semi-immortal individual from one race that is older than time and another that has conquered time. Just imagined the family reunions! If he had any, of course! Today was a special day for James; he wasn't wearing a flannel! Blasphemous, I know! He was almost naked in just that T-Shirt and jeans, his muscular arms exposed... AHEM! The story! Yes, that, the story...

James sat on a tree stump just outside of the house, the early morning sun casting its first rays through the canopy. Hunched over, his elbows on his knees, he thought, absorbing the natural scene. He has been waiting to visit this universe in quite some time. Oh, did I forget to mention that James travels between dimensions with his companion, Marie? You know, the semi-immortal princess of an empire of demons? These aren't the kind of people that just find a calm and cozy spot and settle down. Settling down is for wimps who miss out on adventure!

Sitting on the stump, the bucolic aura of the woods around him, James at last spoke, despite not having anyone to hear him. "Things are about to get crazy, aren't they?" He asked himself. Of course they were, James! If they weren't, why would I be typing this whole thing out, and why would you be sitting on that stump, waiting for someone to appear out of nowhere? It was only a matter of time...
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Cairo
"Hold it zhere, Dio Brando! You fiend! Preying on zhe hapless humans. Vhy don't you pick on beings your size, Mozherfucker!?" Ignis took out her Colt 1911 and started to shoot silver bullets at Dio from a distance with deadly accuracy, shooting at many parts of his body.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse