NATION

PASSWORD

PL: The EPIC OOC - closed thread

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:17 pm

#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Venla the Bold

Character Gender: Primarily female

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Huvidu-Zaan

Age: 60 Solar years(35 Huvidan years), just out of young adulthood.

Appearance: The mammalian part is reminiscent of something mixing a bear and otter, with large, triangular pointed ears that come from the sides of her head. A short and expressive snout with a purple tinted nose, and bright inquisitive eyes. The fur is brown, thick and slightly oily, obviously built for an oceanic or marine environment rather than an existence solely on land. She stands about 8.5 feet tall, though most of the length is her body rather than limbs much like an otter, and despite the size she still seems sleek and is obviously a strong swimmer and able to lift quite a heavy load of needed. Her hands and paws are built for swimming, webbed but with wicked claws meant for rending flesh. Her teeth are that of an omnivore, with forward sharp teeth and more hidden grinding ones.

The most distinctive feature that would set her apart from simply being a giant alien bear/otter is the fungal look to what seems like an infestation, but at the same time normal. It is especially thick over the left side of her head and down her neck then shoulders, though most of the ‘infestation’ was hidden internally. The whole thing had a slight purple glow and coloration to it, even tinting her fur a slight purple due to its prevalence over her form. Tendrils of the fungal substance are able to come from her form through some natural way, and able to deftly manipulate things her normal limbs simply would be unable to reach or use. They aren’t nearly as strong and can be broken off, though it would hurt Venla and it would take a while to regrow the lost matter.

Like most her species she wears little clothing, only a loose sort of tunic to let her fur and fungal tendrils breath, as she like most her species would overheat easily in much more than that.

URL to Character Picture, if any: Something like this

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.)
She wants to record as much of the multiverse’s cultures and inhabitants as possible, for the good of retaining said knowledge as long as possible and to document what she’s encountered. Might even write a book about it!

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.)
-Learn more about Galli and the multiverse
-continue her research if possible.
-work on her martial arts skill more, she’s really let it go slack over the years.
-Organize the people at the building more, or keep a record of all the people there to know whose on hand at any time.

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak a normal Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier knows very basic training (shoot a gun, basic drill). Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.
List Mundane skills here:
Learned:
-Speaks Huvidu-Zaani, Human Standard Dialect, Qri-Tal Xo’Lokakoi (not fluent, enough to get by)
-Survivalism, she knows how to survive among primitive cultures, can start a fire and similar level.
-knowledge of basic Galactic history, Huvidu-Zaan history.
-Current politics for her galaxy.
-Academics and the normal things a scholar might know, such as writing papers.
-Random Trivia picked up from random sources.
-maintenance of things assigned to her for missions.

Natural:
-Claws on fingers
-deft and dexterous fungal tendrils, range about ten feet, though can’t lift much.
-strong mammalian limbs, able to lift much more than her
-faster than average human, especially on all fours. Slower walking speed.
-swimming speed is faster than speed on land by a good margin due to environment they grew up in.
-Zaan Healing: A natural ability of the fungal Zaan, they can engulf injured parts of their host to rapidly heal it, promoting the healing process through hormones and secretions. Can even promote regrowth of limbs and more minor body parts, though in any sort of combat it’s near impossible to use. If exposed again the process stops, and it is a tiring process as it uses a lot of body energy.

SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, piloting etc.
Ability 1 and Points Spent: Xenology 4- She has a master’s degree in Xenology, and its her main discipline. She’s working her way to a master’s degree.
Ability 2 and Points Spent: Linguistics 2 – She’s focused on the linguistics of alien languages
Ability 3 and Points Spent: Huvidu-Zaan martial arts 1 – as a kid she started learning this like many of her species, but she’s rusty and skill is equivalent to that of a novice again.

OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite, so Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed in the character's description, however.
None

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List:
-Huvidu-Zaan Translator: A small specialized computer similar in design to a blutooth device that goes into a Huvidu-Zann’s ear, that processes and translates languages for them if the user doesn’t know said language. It can learn new languages they encounter over time, comparing to the grammar and linguistics of other languages to find patterns and piece together likely translations, it even has a small speaker to translate for the Huvidu-Zaan as well.
-Holodisguise: lets a huvidu-zaan or other user hide their appearance how they desire, though its only a hard light projection and easily disrupted if moved into, and can’t change the person’s overall size. It also is easily interrupted, if the person is touched for instance.

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: equivalent of Bachelors in Xenology and Linguistics
Character Background/Biography:
Huvidu-Zaan rose on a watery world in the outer rim of their galaxy, far from the rise and fall of stellar empires. Sometime a million years before the rise of the Huvidu-Zaan Stellar Collective, some sort of disaster ended up reducing these powers to remnants along the edges of the galaxy, with new races slowly taking up the mantle as they reached for the stars. It was from their homeworld of Huv that this species arose, and eventually the individual known as Varla Karlenian. Largely free of large predators, the planet would to most be considered a paradise. It is largely covered in water with only archipelagos forming the landmass of the world, leading most life to be oceanic or amphibious in nature.

A Huvidu-Zaan is a composite being, made up of a mammalian host body (termed the Huv), and a fungal symbiote(the Zaan). Separately, both are moderately intelligent, though not sapient organisms. Together though, their intelligences commingle and create a singular sapient individual. This is partially a result of countless years of evolution on their watery homeworld, and the fact their physiologies have become so closely linked that they even share a reproductive cycle, each Huv born with a Zaan already growing and spreading through its host. It’s a symbiotic relationship, the two uniting into one individual. Huv are strong and long lived hosts (Many last into two centuries of life going by Solar years), and Zaan dexterous and protective of their bodies. A Zaan’s tendril may be severed by the core is housed within the brain of a Huv. Indeed, the Huvidu-Zaan never even realized they were born of the union of two organisms until they reached their industrial age and began unlocking the secrets of their homeworld Huv.

Huv are strong, fast, and resilient by themselves, and long lived. Their exposure to Zaan created a longer lifespan and nursed their intelligence to bloom. They do the manual labor of the Huvidu-Zaan, the fungal tendrils not strong enough to lift the heavy things required for industry and logistics. Since they are the more mortal part of the body, most of the intelligence ends up being housed in the Zaan as they age, as well.

Zaan can, however, outlive their hosts. As the Huv body begins to decay and wither the consciousness slowly is transferred entirely to the Zaan. The downside of course is that they lose their mobility and strength. The Huvidu-Zaan have taken to using these leftover fungal tissues to construct biotic computers and systems which they can interface with directly. Most Huvid-Zaan colonies have a large mass of central Zaan working as one unit (usually with a single dominant personality), acting as colonial administrators. Huvidu-Zaan colonies as a result are usually named after the Zaan running the systems of the colony, for example Baldarak’s Freehold in the Wyltshyr system.

The Huvidu-Zaan named Venla happened to be born on that planet. It was a kind of world termed a Gaian world by humans, one fit for species of all types to reside on comfortably. As a result the multispecies Huvidu-Zaan Stellar Collective has increasingly moved governmental structures from the homeworld to it, and multiple species call it home with Huvidu-Zaan making up the Majority.

Venla grew up in the city of Balman’s Chain, a set of islands off the main continent with a large human population, with a mix of cultures that proved to surprise Venla. One species having so many differences even into the space age was largely unheard of, but the individualistic humans refused to give up their old cultural and tribal ties. The Huvidu-Zaan by contrast had a largely unified culture, even as they spread across the galaxy.

Her exposure to such varied culture lead to her later interest in learning about them and exploring the galaxy. She also showed aptitude at learning language, so after her education at the University of Baldarak’s Freehold she ended up working in Linguistics for the Collective, recording languages and dialects for their later records and use. But Venla was not really cut out for desk work of that kind, and applied to work at one of their observation posts above primitive worlds. This would be for a doctorate in Xenology, which she was just starting to work on.

She got her wish, and was sent to Xo’Lokako to study aliens known as the Xo’Lokakoi, who’ve recently proven to be antagonistic against attempts to enlighten them, so the program had recently been scaled back. The primitives, whose technology was late Iron age, and approaching a medieval society, had previously shown to share the same ideals as the Huvidu-Zaan roughly, so it was a surprise when approached with the opportunity to bring them up to galactic level of technology to be met with weapons. The delegation barely escaped. Luckily the natives only assumed they were some kind of demons, though a shift in culture to the species has led them as a whole to become increasingly xenophobic for some reason.

Venla’s been assigned to find out why, given the opportunity to go to the surface of Xo’Lokako to the Empire of Qru-tali as it seems to be spearheading this shift after the ascension of a new ruling family. It’s a very dangerous mission, as any unknowns in their society tend to be executed or lynched.

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: (What's the inside of their apartment look like)
Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)Something Like this

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details
Character Name: Venla the Bold
Brief Description: A Huvidu-Zaan Xenologist and Linguist whose goal in life is to learn as much about other species and cultures as she can.

I finally got around to finishing this now that I'm back. I have some ideas for things involving her world,though I don't know if they'd be interesting to anyone but me :p

If I need to tweak anything tell me!
Last edited by Holy Lykos on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:41 am

Four votes yes! :D

So...how do I jump in?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:54 am

Danceria wrote:Four votes yes! :D

So...how do I jump in?

Due to the current setting, the private pocket dimension of our patron, Demens, a being more powerful than gods, we have to will send characters to get yours. Just hang tight for a day or two; it's 4th of July weekend, and folks are drinking like fish busy with holiday stuff. :p

You need one more vote to get in: that of Cerillium, our long suffering fearless... Yes, fearless! OP. Give him a day or two also.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 am

Northwest Slobovia wrote:

So...how do I jump in?

Due to the current setting, the private pocket dimension of our patron, Demens, a being more powerful than gods, we have to will send characters to get yours. Just hang tight for a day or two; it's 4th of July weekend, and folks are drinking like fish busy with holiday stuff. :p

You need one more vote to get in: that of Cerillium, our long suffering fearless... Yes, fearless! OP. Give him a day or two also.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:58 am

I'm always ready for a gatejump, myself.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Hello. Yes, I do apologize for such a late and abrupt appearance. But I just needed to thoroughly read the rules and fully graps the concept for what was needed for this RP. I'll post an app if its still available to do so.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Saldinado wrote:Hello. Yes, I do apologize for such a late and abrupt appearance. But I just needed to thoroughly read the rules and fully graps the concept for what was needed for this RP. I'll post an app if its still available to do so.

You can always join this rp whenever ^^
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:47 pm

FOR THOSE WITH CHARACTERS FOR SONORAN JUSTICE

Obviously, I'm a lot more laid back and unorganized than Slo or the OP's, so I'll leave it up to y'all to get your characters around the lobby or halls to run into Katya and Audette. Their spat will lead to the mission. I plan to run this story at a faster pace. For nonfighting characters, there is still some way to help, but combat will be an important part of this. Expect monsters as well as humans.

Imperial Drug Deal is still scheduled for whenever the fuck people want to do it. Hooah?
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Northwest Slobovia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 16, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Northwest Slobovia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:28 pm

RotLB

Raiders: Agy will start a collab for Ascalon. He's the Co-OP hoopy frood who handles running the city. If you'd like to respond to my last post for Sandy, you'll be able to insert your character's reaction at the beginning of the collab, before we get to the city.
Last edited by Northwest Slobovia on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gollum died for your sins.
Power is an equal-opportunity corrupter.

Highfort
Minister

Founded: May 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Highfort » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Northwest Slobovia wrote:
(Image)
RotLB

Raiders: Agy will start a collab for Ascalon. He's the Co-OP who handles running the city. If you'd like to respond to my last post for Sandy, you'll be able to insert your character's reaction at the beginning of the collab, before we get to the city.

Unofficial co-op, please :p

Let me know if you'd like access to the collab and I'll TG you the doc when I make it later. I'm out right now.
First as tragedy, then as farce

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Danceria wrote:
Do not remove this search tag: #PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE CHARACTER APPLICATION
(Image)

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: HRH, Prince Suleiman Saladin Ahmed bin-Salah of the United Arabian Sultanate, most commonly known as "Sully"

Character Gender: Male

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human Arab Male

Appearance: See URL

URL to Character Picture, if any: He didn't choose the Keffiyeh life, the Keffiyeh life chose him...

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.) To prove to himself and to everyone else that a vagabond's life is the best life, and to avenge his sister's death by the hands of his uncaring father.

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.) Receive a degree in Islamic or Religious studies, become the owner of either a restaurant, casino, or a place of entertainment, learn some means of martial arts/how to better protect himself

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak a normal Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier knows very basic training (shoot a gun, basic drill). Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.
Fluent in English, his native Arabic, Turkish, and Spanish
Has his drivers licence.
Calligraphy (I guess)
A strong tolerance to liquor
An understanding of academics (he's been schooled...in multiple senses of the word)
Cooking (as a professional bachelor, somebody has to do it...)

These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, piloting etc.
Ability 1 and Points Spent: Charisma/Persuasion 3 points spent ('Ey boss, can i habe a pizza? most notably his ability to seduce, or pretend he seduced someone)
Ability 2 and Points Spent: Pistol use ("I don't need no stinking bodyguards!" *Bullet comically richochettes*), 1 point spent
Ability 3 and Points Spent: Getaway Driving ("I'm not retreating! I'm driving away from the cops!"), 1 point spent
Ability 4 and Points Spent: Misdirection/Concealment (does he have something up his sleeve...?) 2 points spent

You're probably wondering where the supernatural skills went? Welp, since Sully's your average run of the mill human, he's not too magical. Sorry.
MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List:
1 (one) slightly damaged Zenvo ST1 that will no doubt be bartered for living expenses
2 (two) Janbiya knives
1 (one) well worn copy of the Quran
1(one)Keffiyeh headdress
1 (one) pack of cigarettes
1 (one) lighter
2 (two) small duffel bags full of clothes, scandalous magazines (of the Hugh Heffner variety), various hidden pockets, but currently filled with clothes, tolietries, ect.
1 (one) deck of standard playing cards

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: He is the son of the King of the whole goddamn Arabian Peninsula. Dat's a lot of oil, dat's a lot of cash monies, and dat's a lot of high class edumacation. He's well versed in socio-cultural norms of several countries, quick arithmetic (his brain is a small calculator, but not a graphing one), and a knack for machinery, mostly cars though.
Born to the family that united the warring Arabian peninsula against the Ottoman Empire by marriage, intrigue, and treaty. Despite being the third generation of such a family, Sully was raised in secret and groomed for command.

But if he was an obedient child, this story wouldn't be very entertaining, would it...?

Suleiman was quite the extrovert, and the ever inquisitive adventurer, even in his youth. Of course it would be innocent escapades with his younger sister, climbing over the walls, crawling through the vents...something to be expected of an energetic child, and it didn't help that he cared for others deeply, usually the downtrodden and the menial servants of the palace. But no closer bond could be found than between Suleiman and his sister, Aziza. The two were born as twins and were inseparable, even though the two couldn't be any more opposite of each other. Suleiman was brash, bold, and quick to speak his mind and act, Aziza on the other hand was shy, softspoken and patient.

When Suleiman attended hajj on his 14th birthday, and made that fateful trip to Mecca, he happened to notice that Aziza was not in the apartment they rented... curiosity once again had him searching high and low until he found two men carrying a squirming bag that sounded a bit too much like Aziza, except gagged. When the hot-headed boy tried to attack the goons who kidnapped his sister, he was knocked out as well. When he woke up, he was miles from home in the slums of Dubai. He would spend almost a year of his life working with the migrant slaves and living like Aladdin in hopes of finding his sister, and surprisingly, he loved every minute of it. No longer was he bound by the rules of a stuffy and overbearing imam, nor confined in the perfumed gardens when a wild world was out there. A year later, when by happenstance he was found, his father embraced him and brought him home, showing a sincere sign of grief...for only a mere week. Afterwords, life began to return to normal, save for the absence of Aziza. Whenever Suleiman brought up the topic, it would be quickly redirected to something else. For an entire year, less and less evidence for finding Aziza, or even signs of his father remotely caring for his lost daughter came to light, and Sully vowed to take matters into his own hands. Up until he was 18, he created his own private web of informants and offshore bank accounts and planned for a two year search for his beloved sister. Those years came and he vanished into the desert sands of Arabia and the glittering lights of the high-rise hotels. Suleiman, now taking the nomme de gurre of Saib (Arabic for "Abandoned"), he wandered the underworld of the Middle-East and Europe, prowling Mafia hideouts and hobo-homes, backstreets and brothels, casinos and causeways, until his search ended with an enraged shootout against a Somali warlord, a discarded corpse of a visibly abused and mutilated Aziza, and the payment of roughly $35,000 dollars for "lost property", as well as several other out of pocket payments for abortions of numerous other daughters and miscarried sons. Aziza was nothing more than breeding stock for a deranged man, and once her purpose was fulfilled, she was cast aside. But the greatest shock, would be where the money came from:

The payments were made by His Majesty, Salah Sheraz Ahmed bin-Sinbad, Sultan of the Arabs. Suleiman's father.

Upon confronting his father with the evidence and denouncing him publicly and in his own home, the Sultan foresaw his return and arranged for his Zenvo to be ambushed. Suleiman spiraled off the road, thrown by the impact of a well placed IED, tumbling in a mess of blood, metal, sand, and harsh Arab curses under the unforgiving desert sky. There he would die...had something even more incredible not have happened.

He woke up virtually unharmed in this strange world, with barely enough provisions to last a week, with money he wasn't sure he could barter with. Now Suleiman must once again use everything he taught himself to adapt in this strange land...and first see if any parts of his destroyed Zenvo is worth salvaging...

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: (What's the inside of their apartment look like) I'm not sure how large it'll be, so I'll bat low...
Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)
Find ze App of Saesmar!

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details: Well intentioned hedonist, the embodiment of chaotic good, the irresponsible hero, and the charismatic bad boy. Sully's been called these names and more... You'd think someone born into the strict and secluded royal family of Arabia would avoid the lowlife world of gambling, cut-purses, and criminals like the plague. Not so, he dives right in and his motto is "Screw the rules, I'm doing what's right!"

So...how do I jump in?

There's no vote.

Next time, please include a RP example. It's your chance to showcase what you consider to be your best work in any IC thread. I had to go hunt for examples and base an assessment off that. The only IC examples I could find are from here.

We recommend weaving in a good mix of dialog, action, and emoting into an IC post. It should be no less than three lines. We don't use oddly colored fonts or strange formatting for dialog. Paragraphs should be separated by spaces as well. Keeps things from becoming a text wall. (IC is filled with good examples).

If you can agree to that, he's approved. :) Please wait to post IC. All characters are brought in through a Gate (usually by a rescue or recovery party).

Players -- we need volunteer characters to intercept Sully. Voice up if you're willing. It won't take long.

Saldinado wrote:Hello. Yes, I do apologize for such a late and abrupt appearance. But I just needed to thoroughly read the rules and fully graps the concept for what was needed for this RP. I'll post an app if its still available to do so.

Apps are always welcome.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Hmm....I would not mind sending Katya to get him. That said, she'd also be needed for Sonoran Justice. However, she's not as integral as Audette would be, so I can afford to possibly launch SJ without her. Audette is really my "main" for that story, whereas Katya is adaptable for SJ or IDD.

Depends on how long I'll have to wait for the others. Anyways, depending on how ling this'll be, I might send Katya along, for the experience and...character stuff :p
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Mag could go again, though might be good to give other characters a chance to help with recoveries lol.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Okay just got back home and I'm beat! Partied harder than I thought. Gonna take a good sleep and wake up alive and fresh for dat post.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:40 pm

#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Henry Lawson

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Appearance: Henry stands at 5'9 and weighs about 126 pounds. He has dark black hair and purplish-blue or lilac eyes. He has a otter-type body, which means that he's got the body of a swimmer (slim and muscular), with some hair on his body; most noticeably on his chest and arms. He wears large-rimmed or "nerdy" glasses as his friends call them but due to being harassed by people for them, he only wears them when he needs to see something far away or when reading. He has a ear piercing on the left side of his ear most of the time, but will occasionally remove it. He mostly wears colorful t-shirts with jackets, blue jeans, and sneakers and beanie, but will occasionally wear something more "formal" like a polo or shirt-sleeve dress shirt, cargo or boat shorts with boat shoes.

URL to Character Picture, if any: Here's Henry

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.) After the economic crash and the lost of his family's money, Henry was bullied because people thought that he was a spoiled little brat that was only defined by his family's economic and social status. Now, he wants to prove to everyone that he can live a normal life without the money and that he is actually a normal human being that isn't defined by his past or his bloodline, but by his character and hardwork.

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.) He's quite knowledge hungry and after everything that he went through, has developed cynicism . He wants to observe, learn, and know as many things that he can that will help him understand himself as a human being that could be used to guide him on his path in life either musically, culinary, or scientifically as well as try to find a way to break free of his cynical ways and see a silver lining in the clouds. And also come to terms with the fact that he will most likely never see his friend again.

MUNDANE SKILLS
.Has a driver's license; can drive.
.Is fluent in both French and Spanish
.Can play the piano and saxophone
.Chef-levels of cooking.
.Has both book or academics smarts and street smarts
Ability 1 and Points Spent: Charisma/Charming: 2 points
Ability 2 and Points Spent: Gambling; Gambler: 1 points
Ability 3 and Points Spent: Virtuoso: 2 point
Ability 4 and Points Spent: Cooking: 3

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
He has no magical or supernatural abilities or objects. Just a regular ol' human.

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: His parents has sent him to some of the best schools that they can afford for him for the past 12 years of his life. But when they went bankrupt, they had to switch him into public school. Even though that they weren't the greatest schools, Henry was still one of the best students. He excelled in most of his grades up until he was in high school, especially in science (particularly chemistry and biology), music, and foreign languages giving him a scholarship to a college to study animal science and biology.
Born in the great hipster city of Austin, Texas, Henry Lawson's parents were some of the wealthiest people in the state, both being real estate tycoons throughout Texas. For the past 12 years of his life, he and his family, which consisted of his mother, father, and older brother, and dog were living the dream. He went to some of the best schools in the city and made lots of friends with the local elites' children. Everyone was happy and enjoying life. At a young age, Henry was a musical prodigy, learning how to play the piano at 3 and the saxophone at 7. His parents have taught him some of the things that they learned in real estate and business at the age of 10 when he fully understood the concept of it. They thought that by doing that, that Henry will follow in their footsteps and carry on the real estate empire they build.

Since a young age, Henry always loved animals and dinosaurs and his dream was to work with them. He could name almost animal or dinosaur that he saw and what they ate, lived, and almost everything that you can think of due to the large amounts of time reading books about them and going to museums of science and natural history.

While in private school up until the age of 12, Henry was not the social butterfly and only had a close of friends, one of which he had grew real close to as they were friends since they were both 3. His name was Daniel and those two were inseparable. They both liked the same things, played instrument, and were rich. You could say that they were basically brothers. However, Henry thought of Daniel of more than of friend and so did Daniel. They both hoped to become more than friends.

But all that soon came to an end. There was a large economic crash in Texas, resulting in the housing prices to fall drastically and people to move out, which resulted in the Lawson family to lose nearly lose their billion dollar empire and even file for bankrupt. This was a sudden and drastic effect of the crash was that they family had to sell their house, land, and all their belongings. And with that, Henry and Daniel were separated. His parents were forced to get minimum-waged jobs and Henry and his brother were forced to go from the award-winning private schools to the average public school at the age of 13, something that was basically hell to them due to the amount of bullying and harassment that both his private and public school friends due to his sudden economic class change. And without Daniel by his side, Henry used music as a coping mechanism for his pain and despair.

As time passed, Henry gotten use to his change. He excelled in school and was the number one student in every class and grade up until he went to high school. From there, his relationship with Daniel started to grow further and further as he started to make friends and gradually forget about him. But he didn't completely forget about him. He still misses him and always wonders where he is. When Henry graduated high school as valedictorian, he was awarded with a scholarship to one of the best colleges in the country for animal science and biology. His dream to work with animals were starting to become a reality. Now, he's studying to become a zoologist and with that in mind, hopes to prove that he can make it without the help of his family or selling and buying houses. All the while fulfilling that goal, he still continues to wonder and look for his friend Daniel. He doesn't really know where he is, but he will not stop until he found him and tells how he feels.

Currently, Henry is taking a break from his studies and is travelling the world with the money he saved from working before the crash and when he was working while in school. He has about a year before he goes back to school, so he's taking this advantage by the hands and not letting go. The sights, smells, and tastes of the this unknown and mysterious land will hopefully be a one-in-a-lifetime experience.
OTHER GAME MECHANICS
Layout of apartment
Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)
Here you go
IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details
Brief Description: Everything that you want in friend, Henry has it- Charisma, a good sense of humor, easily able to get along with and many more, he has the potential to woo and befriend everyone. However, he's not really the social butterfly as he seems, so most likely, someone else will have to make the first move in order to befriend him; along with not bore him with small talk or irrelevant things. A avid animal and science lover, talking about that will almost automatically be a winner for him; good luck getting him to shut up about it once you get him started. Secretly, behind this nerdy-like and timid demeanor is a party animal that likes to drink, gamble, and have fun; if you known what I mean. Only true friends know this part of him and love it. But even though he does all that, he's still looking for someone and is determined to find out what happened to them.

If there's anything that needs to be changed or improved, let me know.
Last edited by Saldinado on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Saldinado wrote:
#PLAPP
(Image)
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Henry stands at 5'9 and weighs about 126 pounds. He has dark black hair and purplish-blue or lilac eyes. He has a otter-type body, which means that he's got the body of a swimmer (slim and muscular), with some hair on his body; most noticeably on his chest and arms. He wears large-rimmed or "nerdy" glasses as his friends call them but due to being harassed by people for them, he only wears them when he needs to see something far away or when reading. He has a ear piercing on the left side of his ear most of the time, but will occasionally remove it. He mostly wears colorful t-shirts with jackets, blue jeans, and sneakers and beanie, but will occasionally wear something more "formal" like a polo or shirt-sleeve dress shirt, cargo or boat shorts with boat shoes.

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.) After the economic crash and the lost of his family's money, Henry was bullied because people thought that he was a spoiled little brat. He wants to prove to the world that he doesn't need the help of his parents to get money or get back to his original status, but instead of following in his family's footsteps of real estate and marketing, and business, he wants to make it though another way that doesn't require him deceiving or hurting people. Unless it was at the last resort. He also wants to find out where his childhood friend is see how he's doing. And hopefully do more than that.

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.) He's quite the charasmatic and friendly person, and wants to make as much friends as he can along the way. Also he's still going to college in order to fullfil his goal, so earning his Master's in animal science will help be the driving force for his goals. With some of the money he had saved up from working before the crash, he also wants to travel the world and sample all the foods and drinks before settling down.

MUNDANE SKILLS
.Chef-levels of cooking.

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List:
1: A pack of spearmint gum. His favorite brand of gum and won't buy anything else but that one.
2: A pair of headphones and one pair of earbuds. He uses the headphones for when he's home and the earbuds for when he's out.
3: His beanie.
4: A pair of glasses. He needs them to see, but is too embarrassed to wear them in public, so he hides them until they really come in handy.
5: Two suitcases full of clothing and one duffel bag full of shoes.
6: One plastic bag full of skin and hair care, and body cleaning products.
7: One carry-around saxophone and piano set.
8. His MP3 player as he loves his music.

BACKGROUND
Education or Training: His parents has sent him to some of the best schools that they can afford for him for the past 12 years of his life. But when they went bankrupt, they had to switch him into public school. Even though that they weren't the greatest schools, Henry was still one of the best students. He excelled in most of his grades up until he was in high school, especially in science (particularly chemistry and biology), music, and foreign languages giving him a scholarship to a college to study animal science and biology.
Born in the great hipster city of Austin, Texas, Henry Lawson's parents were some of the wealthiest people in the state, both being real estate tycoons throughout Texas. For the past 12 years of his life, he and his family, which consisted of his mother, father, and older brother, and dog were living the dream. He went to some of the best schools in the city and made lots of friends with the local elites' children. Everyone was happy and enjoying life. At a young age, Henry was a musical prodigy, learning how to play the piano at 3 and the saxophone at 7. His parents have taught him some of the things that they learned in real estate and business at the age of 10 when he fully understood the concept of it. They thought that by doing that, that Henry will follow in their footsteps and carry on the real estate empire they build.

Since a young age, Henry always loved animals and dinosaurs and his dream was to work with them. He could name almost animal or dinosaur that he saw and what they ate, lived, and almost everything that you can think of due to the large amounts of time reading books about them and going to museums of science and natural history.

While in private school up until the age of 12, Henry was not the social butterfly and only had a close of friends, one of which he had grew real close to as they were friends since they were both 3. His name was Daniel and those two were inseparable. They both liked the same things, played instrument, and were rich. You could say that they were basically brothers. However, Henry thought of Daniel of more than of friend and so did Daniel. They both hoped to become more than friends.

But all that soon came to an end. There was a large economic crash in Texas, resulting in the housing prices to fall drastically and people to move out, which resulted in the Lawson empire to lose nearly lose their billion dollar empire and even file for bankrupt. This was a sudden and drastic effect of the crash was that they family had to sell their house, land, and all their belongings. And wit that, Henry and Daniel were separated.His parents were forced to get minimum-waged jobs and Henry and his brother were forced to go from the award-winning private schools to the average public school at the age of 13, something that was basically hell to them due to the amount of bullying and harassment that both his private and public school friends due to his sudden economic class change. Without Daniel by his side, Henry used music as a coping mechanism for his pain and despair.

As time passed, Henry gotten use to his change. He excelled in school and was the number one student in every class and grade up until he went to high school. From there, his relationship with Daniel started to grow further and further as he started to make friends and gradually forget about him. But he didn't completely forget about him. He still misses him and always wonders where he is. When Henry graduated high school as valedictorian, he was awarded with a scholarship to one of the best colleges in the country for animal science and biology. His dream to work with animals were starting to become a reality. Now, he's studying to become a zoologist and with that in mind, hopes to prove that he can make it without the help of his family or selling and buying houses. All the while fullfilling that goal, he still continues to wonder and look for his friend Daniel. He doesn't really know where he is, but he will not stop until he found him and tells how he fills.

Currently, Henry is taking a break from his studies and is travelling the world with the money he saved from working before the crash and when he was working while in school. He has about a year before he goes back to school, so he's taking this advantage by the hands and not letting go. The sights, smells, and tastes of the this unknow and mysterious land will hopefully be a one-in-a-lifetime experience.
OTHER GAME MECHANICS
Layout of apartment
Here you go
IMPORTANT:
Brief Description: Everything that you want in friend, Henry has it- Charisma, a good sense of humor, easily able to get along with and many more, he has the potential to woo and befriend everyone. However, he's not really the social butterfly as he seems, so most likely, someone else will have to make the first move in order to befriend him; along with not bore him with small talk or irrelevant things. A avid animal and science lover, talking about that will almost automatically be a winner for him; good luck getting him to shut up about it once you get him started. Secretly, behind this nerdy-like and timid demeanor is a party animal that likes to drink, gamble, and have fun; if you known what I mean. Only true friends know this part of him and love it. But even though he does all that, he's still looking for someone and is determined to find out what happened to them.

SALAD! *Hugs*
Sully's bunking with this dude, no questions asked. Though I always remembered Henry as a white dude...no wait, that was Leonard.

Good to see you again!
Obligatory Quotes below

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm no OP, so that said my input is pointless, but...

Now there are two new characters with class/style that I can see mine being foils too. Hope they won't mind a girl who's three/four years older than them and her little sister becoming their rivals? Hehe.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Danceria wrote:
Saldinado wrote:
#PLAPP
(Image)
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS

Primary Objective: (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.) After the economic crash and the lost of his family's money, Henry was bullied because people thought that he was a spoiled little brat. He wants to prove to the world that he doesn't need the help of his parents to get money or get back to his original status, but instead of following in his family's footsteps of real estate and marketing, and business, he wants to make it though another way that doesn't require him deceiving or hurting people. Unless it was at the last resort. He also wants to find out where his childhood friend is see how he's doing. And hopefully do more than that.

Secondary Objectives: (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots.) He's quite the charasmatic and friendly person, and wants to make as much friends as he can along the way. Also he's still going to college in order to fullfil his goal, so earning his Master's in animal science will help be the driving force for his goals. With some of the money he had saved up from working before the crash, he also wants to travel the world and sample all the foods and drinks before settling down.

MUNDANE SKILLS
.Chef-levels of cooking.

MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
List:
1: A pack of spearmint gum. His favorite brand of gum and won't buy anything else but that one.
2: A pair of headphones and one pair of earbuds. He uses the headphones for when he's home and the earbuds for when he's out.
3: His beanie.
4: A pair of glasses. He needs them to see, but is too embarrassed to wear them in public, so he hides them until they really come in handy.
5: Two suitcases full of clothing and one duffel bag full of shoes.
6: One plastic bag full of skin and hair care, and body cleaning products.
7: One carry-around saxophone and piano set.
8. His MP3 player as he loves his music.

BACKGROUND

But all that soon came to an end. There was a large economic crash in Texas, resulting in the housing prices to fall drastically and people to move out, which resulted in the Lawson empire to lose nearly lose their billion dollar empire and even file for bankrupt. This was a sudden and drastic effect of the crash was that they family had to sell their house, land, and all their belongings. And wit that, Henry and Daniel were separated.His parents were forced to get minimum-waged jobs and Henry and his brother were forced to go from the award-winning private schools to the average public school at the age of 13, something that was basically hell to them due to the amount of bullying and harassment that both his private and public school friends due to his sudden economic class change. Without Daniel by his side, Henry used music as a coping mechanism for his pain and despair.

As time passed, Henry gotten use to his change. He excelled in school and was the number one student in every class and grade up until he went to high school. From there, his relationship with Daniel started to grow further and further as he started to make friends and gradually forget about him. But he didn't completely forget about him. He still misses him and always wonders where he is. When Henry graduated high school as valedictorian, he was awarded with a scholarship to one of the best colleges in the country for animal science and biology. His dream to work with animals were starting to become a reality. Now, he's studying to become a zoologist and with that in mind, hopes to prove that he can make it without the help of his family or selling and buying houses. All the while fullfilling that goal, he still continues to wonder and look for his friend Daniel. He doesn't really know where he is, but he will not stop until he found him and tells how he fills.

Currently, Henry is taking a break from his studies and is travelling the world with the money he saved from working before the crash and when he was working while in school. He has about a year before he goes back to school, so he's taking this advantage by the hands and not letting go. The sights, smells, and tastes of the this unknow and mysterious land will hopefully be a one-in-a-lifetime experience.
OTHER GAME MECHANICS
Layout of apartment
Here you go
IMPORTANT:

SALAD! *Hugs*
Sully's bunking with this dude, no questions asked. Though I always remembered Henry as a white dude...no wait, that was Leonard.

Good to see you again!

Hello there my friend.

Nice to meet you too. And Henry is still white. No reverse Micheal Jackson today.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I'm no OP, so that said my input is pointless, but...

Now there are two new characters with class/style that I can see mine being foils too. Hope they won't mind a girl who's three/four years older than them and her little sister becoming their rivals? Hehe.

I think that'd be interesting to watch.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:I'm no OP, so that said my input is pointless, but...

I think that'd be interesting to watch.

A gay (I assume) boy just under Torii's age and an Arab/Muslim noble, both rich, and male?

Compared to Torii, a lesbian with emotional issues and PTSD and her older rich-girl type wine guzzling sister?

I'd welcome it like a Viking would death on the battlefield. My girls need some rivalry, and I do love playing Katya in a more (lovably) antagonistic role.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Quick heads up, Saldinado - "Magical or Special items" is supposed to be a category for items that have some sort of supernatural component or association, not really mundane things that happen to be special to the character. Like a magic wand or crystal ball or ancient locket or something.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Giovenith wrote:Quick heads up, Saldinado - "Magical or Special items" is supposed to be a category for items that have some sort of supernatural component or association, not really mundane things that happen to be special to the character. Like a magic wand or crystal ball or ancient locket or something.

Ohhh! Okay. Thank you and I'll change it.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:09 pm

Two things:
Firstly, will post between 9 and 11 hours from now. Hopefully. Cat, feel free to suggest activities/post meanwhile if desired. EDIT: We skipped ahead. Assume they did something fun.

Second, I volunteer Rmwtyliin for fetching, with the understanding that I will be a sporadic poster tomorrow and may not post at all Tuesday. In other words, I'll be happy to help on July 6th.

Yes, Nick may be more useful for most missions. However, starting at an unspecified time in the near future during the current IC day, he is busy. Besides, Rmwtyliin needs to get outta her comfort zone...

Rmwtyliin's general strengths for missions: first aid, translation (via Duncan, attaché who incidentally probably should be eating tubers), looks harmless because, well, she kinda is, diplomatic and body language training (although I admit these are tricky for me to play), wilderness survival.

Principal weaknesses: kinda terrified of the idea of said missions, below-average understanding of MT tech, freaks out around violence, blood, and the literal color red.

EDIT: Slobo, are we continuing to collab, posting normally, or what? I ask in part because I typed up a bit for Nick before realizing that you'd posted; don't worry, it'll fit fine pretty much wherever.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:41 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
FOR THOSE WITH CHARACTERS FOR SONORAN JUSTICE

Obviously, I'm a lot more laid back and unorganized than Slo or the OP's, so I'll leave it up to y'all to get your characters around the lobby or halls to run into Katya and Audette. Their spat will lead to the mission. I plan to run this story at a faster pace. For nonfighting characters, there is still some way to help, but combat will be an important part of this. Expect monsters as well as humans.

Imperial Drug Deal is still scheduled for whenever the fuck people want to do it. Hooah?

Hooah. It's fine as long as I still able to participate in the Imperial Drug Deal.

Holy Lykos wrote:Mag could go again, though might be good to give other characters a chance to help with recoveries lol.

I assume new characters like my character, who just arrived at the Gallimaufry can't help with the recoveries?
Last edited by Altito Asmoro on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:50 pm

My personal best guess is that Julia might be permitted on an otherwise-experienced team which could use her skills, as she's had a week to settle in, if she made it clear (on or off screen) that she wanted to help out. I really doubt anyone that new would be pressured, let alone drafted, but volunteers could be a different story. Emphasis on could.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse