NATION

PASSWORD

Divine Federation of Sanctaria: Embassy Exchange

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Divine Federation of Sanctaria: Embassy Exchange

Postby Sanctaria » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:47 pm

The Department of Foreign Affairs, established in 1974, is the government department charged with representing the interests of Sanctaria abroad. Part of its purview includes the establishment and maintenance of Sanctarian embassies and consulates abroad, containing diplomatic links with strategic partners both regionally and internationally, the protection of Sanctarian citizens and business operating internationally, and the supervision of diplomatic missions located in Sanctaria.

The Department's Foreign Service team contains over 45,000 well-trained and well-educated diplomatic agents, versed not only in diplomacy and international affairs, but also in the support of Sanctarian citizens abroad, and in the encouragement of investment in Sanctaria.

The Government and People of Sanctaria wish you well and we hope that with the establishment of diplomatic links with other nations, we will strengthen not only our economic and political prospects, but also those prospects of our allies internationally.
Introduction

The Divine Republic of Sanctaria, more commonly known as Sanctaria, is a parliamentary republic located in the International Democratic Union. Its nearest neighbours include Grosseschnauzers and Sciongrad.

A large nation, Sanctaria is divided into fifty counties, forty seven of which contain a provincial city, while the remaining three are cities in their own right. Its capital, and largest city, is Sanctus, located at the mouth of the Gulf of Sanctaria; Sanctus, as capital, is also the seat of government. Other large cities in Sanctaria include Corpus, the second largest city, and Haven, a close third. These three cities constitute the three city-counties, as mentioned earlier. As of 2013, it has a population of over 507 million inhabitants.

Sanctaria, as a state, has existed in two entities since 1215; the Papal States of Sanctaria, and its current incarnation, the Divine Republic of Sanctaria which was established in 1974. Originally ruled as an absolute theocratic monarchy, various treaties diluted the power of the monarch as time progressed until the Aequitian Treaty (1972), to come into effect on the death of the then monarch, formerly established Sanctaria in its current form, which occurred in late 1974.

Its uniqueness of having both experience of having existed since the 13th century as well has having the youthful nature of a new nation has attributed greatly to the increase in foreign investment seen in the Divine Republic since its formation. Despite a short recession in the 90s, Sanctaria's economy has grown greatly since its 1974 re-establishment and is one of the strongest in the region. Political freedoms, human rights, and civil liberties are enjoyed by all its citizens and the nation also has a high Human Development Index (HDI) rating, currently 0.953.

Sanctaria maintains a strong presence internationally being a member of many international organisations, most notably the World Assembly where the nation has sponsored, to date, five extant World Assembly Resolutions. Another notable organisation in which Sanctaria has membership include the Ryberg Institute of Mutual Trade, having been a founding member. It has diplomatic presences in many countries worldwide, with reciprocal embassies existing in Sanctaria.

Diplomatic Missions, both hosted and abroad, are supervised by the Office of Foreign Missions, an office within the Department of Foreign Affairs.

Rules and Regulations

Intended for the safety of both visiting diplomats and Sanctarian citizens alike, there exists a number of regulations to establishing an embassy in the Divine Republic of Sanctaria. A dictum has also been issued by the Department on diplomatic immunity and its applications. Both embassy application regulations and the diplomatic immunity procedures now follow.

Embassy Application Regulations

1. Embassies

1.i. The Sanctarian Government reserve the right to reject and/or rescind the application of any Diplomatic Mission to host an Embassy in Sanctaria.
1.ii. Embassies will be treated as the soil of the sovereign nation currently using it. However, all Embassy buildings, including the grounds, will remain the property of the Sanctarian government.
1.iii. The Sanctarian Police Force reserves the right to enter an embassy with appropriate documentation.
1.iv. The Government of Sanctaria will provide the plots of land free of charge and will subsidise all embassies built on them.
1.v. Aircraft, which Diplomatic Missions may have, will be stored at the nearest airfield unless otherwise stated.
1.vi. The Sanctarian Government reserve the right to amend these regulations as written.

2. Embassy Staff

2.i. The term Embassy Staff shall be applied in the following instances and under the following categories:

2.i.a. Security Staff shall refer to any armed, or otherwise, members of staff the Embassy may have.
    2.i.b. Support Staff shall refer to any clerical members of staff the Embassy may have.
    2.i.c. Diplomatic Staff shall refer to any diplomatic members of staff the Embassy may have.
    2.i.d. Service Staff shall refer to any other members of staff the Embassy may have.
2.ii. Before entering Sanctarian soil all members of your Diplomatic Mission will be subject to background checks and/or the usual security checks at airports.
2.iii. Embassy Staff may be forcibly evacuated from Sanctaria in the outbreak of war either internally or externally.
2.iv. The Sanctarian Government reserve the right to amend these regulations as written.

3. Restricted Substances

3.i. In the interest of safety and national security, Embassy Security Staff may be equipped with no more powerful than a sub-machine gun.
3.ii. Embassy vehicles are limited to 10 ground vehicles, 5 air vehicles, and 3 sea-based vehicles. Not all of these vehicles may be housed on-site.
3.iv. Various drug substances are illegal in Sanctaria. Embassy Staff found entering Sanctaria with illicit drugs will have the prohibited substances confiscated. Other sanctions may apply.
3.v. Animals are permitted, provided a licence for them is obtained from the Sanctarian Government. The Sanctarian Government reserve the right to reject or approve any licence request.
3.vi. Any plants or plant-like substances brought into Sanctaria by Embassy Staff are subject to inspection. Any substance found to be dangerous or a risk to Sanctaria will be confiscated. Other sanctions may apply.

Diplomatic Immunity Procedures

1. World Assembly member-nations

1.i. Embassy Staff shall be protected by the terms of current World Assembly Resolution #22.
1.ii. Immunity may be revoked at any time upon agreement between Sanctaria and the nation in question.
1.iii. The Sanctarian Government reserves the right to amend these regulations as written, provided they keep within the law set forth by the World Assembly.
1.iv. The Sanctarian Government reserves the right to leave the World Assembly, but not before adequate notice is given to nations with diplomatic ties with whom diplomatic immunity is governed by the WAR#22.

2. Non-World Assembly member-nations

2.i. Diplomatic Immunity shall be extended towards all Embassy Staff.
2.ii. Diplomatic Immunity shall consist of the following:

2.ii.a. Freedom from arrest and/or detention.
    2.ii.b. Freedom from prosecution.
    2.ii.c. Freedom from being issued a subpoena.
2.iii. Diplomatic Immunity shall not extend to the following:

2.iii.a. Tickets issued for traffic and/or public order incidents.
    2.iii.b. Freedom from being subject to a warrant to enter the Embassy.
2.iv. The Sanctarian Government reserve the right to amend this list as written, but not before adequate notice is given to all nations covered by this agreement.
2.v. Diplomatic Immunity shall not be withdrawn without consent by both nations.
Application Form

Please provide the following information if you wish to establish an embassy in Sanctaria. When choosing a location for your embassy, please reference this list.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii240/ariestheknight/EmbForm.png[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]

[align=center][size=150][b][u]Please Complete All Sections[/u][/b][/size][/align]

[b][u]Section 1[/u][/b]

[list][*][i]A. National Information:[/i]

[list=i][*]Full Name of Nation:
[*]Shorthand Name of Nation:
[*]Government Type:
[*]WA Classification:
[*]WA Member (Y/N):
[*]Head of State:
[*]Head of Government [i](if as above, please leave blank)[/i]:
[*]Government Department responsible for Embassy applications:[/list][/list]

[b][u]Section 2[/u][/b]

[list][*][i]B. Ambassadors Information:[/i]

[list=i][*]Name of Ambassador:
[*]Qualifications [i](if any)[/i]:
[*]Ambassador’s Family [i](if any)[/i]:
[*]Other [i](please put health issues here)[/i]:[/list][/list]

[list][*][i]C. Staff Information:[/i]

[list=i][*]Number of Security Staff:
[*]Number of weapons [i](please refer to the weapons permitted)[/i]:
[*]Number of Diplomatic Staff:
[*]Number of Support Staff:
[*]Number of Service Staff:
[*]Number of Vehicles [i](please refer to the vehicles permitted)[/i]:[/list][/list]

[list][*][i]D. Location Information:[/i]

[list=i][*]Desired First Choice:
[*]Desired Second Choice:
[*]Special Requests:[/list][/list]

[b][u]Section 3[/u][/b]

[list][*][i]E. Other Information:[/i]

[list=i][*]Would you like Sanctaria to establish an Embassy in your nation:
[*]Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria:
[*]Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria:
[*]Is there any other information we should know:[/list][/list]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=150][b][u]FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY[/u][/b][/size][/align]
[floatright][img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii240/ariestheknight/Untitled-4.png[/img][/floatright]
Application Number:
Date Received:

We look forward to receiving your applications. If we do not get back to an application within 5 working days then it may have been overlooked, please send it again. We will respond to all applications, giving our reasons for denial if denied.

Regards,

Brian Young
Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Sanctaria on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:12 am, edited 38 times in total.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 pm

There are a number of districts within the capital city of Sanctus designated for usage by Embassies. Please reference the list below when choosing your Embassy location. They are:

Arbour Drive
Applegate Road
Finance Street
Diplomacy Hills
Prada Orchards
Duke Towers
Marcus Square

Arbour Drive
1. Stoklomolvi; Ambassador Erik Valdeg
2. New Pacifican Islands; Ambassador Ron Davidson
3. Brasland; Ambassador Baron Gabriel d'Ipswatten
4. AHSCA; Ambassador Maki Trajima
5. Greater Albion PLC; Ambassador Lord Francis Wilkingham
6. Chazicaria; Ambassador William Johnson
7. Skyrise; Ambassador Carolina Celeste
8. Cerberii; Ambassador Samuel Adams

Applegate Road
1. Hioloa; Ambassador Harold Winston
2. Valladares; Ambassador Caroline Molina
3. Abanhfleft; Ambassador Deng Srelivij
4. Quem; Ambassador Scott Dee Yancey
5. Zinaire; Ambassador Denis Wheaton
6. Imagey Nation; Ambassador Mua neSutku

Finance Street
1. Welas; Ambassador Col. Benjamin Barnes
2. Yakra; Ambassador Benjamin Ostrander
3. Urgench; Ambassador Töregene, Khatun of Chuguchak and the Steppe of Ice
4. San Pellegrino Romana; Ambassador Pompeo Fava
5. Noordeinde; Ambassador Sir John Emanuel
6. Spartinth; Ambassador Abigail Bolner
7. The Resurgent Dream; Ambassador Labhcás Adair
8. Ossitania; Ambassador Alexander Popov
9. Kagetora; Ambassador Yon Yamamoto
10 Xin Han; Ambassador Yan Ai
11. Greater Westport; Ambassador John Ashdowne
12. Hornopolis; Ambassador Stanislaus Braun
13. Daliusia; Ambassador Henri Kordia

Diplomacy Hills
1. Orwyn; Ambassador Damien Mercier
2. Gulnera; Ambassador Magda Illterino
3. The Black Wasteland; Ambassador Jacen Kolo
4. Crystalcliff Point; Ambassador Dizzy
5. Hegstoria; Ambassador George T. Statham
6. Bacopa; Ambassador Dennis Arvin

Prada Orchards
1. Charlotte Ryberg; Ambassador Kevin Hobart
2. New Mushroom Kingdom; Ambassador Sandrusho Mushil
3. Prizyetsa; Ambassador Silla Hjenson
4. Jeyden; Ambassador Signore Valentino DiTessa de Rubino
5. Eylandia; Ambassador Laurence Howard
6. Lykosia; Ambassador Rebecca Adrian Jackson
7. Grays Harbor; Ambassador Quenton Gerrity
8. Yohannes; Ambassador Gunda Jessica Omdahl
9. Connopolis; Ambassador Dr. Cynthia Sandys

Duke Towers
Tower 1; Floor 1. Besate; Ambassador Ludovico Brodaglia
Tower 1; Floor 2. Pavonistade; Ambassador Howard Ruffis
Tower 1; Floor 3.
Tower 1; Floor 4.
Tower 1; Floor 5. Alunya; Ambassador Emilia Nasone / Ambassador Guido Calimari
Tower 1; Floor 6.
Tower 1; Floor 7.
Tower 1; Floor 8. Falsea; Ambassador Joseph Harper

Tower 2; Floor 1. Estainia; Ambassador Caroline Matthews
Tower 2; Floor 2.
Tower 2; Floor 3. San Leggera; Ambassador Marcelo Fiorini
Tower 2; Floor 4.
Tower 2; Floor 5.
Tower 2; Floor 6. Heleventia; Ambassador Jeremine O George
Tower 2; Floor 7. Ascovis; Ambassador Dr. Konrad Nishikawa
Tower 2; Floor 8. Frenequesta; Ambassador Byron Breyer

Tower 3; Floor 1. Kenzinia; Ambassador Erik Jensen
Tower 3; Floor 2. Anollasia; Ambassador Emily Leblanc
Tower 3; Floor 3.
Tower 3; Floor 4. Osaea; Ambassador Dr. Minzhiang Zhuang
Tower 3; Floor 5.
Tower 3; Floor 6. Tolmakia; Ambassador Aoywen H. Mardok
Tower 3; Floor 7.
Tower 3; Floor 8. Aerolah; Ambassador Carlos Redings

Tower 4; Floor 1.
Tower 4; Floor 2. Silar; Ambassador Sir Leo Wenels
Tower 4; Floor 3.
Tower 4; Floor 4. Adab; Ambassador Ashurbanipal al-Baghdadi
Tower 4; Floor 5.
Tower 4; Floor 6.
Tower 4; Floor 7. Grogeriovania; Ambassador Iosif Antonnov
Tower 4; Floor 8. Stomalia; Ambassador Scott Blake

Marcus Square
1. Embolalia; Ambassador Richard D. Babic
2. McMasterdonia; Ambassador Elijah Thornwood
3. Glen-Rhodes; Ambassador Erik Landler
4. Empire de Francais; Ambassador Nathanaël Delafose Chaufourier
5. Rosetta; Ambassador Sarah De Kepp
7. Sidh Ohn; Ambassador Pack Ardri Ahcar
9. Gatchina; Ambassador Cpt. William Cavendish
12. Hippostania; Ambassador Neil Tomkins
14. Sciongrad; Ambassador Joaquim Costa
16. Glaswegistan; Ambassador Yakiv Pavlo Wolanski
Last edited by Sanctaria on Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 89 times in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Re: The Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria: Diplomatic Mission Programme

Postby Stoklomolvi » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Commissariat of Foreign Affairs of the Stoklomolvi Communist Federation
7656 Hegemony Drive, Administrative Compound, Office Complex 7C, Hallway 52L, Room 89
Vladistov, Stoklomolvi Communist Federation

Encryption Level 5, 3072 bit Encryption
Department of Foreign Affairs of the Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria
Eaglestone Manor, 331 Haven Street, Corpus
Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria
To: Joshua Turner
Subject: Embassy Request

As the Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria filed an embassy request, we only see it fit to reciprocate an application. Have a nice day! The application is attached.

The Department of Foreign Affairs of The Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria Official Form F-29

Nation Information:
    Full Name of Nation: Stoklomolvi Communist Federation
    Shorthand Name of Nation: Stoklomolvi
    Government Type: Communist benevolent dictatorship of the proletariat
    WA Classification: Father Knows Best State
    Head of State: Mikhail Alexeiovich STUYONOVICH
    Head of Government: Mikhail Alexeiovich STUYONOVICH

Ambassadors Information:
    Name of Ambassador: Erik Valdeg [age 44]
    Qualifications (if any): Studied at Vladistov National University for 14 years in political science, diplomacy, and international relations
    Ambassador’s Family (if any): None
    Other (please put health issues here): Allergic to tobacco smoke

Location Information:
    Desired First Choice: 1 Arbour Drive
    Desired Second Choice: 1 Applegate Road
    Special Requests: None

Staff Information:
    Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15): 4
    Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): SC-1 compact pistol [7x], Type 8 SMG [4x]
    Number of Support Staff (must not outnumber 15): 9
    Number of Service Staff (must not outnumber 15): 3
    Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 2 armoured sedans, Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Other Information:
    Would you Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Already completed
    Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria: FTA, or TA if possible
    Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: NAP
    Is there any other information we should know: Plenipotentiary wishes to bring black cat and two ficus

Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

Zinaire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zinaire » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 pm

To: Joshua Turner
Re: Embassy Application

The Department of Foreign Affairs of The Papal Kingdom of Sanctaria Official Form F-29

Nation’s Information:

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Zinaire
Shorthand Name of Nation: Zinaire
Government Type: Republic
Head of State: Chief Executive Gregory Bishop
Head of Government: The Second Executive Council of Zinaire as presided over by Chief Executive Gregory Bishop

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Denis Wheaton
Qualifications (if any): Five years in the Foreign Service
Other (please put health issues here): None

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: No preference
Desired Second Choice: N/A
Special Requests: None

Staff Information:

Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15): 10
Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): P270B Diablo Combat pistol (6.5mm CBJ), VP90 Velociraptor PDW (6.5mm CBJ)
Number of Support Staff (must not outnumber 15): 15
Number of Service Staff (must not outnumber 15): 10
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 2 ZMW X7 SUVs (armored), 2 ZMW X5 SUVs (armored)

Other Information:

Would you Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: N/A
Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria: Yes
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: No
Is there any other information we should know: None

We must insist that the official embassy vehicles be armored. We take the security of our diplomats very seriously and we do not see how an armored vehicle is of any threat to your national security.

Lady Valérie Bardet
Minister of Foreign Affairs
THE REPUBLIC OF ZINAIRE
LAND OF TROPICAL PROMISE

Factbook | Embassies | ODECON | Tarquinia

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Recipient: Commissar Stuyonovich
Subject: Re: Embassy Request
Encryption: Level 3

Commissar Stuyonovich,

I would like to inform you that you application for an embassy at 1 Arbour road has been accepted. The Prime Minister has informed me he wil gladly sign any and all Treaties or Agreements you wish to bring forward, once they have been read of course. Your Ambassador will be welcome here as smoking is outlawed and his requests have been granted. Have a pleasan stay in Sanctaria.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

The Resurgent Dream
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Resurgent Dream » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Nation’s Information

Full Name of Nation: Confederated Peoples of the Resurgent Dream
Shorthand Name of Nation: Confederated Peoples
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
WA Classification: Democratic Socialists
Head of State: High King Owain ap Cunedda
Head of Government: President Sarah Sacker

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Labhcás Adair
Qualifications (if any): Career diplomat
Ambassador’s Family (if any): Two sons, Wyllow and Eachann
Other (please put health issues here): N/A

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: Any
Desired Second Choice:
Special Requests:

Staff Information:

Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15): 15
Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): 15 sidearms
Number of Service Staff (must not outnumber 15): 15
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): Single sedan

Other Information:

Would you Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Yes
Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria: Not at this time
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: Not at this time
Is there any other information we should know: Not at this time

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Recipient: Minister Bardet

Minister Bardet,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted. Your Embassy will be located at 5 Applegate Road. Your request for 4 armoured cars has been accepted and your issue over it's threat to our national security taken into consideration for future references. The Prime Minister welcomes any Trade Agreement you wish to discuss. We hope Mr. Wheaton enjoys his stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner

Recipient: President Sacker

President Sackler,

I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted. Your Embassy will be situated on 7 Finance Street. The Prime Minister has informed me that we will be sending an application to your Embassy shortly. We hope your Ambassador enjoys their stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Welas
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Welas » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

Confederate Encryption Level Delta
Recipient: Joshua Turner, Sanctaria Department of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Application for Diplomatic Ambassador
Encryption Code Approved, Begin Transmission.

Nation’s Information

Full Name of Nation: The Confederacy of Welas
Shorthand Name of Nation: The Confederacy
Government Type: Democracy
WA Classification: Capitalist Paradise
Head of State: President Roland Jefferson
Head of Government: Confederate Council headed by President Jefferson

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Col. Benjamin Barnes [57]
Qualifications (if any): Fifteen years on foreign military advisory council and five years as Confederate Senator
Ambassador’s Family (if any): Wife, Susan

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: 1 Finance Street
Desired Second Choice: No preference
Special Requests:

Staff Information:

Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15): Nine, Confederate Marine Honor Guard
Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permitted): Nine M5 Service Pistols (10mm), Nine M7 Submachine Guns (5mm Caseless), One TT-920c Backup Sidearm (9mm)
Number of Support Staff (must not outnumber 15): 12
Number of Service Staff (must not outnumber 15): 5
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permitted): 2 M-12 Light Military Vehicles (Armored, Demilitarized), 1 sedan, 1 M-99 Courier Osprey

Other Information:

Would you Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Lots will be made available
Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria: A trade agreement has been supported by the Confederate Council
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: The Council believes a treaty would be advantageous, but terms will have to be discussed.
Is there any other information we should know: Colonel Barnes is a well respected member of the Confederate Marine Corps, and we hope that Sanctaria will understand that his assignment is an act of respect, not of aggression. The use of demilitarized M-12s was a special request of Col. Barnes, and we hope this can be approved. Be assured that these vehicles will be stripped of all weaponry and dangerous materials. If this is not acceptable, a pair of lightly armored SUVs will suit the needs of our ambassador.
Last edited by Welas on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 am

Recipient: President Jefferson
Subject: Re: Application for Diplomatic Ambassador

President Jefferson,

I am pleased to inform you your application for an Embassy at 1 Finance Street has been approved. The Prime Minister approved and concurs with your details of a Trade Agreement and a Treaty. The Vehicles you have requested have been approved. We hope Col. and Mrs. Barnes will enjoy their stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 am

The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde

To: the Divine Republic Government of Sanctaria;
Subject: Embassy application.

Sir/Madam,

I hereby send your esteemed government our application papers to establish a new diplomatic mission in your country. Also on behalf of our Caribean Protectorate, the Noordeindian Islands. Whom shall also be represented by this very diplomatic mission as well.

Hopefully this will be the beginning new cordial and warm diplomatic relations with your country. And we look forward to work together with you in the international community of nations.

Sincerely Yours,
President

Nation’s Information:

Full Name of Nation:

Shorthand Name of Nation:
Noordeinde

Government Type:
Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy

WA Classification:
Left-Leaning College State.

Head of State:
His Royal Majesty Sir James I of Noordeinde-Nassau, Grand Duke of Noordeinde, Ceremonial Head of State.

Head of Government:
His Excellency President Jonathan Roosevelt

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador:
Sir John Emanuel

Qualifications (if any):
Ambassador Emanuel has a Bachelor's Degree in 'History' and 'Political Science'. He also carried out graduate study at the Nieuw-Amsterdam School of Law and Diplomacy. He has been in service with the Royal Noordeindian Department of State since 1998. Ambassador Emanuel, prior to his appointment as Ambassador-Designate to The Divine Republic of Sanctaria, has been our Representative, with the rank of Ambassador Extroardinary and Plenipotenitary, to our own region of Europeia.

Ambassador’s Family (if any):
The Ambassador his wife: Mrs. Jaqueline Emanuel.

Other (please put health issues here):
None.

Location Information:

Desired First Choice:
Finance Street, 5.

Desired Second Choice:
Somewhere on Arbour Drive.

Special Requests:
1. Permission to fly our flag at our embassy with the Noordeindian flag (On Embassy's ground).

The Noordeindian flag.

2. We would like to have extra external security precautions to be taken, outside of the embassy. Simply as a safety precaution because of our country it's involvement in the Int. war on terror! And thus the nowadays threats of International Terrorism. (e.g frequent police patrols along the embassy etc...)

3. We would like to bring along 10 additional Security Staffmembers, making the total number 25. Otherwise we are not able to insure the safety of our employees during their day-to-day affairs at the embassy. If this request cannot be granted we unfortunetaly have to withdraw this application and declare it to be null and void.

4.We would like our embassy to be designed and build like this:

The Royal Noordeindian Embassy to The Divine Republic of Sanctaria

Staff Information:

Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15):
- 5 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Ambassador's Protection Unit)
- 10 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Overall Diplomatic Protection Unit)
- 10 Uniformed Embassy Guards of the Koninklijke Marechaussee (Royal Noordeindian Military Police)

Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited):
- 25x Walther P5
- 10x Heckler & Koch MP5 (kept in the trunk of the car or otherwise within the Embassy)

- 25x Pepperspray
- 10x Advanced M-26 Taser
- 25x Telescopic baton

Number of Diplomatic Staff:
- Charge d'Affaires (Deputy-Ambassador - 1)
- Legal Attaché (1)
- Military Attaché (1)
- Economic & Trade Attaché (1)
- Cultural Attaché (1)
- Department of State Liaison Officers (2)

Number of Service Staff:
- Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff (8)
- Embassy Councilor's Staff (10)
- Official Embassy Press Team (including Embassy Spokesperson - 2)

- Kitchen Staff (10)
- Technical Staff (5)
- Maintanance Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)
- Janitorial Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)

Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited):
- 5x Mercury Grand Marquis (Royal Noordeindian Secret Service - Security vehicles)
- 3x Armored Cadillac DTS Deville Touring Limousines (Ambassador's vehicle + decoys)

Other Information:
None

Would you like Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation:
Yes.

Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria:
Yes.

Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria:
Not yet, perhaps in the future.

Is there any other information we should know:
N/A.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am

Recipient: President Roosevelt
Subject: Re: Embassy Application

President Roosevelt,

I am pleased to inform you your application for an Embassy at 5 Finance Street has been approved. The Prime Minister approved and concurs with your details of a Trade Agreement. The Vehicles you have requested have been approved, however only 4 will be able to be kept on Embassy grounds. A private car park adjacent to the Embassy has been made available for you to house the other 3. We hope the Emanuel family will enjoy their stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Message From The Empire Of Chazicaria

Nation’s Information

Full Name of Nation: The Holy Empire of Chazicaria
Shorthand Name of Nation: Chazicaria
Government Type: Empire
WA Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Head of State: Emperor Chaz
Head of Government: Emperor Chaz

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Mr. William Johnson
Qualifications (if any): He was a Senator and is a master of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador’s Family (if any): His Wife Mrs. Samantha Johnson
Other (please put health issues here): He is VERY far right and VERY religious.

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: The nicest place you can find.
Desired Second Choice: The second nicest place you can find.
Special Requests: That the embassy have a Roman Catholic Church

Staff Information:

Number of Security Staff (must not outnumber 15): 15
Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): 30 KRISS Sub-Machine guns and ammo (http://www.enemyforces.net/firearms/kriss_super_v.jpg)
Number of Support Staff (must not outnumber 15):15
Number of Service Staff (must not outnumber 15): 15
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 4 Armored Humvees (http://www.chinacartimes.com/wp-content/dong_feng_hummer.jpg) and a well armored (but unarmed) C-130 Cargo Plane (http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/aircraft-pictures/assets_c/2009/01/C130-foggy-Snowdon-thumb-450x299.gif)

Other Information:

Would you like Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Yes
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: Yes
Is there any other information we should know: No
Last edited by Chazicaria on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Recipient: Empire of Chazicaria

Empire of Chazicaria

We would like to thank you for your application, however, there are a few problems. First, you have 1 too many security staff. Please lower this numbr to 15 or lower. Secondly, your WA Classification is the Classification that the World Assembly has catagorised your nation under. I notice yours is Inoffensive Centralist Democracy. Please correct these problems and we shall accept and approve your application.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Corrected

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Recipient: Empire of Chazicaria

Empire of Chazicaria

I am pleased to inform you your application for an Embassy has been approved. It shall be located at 6 Arbour Drive. The Prime Minister approved and concurs with your details of a Trade Agreement and Treaty. The Church you have requested have been approved, however you may have to supply your own priest. I am sure one of the local fathers will oblige, if you ask them. We hope the Johnson family will enjoy their stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:08 pm

THE CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY OF VALLADARES
The Royal Office for Foreign Affairs

Metropolis, July 23, 2009

TO: Joshua Turner, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Sanctaria
SUBJECT: Embassy Application

Nation’s Information:

Full Name of Nation: The Constitutional Monarchy of Valladares
Shorthand Name of Nation: Valladares
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: His Royal Highness, King Charles V
Head of Government: Prime Minister Stephen Bowles

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Caroline Molina
Qualifications (if any): Prime Minister during 2000-2005
Ambassador’s Family (if any): Joseph Molina (husband)

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: No preference
Desired Second Choice: N/A
Special Requests: A Roman Catholic Church inside the embassy. (Valladares will supply its own priest)

Staff Information:

Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): 10 Glock 19
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 4 Mercedes-Benz W221 (armored)

Other Information:

Would you Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: You already have an embassy
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: Yes
Is there any other information we should know: None
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 pm

Recipient: HHH Prince Marcus of Valladares

HHH Prince Marcus of Valladares,

I am pleased to inform you your application for an Embassy has been approved. It shall be located at 2 Applegate Road. The Prime Minister approves and concurs with your details of a Trade Agreement and Treaty. The Church you have requested has been approved. We hope the Molina family will enjoy their stay here. We look forward to the improved relations between our two countries.

Regards,

Joshua Turner

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Xin Han
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Nation’s Information:

Full Name of Nation: Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han
Shorthand Name of Nation: Xin Han Empire, Xin Han, or the Empire
Government Type: Absolute, Meritocratic, "false" Democratic Monarchy
WA Classification: Corporate Police State
Head of State: Emperor Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Zhongni
Head of Government: Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Zhongni

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Yan Ai
Qualifications (if any): Doctor of International Relations, Doctor of Economics, and Master of Business and Administration
Other (please put health issues here): Lactose Intolerance

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: 8 Finance Street
Desired Second Choice: 5 Arbour Drive
Special Requests: Helipad and access to a Lutheran Church

Staff Information:

Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): S&W 99s, M4-Carbines, Tasers, Batons, and traditional Xin Han weapon of choice
Number of Support Staff (must not outnumber 15): 5
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 6, 4 armored SUVs, 1 armored limo, and 1 armored helicopter

Other Information:

Would you like Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Already done
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: Why not?
Is there any other information we should know: semi-anti-Catholicism movement within Xin Han that is quietly sponsored by the Imperial Family
Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Tong
Emperor of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years and of the Present Time, Supreme Governor and Protector of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Xin Han, and Patriarch of the House of Liu

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Recipient: Liu Quan

Liu Quan,

I am pleased to inform you your application for an Embassy at 8 Finance Street has been approved. The Prime Minister approved and concurs with your details of a Trade Agreement. The Vehicles you have requested have been approved, however only 4 will be able to be kept on Embassy grounds. A private car park adjacent to the Embassy has been made available for you to house the other 2. The helipad will be built on the roof of the Embassy. A Lutheran Church is located approximately 25 minutes drive away from your Embassy, we will prove you with co-ordinates. We hope that Ambassador Yan Ai will enjoy their stay here.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Kagetora
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kagetora » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Nation’s Information

Full Name of Nation: The Glorious Shogunate of Kagetora
Shorthand Name of Nation: Kagetora/ The Shogunate
Government Type: Shogunate
WA Classification: Corporate Police State/Compulsory Consumerist State
Head of State: Shogun Tokugawa Ieto
Head of Government: (see above)

Ambassadors Information:

Name of Ambassador: Yon Yamamoto
Qualifications (if any): Attended Kagetorian University
Ambassador’s Family (if any): N/A
Other (please put health issues here): Athsmatic

Location Information:

Desired First Choice: 9 Finance Street
Desired Second Choice: 8 Arbour Drive
Special Requests: N/A

Staff Information:

Number of weapons (please refer to the weapons permited): 10x PHASRs
Number of Vehicles (please refer to the vehicles permited): 2x Armored limo, 1x transport heli

Other Information:

Would you like Sanctaria to establish an Embassy and/or Consulate in your nation: Already have
Would you like to create a Trade Agreement with Sanctaria: Sure
Would you like to create a Treaty with Sanctaria: Sure
Is there any other information we should know: Kagetora is a member of the IFA and GIA
If you want help with something, simply send me a telegram. I'll do my best to respond intelligently, and if I can't I'll refer you to someone who can.
Caladan Imperium||Montgomery Broadcasting [EII]

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Recipient: The Glorious Shogunate of Kagetora

The Glorious Shogunate of Kagetora,

I would like to inform you that you application for an embassy at 9 Finance Street has been accepted. The Prime Minister has informed me he wil gladly sign any and all Treaties or Agreements you wish to bring forward, once they have been read of course. Your Ambassador will be welcome here as smoking is outlawed and his requests have been granted. Have a pleasant stay in Sanctaria.

Regards,

Joshua Turner
Last edited by Sanctaria on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 am

We would like to establish reciprocal diplomatic relations with Sanctaria, but we need to clarify one thing first.
Your stipulation "4. Domesticated Animals with licenses are permitted. Exotic animals and/or feral animals are not and any Embassy Staff found with said animal will be deported."
Our national animal is the serpent and traditional worship includes their presence. Also, they and the master of ceremonies would provide security for our embassy. They would be restricted to the embassy grounds except when entering or leaving your country. They are neither domesticated nor feral, but sentient entities with their own culture.
Would they be permitted?
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 am

((Yes))

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:50 am

Sanctaria wrote:((Yes))

Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Postby Sanctaria » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:40 pm

((We eagerly await your application))

Ideological Bulwark #258

Author of:
GA#590 (Co)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information