NATION

PASSWORD

The Legends of Eroris: Arrival |OOC|Fantasy-Medieval|

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

The Legends of Eroris: Arrival |OOC|Fantasy-Medieval|

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:04 pm

The Legends of Eroris: Arrival

IC Thread

Co-OPs- Shadowwell
The Tophat Empire

...The Thrid Era began with the assassination of the Potentate Ulymel Idus by the forces of the Elder Cult. From that point on every minor warlord in Eroris went out with their petty war-bands all seeking the Ember Throne. From this chaos, a great general rose: Alaro Ashen! First of his Name of the Ashen dynasty and Dragon Conqueror of Eroris!

Imperial Scholar Ignus. On the Ashen Conquests of Eroris, written in 81 of the 4th Era

"It was too late by the time we saw them... Saw is a little bit of a understatement. I had seen a shadow move across the clouds, fast it was. Then... I heard the roar, that ferocious roar. At that moment, I knew the world had came to an end."

The Year was 170 of the Fifth Era, the 1st of Summer's End. That was the day that the world seemed to stop, when Eroris encountered the greatest challenge it had ever faced: The Akounate. The coalition of allied races had set their sights of Eroris and they wanted it. Terrible was their onslaught, they tore through Mirfuhn and subdued the Valyarians, only the Nords with mighty and brave warriors were able to fight them. At the gates of Isnhrion, capital of the Ashen Empire, were they were finally stopped, but only through luck. Emperor Omoris II of the House of Varian, successfully defeated the Akounateen Army, even with a overwhelming disadvantage. Even though the Empire had dealt a crushing blow to the Alliance, they, with their ravaged homes and armies were unable to push it. In the Ember Treaty, ending the war, the Akounate was confined to the Province of Mirfuhn, home of the dwarves, and they were to not threaten the Kingdoms of Eroris for a thirty years. There they would lie in wait, preparing for the day they would once again raise their swords in battle.

The Year is now 199 of the Fifth Era. The Emperor, like the empire he rules, lies dying and infirm, soon to leave for his son, Ruven I, the greatest challenge the land has ever faced. Opposed to the Empire is the Akounate, mysterious invaders from the South who will stop at nothing to claim this new land. Although they are strong, they too bear scars left from the last battle with the races of Eroris. To the West the Kingdom of Valyaria continues to fight for their independence, the mighty forces of the six Houses still do battle with the Akounate. To the North the strong Nords of Norravagg, still drunk from their victories over the Akounate, openly question the right of the Emperor to rule in their land.

Eroris shall bleed, flogged by the war that is to come. The stage has been set, the die has been casted. Soon the fate of all Eroris shall be decided...

"Impossible? Only if you don't try."
-Alaro I

Welcome to the Legends of Eroris: Arrival! The first of what I hope will be a series of RPs set in the world of Eroris! Full of different races, cultures and peoples. This RP is a result of a little bit of an hypothesis. I originally intended this to be a world building thread but realized, they rarely succed. So I came upon an epiphany. You see TES Lore was made by its players, so why can't TLoE Lore be created by them too? While the RP is actually being played by RPers like you! That is the reason this RP is before you.

The setting is massive. Eroris is a world of hidden details and stories to tell. In the Roleplay you will be free to carve out your own story and make your own intense backstory - although I highly encourage that you interact with other players, which always makes roleplays such as this enjoyable. If you want some help starting out or want me or my Co-OP to throw some event or something at you on your journey just ask.

The RP will rely mainly on storytelling. This OOC is open to conversation and chaat about the RP and other related things (This is based loosely on TES). Please do so in NS rules. Don't want any mods coming and banning anyone eh?

The World

The World of Eroris is an very expansive open environment made by you! With your help, this world shall surpass that of the one of TES! Though to start a RP about it already you have to have some base lore as to not have a RP of nothing. To help you out on your Lore of TLoE, here is a rundown of the major events of the past few century.

The Ashen Empire was founded by an elf by the name Alaro Ashen. He, with a army numbering a few hundred was able to capture the great city of Isnhrion, the traditional capital of the Ilesan Empire which predated the Ashens. With this victory many flocked to Alaro's side and through great effort and sacrifice, he was able to unite the fractured Kingdoms of Eroris under the Ashen Empire.

On Alaro's death in 4E 178, Alaro's son, Alyari, succeeded his father to the throne and his heirs continued to rule over the peoples of Eroris who, during the reign of the Ashens, experienced a golden age of the likes never seen before.

Unfortunately all good things do come to an end. In the year 4E 1241, after enjoying a millennia of Ashen rule, the Emperor Alaro Ashen III, seventh Emperor of the Ashen Empire was assassinated, ending a millennia of rule by the Ashen Dynasty, and ushering in the Fifth Era. Without them, the empire quickly descended into rebellion. In the end, when the smoke cleared, the Ashen Empire was left possessing only the provinces of Norravagg, and The Vale.

Then, in the year 5E 46, a warlord, by the name of Iolas Varian, great-grandfather to Omoris II, seized the Ember Throne, starting the Varian Dynasty. This dynasty still rules over the Ashen Empire, at the current date of 5E 199.

Rules & Application

Rules? As if! No rules for me m80! 360 noscope! 420 Blaze it! To bad there're rules! Don't worry, nothing serious just normal things like...

The Law is my Will, and my Will is the Law! Follow it.
Follow the Site's Ruless
Don't Godmod/Metagame/etc.
Use proper Grammer & Spelling please
Minimum requirement of a paragraph for each post. NO ONE-LINEERS HERE!
Don't be a ass
You are only allowed 3 characters each. No more than that.
HAVE FUN!!!!

Please mind your are not required to contribute to the Lore, I highly recomend you TG me if you have a Lore suggestion.

Behold! Thy almighty Application! Your ticket into the world of Eroris (may have "borrowed it from TES: Ascension) Fill it at your own peril, for you may become addicted to this RP. :D I recomend before you divulge into this, you quickly check out the Lore Thread for the Races and other information you need.

Code: Select all
[size=135][b](CHARACTER NAME HERE)[/b][/size][floatright][img](link to image for appearance if you got one)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Race:[/b] What race of Eroris are you? Check out the Lore for help.
[b]Gender/Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] What do you look like? Description or picture. You may delete this part of the app if you did a picture in the [float right] tags!
[b]Class:[/b] What is your class? Check out the classes held in TES Wikis for the classes of Eroris
[b]Equipment:[/b] What equipment do you use? Equipment includes armor, weapons, and any other gear you might use.
[b]Skills:[/b] What are you really good at?
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are you really bad at/What are your weaknesses?
[b]Bio:[/b] Two paragraph minumum.
[b]RP Sample:[/b] One or more. You can also write one for this RP specifically.

(please remove all text in this app that isn't within the bold tags)
(everything underneath is optional)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Voice:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
(Feel free to add anything else!)
The PIE! - Don't Remove; For Tracking
Last edited by Everhall on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 36 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Hey fellow RPer! Everhall here just to spread the word of The Legends of Eroris: Arrival. It's an RP set in the world of Eroris in one of it's greatest challenges: The Akounate. In the RP you are able to forge your own story in a world built by you! While being a Fantasy-Medieval and Character RP, TLoE is also an experiment in Worldbuilding of likes never seen where you can contribute to Lore and RP at the same time! Of course this is all optional. All things aside, come check out The Legends of Eroris: Arrival! You won't regret it.

Disclaimer:

If you are NOT interested in the RP, do not send a rude TG back, just ignore and delete this Telegram. And If you accidentally get this TG repeatedly, please inform me.

The Do's and Don'ts of Character Creation in TLoE

-Do play as rulers and the like just ask me first

-Don't play as Gods or OP people

-Do Play as the races I have outlined

-Don't create your own random race if not sanctioned by OP

-Do contribute to the Lore (Optional)

-Don't make your Drakons over 2,000 years old. Balance reasons.

Links

We have a Wikia!

Maps of Eroris

Map of the Continent

Map of the Political Situation - 199 5E

Map of Mirfuhn

Map of Western Norravägg

Map of the Reach

Naming Coventions

Use this Name Generator for the names of the races.

Drakon- Japanesse
Nagi - Japanesse & Indonesian
Raj - Ancient Egyptian

Dwarves - Dwarven
Mayaar - Elven
Onyaar -Elven or Roman
Reachmen - Anglo-Saxon
Nords - Viking, Norwegian, German, etc
Orcs - Orcish

Numbers and Populations

The Akounate
126,000 Akounateen Samurai
10,500 Battlemages
11,000 Mercenaries

The Ashen Empire
55,500 Ashen Legionaries
9,800 Battlemages
7,000 Mercenaries

The Kingdom of Valyaria
54,000 Valyarian Warriors
9,800 Battlemages
1,000 Mercenaries

The Kingdom of the Reach
60,000 Reachmen Warriors
9,800 Battlemages
5,000 Mercenaries

Imperial Family

Ruven Varian I - Emperor and Head of the Varian Family, Mayaar
Akkar Varian - Second Youngest Brother to the Emperor, Mayaar
Arlen Varian - Youngest Brother to the Emperor, Mayaar
Almrick Varian - Cousin to the Emperor, Reachmen
Alves Varian - Empress Mother to the Emperor, Mayaar
Phaaran Varian - Uncle to the Emperor, ex-legion, Mayaar
Anora Varian -Cousin to the Emperor, Reachmen

Summary of Current Major Events

-->The Emperor of the Ashen Empire has died. His son Ruven has succeeded him as Emperor of Eroris.

-->Jarl Valdr of Snowhawk has Killed the High King of Norravägg, Igmund Redbeard.

-->The Holds of Snowhawk, Nør, & Stormgard has declared open rebellion against the Empire

-->The Ashen Empire has invaded the Kingdom of the Reach.
Last edited by Everhall on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 46 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Phaerl the Sword

Race: Mayaar

Gender/Sex: Female

Class: Spellsword

Equipment: Light Elven Armor, An Ancient Family Broadsword: Dragonfang

Skills: Highly persuasive and cunning, once she wants something, she won't stop until she gets it. Skilled in both the art of the sword and magic

Weaknesses: Hubris, Phaerl is unbearably full of herself; She has a tendency to be very wroth when stressed

Bio:

Phaerl has had average life for an average Yaar. She was born in the year 5E 140 to a Mayaar family living near Isnhrion. For reasons Phaerl doesn't know, she happened to end up in the care of her uncle, Lhoris, who would care for her in her early years. During her childhood, Phaerl developed a love of swordsmanship. In the small castle town that she and her uncle lived, she was able to easily defeat many of her sword masters earning her respect and recognition in and around her home. However good she was, her Uncle disapproved in the act. He expected Phaerl to become a mage or a spellsword just like any other Mayaar. So, when she was a mere twenty, still young in a Mayaar point of view, she was shipped off to the High Citadel of the School of Kuruth, on the border of the Reach and the Vale.

There, Phaerl developed her skill in the arcane arts, mastering expert destruction, and restoration spells with ease. Will in school Phaerl had a knack for being better than anybody else. She was easily able to perform complicated feats of magic that far exceeded the skills of many of her masters. This, coupled with her skill with the sword earned her the name Phaerl the Sword. All this fame and attention, as always, went to her head. Her hubris was the dread of anyone who had the "honor" of working with her.

In 5E 170, with news of the Akounateen landings breaking, Phaerl left the School of Kuruth in order to join the Ashen Legions. During the many battles with the Akounate during the war, Phaerl proved herself as a brilliant sword master and mage, earning her the admiration of some and the hatred of others. It served Phaerl well. With the initial invasion of the Akounate over, Phaerl reentered the School of Kuruth hardened and experienced. There she would stay until a letter arrived that would change the life of her.... And the empire....

RP Sample: I made the Damn OP look at that shit! It's amazing!

Personality: She is fun-loving and kind, though untrusting and arrogant. She is reckless in her dealings, mostly because she can get away with it.

Likes: Her Uncle, The Ashen Empire, Ancient Valyars, the unknown, her own success, Kuruth, people

Dislikes: The Kingdom of the Reach, the Akounate, bandits (really), Tales of Alaro Ashen

Voice: Saphire from TES Skyrim

Theme Song: The Oblivion Opening Song

Almrick Varian

Race: Reachman

Gender/Sex: Male

Class: Warrior

Equipment: Steel Broadsword; Light Royal Armor of the Varians

Skills: One-handed combat, Light Armor, His smarts, His Ambition, Has the right name

Weaknesses: Quite the Drunkard, Almrick Varian is a lustful and womanizing man. This has earned him quite the quite the reputation as Almrick the Seducer. His lack of arcane abilities.

Bio:

Almrick Varian was the result of the marriage of Phaaran Varian, brother to the Emperor Omoris Varian II, and Gertred, a lowborn Nordic woman from Norravägg. His father had originally been betrothed to the High King of Norravägg's daughter, but with her death he chose the woman he loved over the woman he was forced too. Almrick, alongside his sister, Anora, were born in 5E 171 to a happy couple. His uncle, the Emperor Omoris Varian II, took the two young Reachmen under his wing, as he taught them the intricacies of Elven life.

Almrick always found these lessons boring in comparison to his sister. In magic, where most Reachmen excel, he was a complete failure. In his spare time, he often would walk past the gates of the Ember Tower into the Snow or Nordic districts of Isnhrion. There he would make friends and enemies all the like, and there it would be where he learned how to fight.

Swift on his feet, Almrick was a masterful warrior. The Nords, already a warrior culture, accepted this Reachman into their mists, "The best damn swordsman I've seen!" They would say afterwards. Meanwhile at home, Almrick continued to fail in his studies, his sister Anora was obviously the favorite of her uncle. In this, Almrick and his cousin, Ruven, heir to the Empire, had in common. They quickly became fast friends.

Upon coming of age at the age of sixteen, Almrick set out, with all the gold he could carry, on a journey to tour all of Eroris. He didn't come back for sometime. That was because during his travels in Norravägg he had become a mercinary, feeling at home at the Nordic homeland and somewhat supportive of the talk of succession. Almrick would not go back to the Ember Tower... At least until he heard of his uncle's impending death...

RP Sample: STOP ASKING ME!

Personality: Warm and humorous, a drunkard and a luster, what more do you need to know?

Likes: Norravägg, Ruven, Women, Drinks, more women, what you do to make babies, The Empire, Loyalty, Swords, Nords

Dislikes: Anora, The Akounate, Most Priests of The Ascended, his uncle

Voice: Sean Bean

Theme Song: ?

Anora Varian

Race: Reachman

Gender/Sex: Female

Class: Battlemage

Equipment: Mage's Robes; A powerful staff passed down to her by her Uncle

Skills: Conjuring, Destruction Magic; Deception and planning; she has the right surname.

Weaknesses: Anora has never been out of her comfort zone and has not been exposed to the real world. She's naïve of the true nature of the world.

Bio:

Born the child of Phaaran Varian, brother to Omoris II, and Gertud, a lowborn Nord, Anora is the twin sister of Almrick Varian. Along with her brother, she was taken under the wing of the Emperor Omoris Varian II at a young age. She and her brother were trained in the ways of the arcane, being taught many powerful spells. Anora, unlike her brother, was a protégé, a true master of the secrets of the arcane. She always knew her brother envied her success.

Her Uncle, the Emperor, took a liking to the young Anora. He allowed her to roam through the library for hours on end, discovering the many secrets held within. She loved to read, she absolutely adored it. It paved the way for her to be accepted into the School of Kuruth, at the insistence of the Emperor.

There, Anora tuned her skills with the forces of magic, using it to summon the spirits of the earth to do her bidding. She was given High Honors, as was expected as the Emperor's niece, and was awarded many academic awards for her studies. Anora's life was good and well, it was great... Until a letter arrived from Isnhrion, telling of her beloved Uncle's approaching death...

RP Sample: If you ask me again......

Personality: Quite the spoiled brat, you could say about Anora. Handed life on a silver plater. Given all the chances to excel in magic. She will not hesitate to get rid of anyone that stands in the way of her goals. That is a promise.

Likes: The Empire, her Uncle, Magic, Nature, Gold, Parties, Flattery

Dislikes: The Reach, The Akounate, Ruven I, Almrick, people who don't know they're place.

Voice: Elenwen - TES Skyrim

Theme Song: ?

Ruven "The Young Eagle" Varian

Race: Mayaar

Gender/Sex: Male

Class: Emperor Class; Combination of Magical and Martial attacks to quickly overwhelm the enemy

Equipment: The Armor of Alaro Ashen Himself (THE LEGEND!), an broadsword used by his Great Grandfather, Iolas Varian.

Skills: Leadership, Magic, Swordsmanship, his good looks, his family name.

Weaknesses: Is quite naïve in his judgements, trusting people who should not be trusted. It is easy to gain his trust, but hard to regain it when you lose it.

Bio:

Born as the eldest son of the Emperor Omoris Varian II and Empress Alves Varian in year 138 of the Fifth Era, Ruven Varian was destined to be the Emperor of the Ashen Empire. As heir to the Ember Throne Ruven was given the greatest of education and scholars. He was trained in the ways of diplomacy, and philosophy. He excelled in the arts of magic and swords play, greatly impressing his father, the Emperor.

As with all Varians, Ruven was sent on a tour of Eroris at the age of twenty, touring the continent of Eroris and meeting new peoples and new friends. Ruven absolutely loved the beauty and complexity of Eroris, soaking everything in detail by detail. With war once again flaring the the Reach in late 160, Ruven was forced to return home from his tour of Eroris, with many a knowledge that would help him in the war. In the war with the Reach Ruven was a colonel in the Imperial Army, involved in many offenses against the Reachmen. Even with the young Prince, now known as "The Eagle" the Empire was unable to win in the war with the Reachmen. It faced much larger challenges with the landing of the Akounate in 170. The regiment that the young prince was in was utterly destroyed in the war with the Akounate. Fortunately for the Prince, he had been wounded in a skirmish just before the destruction of his regiment and had been recalled home. This would be one of Ruven's major regrets for years to come.

Ruven continued to live his life out in Isnhrion, now planning for the day that the Akounate would once again attack the borders of the Empire. With his father falling ill in 198, it is only a matter of time before the Young Eagle ascends to the throne...

RP Sample: *Pulls gun* I TOLD YOU NOT TO ASK ME THAT! *BANG!*

Personality: Kind and charming, the Young Eagle is that classic Knight on a White Steed, caring for others and the Empire. Although he is that, he puts too much trust on the people who serve him leaving him open to deception and intrigue.

Likes: The Ashen Empire, His Mother, Stories of Alaro Ashen, Kindness, The People

Dislikes: The Akounate (REALLY BIG TIME!), The Reach (BIG TIME), Some Nords, bullies, Bandits, Whoever the Hell Assassinated Alaro III.

Voice: Rhagar Targayran (Just imagine the voice of that guy)

Theme Song: Meh.
Last edited by Everhall on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 30 times in total.

Everhall
Senator

Another One :P

Just in case...
Last edited by Everhall on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Tag got fortune.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Albertae wrote:Tag got fortune.

You've fallen right into my trap! Muahhhaha

Gonna mass send TGs for TLoE

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Everhall wrote:
Albertae wrote:Tag got fortune.

You've fallen right into my trap! Muahhhaha

I'm going to be a illusionist Mage.
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Albertae wrote:
Everhall wrote:You've fallen right into my trap! Muahhhaha

What race you fancy?

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Everhall wrote:
Albertae wrote:

What race you fancy?

Reachmen.
My Political Compass:

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:17 pm

I must unfortunately report that this public terminal only permits me to copy URL links. I am unable to fill out the application. However, I would likely play a Drakon as I am a fan of Dragons. If not a Drakon, then a Dwarf.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 pm

I might make an orc... or a Drakon.
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:I might make an orc... or a Drakon.

I forgot to make my main character I just realized!

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:23 pm

first, would there be a issue with playing a down-to-earth noble guy-typa-a-thing
second, how is the different genders seen, like medieval europe, or something else? does it change with the different races and nations?
last question, how is the architecture in Mirfuhn, reach, and vale?
FT, but roam where i please
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:23 pm

I'm thinking I'll be a Battlemage.
My Political Compass:

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:26 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:first, would there be a issue with playing a down-to-earth noble guy-typa-a-thing
second, how is the different genders seen, like medieval europe, or something else? does it change with the different races and nations?

1. Nope just ask me to be a Noble or anything
2. Equally in most eastern provinces (Vale, Reach, Norravågg)
3. Mirfuhn (TES Dwarven), Reach (Medieval France), Vale (Elven Fanciness with a bit of stone coldness)

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:first, would there be a issue with playing a down-to-earth noble guy-typa-a-thing

3. Mirfuhn (TES Dwarven), Reach (Medieval France), Vale (Elven Fanciness with a bit of stone coldness)

Can I be a god?
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Everhall wrote:1. Nope just ask me to be a Noble or anything

Can I be a god?

:lol2: Nope. WAYYYYY to OP. You can be a demigod if you ask nice enough.

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:28 pm

Everhall wrote:

ok, then i want to ask for permission to play a Noble from Reach, a Elf to be precise, with a burning hatred for the empire, would that be ok?
It does not reflect my real life world political views, which are considerably less authoritarian and more moderate
Refer to my factbook for canon, it´s however out of date, and badly written. So take it with a grain of salt

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:29 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:1. Nope just ask me to be a Noble or anything

ok, then i want to ask for permission to play a Noble from Reach, a Elf to be precise, with a burning hatred for the empire, would that be ok?

Yep. What city?

The Tophat Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tophat Empire » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Everhall wrote:
The Tophat Empire wrote:

Yep. What city?

DO i pick from the list, or do i make one up?

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Interesting.

Magic?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Everhall wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Can I be a god?

:lol2: Nope. WAYYYYY to OP. You can be a demigod if you ask nice enough.

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME DO SO! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:37 pm

The Tophat Empire wrote:
Everhall wrote:Yep. What city?

DO i pick from the list, or do i make one up?

The List

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:
Everhall wrote: :lol2: Nope. WAYYYYY to OP. You can be a demigod if you ask nice enough.

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME DO SO! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!

I will let you be a Demigod. Hey maybe if you do something great you can ascend!

Everhall
Senator

Postby Everhall » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Interesting.

Magic?

Yes, yes and oh my gods yes!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse