NATION

PASSWORD

Imperial Coup and C6/Jahe War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eutristan
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eutristan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Keomora wrote:Proximity, the fact that the Imperial couple and Katherine are meeting on the border of Carpestan. The rescue gives Piet Pondes the perfect excuse to take power as it makes the Cornelis look weak.

It's Jahe's decision, I'm fine either way.
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:Sure. I don't know who Eutristan supports yet...

I like to keep people guessing.
Eutristan
Proud Chief Justice of The Western Isles
Overview
Bombs and Vehicles
Guns
Royal Air Force
Royal Navy
"By the time you turn your cheek the world is going to have turned around the sun a few more times." -Deace

"He's gonna be North Korea then... worse than North Korea, how fun." -Stordavia

"I agreed with you on to many things so I couldnt stay mad and thats my story" -The Pacific Peace Union

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 am

For the moment I think we have a story for the coup.

I think that they will go to Keomora due to pressure placed on them up until the meeting (basically they are desperate), in later stages we can decide where they will go/or stay in Keomora.

If everyone agrees with this we can get started. (When Keo gets her laptop back of course.)

Eutristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutristan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:57 am

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:For the moment I think we have a story for the coup.

I think that they will go to Keomora due to pressure placed on them up until the meeting (basically they are desperate), in later stages we can decide where they will go/or stay in Keomora.

If everyone agrees with this we can get started. (When Keo gets her laptop back of course.)

I'm fine with that. We shall overcomb the C6.
Eutristan
Overview
Bombs and Vehicles
Guns
Royal Air Force
Royal Navy
"By the time you turn your cheek the world is going to have turned around the sun a few more times." -Deace

"I agreed with you on to many things so I couldnt stay mad and thats my story" -The Pacific Peace Union

Dechen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dechen » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 am

Eutristan wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:For the moment I think we have a story for the coup.

I'm fine with that. We shall overcomb the C6.

THANK [insert religious entity here]!!

WE CAN FINALLY GET STARTED!!
*tears of joy, parades, and confetti*
”Your final wealth is that of honor. Cover a dishonorable man in gold and a begger is still more wealthy.”
-Triumver Elia Noriko

Keomora
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:05 pm

We figure out who wins. If we win cornelis family gets restored.
For Peace and Honor.

United Great Britian
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Great Britian » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:15 pm

Keomora wrote:We figure out who wins. If we win cornelis family gets restored.

I think we would win, most likely, but I am open to a lose.
Member of the The Western Isles
Senator Jameson T. Pace in the NSG Senate.

Dechen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dechen » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:24 pm

United Great Britian wrote:
Keomora wrote:We figure out who wins. If we win cornelis family gets restored.

I think we would win, most likely, but I am open to a lose.

I stop being your opponent when I find out the Cornelis family is still alive.
So that does push things towards your favor.
”Your final wealth is that of honor. Cover a dishonorable man in gold and a begger is still more wealthy.”
-Triumver Elia Noriko

Eutristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutristan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Eutristan wrote:
Rough Draft Mk. II
By: Eutristan
Ideas From: Carpestan and Jahe Davmwoem

Clause I: Diplomacy
Following wide-scale condemnation and sanctions upon Jahe, the Imperial government continues to grapple for a peace agreement. Not because of what is happening in the immediate time, but because of what will happen if they continue to go on with this. C6 would be more than happy to agree to the terms, besides one minor thing; Jahe wants to be able to keep their nuclear program. Realizing the threat a nuclear Jahe presents, C6 continues to disagree with peace offerings from Jahe. Eventually, King Markus realizes the only way to stop war is to give up nuclear programs altogether. He sends the offering to Jahe; the offering of complete nuclear disarmament.

Ecstatic from the success of their sanctions, C6 eagerly signs the agreement, and Jahe is set on the road to disarmament. There is one problem though; the agreement itself. Jahenians all over the country are enraged that their government bent at the will of these perceived demonic countries. They cannot comprehend that there mighty country would betray the doctrine of nuclear sovereignty. One figure sees this anger, and becomes the embodiment of it; Piet Pondes. The population; feeling betrayed and defenseless, looks to Piet for security. They want their nuclear program back. They want the uncompromising government back. To them, Piet gives them this.
Clause II: Coup
Then the unexpected strikes; a terrorist attack by the Legion of Dawn. Not in a foreign country, not in some unknown suburbia, but in Highrock itself. The place where Markus and Angela live (I forget the formal name) is assaulted by a number of suicide bombers. Not from the outside, but from the very people that are supposed to keep the royals safe, the bodyguards. The Palace looks completely decimated from the outside, walls crumpled, flames ablaze, the media jumps on it as the possible assassination of a less than satisfactory leader.

Inside the palace, or rather beneath it in the panic room (I'll just refer to it as that), Markus and Angela are alive, very, very alive. They are being blackmailed though. Surrounded by now rogue bodyguards, they are offered to courses of action; leave the country and never return, or be killed right then and there. Taking the logical option, Markus and Angela are secretly withdrawn from the country. Following the terrorist attack and the mysterious disappearance of the royals, Markus and Angela are presumed dead. In all reality, they are just hidden away in a guest bedroom at the Palace of Ambridge.

The populance is fooled nonetheless, and they begin to scavenge for a new leader. It doesn't take long for everyone to go back to everybody's favorite old man, Piet Pondes. With demand enlarging and no one at the throne to have any power to stop it, Pondes takes the throne and declares a state of emergency until the Legion of Dawn is exterminated. Reigning unchecked, Pondes can do whatever he likes in the country that is now his. He immediately withdraws the offering of complete disarmament, and Jahe is again in the same place; condemned, sanctioned, and hated by many more than loved.

It doesn't matter to the Imperials or even to Piet himself for that matter. More than willing to drive themselves into the ground rather than bend to anothers will, Jahe continues to do whatever they like whenever they like and disregard punishment. Piet begins to exterminate any and all that oppose his fascist and discriminatory ideals under charges of "Terrorist Sympathizing". Once all of them are successfully disciplined, or killed, Piet and the Imperials who are left to live in their own utopia. But not for long. Piet is angered by the countries that denounce Jahe, and looks to silence all voices that are against him; this means one thing, invasion.

Following the discovery of scandal in the highest ranks of Carpestan's politics, an election is held to rectify the government back to its more righteous state. Piet sees opportunity here. He floods pro-Jahe politicians in Carpestan with much of the Imperial national treasury. When all is said and done, the politicians have successfully secured power and the northwest of Carpestan is controlled by pro-Jahe politicians. Secret military movements begin and the northwest of Carpestan is effectively rendered part of Jahe, and Piet begins to terminate "Terrorist Sympathizers" in Carpestan.

The he hits deadlock. He again has exterminated all opposition to him. But he can't go any further, can't liberate anymore than he has. He is limited to the northwest, and it drives him mad to have his unstoppable forces hit the immovable object of political power. He eventually gives up on furthering his influence in Carpestan, and looks to UGB, a country that has more than earned the distaste of Imperials, to further his influence. The Legion begins attacks on UGB, and the nation encounters a crippling terrorist problem. Jahe aid arrives to help and exterminate the Legion, but in all honesty they are simply digging in to gain territory. When the Legion finally withdraws from UGB and the smoke settles, Jahe now controls much of the north of UGB.
Clause III: War
[Delayed Until Further Discussion]
Clause IV: Reconstruction

So just to clear up some things, this is the direction we are heading in? Minus them going to Eutristan?
Eutristan
Overview
Bombs and Vehicles
Guns
Royal Air Force
Royal Navy

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:38 pm

Eutristan wrote:
Eutristan wrote:
Rough Draft Mk. II
By: Eutristan
Ideas From: Carpestan and Jahe Davmwoem

Clause I: Diplomacy
Following wide-scale condemnation and sanctions upon Jahe, the Imperial government continues to grapple for a peace agreement. Not because of what is happening in the immediate time, but because of what will happen if they continue to go on with this. C6 would be more than happy to agree to the terms, besides one minor thing; Jahe wants to be able to keep their nuclear program. Realizing the threat a nuclear Jahe presents, C6 continues to disagree with peace offerings from Jahe. Eventually, King Markus realizes the only way to stop war is to give up nuclear programs altogether. He sends the offering to Jahe; the offering of complete nuclear disarmament.

Ecstatic from the success of their sanctions, C6 eagerly signs the agreement, and Jahe is set on the road to disarmament. There is one problem though; the agreement itself. Jahenians all over the country are enraged that their government bent at the will of these perceived demonic countries. They cannot comprehend that there mighty country would betray the doctrine of nuclear sovereignty. One figure sees this anger, and becomes the embodiment of it; Piet Pondes. The population; feeling betrayed and defenseless, looks to Piet for security. They want their nuclear program back. They want the uncompromising government back. To them, Piet gives them this.
Clause II: Coup
Then the unexpected strikes; a terrorist attack by the Legion of Dawn. Not in a foreign country, not in some unknown suburbia, but in Highrock itself. The place where Markus and Angela live (I forget the formal name) is assaulted by a number of suicide bombers. Not from the outside, but from the very people that are supposed to keep the royals safe, the bodyguards. The Palace looks completely decimated from the outside, walls crumpled, flames ablaze, the media jumps on it as the possible assassination of a less than satisfactory leader.

Inside the palace, or rather beneath it in the panic room (I'll just refer to it as that), Markus and Angela are alive, very, very alive. They are being blackmailed though. Surrounded by now rogue bodyguards, they are offered to courses of action; leave the country and never return, or be killed right then and there. Taking the logical option, Markus and Angela are secretly withdrawn from the country. Following the terrorist attack and the mysterious disappearance of the royals, Markus and Angela are presumed dead. In all reality, they are just hidden away in a guest bedroom at the Palace of Ambridge.

The populance is fooled nonetheless, and they begin to scavenge for a new leader. It doesn't take long for everyone to go back to everybody's favorite old man, Piet Pondes. With demand enlarging and no one at the throne to have any power to stop it, Pondes takes the throne and declares a state of emergency until the Legion of Dawn is exterminated. Reigning unchecked, Pondes can do whatever he likes in the country that is now his. He immediately withdraws the offering of complete disarmament, and Jahe is again in the same place; condemned, sanctioned, and hated by many more than loved.

It doesn't matter to the Imperials or even to Piet himself for that matter. More than willing to drive themselves into the ground rather than bend to anothers will, Jahe continues to do whatever they like whenever they like and disregard punishment. Piet begins to exterminate any and all that oppose his fascist and discriminatory ideals under charges of "Terrorist Sympathizing". Once all of them are successfully disciplined, or killed, Piet and the Imperials who are left to live in their own utopia. But not for long. Piet is angered by the countries that denounce Jahe, and looks to silence all voices that are against him; this means one thing, invasion.

Following the discovery of scandal in the highest ranks of Carpestan's politics, an election is held to rectify the government back to its more righteous state. Piet sees opportunity here. He floods pro-Jahe politicians in Carpestan with much of the Imperial national treasury. When all is said and done, the politicians have successfully secured power and the northwest of Carpestan is controlled by pro-Jahe politicians. Secret military movements begin and the northwest of Carpestan is effectively rendered part of Jahe, and Piet begins to terminate "Terrorist Sympathizers" in Carpestan.

The he hits deadlock. He again has exterminated all opposition to him. But he can't go any further, can't liberate anymore than he has. He is limited to the northwest, and it drives him mad to have his unstoppable forces hit the immovable object of political power. He eventually gives up on furthering his influence in Carpestan, and looks to UGB, a country that has more than earned the distaste of Imperials, to further his influence. The Legion begins attacks on UGB, and the nation encounters a crippling terrorist problem. Jahe aid arrives to help and exterminate the Legion, but in all honesty they are simply digging in to gain territory. When the Legion finally withdraws from UGB and the smoke settles, Jahe now controls much of the north of UGB.
Clause III: War
Clause IV: Reconstruction

So just to clear up some things, this is the direction we are heading in? Minus them going to Eutristan?

Minus the terrorist attack. Keo rescues them in the diplomatic meeting, and Pondes uses the opportunity to brand them as traitors and take over that way.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:50 pm

I have my fleets in To Quoc... can I do a pearl harbor attack?
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Keomora wrote:I have my fleets in To Quoc... can I do a pearl harbor attack?

On who and where? More details please!

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Jahe Davmwoem wrote:
Keomora wrote:I have my fleets in To Quoc... can I do a pearl harbor attack?

On you. I was thinking on attacking the navy HQ.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Keomora wrote:
Jahe Davmwoem wrote:

On you. I was thinking on attacking the navy HQ.

If you want to. There is not much there. A port, college (military), and most of my rather pathetic navy.

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 pm

I will target the subs first. The destroyers can live... for now. :D
For Peace and Honor.

Carpestan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Game Plan

Postby Carpestan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Keomora
Jahe Davmwoem
Covonant
To Quoc Duc
Dechen
Grand Illon
United Great Britian
Domanania

Two of my nation's MPs resigned today, so here's my game plan for news articles each of the next few days:

1) Anti-President Rubinstein begin to kindle
2) Christian Nationalists call for fundamental reform
3) President denies it, claiming it as opposition lie.
4) Protests spark the entire nation
5) Christian Nationalists across the country speak out again (although they're still only a force in the northwest)
6) President resigns; VP Stallone takes over and calls for special elections
(a few days later)
7) Nicole Rodgers and the SEP come into power; Christian nationalists sweep the Northwest
(a few days later)
8 ) Jahe Davmwoem military forces rumored to be infilitrating
9) Piet Pondes announces the northwest of Carpestan as his; Rodgers declares war
(a few days later)
10) UGB and C6 declare war after orchestrated terrorist attacks in UGB's capital city by Legion members using fake passports (I think they should be passports from Keomora because it would be dumb for my country to not secure our borders in a time of war)
The Western Isles: My Proud Hometown

Classical Liberal (Fiscal Conservative, Social Libertarian)

Our Constitution

Power is such a fascinating thing...for one to hold, to observe...and to grieve its many abuses.

Flauc
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Flauc » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 am

Just a question.

Is the "Ministry of Truth" inspired by the book "1984" by George Orwell?
State of Flauc
State of Kiyoshima

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:10 am

Flauc wrote:Just a question.

Is the "Ministry of Truth" inspired by the book "1984" by George Orwell?

Yes and no. It is not related to the ministry of truth in the book, but the idea might be something of an Orwell nature (a terrorist organization in my nation gave rise to the Ministry, who was given unlimited power to get rid of it, but the leader of the ministry (later leader of the coup) has taken advantage of this power to eliminate people of groups (either nationality or political) that he views as "Un-Imperial").

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 pm

Thinking of doing the conversations and the amphibious invasion but have my main army be stalled due to continues Legion of Dawn attacks and Christian secession movement... but once I get NS back i am ready to swoop in and save C6 in the name of freedom and liberty
For Peace and Honor.

Covonant
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Covonant » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Keomora";p="29024244"]Thinking of doing the conversations and the amphibious invasion but have my main army be stalled due to continues Legion of Dawn attacks and Christian secession movement... but once I get NS back i am ready to swoop in and save C6 in the name of freedom and liberty

Is there a period where the C6 is supposed to fail?
TO APPLY FOR EMBASSY SELECT LINK: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=351134

Eutristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutristan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Covonant wrote:
Keomora";p="29024244"]Thinking of doing the conversations and the amphibious invasion but have my main army be stalled due to continues Legion of Dawn attacks and Christian secession movement... but once I get NS back i am ready to swoop in and save C6 in the name of freedom and liberty

Is there a period where the C6 is supposed to fail?

All military actions are completely up to the nations that are over them, we aren't planning that, as I feel we need to leave the field open or the same thing as IW2 will happen. Three months in we're still at the beginning. Especially with this many people, I'd rather those that are dedicated enough to make their own decisions and posts instead of a script.
Eutristan
Overview
Bombs and Vehicles
Guns
Royal Air Force
Royal Navy

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Eutristan wrote:
Covonant wrote:Is there a period where the C6 is supposed to fail?

All military actions are completely up to the nations that are over them, we aren't planning that, as I feel we need to leave the field open or the same thing as IW2 will happen. Three months in we're still at the beginning. Especially with this many people, I'd rather those that are dedicated enough to make their own decisions and posts instead of a script.

Make it too lose and it becomes unrealistic... we need balance.
For Peace and Honor.

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Guys, can we begin with Markus offering negotiations, to start in the diplomatic stage?

Keomora
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Keomora » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Sure but it's going to be tricky and trippy. Let's begin!
For Peace and Honor.

Eutristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Eutristan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:25 pm

The hounds of war await release.
Eutristan
Overview
Bombs and Vehicles
Guns
Royal Air Force
Royal Navy

Jahe Davmwoem
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahe Davmwoem » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Pondes now has the throne.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents