NATION

PASSWORD

We Were Never Heroes (A Superhero RP) OOC / HIATUS

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun May 22, 2016 10:25 am

Ben M wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:There's a really subtle joke hidden in the superpowers, too.

Thank you thank you, I look forward to writing the backstory.

I lol'd at his weakness

Welcome aboard
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 10:51 am

Derelldia wrote:So I have an idea for my guy in that he can manipulate electrical systems/components with his mind.

We have two characters that can manipulate electrical items. Titan, who uses electricity, and Network, who can control software.

Barapam wrote:Would a person who's only power is to be able to transform into a bear be allowed?

We already have a potential animal shapeshifter in the works. Do you have a Plan B?

Drakmah wrote:NAME: Shane Daughtry

ACCEPTED.

The Warriors of the Sun wrote:NAME: Zedekiah McMurry

ACCEPTED.

Tayner wrote:NAME: Adam Quinn

A few typos in the Bio. ACCEPTED.

Wenglesy wrote:NAME: Jean Deschenaux

For comedic effect alone, ACCEPTED.. Just don't make anything too absurd.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 am, edited 6 times in total.

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Sun May 22, 2016 11:13 am

NAME: Lucio Martelli
ALIAS: Luca
NATIONALITY: American
ETHNICITY: Italian-American
APPEARANCE:

Stands at 5ft 11' with a slim build.

ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good

ABILITIES:
Psuedo Solid Energy-Manipulation: Luca has the natural ability to harness natural and man-made energy sources (such as electromagnetic radiation, ambient heat, light, sound and potential kinetic energy) and store them within his body. Whilst the energy stored is inert, Luca can then use this energy to project lances of pure energy to devastating effect, this energy manifests itself as a bright blue beam of light which behaves as though it were a solid object, carrying immense heat and kinetic energy. Luca can also fire 'energy bolts' or throw out pulses in a wide ark.

SKILLS: A highly intelligent individual with a degree in Biochemistry and Advanced Particle Physics and a natural problem solver. Also Fluent in both English and his native Italian, and is a half decent cook.
WEAKNESS: Not really a 'fighter' and would rather stake out alternative options to a conflict than physical violence, is highly arrogant and is also rather clumsy and haphazard. His powers are incredibly draining on his vitality at this point, he has not yet learned to better control or utilize them to full effect, and as per the law of thermodynamics, energy has to be harnessed from existing sources and cannot be created at whim.
GOALS: To find a way to harness the true potential of his powers.
FEARS: That his powers will become 'uncontrollable' or use them in such a way that it's detrimental to the health of others.

EQUIPMENT:
  • Nomex Body suit - Due to the intense heat from blasts, regular clothes tend to catch fire.
  • Polarised Visor - Dims glare from energy blasts.
  • WiP

PERSONALITY: Somewhat Arrogant and has an inflated sense of self worth, but has a sense of responsibility due to his powers and is willing to push the boundaries of his mental and physical strength to find out the peak of his powers. Aside from his he is upbeat and constantly tries to keep himself occupied with research and doesn't tend to dedicate much of his free time to social events, perhaps even reclusively so.
LIKES: The Sciences, Himself, Cooking, Reading and Jogging
DISLIKES: Science Fiction movies, Social Gatherings, Manual Labor and Heights

BIO:

Born on Long Island, New York, to a family of Italian-Americans in a rather affluent household, his mother and father owned a joint business venture in an authentic Italian cuisine restaurant, a popular one at that. Growing up, Lucio would never want for anything and was a spoiled child, attending a private school for the 'gifted' and would be driven around town in a luxury sports car, but despite all this, his parents still expected for him to learn to make his own way in the world and his first job was a simple kitchen porter at his parents restaurant, it was a gentle nudge down the path that his parents had planned for him, that plan being for him to eventually take over the reigns one day, but Lucio had other aspirations and plans.

A bright student by any standards, Lucio grabbed top marks in many classes, especially the Sciences, and dedicated most of his free time to reading books about Astronomy to Atomic Theory and everywhere inbetween, often neglecting anything resembling socialization, but it didn't matter, because it would all pay off. Aged 18 he enrolled into the University of Columbia and studied BioChemistry and Advanced Particle physics, inbetween this he got an odd job as a waiter whilst he studied. During this study he attained a job at a Medical Company based near Silicon Valley, this is where he would move to after finishing up his Degrees.

In California, working under a large pharmaceutical company, Luca was paid well for his work and because he was very good at his job, Luca was picked for a 'special project', nicknamed 'Apex' the project was a simple pill that allowed the body to develop resistances to radiation, mostly Gamma and X-ray wavelengths. One night whilst he was working overtime in the laboratory, Luca inadvertently spilled a large unknown chemical solution on his arm. Brushing it off as an accident, this solution was actually a more refined version of the pill and it went to work almost immediately, mutating the very atomic structure of his cells and mutating his DNA, allowing every cell in his body to not only resist radiation, but to absorb it.

The changes didn't start showing until a few weeks later, where a simply sneeze almost blew a hole in the company bathroom. Nobody else saw but they did start to question the large hole burnt into the roof. Luca quickly devised that he had attained these powers through the research they were conducting and after digging in the company Database, 'Apex' was actually a project to provide an 'ultimate soldier' for the U.S Army, but after the project fell through on 'Ethical and Moral Concerns' they turned to rather shady corporations for funding, and eventually this company would sell the pill to the highest bidder. The more Luca learnt of his powers, he more he knew how fatal it could be in the wrong hands and took the decision to destroy the research and make off with whatever he could scrape together. The laboratory burnt down under 'unusual circumstances' and Luca then became a wanted man, not by the police, but the shadow corporation responsible for funding the project initially.

Lucio fled north to Seattle and found quick work as a bartender and part time chef, and using his stolen research, vowed to learn more about his powers, how to control them, and prevent the whole thing from falling into the wrong hands.

RP EXAMPLE: fly shooty bang bang mercenaries

THEME: Torre Florim - Firestarter

Kinda cliche backstory, but hey ho.
Yo, that's mad.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun May 22, 2016 11:15 am

NAME: Lucas Quinn
ALIAS: Kronus
NATIONALITY: American
ETHNICITY: Scottish-Scandinavian
APPEARANCE:

ALIGNMENT:Lawful Evil
OCCUPATION: College Student, Majoring in Law, Press Secretary Assistant to Governor of Washington

ABILITIES: Time is a powerful thing, especially in Lucas' case, born with the ability that became noticeable in middle school, he can slow down time to the point it seems as though it is stopped. However stopping time puts extreme stress on his body and mind to the point that he can only 'stop' time for a continuous 30 minutes before becoming completely exhausted. It also has a limited area of 50 feet radius stopping everything except himself. He can also stop certain objects and individuals but for a shorter time.

SKILLS: Having learned his abilities he began to realize the need of self-improvement and worked on all aspects of health, mental, physical, and social. It was there he became interested in people and politics. Lucas had learned that to make good of his ability he would have to fight, He began taking classes in Mixed martial arts, as well as obviously being an intelligent man and skilled speaker.
WEAKNESS: His own power, physical and mental stress can inhibit his ability. He is also a bit of a workaholic and relies on coffee. Plus those outside his time control radius. He also has a ruthless streak and obviously being neutral good. He never acts on impulse but tries to have an idea or plan with whatever he does.
GOALS: Short/Medium Term: To Improve Himself and others to the best they can be, Long Term: Become a politician and or hero to change the world for his ideal better.

FEARS:Failure, being outdone, messing up during a speech

EQUIPMENT: (OPTIONAL) A nice suit and tie

PERSONALITY:An ENTJ, By nature, Lucas is Effecient, Energetic, Confident, Strong-Willed, Strategic and Cunning, and Charismatic however this is contered by his assertiveness, stubborness, poor handling of emotions (he hardly shows any than and frown or a smile), coldness and sometimes to the level of ruthlessness
LIKES: Success, Improving himself and others that become his 'people', Talking to people, learning new things, working out and reading
DISLIKES: Illogic, Impulsiveness, Failure, Having to work for others
BIO:Born in a small town in Oregon, Lucas was raised by the small town pharmacist and the head of the school board, as he was raised he was not given an allowance, but only paid from doing chores or doing his own work. However at the same time his parents were very strict to prevent him from getting into trouble and sent him to private schools. In Elementary school, Lucas called himself an enthusiastic nerd, however once he entered middle school, things began to change. Random instances he would find time moving slower of completely stopped for a few seconds. After realizing what he was capable of he began testing it out and trying to improve himself. He began going to the gym and doing athletics while still excelling in class.

He capitalized on this in high school, making friends and gaining popularity until he achieved the Student Council president becoming a sort of symbol on the school of student representation and change. He graduated with scholarships to Stanford and has attended there for several years. He has taken a year off to work as an assistant to the Press Secretary of the Governor of Washington, which coaligns with his part-time 'job' of occasional vigilantism and the invitation by the Benefactor.

RP EXAMPLE:Game of Thrones: Leagacy

THEME: Don't Stand in My Way

Finished, and note I had the name Quinn first
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Tue May 24, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:17 am

Mondrova wrote:...

Give his power a shorter range and I'll allow it.

Ben M wrote:...

We. Need. This. If only for the name.

Ubaria wrote:NAME: Lucio Martelli

ACCEPTED.

Kuhlfros wrote:NAME: Lucas Quinn

So many young people. ACCEPTED.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun May 22, 2016 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ben M
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 22, 2016 11:28 am

It Is Done
APPEARANCE: Image
NAME: Jacob Goldstein
ALIAS: The Hebrew Hammer sometimes referred to as Captain Israel (But usually mockingly)
NATIONALITY: Israeli (surpassingly nothing to do with my flag lol)
ETHNICITY: Middle Eastern Jewish mixed with European Jewish
ALIGNMENT:Neutral Good

ABILITIES: Complete Fire/heat Resistance, Super human strength (Not like Hulk, more like Capn Murica).
SKILLS: Great fighter, good shot
WEAKNESS: A bit.... stereotypical (Cheap, tends to complain, is rather lazy), His mother always calls at inopportune times AND his secret identity is kinda not a secret AND you know, his super powers ain't the best. Plus if he ever finds a nice Jewish girl she will whip him harder than any man ever.
GOALS: Protect Judaism and the Innocent
FEARS: Santa Claus, Bankruptcy, and his Mother

EQUIPMENT: 2 dual action shotguns, 1 badass hat and trench coat, 1 great sense of jewish Humor (Think Mel Brooks) and a buttload of many at his disposal.

PERSONALITY: Well he is a bit stuck up and pretty damn jewish, but other than that he is a pretty great guy, kinda nice (But not generous) and willing to listen.
LIKES: Money, his mother, jewish heritage, and the holy torah
DISLIKES: Jew Jokes, Nazism, Crime, and people who dislike his mother
Catchphrases: "Sabot Sholem Mother Fuckers" "Say Sholem to my little friends" "I GASSED those motherfuckers" and "I am so Gefiltefresh"

BIO: So Jacob Goldstein is the definition of bored as fuck rich person. He did his 1 year in the Israeli army and got real good at fighting both hand to hand and as a shot with shotguns. Unfortunately (Well fortunately actually) he fell into a vat of liquid uranium (Don't question it) that some Hamas terrorists were using to make nukes to destroy Israel (I SAID don't question it) and when he woke up the radiation gave him some mild super powers (NO QUESTIONS). After completing his year of military service he retired from the military and moved to Seattle where he figured he could relax and enjoy blowing money trying to pick up nice Jewish girls at starbucks (There are 63,400 Jews in Seattle, I had no idea lol). Well while he was sipping on a nice latte chatting up some broad named Esther he noticed a man with a swastika tattoo walking down the street. Jacob didn't like that very much so he decided to follow the guy until he followed him to some shady ass warehouse. He burst in and found his worst nightmare. Mecha Hitler, brought back from the dead by an evil Neo-Nazi who happened to live in Seattle. Jacob sprung into action and fought off 4 of the Nazis before realizing he might get shot. He fled back to his apartment and decided to become the protector of the innocents, the defender of the weak, The Hebrew Hammer. After grabbing two shotguns he returned to the warehouse only to find it deserted. His hunt for Mecha Hitler lives on, and he now is a normal superhero while he waits fro some sign so that he can kill that evil robotic sunuva bitch.

RP EXAMPLE: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=23848816#p23848816

THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU -Just found this and I fucking love it
Last edited by Ben M on Sun May 22, 2016 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Personality type: INFP-A
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun May 22, 2016 11:30 am

I have one more question. Is it okay if my character's alter-ego is a family legacy?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:30 am

Shark isle wrote:I have one more question. Is it okay if my character's alter-ego is a family legacy?

Explain?

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun May 22, 2016 11:32 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I have one more question. Is it okay if my character's alter-ego is a family legacy?

Explain?

I mean that members of his family have been dressing up as a masked avenger ever since The Renaissance.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:35 am

Shark isle wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Explain?

I mean that members of his family have been dressing up as a masked avenger ever since The Renaissance.

As long as you're not world famous then I can allow it.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun May 22, 2016 11:36 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I mean that members of his family have been dressing up as a masked avenger ever since The Renaissance.

As long as you're not world famous then I can allow it.

ok.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:38 am

As fun as it is, I think the bio gets a little too absurd. Tone it down a bit, okay?

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 22, 2016 11:38 am

Beiarusia wrote:

As fun as it is, I think the bio gets a little too absurd. Tone it down a bit, okay?

Yes, just testing the waters. Tbh I kinda agree lol. Is it the way he got the powers a problem, or Mecha Hitler? or Both? I would like to keep mecha hitler as his nemesis if that is alright.
Last edited by Ben M on Sun May 22, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never play a direct democracy. Fat people can be KING. Moles in space are fearsome. Magical Vikings wreck shit. Spies are Difficult. Stereotypes kill Zombies. Robots hurt society. Nerds can lead super people. Anti-socialites have demons. Stuck up Snow Elves don't interact well. HRE in Space tends to get complicated. Superheroes can be very orthodox. Fanatics don't make friends... even in space.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:40 am

Ben M wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:As fun as it is, I think the bio gets a little too absurd. Tone it down a bit, okay?

Yes, just testing the waters. Tbh I kinda agree lol. Is it the way he got the powers a problem, or Mecha Hitler? or Both? I would like to keep mecha hitler as his nemesis if that is alright.

I'm fine with his origin, but due to plot reasons I'm gonna have to deny Mecha-Hitler for the time being.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 22, 2016 11:41 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Ben M wrote:

I'm fine with his origin, but due to plot reasons I'm gonna have to deny Mecha-Hitler for the time being.

Ah well. I shall edit accordingly :)

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun May 22, 2016 11:44 am

Tag.
I've always wanted to join a superhero RP, but whenever I find one it already has 30 pages or something.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:44 am

Ben M wrote:Ah well. I shall edit accordingly :)

Thanks.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Tag.
I've always wanted to join a superhero RP, but whenever I find one it already has 30 pages or something.

Perfect timing. OOC is only a day old.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun May 22, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 22, 2016 11:47 am

NAME: Jacob Goldstein
ALIAS: The Hebrew Hammer sometimes referred to as Captain Israel (But usually mockingly)
NATIONALITY: Israeli (surpassingly nothing to do with my flag lol)
ETHNICITY: Middle Eastern Jewish mixed with European Jewish
ALIGNMENT:Neutral Good

ABILITIES: Complete Fire/heat Resistance, Super human strength (Not like Hulk, more like Capn Murica).
SKILLS: Great fighter, good shot
WEAKNESS: A bit.... stereotypical (Cheap, tends to complain, is rather lazy), His mother always calls at inopportune times AND his secret identity is kinda not a secret AND you know, his super powers ain't the best. Plus if he ever finds a nice Jewish girl she will whip him harder than any man ever.
GOALS: Protect Judaism and the Innocent
FEARS: Santa Claus, Bankruptcy, and his Mother

EQUIPMENT: 2 dual action shotguns, 1 badass hat and trench coat, 1 great sense of jewish Humor (Think Mel Brooks) and a buttload of many at his disposal. Plus The Jewmobile (Nothing Special About It)

PERSONALITY: Well he is a bit stuck up and pretty damn jewish, but other than that he is a pretty great guy, kinda nice (But not generous) and willing to listen.
LIKES: Money, his mother, jewish heritage, and the holy torah
DISLIKES: Jew Jokes, Nazism, Crime, and people who dislike his mother
Catchphrases: "Sabot Sholem Mother Fuckers" "Say Sholem to my little friends" "I GASSED those motherfuckers" and "I am so Gefiltefresh"

BIO: So Jacob Goldstein is the definition of bored as fuck rich person. He did his 1 year in the Israeli army and got real good at fighting both hand to hand and as a shot with shotguns. Unfortunately (Well fortunately actually) he fell into a vat of liquid uranium that some Hamas terrorists were using to make nukes to destroy Israel and when he woke up the radiation gave him some mild super powers. After completing his year of military service he retired from the military and moved to Seattle where he figured he could relax and enjoy blowing money trying to pick up nice Jewish girls at starbucks (There are 63,400 Jews in Seattle, I had no idea lol). Well while he was sipping on a nice latte chatting up some broad named Esther he noticed a man with a swastika tattoo walking towards the Starbucks. It was a robbery alright, and using quick thinking and a hot latte Jacob saved the day and scored a date. Jacob went home and began working on his alter ego, the Hebrew Hammer. He decided that he should fight crime and get girls. Thus, a new superhero was born.

RP EXAMPLE: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=23848816#p23848816

THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVtamh2dNU -Just found this and I fucking love it

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun May 22, 2016 11:49 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Ben M wrote:Ah well. I shall edit accordingly :)

Thanks.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Tag.

Perfect timing. OOC is only a day old.

Alright, it takes me a while to make an app, so I'll start now.
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 11:49 am

Ben M wrote:NAME: Jacob Goldstein

ACCEPTED.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Alright, it takes me a while to make an app, so I'll start now.

Not starting anytime soon. Waiting for the remaining Co-OP's to show up.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun May 22, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ben M
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ben M » Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 am

Beiarusia wrote:
Ben M wrote:NAME: Jacob Goldstein

ACCEPTED.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Alright, it takes me a while to make an app, so I'll start now.

Not starting anytime soon. Waiting for the remaining Co-OP's to show up.

Yes! Let The Jewish Justice bring terror into the hearts of baddies.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Postby Rygondria » Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 pm

i choose a douche bag photo his appearance

https://douchebags.com/assets/img/produ ... olsson.jpg

Quazin the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quazin the Great » Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Yo is there an illusionist yet?
Last edited by Quazin the Great on Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░
░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓░▓
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Sun May 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Finished, and note I had the name Quinn first

Wait, you already had Quinn? I'll change it to avoid confusion. How does Shay sound?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm

Quazin the Great wrote:Yo is there an illusionist yet?

Not yet.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse