NATION

PASSWORD

Of Zombies and Men (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Cainesland wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
Name: Theo Brzezicki-Sadik
Appearance: (Image)
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
5- Some old Playboys and Playgirls
6- Some Notebooks, Sketchbooks, and Pencils
7- Weed
8- Wallet
9- American and Candian ID
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe
Bio: At 4 he took an interest in strange sports for his age, namely, Knife Throwing, Archery, Axe Throwing, and Fencing. Although his parents were perplexed at the time as to why Theo liked these sports, they went along with it and he still played them up to the end of the world as we knew it. Once he was enrolled in school at Southpointe Academy he was allowed to skip several grades though his career due to being plain old too smart. He graduated at 15 as the Valedictorian. The day the world went to shit, he had just came home from a month long trip in the mountains, he found both of his parent's had hung themselves. On the floor beneath their feet, there was a note saying go to the harbor and wait for your half-sister, she is going to take care of you now. So he packed up, lit the house on fire, and walked to the harbor. He waited for his sister to show up and took off to sea on the family boat.

Name: Layla Sadik Williams
Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
2- Medical Bag with Supplies
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
8- Flask Full of Whiskey and Vodka
9- Perse
10- American and Candian ID
Weapons: Vow of Nonviolence, Staff for Self-Defence
Bio: She can’t quite remember anything before the age of 12 due to a head injury, which according to her mother is a good thing, she gathered she was at least born and raised in Iran for some time due to her accent. Layla graduated salutatorian from High School and left Point Roberts to attend John Hopkins in Baltimore with the dream of someday becoming a physician. Which she fulfilled at 29. She was very good at what she did, so much so she was invited to the US medical team for the 2010 Olympics, which is where she meet her husband. At 32, the pair married and moved to Victoria. They had a child named Alexander later that same year. Only half a year ago both her husband and child were killed in a car crash. When it became clear that the world was ending her mother(67) and step-father(71) asked for her to take care of Theo.

His parents let him throw knives in the house?

Well not in most of the house. Outside,the basement, and his room is a different story.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Not really. I threw Tomahawks and knives when I started MMA at age 8 and then again when I joined the USAF

What's MMA?

Mixed Martial Arts
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat May 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
What's MMA?

Mixed Martial Arts

Thank you.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Mixed Martial Arts

Thank you.

Any time. If you have watched UFC then you have seen several different forms of Martial Arts
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat May 21, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 6:28 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
7- Weed
8- Wallet
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Sunglasses
13- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe
Bio: At 4 he took an interest in strange sports for his age, namely, Knife Throwing, Archery, Axe Throwing, and Fencing. Although his parents were perplexed at the time as to why Theo liked these sports, they went along with it and he still played them up to the end of the world as we knew it. Once he was enrolled in school at Southpointe Academy he was allowed to skip several grades though his career due to being plain old too smart. He graduated at 15 as the Valedictorian. The day the world went to shit, he had just came home from a month long trip in the mountains, he found both of his parent's had hung themselves. On the floor beneath their feet, there was a note saying go to the harbor and wait for your half-sister, she is going to take care of you now. So he packed up, lit the house on fire, and walked to the harbor. He waited for his sister to show up and took off to sea on the family boat.

Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
9- Perse
10- Pocket Calender for 2016, 2017, and 2018
Bio: She can’t quite remember anything before the age of 12 due to a head injury, which according to her mother is a good thing, she gathered she was at least born and raised in Iran for some time due to her accent. Layla graduated salutatorian from High School and left Point Roberts to attend John Hopkins in Baltimore with the dream of someday becoming a physician. Which she fulfilled at 29. She was very good at what she did, so much so she was invited to the US medical team for the 2010 Olympics, which is where she meet her husband. At 32, the pair married and moved to Victoria. They had a child named Alexander later that same year. Only half a year ago both her husband and child were killed in a car crash. When it became clear that the world was ending her mother(67) and step-father(71) asked for her to take care of Theo.

This RP starts like as soon as the infection starts, so there's no time for anything to have happened post-infection. Also, why did his parents just decide to hang themselves right at the start of this?
Times are looking grim these days~

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Tag...

...This wouldn't be in any way inspired by the Infection RP, would it?
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 pm

The Great Devourer of All wrote:Tag...

Not inspired by, no. Corrian and I joined the infection RP because we wanted a zombie RP, but we decided to do our own thing, instead. So just inspired by zombies, not specifically that RP

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Terintania wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
Personal Items:
1- Smart Phone
2- Backpack/Survival Kit
3- 2 Copies of DSM-5
4- Lighter
7- Weed
8- Wallet
10- Luggage Bag
11- Headphones
12- Sunglasses
13- Some Whetstones
Weapons:
1- Throwing Knives
2- Bow and Arrows
3- Machete
4- Axe

Personal Items:
1- Picture of Family
3- Wedding Ring
4- Lab Coat
5- Antidepressants
6- Sleeping Pills
7- Painkillers
9- Perse
10- Pocket Calender for 2016, 2017, and 2018

This RP starts like as soon as the infection starts, so there's no time for anything to have happened post-infection. Also, why did his parents just decide to hang themselves right at the start of this?

They were both elderly(Mom-67,Dad-74) and though it would just be better to kill themselves peacefully rather than try to live in a world of Zombies.

The Great Devourer of All
Minister

Founded: Dec 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Devourer of All » Sat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Terintania wrote:
The Great Devourer of All wrote:Tag...

Not inspired by, no. Corrian and I joined the infection RP because we wanted a zombie RP, but we decided to do our own thing, instead. So just inspired by zombies, not specifically that RP

Gotcha. I might app at some point, but I'll probably just watch.
Last edited by the Devourer 9.98 billion years ago

Pro: Jellyfish

Anti: Heretics

Yymea wrote:We would definitely be scared of what is probably the most scary nation on NS :p

Multiversal Venn-Copard wrote:Actually fairly threatening by our standards. And this time we really mean "threatening". As in, "we'll actually need to escalate significantly to match their fleets."

Valkalan wrote:10/10 Profoundly evil. Some nations conqueror others for wealth and prestige, but the Devourer consumes civilization like a cancer consuming an unfortunate host.

The Speaker wrote:Intemperate in the sea from the roof, and leg All night, and he knows lots of reads from the unseen good old man of the mountain-DESTRUCTION

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 6:33 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Terintania wrote:This RP starts like as soon as the infection starts, so there's no time for anything to have happened post-infection. Also, why did his parents just decide to hang themselves right at the start of this?

They were both elderly(Mom-67,Dad-74) and though it would just be better to kill themselves peacefully rather than try to live in a world of Zombies.

Seems extreme, but alright. Guess it's better than being eaten alive. So, with the note of this RP basically starting as soon as the infection becomes widespread, if you keep that in mind, you're accepted.

The Great Devourer of All wrote:
Terintania wrote:Not inspired by, no. Corrian and I joined the infection RP because we wanted a zombie RP, but we decided to do our own thing, instead. So just inspired by zombies, not specifically that RP

Gotcha. I might app at some point, but I'll probably just watch.

Alright

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Terintania wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:They were both elderly(Mom-67,Dad-74) and though it would just be better to kill themselves peacefully rather than try to live in a world of Zombies.

Seems extreme, but alright. Guess it's better than being eaten alive. So, with the note of this RP basically starting as soon as the infection becomes widespread, if you keep that in mind, you're accepted.

Gotcha, I'll keep that in mind.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 7:13 pm

I have a question.
Where on the mainland are the ferries going to be picking people up?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Mukilteo and Port Townsend. Mukilteo would most likely be the busiest one because it is from the side where Seattle is and such, and Port Townsend is more Olympic National Park area, so smaller towns.

There is technically one from the Whidbey Island to the San Juan Islands, too, but eh...That would just be the extent of people leaving the islands I guess, and not very useful otherwise. And there does seem to be a path from Canada through the islands, too..
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 pm

The Death Cult of Armageddon wrote: The DeathLord is approached by a messenger. "My Lord, a country is betraying the Zombies They view the Zombies as dangerous, dead creatures"
The DeathLord thinks about it for a minute and replies "What strange creatures. Don't they know death is the ultimate experience ? Such foolish, weak people ! Contact them and let them know we will gladly take the Zombies to our nation, Armageddon.
The DeathLord is dressed up a skeleton, and his throne sits atop a mound of skulls. " These people are too timid, too afraid to understand the grandeur, the glory of death. Until they come to terms with there eventual destruction, they will remain the mindless slaves of life. We are stronger because we embrace death, and have come to terms with it."

.....What

:blink:

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Sat May 21, 2016 7:34 pm

So much broken code

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Corrian wrote:Mukilteo and Port Townsend. Mukilteo would most likely be the busiest one because it is from the side where Seattle is and such, and Port Townsend is more Olympic National Park area, so smaller towns.

There is technically one from the Whidbey Island to the San Juan Islands, too, but eh...That would just be the extent of people leaving the islands I guess, and not very useful otherwise. And there does seem to be a path from Canada through the islands, too..

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. The OP made it look like only one port would be used, then I saw all the ports in google maps and my brain farted a bit.

Terintania wrote:
The Death Cult of Armageddon wrote: The DeathLord is approached by a messenger. "My Lord, a country is betraying the Zombies They view the Zombies as dangerous, dead creatures"
The DeathLord thinks about it for a minute and replies "What strange creatures. Don't they know death is the ultimate experience ? Such foolish, weak people ! Contact them and let them know we will gladly take the Zombies to our nation, Armageddon.
The DeathLord is dressed up a skeleton, and his throne sits atop a mound of skulls. " These people are too timid, too afraid to understand the grandeur, the glory of death. Until they come to terms with there eventual destruction, they will remain the mindless slaves of life. We are stronger because we embrace death, and have come to terms with it."

.....What

Should we tell a mod that there's a troll now or see if he'll post again?

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 8:10 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Mukilteo and Port Townsend. Mukilteo would most likely be the busiest one because it is from the side where Seattle is and such, and Port Townsend is more Olympic National Park area, so smaller towns.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. The OP made it look like only one port would be used, then I saw all the ports in google maps and my brain farted a bit.

Terintania wrote:.....What

Should we tell a mod that there's a troll now or see if he'll post again?

I think we can wait to see if he posts again.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 21, 2016 8:23 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Ah, thanks for clearing that up. The OP made it look like only one port would be used, then I saw all the ports in google maps and my brain farted a bit.

I think I may have only known about the one at the time...I forgot how many there were.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sat May 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Corrian wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:Ah, thanks for clearing that up. The OP made it look like only one port would be used, then I saw all the ports in google maps and my brain farted a bit.

I think I may have only known about the one at the time...I forgot how many there were.

To be fair, I did write that part of the OP, and I'm less knowledgable about this stuff than you are :P

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sat May 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Terintania wrote:
Corrian wrote:I think I may have only known about the one at the time...I forgot how many there were.

To be fair, I did write that part of the OP, and I'm less knowledgable about this stuff than you are :P

I just google mapped it all....:P
My Last.FM and RYM

Cadonica
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cadonica » Sun May 22, 2016 10:12 am

I may or may not join. Probably I will :p
IC
Steam, Last.fm, RYM
Call me Cad or Sisu.
That's what they said:Once you go black metal...

That's what I said:
That Finnish bastard. ~2011
Sleeping is overrated. ~2012
I'm only gay with females. ~2013
Wings are sexy and you know it! ~2013.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun May 22, 2016 10:15 am

Cadonica wrote:I may or may not join. Probably I will :p

Coolness

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun May 22, 2016 10:16 am

IC is in the progress of being made, and will probably be done before too terribly long.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Sun May 22, 2016 11:35 am

IC up

I didn't go into a ton of details with my characters yet, but it's pretty much just people reacting to everything beginning to go to hell.

Nobody knows of the safe zone yet, because they haven't called out to people yet.

And Washington is being Washington :P
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Sun May 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Hm. One thing that kind of bothers me in people being very uncaring right in to the RP, and just being OK with killing innocent people for no reason, unless they have a good reason for being so uncaring.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse