NATION

PASSWORD

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Avengers Academy (Superhero RP|OOC|Semi-Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

S.H.I.E.L.D.: Avengers Academy (Superhero RP|OOC|Semi-Open)

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 5:35 pm

Always on the front lines of defending Earth from terrorism and extraterrestrial menaces, S.H.I.E.L.D. has grown more rigid and demanding of its heros. The likes of Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor have served their purpose in the eyes of the organization, and growing tension from the American and British coalition deal has set a new wheel in motion as threats become increasingly numerous. The solution is legislation by the name H.R. 1965 or the Defense Against Aliens passed by President Stern. This has taken on the name amongst S.H.I.E.L.D. as the Avengers Academy, focused on training and forming a new batch of students in the eyes of S.H.I.E.L.D. These prospects are of natural talent, raw ability, and possibly untapped potential but without proper guidance the U.S. government and U.K parliament have issued concerns on supporting The Avengers. This program seeks to train students for a full year, following which the agency plans field tests. Should it be successful, the students will be given the title of Avenger and defend the Earth itself from evil.

While this program has had its trial in getting approved, the current and soon to be former, Avengers will take a seminal role in the success of the initiative program while fielding the threat of a possible super powered entity emanating from China, who in turn is protecting North Korea. While North Korea has had its issues with foreign relations in the past, none are more pressing than the possibility of HYDRA operating out of the nation and sending dangerous supers from the nation itself. This only complicates things as just throwing Avengers into the U.S largest trade partner's ally could only result in a world war. These are pressing international times, and a strong front to the face of adversary is needed. S.H.I.E.L.D only has so many agents, and uniting heroes has proven troublesome thus far, the time has come for a new group to take the throne, and command the mantle of Avenger.

For you, agent, how you've arrived at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s doorstep is the same. A man named Pogie comes to your doorstep, or wherever it is you receive mail and delivers a black box addressed to you. Inside of which are two items, a blank ID badge and a letter that reads:

Dear applicant,

We appreciate your eagerness in our program! After reviewing your application we have seen that you excel in criteria vital to the success of both the position and of others who will work in conjunction with you. There is a mandatory waiting time of six to eight weeks in which this program will take place before you will be formally accepted.If you are not accepted to the position you will be compensated accordingly for your time. Please come to the
New Yearly office for Moving to receive further instructions and your initiation into the program on August 2nd. There will be a log of paperwork so bring your own pen, and welcome to the pack!

Summary
You will play as an original superhero or elite agent who S.H.I.E.L.D. believes is of the best candidates to be groomed as the next batch of Avengers. This RP takes place in the year 2020 with a possible threat of Hydra operatives being at play once more, as well as other villainous characters causing issues that, you, the new Avengers must fight to stop. There will be proving grounds, challenges, and the inner tension drawn from Civil War of the Avengers, how you handle it is up to you.
Now I am aware that a lot of superhero RP's can get out of hand and be a bunch of people picking fights but this is more succinct than that. There will be set missions, time to interact in between, and an overall structure that can be set by you the roleplayer, or me the god of all creation, lord of time, master of the RP.

Co-Op(s): Altito Asmoro

Da Rules
1. Be reasonable, no godmodding, metagaming, or acts of unspeakable foolishness
2. You must have permission before killing a PC
3. You are not invincible, act accordingly
4. Be respectful of one another
5. My word is law, my Co-Op's is gospel
6. You may have up to two characters
7. No one liners in the IC, keep OOC in the OOC!
8. No Cannon-Characters, but you may link your character to them in a small way
9. No *recent movie spoilers
- Recent denotes a Marvel movie having debuted within a 4 month span
10. Banned Powers: Dark/Matter manipulation | Time Travel | Invincibility/Immortality | Power Mimicry | ...
11. More rules may be added

Applications
(Delete everything in parentheses)

Super Hero Applicant
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture Preferred, if not then height, hair color, etc.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b] (If applicable)
[b]Skills/Hobbies:[/b] (Not including powers)
[b]Abilities/Powers:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (2 Paragraph minimum)
[b]Do you agree to Da Rules?!:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]
Leave this: 227

Agent Applicant

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture Preferred)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Skills/Hobbies:[/b] (Not including powers)
[b]Weaknesses[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Codename/Alias?:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (2 Paragraph minimum)
[b]Do you agree to Da Rules?!:[/b]
[b]RP Sample:[/b]

Resources:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Database
http://www.eidbadges.com/id/shield/
AVENGER ROULETTE
Last edited by Esselman on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 50 times in total.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

S.H.I.E.L.D. Archives

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 5:36 pm

What You Missed
Wondering what happened ICly? Check here. This area is updated often to include important posts related to plot and my IC posts showing the direction of events, labeled accordingly.

Day 1, Meet the Teacher
Welcome to SHIELD
Eat-Sleep-Be Merry

Day 2, Zoo Field Trip
Disturbance at...
Finding the Source
FBI-ntervention

Day 3, Training Day
Rise and Shiny!
Simulated Mission
Hospital Mission: All Teams

Figures of Special Interest
- Former senator from Pennsylvania, now President after the 2020 election. Made the Avengers Initiative legislation top priority in his first 100 days.
- Pardoned by former President Donald J. Trump in the year 2017 citing there was insufficient evidence to hold Stern as an operative, or even associate of Hydra. Charges were cleared on May 4th, 2017
- In inaugural address Stern famously addressed the issue of heroes saying, "I have made it a promise to Aid S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers as best I can while keeping Americans safe; America First."
- Under Stern, and the former POTUS, drones patrolling American skies have now reached 30,000 units.
- Helped the appointment of new director to the FBI, Henry Dobbs as the FBI is making the move to intervene more heavily in S.H.I.E.L.D operations

- Mailman, you recognize him, he has no clue who you are though. He delivers mails, and sometimes, love.
- NPC

- Current director of S.H.I.E.l.D
- Oversees Avengers Academy success
- Reports to Federal Bureau of Investigation upon success of program
- Not to be contacted directly

error
- NYPD liaison for S.H.I.E.L.D
- Was closely becoming the right hand to Director Coulson before sporadic inactivity as of late 2019
- Put on temporary leave 2 months ago for undisclosed reasons

- Known Powers and Abilities
- Working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- (As of now) has had one encounter with students of the Avengers Academy at the Central Park Zoo, New York that resulted in small damages

S.H.I.E.L.D Instructors
The following operatives and associates of S.H.I.E.L.D have been enlisted as official resources to those apart of Avengers Academy. For them, the rank of instructor gives them provision while holding them responsible for the success and failure of the trainees. Operatives may contact them at any time in order to understand their progress and any mission details.
Subject to change.
For all intents and purposes, he is this version
- Current lead Instructor of Avengers Academy
- Mission development strategist, contact for issue with missions
- Liason for Stark to S.H.I.E.L.D as he is on leave
- Will be in contact with students of the academy

- Instructor, Field
- Powers/Abilities

- Instructor, base
- Powers/Abilities

- Instructor, field (Sparingly)
- Powers/Abilities

- Instructor, base
- Cinematic Universe version
- While officialy retired from active combat, has agreed to provide support in the academy (likely from comm access)

S.H.I.E.L.D Base & Equipment

Entrance
Lab/Research Facility
Average personal quarters
Stark Walkie's (Optional)
S.H.I.E.L.D Prototype "Responder"
Quinjets

Last edited by Esselman on Tue May 24, 2016 11:05 am, edited 35 times in total.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 6:24 pm

S.H.I.E.L.D Agents

Active

Inactive Agents

Mission Details

Operation 1: Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D

Reported disturbance at 64th St and 5th Ave, New York, NY
3 staff members currently missing
Suspect H. W_error
Target: Animals & citizens

-error- database incomplete-
FBI intervention in Central Park
database: Tony Stark reported missing

int nblocks;
int. hail
gid_t *b;

b = (void *)__get_ardyh_ny_c_m(GFP_USER);
if (!b)

goto N_Kor_partial_evol;
out_undo_partial_alias
Last edited by Esselman on Thu May 26, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon May 09, 2016 6:31 pm

Galactus, Thanos, Beyonder, the one above everyone else (Stan Lee), the living tribunal, Apocalypse, magus and many superpowerful monster are allowed?

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Cuprum wrote:Galactus, Thanos, Beyonder, the one above everyone else (Stan Lee), the living tribunal, Apocalypse, magus and many superpowerful monster are allowed?

To mention you met in some way, other than Stan Lee, but this RP should focus on creating original characters.

Though they could show up at some point in the RP or field missions during it.
Last edited by Esselman on Mon May 09, 2016 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Mon May 09, 2016 6:48 pm

Can i be Moon Knight ?
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The United Chinese Nation
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Chinese Nation » Mon May 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Tag

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Can i be Moon Knight ?

You could be a character inspired by Moon Knight, but this RP focuses on original characters.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Mon May 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Tag
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Mon May 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Esselman wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Can i be Moon Knight ?

You could be a character inspired by Moon Knight, but this RP focuses on original characters.

Oh ok I've got an idea for a character.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 7:59 pm

New poll up, those interested and/or that have tagged please vote.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Mon May 09, 2016 8:14 pm

tag
Signatures are so 2014.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Mon May 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Ive got an idea for a character. Moon knight combined with taskmaster type guy.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon May 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Name: Sasha Zukhov
Appearance: 6 '1', tan white skin, slicked back golden hair, dark brown eyes. Wears camo army pants, a white wife beater, and a brown bomber jacket
Skills/Hobbies: Likes to work on engines (specifically muscle cars), is pretty good at chess, is fluent in Russian ( Foreign born ), big cubs fan, likes to box, vodka ( is Belarussian )
Abilities/Powers: Every time he is beaten or killed ( by killed, I mean that at least 10% of his body mass still remains ), his body reanimates itself now resistant or having developed a new trait in order to counter the thing that killed him last time. ( Can be killed if less than 10% of his body mass remains )
Biography: Sasha Zukhov was born in Belarus in the 90's. Belarus at the time was a poverty ridden and corrupt nation ( and in many ways still is ). His family, deciding that opportunity lied else where, immedieantly decided to immigrate out of the nation the second they had the chance. Sasha would leave his homeland behind at the age of 10. His family would move to Chicago, to live in a significant Eastern European community present in the city. Sasha attended a local school, where he began to learn his first words of English. When he was 12, he joined in the schools basketball team. During one very intense game he jumped up to try and block one of the other players, but was thrown backwards. He landed on his head, snapping his neck. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced brain dead. 1 hour after being pronounced brain dead, his neck muscles had miraculously healed and his upper spinal cord had reconfigured back into it's original position. The doctors said it was a miracle.
The doctors studied him off and on for a few weeks, and aside from discovering that his neck area was now significantly stronger than before, nothing was odd about him. Aside from this odd incident, Sasha's life went on. When in high school, while taking a class in automotives, he had been so careless as to accidently cross a serious of wires, which sent a lethal shock to his entire body. He was taken to the same hospital as he had been taken to when he was twelve. The doctors waited a little longer before declaring him brain dead this time though. Half an hour into being commissioned into the hospital, Sasha sat up and shock his head. All better. The doctors ran more tests on him and had discovered that his bodies tolerance to electrical volts was significantly higher than what an average human being's should be.
By this time, SHIELD had taken a notice of Alex's exceptional abilities. One year after finishing high school, he was approached with an offer to join.
Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes
Shield ID Badge: Darwin
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Meritocratic Conglomerate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Meritocratic Conglomerate » Mon May 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Can my character be the son of a villain? Also I'm assuming we're using High-school age characters?
"I have a huge army"
"Why would anyone need a huge army?"
"To secure resources to fund my huge army"
~ Blank~
~Blank~
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
"I know you don't," Yang cooed, "and that's what makes you so special." Too many friendships torn asunder by emotions, by anger and jealousy. The world should have rejoiced at the mere sight of her beautiful sister, yet life was never that generous. The cruel prospered, the kind went unthanked.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 9:17 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Name: Sasha Zukhov
Appearance: 6 '1', tan white skin, slicked back golden hair, dark brown eyes. Wears camo army pants, a white wife beater, and a brown bomber jacket
Skills/Hobbies: Likes to work on engines (specifically muscle cars), is pretty good at chess, is fluent in Russian ( Foreign born ), big cubs fan, likes to box, vodka ( is Belarussian )
Abilities/Powers: Every time he is beaten or killed ( by killed, I mean that at least 10% of his body mass still remains ), his body reanimates itself now resistant or having developed a new trait in order to counter the thing that killed him last time. ( Can be killed if less than 10% of his body mass remains )
Biography: Sasha Zukhov was born in Belarus in the 90's. Belarus at the time was a poverty ridden and corrupt nation ( and in many ways still is ). His family, deciding that opportunity lied elsewhere, immediately decided to immigrate out of the nation the second they had the chance. Sasha would leave his homeland behind at the age of 10. His family would move to Chicago, to live in a significant Eastern European community present in the city. Sasha attended a local school, where he began to learn his first words of English. When he was 12, he joined in the school's basketball team. During one very intense game he jumped up to try and block one of the other players, but was thrown backwards. He landed on his head, snapping his neck. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced brain dead. 1 hour after being pronounced brain dead, his neck muscles had miraculously healed and his upper spinal cord had reconfigured back into it's original position. The doctors said it was a miracle.
The doctors studied him off and on for a few weeks, and aside from discovering that his neck area was now significantly stronger than before, nothing was odd about him. Aside from this odd incident, Sasha's life went on. When in high school, while taking a class in automotives, he had been so careless as to accidentally cross a serious of wires, which sent a lethal shock to his entire body. He was taken to the same hospital as he had been taken to when he was twelve. The doctors waited a little longer before declaring him brain dead this time though. Half an hour into being commissioned into the hospital, Sasha sat up and shook his head. All better. The doctors ran more tests on him and had discovered that his body's tolerance to electrical volts was significantly higher than what an average human being's should be.
By this time, SHIELD had taken a notice of Alex's exceptional abilities. One year after finishing high school, he was approached with an offer to join.

Little grammar issues, but, ACCEPTED.

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:Can my character be the son of a villain? Also I'm assuming we're using High-school age characters?

High school age is what I had in mind really, though up to 25/26 I would not be opposed to and yes, your character can be the son of a villain (within reason)!
Last edited by Esselman on Mon May 09, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barikistan
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Mon May 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Name: Felix Consantine
Appearance: His entire body has been replaced with a gem like substance. He is still humanoid but his features like hair and nose are gone. His head can change shape but is usually a sharpish type shape similar to a spear head in a way.His body is the same substance with his legs having largish foot shape but then again can change but that can be said for all his limbs. He can also change height and shape.
Skills/Hobbies: Comic collecting, Video games and sleeping.
Abilities/Powers: His body has been transformed into a gem like substance. His abilities consist of being able to form his body into many shapes because of his body. For example turing his hands into rough blades and such. From his eye he can shoot a high powered energy beam at his enemies.
Biography:
Born in Brisbane Australia in the early 90s. Felix lived a good life as he was born into the family that ran a huge mining company in Western Australia. He excelled in school as well which ended up with him being an A grade student most of his life. Though in his later years he went into crime for the thrills.
Origin of powers-
When he turned 16 he was out in the mines when he had noticed something crash in the desert. He had gone to look at it and all there had been was a gem with a aqua like colour just sitting there. Upon touching it his body was fused with the gem. Replacing his matter with this gem substance and his eyes with yellow like colour. He continued his crime for a few years before being convinced by a friend to join the Avengers.

Do you agree to Da Rules?!: Yes i agree to all of the rules.
Shield ID Badge: Dimontrix
Last edited by Barikistan on Mon May 09, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon May 09, 2016 9:26 pm

Esselman wrote:
Republic of the Cristo wrote:Name: Sasha Zukhov
Biography: Sasha Zukhov was born in Belarus in the 90's. Belarus at the time was a poverty ridden and corrupt nation ( and in many ways still is ). His family, deciding that opportunity lied elsewhere, immediately decided to immigrate out of the nation the second they had the chance. Sasha would leave his homeland behind at the age of 10. His family would move to Chicago, to live in a significant Eastern European community present in the city. Sasha attended a local school, where he began to learn his first words of English. When he was 12, he joined in the school's basketball team. During one very intense game he jumped up to try and block one of the other players, but was thrown backwards. He landed on his head, snapping his neck. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced brain dead. 1 hour after being pronounced brain dead, his neck muscles had miraculously healed and his upper spinal cord had reconfigured back into it's original position. The doctors said it was a miracle.
The doctors studied him off and on for a few weeks, and aside from discovering that his neck area was now significantly stronger than before, nothing was odd about him. Aside from this odd incident, Sasha's life went on. When in high school, while taking a class in automotives, he had been so careless as to accidentally cross a serious of wires, which sent a lethal shock to his entire body. He was taken to the same hospital as he had been taken to when he was twelve. The doctors waited a little longer before declaring him brain dead this time though. Half an hour into being commissioned into the hospital, Sasha sat up and shook his head. All better. The doctors ran more tests on him and had discovered that his body's tolerance to electrical volts was significantly higher than what an average human being's should be.

Little grammar issues, but, ACCEPTED.

Meritocratic Conglomerate wrote:Can my character be the son of a villain? Also I'm assuming we're using High-school age characters?

High school age is what I had in mind really, though up to 25/26 I would not be opposed to and yes, your character can be the son of a villain (within reason)!

I kind of sped through it. My IC posts won't be like that I can assure you.

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon May 09, 2016 10:23 pm

so uh, how is this RP going to work?

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Mon May 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Am i accepted?
The world is going to end and 90 percent of people wil perish. Copy and past this if your the 1 percent that will ride your car though the waste lands.

a zombie invasion 96% of people would turn, copy and paste this into your sig if your one of the 1% that would look for a twinkie.

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Barikistan wrote:Name: Felix Cosantine
Appearance: His entire body has been replaced with a gem like substance. He is still humanoid but his features are gone. His head can change shape but is usually a sharpish type shape. His body is the same substance with his legs having largish foot shape but then again can change. He can also change height and such.
Abilities/Powers: His body has been transformed into a gem like substance. His abilities consist of being able to form his body into many shapes because of his body. For example turing his hands into rough blades and such. From his eye he can shoot a high powered energy beam at his enemies.
Biography:
Born in Brisbane Australia in the early 90s. Felix lived a good life as he was born into the family that ran a huge mining company in Western Australia. He excelled in school as well which ended up with him being an A grade student most of his life. Though in his later years he went into crime for the thrills.

Origin of powers-
When he turned 16 he was out in the mines when he had noticed something crash in the desert. He had gone to look at it and all there had been was a gem with a aqua like colour just sitting there. Upon touching it his body was fused with the gem. Replacing his matter with this gem substance and his eyes with yellow like colour. He continued his crime for a few years before being convinced by a friend to join the Avengers.

No age, bio is a bit messy with formatting, but the concept is interesting I think. Clean up the details and I will accept.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Mon May 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Ok

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:so uh, how is this RP going to work?

Agents will arrive, in their own ways, to New York City. From there you will be introduced to S.H.I.E.L.D, given some basic gear and have time to meet one another. After this the RP is set up in a chapter like format, named missions instead. Each will involve some sort of situation to solve, up to you how really. In between these missions hopefully there will be character development, character issues because putting a bunch of super powers in one place can't be a good idea.

There could even be the tension of Civil War reaching the academy, but we will see.

Barikistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Barikistan » Mon May 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Barikistan wrote:Name: Felix Consantine
Appearance: His entire body has been replaced with a gem like substance. He is still humanoid but his features like hair and nose are gone. His head can change shape but is usually a sharpish type shape similar to a spear head in a way.His body is the same substance with his legs having largish foot shape but then again can change but that can be said for all his limbs. He can also change height and shape.
Biography:
Origin of powers-

Fixed

Esselman
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Mon May 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Barikistan wrote:
Barikistan wrote:Name: Felix Consantine
Biography:
Origin of powers-

Fixed

Alright, thanks! ACCEPTED

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse