NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 am

Rhomaia wrote:Aria Comnena

Aria's happy go lucky, cordial smile, like the gleeful laughter she showed just moments before, slowly disappeared as Aria turned her back to Catherine. "...Right..." she answered, trying to smile once more at Catherine and failing utterly. Not wanting to displease Catherine any further, Aria walked away from her, Shaun, and Tracy, with Nero trailing close behind and brushing up against her leg. "Why didn't I just tell her?" she thought, beginning to hate herself more and more as time went on. Why would Catherine even care? No one did. No one needed to, and no one wanted to. Today, as with all of her days, Aria became lost in thought, all alone as she trudged over to the cool, shaded area where she had once been.

Henry Von Kressel

He was taken off his thoughts when he saw the figure of Aria walking away, and her pet behind her. He truly cared about her: They became close over the last year, and her figure always inspired a little more strength inside Henry. He developed a special worry towards her, and he knew her enough to tell when something bothered her. He slowly walked to her: It would be the second person he tried to calm down that day, and he didn't want to fail again. He slowly reached for her shoulder, resting his hand in a comforting gesture.

"Aria, I understand if you want to be alone. Do you want to tell me what happened?"
Nothing to see here, move along.

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 7:21 am

Aria Comnena

Aria could feel a warm touch on her shoulder, and turned her head to see just who it was. As it would turn out, it was Henry, the very person she wanted to see. Of the many Ignis students she knew, he was the only one she could sympathize with, and the only one who knew how to comfort her. "Henry...I'm fine. Don't worry about it." she replied, trying to put on a brave face, but only managing an awkward smile. Moreso than anyone else, Aria didn't want Henry to see her like this, pained and broken. Little Nero purred somewhat, as if he could sense her true emotions and thoughts, though Aria did her best to focus on Henry.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 7:47 am

Aria could feel a warm touch on her shoulder, and turned her head to see just who it was. As it would turn out, it was Henry, the very person she wanted to see. Of the many Ignis students she knew, he was the only one she could sympathize with, and the only one who knew how to comfort her. "Henry...I'm fine. Don't worry about it." she replied, trying to put on a brave face, but only managing an awkward smile. Moreso than anyone else, Aria didn't want Henry to see her like this, pained and broken. Little Nero purred somewhat, as if he could sense her true emotions and thoughts, though Aria did her best to focus on Henry.

Henry Von Kressel

He knew that something was wrong, and it was inevitable to worry about it. It was stronger than him: He tried to think that Aria would get over it and be fine again, but he couldn't. He looked at her, trying to see through her brave face.

"And how could I not worry about my favorite redhead? Listen, I just want to know that I'm here for you, and that I'll help in anyway I can, including listening to you."

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 7:56 am

Aria Comnena

Her smile turned genuine at the 'my favorite redhead' remark, as it was something she always found comforting; that belief that not everything around Aria hated her like she was the devil. With a single tear flowing from her left eye, she embraced Henry with every ounce of strength that she had, uttering only two words.

"...I'm sorry..."

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 8:01 am

Her smile turned genuine at the 'my favorite redhead' remark, as it was something she always found comforting; that belief that not everything around Aria hated her like she was the devil. With a single tear flowing from her left eye, she embraced Henry with every ounce of strength that she had, uttering only two words.

"...I'm sorry..."

Henry Von Kressel

Henry returned her embrace: Despite the fact that he wasn't used to physical contact, he didn't have any objections to do this time. More than that, he wanted to turn his embrace in a place where she was safe from whatever happened to her while she was away from the Academy.

"There's no need to say sorry Aria. You did nothing wrong. It's alright, I'll stay here as long as you need."

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 8:12 am

Aria Comnena

Every cell in her body, it seemed, simply wanted to break down. The pain, the cold, the dark...why did it all come flowing back to her so much? And yet, the warmth of Henry seemed to almost soothe her...The tears did not stop, yet this was all that she had wanted. A place where she could be protected from everything she feared, where she could have a brotherly figure who would always be there for her, no matter what. "For everything..." she continued, holding her friend ever tighter.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 8:29 am

Every cell in her body, it seemed, simply wanted to break down. The pain, the cold, the dark...why did it all come flowing back to her so much? And yet, the warmth of Henry seemed to almost soothe her...The tears did not stop, yet this was all that she had wanted. A place where she could be protected from everything she feared, where she could have a brotherly figure who would always be there for her, no matter what. "For everything..." she continued, holding her friend ever tighter.

Henry Von Kressel

He knew that, at that moment, he was Aria's point of security. Her safe port. And he knew he could handle it. He had to handle it. He held her tighter, but still comfortable enough. Her tears wetted part of his cape, but that didn't matter. What mattered was the fact that he needed to help her. He kissed her forehead, in a protective gesture.

"Aria, whatever you were told, it was a cheap effort in diminishing the great person and friend that you are, and that you will always be. I was taught to take everything as a doubt, but one of the few certainties I have in my life is that you are a good person."

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 8:42 am

Aria Comnena

Aria's grip slowly loosened around Henry, and she planted her lips on his cheek. Her face was very red, be it from embarrassment or the tears. It was only now that she could understand. Henry, Catherine, Tracy and the rest...maybe they did care about her, despite all her blunders and missteps in the Academy. The redness in her face began to fade, and her sobs became less frequent. "Henry... Can I say something to you...?" Aria asked softly, just loud enough for her voice to be audible.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 8:56 am

Aria's grip slowly loosened around Henry, and she planted her lips on his cheek. Her face was very red, be it from embarrassment or the tears. It was only now that she could understand. Henry, Catherine, Tracy and the rest...maybe they did care about her, despite all her blunders and missteps in the Academy. The redness in her face began to fade, and her sobs became less frequent. "Henry... Can I say something to you...?" Aria asked softly, just loud enough for her voice to be audible.

Henry Von Kressel

Henry's heart was faster than the normal. He didn't know what to expect from her words, and that thought scared him. His calm fought with the conflict of his mind, until he finally managed to say something.

"Sure Aria. What is it?"

The Remnants a Flaming Dawn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Sat May 07, 2016 9:02 am

Kichi Ukita
The young samurai girl yawned as she looked around the campus, taking in the scenery and enjoying the cool fresh air that seemed almost to come from the academy itself. Well it probably did but she didn't really care. Her mind wandered, remembering the training she went through to have a grasp on her powers, a faint crackling of electricity began to mix with the monotonous chinking her armor made with each step.

"No matter how cool this place is it's still so boring, I need to find some kid to spar with... I don't even care if that person would beat the crap out of me or if the kid could barely like a sword, I need a fight... she thought to herself as she continued on her way.
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn
Due to past events I will be unable to send TGs so please do not send my any. If you need me just TG me an email address, steam account, or skype name.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat May 07, 2016 9:23 am

Matthew Barnes

After talking with Shaun, Matthew sat down and started to fiddle with his box. Occasionally it would turn into something practical. Like a gun or a sword. But somtimes it turned into things like a vase or a doll. Matthew kept fiddling with the machine, twisting it like a Rubix Cube and yanking it like putty.

Matthew kept tinkering with his box until it turned to a large, curved sword. Matthew smirked and carefully examined it. He pointed the fine tip at his eye as he examined the sharpness of the blade. "Hmm... This is new."
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Sat May 07, 2016 9:26 am

Neolvex wrote:Matthew Barnes

After talking with Shaun, Matthew sat down and started to fiddle with his box. Occasionally it would turn into something practical. Like a gun or a sword. But somtimes it turned into things like a vase or a doll. Matthew kept fiddling with the machine, twisting it like a Rubix Cube and yanking it like putty.

Matthew kept tinkering with his box until it turned to a large, curved sword. Matthew smirked and carefully examined it. He pointed the fine tip at his eye as he examined the sharpness of the blade. "Hmm... This is new."

As Kichi walked by she notices a boy with a sword. "He's bound to be a fighter," she said to herself as she approached the boy with a wave.

"Hey," she called out as she closed the gap between the two of them, "I happened to notice your sword, are you a warrior by chance?"
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn
Due to past events I will be unable to send TGs so please do not send my any. If you need me just TG me an email address, steam account, or skype name.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 9:31 am

Aria Comnena

Aria's face reddened intensely, though it had nothing to do with her past tears. These next words were important for her to let out, and if she didn't she almost felt like she would burst from anticipation. "Henry, I don't know exactly how to properly put this into words...or what you'll think of me for saying it, but...I love you..." she said softly, the old glow now present in Aria's emerald eyes.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sat May 07, 2016 9:33 am

snip
Last edited by Woodstovia on Sat May 07, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat May 07, 2016 9:34 am

The Remnants a Flaming Dawn wrote:
Neolvex wrote:Matthew Barnes

As Kichi walked by she notices a boy with a sword. "He's bound to be a fighter," she said to herself as she approached the boy with a wave.

"Hey," she called out as she closed the gap between the two of them, "I happened to notice your sword, are you a warrior by chance?"

Matthew's mechanical eye glowed "I am many things. A wanderer. A scientist. A mechanic. A bastard. But I have never been called a warrior before." His child form seemed to melt as more mature features formed. The child's body was then replaced by an adult's. Matthew was a teacher at the academy, his specialty being shapeshifting. "Now my future student, why did you ask me if I was a warrior?"
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Sat May 07, 2016 9:39 am

Neolvex wrote:
The Remnants a Flaming Dawn wrote:

Matthew's mechanical eye glowed "I am many things. A wanderer. A scientist. A mechanic. A bastard. But I have never been called a warrior before." His child form seemed to melt as more mature features formed. The child's body was then replaced by an adult's. Matthew was a teacher at the academy, his specialty being shapeshifting. "Now my future student, why did you ask me if I was a warrior?"

"Because I am looking for a friendly duel between equals," she replied as she straightened herself out. The fox leaping out of the backpack and takings it's spot next to her leg, "would you like to accept the challenge sir," Kichi said, bowing deeply as she waited for an awnser.

She hadn't thought of what would happen if a teacher had disguised himself as a student but it would be an interesting fight regardless.
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 9:42 am

Aria's face reddened intensely, though it had nothing to do with her past tears. These next words were important for her to let out, and if she didn't she almost felt like she would burst from anticipation. "Henry, I don't know exactly how to properly put this into words...or what you'll think of me for saying it, but...I love you..." she said softly, the old glow now present in Aria's emerald eyes.

Henry Von Kressel

He smiled. A smile of happiness and shyness that broke through his usual calm expression. It was the best possibility that he thought happening right in front of him.

"Aria, I don't know how to explain this, but... But... This is a thing that I wanted to hear for a long time, and a thing that I imagined myself saying a few times. I love you too Aria."

He was lost: He didn't know what to do or expect after that. But he decided to take his chances. Slowly moving his hand through her arm, he reached her for a kiss.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 9:50 am

Aria Comnena

Wholeheartedly, Aria embraced the kiss, causing her cheeks to redden even more. This was something that she had been waiting for for a long while, only there had never been a time to confess, and she always feared the outcome. For things to go so well, so fortunately for both her and Henry...It was almost like a dream. And yet, it was her reality. A reality where she no longer had to be scared of being alone. With every passing moment, she drew herself closer to Henry, though eventually pulled away from the kiss.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sat May 07, 2016 9:56 am

Shaun Calhoun

After his awkward and sudden conversation with Matthew, Shaun was now exhausted and drained. Now, all he wanted was to sit down and be alone. He looked at a small shaded area under a tree that was unoccupied and far from people. He smiled and sighed in content as he saw the spot. "Finally. Hopefully I can just sit down and not worry about someone bothering me every 3 minutes."He though to himself as he slowly got up from his spot on the fountain and gently and carefully picked up Leon who didn't move an inch. Shaun grabbed his luggage and walked over to the spot and sat down under the tree. He placed Leon in his lap and laid there, trying to recharge and calm down.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sat May 07, 2016 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 10:01 am

Wholeheartedly, Aria embraced the kiss, causing her cheeks to redden even more. This was something that she had been waiting for for a long while, only there had never been a time to confess, and she always feared the outcome. For things to go so well, so fortunately for both her and Henry...It was almost like a dream. And yet, it was her reality. A reality where she no longer had to be scared of being alone. With every passing moment, she drew herself closer to Henry, though eventually pulled away from the kiss.

Henry Von Kressel

It was hard to believe even when it was happening right in front of him. Even with him feeling the touch, it seemed to be a dream. He couldn't believe or understand the reasons behind she liked him. There were a lot of boys and even a few girls interested in her, and in Henry's vision, a lot of them more interesting than him. But he didn't bother about it now: He only want to enjoy the moment. He was truly happy. He smiled, carrying a soft laugh together with it.

"So... I admit that I don't have any idea of what comes next. Do you?"

He was sufficiently lost in his feelings to think about what they were now, or how the next days would be. He was simply happy, and didn't want to spoil it in any way possible.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 10:10 am

Aria Comnena

Resting her head on Henry's chest and sighing contentedly, Aria answered him. "And nor do I, unfortunately." she laughed gleefully. That newfound sense of euphoria from just that little bit of contact was truly something to behold, for Aria, having never kissed a person before. Much like Henry, she only wanted to stay like this; happily embracing the one person she cared about...The one person that she would pledge to protect, the same way he had done for her.

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sat May 07, 2016 10:17 am

Resting her head on Henry's chest and sighing contentedly, Aria answered him. "And nor do I, unfortunately." she laughed gleefully. That newfound sense of euphoria from just that little bit of contact was truly something to behold, for Aria, having never kissed a person before. Much like Henry, she only wanted to stay like this; happily embracing the one person she cared about...The one person that she would pledge to protect, the same way he had done for her.

Henry Von Kressel

He laughed in answer. He hardly laughed, usually maintaining his passive expression as best as he could. But now, he wasn't caring about appearances or expressions or anything like that. He just wanted to stay with her, one of the few persons who seemed to care about him, and not about the "Von Kressel" after the "Henry". In that moment, she was all that he needed, and he had to make sure that he didn't lose her.

"Well... I guess that we are going to find out together, right? And are we going to tell anyone else what happened here or this will be a small secret?"

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 10:26 am

Aria Comnena

Aria couldn't help but smile as she heard the question asked. "I suppose we could just let it be our own little secret, between just the two of us..." she mused, gently kissing Henry on the cheek and blushing profusely. She pondered the possibility of going...further, but immediately pushed the thought from her mind. This one moment might change her future for decades to come, a pleasing thought to the person who had been alone almost her entire life. No longer would she need to worry about the Lords, nor the Maidens, nor her hellion sisters. "So, where to now?"

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Sat May 07, 2016 10:34 am

Shaun Calhoun

While resting and recharging under the tree, he observed the area around him. There was nobody in the area except for him, Leon, and two more students. He looked at them, softly petting Leon who was still sleep. He saw that the two students, a red-headed girl and a blond or browned-haired boy, were hugging and occasionally kissing. The red-head laid her head on the boy's chest as if he was comforting her. Her faced looked a little red, though he didn't know what caused it. He saw that their lips were moving, but couldn't make out what they were saying due to the large distance between them. After looking at the couple, Shaun sighed in tiredness and leaned back against the tree, looking down at Leon and giving him a wane smile while still stroking his lion head.
Last edited by Saldinado on Sat May 07, 2016 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 07, 2016 10:39 am

Sophia was walking around the courtyard, resigned to leaving her luggage at the front desk.

She wondered when exactly the "sorting" would occur, or if at all. So far, she seemed lost in a new world without any friends or points of reference.

Sophia pet Lewis, the young Chimera, and sighed while sitting on the bench of a nearby park.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse