NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu May 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Expanding her arcane senses outwards around her, she guided her mind away from the glowing sea of students. She attenuated her self to the distinct signature of Mogwai. Liz quickly found the little creature, scampering around behind the main building.
"I have found the Creature. Bring it to me, alive if you would. Consider this your lesson for the first day. Remember, relative to me you are younger than the students are to yourselves."
Liz never felt comfortable giving orders to others, but they had annoyed her by needlessly killing the other Mogwai.

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine returned Aria's embrace, with perhaps a bit more tenderness than a friendly hug would call for. Her mind wandered... places. Not college, but places.
"Ah, don't worry about it Shaun. I got a touch o'the solum in me. It's not like people can't be friends even if they're in different houses. Anyway, have you heard anything about roommate assignments this year Aria? "
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Thu May 05, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

The Remnants a Flaming Dawn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants a Flaming Dawn » Fri May 06, 2016 4:47 am

Kichi grinned as she learned what the four armed child seemed capable of.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you," she replied with a grin as turned on her heel and began to walk off, "it was a pleasure taking."

The fox popped it's head out as well, looking at everything around his owner. Not afraid the various types of creatures and humans.
Yes, I am The Flame Dawn
Due to past events I will be unable to send TGs so please do not send my any. If you need me just TG me an email address, steam account, or skype name.

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Fri May 06, 2016 5:32 am

Aidan

"Grand Portage Reservation" was the penultimate bus station before the Canadian border. It was in the middle of nowhere and the bus driver seamed genuinely surprised that not only one but four kids got of the bus here. Moreover one had a large pet carry box (one could not really tell, what was inside), one a small aquarium with a Koi and one carried a life newt on the shoulder.
Aiden was the fourth and as he and the three Aquo students had reached the shore, he opened his backpack. Odar and Freya, his Dragonflies had waited patiently in a luchbox.

"So, you're gonna risk the coastguard spotting you, flyboy?" one of the Aquos asked, as the three of them stepped into the lake. Aiden grinned, as he started to hover and took out a small mirror (Flight was so natural to him after two years in the Academy, that he could sustain it even while casting another spell. The same held not true for the much more complicated illusion to follow).
"Last year's advanced class in optics!" The boy waived the mirror around his body and imagined the air taking shape of prisms, bending the light around his body and so he faded from view, with the exception of a small part of his face. "Have fun playing submarines," Aiden joked and jumped forward, jetting low over the waters surface, like a World War 2 bomber, heading for a battleship.

After about twenty minutes, he had reached the Academy's isle, dropped the glamour and landed near the other students.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Fri May 06, 2016 5:34 am

The girl grinned widely. "Well it was a pleasure meeting you," she said as she turned away.
Jace lost what was said next as Arthur, the telepathic frog talked to him.
Hello little frog.
Jace would have jumped when the frog first talked to him, but his extreme self control wouldn't let him.
He really focused on the frog's presence in his mind and located a 'hole' in his head where Arthur's words were coming through and how his thoughts were being read. He then imagines a wall being constructed over the 'hole'. He felt the presence of Arthur leave and then as he transformed into what Jace assumed to be a teacher.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Fri May 06, 2016 7:22 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Expanding her arcane senses outwards around her, she guided her mind away from the glowing sea of students. She attenuated her self to the distinct signature of Mogwai. Liz quickly found the little creature, scampering around behind the main building.
"I have found the Creature. Bring it to me, alive if you would. Consider this your lesson for the first day. Remember, relative to me you are younger than the students are to yourselves."
Liz never felt comfortable giving orders to others, but they had annoyed her by needlessly killing the other Mogwai.

Catherine returned Aria's embrace, with perhaps a bit more tenderness than a friendly hug would call for. Her mind wandered... places. Not college, but places.
"Ah, don't worry about it Shaun. I got a touch o'the solum in me. It's not like people can't be friends even if they're in different houses. Anyway, have you heard anything about roommate assignments this year Aria? "

Matthew was asleep on a stack of books. However when she spoke Matthew stirred, making him fall off the stack and making it fall over. "Ow... I was trying to take a nap here!" He blinked and rubbed his eyes before picking up his pistol "So, what do you want me to do?"
Vogega wrote:The girl grinned widely. "Well it was a pleasure meeting you," she said as she turned away.
Jace lost what was said next as Arthur, the telepathic frog talked to him.
Hello little frog.
Jace would have jumped when the frog first talked to him, but his extreme self control wouldn't let him.
He really focused on the frog's presence in his mind and located a 'hole' in his head where Arthur's words were coming through and how his thoughts were being read. He then imagines a wall being constructed over the 'hole'. He felt the presence of Arthur leave and then as he transformed into what Jace assumed to be a teacher.

Arthur did indeed transform, but he was still Arthur in a soul sense. He appeared as Matthew, talked like Matthew, and acted like Matthew. "Acting like a human is always strange for me. It's hard to say most things."
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Fri May 06, 2016 9:38 am

"This path seems to get longer and longer every time," Tracy huffed as she neared the central area of the entire campus. Like she had expected, there were already a decent amount of students milling around the fountain, many of them 1st years who had no idea where to go. The older students that hadn't already made their way to the auditorium to view the Sorting were either helping or teasing the new students.

Gently pushing her way through the parting crowds with very small puffs of air, Tracy looked around and saw just the person she was looking for at the fountain: Aria. She was there along with several new students she hadn't seen before along with Catherine and Allistor. A big smile grew on her face and she snapped her fingers, sending all the baggage except for the birdcage off to the Aquo dorms on a trail of wind.

"It's good to be back, isn't it Aria?" Tracy said as she approached the group. Looking at the newer students, she grinned. "You're all going to have a great time here, so long as there aren't any demon-possessed teachers around this time. Now that was an interesting first couple of days..."
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri May 06, 2016 10:57 am

Alexander d'Autriche never moved comfortably. His movements were never smooth or fluid and he never quite looked confident or comfortable. His movements were all jerky and sudden which combined with his always glaring blood red eyes produced an aura around the young student which made almost everyone in his presence uncomfortable. It seemed almost as if he was some monster who'd skinned someone and was wearing their skin but didn't really know how to function or act like a human, instead it shuffled along with it's big red eyes and unkempt blonde hair. He might actually be attractive if he took care of himself but the bags under his eyes from restless nights of voices talking to him indicated that he would never be able to transform himself.

As Alexander twitched through the gates his eyes began scanning the yard. He didn't even know what he was looking for, it's not like he cared about meeting anyone knew or saying hi to any of his old "friends". Perhaps he was just looking to see h=who wasn't there. If he was lucky maybe Aria would have died while he was away. The only bit of warmth or happiness that seemed to appear on the child's face was when he began imagining Aria's parents, weeping. Standing over the bloody and mangled corpse of their precious daughter who had been slaughtered and discarded in some back alley somewhere...

And there she was.

She was standing in the middle of the yard, trying to be the centre of attention like always. She was talking to some other mounds of flesh, trying to portray herself as innocent and oh so naive. He knew her drill. She was trying to pretend she wasn't a vile, rotten piece of scum who was sadistic to the core. The voices told him to incinerate her, to summon a column of flames and roast her. But then he wouldn't even be able to look at her dead body. She'd be all fried up.

Instead he hoisted up his heavy black duffel bag and marched to the Ignas dorms, back to his old room.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Fri May 06, 2016 3:59 pm

"Acting like a human is always strange for me. It's hard to say most things."
Jace merely nodded and stared at the retreating back of the samurai girl.
He sighed, and grabbed his duffel before heading into the main building to find out where the sorting was occurring.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Fri May 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Vogega wrote:"Acting like a human is always strange for me. It's hard to say most things."
Jace merely nodded and stared at the retreating back of the samurai girl.
He sighed, and grabbed his duffel before heading into the main building to find out where the sorting was occurring.

Arthur sighed and walked away to Matthew's classroom to get everything set up. He dusted the table, pushed the chairs into place, and organized the books. But like Matthew, he fell asleep.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri May 06, 2016 4:51 pm

Sophia toured around the campus, finding campuses and various parts of the school. She was still carrying her luggage as she has yet to be assigned a dorm until she was "sorted". Personally, she thought that was a rather silly thing to do. Why not "sort" yourself beforehand, instead of lugging around your belongings and wondering where to go? she wondered. Then there was the matter of being "mated" with a member of your new "house". She shuddered, One does not simply pair someone up and expect them to get along! Especially not romantically, these things take time, dammit!. Now she was searching for someplace to put her belongings before touring the campus further and getting to know people. Lewis was asleep contently in her backpack, bored out of his mind, the poor chimera.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri May 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Aria Comnena

Slowly but surely, Aria loosened her grip on Catherine, though the rosiness in her cheeks simply refused to fade. "No, I can't say that I have, Viv. Why, are you planning to room with me?" she asked playfully, a brilliant smile ever present on her pale face. Clutching the stem of the rose gently in her hands and letting Nero sit at the fountain's base. The drake simply watched the two, yawning and exposing a row of tiny, dagger-like white teeth as the sunlight reflected off of it's crimson scales. It was here that Aria could feel a sense of home, a place where she could truly belong, where there might truly be someone that cared about her...

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri May 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Shaun

After resting for a while on the fountain's edge, Shaun was feeling very tired and drained from the large amount of talking that took place between him and other strangers, especially Aria. Now, all Shaun wanted to do is find out where he will be stationed and relax having all the time to himself and Leon before any real interaction between students an teacher start to begin. He looked at his luggage and sighed, too lazy to actually get up and move. Both Leon's lion and goat head was asleep, leaving the snake part of his body alone with him; Shaun looked at the young snakelet with a wane smile. A twinkle or small shimmer of light came upon his left eye, making it a more brighter shade of purple. The tail end of Leon flicked his tongue as if he understood what he meant and looked at him. Shaun called this part of Leon Victor; he was the more silent and quieter of the other two, almost mysterious. And that what him special to Shaun. The two stared at each other for a few more seconds before Shaun broke contact with him and looked up at the fountain. Victor curled up along the rest of his head companions and laid there waiting for Shaun to make his move.
Last edited by Saldinado on Fri May 06, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Fri May 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Henry Von Kressel

Again, Henry was alone. Sophia had left in a hurry, and he felt partially guilty. He wandered if anything that he said scared her. He let out a sigh of self disappointment in his effort of comforting the girl. As a second year student, he felt that he had to help the first year students to feel at home and develop good relationships with fellow students.

But maybe he was just pushing himself too far. And so, he continued to wander the courtyard until the sorting for the first year students started. While he was doing it, he organized his thoughts about what happened in the last year of the Academy.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri May 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Catherine adopted a semi-mocking tone.
"You know, I think I could deal with you as a roommate. Be a damn sight better than someone like Alex."
She had never had many dealings with Alexander, but something always seemed off about him. Catherine knew that Aria had hurt him in the past, but it felt like he hated her more than ever now. Catherine didn't want to think about the school's problem children now. It should be a happy time, the beginning of a new year. So many new students to Befriend, or at least to use.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri May 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine adopted a semi-mocking tone.
"You know, I think I could deal with you as a roommate. Be a damn sight better than someone like Alex."
She had never had many dealings with Alexander, but something always seemed off about him. Catherine knew that Aria had hurt him in the past, but it felt like he hated her more than ever now. Catherine didn't want to think about the school's problem children now. It should be a happy time, the beginning of a new year. So many new students to Befriend, or at least to use.

Aria Comnena

Aria wanted to laugh and smile, but something in the back of her mind prevented her from doing so. Was it pity for the boy? A feeling of guilt? Or was it just another rogue thought that passed her mind again? No, she shouldn't think of such things, not at this juncture when what was said was said and what was done had been concluded, much to her relief and sorrow, and likely to Alex's own anger. "Maybe with a handful of hope, things might just work out that way." Aria said, forcing herself to smile and push back the pain, the blush now gone from her face as her skin returned to it's usual paleness.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Fri May 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Saldinado wrote:Shaun

After resting for a while on the fountain's edge, Shaun was feeling very tired and drained from the large amount of talking that took place between him and other strangers, especially Aria. Now, all Shaun wanted to do is find out where he will be stationed and relax having all the time to himself and Leon before any real interaction between students an teacher start to begin. He looked at his luggage and sighed, too lazy to actually get up and move. Both Leon's lion and goat head was asleep, leaving the snake part of his body alone with him; Shaun looked at the young snakelet with a wane smile. A twinkle or small shimmer of light came upon his left eye, making it a more brighter shade of purple. The tail end of Leon flicked his tongue as if he understood what he meant and looked at him. Shaun called this part of Leon Victor; he was the more silent and quieter of the other two, almost mysterious. And that what him special to Shaun. The two stared at each other for a few more seconds before Shaun broke contact with him and looked up at the fountain. Victor curled up along the rest of his head companions and laid there waiting for Shaun to make his move.

Matthew was looking for the mogwai still. Somewhere along the lines he fell asleep, he was woken up by an immortal lady, and destroying someone's books. Now he currently was rushing around the courtyard, securing the fountain and looking for anymore mogwai. His movement were swift and graceful, his sprint never faltering. As he neared the fountain Matthew spotted Shaun and Victor and waved. "Good evening students, now by chance did you see a furry monster by chance?"

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri May 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Neolvex wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Shaun

Matthew was looking for the mogwai still. Somewhere along the lines he fell asleep, he was woken up by an immortal lady, and destroying someone's books. Now he currently was rushing around the courtyard, securing the fountain and looking for anymore mogwai. His movement were swift and graceful, his sprint never faltering. As he neared the fountain Matthew spotted Shaun and Victor and waved. "Good evening students, now by chance did you see a furry monster by chance?"

Shaun was startled by Matthew's presence and jumped slightly. However unlike last time, Leon didn't react to the sudden movement and continued to soundly sleep, only moving to get more comfortable. Victor, the snake end of Leon's, which was his tail slowly rose up to see what was going on. He looked at Shaun before flicking his tongue in the air to get a sense of smell around him; Victor turned towards Matthew and looked at him with his beady little brown eyes flicking his tongue at him. "Umm...excuse me? I'm sorry, no I haven't seen one by any chance." Shaun said to Matthew softly, but just loud enough for him to hear what he said.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri May 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Thinking about the start of the year brought Catherine's mind back to summer. Her family had graciously offered to let her come back and live at the families estate, but she wanted that about as much as she wanted to pull her eyes out with a rusty spoon. Instead she had bought herself a condo in Chicago to spend the summer. Even though she missed her friends, it was good to spend some time alone. She spend the time in study, and making some investments. Money breeds money, and even as the black sheep of her family they had left her with quite a bit of cash to use as she saw fit. Thinking about her Summer, Catherine had no idea what Aria had done over the Summer.
"So Aria, did you enjoy the Summer break? What were you up to?"
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri May 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Penguinia-Tempor wrote:"This path seems to get longer and longer every time," Tracy huffed as she neared the central area of the entire campus. Like she had expected, there were already a decent amount of students milling around the fountain, many of them 1st years who had no idea where to go. The older students that hadn't already made their way to the auditorium to view the Sorting were either helping or teasing the new students.

Gently pushing her way through the parting crowds with very small puffs of air, Tracy looked around and saw just the person she was looking for at the fountain: Aria. She was there along with several new students she hadn't seen before along with Catherine and Allistor. A big smile grew on her face and she snapped her fingers, sending all the baggage except for the birdcage off to the Aquo dorms on a trail of wind.

"It's good to be back, isn't it Aria?" Tracy said as she approached the group. Looking at the newer students, she grinned. "You're all going to have a great time here, so long as there aren't any demon-possessed teachers around this time. Now that was an interesting first couple of days..."

Just after letting go of Catherine and looking to the source of a soft 'whooshing' sound above her, Aria turned her head to see Tracy and smiled warmly. "Yeah, not to mention the pain that came with that. But hey, looking back, it's going to stay with us for a while. A nice little memory to hold onto, don't you think?" she said, keeping the same Chesire Cat grin plastered on her face. It was definitely a happy sight for Aria, but the painful memories continued to flow back to her. All of it...the bloodied floors of the Academy library...the screams of pain, the scars that marred her chest, that deathly night...Aria thought about all of these things simultaneously, now focusing even less on the conversation at hand.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Fri May 06, 2016 8:34 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Neolvex wrote:Matthew was looking for the mogwai still. Somewhere along the lines he fell asleep, he was woken up by an immortal lady, and destroying someone's books. Now he currently was rushing around the courtyard, securing the fountain and looking for anymore mogwai. His movement were swift and graceful, his sprint never faltering. As he neared the fountain Matthew spotted Shaun and Victor and waved. "Good evening students, now by chance did you see a furry monster by chance?"

Shaun was startled by Matthew's presence and jumped slightly. However unlike last time, Leon didn't react to the sudden movement and continued to soundly sleep, only moving to get more comfortable. Victor, the snake end of Leon's, which was his tail slowly rose up to see what was going on. He looked at Shaun before flicking his tongue in the air to get a sense of smell around him; Victor turned towards Matthew and looked at him with his beady little brown eyes flicking his tongue at him. "Umm...excuse me? I'm sorry, no I haven't seen one by any chance." Shaun said to Matthew softly, but just loud enough for him to hear what he said.

Matthew looked satisfied "Good, then they haven't gotten to the fountain." He holstered his pistol into one of his pockets and pulled out his mechanical box which he fiddled with. "Now, what's your name? I presume you are a new student, da?"

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri May 06, 2016 8:43 pm

Neolvex wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Shaun was startled by Matthew's presence and jumped slightly. However unlike last time, Leon didn't react to the sudden movement and continued to soundly sleep, only moving to get more comfortable. Victor, the snake end of Leon's, which was his tail slowly rose up to see what was going on. He looked at Shaun before flicking his tongue in the air to get a sense of smell around him; Victor turned towards Matthew and looked at him with his beady little brown eyes flicking his tongue at him. "Umm...excuse me? I'm sorry, no I haven't seen one by any chance." Shaun said to Matthew softly, but just loud enough for him to hear what he said.

Matthew looked satisfied "Good, then they haven't gotten to the fountain." He holstered his pistol into one of his pockets and pulled out his mechanical box which he fiddled with. "Now, what's your name? I presume you are a new student, da?"

"Great. More talking. Just what I needed." Shaun thought to himself now tensing up and becoming more nervous. "Y-yeah. I'm a n new student here. My name is Shaun. Nice to meet you....Again." He awkwardly chuckled as he looked away from Matthew with anxious and tired sigh. "Am I just a social magnet? Why do people want to talk to me? Can't they leave me alone?" He said in his mind before turning back towards Matthew.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Fri May 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Thinking about the start of the year brought Catherine's mind back to summer. Her family had graciously offered to let her come back and live at the families estate, but she wanted that about as much as she wanted to pull her eyes out with a rusty spoon. Instead she had bought herself a condo in Chicago to spend the summer. Even though she missed her friends, it was good to spend some time alone. She spend the time in study, and making some investments. Money breeds money, and even as the black sheep of her family they had left her with quite a bit of cash to use as she saw fit. Thinking about her Summer, Catherine had no idea what Aria had done over the Summer.
"So Aria, did you enjoy the Summer break? What were you up to?"

Remembring the disappointment that Aria might have once looked foward to as summer vacation, Verané, she only barely managed to keep from falling apart in front of her dear friend. "It was good. Nothing too special happened to me, except for me getting older." she laughed, rubbing the back of her head with her hand. It really wasn't great for her. From the very moment she had arrived at her family manor in Devon, she had been hopelessly alone, the only human company she had being the handmaidens: yet they were only homunculi, not even truly human. Just pale, purple eyed shells of what looked like humans... Her father had been away on many 'business' trips, which Aria suspected to be something different entirely. Upon hearing of her exploits in the Academy, Aria's own two sisters shunned her and repeatedly called her a 'filthy snake', and her beloved brother was caught up in his tutoring, never having the time to comfort her at all and leaving Aria desperate for some semblance of hope over the three month wait. The mere prospect of coming back to Mana was the only thing that kept her going throughout that hell of a vacation.
Last edited by Rhomaia on Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Neolvex wrote:Matthew looked satisfied "Good, then they haven't gotten to the fountain." He holstered his pistol into one of his pockets and pulled out his mechanical box which he fiddled with. "Now, what's your name? I presume you are a new student, da?"

"Great. More talking. Just what I needed." Shaun thought to himself now tensing up and becoming more nervous. "Y-yeah. I'm a n new student here. My name is Shaun. Nice to meet you....Again." He awkwardly chuckled as he looked away from Matthew with anxious and tired sigh. "Am I just a social magnet? Why do people want to talk to me? Can't they leave me alone?" He said in his mind before turning back towards Matthew.

Matthew raised an eyebrow. So it's one of those types of children. "I dunno kid, you asked me and I just met you." Matthew said telepathically before going back to fiddling with his box. The box eventually became a small robot and it chirped at its maker and Shaun.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri May 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Catherine's expression turned to concern.
"Aria, you don't need to lie to me. When the school has calmed down a bit I want you to tell me what really happened. I want to be here for you."

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi
Liz had gone to her class room. She took apart the projector first, trying to figure just how the damn thing worked. Not only that but the administration had given her a cell phone to use. She had spent almost an hour fiddling with it before giving up. Technology really had changed a lot while Liz was in seclusion. Out of the corner of her eye she caught the last mogwai scampering under a desk. Projecting a calming aura, she approached the little creature. Liz hadn't had a pet in such a long time, and the creature looked at her with longing eyes. She felt a little sorry for it. It had probably seen the rest of the mogwai get blasted. If she was back at her estate Liz would probably try to resurrect the others, but that would entail a ritual lasting many months, or even years. She didn't have that kind of time anymore. Instead she gathered up the little creature luring it to sleep, before opening a rift to her demiplane and depositing the little guy there. She would have to deal with it's more dangerous qualities later. For now she just had figure out how to work the damn computer in her room.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sat May 07, 2016 6:33 am

Aria Comnena

Aria's happy go lucky, cordial smile, like the gleeful laughter she showed just moments before, slowly disappeared as Aria turned her back to Catherine. "...Right..." she answered, trying to smile once more at Catherine and failing utterly. Not wanting to displease Catherine any further, Aria walked away from her, Shaun, and Tracy, with Nero trailing close behind and brushing up against her leg. "Why didn't I just tell her?" she thought, beginning to hate herself more and more as time went on. Why would Catherine even care? No one did. No one needed to, and no one wanted to. Today, as with all of her days, Aria became lost in thought, all alone as she trudged over to the cool, shaded area where she had once been.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse