NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy (IC) (Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:"Well then, let's start at the beginning. Not like there's really any other place to start." Aria said jokingly. "Where we stand now is the courtyard, where some of the students go to spend their free time in the outdoors. Though by now, I assume you've picked up on that. This island also has the four dormitories, one for each House, along with the Library, where you can find pretty much anything you'd need for Casting." she explained, turning her back on Shaun and exposing the symbol on the back of her scarlet cape as she walked him through the grassy courtyard, not far from the Gates.

Leon lead the way for Shaun following Aria and playfully trotted behind her. Shaun looked at the symbol on her cape for a moment before he grabbed the rest of his things and followed the three. He sighed quietly to himself, still feeling uneasy.

Aria walked along with Shaun to the ornate fountain in the center of the courtyard, where she took a seat at the edge of the stone. "So, if I may ask, what kind of magic are you able to use, Shaun? Earth? Fire? Air?" she inquired, being naturally curious about the abilities of the new people around her, and often evaluating them based on their strengths, owing to her own little inferiority complexes.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Vogega wrote:"I am Russian you know. I still am technically a citizen of Russia. I never applied for another one."
How in the world did he know that?
"That's... amazing."\ Where do we check in at, while you are here?"

"How can I read your mind? Well my little friend here, Arthur is telepathic." As if planned a frog leaped from behind Matthew "Hello there." the frog, Arthur, mind-said to Jace
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

The almighty platypus empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Neolvex wrote:
The almighty platypus empire wrote:"I know, I know, but after the students care for them that night, I will be giving them their dues by exposing them to sunlight. Then this will all be behind us. Besides, these kids are smart. I doubt that feed them after midnight." Victor explained. He was still unsure if he should give them, as he had seen their power, but still decided that they were smart enough to care for a mogwai.

"I think we should kill them now. Burn 'em to hell." He said, taking out a mechanical box for emphasis. The box transformed into a steampunk style hand-held searchlight. "Right here, right now."

"Keep the others alive, but kill this one. He is the wiliest of the bunch, so I recommend we use him as a test subject for your machine. But the others must live. If I catch anyone feeding it after midnight, I'll gather them all and use your spotlight to terminate them."
Hail the A.P.E.
Hail the Platy Emperor: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... ar6969.png

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 7:58 pm

The almighty platypus empire wrote:
Neolvex wrote:"I think we should kill them now. Burn 'em to hell." He said, taking out a mechanical box for emphasis. The box transformed into a steampunk style hand-held searchlight. "Right here, right now."

"Keep the others alive, but kill this one. He is the wiliest of the bunch, so I recommend we use him as a test subject for your machine. But the others must live. If I catch anyone feeding it after midnight, I'll gather them all and use your spotlight to terminate them."

He nodded and pulled two sunglasses from one of his vest pockets. He tossed one to Victor before aiming the spotlight "Прощай существо."

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Leon lead the way for Shaun following Aria and playfully trotted behind her. Shaun looked at the symbol on her cape for a moment before he grabbed the rest of his things and followed the three. He sighed quietly to himself, still feeling uneasy.

Aria walked along with Shaun to the ornate fountain in the center of the courtyard, where she took a seat at the edge of the stone. "So, if I may ask, what kind of magic are you able to use, Shaun? Earth? Fire? Air?" she inquired, being naturally curious about the abilities of the new people around her, and often evaluating them based on their strengths, owing to her own little inferiority complexes.

While walking, Shaun zoned out in his head, looking up at the clouds and just thinking. He was now just walking. Only the inside of his mind was his quiet space. However, he wasn't paying attention due to his idle walking and when he got to the edge of the fountain, he lost his balance and nearly fell into the fountain. He stopped his self by putting his hands out into the water, getting his arms wet and his shirt slightly damp. He looked at his surrounding and saw that Aria was sitting there. He then turned red in embarrassment awkwardly chuckled. "Were you saying something to me?" He smiled. Leon looked at him before jumping on the fountain seat and laying down next to Shuan.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu May 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Liz was starting to realize her choice of clothing may not have been appropriate. She really had been out of society for the last 60 years, and didn't really understand current fashion. She just went and bought what she though looked pretty. Liz ended up looking more like a student than someone of her station and age. A fact that was reinforced by her ageless body. She studied the gathering of students and teachers, her arcane sight showing showing her the mana around her. As she walked through the courtyard she spotted a girl who looked almost like a void in sea of brightly lit students. It took a moment, but the girl did have power, faint as a wispier compared to those around her. Instead her body was scribed with countless runes of power, inside and out. Moving on Ms. Tsukuyomi felt someone gathering magical power, of a destructive type. Fearing that someone, or something was trying to attack the gathering of students, she reached out to her own power. She stepped through a rift to her demiplane, and then stepped out again next to the source of destructive energies.
Liz was not expecting what she found. One of her co-workers was holding a light like a gun. Pointing it at a box. Liz spoke with a hard, but almost disinterested tone.
"Do I even want to know what's going on here?"
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Liz was starting to realize her choice of clothing may not have been appropriate. She really had been out of society for the last 60 years, and didn't really understand current fashion. She just went and bought what she though looked pretty. Liz ended up looking more like a student than someone of her station and age. A fact that was reinforced by her ageless body. She studied the gathering of students and teachers, her arcane sight showing showing her the mana around her. As she walked through the courtyard she spotted a girl who looked almost like a void in sea of brightly lit students. It took a moment, but the girl did have power, faint as a wispier compared to those around her. Instead her body was scribed with countless runes of power, inside and out. Moving on Ms. Tsukuyomi felt someone gathering magical power, of a destructive type. Fearing that someone, or something was trying to attack the gathering of students, she reached out to her own power. She stepped through a rift to her demiplane, and then stepped out again next to the source of destructive energies.
Liz was not expecting what she found. One of her co-workers was holding a light like a gun. Pointing it at a box. Liz spoke with a hard, but almost disinterested tone.
"Do I even want to know what's going on here?"

Matthew looked at her with a lazy look in his organic eye "Gremlin babies. Is that enough for you?" He put on his sunglasses before shaking the searchlight a bit "I presume you are my new co-worker, da?"

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria walked along with Shaun to the ornate fountain in the center of the courtyard, where she took a seat at the edge of the stone. "So, if I may ask, what kind of magic are you able to use, Shaun? Earth? Fire? Air?" she inquired, being naturally curious about the abilities of the new people around her, and often evaluating them based on their strengths, owing to her own little inferiority complexes.

While walking, Shaun zoned out in his head, looking up at the clouds and just thinking. He was now just walking. Only the inside of his mind was his quiet space. However, he wasn't paying attention due to his idle walking and when he got to the edge of the fountain, he lost his balance and nearly fell into the fountain. He stopped his self by putting his hands out into the water, getting his arms wet and his shirt slightly damp. He looked at his surrounding and saw that Aria was sitting there. He then turned red in embarrassment awkwardly chuckled. "Were you saying something to me?" He smiled. Leon looked at him before jumping on the fountain seat and laying down next to Shuan.

Aria couldn't help but laugh at the sight before her. It wasn't often that she saw someone nearly fall into the water, save for herself, but hey, this was an odd day in more ways than one. She did her best to regain her composure, and eventually she did, but her breathing was rather unsteady after this point and her normally pale face was now a blushing red. "Ah, nevermind." Aria answered him, barely containing her laughter. Once she calmed down completely, she asked him, "Hey, could I see your hand for a moment? I want to try something."

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:While walking, Shaun zoned out in his head, looking up at the clouds and just thinking. He was now just walking. Only the inside of his mind was his quiet space. However, he wasn't paying attention due to his idle walking and when he got to the edge of the fountain, he lost his balance and nearly fell into the fountain. He stopped his self by putting his hands out into the water, getting his arms wet and his shirt slightly damp. He looked at his surrounding and saw that Aria was sitting there. He then turned red in embarrassment awkwardly chuckled. "Were you saying something to me?" He smiled. Leon looked at him before jumping on the fountain seat and laying down next to Shuan.

Aria couldn't help but laugh at the sight before her. It wasn't often that she saw someone nearly fall into the water, save for herself, but hey, this was an odd day in more ways than one. She did her best to regain her composure, and eventually she did, but her breathing was rather unsteady after this point and her normally pale face was now a blushing red. "Ah, nevermind." Aria answered him, barely containing her laughter. Once she calmed down completely, she asked him, "Hey, could I see your hand for a moment? I want to try something."

Even though he was extremely embarrassed, he couldn't help but laugh as well. When ever he heard someone else laugh, he instantly feels the need to laugh with them, thinking that he will miss out on something funny. He calmed down as well, his face still red, but feeling a little better. He did what she said and held his right hand out to her, looking with confusion. "I wonder what she's gonna do?" He thought to himself as he waited for her to do her magic.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Aria couldn't help but laugh at the sight before her. It wasn't often that she saw someone nearly fall into the water, save for herself, but hey, this was an odd day in more ways than one. She did her best to regain her composure, and eventually she did, but her breathing was rather unsteady after this point and her normally pale face was now a blushing red. "Ah, nevermind." Aria answered him, barely containing her laughter. Once she calmed down completely, she asked him, "Hey, could I see your hand for a moment? I want to try something."

Even though he was extremely embarrassed, he couldn't help but laugh as well. When ever he heard someone else laugh, he instantly feels the need to laugh with them, thinking that he will miss out on something funny. He calmed down as well, his face still red, but feeling a little better. He did what she said and held his right hand out to her, looking with confusion. "I wonder what she's gonna do?" He thought to himself as he waited for her to do her magic.

Nodding quietly to Shaun, Aria clasped both of her hands over his own damp palm. A brilliant glow illuminated her emerald eyes as a distinct warmth could be sensed from her pale, slender hands and the moisture started to drain from Shaun's clothing. Forming a floating orb just between the two, all of the water that was once in his shirt and arms condensed into a single shape. Once it was completely finished, the ball was about a foot in diameter, and Aria moved her hands from Shaun's to the orb, now holding it in both her hands. "Well, this should make you slightly more comfortable, don't you think?"

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu May 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Danceria wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
"Undoubtedly, it is. I hope that you feel comfortable while here, Sophia."

He wasn't lying: He tried his best to make the newcomers comfortable while they were at the Academy. He wished the same for Sophia, who seemed to be a good person after all.

Sophia nodded "So...where do the kids go before they're "sorted"..."

"They probably saved a room for you to stay until you know which one is your house."

Henry didn't know for sure: Even after one year in the Academy, he still had the flaw of not paying attention to such details. Maybe it was the classes and the books, but he tended to overlook such details. Obviously, he was eager to help the newcomer, so if she needed, he would help her to find one place to stay.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Even though he was extremely embarrassed, he couldn't help but laugh as well. When ever he heard someone else laugh, he instantly feels the need to laugh with them, thinking that he will miss out on something funny. He calmed down as well, his face still red, but feeling a little better. He did what she said and held his right hand out to her, looking with confusion. "I wonder what she's gonna do?" He thought to himself as he waited for her to do her magic.

Nodding quietly to Shaun, Aria clasped both of her hands over his own damp palm. A brilliant glow illuminated her emerald eyes as a distinct warmth could be sensed from her pale, slender hands and the moisture started to drain from Shaun's clothing. Forming a floating orb just between the two, all of the water that was once in his shirt and arms condensed into a single shape. Once it was completely finished, the ball was about a foot in diameter, and Aria moved her hands from Shaun's to the orb, now holding it in both her hands. "Well, this should make you slightly more comfortable, don't you think?"

Shaun looked at the ball of water in amazement, and then at Aria. "Why yes. Yes it does. Thank you." Soon after, Shaun raised his left hand in the air in front of the orb. A pale turquoise glow illuminated from his hand as he moved it from in between the two of them and slowly and gently paced the ball of water back into the fountain, making a small and quiet splash of the water.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:Nodding quietly to Shaun, Aria clasped both of her hands over his own damp palm. A brilliant glow illuminated her emerald eyes as a distinct warmth could be sensed from her pale, slender hands and the moisture started to drain from Shaun's clothing. Forming a floating orb just between the two, all of the water that was once in his shirt and arms condensed into a single shape. Once it was completely finished, the ball was about a foot in diameter, and Aria moved her hands from Shaun's to the orb, now holding it in both her hands. "Well, this should make you slightly more comfortable, don't you think?"

Shaun looked at the ball of water in amazement, and then at Aria. "Why yes. Yes it does. Thank you." Soon after, Shaun raised his left hand in the air in front of the orb. A pale turquoise glow illuminated from his hand as he moved it from in between the two of them and slowly and gently paced the ball of water back into the fountain, making a small and quiet splash of the water.

"Not bad, not bad at all..." Aria said to Shaun, happy to see that her efforts had been even the least bit helpful to someone around her. "You would make a fine student in Aquo, you know." she remarked. Not very many people in her House were very sociable, so she almost saw this as a kind of chance to attract a new person to the old ways, the House of Water, so that she, Tracy, and Allistor might all have another person in their fold.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

Catherine followed Aria and the new student.
"Aria, you know I prefer Viv (Veev) to Cathy. Cathy just sounds weird, and kinda old."
Just as when they first met, Catherine produced a stream of blood from her thumb, forming it into a ball in her hand, then carefully shaping and transmuting it into a rose. This time the rose was not the summery yellow of friendship, but a deep vibrant crimson. She gently handed it to Aria. Catherine probably would be blushing, but she had long ago learned to control such base reactions. Aria was so beautiful, and kind. She had been an inspiration to Catherine through the last year. She had helped Catherine come out of her shell so much, and turned her pessimistic view around. Aria and the other people at Mana had already made a huge difference to Catherine.

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"Mogwai? You know it's a myth that they turn into gremlins if you feed them after midnight. After all, it's always after midnight somewhere, and don't even get me started on daylight savings time. A consistent diet of meat, however, can cause them to turn. You can also spur the change with magic, though I don't see why you would. To answer your question, yes, I am a new member of the faculty here. I am Elizabeth Tsukuyomi, Protector of the Empire of Japan, founding member and once High Templar of the Inquisition. Now, teacher of magical theory and ritual magic at Mana Academy. It is good to meet you both."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 9:08 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:Shaun looked at the ball of water in amazement, and then at Aria. "Why yes. Yes it does. Thank you." Soon after, Shaun raised his left hand in the air in front of the orb. A pale turquoise glow illuminated from his hand as he moved it from in between the two of them and slowly and gently paced the ball of water back into the fountain, making a small and quiet splash of the water.

"Not bad, not bad at all..." Aria said to Shaun, happy to see that her efforts had been even the least bit helpful to someone around her. "You would make a fine student in Aquo, you know." she remarked. Not very many people in her House were very sociable, so she almost saw this as a kind of chance to attract a new person to the old ways, the House of Water, so that she, Tracy, and Allistor might all have another person in their fold.

"Why thank you." He kindly said to her while smiling. "However, my specialty isn't water. My magic is more into the Earth category. So the Earth house would be more for me." He smiled at her, but in his mind, a part of him felt a little afraid and fustrated at himself because by telling her this, Aria will be disappointed or sadden by this realization. At least that what he thought in his mind.

Rhomaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Thu May 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Saldinado wrote:
Rhomaia wrote:"Not bad, not bad at all..." Aria said to Shaun, happy to see that her efforts had been even the least bit helpful to someone around her. "You would make a fine student in Aquo, you know." she remarked. Not very many people in her House were very sociable, so she almost saw this as a kind of chance to attract a new person to the old ways, the House of Water, so that she, Tracy, and Allistor might all have another person in their fold.

"Why thank you." He kindly said to her while smiling. "However, my specialty isn't water. My magic is more into the Earth category. So the Earth house would be more for me." He smiled at her, but in his mind, a part of him felt a little afraid and fustrated at himself because by telling her this, Aria will be disappointed or sadden by this realization. At least that what he thought in his mind.

Aria sighed in discontent and slight embarrassment. "Ah, well. That's fair, I'm not one to stunt someone's potential. Maybe you will make a good Solum magus, you've already shown proficiency in water magic, so Earth should be no problem for you at all." she said, accepting Shaun's decision to go to House Solum.
Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

"Aria, you know I prefer Viv (Veev) to Cathy. Cathy just sounds weird, and kinda old."
Just as when they first met, Catherine produced a stream of blood from her thumb, forming it into a ball in her hand, then carefully shaping and transmuting it into a rose. This time the rose was not the summery yellow of friendship, but a deep vibrant crimson. She gently handed it to Aria. Catherine probably would be blushing, but she had long ago learned to control such base reactions. Aria was so beautiful, and kind. She had been an inspiration to Catherine through the last year. She had helped Catherine come out of her shell so much, and turned her pessimistic view around. Aria and the other people at Mana had already made a huge difference to Catherine.

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

"Mogwai? You know it's a myth that they turn into gremlins if you feed them after midnight. After all, it's always after midnight somewhere, and don't even get me started on daylight savings time. A consistent diet of meat, however, can cause them to turn. You can also spur the change with magic, though I don't see why you would. To answer your question, yes, I am a new member of the faculty here. I am Elizabeth Tsukuyomi, Protector of the Empire of Japan, founding member and once High Templar of the Inquisition. Now, teacher of magical theory and ritual magic at Mana Academy. It is good to meet you both."

Aria nodded to Catherine, awkwardly smiling and rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. "Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself." she chuckled to herself. Holding out her hands as one would in Communion and recieving the crimson flower, Aria's smile widened. Slowly walking towards Catherine and holding the rose in her right hand, she put both of her arms around Catherine in a warm, tender embrace. "Thank you, Viv..." Catherine as well had brought to Aria a great degree of comfort, always having been there for her through thick and thin, yet she had never quite been able to adequately voice her gratitude. This was one such gesture of hers, one of acceptance and friendship.
Last edited by Rhomaia on Thu May 05, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Matthew blinked once. Then he blinked again before hitting Victor with the spotlight "You stupid moron!"
After a few whacks, Matthew regained his composure and stook out his hand to shake "The name's Matthew Barnes, teacher of Magik and Transformation."

Meanwhile...
Arthur, who had shapeshifted to look like Matthew, walked around the courtyard, conversing with students, both telepathically and vocally.
Last edited by Neolvex on Thu May 05, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu May 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Rhomaia wrote:
Saldinado wrote:"Why thank you." He kindly said to her while smiling. "However, my specialty isn't water. My magic is more into the Earth category. So the Earth house would be more for me." He smiled at her, but in his mind, a part of him felt a little afraid and fustrated at himself because by telling her this, Aria will be disappointed or sadden by this realization. At least that what he thought in his mind.

Aria sighed in discontent and slight embarrassment. "Ah, well. That's fair, I'm not one to stunt someone's potential. Maybe you will make a good Solum magus, you've already shown proficiency in water magic, so Earth should be no problem for you at all." she said, accepting Shaun's decision to go to House Solum.

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Aria nodded to Catherine, awkwardly smiling and rubbing the back of her head with her right hand. "Sorry about that, I couldn't help myself." she chuckled to herself. Holding out her hands as one would in Communion and recieving the crimson flower, Aria's smile widened. Slowly walking towards Catherine and holding the rose in her right hand, she put both of her arms around Catherine in a warm, tender embrace. "Thank you, Viv..." Catherine as well had brought to Aria a great degree of comfort, always having been there for her through thick and thin, yet she had never quite been able to adequately voice her gratitude. This was one such gesture of hers, one of acceptance and friendship.

He smiled trying to hide his shame and embarrassment from Aria. "And there goes the relationship; I bet she hates me now or something. I dunno. But I do feel like I let her down." Shaun thought to himself while yawning in tiredness.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Neolvex wrote:

Elizabeth Tsukuyomi

Matthew blinked once. Then he blinked again before hitting Victor with the spotlight "You stupid moron!"
After a few whacks, Matthew regained his composure and stook out his hand to shake "The name's Matthew Barnes, teacher of Magik and Transformation."

Meanwhile...
Arthur, who had shapeshifted to look like Matthew, walked around the courtyard, conversing with students, both telepathically and vocally.

"Dammit she's right. We have to dispose of all of them. I'll go get the box. Luckily they haven't fed yet, so we should be good to get this over with. After this we'll forget of my stupid idea to bring a box filled with mogwai to the school ever happened. You don't want to know how I got these." Victor said as he ran to his class as fast as he could.
Last edited by The almighty platypus empire on Thu May 05, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the A.P.E.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Neolvex wrote:Matthew blinked once. Then he blinked again before hitting Victor with the spotlight "You stupid moron!"

Meanwhile...

"Dammit she's right. We have to dispose of all of them. I'll go get the box. Luckily they haven't fed yet, so we should be good to get this over with. After this we'll forget of my stupid idea to bring a box filled with mogwai to the school ever happened. You don't want to know how I got these." Victor said as he ran to his class as fast as he could.

Matthew sighed and meddled with spotlight, turning it into a sword. "Hooray up, I have to go meet my new students. And so do you." He started walking after Victor, his pistol and sword in tow

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Victor returned, with the box filled with mogwai. "Alright, they're here. But just to be safe, I wanna have a head count. I originally had 6 to give, so as long as we don't have more or less, we should be good. Now that's one... Two..... Three......... Great. We're missing one. And since a mogwai was able to escape on purpose, I believe it may be heading for the nearest source of meat. After it gorges itself, it'll go into a cocoon. And then..... then the real ordeal begins." Victor, who wanted the currently captive mogwai to be disposed of, grabbed the spotlight, and shone it right at the five mogwai. All of them melted into a steaming puddle of slime and hair. " Now just one left. We need to spread out. Look in all the available food areas with meat, and we need to double check the fountains and ponds. It wouldn't dive in the lake, for gremlins pop off the parents back, from the parents own nutrients. The mogwai would explode into its spawns, dying in the process, so check every other source of water hear. I'll go check the West after I introduce myselft." Victor explained.
Last edited by The almighty platypus empire on Thu May 05, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hail the A.P.E.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 9:57 pm

The almighty platypus empire wrote:Victor returned, with the box filled with mogwai. "Alright, they're here. But just to be safe, I wanna have a head count. I originally had 6 to give, so as long as we don't have more or less, we should be good. Now that's one... Two..... Three......... Great. We're missing one. And since a mogwai was able to escape on purpose, I believe it may be heading for the nearest source of meat. After it gorges itself, it'll go into a cocoon. And then..... then the real ordeal begins." Victor, who wanted the currently captive mogwai to be disposed of, grabbed the spotlight, and shone it right at the five mogwai. All of them melted into a steaming puddle of slime and hair. " Now just one left. We need to spread out. Look in all the available food areas with meat, and we need to double check the fountains and ponds. It wouldn't dive in the lake, for gremlins pop off the parents back, from the parents own nutrients. The mogwai would explode into its spawns, dying in the process, so check every other source of water hear. I'll go check the west. Matthew, you can go East." Victor explained. "And Elizabeth,are you sure you want to get involved in this?" Victor asked her. " Your incredibly intelligent, so it wouldn't be a problem."

"How the honest hell do you know my name?" Matthew asked before whacking Victor again "And that was for stealing my searchlight." He took back the searchlight and fiddled with it so it became a box again. He fiddled with it again so it became as thin as a credit card and slipped it in one of his many pockets.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Thu May 05, 2016 10:02 pm

Allistor Abendroth
Allistor walked inside the school gates and looked around. He was wearing a simple yet stylish outfit, with knee high leather boots and gloves. It wasn't something to show the flare of his noble lineage yet it's something. He was only wearing his enchanted frostleaf cloak that he made last year, made out of autumn leaves and ice that looked like frozen fire. On his neck Glacia, his frost snake, rested and looked like a light blue choker. It was his fourth year in this school already, last year was his 3rd, and he was feeling old. 'Talk about drama.' He looked for Aria and his old friends and found them near one of the main buildings. He spotted a few new students and sighed. "Um... hey guys."

Artosh Luxenia
Artosh has been walking back and forth around his classroom, checking this and fixing that over and over again. He was nervous, always nervous, when it comes to first day of class. The room was already clean and well organized yet he wanted to do something to ease his tension for the meanwhile. He kept on sweeping the floor, fixing the tables and chairs, arranging the books on the nearby bookshelf. He only wanted his first impression to be good and he wanted his illness to not ruin his day. He grabbed the glass of water on his desk and drank it almost empty and used the remaining to form small objects in the air. "I hope this would be a great school year..."
Last edited by Finsternia on Thu May 05, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The almighty platypus empire » Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Neolvex wrote:
The almighty platypus empire wrote:Victor returned, with the box filled with mogwai. "Alright, they're here. But just to be safe, I wanna have a head count. I originally had 6 to give, so as long as we don't have more or less, we should be good. Now that's one... Two..... Three......... Great. We're missing one. And since a mogwai was able to escape on purpose, I believe it may be heading for the nearest source of meat. After it gorges itself, it'll go into a cocoon. And then..... then the real ordeal begins." Victor, who wanted the currently captive mogwai to be disposed of, grabbed the spotlight, and shone it right at the five mogwai. All of them melted into a steaming puddle of slime and hair. " Now just one left. We need to spread out. Look in all the available food areas with meat, and we need to double check the fountains and ponds. It wouldn't dive in the lake, for gremlins pop off the parents back, from the parents own nutrients. The mogwai would explode into its spawns, dying in the process, so check every other source of water hear. I'll go check the west. Matthew, you can go East." Victor explained. "And Elizabeth,are you sure you want to get involved in this?" Victor asked her. " Your incredibly intelligent, so it wouldn't be a problem."

"How the honest hell do you know my name?" Matthew asked before whacking Victor again "And that was for stealing my searchlight." He took back the searchlight and fiddled with it so it became a box again. He fiddled with it again so it became as thin as a credit card and slipped it in one of his many pockets.

" A.... Friend told me. I met him before coming here. And also, it's people like you who fuel my alcohol abuse." He said as he took a sip of strawberry vodka. " Now then, I need to :burp: hurry this up. We have a mogwai to : burp: kill. And yes I drank before I came." Victor said.
Hail the A.P.E.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu May 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Neolvex wrote:"How the honest hell do you know my name?" Matthew asked before whacking Victor again "And that was for stealing my searchlight." He took back the searchlight and fiddled with it so it became a box again. He fiddled with it again so it became as thin as a credit card and slipped it in one of his many pockets.

" A.... Friend told me. I met him before coming here. And also, it's people like you who fuel my alcohol abuse." He said as he took a sip of strawberry vodka. " Now then, I need to :burp: hurry this up. We have a mogwai to : burp: kill. And yes I drank before I came." Victor said.

"Yeah, I can see. Now let's go." Matthew turned away and started to walk away, looking for the missing mogwai with his pistol. A little while later Matthew had stopped looking for the mogwai and had taken a nap on top of a stack of books, a trail of drool trailing from his cheek to his mouth.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse