NATION

PASSWORD

Muslim prayer hall set on fire in Corsica

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon May 02, 2016 5:10 am

Mefpan wrote:
Mefpan wrote:What the genuine fuck are you on about with this implication that people are going to cheer over this, or blame the victims?

Good god, I don't know what pisses me off more; the fact that such attacks happen or that you appear to believe I, or a significant portion of the forum would celebrate the misery of people who've most likely done nothing to deserve such a treatment.

Like, what the fuck. What the actual fuck.

Look at me, I believed that people could've behaved decently when I wrote this.

Clearly, I should not be writing posts when suffering from sleep deprivation. It makes me idealistic and kind salty. I'll be off, slapping myself with a wet trout for making that rookie mistake.

No, you were right in what you said. People who support this have issues.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 am

Kriga wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:They don't have to adopt values, just respect them. Though I do agree that they have to learn the language, same for the host country too. And of course they have to obey laws. That's not even a part of assimilation.

Not saying we should hold a gun to their head and force them to accept. But, assimilation must occur sometimes. If these refugees intend on staying in an European country (be it France, Germany, UK), then they could at least learn our language and respect our laws and customs. And when i mean 'custom,' i don't mean forsaking their identity outright. In a liberal Democracy, we should let them worship the God they want and practice their original customs if they so wish. It is their right and no one is disputing that.

But, when i mean 'assimilation,' i mean they must learn the language and respect our laws and traditions. If they defy that, why should they stay?

OOOHHH ok. Yeah, I thought you were talking about the imperialist form of assimilation, like some people think. I understand you now and agree. Now how would you think about European countries putting in an Arabic class curriculum?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Kriga
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriga » Mon May 02, 2016 5:33 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Kriga wrote:
Not saying we should hold a gun to their head and force them to accept. But, assimilation must occur sometimes. If these refugees intend on staying in an European country (be it France, Germany, UK), then they could at least learn our language and respect our laws and customs. And when i mean 'custom,' i don't mean forsaking their identity outright. In a liberal Democracy, we should let them worship the God they want and practice their original customs if they so wish. It is their right and no one is disputing that.

But, when i mean 'assimilation,' i mean they must learn the language and respect our laws and traditions. If they defy that, why should they stay?

OOOHHH ok. Yeah, I thought you were talking about the imperialist form of assimilation, like some people think. I understand you now and agree. Now how would you think about European countries putting in an Arabic class curriculum?

I am a Persian living in an European Country. It took me a little while to get assimilated myself, but assimilation has worked before, as proven before in European countries (although it takes some time).

I don't support an Arabic Class curriculum or any form of foreign curriculum in an European Country. It does not make any practical sense, and will only create a confused system. A British Curriculum for the British, a French Curriculum for French, and et cetera. Those who want to come and live in Europe, should follow whatever law or system the Government has in place. That's how we assure general social harmony. Respect for the language, law and education is paramount, irrespective of your religious or cultural beliefs. And if they do not like what that European country has to offer, they should leave, not complain.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon May 02, 2016 5:39 am

Kriga wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:OOOHHH ok. Yeah, I thought you were talking about the imperialist form of assimilation, like some people think. I understand you now and agree. Now how would you think about European countries putting in an Arabic class curriculum?

I am a Persian living in an European Country. It took me a little while to get assimilated myself, but assimilation has worked before, as proven before in European countries (although it takes some time).

I don't support an Arabic Class curriculum or any form of foreign curriculum in an European Country. It does not make any practical sense, and will only create a confused system. A British Curriculum for the British, a French Curriculum for French, and et cetera. Those who want to come and live in Europe, should follow whatever law or system the Government has in place. That's how we assure general social harmony. Respect for the language, law and education is paramount, irrespective of your religious or cultural beliefs. And if they do not like what that European country has to offer, they should leave, not complain.

I propose that because that would ensure cultural understanding. Arabs coming to Europe learn the language, Europeans learn Arabic to help out the immigrants. It'll also ensure cultural diversity and understanding, may even stop the hate against Arabs and Muslims.
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon May 02, 2016 5:53 am

Kriga wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:They don't have to adopt values, just respect them. Though I do agree that they have to learn the language, same for the host country too. And of course they have to obey laws. That's not even a part of assimilation.

This can still lead to conflict, depending on the custom.
Last edited by Napkiraly on Mon May 02, 2016 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon May 02, 2016 5:54 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Kriga wrote:

I propose that because that would ensure cultural understanding. Arabs coming to Europe learn the language, Europeans learn Arabic to help out the immigrants. It'll also ensure cultural diversity and understanding, may even stop the hate against Arabs and Muslims.

Europeans should not be expected to learn Arabic.

Traditionalism
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Traditionalism » Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 am

Jochistan wrote:
Traditionalism wrote:Hail Victory!

Thought you didn't mind Muslims.

Muslims belong in the middle east, not in Corsica.

And it's not Muslims in general. I dislike strongly the new neo-muslims that promote unity and peace and all that BS. ISIS is fine. Taliban too, and Al-Qaeda. As long as they stay in the middle east.
Last edited by Traditionalism on Mon May 02, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But in the face of these obstacles, blows, intrigues and persecutions, assaulting us from every direction, having this terrible feeling of aloneness, having nowhere to turn, we opposed all this with a firm determination to die. "The death team" is the expression of these inner feelings of the legionary youth throughout the whole country, to receive death; its determination to go forward, through death." -Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Jochistan
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jochistan » Mon May 02, 2016 6:00 am

Traditionalism wrote:
Jochistan wrote:Thought you didn't mind Muslims.

Someone should've told the Malays.
Your friendly neighborhood Steppe Republic.
I was a wimp before Nationstates, now I'm a jerk and everybody loves me.

Pro: Moral Conservatism, Nationalism, Rationalism, Theocracy, Traditionalism, Golden Age of Islam, Corporal and Capital Punishment, Ethnic Mixing, Integration, Stranka Demokratske Akcije, Kosovo, Tibet, Ichkeria, el Sisi.
Anti: Salafism, Khomeinism, Racial Ultranationalism, Xenophobic Populism, Progressivism, Communism, Hedonism, Pacifism, Multiculturalism, Nihilism, Israel, Hamas, Serbia and friends, China.
Genghis did nothing wrong

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 am

Traditionalism wrote:
Jochistan wrote:Thought you didn't mind Muslims.

And it's not Muslims in general. I dislike strongly the new neo-muslims that promote unity and peace and all that BS. ISIS is fine. Taliban too, and Al-Qaeda. As long as they stay in the middle east.

The fuck?

The Princes of the Universe
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Mon May 02, 2016 6:06 am

People who do these things must get off on rustling jimmies like this no matter the cost to anyone who isn't them.
Pro dolorosa Eius passione, miserere nobis et totius mundi.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
Domine Iesu Christe, Fili Dei, miserere mei, peccatoris.

Traditionalism
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Traditionalism » Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 am

Napkiraly wrote:
Traditionalism wrote:Muslims belong in the middle east, not in Corsica.

The fuck?

They fight against Western influences and their incessant need to spread their merchant democratic ideals all over the world spreading their tentacles everywhere. The Taliban, at least, are mostly Nationalists and fight to restore Tradition. Mullah Mohammed Omar, as he was described became the Lightning and the Sun of Afghanistan during what can be described as Afghan's Lunar cycle as part of the Kali Yuga.

ISIS, they may not be Nationalists and instead advocate for a multi-ethnic Islamic Caliphate, they still fight against the influences of the "bankers" and Capitalism in general. They fight against Liberalism, Democracy, and Modern World influences and do a very good job at it. As Muslims they're still the enemy, but they share the same Worldview despite having different Temporal Politics.

Al-Qaeda just piss off the West and America in general so I can't dislike them for that.
"But in the face of these obstacles, blows, intrigues and persecutions, assaulting us from every direction, having this terrible feeling of aloneness, having nowhere to turn, we opposed all this with a firm determination to die. "The death team" is the expression of these inner feelings of the legionary youth throughout the whole country, to receive death; its determination to go forward, through death." -Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Traditionalism
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Traditionalism » Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 am

The Princes of the Universe wrote:People who do these things must get off on rustling jimmies like this no matter the cost to anyone who isn't them.

Right, they must "get off" on reactions rather than actually having a firm and convicted belief that the Muslims must get out and are showing them they're unwelcome.

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 am

Traditionalism wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:The fuck?

They fight against Western influences and their incessant need to spread their merchant democratic ideals all over the world spreading their tentacles everywhere. The Taliban, at least, are mostly Nationalists and fight to restore Tradition. Mullah Mohammed Omar, as he was described became the Lightning and the Sun of Afghanistan during what can be described as Afghan's Lunar cycle as part of the Kali Yuga.

ISIS, they may not be Nationalists and instead advocate for a multi-ethnic Islamic Caliphate, they still fight against the influences of the "bankers" and Capitalism in general. They fight against Liberalism, Democracy, and Modern World influences and do a very good job at it. As Muslims they're still the enemy, but they share the same Worldview despite having different Temporal Politics.

Al-Qaeda just piss off the West and America in general so I can't dislike them for that.

Where are you from exactly?
Last edited by Napkiraly on Mon May 02, 2016 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Traditionalism
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Traditionalism » Mon May 02, 2016 6:13 am

Napkiraly wrote:
Traditionalism wrote:They fight against Western influences and their incessant need to spread their merchant democratic ideals all over the world spreading their tentacles everywhere. The Taliban, at least, are mostly Nationalists and fight to restore Tradition. Mullah Mohammed Omar, as he was described became the Lightning and the Sun of Afghanistan during what can be described as Afghan's Lunar cycle as part of the Kali Yuga.

Where are you from exactly?

Home of the Bun, Land of the Burger. home of FREEDOM of course ::::DDDDDDD

Mendelian Conglomerate
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mendelian Conglomerate » Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 am

I'm going to post my opinion here and leave, religion is a ridiculous lunacy that came from a failed scam. A scam that was created to get people to do good, and it only resulted in more harm. The things they claim to be true are absolutely ridiculous. I for one, would have set fire to it myself had that been an option, not just a mosque, but churches too, all of it must burn, and its followers dead in order to truly achieve peace in this world!!
Last edited by Mendelian Conglomerate on Mon May 02, 2016 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
[_★_]
( X_X)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Mon May 02, 2016 6:22 am

Mendelian Conglomerate wrote:I'm going to post my opinion here and leave, religion is a ridiculous lunacy that came from a failed scam. A scam that was created to get people to do good, and it only resulted in more harm. The things they claim to be true are absolutely ridiculous. I for one, would have set fire to it myself had that been an option, not just a mosque, but churches too, all of it must burn, and its followers dead in order to truly achieve peace in this world!!

If you're not a Poe, you in all seriousness need help. :meh:

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon May 02, 2016 6:22 am

Mendelian Conglomerate wrote:I'm going to post my opinion here and leave, religion is a ridiculous lunacy that came from a failed scam. A scam that was created to get people to do good, and it only resulted in more harm. The things they claim to be true are absolutely ridiculous. I for one, would have set fire to it myself had that been an option, not just a mosque, but churches too, all of it must burn, and its followers dead in order to truly achieve peace in this world!!

That's genocide. You know that, right?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Mendelian Conglomerate
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mendelian Conglomerate » Mon May 02, 2016 6:23 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:

That's genocide. You know that, right?

Yes, yes i do.
[_★_]
( X_X)

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Mon May 02, 2016 6:27 am

Mendelian Conglomerate wrote:
El-Amin Caliphate wrote:That's genocide. You know that, right?

Yes, yes i do.

Sooo.......................you gonna take it back?
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Mendelian Conglomerate
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mendelian Conglomerate » Mon May 02, 2016 6:30 am

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:
Mendelian Conglomerate wrote:
Yes, yes i do.

Sooo.......................you gonna take it back?

why? you are missing the point, the point is not to go out and do that, that's even worse, the point is there will never be peace between any two differing religions until one of them destroys the other.

you can ever further consider what you can do about it....
i'm not going into that though, that's for you to decide.
Last edited by Mendelian Conglomerate on Mon May 02, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[_★_]
( X_X)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Princes of the Universe » Mon May 02, 2016 6:37 am

Mendelian Conglomerate wrote:you can ever further consider what you can do about it....
i'm not going into that though, that's for you to decide.

Leaving people who have no personal quarrel with me the hell alone comes to mind. You should try it sometime. :roll:

The Coalition of the Magical unicorns
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Coalition of the Magical unicorns » Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 am

While I disagree with the act (seriously? burn it down? haven't you learned from the crystal night?), I can see why it happened. The pretty much free border policy of the EU has brought masses of migrants to Europe, and Islamic/Arabic (use whatever sematic you want..) can't exist with westren values. It's a fact. (I'm willing to dicuss that in telegarms, I am *not* going to turn this thread into a religious discussion). So when people hear about group of migrants gang-raping women and such, they get mad. So they in turn think to themselves, "why should we let those muslims rape our women and destory our nation, we gotta banish them" [not my opinion] so actions like this happen. Because the leading politicians in Europe seem not to try to solve the migrant problem, people have decided to take matters into their own hands, which results in actions like burning the prayer hell.
Sigh, wish Europe could stop this from going further down, both for muslims and europaens, but as long as politicians ignore this problem, it will only get worse.

Traditionalism
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Traditionalism » Mon May 02, 2016 6:43 am

The Coalition of the Magical unicorns wrote:While I disagree with the act (seriously? burn it down? haven't you learned from the crystal night?), I can see why it happened. The pretty much free border policy of the EU has brought masses of migrants to Europe, and Islamic/Arabic (use whatever sematic you want..) can't exist with westren values. It's a fact. (I'm willing to dicuss that in telegarms, I am *not* going to turn this thread into a religious discussion). So when people hear about group of migrants gang-raping women and such, they get mad. So they in turn think to themselves, "why should we let those muslims rape our women and destory our nation, we gotta banish them" [not my opinion] so actions like this happen. Because the leading politicians in Europe seem not to try to solve the migrant problem, people have decided to take matters into their own hands, which results in actions like burning the prayer hell.
Sigh, wish Europe could stop this from going further down, both for muslims and europaens, but as long as politicians ignore this problem, it will only get worse.

Hold up "learned from the crystal night" ? If anything these are the kind of people who are inspired by it, not repulsed. Why even bring that up?

Napkiraly
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Napkiraly » Mon May 02, 2016 6:45 am

Traditionalism wrote:
Napkiraly wrote:Where are you from exactly?

Home of the Bun, Land of the Burger. home of FREEDOM of course ::::DDDDDDD

An alt-right Westerner supportive of the sworn enemies of the West.

/pol/ has gotten stranger.

Questers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Mon May 02, 2016 6:46 am

it's happening

oh god it's happening
Restore the Crown

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads