NATION

PASSWORD

Is there a place that keeps track of issue decisions?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Layvia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Is there a place that keeps track of issue decisions?

Postby Layvia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:31 pm

What I mean is, is there a place that will let you know things like whether your nation has banned cars, uses digital currency, etc.? I know there are third-party apps that serve to give information on your nation's economy, but I would like to know if there is a type of tracker for these types of qualities. (My question is not about whether world census stats are tracked, because I know they are and how to use that interface).
We sincerely hope our message finds you well. We wish upon you the light to illuminate ignorance, and the balance to harmonize in peace with nature and mankind. In honor of the principles of life, logic, and love.

-Chief Executive Penelope Goldwood, People's Executive Council of Layvia

OOC: We've been around for a while, but we keep popping in and out of existence due to university. So if we seem a little underwhelming and inactive for a 4-year-old nation, that's why.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Not visible to players, no.

Sacred Toast
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sacred Toast » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:11 pm

Luna Amore wrote:Not visible to players, no.

Does that mean the mods can see what we decide in issues? Creepy...
Agnostic Theist who loves to discuss religious and political history (or future if you are so inclined)

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Sacred Toast wrote:

Does that mean the mods can see what we decide in issues? Creepy...

Not all the mods have a login to the Issues CP I don't think.

It's a fairly recent change, within the last month.

And who sides with the clowns, Sacred Toast? You really trust Professor Pipsqueak?
Last edited by Luna Amore on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Layvia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Layvia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:41 pm

I believe it would have been quite useful to have such a feature, just to stay informed on what things are like in your nation.
(i.e. I wonder if I have previously banned airplanes in this nation, or was that in one of my puppets? Or have I enacted a curfew that is still in effect?)
We sincerely hope our message finds you well. We wish upon you the light to illuminate ignorance, and the balance to harmonize in peace with nature and mankind. In honor of the principles of life, logic, and love.

OOC: We've been around for a while, but we keep popping in and out of existence due to university. So if we seem a little underwhelming and inactive for a 4-year-old nation, that's why.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:44 pm

Sorry, thought I posted this relevant quote.
[violet] wrote:
Mostrov wrote:Should there be some way to see the effects that each issue has done after you leave the issue page?

A lot of people would like that, for sure, and I'd like to add it. Currently Issue Editors can go back and look at your past decisions, but I need to do a fair bit more work before that can be offered to everyone, as the system isn't very scalable.

Layvia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Layvia » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Ah, I see. What I seek is a subset of an existing request. Thank you kindly!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical