NATION

PASSWORD

Swedish Liberals want to legalise necrophilia and incest

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kuruinullah
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuruinullah » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:34 am

Why the fuck is this thread still going?

Sane people know that this is disgusting and degenerate.
Pro: Fascism(parts of it),Jobbik,Sufisim,Yugoslav Reunification,Hamas,Hezbollah,Iran,Assad,Russia,Nationalism,Libertarian Prinicples, Traditionalism, Family values, British people, 2nd amendment .
Against: Zionism, NATO, Saudi Arabia, ISIS, degenerate behaviour (ie Transsexualism), Mass Immigration, US and UK government, EU, Neo-Liberalism.

♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀

"a country with 20 million youths must have 20 million riflemen or a military with 20 million soldiers; such a country will never be destroyed." - Ayatollah Khomeini

Venedocia
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Venedocia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:35 am

Where the fuck did the OP even go?
Laters.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:22 am

Rossene wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:
Yea, but... doesn't the body decompose? Like, what the fuck are you gonna do to preserve the body, inject a ton of formaldehyde in it?

I'm not sure but that only makes it impractical, not immoral. If someone finds a way to do it, there's no harm done.

Which is why I never said "Necrophilia is immoral", I said "over the top".
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:35 am

While I really don't give a flying fuck about what two consensual relatives do in the privacy of their own home - necrophilia seems too much of a health issue to allow to be legalized. The person would put themselves and others around them at risk due to dangerous bacteria.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:44 am

Kuruinullah wrote:Why the fuck is this thread still going?

Sane people know that this is disgusting and degenerate.

I should make a fascist bingo with all those buzzwords right there?

Rossene
Attaché

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rossene » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Placeholder text.
Last edited by Rossene on Fri May 20, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Praetorianus
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Praetorianus » Sat May 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Sweden: The Story Of A Nation That Went To Hell
"You cannot have a hardassed nation if you are not strict. You cannot have a strong nation if you are not strong. You cannot have a conservative nation if you're not conservative. You cannot have a God-fearing nation if you're not God-fearing. The people look to their leader as they look to their fathers and mothers. They learn from them. Give them your finest example."
PONTIUS the ILL-TEMPERED, 1924

Prae is PRO: Fascist, Imperialist, Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Atheophobic, Hitler, Trump, Mussolini, Rome, Greece, Medieval-Classical Society.
Prae is CON: Communist, ISIS, LGBT, Non-Abraham Religions, Soviet, Darwin, Marx, Evolution, Feminism, SJW, Lenin to Gorbachev, Modern Society.
PRAE.ANTAR. ̲̅☀̲̅☨̲̅☠̲̅▽̲̅ I.P.A.N.B.E.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General