NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dijen
Envoy
 
Posts: 273
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Character Name: Samuel Hardy
Class: Pilot
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Height: 5 ‘8
Race/Species: Duros
Appearance: Like all Duros, he has red eyes and blue skin, and is rarely seen wearing anything other than his orange Republic flight suit.
Home world: Coruscant
Personality: He is brave, to the point of rashness and stupidity, and is very friendly and talkative.
Biography: He was born in the lower levels of Coruscant, and lived there until he was 16. He did very well in school as a child, and this allowed him to apply to a Republic flight academy. He was accepted, and becan flight school at the age of 17. He was assigned to his flight squadron at the age of 19, and served with his squadron when the Sith attacked the Jedi temple. All of the rest of his squadron were shot down, and he barely escaped. Injured and with a damaged ship, he found a way off of Coruscant and is on his way to the outer rim, to hire some mercenaries to help fight the Sith on Coruscant.
Weapon(s): B-20 Field Survivor Blaster Pistol
Ship: He flew a Republic issued Novadive Starfighter until it was damaged while he was defending the Jedi temple.
Strengths: He is a great pilot, he is knowledgeable, and he is fast.
Weaknesses: He often makes unwise decisions when he tries to be brave, he is not good with blasters.
Starting Location: On a ship heading to the outer rim.
Last edited by Dijen on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Dijen wrote:Character Name: Samuel Hardy
Class: Pilot
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Height: 5 ‘8
Race/Species: Duros
Appearance: Like all Duros, he has red eyes and blue skin, and is rarely seen wearing anything other than his orange Republic flight suit.
Home world: Coruscant
Personality: He is brave, to the point of rashness and stupidity, and is very friendly and talkative.
Biography: He was born in the lower levels of Coruscant, and lived there until he was 16. He did very well in school as a child, and this allowed him to apply to a Republic flight academy. He was accepted, and becan flight school at the age of 17. He was assigned to his flight squadron at the age of 19, and served with his squadron when the Sith attacked the Jedi temple. All of the rest of his squadron were shot down, and he barely escaped. Injured and with a damaged ship, he found a way off of Coruscant and is on his way to the outer rim, to hire some mercenaries to help fight the Sith on Coruscant.
Weapon(s): blaster pistol, will be specified later.
Ship: He flew a Republic issued Novadive Starfighter until it was damaged while he was defending the Jedi temple.
Strengths: He is a great pilot, he is knowledgeable, and he is fast.
Weaknesses: He often makes unwise decisions when he tries to be brave, he is not good with blasters.
Starting Location: On a ship heading to the outer rim.



Good to go.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:02 pm






Joseph Brightstar
Drekkie Kor
Nightshrike
Bella Adler
Bail Appo
Xalandra Nova
Charia
Arkrius
Samuel Hardy
Karl Rimmer
[url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=28187348#p28187348]Orville McDuck
[url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=28190209&sid=477be5e2edc70b4691fd29d337c1dc63#p28190209]Diera Shae

Galactic Republic
Jedi Order

Supreme Chancellor Berooken†
Jedi Master Orgus Din
Jedi Master Ven Zallow†
Jedi Master Kellian Jarro
Admiral Zale Barrows
General Var Suthra
Satele Shan
Senator Paran Am-Ris
Senator Paran Am-Ris

Sith Empire
Mandalorian Clans

Darth Angral
Darth Malgus
Darth Lachris
Darth Baras
Lord Adraas
Lord Praven
Lord Javis Koldor
Captain Rycus Kilran
Imperial admiral
Captain Jard
Captain Kerse
Officer Roon Neele
Officer Hesker



Updated character list. If I missed you-tell me.
Last edited by Prolieum on Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Well, after all that, the Encylopedia does not have it. I guess just go with the B-20 Field Survivor, which is a Republic pistol, and fits well, even if there is not canon confirmation of it being standard-issue. Blast.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10171
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:43 pm

Cainesland wrote:Ready for inspection

Smuggler/Bounty Hunter/Mercenary/Pirate/ETC Application
Character Name: Orville Mcduck
Class: Smuggler
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Height: 1.4 meters
Race/Species: Tynnan
Appearance: Tynnan - He looks like a cross between an Otter and Beaver. Not exactly the most intimidating critter on the planet. He also wears a Panama hat.
Home world: Tynna
Personality: Orville is very proud to be a member of the republic and enjoys helping others. Truthfully he is afraid of the crime rings that shoved him out of their "territory", perhaps because he knows that they were close calls each time in occurred. He try's not to let his fear show, but instead chooses to show his excitement, his joy for each new expierience and each new person he meets. He is quite analytical and enjoys analyzing situations to determine potential outcomes. Such as whether being hit be lightning is more plausible, or eaten by a bear. He also has an excellent memory which expresses itself in his personality by being able to forgive but seldom forget. He can read up to 1k in pages of books per day which shows through in his intellect. Finally he is keen to trust others which tends to make him very well regarded where he travels and often leads to funny situations erupting in his life. He also is a big fan of card games and jokes.

Biography: Orville was born on Tynna, a gorgeous world that trades with the corporate sector and has an abundant amount of wildlife thanks to its careful resource management policies, well informed populace, and strict environmental laws. When Orville was 18 he got his job as he suddenly found himself elected to the senate by way of lottery. Being well informed it wasn't an issue, and after his second year was finished he was replaced by the next lottery winner. The event inspired him to travel the galaxy, he used his savings and purchased a used defender class light corvette and left to go offworld. He travelled for a year and realized that his education wouldn't amount for much offworld. He devised to go to Alderaan, the heart of the galaxy, and study intergalactic law. 4 years later he was 24 and possessed his degree in law, specializing in finance. It wasn't long after that that the realized the huge mess the intergalactic economy went into during his studies. Undeterred, he went to Nal Hutta to assist the down-on their luck with their financing, working out of his ship. When the Hutts drug customers started to be able to pay back debts suddenly following a few months of his services the Hutts summoned him. After denying them service on the basis that they were too well off, he was driven off the world on threat of death till he agreed to work for them. He then went to Coruscant to help the underworld, but had a similiar occurrence occur with the Pikes and then the Black Sun. After being driven from the Coruscant underworld he went to the Jedi for assistance. He was caught in bureaucratic red-tape and was held up inside the temple. During his processing the planet was attacked and the Sith arrested him in the temple. So there he sits till something changes.
Weapon(s): None
Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) Defender class - Light Corvette
Strengths: Highly analytical, and with equal memory, he can pick out something out of place as fast as a Root-beer can be drunk. His teeth can chew threw a tree and make a dam. His body fat protects him from extreme cold.
Weaknesses: Little physical strengths compared to some other races.
Starting Location: Coruscant Prison
RP Sample: Fallout: A new mojave wasteland rp
Heartache by the number: A new mojave wasteland rp.
Last edited by Cainesland on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Ready for inspection

Smuggler/Bounty Hunter/Mercenary/Pirate/ETC Application
Character Name: Orville Mcduck
Class: Smuggler
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Height: 1.4 meters
Race/Species: Tynnan
Appearance: Tynnan - He looks like a cross between an Otter and Beaver. Not exactly the most intimidating critter on the planet. He also wears a Panama hat.
Home world: Tynna
Personality: Orville is very proud to be a member of the republic and enjoys helping others. Truthfully he is afraid of the crime rings that shoved him out of their "territory", perhaps because he knows that they were close calls each time in occurred. He try's not to let his fear show, but instead chooses to show his excitement, his joy for each new expierience and each new person he meets. He is quite analytical and enjoys analyzing situations to determine potential outcomes. Such as whether being hit be lightning is more plausible, or eaten by a bear. He also has an excellent memory which expresses itself in his personality by being able to forgive but seldom forget. He can read up to 1k in pages of books per day which shows through in his intellect. Finally he is keen to trust others which tends to make him very well regarded where he travels and often leads to funny situations erupting in his life. He also is a big fan of card games and jokes.

Biography: Orville was born on Tynna, a gorgeous world that trades with the corporate sector and has an abundant amount of wildlife thanks to its careful resource management policies, well informed populace, and strict environmental laws. When Orville was 18 he got his job as he suddenly found himself elected to the senate by way of lottery. Being well informed it wasn't an issue, and after his second year was finished he was replaced by the next lottery winner. The event inspired him to travel the galaxy, he used his savings and purchased a used defender class light corvette and left to go offworld. He travelled for a year and realized that his education wouldn't amount for much offworld. He devised to go to Alderaan, the heart of the galaxy, and study intergalactic law. 4 years later he was 24 and possessed his degree in law, specializing in finance. It wasn't long after that that the realized the huge mess the intergalactic economy went into during his studies. Undeterred, he went to Nal Hutta to assist the down-on their luck with their financing, working out of his ship. When the Hutts drug customers started to be able to pay back debts suddenly following a few months of his services the Hutts summoned him. After denying them service on the basis that they were too well off, he was driven off the world on threat of death till he agreed to work for them. He then went to Coruscant to help the underworld, but had a similiar occurrence occur with the Pikes and then the Black Sun. After being driven from the Coruscant underworld he went to the Jedi for assistance. He was caught in bureaucratic red-tape and was held up inside the temple. During his processing the planet was attacked and the Sith arrested him in the temple. So there he sits till something changes.
Weapon(s): None
Ship:(Provide adequate detail and information.) Defender class - Light Corvette
Strengths: Highly analytical, and with equal memory, he can pick out something out of place as fast as a Root-beer can be drunk. His teeth can chew threw a tree and make a dam. His body fat protects him from extreme cold.
Weaknesses: Little physical strengths compared to some other races.
Starting Location: Coruscant Prison
RP Sample: Fallout: A new mojave wasteland rp
Heartache by the number: A new mojave wasteland rp.


Assuming that this is the finished result, Accepted. Man, that name though.
Last edited by Prolieum on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:52 pm

Prolieum wrote:Well, after all that, the Encylopedia does not have it. I guess just go with the B-20 Field Survivor, which is a Republic pistol, and fits well, even if there is not canon confirmation of it being standard-issue. Blast.

That the pistol you see Republic characters using/have on their hips?
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Zeinbrad wrote:
Prolieum wrote:Well, after all that, the Encylopedia does not have it. I guess just go with the B-20 Field Survivor, which is a Republic pistol, and fits well, even if there is not canon confirmation of it being standard-issue. Blast.

That the pistol you see Republic characters using/have on their hips?


Some of them. Not a lot, unfortunately.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Laurvier
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Ok, I'm lost at what is going on. Quick rundown please?

Who is free to interact near the Temple?

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Laurvier wrote:Ok, I'm lost at what is going on. Quick rundown please?

Who is free to interact near the Temple?


The Jedi, Adler, and Brightstar fled, and are trying to get off-world. There was a spat between Sith in the Temple proper, and now they are trying to get Angral mad at the other. The Alderaan peace conference turned into a fight, and is now at a standoff. Those are the big things.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Laurvier
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1005
Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:32 pm

We should let the Peace conference be. Canonically the Republic is desperate for peace. We can also have a more cat and mouse, cloak and dagger type of dynamic in the RP. Instead of huge battles.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Laurvier wrote:We should let the Peace conference be. Canonically the Republic is desperate for peace. We can also have a more cat and mouse, cloak and dagger type of dynamic in the RP. Instead of huge battles.


It looks like we may be able to get that.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Cainesland
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10171
Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cainesland » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:55 pm

Laurvier wrote:Ok, I'm lost at what is going on. Quick rundown please?

Who is free to interact near the Temple?


My character is in the Coruscant prison. If that helps.

User avatar
Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:21 pm

I think you guys are going to love the next instalment of the Adventures of Clique haha

User avatar
Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:23 pm

plus watch this lol its so weird haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgJeVwjnpc

User avatar
Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11511
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Imperial--japan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Character Name: Diera Shae
Class: Admiral (Think Imperial agent abilities from SWTOR though).
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Height: 5'8
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:
Image

Home world: Dromund Kaas
Personality: Fanatically loyal to the empire, Diera has seen the cost of this war and the strain it has put upon the citizens of the Empire, but nonetheless this only serves to incite the flames of her patriotism further by giving her even greater reason to see the Republic finished off. She sometimes has personal dislike for the Sith when they see fit to butt in on the strategies formulated by 'Imperial Naval Command', but otherwise see's the 'little cult' as nothing more than a cabal/oligarchy that runs the Empire in the Emperor's absence. For an admiral, she is required to be patient and observant of what is in front of her and around her. Diera has a strong dislike for the Republic due to it's inefficiency and claims that it is the sovereign of the known galaxy. In regards to Jedi, Diera see's them as formidable warriors, and the 'elite dogs' of the Republic.

Biography: Born on Dromund Kaas to a noble family who's estate laid on interior of Kaas city, Diera's future as a member of the Imperial Navy was set up by her father, whom was one of many upper class citizens privy to the idea of an upcoming war. With excellent tutors and specialized schooling, Diera was admitted to the Imperial Naval Academy with honors. It was here that she was scouted out by 'Lord Ikki', an up-and-coming Sith lord that had sought to consolidate their new found power base. Though loyal to the Empire and her family, Diera relayed most of her orders to Lord Ikki, who gave her secondary objectives accordingly. Out of the Academy, Diera spent several years as an officer aboard an Imperial Frigate. By a stroke of luck, her 'master' had managed to secure a promotion for her upon the death of her previous commanding officer due to an unfortunate mutiny that had placed her in command. From here, Diera participated in the occassional campaign against rogue sith lords, but almost everything was quiet in preparation for the war.

Eventually, the war with the Republic came and Diera found herself campaigning near the planet of Hoth. Though not exactly a vibrant world, she found the Republic forces to be dedicated and entrenched well. Since the outbreak of the war, Diera found herself appraised for her crews performance in the line of duty, and their role in destroying the Republic capital ship 'Righteous'. It was only months ago that Diera found herself re-assigned to an Imperial-dreadnought, and received a very early promotion to Admiral only weeks before the sacking of Coruscant. Unfortunately, Diera did not get to participate in the brief siege, as much as she wanted to. Currently, she is battling Republic forces above Corellia in an effort to prevent relief to Coruscant and bottleneck the peace negotiations.
Weapon(s):Ship: Harrower Class Dreadnought: 'Ark Royal'.
Strengths: Skilled in personal combat, Zealot/Fanatic, strong-willed.
Weaknesses: Overly-Aggressive strategist, Easily lied to, Harbors dought over the Sith regime.
Starting Location: Above Corellia
RP Sample: Here
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.


/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

User avatar
Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 29535
Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Hmm...what's the possibilities of the high ranking Sith/Imperials knowing about Emil? Mostly via her mother who was a Sith Lord.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:Character Name: Diera Shae
Class: Admiral (Think Imperial agent abilities from SWTOR though).
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Height: 5'8
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:
Home world: Dromund Kaas
Personality: Fanatically loyal to the empire, Diera has seen the cost of this war and the strain it has put upon the citizens of the Empire, but nonetheless this only serves to incite the flames of her patriotism further by giving her even greater reason to see the Republic finished off. She sometimes has personal dislike for the Sith when they see fit to butt in on the strategies formulated by 'Imperial Naval Command', but otherwise see's the 'little cult' as nothing more than a cabal/oligarchy that runs the Empire in the Emperor's absence. For an admiral, she is required to be patient and observant of what is in front of her and around her. Diera has a strong dislike for the Republic due to it's inefficiency and claims that it is the sovereign of the known galaxy. In regards to Jedi, Diera see's them as formidable warriors, and the 'elite dogs' of the Republic.

Biography: Born on Dromund Kaas to a noble family who's estate laid on interior of Kaas city, Diera's future as a member of the Imperial Navy was set up by her father, whom was one of many upper class citizens privy to the idea of an upcoming war. With excellent tutors and specialized schooling, Diera was admitted to the Imperial Naval Academy with honors. It was here that she was scouted out by 'Lord Ikki', an up-and-coming Sith lord that had sought to consolidate their new found power base. Though loyal to the Empire and her family, Diera relayed most of her orders to Lord Ikki, who gave her secondary objectives accordingly. Out of the Academy, Diera spent several years as an officer aboard an Imperial Frigate. By a stroke of luck, her 'master' had managed to secure a promotion for her upon the death of her previous commanding officer due to an unfortunate mutiny that had placed her in command. From here, Diera participated in the occassional campaign against rogue sith lords, but almost everything was quiet in preparation for the war.

Eventually, the war with the Republic came and Diera found herself campaigning near the planet of Hoth. Though not exactly a vibrant world, she found the Republic forces to be dedicated and entrenched well. Since the outbreak of the war, Diera found herself appraised for her crews performance in the line of duty, and their role in destroying the Republic capital ship 'Righteous'. It was only months ago that Diera found herself re-assigned to an Imperial-dreadnought, and received a very early promotion to Admiral only weeks before the sacking of Coruscant. Unfortunately, Diera did not get to participate in the brief siege, as much as she wanted to. Currently, she is battling Republic forces above Corellia in an effort to prevent relief to Coruscant and bottleneck the peace negotiations.
Weapon(s):Ship: Harrower Class Dreadnought: 'Ark Royal'.
Strengths: Skilled in personal combat, Zealot/Fanatic, strong-willed.
Weaknesses: Overly-Aggressive strategist, Easily lied to, Harbors dought over the Sith regime.
Starting Location: Above Corellia
RP Sample: Here


Seems shiny. Accepted. I will add you to the character list.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Man, I want to raise that character limit.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Dijen
Envoy
 
Posts: 273
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:22 pm

What do you guys think about my post? I welcome all constructive criticism.

User avatar
Kyraina
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7273
Founded: Aug 12, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Prolieum wrote:Man, I want to raise that character limit.

Will think on it
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

User avatar
Anglo Saxon-Franko
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 368
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo Saxon-Franko » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:Man, I want to raise that character limit.

Will think on it

Haha so what does everyone think of the Adventures if Clique

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Kyraina wrote:
Prolieum wrote:Man, I want to raise that character limit.

Will think on it


No, no, really bad idea. I am almost to the point where I am not sure we should keep letting players in, there is so much to keep track of. I just want more characters because I love making/using them, but such an expansion could only work if it only applied to us, and that is hardly fair.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

User avatar
Dijen
Envoy
 
Posts: 273
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dijen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Anglo Saxon-Franko wrote:
Kyraina wrote:Will think on it

Haha so what does everyone think of the Adventures if Clique

I think they are great. You write pretty well and I like Clique's character.

User avatar
Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28050
Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Prolieum » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Dijen wrote:What do you guys think about my post? I welcome all constructive criticism.


Rule V broken. Banned.

In all seriousness, I think you write rather like me, which is both good, and bad. It can get a little stunted, especially with brief bits of dialogue, but it does a generally good job of setting the scene, describing events, etc. Perhaps a bit more intracharacter dialogue, descriptions of feelings/motivations would help.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aclus, Bluquse, Dragos Bee, The Imperial Warglorian Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads