NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, IC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 am

New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

It was obvious the other Saiyan was itching to go train, given how he'd rocketed off, or he was as nervous about this as everyone else was. He could understand the feeling, given he felt the same way.

The Hybrid could only stare at the ground as the time traveler talked about the other warriors of her time, failing to see that every word only furthered the damage on the Saiyan-Kaioshins dignity. Bringing his hands up, his fingers rubbed across his eyes as a sigh escaped him. It always came back to him, even in entirely different universes.

" Hey, I'm going to go tell Claudia about what's going down, can't leave her hanging again." Nodding slowly at Tomia and Nakasan, Hiroshi smiled tiredly as his frame blinked from existence, flat plains and scorched ground being replaced by trees as his world snapped back together.

Looking out over the expanse of trees, the Saiyans smile disappeared as he slowly began walking through the forest.

The day he met a little girl, stolen from the only family she'd ever known and thrown into a battle she couldn't help to comprehend, both their lives had changed forever... Perhaps more had changed for him then her in the grand scheme of things. He had discovered a power locked deep within himself, pushing through fatigue and mortal injuries for the sheer purpose of protecting the ones close to him. Even now, it sounded almost silly to hear these words in his own mind, especially after everything he had learned about the Saiyans.

But Tomia had finally found the father she'd never known, and built some semblance of a stable family, at least for awhile. Hiroshi couldn't fault her for her anger against him. Fuck, he'd be livid if he'd lived through what she had. Her father had abandoned her multiple times to be a battle junkie, allowing her to be kidnapped and thrown into the space equivalent of a Roman coliseum. Perhaps he was taking everything Tomia had said to close to heart, but given how his own timeline had turned out, how could he not?

All of this stemmed through something he had been struggling with for years. He failed. Even in alternate timelines he couldn't find it within himself to protect the ones he loved, at least not until he'd been beaten once and received a Zenkai. The Saiyan had seemingly moved past his failures when he ascended to the mantle of Super Saiyan III, but the time travelers arrival had reopened the wound, laying the issue on the table once more. How could he help save an entire universe when he couldn't save his own child?

Doubt was never an entirely foreign feeling for Hiroshi, but it had never been as rampant until he had been defeated by Freiza so easily, and even then he could mask it behind determination and anger. But now, he could feel doubt creeping up on him, like it had against Broly when he had killed Tomia.

Stepping over a downed tree, the Saiyan-Kaioshin opened the door of the small capsule house he had bought for him and Claudia, a familiar figure coming into view as he looked up. Smiling tiredly, Hiroshi kicked the door closed behind him.

" Hey Claudia."

Claudia paused as she looked at the saiyan. She was not sure what to think of the saiyan anymore. Anger was disapearing as she was reminded of the reasons why she came to be found of the Saiayn. She would have smiled, but she was also reminded of other memories. She was reminded of how much it hurt. Mixed feelings. Never good. She decided to distract herself with conversation. "Hey Hiro." She spoke. She paused as she wondered if Hiroshi knew about her recent offer from the government. "Hows... things?"
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:27 am

CeeCee

I closed my hand removing the ring from sight "That's fine, it's your choice, just remember, Accepting a ring doesn't make you evil, no emotion is evil, I don't believe even a yellow ring makes you evil. If you ask me Batman would be a good candidate for a yellow one. If you change your mind, and you're still angry I can offer it to you again. If you want to contact me I'm the owner of the Devil's Den, you can find me through there. Also the Devil's Den is neutral grounds, doesn't matter what side you're on everyone can get in there." I walked away and before flying off I opened my hand again, controlling some of the blood of Ysmault I had to envelop the ring and then letting it go as it rocketed out in space. Just because Xander didn't take the ring didn't mean there would be none, so I'll let the ring find someone on it's own.

"Get your things in order Xander, we got a war to prepare for." And with that said I flew off, there should be others I can talk to, to convince to be on the right side or those already on that side who need to know who their allies are.

New Rob Halfordia
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rob Halfordia » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:32 am

To call Otis unique would be a vast understatement. Frost got an information overload as the speedster spoke. But, he had a kind of sincerity about him, he seemed to be pretty genuine, not putting up any kind of falseness of character. Even then, being in even the same room as the host of the Omega Effect sent chills down Frost's spine.

Despite this, his face was more or less blank as Otis spoke, and he simply looked at him, burger in hand, attempting to process everything the enthusiastic speedster had said. Frost had several questions. Like, what is texting? And what is One Punch Man? However, he refrained from asking as he grinned at the tail remark, "Yeah, I'm Frost." he said, in a friendly manner, "And you're right about Xander actually, he's very good at punching people in the face." he said, rubbing a small purple bruise that had been left on his face from Namek.

"But," Frost said, taking a bite out of his second burger, "I think I'm a little bit better at it. I mean, Xander can probably hit harder, but I can hit someone almost as hard without my fist exploding so there's that." Frost said glancing over to Xander to see if he elicited any sort of reaction, before looking back to Otis, "Tell you what, you can come with me to Lord Beerus' place of you want. Being the host of the Omega Effect, I assume you'd know who he is, right?"
Siliarba wrote:I stayed out of his way and let him do his thing, but the guy is a monster, a thing worse than cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed.

Kiris the korrupter wrote:Article 1 yb REMOVE new rob halfordia for being annoying cunt new rob halfordia toxic poster rob interaction like injecting toxic into eye

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Dark Knight 4

Knight's Domain

Marcus typed at his Knightcomputer, calculating several data-pads of calculations for an Armor suit on The Knightcomputer, before leaving it and walking over to a research table. Marcus picked up a precision torch, and then used a pair of metal pliers to hold some plates together as he melded a heavy reinforced plate to a skeleton. A small hovering transmitter hovered over Marcus' shoulder, [The Suit's currently calculating the precision force sir, What is the estimated amount we'll need, estimating by human strength]. Marcus put down the pliers, beginning to fine tune and wire the circuitry inside the half finished suit, "It's more of a Self Preservation suit, rather than a Strength enhancement". Marcus walked back over to the Knightcomputer, Sanza following him, [Sir if we're going to face him directly, the Suit needs to be able to match him]. Marcus shook his head, he used one hand to pull up a window on another monitor, "Our goal isn't to beat Guardian to death, We have other ways of bringing him down".

Sanza hovered near and inspected the Data, [Dylithium, Sir?], Marcus took a cannister fro the research table and placed it on The Knightcomputer's desk. "I've been looking into inspecting Guardian's DNA and Biological Structure. From what I've gathered, Platinum is the one thing that can harm him, however trying to direclty stab him will result in faliure, due to his superendurance". Marcus walked back over to the research table, continuing to work on the Suit, [Then, how do you expect to face him?], "Simple, we use the small weakness cracks in his Godlike powers, and exploit them". Marcus pulled up on the same monitor as the Dylithium window, he pulled up a data page of several of Guardian's powers. "His Superhuman Vision, incredibly useful, however can be disrupted by smoke with lead based Smoke Grenades. Guardian's Super Endurance can be quickly matched, with high concentration blasts of Electrical Shocks". [Electrical Shocks sir?], Marcus typed on into the computer, and one of the Gauntlets on the research table sparked to life, showing a large amount of electricity in it. "best part of the Electrical Gauntlets is they charge from Kinetic strikes, so we'll only need to have a small power source within the suit to maintain the start up". Marcus then scrolled down to a section that said "High Regenerative Metabolism", "Finally, the incredibly high Healing factor Guardian that allows him to recover from his wounds of battle. However, I've come up with a Solution to that". Marcus grabbed the Cannister and held it up to Sanza's Transmitter, "Dylithium, a Mixture of Electrically charged Platinum Filaments, along with Radioactive dust. Inhaled, it'll be deadly to Guardian's Regenerative Factor". Marcus placed down the canister, continuing to type at the Knightcomputer, as he did, a Voice came from behind causing him and Sanza to turn around.

"So that's it then? You're going to War?" Marcus turned around to see an old friend, A woman a bit shorter than him, Short Jet Black hair, who stood across from him in fairly normal street attire. Marcus sighed, turning back to the Knightcomputer, "Could you please stop entering The Domain without warning Anna", "Marcus, one we haven't seen each other in 3 Years, and 2, What the f*ck do you think you're doing?". Marcus raised an eyebrow at the unusual cursing, "Unlike you to curse", "Marcus this is Serious, You're going to War with Guardian, Over what? Some Hate Filled Bravado?". "It Is Not Bravado!" Marcus barked back, in a terrifyingly commanding tone, even to Anna, who was an incredibly powerful Metahuman. Marcus turned around walking Towards Anna, "That Godlike, Egotistical, Self Absorbed Tyrannt comes to my Home, My City, and decides it's within his Rights to just tell me to stop". "Marcus You do have a way of Scaring people", "I Scare Criminals, I Scare Scum, I Scare the filth who kill, murder, steal, and rot our society every day and night, And I've put 7,000 behind Bars".

Marcus walked back to The Knightcomputer, continuing to type, "And what are you Going to do? Fight Him? it's suicide and you know it", Marcus shook his head. "You know me Anna", Anna stared slightly worried at Marcus, "Out of the 10 Years I've defended this City, you know the lengths, the measures, and the things I've made, done, and implemented to keep All powerful destructive men like Him in line". Anna shook her head, "And what do you expect to do? Beat up the boyscout Hero and become even more of a shunned, stirrcrazy Vigilante, Guardian is loved by the Media". Marcus took one hand of the main keyboard, typing on another one bringing up several News articles.
"Is The Guardian of San Andres a Menace?",

"Will the San Andres Guardian tear apart our world and become Tyrant?"

"There are plenty of people who share the same discontent, and all I need is to reveal that One event, to light the Powderkeg", Anna's grew a horrified face, "You wouldn't". Marcus brought up a File on a different tab on the main Monitor, "3 years ago, Detroit Michigan". "Marcus those Wounds have already healed", 'No they haven't, because they don't know the full truth". Marcus pulled up several Image Stills, Gifs, and videos of Detroit, a Battle ensuing between Guardian, and An Aggressive and Vicious Metahuman. One of the Gif Images show Guardian pushing Thunder through a few buildings, another showed Guardian getting hit, when Thunder ripped the majority of an apartment complex off it's foundation and threw it at Guardian. 'What if the Media were truley exposed to the truth, that it wasn't Hundreds that died, but Thousands, all because Guardian decided to fight Thunder in a heavily populated area". "Thunder had a f*cking Dirty Bomb, He was going to blow up Detroit, Guardian had no choice but to immediately fight him and his men directly while the Police searched for it!" Anna said angrily. "And the aftermath was 3,000 Dead, not counting the wounded, mutilated, and injured from the aftermath of the battle". "And? How could you have known what the heat of the moment was like, what the devastation and the cost was, you son of a B*tch!", Marcus slammed his fist onto the table, turning back towards Anna, "Because I was there God Dammit!". Anna's angry expression dropped as Marcus said that surprising detail, 'What?", "I was there, and I saw first hand the cost of his 'Godlike' Heroism".

Flashback, 3 Years Ago....

A Cryotech Helicopter Landed on the the Wooden Pier of a Detroit Bay, Marcus branston quickly stepping off and running a few steps before looking at the scene infront of him. Detroit was in panic, Military and Ppolice Helicopters battled, along with fighter jets and other Military forces, as Thunder and his Metahuman followers continued to destroy, maim, and kill, along with toppeling buildings and continuously destroying the City. He saw as one group of choppers were attack, as a Female Meta grabbed the tail of one, and swung it like a bat, destroying all of the others. Marcus quickly took out his phone, calling his Friend, "Maximus?".

Maximus looked out the window of the Cryotech subsidiary building, in the distance he could see Military forces, along with Guardian attacking Thunder. "Marcus? Do you see what's happening?", ["Yes I see, Maximus I need you to get everyone out of the building, get them out, Now!"], "yes sir of course". putting away his phone, Maximus quickly yelled, "Alright people we need everyone out, get out now!". Marcus looked around, running over to an abandoned SUV he climbed in, grabbing the key which had fallen on the floor he turned on the ignition and drove onto the main street, towards the Downtown. Marcus quickly drove down the road, being sure to avoid civilians who were fleeing from the heart of the city, aswell as swerving left and right around rubble in the road. Marcus quickly pulled up his phone again, "Maximus are you there?", Maximus had gotten the last of the people out of the building as Marcus called. "Marcus we've gotten most of the people out, but-" Maximus was caught off when he noticed Guardian and Thunder charge at each other. As they collided, the shock wave knocked Maximus back, the phone was sent flying, hitting a wall and breaking.

"Maximus? Come in? Max!" Marcus said, putting his phone in his pocket as he continued to drive, Marcus saw in mid air, as a Jet fighter was hit by one of Thunder's metas, sending it crashing into the ground. Marcus swerved to the left, driving down and alley and avoiding the fireball that came down the street. Marcus pulled out of the alley, turning right, he then swerved right down another street as a large majority of a building collapsed. Marcus at last reached his block, stopping and getting out, he pulled out his phone, "Maximus, Come in, Max!". In the Cryotech Building, Maximus got to his feet, just as Thunder, Guardian, and 2 of Thunder's Meta soldiers flew into the Cryotech building, battling just a few floors below them. Maximus placed his hands together in a prayer gesture, "I thank god.....For my Family, I thank God for Marcus, I thank God for the Life I've been given, Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name Thy kingdom come Thy will be done in earth, as it is-". Maximus was cut off when Guardian pushed Thunder through the building, smashing through a main support, causing the building to finally collapse.

"MAX!!!" Marcus yelled dropping his phone, watchign the building slowly collapse, many pedestrians running away from the falls. Marcus ran, Towards the collapsing building, Towards the wreckage, pushing through people who ran the opposite direction of him. As The Building impacted, A large debris and dust cloud formed, blowing down the street. Marcus ran, towards the terrifyingly large cloud, the air grew tense has he just continued to run, as he headed straight in, he shielded his face with his left arm. The dust cloud blew down the street, engulfing a large portion of the city like so many other buildings that continued to topple. In the cloud however, Marcus looked around, it was surprisingly silent in the cloud, almost like it blanketed the area in a sort of purgatory. Marcus walked through the dust cloud, a man and a few other people walked past him in the cloud, "Mr Branston! MR BRANSTON!" A man yelled causing Marcus to turn his head, Marcus saw a man pinned under a large steam beam, pinning him down through the halfway mark, and keeping one of his Arms Pinned, "HELP!".

Marcus quickly ran over to the man, Seeing that the Beam pressed heavily into him, "I can't feel my Legs, I can't feel Anything Under here!", Marcus knelt down by the man, "Hey, Hey, Look we're gonna get you out of this, Alright, you're going to be fine", the Man nodded in an attempt to be calm. Marcuas looked up to some others coming out of the dust and rubble, "HEY GET SOME PEOPLE OVER HERE", a Few cryotech workers, along with a Police officer quickly ran over, Marcus and the Police Officer lifted the Steam Bam off the man as the Cryotech office workers dragged him out. "I can't Feel My Legs, Or My Arm!" the Man yelled, Marcus rubbed his forehead looking down to the man, however the sight of a little girl caught his Mind. "hey" Marcus said as he saw a large part of the concrete rubble start to crumble, "HEY LOOK OUT" Marcus ran, quickly grabbign the girl and diving to safety before the rubble collapsed, Marcus landed on his back, clutching the little girl sparing her from harm. Marcus shook his head, sitting up and taking a knee, he laced his hands on the little girl's shoulders, 'hey, Hey it's alright, you're fine, you're okay now". The Little girl began to cry, "where's your Mom, let's find your mom", the Little girl turned back to the building, and pointed to the Cryotech building, Marcus looked up, to see the large portion of it collapsed, charred and burning. Marcus looked back to the little girl, she Hugged Marcus as he continued to take a Knee, Marcus looked up, seeing 2 Men fighting in the Sky, Thunder and Guardian.

Marcus gave a hate filled stare as he watched them, "Never Again" Marcus muttered.
FlashBack ends....

Marcus stood at the research table, "That's why People deserve to know the truth, Guardian's Almighty heroics have cost many lives, destroyed family's, and have ruined people". Anna, partly getting over the grief of the story she'd just heard, shook her head slowly, "Marcus, You can't possibly think Any good will come of this", "Justice for those who'd been broken will come". Anna looked down to the floor, then back up at Marcus, "Marcus, A bunch of Humans in their hate filled Mob, What's a Mob to a King, What's a King to a Damn God!", Marcus stared back at Anna, "And What's a God, to a Nonbeliever". The Last line made Anna's eyes widened, learning how Discontentful of Guardian Marcus was, "Miss Lawson if you have nothing else to contribute, please leave, I have tests to run". Anna shook her head, she turned around , taking a few steps, before jetting up and out of The Domain.

New Rnclave
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 18, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rnclave » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Charmera wrote:
New Rnclave wrote:Hiroshi:

It was obvious the other Saiyan was itching to go train, given how he'd rocketed off, or he was as nervous about this as everyone else was. He could understand the feeling, given he felt the same way.

The Hybrid could only stare at the ground as the time traveler talked about the other warriors of her time, failing to see that every word only furthered the damage on the Saiyan-Kaioshins dignity. Bringing his hands up, his fingers rubbed across his eyes as a sigh escaped him. It always came back to him, even in entirely different universes.

" Hey, I'm going to go tell Claudia about what's going down, can't leave her hanging again." Nodding slowly at Tomia and Nakasan, Hiroshi smiled tiredly as his frame blinked from existence, flat plains and scorched ground being replaced by trees as his world snapped back together.

Looking out over the expanse of trees, the Saiyans smile disappeared as he slowly began walking through the forest.

The day he met a little girl, stolen from the only family she'd ever known and thrown into a battle she couldn't help to comprehend, both their lives had changed forever... Perhaps more had changed for him then her in the grand scheme of things. He had discovered a power locked deep within himself, pushing through fatigue and mortal injuries for the sheer purpose of protecting the ones close to him. Even now, it sounded almost silly to hear these words in his own mind, especially after everything he had learned about the Saiyans.

But Tomia had finally found the father she'd never known, and built some semblance of a stable family, at least for awhile. Hiroshi couldn't fault her for her anger against him. Fuck, he'd be livid if he'd lived through what she had. Her father had abandoned her multiple times to be a battle junkie, allowing her to be kidnapped and thrown into the space equivalent of a Roman coliseum. Perhaps he was taking everything Tomia had said to close to heart, but given how his own timeline had turned out, how could he not?

All of this stemmed through something he had been struggling with for years. He failed. Even in alternate timelines he couldn't find it within himself to protect the ones he loved, at least not until he'd been beaten once and received a Zenkai. The Saiyan had seemingly moved past his failures when he ascended to the mantle of Super Saiyan III, but the time travelers arrival had reopened the wound, laying the issue on the table once more. How could he help save an entire universe when he couldn't save his own child?

Doubt was never an entirely foreign feeling for Hiroshi, but it had never been as rampant until he had been defeated by Freiza so easily, and even then he could mask it behind determination and anger. But now, he could feel doubt creeping up on him, like it had against Broly when he had killed Tomia.

Stepping over a downed tree, the Saiyan-Kaioshin opened the door of the small capsule house he had bought for him and Claudia, a familiar figure coming into view as he looked up. Smiling tiredly, Hiroshi kicked the door closed behind him.

" Hey Claudia."

Claudia paused as she looked at the saiyan. She was not sure what to think of the saiyan anymore. Anger was disapearing as she was reminded of the reasons why she came to be found of the Saiayn. She would have smiled, but she was also reminded of other memories. She was reminded of how much it hurt. Mixed feelings. Never good. She decided to distract herself with conversation. "Hey Hiro." She spoke. She paused as she wondered if Hiroshi knew about her recent offer from the government. "Hows... things?"

Hiroshi:

Two tired onyx eyes looked ahead to see Claudia, slowly watching as a cocktail of emotions flashed across her features. Truthfully, Hiroshi could've bypassed any arguement by simply teleporting into their shared bedroom and falling into the embrace of sleep. But, they couldn't just keep putting this off. What the Hell even were they? Were they a couple again? Were they simply watching after Tomia? He certainly didn't know, and they wouldn't until they stopped this stupid dance.

'Besides, even if she drives me crazy I... Well I.... Fuck it, I can't even discern by own feelings when I'm fully awake, why try when I'm tired?'

Despite himself, Hiroshi felt a brow raise at the anxiousness he could feel rolling off her. Finally, the Demi-Saiyan smiled as he shook his head, dispelling the thought. Because what else could he do now? What purpose did getting down and frustrated serve?

" 'Bout as same as always." Hiroshi remarked back." Apparently there's some inter-dimensional coming to our universe to destroy us. Bright side of it all is I got to meet a few other Saiyans, which is a plus... I suppose. How are things with you?"
Last edited by New Rnclave on Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finland SSR wrote: Sex is a form of competitive martial arts, after all.
Hate. HATE. Were I Human...
I Think I Would Die of It.

Beat it, Toots. These Streets Ain't What They Used to Be

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Madworld
Chamber of the Godbreakers

The Rebel Alliances wrote:-snip

The megalithic halls of Cathedral Terra thundered with the footsteps of a single man as he made his way to the meeting room of the Godbreakers. Taking a spot at the head of the council, Maxwell Morningstar held a grim face at his compatriots. Speaking clearly and with informative intent, he let the Godbreakers in on a secret operation underway. "Six hours ago, Otto Godblessed and I unleashed the assassin known as Killswitch upon the Praetorian Emperor. Arming him with all the tools needed to kill the Pro-Registration enforcer, we have come to the immediate conclusion that Killswitch has failed us. We have reason to believe that he did not out those who have armed him - ourselves - but we have ample reason to suspect that Xander will figure it out regardless."

Shatterstar, the giant of Morningstar's elite, leaned forward with a scowl. "So we made the first move. That much is clear, but by failed, do you mean Killswitch is no more? We have been tracking him for sometime and if that means he's dead, then what luck we have. We've intended to eliminate him and Lysia for quite some time, so now we can focus on killing the Amazon and ensuring domestic approval for the Civil War. Don't you agree, Wildstar?" Maddox asked the Forever Knight General, acting as their liaison to the Throne.

"Killswitch has been an interesting fellow, but had no direct confrontation with us or our Knights. Lysia, on the other hand..." The beast-man replied, snarling slightly at her name. "She had been a thorn in the side of the Knights for some time. My King, you have asked me to stay my hand and not deploy extinction measures against her and her allies and I have obliged, but may I ask, why do you spare Lysia? Her ties to the refugees are meaningless when it concerns law and order in our streets." Wildstar demanded, other Godbreakers turning from Wildstar to look at Maxwell, intent on seeing his reaction.

"I have taken care of Lysia." He responded, surprising some of the Godbreakers - Save for Godblessed. "She will be working with our government to secure a lasting future for the refugees. Had we mounted pressure against her, she would run into the arms of Katrina Hex and her anti-royal allies, so we sated Lysia by offering legitimacy. We made the same offer to Hex and her elite, and she refused. Even at the offer of a position on the Godbreakers, she was adamant in seeing me overthrown. We did not have to escalate Lysia to the Godbreakers, but room is here if she had desired so. Regardless, that's not the intention of this meeting." Maxwell said with a monotone voice, "The meeting deals with what must be done with Killswitch."

"He's dead." The quiet, yet astute Czar-Mir sounded. "What must be done now that isn't the fate of his creator?" At the question, Maxwell leaned forward and pressed a button on his chair, bringing forth a gruesome display of Daniel Carters' carcass onto the central pillar of light that stood in front of the Godbreakers. They looked without disgust or gasps, all having seen or felt blood and gore in recent engagements. "My word..." Mir replied, studying the man's fractured body. "He is most certainly dead."

"He is, but, we have an opportunity." Maxwell explained, "I was able to acquire his body before the blood drained from his brain. I absorbed what remained of his life force and brought his body back to Madworld. Currently, we are mapping out his neurological connections and keeping him in a state just before brain death. We can rebuild him, using his skills as an assassin, to be the perfect killing machine of Madworld. We recognized the flaws of the Imperfect Sentry Serum from studying him, as well as his flaws as a mortal man, and are presented with the opportunity to create him into something more."

"You want to turn him into a cyborg?" Shatterstar asked, placing a hand on his chin. "Why does this mere man, a killer for hire, get the chance to gain higher levels of power when our own Forever Knights are denied such a chance?" He asked, Wildstar nodding along, agreeing with the giant. "You're bringing this to a vote?"

"I am." Mad Max confirmed, "My vote is in favor, since I'm bringing it up. Previously, our technology was not at an advanced enough ability to use cybernetics extensively with injuries sustained by our Forever Knight legions, but Killswitch will present a precedence to follow for the rest of our armed forces."

"Against." Shatterstar sounded off immediately, joined by Wildstar.

"Against." Wildstar then explained, "Maddox makes an excellent argument, but I would rather see this technology used to save the lives of our own soldiers instead of some mercenary."

"Against." Val Valentine lazily said, "If he's to be rebuilt, there needs to be an insurance of loyalty for us. If we do this, he is nothing more than an investment, a weapon, and we need a guarantee that he will serve us."

"For." Otto Godblessed announced, "The effects could be life saving for Killswitch and as Maxwell said, it would open the door for it's use in the Forever Knights and Royal Guard alike."

"Against." Helene said quietly, refusing to give her reasoning, moving onto Mir.

"For." Mir declared, "We have the technology to build him into a better being. Should the enhancements fail, we can improve and try again on one of our own. It's a needed step in the right direction for our civilians and armed forces who have faced catastrophic injury."

"For." Xala offered, "We must do what we can for Killswitch, even if it means turning him into a weapon. I think Val has a point in the offering of a loyalty insurance, though. What would stop him from turning on us should we rebuild him?" She asked, Val nodding in agreement. "Something to ensure loyalty can easily be fashioned by the Science Guild." With that vote, gridlock was achieved, an even split between both camps of the Godbreakers, all mostly voting according to their ideologies and principles, leaving a single member to break the tie. Usually, Maxwell would save his vote for last, but in going first, he left the decision up to Rebound.

The rubber girl stared long and hard at the body of Killswitch, which floated in a bio tank in order to keep his tissues alive. She weighed the voting points of each of her equals, the situation and the solution to Killswitchs' injuries and near-death state. She began, "With respect to Ms. Valentine and Xala, I think loyalty can be ensured of Killswitch technologically and with... Other means." She said, referencing his sister. "As I understand, Val would vote in favor if his loyal can be retained. With that in mind, I've decided to vote For."

A simple nod from Morningstar was all it took, and the hologram was dispersed. "Killswitch will be rebuilt effective immediately. We will be using technology from my own lab, War Eagle's, and Dr. Darklight's to ensure the result is nothing short of impressive. In fact, we have drawn up plans and developed prototypes of these kind of augmentations long before Killswitch was contracted out in the event that such a situation was presented. That situation is here, and we will act as if this revolutionary procedure is routine. I will oversee his development soon, but more on the agenda is..." Maxwell continued, trailing off as the meeting progressed to other topics such as the impending Civil War and domestic policies to resettle the Refugees, all major topics at hand, but none as divided as the regarding the hyper-assassin Daniel Carter.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:37 pm

Tomia wrote:---

Jamie was relieved when Cora said that they would head out right away, but when she heard the sound of police sirens surrounding the forest clearing in which they stood, she visibly paled, not knowing what would happen next and not too eager to find out either, her panicking mind not pausing to wonder how exactly the police cruisers had gotten past the trees so quickly. Hearing Cora tell her and Marybeth to simply let themselves be taken away, the black-haired girl's hopes for getting out of there sank further. She knew that they were heroes and that they had been right in what they did, but she also knew that the cyborg factory was owned by the government and that people could be really corrupt sometimes, and she was not looking forward to prison, or whatever usually followed an arrest. What she feared the most was being forced to meet her parents once more, as they had not been on good terms when she last talked to them and she did not want to see them again, but either way, she was very adamant towards the idea of being arrested.

Amidst her silent panic, she had a moment of lucidity, and while the others put their hands up, she slowly raised her hands as well, but with a different intention. "I-I'll go get help." She whispered, before taking off her shades. As expected, the enchanted object caused everyone around her to be unable to recognize her as the Final Boss anymore. Instead, all that they saw, with the exception fo Cora and Marybeth of course, was a short teenage girl with black hair and a purple hoodie, perhaps not the living image of harmlessness, but fairly close.

"Step away from the suspects, miss." One of the police officers told her, gesturing with his pistol, while the others kept their weapons trained on the two remaining Justice Queens.

"A-alright..." She mumbled, only half-acting, as she was pretty scared, though not for the same reasons as the other children. Blending in with the released prisoners from the cyborg factory, she used her ring's power once again, and as her Archetype changed, her hair turned a snowy white. Using her new abilities, she caused time to freeze, and then darted out of the crime scene, running until she found herself on a familiar street, and finally stopping and allowing time to flow freely once again. Leaning against a wall, she began patting her jeans' pockets.

"Where is that thing..." The girl grumbled, before pausing, shoving a hand into one of her pockets, and pulling out her cellphone. She sighed in relief, and then stared at it for several moments as she thought of who to call for help. She remembered that Cora didn't want Katie finding out about their little mission, she hadn't heard of Valancy in months, and Naja was probably off in Praetoria or something, not that she had interacted much with the latter two anyways. Eventually, she settled on calling Kylie, but as soon as she decided that, another problem surfaced.

"...I DON'T EVEN HAVE THEIR NUMBERS!" Jamie shouted, facepalming and then putting her cellphone back in its pocket before darting off once more.

After a while, she found herself in the reception of the Justice Tower. Walking up to Mindy while trying to do her best to dissimulate her shortness of breath, she put on a fake smile and waved politely. "Hi. Could you check if Kylie's home? I need her for something." She said. Mindy raised an eyebrow, seeing right through Jamie's half-assed facade, but not saying anything.

"Of course, miss Mason. One moment." The receptionist said, before picking up her phone and calling upstairs.

Sitting at the Kitsune's table alongside her sisters, Sarah listened to the woman's offer, mulling over it. On the one hand, Kano was powerful and wise, and she and her sisters could definitely use the training, especially if they were hoping to challenge the wizard and rescue John anytime soon. But on the other hand, she did not feel particularly comfortable with placing herself and her sisters under the care of another person, and owing a favor to others was a very unsettling thought. She was very fond of the freedom she had enjoyed ever since she had learned to take advantage of her powers to get whatever she wanted, after years of struggling to provide for herself and her sisters. Thus, she was hesitant to, as she saw it, relinquish her autonomy in order to receive training.

But in the end, she could not deny that she didn't have a better plan. Samantha seemed to be persuaded by Kano's offer, as well, and if there was something Sarah valued above her freedom, it was her sisters. She was not willing to part ways with them, and so, finally, she let out a sigh before speaking.

"If Sam's in, then we're all in. I'm not going to part ways with my sisters." The eldest of the Grimms stated.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:---

"Oh, that one. I've never been to that one. I hope it's prettier than the one I visited." Black Sun commented as she observed the dot Conundrum was pointing at, and then, hearing his next question, she glanced over her shoulder at Prototype, lacking any sort of subtlety as she did so, before looking back at Conundrum and shrugging. "Well, he was pretty grumpy when I met him back at New Namek, and he even shouted at me for no reason and stuff like that, but I guess he was just stressed or something. Maybe getting his memories back made him feel less confused about things? Or maybe he just remembered he's a nice person." She said, scratching her head a little. "But anyway, yes, he's been much nicer since we got off Namek. He hasn't shouted at me again, for one." She finished with a little grin, before floating off and returning to her seat.

When the Traveler finally arrived at the planet that had sent a distress signal, Black Sun looked out at the landscape, seeing ruined cities all around. She shook her head. "Those people down there don't seem to be doing so well." She stated, more curious than she was moved or worried by the gruesome sight down below. Exiting the ship, she shot towards the ground, the solar energy expelled from the soles of her feet propelling her forward. Reaching the surface in no time, she landed and looked around the ruined city. Spires of crystal and metal, likely the abodes of the natives of the planet, were turned into burning wreckages, torn in halves or shattered altogether, blazing shards scattered through the ground.

Speaking of the natives, from one of the burning houses, a figure emerged, running from the fire. It was a humanoid woman with bright gold hair, but there were clear differences that set her and her kind apart from humans. For starters, her arms, though normal at the shoulders, morphed into a pair of large claws covered in black scales. A pair of small horns protruded from her head, and a bony tail, very long, protruded from her lower back. The woman ran up to Black Sun, thinking that the stranger who had just arrived from a starship might be able to save her people.

"Please, help us! T-the invaders, they came all of the sudden a-and..." The woman said with a panicked voice. Staring at her blankly, the female cyborg sighed and then smacked the Hadrian woman across the face. Black Sun was no stronger than a normal human, and so, the hit was barely felt, but even so, it got the woman to stop crying and babbling.

"Calm down and tell me what happened." The white-haired girl commanded, and the woman obliged, telling the tale of how, suddenly, a band of five warriors had arrived in that colony, Kridai, and began wreaking havoc for seemingly no reason, though they occasionally asked about some kind of 'artifact'. Beyond that, however, the woman knew nothing more, and so, Black Sun let her go, before heading back to where her friends were and telling them the story.

"Looks like we're going to have to fight five bad guys." She commented.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

The Silhouette of Adventure
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Silhouette of Adventure » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 pm

And he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him.
Revelations 6:8

Superman flew through space in silence, flanked by both Green Lanterns in the League. Hal Jordan glanced around for a moment, before flying forward to catch up with the Man of Steel. "Clark. We're approaching Oa. You've interacted with the Guardians before, so you know how bureaucratic they can be, and just because we've lost members of the Corp to this threat, doesn't mean anything will change."

Superman glanced at his ally coldly. "This killer took out Ego, it took out Lanterns, it took out a part-Kryptonian, and you're telling me they aren't going to assist the League in tracking it down?" He scoffed. "I knew the Guardians could be idiots, but this is a bit much, even for them."

Hal narrowed his eyes and glanced at John Stewart, the other Lantern accompanying Superman to the homeworld of the Green Lanterns. The second Lantern rolled his eyes and moved forward. "Clark, if you don't calm down, the Guardians aren't even going to let you into the council room. You've lost people before. We all have, and we all know how hard it is. That doesn't give you any right to waltz into the headquarters of one of the biggest military installations in the universe with glowing red eyes and demand an army. That's not how this works."

Superman continued flying in silence for a moment before sighing and slowing down. "Fine." He came to a stop, even as Oa finally came into view. "How do you want to do this?"

"I've already contacted Guy Gardner and Simon Baz, they're on Oa at the moment. They're going to establish a line to Kyle Rayner. Acting as independent agents, we can provide backup, but if you want a full dispatch from the Guardians, that will take weeks to arrange." John began. "I have it on good confidence that Drax got leave from the Guardians to help out, seeing as he's died and come back to life more times than he can count on one hand."

"And I've got Thor and Hulk getting onto Quinjets to meet up with the League, along with Wonder Woman's Raven and Vision." Hal added.

Superman nodded slowly. "All powerhouses. Good. We'll need it." He took one more glance towards Oa before he turned around, fully addressing the two. "Bruce has a plan. With the murder of Red Hood, one of his former proteges, he and Oracle were able to gather a large amount of data on our target. Data readings are similar to those of the Gods of New Genesis and Apokolips, but with Darkseid and Yuga Khan out of commission, as well as the planet itself, we can rule out Apokolips as the source of our troubles."

John narrowed his eyes for a moment, but Hal nodded. "The Oans have interacted with Highfather and his New Gods before, and so have you. We can get there, track down the culprit, and bring him down."

"Not so fast, hotshots." John interrupted. "When Darkseid was taken out, more Gods formed all throughout the Universe, concentrated in Earth. I don't think it's a coincidence that the first death was less than a day after the fall of the Dark God. I think we're looking at a former human."

The other two were silent as they contemplated this.

"Is this everyone?" The Batman scowled as his eyes scanned the crowd. "Five Lanterns, a Guardian of the Galaxy, Hulk, Raven, Thor, and Vision. A damn pittance. We're going up against someone who killed Ego, dammit." He turned towards Superman and Wonder Woman. "You're going to get us killed."

"Calm down, Batman." Wonder Woman replied, her tone strained. "We don't have much of a choice. After your... Oracle managed to find a way to track this threat, and we gave access to the Watchtower, she gave us a location that he returns to, with almost scheduled regularity, once a week."

Bruce's eyes widened for a split second. "Why didn't I-"

"You didn't let us tell you." Superman smirked weakly, though this quickly vanished. "You're not going to like it." The Dark Knight simply narrowed his eyes and tilted his head, awaiting the apparent bad news. "Two miles above the Ace Chemicals building, in Gotham City."

The city seems pretty quiet this week, Reclaimer. Could it be that your plan to torture me might finally be failing? Inside the mind of the Reclaimer, as his still form floated above Gotham and watched the city, Henry Retlyer and the Aspect of Death, the Reclaimer, stood across a vast crevice from each other. On the side of the once mortal man, a representation of Gotham, corrupted by craters of darkness, yet stood. On the other, the ever encroaching death was headed by its Aspect. They each stood at opposite ends of a vast bridge, made of molded brick and shadows.

Silence, pitiful human. Once, your presence amused me. Now, it offers naught but frustration. Surrender what little free will you have, and I will not continue to torture you with sights of that which you once held dear. The tall God, holding a sickle in each hand, growled. His char black skin seemed to shift as smoke floated upwards from its form, the power and stench of death nigh overwhelming.

No, I don't think I will. See, you should know this- You used to be a part of me. Humans are damn stubborn. Henry Retlyer, wearing the uniform of the GCD, smirked. So long as you exist, I'll be trying to take my damn body back.

It isn't your body anymore, mortal. The Aspect of Death laughed, a sound that echoed through both halves of the mindscape.

I'm not mortal. And as it turns out, I'm great at distractions. Retlyer smirked as he lunged forward, attempting to tackle the Aspect to the ground. Instead, the Aspect simply waved his hand, and the human vanished, re-appearing deep inside his own half of the mindscape. He returned his sights outside of his body....

... Where his form was being battered by a group made of his future targets.

"He's not even trying to fight back!" Guy Gardner laughed aloud as he formed a hammer with his ring, slamming it into the Aspect of Death's side. "You sure you needed us here?"

"He killed Ego, Guy. We need to get him off of the Earth." Superman replied simply, grabbing the Aspect of Death, but cursing when the God's skin seemed to burn his hand. "Lanterns!"

"Enough." The Reclaimer uttered, immediately ceasing movement from the last blow and sending a pulse of dark energy outwards from his body that threw all of the fighters off of him. "Leave me, Mortals. Your time has not yet come." He slowly righted himself in mid-air, looking over each of the fighters in turn. Five Green Lanterns, a Kryptonian, an Amazon, an Asgardian, and a Demoness. It should have been an easy fight. And yet... He narrowed his eyes as the group recovered. He could kill none of them. Their destinies had not yet arrived, and so he looked upwards, towards the sky, and attempted to teleport away, only for his eyes to widen and his expression to morph into a scowl.

"Batman, it worked. Your technology jammed his ability to travel at faster than light speeds." Superman smiled as he finished recovering from the energy blast. "Doesn't look like we're getting him off of the Earth, though. I'll try and bring him down to the field you designated so we can bring in the others."

"Do it, and do it fast, Boy Scout. Since he woke up, readings are off the charts. I don't know how powerful he is." Batman replied simply. Superman rolled his eyes, flying forward and slamming his shoulder into the God of Reclamation.

"Cease these frivolities, mortal." The God scowled, hardly reacting to being attacked at nigh supersonic speeds. "You know not what forces you tamper with."

Superman simply rolled his eyes. "I've heard that one before. Lanterns, sending this one to you!" He suddenly grabbed the Aspect's arm, spinning and throwing him towards the five present members of the Green Lantern Corps, who combined their rings' power to create... A giant fly swatter. "Willpower, not imagination." Superman chuckled as they hit the form of the Reclaimer downwards, towards the Earth.

The Reclaimer rose from a large crater, glancing around. "Welcome to Siberia. The Russian government has generously lent us use of this expanse of wilderness for the express purpose of taking you out." The Batman stood on the edge. "I'd like you to meet my friends."

In that instant, Drax the Destroyer and the Hulk roared, with Vision flying silently above them. Their fists collided with the New God at once, sending him flying through the trees. He rose, hesitantly this time. "I cannot kill you. Your time has not yet-" He was interrupted by a cascade of lightning bolts on his body.

"Silence, Malevolent One!" Thor floated towards the ground near his allies as they approached. "Your presence is not welcome on this, or any world."

"Eloquent as always, Thor." Superman chuckled as he flew downwards, impacting the Aspect and sending out a shockwave. "Batman. Why is he not fighting back?"

"It appears our enemy seems to think he's bound to destiny." Batman replied, tapping a button on his wrist and watching several missiles collide with the deep crater that he knew the Reclaimer was at the bottom of.

"Well, by all means, go ahead and tell him you don't believe in it." Hal Jordan replied flippantly, then hesitated. "That was a joke, Bats. Please, do not do that."

"I know jokes, Lantern." The Bat rolled his eyes.

"I can now confirm, we are damaging him. Get this back to your labs, Batman." Superman floated out of the hole, revealing he was holding a small, hardened chunk of the God's skin.

"I said, ENOUGH!" From within the crater, another pulse of energy, this one strong enough to be visible, blasted outwards. Superman was thrown into the ground, smoke rising from his form. The others were far enough away to only feel the vestige of the blast, but were still knocked backwards several feet. The rubble in Superman's hand faded into smoke, which funneled into the New God. "You wish to fight your mistaken battles, Destined Ones?" He floated slowly out of the crater, his body glowing with dark power, and his sickles crossed across his chest. "Then know who you are facing, in your final moments."

"I am the Reclaimer of Souls." He opened his arms, slicing the two sickles across each other as they passed. His head tilted upwards with his mouth open, as though he were in a silent scream, and shadows began coalescing around him. His twelve foot form, already monstrous in its features, were replaced with one now twenty feet tall and towering over them, as though they were ants. The scars on his wrists began to pulse with brilliant crimson power, and his eyes, once silver, now glowed golden. A dome of darkness began covering the area around the team, and within it, gale force winds of pure power began blowing. In his hands, instead of the twin sickles he held before, he instead wielded a massive scythe. "I am Death!" His voice echoed with that of the legions of Hell, and he lunged forward, bloodlust in his golden eyes and the chosen tool of Mistress Death herself in his hands.
The Republic of Atria wrote:You've done a good job at setting up the fact that lots of shit is fucked.

The Republic of Atria wrote:You crazy. But it was great.

Winner of Most Improved RPer, Best of P2TM for 2015!

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:01 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:

Sitting at the Kitsune's table alongside her sisters, Sarah listened to the woman's offer, mulling over it. On the one hand, Kano was powerful and wise, and she and her sisters could definitely use the training, especially if they were hoping to challenge the wizard and rescue John anytime soon. But on the other hand, she did not feel particularly comfortable with placing herself and her sisters under the care of another person, and owing a favor to others was a very unsettling thought. She was very fond of the freedom she had enjoyed ever since she had learned to take advantage of her powers to get whatever she wanted, after years of struggling to provide for herself and her sisters. Thus, she was hesitant to, as she saw it, relinquish her autonomy in order to receive training.

But in the end, she could not deny that she didn't have a better plan. Samantha seemed to be persuaded by Kano's offer, as well, and if there was something Sarah valued above her freedom, it was her sisters. She was not willing to part ways with them, and so, finally, she let out a sigh before speaking.

"If Sam's in, then we're all in. I'm not going to part ways with my sisters." The eldest of the Grimms stated.

"Of course, your defeat was not your fault. I merely wish to prepare you for the challenge ahead." Spoke the Kitsune.

"Glad to know my opinion matters." Muttered Hannah, rolling her eyes at how Sarah pretty much just decided for her. Of course, she was right, as she and Sam tended to be, but Hannah still was a tad bit annoyed about not being asked. Usually she felt like Sam and Sarah were the ones making all the decisions, while Hannah got very little say in anything. "What kind of training do you intend to give us Miss Kano?"

"Well for you dear Hannah, I plan swordsmastery and unlocking hidden forms you might be able to access." She remarked.

"Hidden forms? Swords?" She paused, then the wolf girl smiled. "Not gonna lie. That sounds pretty badass."

"For sister Sam, I plan for a study course on magic and spells. I may even be able to contact your trainer, DeeDee, and bring her here if you wish and she does."

"Wait, how the heck do you know about that?!" Hannah asked. "Have you been following us? That's creepy!"

"Don't worry dear Hannah, I merely am a regular at the devils den." She remarked, excusing herself. "I respect your autonomy, seeing as my... encroachment was what led you to depart last time." She paused, looking at the wolfgirl with a warm smile. Hannah frowned, cocking her head. She wasn't sure whether the fox was lying or not.

Regardless, she continued. "And for you Sarah, I plan to give you some excercises and some spiritual exiliers which are basically the Yokai equivilent of Protein Shakes." She remarked. "Of course, it's up to you all to make the most of this training. I have made the sparring room avaliable to all of you and you all have keys to the library. Even though I know Hannah will not set foot there."

"Damn Strait Foxy." Remarked the wolfgirl, now leaning backwards in her seat so that the front legs were just above the ground. A slight flicker of annoyance seemed to cross the Yokai's face. But it was less frustration and more mild concern. At least it seemed that way. "So, when do we start with the cool stuff?"

"Whenever you all are ready."
Last edited by Charmera on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:37 am

"If I recall, you were losing that fight. Regardless of outside intervention, you were on your last legs, and I was still right as rain." Xander replied to Frost and went back to his own food. He would have continued the argument, but really didn't feel the need to. At least not in a public place in front of his wife. Frost seemed to take a liking to Otis which was hopefully a sigh of relief.

"Sure." Otis replied. "I have no idea who that is, but sure. I'll tag along. Honestly, I spent most of my time since the whole Omega Effect thing sitting on my butt, eating junk food, playing video games and binge watching TV shows." He admitted with a shrug. "But I suppose I can't put off this kinda stuff any longer. I'm a god whether I like it or not. So I might as well go meet some more and figure this whole thing out." He didn't want to, but it wasn't like this was going to go away. So it was time to get it over with. "Should I pack a travel bag? Cause if we're staying for a few days, I probably should bring my toothbrush. Bad breath is never good for first impressions."

Naja was just glad the things were finally settling down. Xander was somewhat less aggressive. Otis was finally crawling out of his shell and embracing everything as it was. Now that things were in a more sane sort of mind, she figured that the Justice Queens were probably wondering where she's been at all this time, and it was probably time for a reunion.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:49 am

Traveler
"Yeah tell me about it." Conundrum remarked when Black Sun said that the people weren't doing to well. When Black Sun went down to the surface, Conundrum and Prototype teleported down not far from where she was, and Conundrum looked concerned when Black Sun informed them that they would have five enemies to fight. "Did they say what they looked like?" Conundrum asked.

Prototype in the meantime looked distracted by something. "I can detect something. Something strong. And it's headed this way!" He informed the two other beings with him, and Conundrum looked even more concerned. "What? Where?" He asked. "Right behind you." A voice answered. Conundrum turned around to see five figures standing behind them.

One of them had blue skin and long white hair, and he was joined by a red-skinned woman with long blue hair, two Arcosians, and a hulking brute of an alien. The Blue-skinned being spoke again. "Now who are you? And talk quickly, I'm not a patient person." Prototype glared at him. "You first." He said. The Blue-Skinned being laughed. "Look at this guy! He's got nerve! Very well then I'll introduce myself. My name is Gelus, and these are my companions; Solmu, Grellis, Glace, and Cier." Gelus introduced, gesturing to first the woman, then the alien, and lastly the two Arcosians.

"Now, your names?" Gelus asked. Conundrum spoke up. "Hi, Names Conundrum. And I'll let my friends introduce themselves thank you very much." Prototype was next. "Prototype. That's all you need to know." Gelus nodded. "Alright then. And what about you girly?" He asked Black Sun.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:00 am

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:-Snip-

Salis watched the proceedings around him with an air of disregard and contempt. As someone who had grown up on the streets, stories of King Arthur and the Round Table weren't anything within the norm for him, and the King's reputation eluded him. If anything he was unimpressed by the man. Finely dressed, of stature, and an entire kingdom at his beck and call. Yes, he did carry himself with a sense of purpose and experience, but the trappings of a cushy lifestyle since his days of battle simply negated any respect the man might have curated from Salis. He may have once been a warrior, but now he was just as foolish and weak as any other government or authority. Finally the man and Kylie finished their talk and they were able to get on with getting back to their own time. While other's bowed before exiting, Salis simply gave the King a look of scorn before disregarding him completely.

It didn't take long to make it to their temporary dressing room. Ignoring Kylie's warning, Salis quickly found the most mundane and functional outfit he could before unabashedly unzipping his prison jumpsuit and swapping it out for his new clothing. Undergarments were suitable enough coverage for him and anything the others saw besides that didn't matter. Done swapping out garments, Salis picked up his sword again and walked out and to the nearest guard. With a quick swing of his blade, he managed to slice the man's sheathed sword from his belt. Catching the weapon, he then slammed his sword into the floor where it stayed upright in between the man's feet.

"I'll be needing this," he said as he strapped his new sheath and sword to his hip before going back to the others, leaving the stunned guard to try and make sense of what had just happened. Now back with the group, Salis leaned on a door frame and impatiently waited for the others to finish changing. "Hurry up," he said, "We're burning daylight, and from the sound of Arthur back there it's not going to be a short trip."

Kylie looked over to Salis after she and Nelli had finished dressing. "Well look who wants to get busy now? You sure you want to head out to find him? Or would you rather go tear down an orphanage? Maybe stab an old lady?" Kylie stared daggers at Salis; with good reason, his former actions have warranted it. All the same, Kylie turned back towards the other changing rooms to see how the other two guys had turned out with these medieval clothes. She was already starting to think to when she would meet her great-however-many-times-grandfather. Hopefully it wouldn't be very hard to ask him how he beat the Red Knight, and do it herself in the future, and she was still pretty excited about this whole ordeal of time travel.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Illica Falki
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Illica Falki » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am

Charmera wrote:
Illica Falki wrote:Vera, not expecting to be blocked, was put slightly off balance, but recovered as the attack pushed passed her and up the stairs. She looks down the stairs to see her friends just recovering the Cyborgs attack, and she quickly uses her grappling hook to close the distance, getting to the tenth floor just in time to catch the door before it closes.
Quickly rushing into the room, she takes out her folding staff and spins it around to unfold it, making sure to make the sound noticeable, as she rushes after the attacker. As soon as she gets the chance, she swings her staff for the attackers legs, aiming knock her over quickly.

The Cyborg span from the blow, hurtling to the floor, though she managed to recover, getting up swiftly and puting her weapon into a guarding position. She could not afford to turn her back to this new foe again, at least not now. She was going to have to quickly deal with her. To that end, the Ninja quickly hacked her blade downwards at her opponent.

Vera's able to move just enough the the Cyborg assailants sword skims off her helmet, and it's a quick motion of the staff to ensure it doesn't hit her after that. Taking the initiative she quickly grabs the Cyborgs arm with her free hand. While the Cyborgs grabbed, she quickly brings the staff up and thrusts it into the cyborgs torso. Though that attack isn't likely to actually phase the cyborg, the grab itself might be enough to clue her in that she may not be able to easily get away. Still holding the assailant, Vera pulls back the staff for another strike, before shouting "Surrender, you're not getting away" in a commanding tone at the Cyborg.
Illica
Illy/Illi/Illa
Flora

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:18 pm

Tomia wrote:Roy

She noted his hesitation, but kept ready and there it came, an extremely fast punch after Roy had run around in circles to seemingly build up speed. She ducked, more instinctually than purposefully, Roy still moving toward her, Elena, being low, thrusting out her fist, tapped his stomach, her force-field molding with her movement to form a cocoon over her back and head like a shell. "Keep going," she ordered, rolling away and jumping back up, away from Roy. "And don't overcommit on punches. Now think, Roy, use the shadows near the treeline to your advantage. You're not going to be able to hit me with a simply one try" she added, waiting for his next attack, which, she hoped, would be a bit more multifaceted.

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:Del

"Alrighty, then, just call if you change your mind," Valancy said as Del left to her room, Valancy listlessly flicking through channels on the living room's TV, until she saw news reports of a "strange armored figure" that looked uncannily like Del. She smiled, glad to see that Del was getting into heroics after all, but, then, that report was broken by some breaking news, a building that had caught strangely on fire, with lots of people in it. Looking around for her coat, she heard Del's explanation, and, though raising an eyebrow, nodded, thinking of something just then and calling out to Del just before she left. "Apparently, there's a fire nearby with a lot of people. I thought I'd go see what I can do, though fire and I do not have the best relationship," Valancy grimaced a little at that, not liking uncontrollable fires that could too easily set her alight. "Anyway, do you want to come? I know you're not sure if you're one for heroics, but why not try it out. You're likely to be of more us than I will be, anyway," she reasoned, looking at Del, hoping that she would say yes.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:31 pm

The green cocoon that Evan was embedded in cracked open as he forced himself out, spraying green slime all over the floor as he flopped on the tile floor of his parents kitchen. Evan staggered to his feet and started wiping himself off. He felt weird. Good in fact. He hadn't felt this good in weeks. Upon catching himself in a reflection, he noted that his muscle density had increased dramatically, the paleness brought on by his cancer was gone. No dizzying headaches, no muscle soreness, no pain whatsoever. He had heard about the green cloud that was floating around the planet. He paid it no mind as it wasn't a concern to him. At least until he got swallowed by it. Then he caught sight of the couch where his parents's cocoons were lying. If... I hatched, then that means they have to, too... Right? He thought to himself. It was enough rationalization to put him at ease for a little while.

However, as the days turned into a week, and no sign that his parents were going to get out anytime soon, he began to worry. From what he could tell, he spent nearly a week inside his. But his parents were now starting to go on two weeks. He did find out about his powers after he broke free after accidentally destroying several pieces of silverware with simple finger motions. His strength had increased substantially. His father's old barbell he could casually lift with his fingers. When he got cocky and dropped it on his foot, no only did he barely feel it, but what little damage there was, healed in seconds, much to his amazement. He also noticed that he didn't use the bathroom a single time since he woke up from his cocoon, which he found strange. But as it reached exactly two weeks since the mist got him, he decided it was time for action.

He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to be doing, but could asking for help really be that difficult? Evan knew about the Inhumans, and never paid them any mind. They didn't bother him and he had no reason to care about their existence. Unfortunately it seemed they were responsible for what happened, and as a result he didn't really have much of a choice in the matter. Grabbing some going out clothes, a pair of jeans and a longsleeved shirt and went out. When he went outside, he decided to walk instead of drive. Walking turned to running. Fast running. He was passing people who were doing above the speed limit and this gave him a feeling of excitement. It felt good. His legs weren't burning, he wasn't even breathing, and felt like he could do it for as long as he needed to. When he came to a crosswalk, a speeding car decided that he wasn't going to stop while Evan was running. Off of reflexes he didn't even know he had, he jumped about ten feet into the air, smacked into a building and tumbled to the ground where several people stepped away.

He snickered as he stood back up. "Did anyone see that?! I didn't even know I could do that! I didn't even feel it either! Oh. Um. Excuse me. I've... Got to go." He said and kept running until he saw the massive city off of the coast, along with many, many tourists. He was nervous, going about this seemed simple on paper, but he had no idea who to actually ask for help. It wasn't like the queen was just going to pop in and say hi. So he joined with the next group of tourists and waited patiently to see the inside of the Inhuman city. And once they were, his nervousness only went up higher. Once the group got to the city, he found himself looking around at all of the strange looking people all going about their business. The group was greet by a rather young black haired woman.

"Hi!" She said in a very friendly tone. "Welcome to Attilan!"

"Ummm. Excuse me. I hate to interrupt. But I came here because... Ummm. I'm pretty sure I'm an Inhuman. I was definitely in a cocoon. And... I had cancer before then. And now it feels like it's gone. That and I'm a hell of a lot stronger than I used to be. Plus there's some other stuff, is there anyone I can talk to about this?" Evan asked.

While Evan talked with the woman. Several silent alarms had alerted Medusa to his presence. "They've never been so... Obvious before. They know about the detectors. Why would they think this would work?"

Syrixces
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixces » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Johnny Scene

Joined looked up, waking up suddenly, hearing the gun-shots coming from not too far away. Cocaine was smeared up and down his face, shirt, and over-coat, his glasses seemingly coated in the stuff. He looked over the pockets of his coat, noticing, begrudgingly, that not only was his wallet missing, but that the bitch had taken his sword too. Probably to o sell it at some pawn shop down on west-street. He stood up, cringing at the mix of vomit, cocaine and patron on the floor, and stretched, yawning through his hangover, not daunted whatsoever by the gun-shots, and shouts coming closer. He looked around the tiny Seattle motel room, shrugging, and pulled off his shirt, but leaving his overcoat on. This is what he got from cheap hookers. Just had to suck it up, and deal. He smiled, wiping his glasses clean, and stepped through the door.

And instantly teleported away, and rubber bullet flashing into the wall where he had one stood. He grinned, popping into existence right in front of a cop, raising a fist to punch the man. Then his stomach, flipped, doing what felt like several skate-board tricks inside of his intestines, forcing him to bend over. Looks like that patron-coke mix still hadn't completely left him. This was evident by the stream of puke sliming out onto the officer's shoes. Johnny looked up, coughing through a smile, and wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve, and smiled, waving at the cop.

"Sorry, Sir. Won't happen again. I swear."

He then popped away, appearing thirty feet behind the cop, in front of a squad car, as the officer's club flashed through the air. He smiled, waving back at the officer, and started quickly pedaling backward, the slime and mud of the street, slick against his bare feet, some of kicking back up, staining, his already filthy overcoat. Of course, in his drug-hazed, barely alive brain, he had completely forgotten about the squad car. Which he promptly tripped over, resulting in his impromptu-smashing of his own head. As well as his impromptu passing out. Jeez.

Which was how he woke up in a holding cell. He raised his head weakly, cursing under his breath, and did his best to ignore the smelly, tattooed, obese inmate he had spent a night, bunking with. Not that he was in such a beautiful state of being either. He walked forward, and knocked lightly against the cell bars, causing a guard to walk over.

"Oh good. You're up. You got a visitor. "

And with that, a massive, hulking, greyish silver being stepped up through the doorway of the unlocked cell, putting out a glowing hand, staring down, with red, unblinking eyes. Cyborg. The massive hero crouched down before Johnny, looking the drugged, half-drunk man in the eyes, and immediately rescinded his hand, noticing the stains, and the smell. His nose, after all, was still human. He cleared his voice, and began speaking;

Johnny Scene? You've got two options here. The first, is you stay where you are. The second, is registration. We'll train you, pay yo-

Cyborg was immediately interrupted, by the shout of Johnny, who's eyes went wide with the mention of money.

"I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT! I ACCEPT!"

Cyborg grabbed the man, grumbling about having to bleach his casing, and yelled something about bodysliding, as they were teleported. To the Justice League Watchtower. Johnny gasped, and ran to the nearest, circular space-port, looking down at the spinning Earth in delight.

"Coooooolllllllllll."

Πυρκαγιά / Pyrkagiá

The being known only as Πυρκαγιά, greek for Conflagration, or unholy inferno, floated silently above the modern city of Alexandria, his skin, cloaked, invisible to sight, and all other forms of identification. To the world beneath him, he was nothing. And he did not like this. He grinned, cackling lightly, his smoldering form, burning a hole in the air where he floated silently, rummaging through the minds of earthlings worldwide. Such pitiful creatures. Defined by their conflicts, emotions, desires. No thoughts, towards the true universal goal. Survival. Reproduction.

His species, had been nearly wiped out, eradicated from the universe, by none other than the hateful Oans, and their unnecessary quest for peace. Disgusting. Pyr shrugged, looking down at his burning hands, and sighed, heat expelling from his lungs, in a fiery breath. He knew of course, that certain earthlings would be aware of his prescence, he was after all, sifting through the species minds as a whole, but he frankly, did not care. They had enough troubles on their minds. This little, .... Civil War, as they called it. He opened his mind fully, learning instantly of the origin of this war, and the lines in the sand that had been drawn. So much potential conflict. So much potential death. He grinned, teeth crackling like embers, thinking of all the possibilities for his species. For him. He only had to pick a side.

He floated there, shutting his mind off to the world, and contemplated his choices. Finally, he reached a conclusion, and picked his destination. He snapped his fingers, a meaningless gesture, he could teleport without it, but he enjoyed the sensation anyway. He appeared instantly, in a flash of light, in the Anti-Registration head-quarters, the coordinates of which, he had pulled from the unwilling mind of a member. He looked around, seemingly unimpressed by his surroundings, and revealed his prescence, the Burning Martian, standing nine feet tall, an inferno within the Halls of Craig Thompson's base of operations.

He grinned, and opened his mind once more, calling out, directly to the mind of the Anti-parties infamous leader.

Hello Craig. I'd like to have a word with you, if you don't terribly mind. Just a quick chat about this little, Civil War of yours. And what I can do to help.
Last edited by Syrixces on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Guardian 4

Meanwhile, Malanot rex's Penthouse, New York

Rex approached a glass table, a flat monitor pad with a blinking red light continuously blinking in the darkness of his penthouse. Rex reached down and activated it, as it was activated, A Visual image of Black Mask came up. Rex straightened up, folding his hands behind his back he looked up at the holographic image. "Mr Sionis, what can I do for you?", Black Mask sat back "I wanted to know the Status on the Hero situation". Rex nodded "to be expected, as it happens, the seeds of their defeat are planted, and Guardian and Dark Knight will be dealt with in time". "Stop speaking in riddles Rex, answer me for christ sakes", Rex sighed, "very well. As of now, Dark Knight and Guardian are strongly opposed to each other, and their ensuing fight to the death will happen. When it does, either Dark Knight and Guardian both die, or dark Knight only does, because that burnout of a vigilante can't possibly survive".

Black Mask nodded, "and what about Guardian?", Rex snickered, "I have something much more.....Cemented in mind". Rex pressed a button on the flat Holographic pad, and behind him it displayed An image still of a large, gray creature, floating in a gray tank. "Let's just say he'll have our insurance policy waiting for him when he returns".

City Hall, Downtown San Andres

Cellina Mathers walked out of the City Hall, the dark night sky illuminating the feeling she had. Carrying her handbag, she stepped down the stone steps, into the sidewalk leading away from the City hall. The chilly air blew past her as she walked down the side street, she noticed bright lights shining from behind her. Turning her head she saw the Black SUV, with tinted windows slowly following her. 'Crap' she thought as she quickened her pace, as the SUV sped up slightly to maintain speed with her. Cellina turned right, attempting to make it to the bus station not far from where she was, however another Black SUV drove infront of her on a driveway blocking her. Out of the Black SUV behind her, 4 men in concealing clothing climbed out and made their way towards her, Cellina took out a Tazer, firing it and hitting one of the men. 2 of the men quickly grabbed her, Cellina fighting them as they forced her into the SUV, the tazed man tearing out the Tazer bolts and painfully climbing into the SUV, the 2 vehicles pulled away, leaving the scene quiet and abandoned.

A few Hours Later...

Connor Morales entered the top level of the San Andres City Hall, carrying his briefcase as he entered, he turned from the hall to Cellina's office, discretely opening the door. "Hey C, you in?" he peaked through the door, but she was nowhere to be found, Connor raised an eyebrow entering her office. Jonas came in behind Connor, not suprising him as he turned, "Hey Jonas, have you seen Cellina?", Jonas shook his head, "I was actually coming to look for her, she was staying late working on the Malanor Rex corruption case. Connor nodded as Jonas left, Connor walked over to Cellina's desk and sat down, logging into her computer, he remembered her login since she told him, he was the only one she trusted with her log in.

Connor waited until the Microsoft loading logo had disappeared, and his eyes widened as a single Text Document was opened up on the screen.

Connor sat there for a few seconds after reading, he promptly walked calmly to the window, opening it softly. as it was opened, he jetted out quickly, All that was seene was a flash of grey as Guardian switched out of his suit to his Guardian Uniform underneath, all the while speeding towards New York at a top speed. Guardian paid attention, even though his growing rage, and he knew who was waiting, he flew past the American Midwest, almost colliding midair with some flying Heroes, he flew an an incredibly fast but precise speed towards New York.

Guardian stopped midair, as he hovered above the high skyscraper, he looked down at none other than Rex Malanor. Guardian landed hard on the helicpter pad they were above, denting the metal and shaking the level they were on slightly. Guardian stood up and walked towards Rex, "It's over Malanor, give her up", Malanor Snickered "or what?". Guardian walked forward, concealing the bulk of his rage "I'm gonna bring you in without breaking you", but as he placed a hand on Rex' shoulder, Rex held up a small group of photos "Nuh - uh - uh" he dropped them, and Guardian looked down at them to see cellina in the photos, bruised, scratched and in fear. "we wouldn't want to end poor little cellina". Guardian took a knee while looking down at them he then looked up, eyes red with full blooded anger as he stared at Rex. "WHERE IS SHE?!?!".

Rex stepped back, "Woah Woah, easy now, if I dies, Cellina dies, and if you walk away from this, Cellina Dies", Guardian stood up, "what do you mean?". Rex pointed behind Guardian, "Use your Supervision to look Westwards, to Chicago". Guardian waited a moment, then looked backwards s he used his supervision, in Chicago, Dark Knight made a makeshift "Knightsignal" with a Police Spotlight, as he waited in A Large, Advanced set of Power Armor, looking upwards to the sky.. Guardian stared back at Rex, "You want me to fight him? Why?", Rex snickered, "it's all been part of my grand powder keg, Using your differing ideologies against each other, pushing Dark Knight to fight you with your 'Almighty justice', going to his City and threatening him, then using the memories of the detroit incident in where he lost loved ones to force him off the edge". Guardian put it together, then looked sternly down at Rex, "You manipulated us", Rex clapped "Oh look who finally gets it. Now, if you want to save your beloved cellina, bring me The head of Dark Knight". Guardian looked down, shaking his head, he turned and jetted off for Chicago, Rex smiling, he looked towards the erection where Guardian flew off to.

"fight Night, the Greatest Gladiator duel of The Year, Day vs Night, Gold vs Black, Knight vs Guardian", Rex turned and walked back to the roof entrance, just as Guardian neared Dark Knight in Chicago.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:37 pm

"What is he asking?" Medusa asked as she had the sound turned on. The man was asking to speak with anyone who could help him understand what's going on. She inferred that he underwent terrigenesis. And he claimed that both of his parents did as well, but they still haven't finished yet and he's afraid there might be something wrong. That was what she heard, but she didn't believe him. She believed Evan to be a member of the Inhuman tribe who referred to themselves as the Evolved. A group who used heavy genetic modifications to increase their already formidable power. They are master infiltrators thanks to their shape-shifting and are extremely deadly in close combat. Fortunately they mostly kept to themselves, and can be detected by those who knew what they were looking for. They never tried to infiltrate Attilan before, so why now? There was the chance the man was telling the truth, but she couldn't be too careful. "Bring him to me." She commanded to some underlings.

Evan kept stammering and tripping over his words. The group of tourists stared at him and made him even more nervous. "So-I-Erm..." He was about to continue trying to complete his thought when several guards came into the room, looking for him. They ushered the tourists to move along but insisted that Evan come with them. "Oh. Thank God. Sorry. I'm just kind of antsy at the moment."

"Come with us." One of them insisted and Evan followed. They were very careful to stay well out of arm's reach. They were all too aware of how deadly an Evolved could be in close combat. Fast. Strong. Usually with blades that dwarf the largest sword, but could be swung with tornado like speed. Fortunately for them, Evan seemed to be more than willing to cooperate, which gave them some hope that Evan really was telling the truth. They lead him to the Queen's throne room where she sat. She motioned for them to leave while she interrogated Evan.

"Tell me why you're here." She insisted.

"Okay. I'm going to open with saying two things. I'm freaked the hell out. And I didn't think I'd be meeting the Queen." He said and laughed a bit nervously. "I'm not... In any trouble am I? I'm sorry, I'm not sure if there's a certain protocol for this sort of thing, or what. The news said that you guys were trying your best to help everyone effect by the cloud. And I was effected by it. It... Okay. I don't know how to put it. I had cancer. The bad terminal no cure for, cancer. Doctors all said I was a few months away from dying. Got caught in the cloud. Cancer kicked the bucket. And I got super strength. My parents were taking care of me at the time, and they got caught in it too. They've been cocooned for like two weeks now and I'm starting to get concerned. I was in it for a week and I was out. I waited to see if they'd pop out, they didn't. I came here to see if you could help me. Or anyone really."

"I see. I assume you worked for your living before you started manifesting cancer. What did you do?"

"I was an accountant for LexCorp. Paid well. Was easy enough work. Great benefits. I quit about a month ago when the doctors said I had 6 weeks at best. Wanted to spend my remaining time with my loved ones. Then... This." After he explained it, Medusa wanted to see if he was telling the truth.

"We will recover your parents. Give me the location of your home and I will send some people out to retrieve them." Evan complied and gave her his address and true to her word, she sent out a few people to see if he really was telling the truth. "They should return in less than half an hour." If Evan was indeed telling the truth, then she would explain about the Evolved and recruit him. If he wasn't she was prepared to kill him. Evan was quiet as the team went out to search for his home.

The recovery team made it to Evan's home and fortunately, the door was unlocked. At first glance it seemed like Evan was being completely honest. There were two cocoons just like he said. "He was telling the truth Your Majesty. We'll be back in just a few minutes." And just as they were about to load up the cocoons, several windows shattered as several troopers jumped through them. "It's an ambush!" That was all Medusa needed to hear.

"Liar!" She hissed coiling her hair around Evan's limbs and neck in an attempt to strangle him. "You detestable monsters are all the same! I extend my hand out in kindness and you return me with death?!"

"Jesus Christ, lady! What the hell?! Let me go! I don't know what you're yelling about!"

"The trap you so cleverly laid out!"

"Trap?! What trap?! Wait. Oh SHIT!" He certainly didn't plan a trap. But if there was one at his home, that meant his parents were in danger. Out of fear and instinct his body shifted his arms into a vicious pair of claws. "What the fuck..." He quickly swung them and sliced Medusa's hair, freeing himself. "I don't know what you're on you crazy bitch! But I have to go save my parents!" Medusa tried to grab him before he got away, but there was no stopping him. He was moving fast even by her standards. She followed as fast as she could, but when she got outside, Evan made a massive leap from Attilan, to across the bay and back into the city. She'd be impressed if she wasn't under the impression that Evan lied to her. Meanwhile Evan himself was full on sprinting at such a speed that his feet tore the grass and cracked the concrete that he was running on. "I really fucking hate this city..."

Siliarba
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Siliarba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:54 am

A Crystal Storm

Part 1:

Grace and Deception

The Empress Va'Hari
Venef

Every day I sit and think, entire days I sit and think, weeks I sit and think. And it has given birth to many troubling thoughts. I do not yet control a percentage of the galaxy and while I don't feel like even a percentage of my power is being taxed it grows exponentially. It will take millennia before that exponential growth will reach a point where it becomes tiring but the growth of my domain is linear at best. Most likely the speed of which it grows will even slow down as these are still among the easier parts to claim, and the further I reach, the less I can reach out with. I would be a fool to wait for this event to happen, and for that reason me and my Maw, a being who is an expert on energy in all its aspects, searched for a way to conserve my energy wile maintaining the same level of growth.

My current way of control was magically binding every mind to my will, I have hundreds of millions minds bound to my will in this way. I have direct control meaning there is no chance for them to disobey and no chance for things to go wrong as I can sense it all. The downside is this is a constant drain of my powers, currently it is barely felt, but it will be to much before the universe and the Second Empire are one and the same. The solution we found was not perfect, if I lost control I would not notice it instantly, but that simply brings a worst case of having to re-conquer an already conquered world. The upside is that I only had to use energy in it's creation and it would spread on its own, and force the infested to follow my will. A crystal infused with so much magic I actually felt drained when I created it, a sensation I had forgotten since I was a child. It would not link any mind to my will, but it would force the imprint of my will, which I had magically infused in to the crystal, to be followed by all those infected

The crystals had a secondary effect, it spreads on it's own so it allowed me to refocus my attention on trivial matters, but months have passed and I begin to wonder if sending the Fangs to Earth was a premature gamble. Since they left the empire's growth speed has been stumped by 73.9% waiting before the crystals had proven what they could do was perhaps the better plan. Regardless even a reduction of such a high percentage is in the end irrelevant, growth speed is and never has been a factor in my goal. Everyone will submit that's just a matter of time, and I have no limit of time. Add to that the fact that the crystals only have had a month to grow outside of a controlled test it was to early to call this a failure. There is no point in worrying when right now nothing has truly changed yet. Besides sending out the fangs seems to be getting some results.

It has only been a short time and Luna already seems to be making progress, even if she is the greatest wild card of the fangs she is also the most reliable in terms of these missions. Drop is to gentle and to forgetful, nor does she fully comprehend what it is that I am looking for. Jylt is the most loyal of my fangs and the most trustworthy in general, but he does not have a mind to handle these kinds of missions. Luna takes joy in doing these missions, usually in the most violent way she can imagine but she has always completed them. They have found why this planet attracts so much attention, it is rather fun really. It attracts so much attention because it has so much attention attracted to it. I couldn't help but show a small smile at that thought, it was unusual, usually I spend my days without motion as all I do is focus on what needs to be done.

But this Earth has gained my attention, it is a breeding spot for super powers, every sort can be found there, small ones, major ones, physical, energy, magical, any you can imagine and of every level. Strong enough to gain the attention of stronger beings or groups like the lantern corps whom I have recently met myself. Their attention has gotten the attention of others, which got the attention of others which eventually lead to me giving it my attention. As stated, it attracts attention because so much attention has been attracted to it. A planet of individuals with superpowers is a rare thing, usually an entire planet has similar powers, so similar they aren't considered a power at all but simply something everyone else has. Earth is a rulebreaker in this galaxy, it will follow my rules eventually.

What worries me more at this time is the fact that green lanterns are rather prominent on that planet, not only that Luna is practically flirting with one just because she enjoys being on whatever edge she can find. Half the time I believe she does things just to get punished. Regardless, problems for the future that can not be solved now or may never happen while there is still a problem for the future that needs to be researched. The crystals, time to bring back my expert on the matter. I walked up from my throne and went to the summoning room, with a small magical incantation I called the Maw from his hiding place in front of me.

"My Empress, how may I serve?" Of the fangs Jylt is the most loyal but of all my subjects it's my Maw, Xyxqrizlt, that has a loyalty beyond compare. Mainly because of his addictive nature rather than a common goal but how the loyalty came was of little matter to me as long as it was absolute. "I need an update regarding the crystals, it's been over a month, I have more time but I wish to know the results so far. It makes me uneasy that I can't feel the minds that are affected." Xyxqrizlt bowed and responded "The project is going better than expected me Empress, wile the infection begins slow it is because it first must learn what it must do. Every species is different, works different, so a different change is required. You can not influence every brain the same way. In general the concept is the same for an entire species but even then there are many differences, adult, child, elderly, man, woman, and that's just the start. So whenever the crystal encounters a new life form, it begins to learn about it, lying dormant in the system as small as vapor making it invisible and untraceable. Once it has learned it adapts and begins its process to take over."

Xyxqrizlt began to pace, left and right, he could never sit still, to much energy, "The first time it does so very slowly, it has the information but it still treads carefully as it is still new territory. It only does limited changes at first, molding the creature to have an inherent need to follow the rules of the society it is in, whatever they are.And once that has successfully worked this process duplicates itself until it has infected all on the planet. Then begins the last step, adapting every single infected to not follow the rules of their society, but follow the directions of your will. The first planets that the crystals reached has only reached the step to adjusting them to their own society which is going at an incredible speed once they mapped the entire workings of the species living there. The crystal works as one big entity which in turn works as an extension of you my Empress. It is alive and knows how to adapt, it can learn yet has no desires besides following your programming."

He was so proud of this, perhaps because this is his chance to please me, hoping for the amount of energy as a reward only a being of my level can supply. "People are not able to trace that they are infected, it is what the crystal is best at, moving so slowly it is unnoticeable and only moving in great speed when it has reached everyone so even if it would be detected at that point, everyone would already have submitted. And then there's an added bonus, it has begun to attach itself to the hulls of ships, it knows just enough to spread between planets by ways of hitchhiking. It begins slow, but it will spread exponentially until it can spread no further all on its own energy." Xyxqrizlt was positively glowing, rather literally with him being the energy based creature he is. "Well done, if it successfully goes through the last phase as you say then you'll have deserved a reward."

"thank you! Thank you Empress! I shall then take my leave and update you on the crystals their status. One more thing my Empress, the more saturated a person becomes with the crystal, the greater the chance there is that symptoms will start showing, this should only happen after or during the final phase however at which point it shouldn't matter any longer. The symptoms I'm expecting is glowing eyes and cracks in the skin with the same glow, maybe in the final stages a crystal growing on the skin of the body. Nothing lethal or dangerous, and as you requested, they will be left with enough free will at all time to still be individuals and not just a slave army."

"Make sure that those symptoms don't become troublesome or I will deem the project a failure." Before he could respond again I teleported him away, there was no reason to listen to anything further he had to say, I expect things to go flawlessly, but having him on edge can't hurt right now, it will only guarantee a good outcome, he wouldn't dare fail me after all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 am

Rebecca Carter

Siliarba wrote:Lysia
(Takes place right before Killswitch left to fight Xander.)

"I'll work with you, Mad Max, even if it leaves a bad taste for me. You fulfilled my terms so i'll fulfill yours. And don't worry about the bad taste, it just hurts my pride that a man bested my strongest attack, and you can't help the fact that you're a man." I walked away from the office, the nuance of saying I would work with him and not for him together with my second statement was enough to show exactly how strong our bond is. All that's keeping it together is our words and our pride. That alone is strong enough to keep it standing for a long time as we're both people who value honor and pride, but it was important to mention that that was all that would keep it intact.

As I walked out I was ready to head back to the tower when I heard a woman cry out in rage "I hope he kills you!" and walk past the building I was at. She ahd no direction that was clear, all that was forcing her to walk was anger and rage, she ahd no direction and if she had her senses she would realise that. As she walked past I noticed her facial features resembled someone I know, this woman was related to the one who was sent to assassinate me. I grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to stop in her tracks, she'd probably reply angrely but I can take whatever angre she is holding "Hold sister, when blinded with rage you are your own enemy. If you're angry at something you can change then cast off your angre and change it. If you're angry at what you can not change either accept it or train to beat it. And if you have no way of training then follow me."

To prevent her from leaving I grabbed her shoulder with a firm grip, not strong enough to harm her but with enough strength that she could not move until I would let go.

In the middle of my tantrum a tall woman with flowing hair and ancient looking armor which partially reminded me of Wonder Woman. She began rattling off on something about anger and pulling me away. At first I struggled to break her hold, not really a fan of being manhandled. It became apparent however that escaping was just not an option. Finally relenting I inquired as to where she was taking me. "Where are we going?" I whined as she answered while still leading me like a pup on a leash. "Somewhere we can speak freely." Conceding defeat I trailed behind her until we finally emerged on a wide balcony. A vantage point on Cathedral Terra that allowed us to see the entire capital city it seemed. High enough too look like I could touch the clouds. The view alone almost seemed to calm me, until I realized that I was just kidnapped...

again.

Sighing deeply as I closed my eyes I collected myself as the woman introduced herself. "I am called Lysia, an Amazon. I have been in Madworld for some time. Where while I struggled to aid the refugees, I met a man. One skilled. Determined. And...troubled" I huffed as I tried to blow her off with sarcasm.

"Congratulations, want some dating advice? Don't." She did not seem to pick up on the sarcasm. "You misunderstand. The man doesn't mean anything to me. However, I suspect he means much to you." It was clear as to what she was driving at.

"So, you met that asshole too huh? Suppose he tried to kill you?" The woman answered in a deadpan tone.

"Yes."

"Oh..." I breathed.

"Well, you caught me. That assassin who just left is my brother. The worst part is...if you would believe it. He actually isn't an asshole. That's what makes the way he lives his life so damn frustrating. If he was simply the ass his job makes him out to be, I would have forgotten him years ago. He could be more...he is more." I just found myself venting to this strange woman as I needed someone to talk to right now.

"Do you know what it's like Lysia? To watch someone you love...someone you know loves you to just walk down a path of self destruction? Feeling helpless to stop him? That if he continues down that road it could kill him, but at the same time knowing if you try to save him he could end up hating you?" I began to choke as tears created waterfalls upon my face. My knuckles turning white as I clutched the rails on the balcony. Then, slowly turning toward Lysia.

"Or you ending up hating him?" My cheeks were now flush red as I desperately reached out to the Amazon.

"What...can I...do?"
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 am

New Rnclave wrote:Tomia: IJ Timeline

Everywhere hurt, and every step was an entirely new battle. Her Uncle Oniyo, which she had only recently learned of, was far above her in almost every regard, and still berated her for being slow by lowering his own power to her level. It was nigh impossible to land a blow most of the time, and when she did manage to slip through his guard, it was usually by sheer boredom on the older Saiyans part.

But now as she slowly limped through the forest, towards her training partners, she felt a sense of foreboding enter her.

'Lucien was with Dad earlier today, and three others. Where did that other power even come-

Before she could finish her thoughts, she noticed another being hanging around where Lucien was. She could almost guarantee the other figure was Master Frank, but she couldn't be or sure yet.

Energy sensing was still a new skill to her.

The air shifted around her as she took to the sky, her eyes firmly locked forward. Lucien didn't look very happy, he almost looked... nervous actually. Whatever had occurred between today certainly hadn't been good by any stretch she could assume.

" Hey Lucien, Master Frank!" Tomia cut in, waves of force rolling off her as she stopped in the sky.

Prince Lucien

Almost immediately after Frank finished his sentence with "...you can probably go there to train alone", Tomia's energy signature appeared on my imaginary ki sensing radar, which was followed with my sparring partner's voice reaching my ears. Here she is - above us, in the sky. I didn't say anything at first, only waved my hand, while Frank commented with:

"You know, when I said 'soon enough', I did not mean 'immediately', but hey, I appreciate the discipline."

I quickly flew up to reach the same height as the flying Tomia. She definitely doesn't look like she's in her best condition - maybe something happened to her while I was busy with the other person named Tomia. Perhaps explanations are in order.

"You missed quite a day, Tomia..." I spoke.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Templar High Council » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:39 am

Charmera wrote:
The Templar High Council wrote:Little Sister
Leslie Strauss|Denver, Colorado

There Leslie sat, in her family's living room, watching TV with her mom. "Leslie, you're going to love Addison." Her (step-)mother Josephine said to her. "She's gonna be your new little sister, so be sure to be nice when she shows up with Daddy."

"OK Mommy," Leslie replied, happily watching cartoons on the television. Her parents had told her a few times for the past two weeks that she might be getting a new sister, and today was finally the day she would get to meet her. She was quite excited, Leslie never had a sister before, and this one wouldn't ever be a baby, just a big girl! Well, bigger than babies, at least. But not as big as Leslie was. During her wayward train of thought, the cartoon had gone to commercial. Leslie was annoyed that the show was being delayed by paid sponsors, and mumbled something to the effect of:

"There shouldn't be so many commercials... The cartoon should be back now..."

All of a sudden, the current commercial ended in the midst of the "Call now!" The television flashed back to the cartoon show Leslie was watching, and she smiled back at the screen with glee. "When there's trouble you know who to call..."

When suddenly, there was a knock at the front door.

Addison frowned as she looked ahead. Staring at the window of the car that had carried her from the adoption center to her "new home". She sighed as she turned to look that the house she would be staying in for and indeterminate amount of time. She sighed. Annoyed.

"Come on. You'll have a big sister. She's near your age so you can play together." Spoke the social worker Mandy, who happened to have a cousin who worked in the JQ towers.

"Someone to boss me around and pull my hair. Wonderful. I go from superheroes to this..." She bemoaned. "You don't think Fury will take me back?"

There was a pause. Addison did not need to see Mandy's face to know the answer.

"Never mind. Let's get this over and done with..." She muttered. Addison was still grumpy after being searched for explosives when she left the helicarrier. Turns out shield metal detectors could sense dynamite.

"Who knows? They may just kick me out before I get past the front door... Wouldn't be the shortest adoption I've had." Remarked Addison. She then knocked on the door.

Stephanie opened the door, expecting to see her husband. She was quite surprised at the sight of a woman in a suit in place of Bryan Strauss.

"Oh, are you from the adoption center?" Steph asked, looking down to little Addison. "Hi Addison! I'm your new mommy, Stephanie. Leslie is inside watching TV, go say hi to her." Steph ushered Addison inside, and invited Mandy as well. "Come in, if you'd like. Is there any more paperwork to fill out?"

Finland SSR wrote:
Maria,

When you land in Denver, make sure to contact one of my employees, who should be waiting for you in the airport - he will drive you to the industrial convention. The number is 861155012. Have a nice day!

Sincerely, Dad

In the meantime, Bryan was dressed well in a suit while idling outside the Denver airport. He stood beside a limousine, his limousine technically. Bryan worked as a chauffeur for people who didn't want to drive themselves places, but wouldn't be caught dead in a taxi. Today, he was hired to drive the daughter of a "Russian oil magnate," as he asked to be referred to jokingly, to wherever she needed to be. The driver wasn't privy to these details until he needed to be, which was a real bitch when it came to planning travel time.

Bryan stared longingly at his cell. He was supposed to be home right now to greet his new adopted daughter, but work was keeping him out until later tonight. Stephanie would have some choice words to share with him, but for the time being he had a job to do.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:26 am

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:---

Black Sun scratched her head a little when Conundrum asked if she knew what the invaders were supposed to look like, before speaking. "Umm, no, the woman didn't say, but I assume that if someone doesn't look like the people from here, you know, big claws and tails and stuff like that, then they're probably the invaders. Besides, if they're flying around and exploding things and killing people, they can't really be that hard to find, right?" She pointed out, shrugging. Right around then, she noticed Prototype looking rather focused on something else, and as he stared somewhere, she looked in the same direction, detecting threat levels of a few units. Raising an eyebrow, she listened to Prototype and waited, somewhat surprised to hear a voice behind her all of the sudden, but turning around nonetheless and observing the five creatures that appeared there. Simply glancing at them, it was painfully obvious to her that not a single one of them was a native: among a myriad other physiological differences, none of them had claws and only two had tails, tails which were different from the Hadrians' anyway.

Without really saying anything, Black Sun listened to the alien who seemed to be in the lead talk to Prototype and introduce his team, all while observing them curiously. When the turn came for her to introduce herself, however, she gave Conundrum and Prototype an annoyed glance. "What, he introduces his buddies but you two can't do the same for me?" She said, puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms. Looking back at Gelus, however, she spoke. "Hi. I'm Black Sun." She said cheerfully, before pausing for a bit and deciding to ask the obvious. "Are you the people who have been blowing up stuff around here?"
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:---

Cora merely gave a grim smile as Marybeth's words, noticing that Jamie somehow managed to escape arrest, as she was not being forced into the police car along with her and Marybeth. This made Cora feel a little better at least. She had brought Jamie into this, and didn't feel like the mutant should be punished for it. Cora was silent as they were driven to the police station, ignoring the questions of the officers in the front of the car. After a little while of a drive the car stopped outside a local police station. It was a small place, much different than the NYPD buildings. They were then led inside the building, small crowds were gathered around staring at them.

Cora ignored the staring the best she could, but it made her feel like a freak. She was glad once they were finally inside and a police officer approached them. "Alright, we're going to need your names, fingerprint scan, and mug shots. But first, we'd like to talk to you about what exactly went on over there." The officer said. Cora merely shrugged, "Fine, if you want to talk then we can, I don't regret what we did and won't hide from it."

Charmera wrote:---

Sam smiled at Hannah's reaction to what her training would be. It did indeed seem like it would be very interesting. Sam was surprised however when Kano brought up DeeDee. Her explanation made some sense Sam supposed, but it still seemed a bit creepy. "Well, it would be nice to see DeeDee again and she'd be useful for training. So... You say you know DeeDee? Have you talked to her about our training?" Sam asked with a mix of shyness and slyness. Her motive was to try to find out what DeeDee might have said about her in private.

The Starlight wrote:---

Roy listened to Elena's feedback, realizing his attack had not been very difficult for her to respond to. He noted what she said about the tree line and re-examined his surrondings before attacking once more. He darted at top speed for the tree line before turning towards Elena, closing his fists together and using a hammer like strike, once he landed he attempted a leg sweep against Elena, before finally concentrating a ball of dark energy around his fist before striking at Elena's stomach.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:09 am

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:-snip-

Gelus laughed a little. "Is it really that obvious? Yes my dear it was us." He said simply. Prototype glared. "Why?" He asked them, his voice tense. The Arcosian who was identified as Cier chuckled a bit. "Oh come now! Surely you don't expect us to give you all of the answers?" He inquired, his voice scratchy. Prototype gave a small huff of annoyance, then clenched his fists. "If you want to continue standing, then yes." He said. Cier laughed again. "Ooh! Look at him Glace! He's got nerve!" He addressed the Arcosian beside him. Glace nodded. "Yes. Yes he does. I hate nerve." He replied, his voice much smoother than Cier's.

Conundrum looked concerned and looked at Prototype, silently urging the android to stop tormenting the group. He didn't listen. Energy surrounded Prototype, and he stared at the two Arcosians, his face disturbingly calm. "Last chance." He said. Gelus looked intrigued, and then a look of realization struck him. "Ahh! That's why I can't sense your power! You're a synthetic aren't you?" He asked Prototype, to which he nodded. Gelus then pulled up the sleeve of his uniform, and pulled a flap of his blue skin back, revealing mechanical parts underneath. "Hmm... A small world. I'm a synthetic as well." Gelus continued, earning a curious look from Conundrum.

"Whatever. I just want to know why you're here." Prototype said. Gelus sighed, allowing the flap of skin to cover the spot again. "Fine. So you want to know why we're here? Well I'm sorry to say that that is for us to know and you to find out." He said. He then turned to Glace and Cier. "But anyway. Boys?" The two Arcosians looked at him. "Yes sir?" They both asked at once. Gelus grinned. "Show these three why they should be going now." He ordered, which caused Glace to nod, and Cier to smile. Then both of them dashed at Prototype, striking him in the chest with their feet, which sent the Android flying backward.

The two Arcosians followed up the kick with a blast of energy from their hands, causing a large crater to form where Prototype was. "Prototype!" Conundrum screamed, thinking that the Android was dead. A tap on his shoulder and a questioning "What?" put his fears to rest as he saw Prototype looking at him. The Arcosians were shocked to see him standing there. "What?!" Cier asked in disbelief. Prototype smiled. "My turn." He said, then he flew forward and clocked Cier right in the jaw, following that up with a kick to Glace's midsection.

The Arcosians regrouped after being hit, and then they both dashed at Prototype, attacking him from both sides. The Android blocked each punch and kick that was thrown at him at lightning speed, however he was looking stressed. "I could use some help?" He asked Black Sun without looking at her.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse