NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Laurvier
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Prolieum wrote:Snip

I kind of like the idea behind it, but going after the second-best protected planet in the galaxy is not the way to play such a faction. Kuat could smack down the Coruscant defense fleet if it wanted to.[/quote]

Eh, I say its a little too off-tangent. I'm not interested.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The V O I D wrote:So who'd like to interact with Lady Arctura? I'm thinking about having her call someone via holocomms and ask if they need reinforcements.

Jurius is still in negotiations, so that would be uneccessary, Zeres is of a lower rank than her, and also not known to any of the Sith, so a no-go. Shimera could answer one, but is unconcious at the moment, which leaves Payne, an apprentice, or Sevrean, currently in a lightsaber duel. I guess you could call a Jedi?

I am unsure of why Lady Arctura would call a Jedi... also, I don't think she'd contact a crimelord, either...

Hm... I'm trying to figure this out.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The V O I D wrote:So who'd like to interact with Lady Arctura? I'm thinking about having her call someone via holocomms and ask if they need reinforcements.

Jurius is still in negotiations, so that would be uneccessary, Zeres is of a lower rank than her, and also not known to any of the Sith, so a no-go. Shimera could answer one, but is unconcious at the moment, which leaves Payne, an apprentice, or Saevan, currently in a lightsaber duel. I guess you could call a Jedi?

You could also have her contact Saevan and not get through, or have an in-combat call, or contact Shimera, and have either Adler or Payne pick it up.

Yeah, Saevan is fighting. Charia, Imperial Intelligence isn't.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Laurvier wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Jurius is still in negotiations, so that would be uneccessary, Zeres is of a lower rank than her, and also not known to any of the Sith, so a no-go. Shimera could answer one, but is unconcious at the moment, which leaves Payne, an apprentice, or Saevan, currently in a lightsaber duel. I guess you could call a Jedi?

You could also have her contact Saevan and not get through, or have an in-combat call, or contact Shimera, and have either Adler or Payne pick it up.

Perhaps I call the Imperial Intelligence agent and ask if reinforcements is needed at whatever planet?

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:23 pm

Contact my Crimelord character Arkius
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:25 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Laurvier wrote:

Perhaps I call the Imperial Intelligence agent and ask if reinforcements is needed at whatever planet?

She's actually on Coruscant. Given the situation (Coruscant has fallen and Imperial forces dominate the planet), I don't think reinforcements are necessary at all. But due to Arctura's unique abilities, her help could come useful in tracking down Jedi there.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Laurvier wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

She's actually on Coruscant. Given the situation (Coruscant has fallen and Imperial forces dominate the planet), I don't think reinforcements are necessary at all. But due to Arctura's unique abilities, her help could come useful in tracking down Jedi there.

So perhaps Arctura asks for a report on the Jedi situation, doesn't like the answer (even if it is an answer indicating success), and decides to come to Coruscant herself to help hunt the Jedi?

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:29 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Laurvier wrote:

So perhaps Arctura asks for a report on the Jedi situation, doesn't like the answer (even if it is an answer indicating success), and decides to come to Coruscant herself to help hunt the Jedi?

A solid plan I would say.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:30 pm

I still think my Crimelord is the best option he has connections on both sides
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Laurvier wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Alright, I'll get a post up shortly. You RP as Charia, right?

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:30 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:

Contact my Crimelord character Arkius

Why would she know his frequency?
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:32 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Laurvier wrote:

Alright, I'll get a post up shortly. You RP as Charia, right?

Charia and Saevan.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:32 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Jurius is still in negotiations, so that would be uneccessary, Zeres is of a lower rank than her, and also not known to any of the Sith, so a no-go. Shimera could answer one, but is unconcious at the moment, which leaves Payne, an apprentice, or Sevrean, currently in a lightsaber duel. I guess you could call a Jedi?

I am unsure of why Lady Arctura would call a Jedi... also, I don't think she'd contact a crimelord, either...

Hm... I'm trying to figure this out.

Also Void said this that their character probably wouldn't contact a crimelord

Edit: Sorry if my post is crap. I just got up and a little groggy
Last edited by Kyraina on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote: Contact my Crimelord character Arkius

Why would she know his frequency?

Oh yeah right forgot he's a Crimelord and they aren't easy to contact

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Posted. How does it look? I tried to realistically portray the cold, unfeeling nature and yet deeply enraged/possibly-traumatized nature of Salene. I also tried to make her seem a bit detached/sociopathic/psychopathic, thinking of her kills as hunts and her victims as prey, and giving the darkness within her - the natural dark side within her - a sort of character of its own in a way, despite the fact it's simply an embodiment of her rage/coldness/possible-maybe-trauma.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:51 pm

The V O I D wrote:Posted. How does it look? I tried to realistically portray the cold, unfeeling nature and yet deeply enraged/possibly-traumatized nature of Salene. I also tried to make her seem a bit detached/sociopathic/psychopathic, thinking of her kills as hunts and her victims as prey, and giving the darkness within her - the natural dark side within her - a sort of character of its own in a way, despite the fact it's simply an embodiment of her rage/coldness/possible-maybe-trauma.

Good stuff. Typical Sith. She's actually somewhat similar to Saevan in thinking. Although he thinks of his kills more as straight up battles and doesn't like hunting (that's what Charia is for). I'll reply soon.
Last edited by Laurvier on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:54 pm

The V O I D wrote:Posted. How does it look? I tried to realistically portray the cold, unfeeling nature and yet deeply enraged/possibly-traumatized nature of Salene. I also tried to make her seem a bit detached/sociopathic/psychopathic, thinking of her kills as hunts and her victims as prey, and giving the darkness within her - the natural dark side within her - a sort of character of its own in a way, despite the fact it's simply an embodiment of her rage/coldness/possible-maybe-trauma.

I rather liked it. I did not really get a traumatized vibe, but the hot/cold distinction was very well played out.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Laurvier wrote:

Good stuff. Typical Sith. She's actually somewhat similar to Saevan in thinking. Although he thinks of his kills more as straight up battles and doesn't like hunting (that's what Charia is for). I'll reply soon.

Yeah. I feel like only Saevan would be able to "empathize" with Arctura, but even then she probably maybe wouldn't reciprocate such "empathy."

Prolieum wrote:

I rather liked it. I did not really get a traumatized vibe, but the hot/cold distinction was very well played out.

Thanks. I tried to hint at some form of trauma in her past because the "cold makes her feel safe." But maybe it was too subtle.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 pm

It's good to See you again The V O I D after that Firefly RP we were in Died out

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Kyraina wrote:It's good to See you again The V O I D after that Firefly RP we were in Died out

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere.

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Yeah. I feel like only Saevan would be able to "empathize" with Arctura, but even then she probably maybe wouldn't reciprocate such "empathy."

He'd see her as competition for kills and Saevan is always out to prove he is the best. They can work together but there'll be a lot of friction. I edited in Charia's response to my last post.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:58 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Kyraina wrote:It's good to See you again The V O I D after that Firefly RP we were in Died out

I knew I recognized your name from somewhere.

Yup. I had to do a double take on your name as well, so i decided to look through some of my more recent RPs and found your name in the Firefly RP

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Laurvier wrote:

He'd see her as competition for kills and Saevan is always out to prove he is the best. They can work together but there'll be a lot of friction. I edited in Charia's response to my last post.

A'ight. Will respond shortly.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm feeling as though my Jedi character has no emotion what would be a good nature for hi lie personality what drives him

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:02 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:I'm feeling as though my Jedi character has no emotion what would be a good nature for hi lie personality what drives him

That's kind of what Jedi strive for. See the first line of the Jedi Code.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse