NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Fall Of Coruscant (OOC/Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 pm

Spindle wrote:Would it be okay if Bella went after Shae Vizla for her part in the Sack of Coruscant?

OK? Yes. Keep in mind though, that she left straight away after the fight, was helmeted throughout the fight, and only killed a handful of Temple Security-it would be difficult for someone to know she was a part of it, let alone find her. You have maybe a handful of surviving Security forces or Jedi who saw a Mandalorian, possibly female, and that is essentially it, unless you have a spy in Malgus's inner circle, which seems highly unlikely.

EDIT: If you do really want to do it, the most realistic way would have to be getting to the Temple itself, and finding any surviving security footage.
Last edited by Prolieum on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Laurvier
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:02 pm

I would advise against it for OOC reasons. Killing/going after NPCs is one thing when done for character development, done quickly or in certain circumstances when interacting with other players. But to make a whole plotline about it or even sideplot is going to end up with you RPing by yourself which kind of defeats the purpose of RP. Unless you team up with somebody to do it or something like that.

EDIT: There are a number of player characters including my own involved with the Sack of Coruscant.
Last edited by Laurvier on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Spindle wrote:Shira was waiting for her, his dark eyes serious. He returned her flashed smile, although there was little heart behind his teeth as he started up the car.

Um...
Last edited by Prolieum on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Prolieum wrote:
Spindle wrote:Shira was waiting for her, his dark eyes serious. He returned her flashed smile, although there was little heart behind his teeth as he started up the car.

Um...

SPEEDER!

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Prolieum wrote:

Um...

Aircar, speedercar, thing. It's a thing which families buy to get from A to B without having to walk. Whether it flies, drives or drills is fairly irrelevant.

Anyway, 'll drop the Shae plotline. Now I've actually got to think up something overnight...well, I'll see what's going on when I wake up. Night, all!
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:08 pm

I figure we ought to let Winterborne post before going for round 2, make sure everyone gets an intro bit.

Spindle wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
Um...

Aircar, speedercar, thing. It's a thing which families buy to get from A to B without having to walk. Whether it flies, drives or drills is fairly irrelevant.

Anyway, 'll drop the Shae plotline. Now I've actually got to think up something overnight...well, I'll see what's going on when I wake up. Night, all!

My Nitpicker and Warsman natures combining can be a dangerous thing...
Last edited by Prolieum on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:37 pm

So just wondering is there a thing against one of your characters owning a rancor
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:So just wondering is there a thing against one of your characters owning a rancor

Jokes jokes kidding bout that
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:53 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:So just wondering is there a thing against one of your characters owning a rancor

Actually...No. Go for it.

On a side note-I rather want to write up more detailed combat profiles for my guys, but I have a feeling people will just use them to kill of my characters. Thoughts?
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Make it detailed but not to revealing

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:15 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:Make it detailed but not to revealing

Not quite sure how to do that. Sort of seems that the two have to go together.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Make it detailed but not to revealing

Not quite sure how to do that. Sort of seems that the two have to go together.

What I mean is have it detailed , look detailed have plenty of Infomation butt avoid the most vital detail, make it look good they won't notice a piece of info missing

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:47 pm

So what is the OP/GM ratio going to be like in this thread?
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:21 pm

Prolieum wrote:So what is the OP/GM ratio going to be like in this thread?

What u mean ?

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:31 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
Prolieum wrote:So what is the OP/GM ratio going to be like in this thread?

What u mean ?

Level of control of the storyline by the OP and/or Co-Ops. For a pure OP, the thread is started, then nothing else, no influence on how anything plays out. A pure GM gives the players everything about the world, and they just react to it. Some kind of hybrid could range from the OP-heavy bit where it is free reign, but the OP makes "events" for people to relate to, to the more GM-heavy bit where consequences of actions are OP-determined, even if those actions are taken freely. It is a whole scale.
Male.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Prolieum wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:What u mean ?

Level of control of the storyline by the OP and/or Co-Ops. For a pure OP, the thread is started, then nothing else, no influence on how anything plays out. A pure GM gives the players everything about the world, and they just react to it. Some kind of hybrid could range from the OP-heavy bit where it is free reign, but the OP makes "events" for people to relate to, to the more GM-heavy bit where consequences of actions are OP-determined, even if those actions are taken freely. It is a whole scale.

To be serious I'm not entirely sure

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:48 pm

The Imperium Empires wrote:
Prolieum wrote:

To be serious I'm not entirely sure

II'm hashing that out with my co-ops
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Working on a post and characters list

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:06 am

Character Name: AKA Charia
Class: Imperial Intelligence Ciper Agent
Height: 5'10"
Race/Species: Chiss
Appearance: Black Hair cropped short, Blue Skin, Red Eyes, Athletic Build, Pretty
Home world: Arkania
Personality: Serious, Austere, Reasonable, Methodical, Patriotic, Dedicated
Biography: The Chiss Ascendancy being an ally of the Sith Empire has sent many of their people into battle on their behalf. But Charia's talents were better suited for Imperial Intelligence which trained the girl into a deadly agent of the Empire. Throughout the war, Charia conducted various covert operations involving espionage, sabotage and assassination for the Sith which played a direct role in several key Sith victories. As far as Imperials go, she is a true patriot and believer in the Empire willing to die in its service. This puts her at odds with Saevan who is clearly only out for his own personal glory. The two recently formed a partnership with Charia deciding Saevan's brawn would come useful while he wanted more opportunities to complete bold operations. Unlike Sith, Charia is no more cruel than she believes necessary to accomplish her tasks taking no delight in violence or suffering, only victory for the Empire. Currently the two have been cut loose on Corusant to hunt any surviving Jedi.

As combatant Charia prefers stealth and surprise to defeat her opponents but can handle herself in a straight up fight if need be. Imperial Intelligence has also trained Charia on how to mask her thoughts allowing her to cloak any of her nefarious intentions from force users. When fighting Jedi she uses a variety of tactics including poison, explosives and even direct confrontation with her knife if required. Although she usually prefers to retreat relying stealth, surprise and cunning.

Weapon(s):
Various Blasters Depending on the Situation (but only carries one at a time)
Vibro-Knife
Poison Darts
Stealth Field Generator
Various Grenades

Ship: http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/X-70B_Phant ... _prototype
Strengths:
Melee Combat Proficiency
Blaster Weapons Proficiency
Talented Cipher Agent

Weaknesses:
Weak when directly confronting Jedi
Physically Weak
Relies on meticulous planning
Non-confrontational

Starting Location: Jedi Temple
Last edited by Laurvier on Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 am

Laurvier wrote:Character Name: AKA Charia
Class: Imperial Intelligence Ciper Agent
Height: 5'10"
Race/Species: Chiss
Appearance: Black Hair cropped short, Blue Skin, Red Eyes, Athletic Build, Pretty
Home world: Arkania
Personality: Serious, Austere, Reasonable, Methodical, Patriotic, Dedicated
Biography: The Chiss Ascendancy being an ally of the Sith Empire has sent many of their people into battle on their behalf. But Charia's talents were better suited for Imperial Intelligence which trained the girl into a deadly agent of the Empire. Throughout the war, Charia conducted various covert operations involving espionage, sabotage and assassination for the Sith which played a direct role in several key Sith victories. As far as Imperials go, she is a true patriot and believer in the Empire willing to die in its service. This puts her at odds with Saevan who is clearly only out for his own personal glory. The two recently formed a partnership with Charia deciding Saevan's brawn would come useful while he wanted more opportunities to complete bold operations. Unlike Sith, Charia is no more cruel than she believes necessary to accomplish her tasks taking no delight in violence or suffering, only victory for the Empire. Currently the two have been cut loose on Corusant to hunt any surviving Jedi.

As combatant Charia prefers stealth and surprise to defeat her opponents but can handle herself in a straight up fight if need be. Imperial Intelligence has also trained Charia on how to mask her thoughts allowing her to cloak any of her nefarious intentions from force users. When fighting Jedi she uses a variety of tactics including poison, explosives and even direct confrontation with her knife if required. Although she usually prefers to retreat relying stealth, surprise and cunning.

Weapon(s):
Various Blasters Depending on the Situation (but only carries one at a time)
Vibro-Knife
Poison Darts
Stealth Field Generator
Various Grenades

Ship: http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/X-70B_Phant ... _prototype
Strengths:
Melee Combat Proficiency
Blaster Weapons Proficiency
Talented Cipher Agent

Weaknesses:
Weak when directly confronting Jedi
Physically Weak
Relies on meticulous planning
Non-confrontational

Starting Location: Jedi Temple

Much better. Accepted

Winter Bastion
Secretary

Founded: Mar 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Winter Bastion » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Just a couple of minor details: Winterborn does not end with an E. And he is known as Inquisitor Jurius. His real name is known only to a very few. :)
Last edited by Winter Bastion on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:39 am

Ill get a response up to the others in a bit

Laurvier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Laurvier » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:47 am

Isnt Pavish a Jedi? How is he using force lighting? Not a Jedi power at all.

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Postby Kyraina » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 am

Laurvier wrote:Isnt Pavish a Jedi? How is he using force lighting? Not a Jedi power at all.

Think Kyle Katarn. Pavish is a Gray Jedi and has the ability to use the dark side of the force after he force shielded his mind to protect against the curroption of the force much like Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr did. This wad mentioned in his app. Other Jedi have been known to use Force Lighting
Last edited by Kyraina on Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:17 am

Laurvier wrote:Isnt Pavish a Jedi? How is he using force lighting? Not a Jedi power at all.

Beyond the Katarn bit, it is entirely possible for standard Jedi to use Force Lightning-Plo Koon did so, called it "electric judgement"-it is just highly looked down upon. I assume that Pavish either sort of hides it, or went through the whole "approval process" with the Council for it-it is rare, but such things have happened.
Male.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse