NATION

PASSWORD

Treaty of syresh

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Turtia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Treaty of syresh

Postby Turtia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:49 am

In a meeting hall of syresh the Turtian Emporer is waiting for the Schmul delegate and the asturain deflagrate to arive
O O
\__/
Long live turtia

Schmuldavia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmuldavia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:55 am

Turtia wrote:In a meeting hall of syresh the Turtian Emporer is waiting for the Schmul delegate and the asturain deflagrate to arive

I'm here

Turtia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Turtia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 am

Schmuldavia wrote:
Turtia wrote:In a meeting hall of syresh the Turtian Emporer is waiting for the Schmul delegate and the asturain deflagrate to arive

I'm here

"AT last, take a seat" says the Emporer"now I have a propolsal, we both have a truce for 2 years, sounds reasonable don't you think? Of course I have other demands but"
O O
\__/
Long live turtia

Dutch Polynesia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Polynesia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 pm

Seeing that the civil war has a cease fire at the moment, The Dutch (North) Federation will monitor the peace talks

Schmuldavia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Schmuldavia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:04 pm

Turtia wrote:
Schmuldavia wrote:I'm here

"AT last, take a seat" says the Emporer"now I have a propolsal, we both have a truce for 2 years, sounds reasonable don't you think? Of course I have other demands but"

King Zarko 3rd says "I only agree on the ceasefire if you hear my demands" says the King. "First I want Turtia to pay 1 billion Craics and we want you to minimise your army to have 20,000 troops" he says, "We also want a quarter of your land" he added.

Turtia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Turtia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Schmuldavia wrote:
Turtia wrote:"AT last, take a seat" says the Emporer"now I have a propolsal, we both have a truce for 2 years, sounds reasonable don't you think? Of course I have other demands but"

King Zarko 3rd says "I only agree on the ceasefire if you hear my demands" says the King. "First I want Turtia to pay 1 billion Craics and we want you to minimise your army to have 20,000 troops" he says, "We also want a quarter of your land" he added.

"no, Just no" said the Emporer "I didn't want to do this but, we have demands, you can't enter the state of war for 1.5 years, minor border land conventions and um, deos the Latvian_Spartopiee have anything to add
O O
\__/
Long live turtia

Dutch Polynesia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Polynesia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Well, Id say you just get a white peace , In that way neither of you gain or lose anything
Last edited by Dutch Polynesia on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schmuldavia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Schmuldavia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:26 pm

Turtia wrote:
Schmuldavia wrote:King Zarko 3rd says "I only agree on the ceasefire if you hear my demands" says the King. "First I want Turtia to pay 1 billion Craics and we want you to minimise your army to have 20,000 troops" he says, "We also want a quarter of your land" he added.

"no, Just no" said the Emporer "I didn't want to do this but, we have demands, you can't enter the state of war for 1.5 years, minor border land conventions and um, deos the Latvian_Spartopiee have anything to add

King Zarko response to this by saying " you hear my demands, if you don't except then it means war"

Turtia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Turtia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:30 pm

Schmuldavia wrote:
Turtia wrote:"no, Just no" said the Emporer "I didn't want to do this but, we have demands, you can't enter the state of war for 1.5 years, minor border land conventions and um, deos the Latvian_Spartopiee have anything to add

King Zarko response to this by saying " you hear my demands, if you don't except then it means war"

"There is White peece if you don't want to fight Dutch polynesia, Latvian Spartopia and me, on your side there would be you, and... Yeah just you"
O O
\__/
Long live turtia

Schmuldavia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Schmuldavia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Turtia wrote:
Schmuldavia wrote:King Zarko response to this by saying " you hear my demands, if you don't except then it means war"

"There is White peece if you don't want to fight Dutch polynesia, Latvian Spartopia and me, on your side there would be you, and... Yeah just you"

" If war is on the horizon then so be it " says the King

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents