NATION

PASSWORD

Another Domain Under Government?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Another Domain Under Government?

Postby Eclius » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:19 pm

I'm not sure if this belongs here, if not, can moderators lock it and tell me where this belongs to please?

Ok, the thing is, many nations tend to spend a lot of money on scientific research, so why is that not a domain for government to spend money on under government in nation homepages?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Leppikania
Minister

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leppikania » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:13 pm

This is something for Technical, although instead of having it locked and reposted, place a request in moderation to have it moved there.

On a more thread-related note, I agree that this should be a domain.
INTP, -4.25 Economic Left/Right, -4.1 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian, tastes like chicken.
I do use NS stats, thank you very much.
Funny Quotes
Pie charts for industries
Request an Embassy

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Agreed, it should be included.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Enfaru
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Enfaru » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:23 am

Comes under education I believe.

Scientific Research is rarely a separate domain, it's usually included with either defence or education depending on whether it is military or civilian rather than alone. I'm happy with that method. You do have the relevant scales of how scientific your nation is and so on.
Sovereign Charter Quick Links
Factbook · Role-plays · RMB · Map (Origin | Quantum) · Chat · Members: 73
Myraxia: One does not learn to GM; One throws oneself in and prays they don't fuck up too badly.
Game Master
Founder of the Sovereign Charter,
4th President and,
Tutor of the College of Theatrics

Return to Technical