NATION

PASSWORD

Pentagonal Armaments(NS MT, New AR-19A3!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Next Product

Poll ended at Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Shell Shok Ammo (Lighter, Cheaper)
No votes
Advanced Titanium/Ceramic Plates (Lighter, Thinner)
No votes
Enhanced Adaptable Helmet
No votes
Humanitarian MRE
No votes
Scope
No votes
Ammunition in can
No votes

Total votes : 0

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Pentagonal Armaments(NS MT, New AR-19A3!)

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:34 pm

"Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with".

Below is our old mission statement from when we were Surplus Weapons Market Incorporated

From SWM Incorperated

Hello, militias, PMCs, and armies of the somewhat free world,

I recently acquired a wide number of out-dated, but considerably effective munitions. Most of you have tight budgets and need to provide considerable security against problems that plague you.

Your T-55s, T-62s, AKs, and so much more aren't cutting it. You're weapons are worth around half a million USD, but even T-72 Ural models are a whole one point five million more on top of that you don't want to spend. There are human-rights violators coming to cut off your heads or set you on fire right now, you need better options. You need something that can tell bigger nations with comparable technology, or even better technology, to go f*** themselves.

What if I get these things? How will I get them to work and train others to use them? Who will provide cheap parts and ammo? What about fuel?

We offer that to you via other connections or provide it ourselves, for roughly the comparable considerably lower costs then if you set everything up yourself. We will find what you need to refit your tanks after they take a few hits and we know kind nations that will be willing to sell spare logistics at the cheap.

So please, be proud of your military and ensure that even your reserve forces can keep aggressive scum-bags out terrorists from taking over.

Galen

Weapon Rating

A weapon's, ammo's, or armor's rating is defined by it's quality and expense. When you look at a spoiler to reveal one of our gorgeous products, you will see a rating just next to the name. Our rating system is as follows:

Militia: This is for nations that we barely trust or organizations that don't have a lot of money: militias we back,political or corporate paramilitaries, police forces, and even some homeowners that are interested

Reserves: This is for organizations that we do trust and have good feelings about, but they don't have Iraq to China spending levels.

Frontline: This is for organizations that we trust and have good feelings about, that have the kind of money Russia to Canada has.

Operator: This is for nations we consider close friends or strong backing to their ideology, the gear in this rating is pricey but highly effective per Universal Dollar. Still great savings, but isn't something everyone can afford or have access to.

Disclaimers And Rules

OOC: All images on this page have offical credits on the site the images are hosted on, unless the specific style of art encourages putting the image and the credits together.

Typical credit is around 20-80% to someone else, with permissions from each provider of specific parts.

Most of the weaponry sold by the NTAAS, is effectively Modern Tech, with most of it being very established technology.

However, the NTAAS is a conglomerate that manufactures the highest quality to dollar equipment, with the prime consideration being the defense of Vadia and Pentaga Giudici. As such, it seeks out technology and has a deep seated interest in being on an even or higher playing field then it's possible enemies.

So effectively, My storefront has NS MT products, as my nation might end up going to war with a nation using equipment or weaponry from Lyras, VMK, or some other huge storefront pumping out expensive technology that take trillions of dollars to figure out in real life.

1- If you post your order out of character, you will miss out on any and all discounts I have available. There is handy order form for those who are lazy, busy, or new to this; please use that.

2- If you order a product from me, you have to accept the consequences of my nation doing a background check on you and being aware you exist. My nation doesn't sell weapons to people who likely will turn those weapons on forces or people aligned with my nation, nor will my nation make deals with people below a certain level of human rights. If your human rights are low enough, you will be labeled a rogue state and put down as an enemy.

3- Ideology doesn't really matter, so much as the quality of life of the people under it. My nation is flexible in politics, but not in morality, and will even exist orders from nations that mean well, but are just super weird.

4- I have to the right to reject any and all orders, but mostly will do so because of IC reasons.

5- Please TG me or send a message in character for all questions about what I am selling.

6- If any of my weaponry is ever used, I would prefer to hear about it, so I can see how it performs and let you know if you are trying to make it do something it simply can not do. I sell middle range or lower gear, at rock-bottom prices. It's not bad gear, it's not invincible, it just works extremely well.

Rifles

After buying years ago over 58 million AKMs from the Confederation of Texas, Pentagonal Armaments is eager to flip these AKs for a profit.

Around two million of them have been sold via raffles, and another ten million have been moved into the CoHRE Domestic Market.

They exist in two separate batches. Those that have had parts swapped out to aid in the sale of the rifles in question, and those that were left alone or have had minimal changes made.

To make them more marketable, a series of modifications were made to some these AKMs. They were first given a 17 NSD SAW style grip, at the reduced cost of 15 NSD. After that a mount slot was welded to the left side of the lower receiver and a scope mount is installed, adding a hundred and twenty NSD. The flash-hider is commonly sold at 50 NSD, but a thread is added to the barrel for free with the flash-hider. Finally you have the Galil style stock offered in limited amounts world-wide for over 100 NSD, but is added and installed with the proper mods to the lower receiver, for 70 NSD.

And on top of that, we unlike our competition designed the stock to fold to the right so it won't hit your scope mount, because of course we did. If that wasn't enough of a steal, you get the old handgrip and stock as spares, perhaps as parts for other AKMs.

For just 500 NSD, you can get a full working AKM, 500,000 of them converted to order.
You can order any number of AKs, at any stage between the fully unmodified and fully modified batches. The full cost of a fully modified rifle is 700 NSD.

Length: 40 inches (1016~ millimeters)
Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
Magazine: 30-round detachable box magazine (Standard AKM type, durable but heavy)
Rate of Fire: 600 Rounds per Minute
Effective Range: 400 meters (437~ yards)
Weight: 8.5~ pounds (3.86~ kilograms)[/i]

The CR-223/CR-220 models are the third reiteration of the classic G.S.I. CR-23(Called the Mutt by troops) It was the first official assault rifle of DG and had a very simple configuration. The stock was a solid M16ish model, which was meant to be comfortable and precise. It used STANAG magazines to allow it to be compatible with the box magazines and ammo that were plentiful, as 5.56 was a really solid round at the time. For reasons no one understood, it was built to fire in five round bursts or semi-auto.

The second iteration was very similar, only it has stronger parts around the gas-tube for the sake of looks, used a folding stock, and was made without anything but a picture of the other rifle. The replaced gas-system and the rails mounted into it ended up being the most serious change, with Spreewerke being the company consulted for how to set the gas-tube mounting system up. We bought up parts for the rifle and then used AK-74 parts to make them whole. The receiver had to have some work done to fit the new bolt and barrel. The bolt was made lighter and stronger, so that the fire-rate is 700 RPM; while the barrel was cold hammer-forged to improve it's already long lifespan. It fired full automatic or semi-automatic only.

The third iteration is this model, which might be further refined this year. What this new model introduces is the following: a popular and comfortable 'SAW' style pistol-grip, the barrels are now nitrate-coated rather then chrome-lined (This reduces costs and avoids the problem of heavy abuse causing 'cracking' of the chrome-lining), and finally, the replacement of the effective muzzle-break with a 'Bulgarian' style flash-hider (Users complained the muzzle-break made the weapon very loud and caused the muzzle-flashes to disable their ability to clearly see in low-light conditions. The new flash-hider reduces noise and flash, and appears to be more practical then trying to reduce very minimal recoil).

There are two types of CR-223/CR-220 models.

These are the 'Dust Cover' models, because they have regular AK-100 series dust covers. They cost about 150 NSD less then the regular CR-223 and CR-220 prototypes.

We have an open production line making these, and thus we are available for large orders. Price for standard CR-223 and CR-220 'Dust Cover' models is 600 NSD, the models with reinforced upper receivers that have picatinny rails are 750 NSD

Length: 38 inches (106~ centimeters)
Cartridge: 5.56x45mm
Magazine: 30-round detachable box magazine
Rate of Fire: 700 Rounds per Minute
Range: 540 meters (590.6~ yards)
Weight: 7~ pounds (3.18 kilograms)

This is the third version of the O rifle The barrel is 13 inches rather then 16 so that the silencer can be fitted without the weapon becoming to long. The handle was modified, a custom side-rail was mounted, and in the past we called that good. Now the model comes with a short recoil stick, a small laser-sight, iron-sights that glow, a folding G36ish stock, and a highly modern SAW-like handguard.

Length: 34.5 inches (Stock Extended)
Range: 390 meters
Weight: 6~ pounds

Each new model will be priced at 650 NSD each.[/i]

Sometimes the enemy is to far away or perhaps they are not hugging cover enough, sometimes you need a serious weapon for serious people. The SCR-23 is that weapon, with a longer, thicker barrel, a tougher stock, a cheek-rest, a bi-pod, and an ACOG sight; precision is considerably increased in this weapon held only by badasses. Prop it on a wall or lie down with it, and you will experience the pleasure that is spraying accurate death at anyone who would dare harm your people.

It comes with ten casket mags, which start off as normal double-stack magazines and then after the part where the mag slides in; become quadruple-stack magazines. Each one holds 70 rounds of awesome, because no weapon meant to pin down and kill should have 30 round mags.

We have 0 of these, all of them priced at 750NSD since they are from storage. Orders for new ones will cost 900NSD, so buy these now while you still can get them cheap

Length: 43 inches
Magazine: 70-round detachable box magazine
Range: 620 meters
Weight: 10 pounds
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 82 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.

People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Rifles, Continued

Beshmakas used to be a middle man and dealer for basic equipment, but their storefront wasn't the best and their prices were at times suspiciously low due to issues with math. The biggest differences between Beshmakas "part-rifles and the previous 'M16B1s' we offered are: a newer M16A2 style handguard and a removable carry-handle, which has a rail under it.

The B1s had 1-9 twist barrels, which were very accurate with 55 grain M193 or 62 grain M855/M855A1, the two most common types of ammo for 5.56/.223 in the world, so do these parts rifles. The B1s and part rifles also had/have 'M16A1 style' stocks, which are the correct length for most people and are more comfortable then M16A2 stocks, especially with people wearing body armor.

Each rifle is 600NSD, for the 0 currently in stock.

Weight Loaded:
8.1 pounds (3.67 kilograms)
Length: 39.5 in (1,003 mm)
Barrel Length: 20 in (508 mm)
Feeding System: Box Magazine
Action: Gas-operated, rotating bolt (direct impingement)
Rate of Fire: 700 rounds per minute
Recommended Maximum range: 300 m (601 yd) with iron sights, 550 m (601 yd) with scope
Squad sized targets can be engaged at 800 m (875 yd) but it will not be an easy shot.

For a period of time consisting of a few years, the NTA and what became CoHRE, had a foothold in the region known as Auralia. At the time such a place was turbulent, but for the most part it was a time of growth and alliances. We hosted two seperate weapons expos there and ended up fighting on the same side of two or so wars with various alliances in the region. Since then, there has been nuclear war and massive econologic hardship in the region, leaving us wondering which nations exactly will survive.

The result of this is that a lot of weapons have been sold back to us and we have been able to pickup a lot of equipment rather cheap. The Willyberg AK SPC Conversionl was specificly designed by the NTAAS for the use of the The Willyberg Wermacht. The joint venture resulted in a modification of the AK-74 rifle, using ideas and similar parts as used in the CR-23 rifle.

The rifles sold to us are under 3 years old and haven't been used in combat, they have not been fired in anger as far as we know. All of them are in good condition as we personally inspected them and they all come with ten magazines, since they use special 6.8SPC magazines based off the G36A magazines. When you buy them, we also will send you a kit to replace the sights with glow in the dark tritium sights, along with a suppressor specifically designed for this weapon.

If you wish to buy more of this type of rifle, simply order the CR-23 or another factory model with CR in the name, and be specific that you want your order in 6.8 SPC.

We also are selling 1,000 bundled 6.8SPC Willyberg FMJ rounds for just 500 more Universal Dollars, another great deal.

We also are selling 1,000 bundled 6.8SPC Willyberg FMJ rounds for just 500 more Universal Dollars, another great deal.

Length: 38 inches (106~ centimeters)
Range: 540 meters (590.6~ yards)
Weight: 7~ pounds (3.18 kilograms)

For a period of time consisting of a few years, the NTA and what became CoHRE, had a foothold in the region known as Auralia. At the time such a place was turbulent, but for the most part it was a time of growth and alliances. We hosted two separate weapons expos there and ended up fighting on the same side of two or so wars with various alliances in the region. Since then, there has been nuclear war and massive econologic hardship in the region, leaving us wondering which nations exactly will survive.

The result of this is that a lot of weapons have been sold back to us and we have been able to pickup a lot of equipment rather cheap. The M16A5 model was traditionally sold in very limited markets or had it's rights sold to select partners, but a lot of those weapons were sold back to us.

The rifles are barely three years old at the most and for the most part have only been using at ranges or military exercises. Each of them is close to an M16A4, only they have glow in the dark iron sights, a slightly shorter and more comfortable A1 style stock, a 20 inch cold hammer forged barrel, and an automatic setting to replace the previous three round burst setting.

Each rifle is 650NSD, for the 300,000 produced during the current factory line.

Weight Unloaded: 6.37 lb (2.89 kg) (unloaded)

Weight Loaded: 7.5 lb (3.40 kg) (loaded)

Length: 39.5 in (1,003 mm)

Barrel Length: 20 in (508 mm)

Cartridge: 5.56x45mm, SS109 or 62 grain rounds

Feeding System: 30 Round Box Magazine

Action: Gas-operated, rotating bolt (direct impingement)

Rate of Fire: 700 rounds per minute

Recommended Maximum range: 300 m (601 yd) with iron sights, 550 m (601 yd) with scope
Squad sized targets can be engaged at 800 m (875 yd) but it will not be an easy shot.

The description is I think written by someone else, but I forgot who.

"The AR-19 is based off the Colt Advanced Piston Carbine, one of the most reliable Western based rifle designs in the world. While many weapons of this making would be considered under-standard by our clientele, the AR-19 goes a long way to be flexible and rewarding. Our manufacturing techniques have improved the "mistakes" held by its predecessors. The system is now easier to modifiable, the designers having crafted a truly adaptable weapon.

Just as it's predecessors, the AR-19 can be put together through a combinations of variant parts. We've crafted a variety of pieces that can change the AR-19 from a close quarters carbine to a DMR. Receivers, barrels, gas systems, stocks and much more are all interchangeable from the standard. This makes the weapon one of our most versatile assault rifles yet.

As with all our weapons we have made multiple versions, two of which are complete and out of the testing phase: The 5.56 and the 6.356. Currently we are developing 6.5 and 6.8 caliber versions. The 6.5 works well in all tested versions, but currently lacks performance data for the field. The 6.8 has excelled in test in short-barreled versions, and we are currently being tested in barrels longer then 18in."

Length: 37.4 - 40.9in (Varies by barrel)
Barrel Length: 17.5-20 in (444.5-508 mm)
Cartridge: 6.356x46mm NTA/ 5.56x45mm NTA/ 6.5mm Grendel ICE/ 6.8 mm Remington SPC
Standard Mag: 30-round, Detachable Box Magazine
Action: Short Stroke Piston System
Rate of Fire: 700 to 800 RpM
Range: 280 to 350 meters (Varies by round)
Weight: 7.7 - 8.2 lbs
Cost: 800 NSD standard
[/i]

The short but explosive history of the CR series of rifles has resulted in a weapon that puts the fear of Terrans in people around the world. The lower receiver is made from aircraft aluminum, the upper from stamped nickle-steel alloy. It is one of the few long-piston weapons to have a modern fire-selector. The furniture is made from the highest quality Dupont ST-801 Zytel, with the handguard using stainless steel for the KeyMod rails. The barrel comes in a multitude of lengths, makes, and twists, but is always made as a cold-hammer forged chrome-lined barrel. The sights are sturdy, they flip up and down, and they are clear. The muzzle-break is premium, but the weapon can come silenced or with a flash-hider instead of equal quality. The weapon's advanced BARS action makes it harder to change calibers, but we already have made a dozen of different calibers for this weapon.

Note: If you are going to be firing old or Soviet ammo, please order the weapon with a nickle-steel alloy lower receiver, it's the same cost but a tad heavier.

We are selling these rifles for 850 each, but the price drops down to 800 if the order is larger then 50,000 rifles.

Length: 33.5in, 34.5 in, 38.5, 41.5 (16in, 17in, 21in, and 24 inch barrels respectively)
Barrel Length: 16in, 17in 21in, 24in
Cartridge: 6.356x46mm NTA/5.56x45mm NTA/6.5mm ICE/ 6.8 mm Remington SPC / 7.62x39 UCTS / 5.45x45mm NTA / ETC
Capacity: 30-round detachable magazine, 45-round extended detachable magazine (x39 ammos), or 60 round detachable casket magazine
Action: Long Stroke Piston System
Rate of Fire: 650 RpM, 700 RpM, 750 RpM (by changing upper receiver and gas system)
Effective Range: 555 meters, 633 meters, 674 meters (5.56x45mm, 17 inch barrel, 21 inch barrel, 24 inch barrel)
620 meters, 695 meters, 750 meters (6.356x46mm, 17in barrel, 21 inch barrel, 24 inch barrel)
Weight: 8.64 pounds, 8.96 pounds, 9.17 pounds (Approx Rifle Weight)

20 Inch 416 stainless steel, Cold-Forged Barrel
New flash suppressor
Custom CR-337ish stock
New Grip
Glow in the Dark Sights
Different Colored STANAG
Piston Action
New handguard, with rails

950 NSD for price of new carbine, please order at least 100,000 to justify new production line.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 51 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Handguns

Around the world, the Makarov was a cheaply made handgun, that managed to be the most powerful compact blowback handgun ever made. It was cheap, simple, rugged, easy to use, easy to hide, and when suppressed was still very effective. In nations that don't allow their citizens to walk around with open-carried fully automatic military rifles, the Makarov was the perfect concealed carry pistol. Loved by men and women, it was just really good and at a really good price.

Sadly, the various monotheistic and even in some cases Buddhist believers of the world are highly threatened by those around them. Radicals in their own faiths, radicals in other faiths, and oppressive atheist states have made it very hard for many to believe what they do in their hearts. These various movements have armed themselves and with generous NTA, and now CoHRE funding, use the Makarov as their sidearm of choice.

However, in a military application, the pistol is best used silenced and with as many rounds as possible. Even when made with a larger frame, a double stack magazine, and fitted with an internal suppressor half built in; the gun is still smaller then others with just one more round in the magazine. With the other half of the suppressor unscrewed, the weapon is easier the hide then most military handguns. With the suppressor on, it's easier to use it without hearing protection, so that one may listen for the enemy and engage them.

The perfect weapon of defiance and persistence.

A brand new pistol costs 400 NSD and will require an order of 100,000 to justify starting up fresh production.

The Beretta M9 was selected as the pistol of choice for the Vadian military, from the very moment word of it's existence was made known and it was comfortably tested in Vadia. The pistol not only replaced the C-38, but it also replaced the S&W 39, Mk 22 Mod 0 "Hush Puppy", Browning Hi-Power, and even the Smith & Wesson 59. While the C-38 was issued to reserves and the Hi-Power was standard issue, the various S&W takes on the C-39 were used by special operations.

The pistols first end up being adopted by various Operators of the Vadian military, before spreading to the rest of the formations as supply increased. The pistols saw action during both Han Wars, where they provided not only a large capacity of shots, but they managed to hold up very well to the abuse of both wars. Unspeakable things ended up being done to the weapons before they failed, and most soldiers who took reasonable care of them managed to get ten of thousands of rounds out of their guns.

Luckily for you thou, most of them weren't used that much besides the counter-coup that happened later, along with the counter-uprising. Due to the nature of Illumien culture, law enforcement doesn't use pistols and most civilians open carry full scale assault rifles. This means that pistols aren't exactly valued, so we are in a position where we can buy them up extra cheaply.

The cost for a brand new one of these pistols is 410 NSD, and an order of 100,000 is required to start up production.

The Beretta M9 had a version that accepted 20 round magazines and fired in three rounds bursts. Sadly, it was never updated when the stylish and cool Beretta 9-Two was released. The NTAAS made a limited edition run of these pistols back a year ago and we recently were able to make a large number of grips, to fit a series of modified service M9s we got ahold of. The cost of the extra parts to get them into this semi-carbine state wasn't that expensive and the 20 round magazines weren't that hard to make, much like the grips. For the cost of most such weapons or even some quality handguns out there in the world, you can get this beatuty.

Pretty sweet huh? Bet it would be perfect for your Operators, police, bodyguards, and paramilitaries.

The cost for a brand new one of these pistols is 600 NSD, and an order of 100,000 is required to start up production.

This is a new handgun chambered in 9x19, capable of handling all rounds on the market; ranging from weak training loads to hardcore +p+ Russian AP loads. Trusted sidearms, tested and issued to operators in the NTA before they were released on the international market.

The upper is made from a strong, lightweight polymer. The handgun also comes with adjustable tritium night sights and a muzzle-break.

All models are test-fired and sighted before being placed on the market. Magazines were tested by being drop-tested and ran over while empty, before loaded with 15 rounds and fired; four times with five different magazines.

The cost for a brand new one of these pistols is 700 NSD, and an order of 100,000 is required to start up production.

This high quality M1911 is chambered of course in .45 ACP, but is also completely capable of handling the hardcore .45 Super round as well. For months production was small and local in order to meet a few orders of operators, private military companies, and militias. With growing demand, production has shot up.

Currently the model only holds seven rounds plus one in the chamber, but we are considering a double-fed version. At the moment the gun also comes with a free silencer, along with a strong steel magazine with small round-count holes in the side. This model also comes with adjustable sights, as expected, along with a flip thumb safety on the left side.

All models are test-fired and sighted before being placed on the market.

Alert: it turns out that this entire time we have been making 1911s with the "power extraction" system designed years ago by now bankrupt "Para-Ordnance". Knowing this now, it seems why many other M1911s have explainable extraction problems.

The cost for a brand new one of these pistols is 1000 NSD, and an order of 100,000 is required to start up production.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:39 am, edited 17 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Attachments and Ammo
The following is from the 6.36x46mm NTA, Information Packet

"6.36x46mm is made to an almost match grade quality for the Neo­Terran Alliance Armed Forces. The front half of the bullet is steel, the back half is copper. The round doesn't cause environmental issues while used to hunt or used at ranges, because it doesn't use lead. The steel punches through armor and and the copper behind it causes it to tumble as soon as the round hits flesh. The instability of having a bi­metal bullet doesn't come into effect until the round has slowed down quite a bit and then it completely comes into violent focus. The round is just as effective against cover as it is against wild animals and madmen because of all of this. The casing is currently made out of a well­-designed polymer that is lighter and more resistant to the elements. The round has been used in several wars and it's only going to be used more, it's currently in use by three powerful nations. Doppio Giudici, Vadia, and Veridi have made billions of high quality rounds that have ran without issue through dozens of different rifles. The large manufacturing operations they have setup have maintained a reasonable and often low price for premium military grade ammo that is cutting edge. The steel and brass cased stuff, which can be bought with all copper or mostly lead rounds; is even more affordable.

The round isn't that much wider, longer, or heavier than 5.56x45mm and is more compact then much of it's competition. Recoil isn't actually that much different from the round it was meant to replace either, many shooters can barely tell the difference in weight as well. Due to the above, the round has a rock-­solid place for hunting small game, providing home defense in more accommodating nations, and the military or even paramilitary use in hot­spots around the world. This cartridge, this round, it's just getting started. It has a bright future ahead of it, one that will be long and legendary."

1. Polymer-coated steel-cased copper-jacked lead bullet, soft loading. Comes at 32 cents a round

2. Brass-cased copper-jacketed lead bullet with steel insert Comes at 46 cents a round

3. Brass-cased steel front copper back bullet Comes at 51 cents a round

4. polymer-cased copper-jacketed lead bullet with steel insert Comes at 56 cents a round

5. polymer-cased steel front copper back bullet Comes at 61 cents a round

Comes in 20 round boxes, but in order to keep costs down must be bought in crates of a hundred boxes.

Magazines come at 15 dollars each and are made of polymer.To keep costs down, they too are sold in crates but around 40 magazines each. They are see-through on the side and are made here after an agreement with the United States of Brazilian Nations.

M12 NTA was the standard 7.62x51mm round for the NTA, it is just like any other 7.62x51mm and costs 41 cents.

M12 NTA Polymer has a polymer casing with a modern powder inside, given a simple price of 45 cents.

M12A1 NTA Polymer is just like the M12, but has the first half of the bullet made out of bronzed steel and the second half out of copper. It is priced at 56 cents and is highly available.

Numbers are left to right.

1 and 3 are 35 NSD for a hundred round box, 2 and 4 is 42 NSD for a hundred round box, 5 and 6 is 45 NSD for a hundred round box, and finally 7,8,9 are 47,49, and 51 NSD for a hundred rounds respectively.

1.FMJ Lead-Brass. Lead bullet and brass case, standard loading for civies.
2.Magnum Lead-Brass. Ultra high pressure loading for target rifles.
3.Hollow-Point Lead-Brass. Shattering bullet for civilian defense
4.Glazer Lead-Brass Tiny balls inside a lead shell bullet, all for civilian defense
5.Copper-Brass Hunting load to prevent poisoning
6.FMJ Lead-Polymer Military grade round with a 33% lighter casing
7.AP Steel-Polymer Military grade round for use against body-armor
8.AP +P Steel-Polymer Military grade ground for use against stronger body-armor
9.AP +p+ Steel-Polymer Prime military grade round for use on military targets

Credits to DaltTT for the format

1 and 2 are 70 NSD for a hundred round box, with a loaded 30 round box mag.

3 is 82 NSD for a hundred round box, with a loaded 30 round box mag.

4 is 85 NSD for a hundred round box, with a loaded 30 round box mag.

5 is 90 NSD for a hundred round box, with a loaded 30 round box mag.

1. Lead/Brass round with +p+

2.Lead/Polymer round

3.Steel/Polymer round

4.Steel/Polymer round with +p

5. Steel/Polymer round with +p+

Credits to DaltTT for the format

This round is a bi-metal bullet paired with a civilian load and a zinc coated steel casing, with boxer primers.

Just another step in driving down the cost of the round to encourage the use of it. Currently the previous service handgun is the only gun common in the NTA that uses this round, but more will be imported, converted, or made because of this new round. On top of that the old handguns will increase in value because they can be plinked with or used for small varmint hunting, provided the hunter eats the kill.

It's 25 cents a round, sound in 20 round boxes, for just five dollars a box.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 am, edited 13 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Attachments and Ammo, Continued

Rounds come in hundred round boxes.

1. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, polymer coated steel casing with boxer primer, 27 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

2. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, zinc coated steel casing with boxer primer, 29 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

3. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, in brass casing with boxer primer, 34 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II.

4. blue tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with hardened steel insert, brass casing with boxer primer, 45 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIIA

5. red tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with incendiary insert, brass casing with boxer primer, 45 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II

1. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, in brass casing with boxer primer, 34 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II.

2. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, nickle/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 36 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II.

3. red tipped magnum load, hallow-point fully copper bullet purposely weakened in key areas, nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 44 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

1. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, polymer coated steel casing with boxer primer, 27 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

1. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, zinc coated steel casing with boxer primer, 29 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

3. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, in brass casing with boxer primer, 34 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II.

4. blue tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with hardened steel insert, brass casing with boxer primer, 45 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIIA

5. red tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with incendiary insert, brass casing with boxer primer, 45 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II

BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY! Ultrastrong, ultralight nickle-stainless steel alloy casings! .45 Super loaded to .45 ACP specifications! Red tipped rounds loaded to .45 Super and .45 Super red-tipped rounds will be sold in bulk so you can tell your reloads apart! All .45 ammo is made with stronger, better .45 Super casings, that are always stronger and more trustworthy then .45 ACP casings; even when both are made of the same material!

* Casings are 50% lighter and two times stronger then regular brass casings!
* No more trimming the brass to reload!
* No more burning yourself on hot brass, the casings eject cool to the touch!
* Casings survive more reloads then their brass counterparts!
* Casings are 33% cheaper then brass casings!

1. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, polymer coated steel casing with boxer primer, 28 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

1. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 32 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

3. blue tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with hardened steel insert,nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 42 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II+

4. red tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet,nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 42 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ II

5. hallow-point copper jacketed lead core bullet with hardened steel insert,nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 42 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIA+

6. red tipped, hallow point fully copper bullet purposely weakened in key areas, nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 47 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

1. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, polymer coated steel casing with boxer primer, 24 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ I

2. Bimetal jacketed lead core bullet, zinc coated steel casing with boxer primer, 28 cents a round, AP capabilities of NIJ I

3. Copper jacketed lead core bullet, in brass casing with boxer primer, 30 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ I

4. blue tipped, copper jacketed lead core bullet with hardened steel insert, brass casing with boxer primer, 40 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIA

5. Hallow-point copper jacketed lead bullet, brass casing with boxer primer, 35 cents a round. AP capabilities of less then NIJ I

6. Hallow-point fully copper bullet purposely weakened in key areas, brass casing with boxer primer, 44 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ I

Click image for more details and stats.

BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY! Ultrastrong, ultralight nickle-stainless steel alloy casings!

* Casings are 50% lighter and two times stronger then regular brass casings!
* No more trimming the brass to reload!
* No more burning yourself on hot brass, the casings eject cool to the touch!
* Casings survive more reloads then their brass counterparts!
* Casings are cheaper then brass casings!

Rounds come in hundred round boxes, at 25 Universal Dollars each

Copper jacketed lead core bullet, nick/stainless steel alloy casing with boxer primers, 25 cents a round. AP capabilities of NIJ IIIA+
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:11 am, edited 10 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Body Armor
Image [box]Image

The cost for a brand new one of these pistols is 120 NSD, and an order of 10,000 is required to start up production.

Link to full description

Capabilites

Disclaimer: To demonstrate the capabilities of the Santor Fiber Vest, comparisons must be made to other products, of different types, which will be referred to as if a "Brand X".

There are four types of vests currently on the market, which this product is actively competing with: Type K, Type A, Type X, and Type Y.

Type K vests: are made from Kevlar, and for lighter applications, the cheaper cousin of the Sanctor, does the sale job for less money. For stronger but still low cost options, the Sanctor Fiber Vest comes in and is available with multiple types of reinforcement. If you are able to afford body armor, the least you can do for yourself is get the ALPA or the "Hometown Hero" Sanctor Fiber Vest (In UHMWPE). You're either going to get more for the same money, or the same for less money.

Type A vests: are models such as the Interceptor, Ranger, and Modular Tactical Vest. These are also very generic vests that use technology dating back to 2008, at least, if not a decade earlier in some components. Still, you are likely to be paying around 800 NSD for one of these vests, unless you manage to luck out and get a really cheap one bundled with hard armor, and yes, you can buy a soft armor vest by itself for 800 NSD, people really charge that much. The "Hometown Hero" model of our vest does the same features for less then half the cost, and our "Baseline model" is more protective or lighter, depending on which one you choose, for the same price. On top of that, Type A vests use... Velcro, lots and lots of Velcro, which fails miserably in combat conditions. The baseline model of the Sanctor Fiber Vest uses straps, latches, plastic buckles, and hinges.

Type X vests: are charging you between one and two grand, for the same, tired, old UHMWPE and 500D/1000D Cordura. If you get the "Hometown Hero" model, you save at least six or seven hundred dollars. If you get the "Baseline model", you save 50 NSD, AND, get better protection or considerably less weight.

Type Y vests: are just that "Why", as in "Why does this exist?". A Type Y vest is a Type X vest with "Dragon-Skin" technology, which leads to Fivs, (which leads to more nightmares for the writer, those who served have a dark sense of humor), or, it involves graphene or another "wonder-material" reinforcing lackluster outdated materials. The application of reinforcing other material has already been proven to be cheaper to do with carbon-nanotubes (organic fullerenes), while the Dauntless writeup in 2008 proved that any inorganic fullerene is " easier and much less expensive to produce, is chemically stable and is dramatically less reactive and less flammable. Not to mention that, "organic fullerenes are also considered to be highly toxic".

An additional problem with "Dragon-Skin" technology is that just looking at it should tell you why it doesn't work. According to one expert "Because the "Scales" have to overlap, you will always end up with more material(and therefore weight) required to protect the same area.".

Finally, "Wonder-Materials" come with a serious question associated with them, besides "Why", and that is "How can you afford this"? The Dauntless Vest costs several thousand dollars, per part, and it's a miracle that a nation like Lyras had the money and resources to make their concept a reality. Imagine if someone in a first world nation sold you a brand new Glock for 81.08 NSD. You would have some questions about where this item came from, right? The writer and Pentagonal Armaments can't be sued for just asking questions to potential customers.

Due to intense demand, orders are maxed out for years and new orders will have to buy more, to buy vests off other production orders. The money will also be used to open up more production orders.

Products will be upcharged between 10 and 33%, while maintaining fairly slim profit margins.

Hometown Hero UHMWPE: 300 NSD, stats here
Baseline Model: 500 NSD, stats here
Lightweight Model: 750 NSD, stats here
Baseline Plate Carrier Model: 750 NSD, stats here

Armored Infantry Carriers

The old BTR-60 has been upgraded, with everything being stripped from the hull. It was then sanded down, repainted, given a new engine, a new transmission, a working air-conditioner, airless tires and a wide number of changes to the steering system. Everything is Western quality, save the two efficient Kord RMWs that were installed.

The model itself cost 111,000, but goes down to 91,000 if you provide the chassis.

If you pay 135,000 we will use recent BTR-60PB APC from Balgariia as foundation and provide all of spare parts as well

The BTR-60 was a cheap and reasonable APC, but over the decades it has been made bigger and tougher to survive the horrors of war, becoming the BTR-70 and BTR-80. Eventually it ended up being given the turret of the BMP-2 for use in "internal security". The NTA didn't care what other nations were doing and so it used it to actually defend it's borders, rather than keep peoples mouths shut. The NTA National Defenders kept very careful watch and have kept their BTR-90s in near perfect condition for years now, they have drilled with them into an effective fighting force. The Gortsad Army Group clung to the APC/AFV for years on end and refused to use anything else, going so far as to tamper with the design till it was ready for the bitter realities of the world.

The tires were replaced with a Paraganian airless model, the turret was replaced with an unmanned version, the chassis was reinforced with more metal, and finally, various clamps were added to stash rockets for use by supporting infantry.

There is around a 20,000 of these in stock for 1.7 million NSD each, with more being possibly converted depending on demand.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Tanks

The Type-79 is a Chinese T-54 updated with a T-62 night-vision and firing system, given a new German engine, and filled with an Improved 105mm L/52 gun. The Enigma armor is an add-on made mostly out of steel, air, and some composite armor.

The model costs 1 million USD to acquire normally, being comparable to a T-55AM while being cheaper. The model comes with all the training help you need. Upgrade kits for the Type-59 and Type-69 cost half a million each.

We have 0 models for sale, along with 0 upgrade kits.

The T-430U2 hails from Vadia and is roughly 60 years old more or less. It's considerably better then a T-55 or T-62, so consider using it to supplement your reserve or primary forces. Perhaps you could get it as a gift for one of your friends?

While other nations used the T-10 as the heavy tank of their choice, Vadia moved towards a design called the "T-430"; which was really just a large T-62 worked on till it was a heavy tank. They installed Kontakt, an M2 Browning and a 125mm gun in preparation of lending all their remaining tanks to a friendly nation, but the deal fell thru as instability tore said nation apart.

The model costs 1.5 million USD to acquire normally, being comparable to a T-64B while being much cheaper. The model comes with all the training help you need.

We have 0 models for sale.

You are staring at your T-55s and perhaps even your T-62s, wondering why you can't have a 105mm turret that is roomy. You don't have midgets in large supply in your nation, so you just want a T tank you can afford that people actually can fit inside.

Vadia made such a tank, fixing all the problems with the T-62. With special ATGM munitions you can punch above your weight, and not break the bank ether. You don't have to have short tankers or worry about them hurting themselves in the roomy spaces inside. The sides are better protected and with your choice of ERA you can make things so much better protected. Perhaps you could rival M-60s or T-80s even.

Each of these models cost 1.3 million on the market, but we are offering the price at 800 thousand NSD. There are 0 of these models available for you to acquire.

Upgrade kits for your T-62s cost 500,000NSD, with up to 0 of these for sale.

The T-55-T/UA is a Torsiedellie T-55 which has "undergone extensive modifications and upgrades, most notably the installation of modern computer targeting systems, improved air conditioning for the crew, and mounting of ERA on the tank's chassis and turret." Additionally, it features "more extensive ERA layering, a modified 105mm gun, and the addition of a back brace to serve as a counterweight which provides extra armor." This tank still sees some usage in the Confederate reserves and militias, but many models are in storage waiting to be sold.

There is a second version that is used mainly by the Free Christian Movement, who have been loaned the tanks from the NTA. It involves some welding to allow more ERA and a new engine, a surplus Model 8VS-A2T2M, 8-cyl. 860 hp, turbo charged direct injection diesel.

This tank is considerably better then it's counterpart T-55 variants, while being cheaper than many of them as it's surplus. The model costs 1.2 million NSD to obtain, and doesn't come with any kind of assistance unless that is covered as extra.

The second model, which so far is simply referred to as "The FCM variant"; costs around 150,000 NSD more.

We have 2000 original models for sale, while the FCM variant has around 400 prepared.

Titan-6s are great, Titan-6s kill the enemy. War is brutal however, you need to take it a step up for a little more cash. The next step in stabilizing your defenses, is the Titan-6U.

For this tank, we provided a state of the art 105mm gun straight from The Kingdom of Rhamos, designed to be able to launch Rhamos imported ATGM ammo or your choice of 105mm rounds. The tank has almost been given a brilliant paint-job by Rhamos. Custom ERA was built for the turret that is cutting edge, above even our tested Blazer. With the built-in protection, the tank is capable of surviving the worst heat rounds that can be thrown at it by any third world nation. Second world nations have 125mm ATGMs, which is something rather difficult to stop. To add to all of this, the engine was replaced with a 860 hp 8-cyl., turbo charged direct injection diesel and a computerized, stabilized, fire-control system.

Each of these models cost 1.7 million on the market, but we are offering the price at just 1 million NSD. There are 620 models available for you to acquire.

Upgrade kits for your T-62s cost 900,000NSD, with up to 1,000 of these for sale since we are cranking them out at greater numbers.

The Titan-7M2 is another version of the Titan-7 that was meant to fix the errors with the Titan-7M, which had provisions for Western composite armor that would add considerable cost to a cheap tank. The new version has mounts installed and weld-work done, so that it has additional Dolly Parton composite armor layered on the front; along with mounts for various kinds of ERA or NERA. It also has the following features the previous version had:

"A French made a 120mm gun that fits inside the T-62, but that gun failed to sell internationally. We replicated that gun and made it better, so that it can accept a widely different number of ammo-types. We can modify the barrel so that it accepts American or German ammo better without much hassle, even though the gun already accepts those ammo. The barrel is 52 calibers long, making it one of the most powerful barrels on any 120mm tank period. We also installed a brand-new engine, replacing the old 581 hp 12-cylinder water-cooled diesel with a 5A turbocharged diesel developing around 908 hp. The tracks were replaced with solid-reliable tracks that suit the new modern engine."

Each of these models cost 1.45 million on the market, they will be converted from T-62s as needed.

Upgrade kits for your T-62s cost 850,000NSD, with up to 500 of these since we are expecting them to be put to use soon enough.

Primary Manufacturer: NTAAS
Mass: 41.5 tonnes~ (45.7 short tons~)
Crew: 4
Dimensions:
Length: 9.34 m (30 ft 8 in) with barrel in forward position
6.63 m (21 ft 9 in) hull only
Width: 3.30 m (10 ft 10 in)
Height: 2.7 meters~ (9 ft~)
Dismounts: 0
Engine: 5A turbocharged diesel 908 hp
Speed: 64.4 km/h (40 mph) (road)
48 km/h (30 mph) (cross country)
Range: 460 km (290 mi), 700 km (430 mi) with fuel drums
Armament: 120mm L/52mm Smoothbore
Defense: Dolly Parton composite armor
Special equipment:
Price: 1.45 million
DPR: Depends

More information at our catalogue.

As a replacement for the Titan-7LD, the Titan-7M2V has western explosive reactive armor. The exact kind of ERA is very similar to BLAZER and TUSK ERA, being leftover stocks of both from various nations. This mixed with the "Dolly Parton" armor allows the front and part of the sides of the tank to be very well protected against HEAT, along with KEPs below 105mm. The ERA is easily replaceable when destroyed and the armor below is simple enough to be easily repaired; meaning the tank has a chance to survive as many as four hits in the same location given enough time to heal after each hit.

The new laser-designator is leftover from old AMX-32s and is overall very effective at it's job, if being somewhat awkwardly shaped.

Each of these models used to cost 1.65 million NSD on the market. We will make more then our prototypes after our first order is called in.

Upgrade kits for your T-62s cost 900,000 NSD, with none available at the moment as we haven't made any.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Tanks, Continued

The T-72CBV has had it's old smoke launchers and composite armor torn out, so that a thicker layer of French composite armor could be added. The lower glacis plate also has some French composite armor added to it. Elektrogradian engineers introduced the format for adding ERA to the turret, while a special blend of anti-KEP and anti-HEAT ERA was invented by SWM to be added to the chassis. A series of parts based off Polish designs were added and the design is coated in a NTA woodland tank camo.

The cost for a brand new one of these tanks is 2.7 million NSD, and an order of 5,000 is required to start up production.

T-72CBV

Type: Main battle tank
Arnament:
1 × 125 mm 2A46 Smoothbore gun
1 × 7.62mm PKT coaxial
1 × .50-caliber (12.7 mm) M2HB heavy machine gun
Changes:
* Reactive armour (Grizzly)
* French Composite Armor, over front turret and lower glacis plate
* New ammo depot (If hit blow-off panel in the turret roof would direct an explosion upwards)
* The Drawa Fire-Control System
* PZLWola S-1000R diesel 1,000 hp engie
* New automatic loader.
* Targeting and surveillance sensors array

Credit for Elektrograd for his format

The Herkules 120-E is a cheaper, export-only model of the Herkules MBT developed by the Icarus Military Technology Corporation of Torsiedelle. Designed for purchase by other nations, the tank's internal computers and equipment have been swapped out for slightly older, more standard equipment of Russian design. The tank's 125mm rifled main gun has also been replaced with a standard 120mm smooth bore, although the turret still features a remote weapons system mounting a 12.7mm HMG. The tank is lightweight and reliable, but uses a composite armor different from that on Torsiedellie versions. The tank can reach speeds of approximately 37mp/h (59km/h), with an operational range of 270 miles.

The cost for a brand new one of these tanks is 3.7 million NSD, and an order of 5,000 is required to start up production.

A T-64 varient, modified to fit Vadians and to fit their logistics. It was the first model to actually use Vadian ERA and was a testbed for the T-64.

The military had a hard time weaning off of the Titan-6, which was effective and roomy; so any version of the T-64 was going to be adopted late in the mid 70s. The roomy version was called the "Sledge" and adopted by the armor divisions of the Vadian Army. In the early 80s, it was passed down to the Vadian National Defenders and plans were made to give it ERA. After this was done, this specific model was in use and it saw heavy fighting in both the "Han Wars", proving it up to snuff.

The tank has been adapted to the needs of Vadia, being very comfortable to be in and much better then the first few T-64s variants. A reliable diesel engine, a custom bustle on a custom turret, a layer of Vadian Kodiak, and a special M2 with a custom mount are all features of this tank that put it above the rest of the T-64s. It has been lovingly maintained for decades and comes with a number of spare parts should it ever need them.

The cost for a brand new one of these tanks is 2.3 million NSD, and an order of 5,000 is required to start up production.

Further work is being done, product is as seen for now.

The Titan 9A2 Tank has an overall cost of .7 million NSD more then comparative T-84 Oplot-Ms on the market, while having access to better ammo, a better fire-control system, more anti-infantry/vehicle/helicopter machine-guns, and better ERA. The upgrade cost from a normal T-84 Oplot-M Is a good 3.7 million, since most of the cost of the tank is in the turret and ERA. At just 5.2 million NSD, it's a highly capable tank that is worth every single penny spent on it, performing better then even more expensive tanks.

The tank puts up a very good fight, better than Leopard 2A5s while costing the same or less.

The old Abrams M1A2 TUSK was a formidable and excellent tank. To this day it is one of the three best tanks that can't be traced to a current military arms company and has been lost to the wind as to who owns the rights to it.

The M1A2F features fiber-optic cables to shave a few tons off.

TUSK IIR replaced the old M2 RWS with a new remote controlled M302 HMG firing NATO 50 cal. The back has been covered with a slat armor, based off the Stryker design. It also features improved single layer TUSK ERA, with a layer of curved NERA to reflect or slow incoming attacks. To top it all off, the old M2 that was removed and replaced with the RWS, is mounted on top of the barrel.

All of these minor adjustments mean that the tank is almost perfect for urban warfare, effectively being equally protected from almost all sides.

Editors note: There has been 20,000 M1A2 SLPs recovered from Beshmakas, Genoa, and The Federal Army of Arcu. These models can be upgraded and sold for 9 million NSD. There is a further reserve from "Def Co" of M1A1 tanks that can be upgraded as well.

The cost for a brand new one of these tanks is 8.5 million NSD, and an order of 5,000 is required to start up production.. Kits to upgrade your own tanks cost around 1.8 million NSd, there is currently 2950 of these on order.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:50 am, edited 14 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Tank Attachments
Explosive Reactive Armor, comes in the shape of what looks like blocks of steel that provide additional armor to your tanks.

ERA is actually explosives that are specially designed to counter-act rockets, missiles, shells, and sabot rounds that hit the tank. ERA is not very heavy or expensive, while coming in a wide number of shapes for different uses. We will be showing various kinds on here soon enough, but until then you have only two kinds to bid on.

There is a order of Blazer ERA, enough to fit on around 10,000 to 12,000 T-55s or T-62s. Blazer ERA is larger and can only cover so much of a tank. It takes very little time to install however, while providing protecting from portable rockets or HEAT rounds fired from tanks. The starting bid is at 200,000 USD per tank fitted.

Kontakt-5 is much smaller, so when it gets hit less of the tank is exposed. This leads to taking longer to fit it to takes and rising costs however. The good news is that it's easy to fit anywhere on a tank and that it protects against sabot rounds from tanks. Nothing short of a 130mm gun pushing grade-A sabots is going to get past one of these babies on the first try.

Kontakt-5 has been around as long as the T-72B, but as you probably guess is one of the many things what separates really good T-72Bs in second world countries from terrible computer-less T-72 Monkey models that explode violently when breathed on. You can't exactly make Kontakt-5 yourself and you really wish you had something like it, if only someone was selling working kits of it. Oh wait, we are. We have enough to fit 5,000 T-72s, 10,000 T-55s, and 1,000 T-62s. You can only bid on a whole order, not a portion of one.

Cost for conversion is typically 400,000 NSD.

Helicopters
The M-27 Crocodile V2 is the imported Minrozian version of the Hind-D, that was updated to Hind-V status a few months ago. What made this gunship special was that it was converted to entirely focus on providing fire-support and neglected the ability to carry passengers. Other imported versions of the Crocodile were used as transport, but at the moment those helis will be retained in reserve units. After years of use, the remaining "Hind-Vs" were updated to "V2" models, which use features of the South African "Super Hind" and Aerodyne Inc. technology from Etoile Arcture. Helicopter is lighter, has a more efficent, more powerful engine, and the following systems: a digital computer core, a new Doppler radar, GPS-assisted navigational system, the ARINC Mil-Std 1553 data-bus, and the Carl Zeiss Optronics Argos 410-Z airborne observation system turret.

A single 12.7 "50 cal" four barrel mini-gun sits under the nose, as it replaced the old Minorozian gun in order to comply with NTA/CoHRE logistics, recently these were upgraded to point at what the gunner was looking at (Use of special helmet and software required, feature in recent American helicopters). It's wings carry four Hydra 70 rocket-pods, with 26 of these rockets for each pod. Four Spike-LR II Missiles are mounted, four on the end of a pylon on each wing; ready to disable tanks with the press of a button after a few seconds to lock-on.

The two Hydra 70 rocket-pods in the middle of each wing can we swapped out for rocket pods that carry 26 TALON Laser Guided Rockets, each. Said platform is a laser-guided upgrade for the Hydra-70. Another option is replacing the "mini-gun" with a flexible GIAT dual feed 20mm (M693) autocannon.

There is also the ability to have the helicopter mounted with a Soviet/Russian or Sino/Chinese munition line, with required software as well.

The parts that were removed will be given for free with each helicopter, so that you can adapt it to your munition needs. A brand new model requires each one costs 15 million USD and an order of at least 500 to justify new production, but comes with free training personnel and a logistics advisor to help you get it set up.

The AH-1 Cobra was one of the cheapest and fastest attack helicopters the world had ever known. While Hinds were slow, big, expensive, and were not prioritized toward fire-support; the Cobra was everything many nations in the world needed. After many updates it was given a second engine so it could operate at sea, it's propeller blades were doubled, the software was updated, the engines were updated, and the wings were adjusted to carry even more raw firepower. Eventually the design was given a 20mm gatling gun that was designed to face wherever the gunner was looking with his special helmet.

The Viper model, the last update that the outside world ever made was a great chopper that matched very evenly with the Apache while being considerably cheaper. The NTA wanted to take things a step further and started by changing the back propeller. After that the software was modified and updated, so that it could accept brand-new missiles to go with it. The final change to the design was updating the top of the main rotorblade, so that it had a sensor module on it, based on technology for the defunct Comanche helicopter. Overall, the Taipan is just another way the Cobra has been updated to keep the best technology available to many nations, while keeping down cost.

The "Taipan" has four mounts that each can accept any of the following: Hydra 70 rocket pods of 19 rockets each, Hellfire/SPIKE-ER missile pods of four missiles each, AGM-176 Griffin missile pods of 8 missiles each, and CRV7 rockets of 14 rockets. On the end of each wing is can accept one AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missile as well.

A Griffin, is a laser guided missile that is comparable to a Javalin missile in size and use. It's a cheap, more efficient replacement to the Hellfire. The NTA found that if Griffins were mounted to UAVs or helicopters, then the odds of collateral damage were much lower. On the same front, the missile was smaller and thus could be carried in larger numbers. This resulted in one Taipan gunner taking out 16 T-72s with the help of his pilot.

The CRV7 is very similar to the dumb-fire Hydra 70 rocket that is spammed into mass formations of lightly protected hostiles. The difference is that it's made to be twice as precise and travels around twice as far. Recon helis are mounted with the CRV-7 so that their small frames have plenty of missiles to snipe targets with, without risk of being shot down. The CRV-7 has a laser-guided variant known as the CRV7-PG and an anti-tank variant with a WDU-5002/B FAT warhead. This flechette anti-tank round, contains five tungsten-reinforced steel flechettes and from extreme distances can disable a T-72 if it hits the exposed top or side armor.

The DPR for both of the above missiles comes with any purchase of 20 or more helicopters free of charge. A brand new AH-2 costs 35 million NSD and a minimal order of 500 to justify production. The upgrade kits to take a Viper and make it a Taipan is 3 million USD, of which there is 200 of. The kits to update an older model are at 15 million USD and are in the supply of 800 of them. If you buy an upgrade kit, the right to make the missiles comes at 5 million extra.
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 am, edited 11 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Rations

Times become tough, you feel like the world hates you. You are staring death in the face and all you have is your will, those beside you, and a sealed box that comes three to a crate. There are ten crates, there is a barrel is filled with layers of charcoal and sand, with a tap at the end where the filtered water comes out. There is a ten stainless steel cooking pots, they can each hold three cans of soup. You crack open a crate, perhaps with an ax, a rifle, a crowbar, or your hands. You pick up a box and you open it, tearing the top off. Inside you find nine small aluminum cans of pressed crackers, that are very high in carbs. There is a three cans, one each of stew, soup, and canned meat. There is three forks and three spoons, made of plastic. You and a few others all agree to have the same canned item. You sit around the pot and watch it boil your items, before pouring them into bowls or carefully back into the cans it came from. The meal is warm, it's salty and filing. You dip your thick crackers in it and drink water boiled safe in another pot. You feel your stomach fill up, the energy enter you.

You look over at the packet of pressed cereal, which is sweet and full of sugar. After you finish it as well, you and others are now full. It might take two or three of these meals to carry you a whole day. It might get repetitive and annoying, but you know in your heart it's good, honest food. It isn't perfect, but you it will help you make it just another day. That's fine, you have Determination

The Determination Ration is designed to provide all the of minerals, nutrients, and calories to survive. It's designed to be cheap, simple, and based around foods that people in first world countries eat all the time. During natural disasters or food shortages, cereal, crackers, and canned items are hoarded. These are things grab first off the shelves when they are scared and for good reason. We have tested our product over and over, having people live off it for a week at a time. It's not easy, but the results have been consistent and very positive.

The ten crates, ten cooking pots, and barrel can feed 90 people at once. They come at 400 NSD in all, which comes down to 4.44NSD per person to meet their food, water, and cooking needs. Cooking charcoal to boil all the water and cook all the food for this, can be had for 50NSD. Ten small cooking units to have the charcoal burning at, while the pot rests over it, can be had for 50NSD.

If you already have enough cooking pots and a source of clean water (Or kept your barrel from the last shipment), the order comes down to 300NSD.

Details on the ration are at Here.

The ration typically provides a third of the calories needed for war-fighter who is in combat or heavy exercise. The cheapest competitor offers rations at 7 NSD, so we offer these MRE style rations at 6.6 NSD. Our largest competitor charges 7.78 NSD a ration.

We advise you buy two of our rations, per soldier, per week, and mix them in with your own ration. We will be releasing more rations soon, so that your soldiers have more options. Be aware, This Ocean Series ration doesn't violate any religious dietary requirements and is suitable for a humanitarian ration.

Payment or Exchange Forms
Code: Select all
[b]Organization (Who is buying?): [/b]
[b]Product (What are they buying?): [/b]
[b]Bid (What is the payment plan?): [/b]

A standard factory package comes with blueprints for the building, blueprints for all the weapons above, and an expert who can help you add your own weapons to the factory lineup if you so choose. You will not have the rights to sell your weapons to any nations but your own, unless you want to add the weapons to our "stockpile". Once the weapons are in our stockpile; they will be counted as weapons we can sell at anytime and you will get the whole customer payment minus the cut we take.

Each package is ten million NSD, the factory should turn out hundreds of weapons a day.

[b]Organization (Who is paying for a factory):[/b]
[b]Number (How many are they going to build): [/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]

Giveaway Forms

Currently the prizes are:

1. 300,000 Ration "D2", Think of it as a mixture of chocolate, healthy plant fats flavored like chocolate, powdered 2% milk, sugar, and some preservation agents. The bars last years if unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, or just two years if moved around in a hot or wet place for too long. Each bar has 600 calories and is valued at least at 1.30 NSD.
2. 1,200,000 cartridges of 7.62x39mm AKM or 9x19mm pistol, specifically training ammo that uses a hardened plastic, which should never be fired upon a person due to it being too lethal for non-lethal use and not lethal enough for war. This ammo uses quality gunpowder and our special nickle alloy, which is stronger and cheaper then standard brass. The brass requires special reloading equipment, but can be reloaded up to eleven times even with +P+ loadings.
3. 2,500 ALPA Ballistic Vests, scroll up to see the description and pictures of this amazing product.

You get one of the prizes, if you apply for it and pass a background check. You get a second prize, can be a different one or the same one again, if someone claims a prize or orders, and claims you referred them. If someone you referred, refers another person, and that person drops their name or organization, you get a third prize.

An additional prize, can be claimed if you name an old vehicle/Rifle you still have in service or in a warehouse. Can be a T-55,an AKM, a Jeep, or even a MP5!

[b]Organization (Who is claiming the prize?): [/b]
[b]Product (What prize/s are you claiming?): [/b]
[b]Who Refereed You?:[/b]
[b]Name Old Vehicle/Rifle In Stock?:[/b]
Last edited by Pentaga Giudici on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:59 am, edited 10 times in total.
Pentagonal Armaments

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:39 am

Organization (Who is buying?): Royal Defense Force of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Product (What are they buying?): 500 ERA Units, 1.5 million ALPA Vests.
Bid (What is the payment plan?): All will be wired upon acceptance.

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester wrote:Organization (Who is buying?): Royal Defense Force of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester

To: Royal Defense Force of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Subject: Your Order

We ran a credit check on you and you have the funds to pay for this order, you have been approved. You order will be sent as soon as half of the money arrives and should get their in about a week, as most of our orders do.

Before we ship your ERA, can you specify which of the two kinds of ERA we sell; that you are ordering?

With love, Pentagonal Armaments
Pentagonal Armaments

Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester
Attaché

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester wrote:Organization (Who is buying?): Royal Defense Force of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester

To: Royal Defense Force of Sir Cumberbun of Gloucester

We ran a credit check on you and you have the funds to pay for this order, you have been approved. You order will be sent as soon as half of the money arrives and should get their in about a week, as most of our orders do.

Before we ship your ERA, can you specify which of the two kinds of ERA we sell; that you are ordering?

Dear Sirs,

The Blazer version is the one in question. Thank you for your acceptance.

Sincerely,

Sir Cumberbun

Kingdom of Peppers
Secretary

Founded: Apr 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Peppers » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Organization (Who is buying?): Ministry of Environmental & Community Protection of the Community of the Kingdom of Peppers
Product (What are they buying?): For small arms; 25,000 SWM M2A2 Operators, 250 SWM M16A5 Operators. For armor units; 200 Titan-6U tanks. For air units; 5 Taipan AH-2 attack helicopters.
Bid (What is the payment plan?): We will pay you once you have, as with the above customer, run a credit check on us. We are trying to equip a Militia to defend the populace and an Environmental & Personnel Protection Guard (or EPPG) to act as an elite guard unit. The 25,000 Operators will be used to equip the regular forces, while the advanced versions will be given to the EPPG. The tanks will be mostly used for the Militia, save maybe 25 which will go toward forming the Pepper Guard. The Pepper Guard will be an elite shock unit, and its basic building block will be your 6U tank. The helicopters will be dedicated to the EPPG, save for one that will be sent to the Pepper Guard.

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon May 02, 2016 5:00 pm

Kingdom of Peppers wrote:Organization (Who is buying?): Ministry of Environmental & Community Protection of the Community of the Kingdom of Peppers
Product (What are they buying?): For small arms; 25,000 SWM M2A2 Operators, 250 SWM M16A5 Operators. For armor units; 200 Titan-6U tanks. For air units; 5 Taipan AH-2 attack helicopters.
Bid (What is the payment plan?): We will pay you once you have, as with the above customer, run a credit check on us. We are trying to equip a Militia to defend the populace and an Environmental & Personnel Protection Guard (or EPPG) to act as an elite guard unit. The 25,000 Operators will be used to equip the regular forces, while the advanced versions will be given to the EPPG. The tanks will be mostly used for the Militia, save maybe 25 which will go toward forming the Pepper Guard. The Pepper Guard will be an elite shock unit, and its basic building block will be your 6U tank. The helicopters will be dedicated to the EPPG, save for one that will be sent to the Pepper Guard.

To: Kingdom of Peppers

We ran a credit check on you and you have the funds to pay for this order, you have been approved. You order will be sent as soon as half of the money arrives and should get their in about a week, as most of our orders do. We advise you pay ten percent a month, with a 10% interest on top per year.

We will not approve any further orders until we can be sure that we definitely won't be fighting you in the future.

Pentagonal Armaments

Corpa
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corpa » Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Organization (Who is buying?):Corpa
Product (What are they buying?): 8 Titan-6s and 5,000 Alpa Vest's and 10,000 6.356x46mm ammo crates to go with the ammo and 10,000 FAA M-16B1 Reserves
Bid (What is the payment plan?):Half cash in advance the rest upon delviry

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Wed May 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Corpa wrote:Organization (Who is buying?):Corpa
Product (What are they buying?): 8 Titan-6s and 5,000 Alpa Vest's and 10,000 6.356x46mm ammo crates to go with the ammo and 10,000 FAA M-16B1 Reserves
Bid (What is the payment plan?):Half cash in advance the rest upon delviry

To: Corpa

We ran a credit check on you and you have the funds to pay for this order, you have been Denyed for being traitorous slaver dogs and your high likelyhood of being a future enemy. Your orders will be denyed from here on forward, nothing you can do will convince us to approve you.

With concern, Pentagonal Armaments
Pentagonal Armaments

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu May 26, 2016 4:33 am

Organization (Who is buying?):People Liberation Group
Product (What are they buying?):
X55-SWM O Rifle
Bid (What is the payment plan?):Paid in person after delivery in front of President Tao High school, a jaguar jeep(a 1987 Toyota Pick up truck with a machine gun on the back and the Toyota sign on the back is replaced by "PLG")should be waiting outside the school with two Tasmanian soldiers waiting outside
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon May 30, 2016 8:46 am

Vulkata wrote:Organization (Who is buying?):People Liberation Group
Product (What are they buying?):
X55-SWM O Rifle
Bid (What is the payment plan?):Paid in person after delivery in front of President Tao High school, a jaguar jeep(a 1987 Toyota Pick up truck with a machine gun on the back and the Toyota sign on the back is replaced by "PLG")should be waiting outside the school with two Tasmanian soldiers waiting outside

To: People Liberation Group.

We ran a credit check on you and you have the funds to pay for this order, you have been Denyed for being acumbags for hire and your high likelyhood of being a future enemy. Your orders will be denyed from here on forward, nothing you can do will convince us to approve you.

We will also be supplying your enemies with the exact weapons you ordered, for free; due to our computer delays.

Pentagonal Armaments

New Colishi
Attaché

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Colishi » Mon May 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Pentaga Giudici wrote:
Vulkata wrote:-snip-

"We will take that" A basic infantry soldier said and he has 12 friends behind his back and once he grabbed the weapons he points at the cashier register.

"New Colishi will use this not only to destroy the PLG but Vulkata as well, give us all your weapons now!" and he isn't kidding but New Colishian's are stupid and the military infantry are stupider as well
Please be noted that this is a puppet nation used for IC and maybe goof off

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 am

To: The World
Subject: The Gun Battle

The following infomation is copied with permission from Watchfront News.

"Around a dozen soldiers in New Colishi uniforms tried to intercept a small shipment, but they arrived at the wrong location. They were promptly gunned down in a large gun-battle that resulted in four dead and eight wounded NTA citizens."

Because of what has happened, we will be increasing our connections to liberation and human rights movements around the world, along with increasing our security around the world.

Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself

Our amazing cartridge is now available in cheaper steel and old military grade versions, perfect for less funded paramilitary or military factions, along with civilian defense and plinking. Consider steel-cased ammo for training. We can also offer you steel-cased planks if you so desire.

Other ammos will be adapted and sold as we are ready to release them.

Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:46 pm

This high quality M1911 is chambered of course in .45 ACP, but is also completely capable of handling the hardcore .45 Super round as well. For months production was small and local in order to meet a few orders of operators, private military companies, and militias. With growing demand, production has shot up.

Currently the model only holds seven rounds plus one in the chamber, but we are considering a double-fed version. At the moment the gun also comes with a free silencer, along with a strong steel magazine with small round-count holes in the side. This model also comes with adjustable sights, as expected, along with a flip thumb safety on the left side.

All models are test-fired and sighted before being placed on the market.

Pentagonal Armaments

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:55 pm

The Tex-2016 Kalash After buying last year over 58 million AKMs from the Confederation of Texas, the NTAAS is eager to flip these AKs for a profit.

Over a million were offered as part of a raffle, while another million will be offered in another event.

To make them more market-able, a series of modifications are made to these AKMs. They are first given a 17 NSD SAW style grip, at the reduced cost of 15 NSD. After that a mount slot is welded to the left side of the lower receiver and a scope mount is installed, adding a hundred and twenty NSD. The flash-hider is commonly sold at 50 NSD, but a thread is added to the barrel for free with the flash-hider. Finally you have the Galil style stock offered in limited amounts world-wide for over 100 NSD, but is added and installed with the proper mods to the lower receiver, for 70 NSD.

And on top of that, we unlike our competition designed the stock to fold to the right so it won't hit your scope mount, because of course we did. If that wasn't enough of a steal, you get the old handgrip and stock as spares, perhaps as parts for other AKMs.

For just 485 NSD, you can get a full working AKM, 1,000,000 of them converted to order.
We have 0 of these rifles and they cost 400NSD each as they are from storage.

Length: 40 inches
Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
Rate of Fire: 600 Rounds per Minute
Range: 400 meters
Weight: 8.5~ pounds
Pentagonal Armaments

Kettu
Attaché

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kettu » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:08 pm

tag

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade