NATION

PASSWORD

The Hoofington Reapers (Pony RP Group, Chat)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

The Hoofington Reapers (Pony RP Group, Chat)

Postby Ozzy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:48 pm

We are the Hoofington Reapers!

The Hoofington Reapers received its name from the gladiator-esque faction in Fallout Equestria Project Horizons. This is a role play group primarily established to help centralize and coordinate the pony role plays in P2TM; including brainstorming, RP advertising, and encouragement of collaborative projects. Simply put, unify and organize MLP role players.

We are open to all ideas pony related! Got a sappy fanfic setting in mind that you're too embarrassed to share!? Well tell us all about it! We'll help you turn that damn thing right around and give you what you need to extract a decent role play from it! Got a wonderful idea in mind but lack the players to make it a reality? Well stop by here and share it with us!

I also intend to use the group as a communicative method to break down the walls between various Fallout Equestria role plays and remove that odd sense of competition. We're all friends here.

What does it mean to be a member of NationStates' Hoofington Reapers?
It means gaining access to our organizational resources and participating in whatever role plays we may hold. Now, not every MLP-based role play in the Multiverse must pass through us to exist, mind you. We're just an optional OOC RP group that aims to bring together fellow pony role players with a sense of camaraderie, and to act as a conduit between different canon/ideas. Don't worry, you won't be tied down with responsibilities bearing the title, but understand this is a merit-based community.

What can be discussed here?
Anything pony related! We're all about world building with MLP source. Sure, you can chat up trivial non-pony things with your fellow Reapers about their daily lives and whatnot, but we certainly won't condone advertisement of your RP if it isn't pony related.

Do we have to be familiar with Fallout Equestria canon to join?
Absolutely not. I fell in love with the idea of naming an RP group after a faction from the Fallout Equestria storyline and trying to mimic their culture.

What role plays will the Reapers hold?
I intend to host little fun competitions of the gladiatorial nature, exclusive to Reapers. If this gets off the ground and people start congregating here, then it'll also involve plenty of open MLP role plays under our guidance.

Rules: Real easy to follow here...
[*] Be courteous to your fellow Reapers, friends. No trollbaiting, flaming, and the like.
[*] Don't come in here just to tell us you don't like ponies or bronies, please.

About applications.... It's short, easy, and just a formal consent to add you to the member list!
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Why do you want to be a Reaper?
What do you like about role playing?

Signature: I would be so grateful if you don't mind putting this in your signature.
Code: Select all
[b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=367060]Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers[/url][/b]
Last edited by Ozzy on Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Members

Current Role Plays
  • Fallout Equestria: Third Time's the Charm IC/OOC

Affiliates
Last edited by Ozzy on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:49 pm

/reserved post

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:08 am

Nation Name: The Underwater Utopia of Das Metro!

I'd like to be a Reaper because I think that this is a fine way to maybe make some new friends, and stay up to date with the MLP roleplays going on! Not to mention that the Reapers are badass!

It's the experience is general that draws me. I've always been attracted to RPG's, tabletop or otherwise. When I happened across RP'ing, I thought it was pretty amazing! There's room to move with absolutely fluidity, I really can do whatever I like. I can take the creativity of tabletop RPG's, strip away all the mechanical rules, and just write!
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Founder Thoth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Founder Thoth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:14 am

tag

Xathulon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xathulon » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:20 am

Nation Name:
Xathulon.
Why do you want to be a Reaper?:
It's such a wise choice to be part of the Reaper community as such to enjoy friendly roleplays with and all the rest of the Reaper members. Being part of the Reaper community could possibly, without a doubt, raise some eyes towards the hilltop of this place whenever we establish local roleplays for all members to enjoy. Let it be hope to gain more members.
What do you like about role playing?:
Oh, I absolutely love the concepts of it. You have storytelling then you have the decorative ratings of how or what your post looks like and so on and so forth. Before coming to Nation States, I did a bunch of Fantasy roleplays based on the Elder Scroll series or Diablo or Warcraft. But trying something new, such as via Nation, is probably the most fun I've had in awhile.
Last edited by Xathulon on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."
OverviewInternationalMiscellaneous
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto! Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto!" - Styx, Mr. Roboto.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Das Metro and Xathulon, welcome aboard!

We most likely will be covering fantasy concepts in our little side-RPs.

Xathulon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xathulon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 am

So what should our first roleplay be about? Since it's Fantasy-Tech, I assume it'll be based off of a Video Game most likely.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:27 am

Xathulon wrote:So what should our first roleplay be about? Since it's Fantasy-Tech, I assume it'll be based off of a Video Game most likely.

Could be ^~^ Could also just 'flex' Equestria's existing fantasy elements. Flesh out magic more, more creatures about. Maybe have it back in a different time period, pre-Equestria, time of Nightmare Moon, etc.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Xathulon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xathulon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 am

Das Metro wrote:
Xathulon wrote:So what should our first roleplay be about? Since it's Fantasy-Tech, I assume it'll be based off of a Video Game most likely.

Could be ^~^ Could also just 'flex' Equestria's existing fantasy elements. Flesh out magic more, more creatures about. Maybe have it back in a different time period, pre-Equestria, time of Nightmare Moon, etc.

Or you could shapeshift the Timber Wolfs into Werewolf form vs Equines. In the end, a massive war breaks out.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:41 am

Xathulon wrote:
Das Metro wrote:Could be ^~^ Could also just 'flex' Equestria's existing fantasy elements. Flesh out magic more, more creatures about. Maybe have it back in a different time period, pre-Equestria, time of Nightmare Moon, etc.

Or you could shapeshift the Timber Wolfs into Werewolf form vs Equines. In the end, a massive war breaks out.

There's a thought. Although, it does leave a lot of questions. Why the war happens, what is the source of the wereponies, etc.
Just call me Metro OOC

Xathulon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Xathulon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Das Metro wrote:
Xathulon wrote:Or you could shapeshift the Timber Wolfs into Werewolf form vs Equines. In the end, a massive war breaks out.

There's a thought. Although, it does leave a lot of questions. Why the war happens, what is the source of the wereponies, etc.

That is actually an excellent question. I may think about that... I'm also gonna make another roleplay for my region.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Das Metro wrote:There's a thought. Although, it does leave a lot of questions. Why the war happens, what is the source of the wereponies, etc.

I was thinking of holding a gladiatorial war between custom city-states!

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:16 am

Ozzy wrote:
Das Metro wrote:There's a thought. Although, it does leave a lot of questions. Why the war happens, what is the source of the wereponies, etc.

I was thinking of holding a gladiatorial war between custom city-states!

Now that'd be something interesting! :p Something pre-Equestria maybe?
Just call me Metro OOC

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:03 am

Das Metro wrote:Now that'd be something interesting! :p Something pre-Equestria maybe?

I was thinking of something multiverse, players choose factions from other fanon settings and these city-states represent them. Then duke it out until the last pair of cities is standing.

Simply put, it's Hunger Games between factions. There won't be any particular storyline other than one fighting over the other, but I would need help developing it.

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Das Metro wrote:Now that'd be something interesting! :p Something pre-Equestria maybe?

I was thinking of something multiverse, players choose factions from other fanon settings and these city-states represent them. Then duke it out until the last pair of cities is standing.

Simply put, it's Hunger Games between factions. There won't be any particular storyline other than one fighting over the other, but I would need help developing it.

Still sounds like fun :p When you say 'multiverse', do you mean different universes and fanon settings as in say, bringing in folk from another franchise (DC, Marvel, etc.) or a faction of bat ponies, your own changeling hive, that sort of thing?
Just call me Metro OOC

Luna the Savior
Secretary

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna the Savior » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm

This sounds quite intriguing! I like the idea of a gladiatorial event involving different factions. I think it would be a good first RP to get to know each other's RP styles and a little bit about who they are. If all goes well I'm sure a few members of the NLR would happily join this group.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Luna the Savior wrote:This sounds quite intriguing! I like the idea of a gladiatorial event involving different factions. I think it would be a good first RP to get to know each other's RP styles and a little bit about who they are. If all goes well I'm sure a few members of the NLR would happily join this group.

Well we look forward to your participation!

Luna the Savior
Secretary

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Luna the Savior » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 am

Do you guys and gals think that the arena should be like a Colosseum, or more like the Hunger Games arenas with potentially deadly traps, varying terrain etc. Also how big should the arena be? Do we want the event to last several hours IG or over several days with the need to survive the elements? I'm quite looking forward to this event :)

Das Metro
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Luna the Savior wrote:Do you guys and gals think that the arena should be like a Colosseum, or more like the Hunger Games arenas with potentially deadly traps, varying terrain etc. Also how big should the arena be? Do we want the event to last several hours IG or over several days with the need to survive the elements? I'm quite looking forward to this event :)

I'm partial to a Hunger Games-like situation. A plain colosseum would make for a quick and bloody fight that would probably be really entertaining to watch, but would make for a pretty short RP. An arena with varied environments would have new strategy and all! :D
Just call me Metro OOC

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Nation Name:
The United Pony States of Silverdale (Legokiller)
Ozzy invited me to be apart of this group.
It allows me to create fun characters, and set them out to other player's worlds that might lead to pain and suffering happiness and joy. Also build a world to celebrate things I like, and make my own nation.
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 am

Legokiller wrote:Nation Name:
The United Pony States of Silverdale (Legokiller)
Ozzy invited me to be apart of this group.
It allows me to create fun characters, and set them out to other player's worlds that might lead to pain and suffering happiness and joy. Also build a world to celebrate things I like, and make my own nation.

Lol that's very interesting, welcome aboard Legokiller.

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:44 am

Nation Name: The Doom Legions

I want to try to get a bit more involved and connected with these parts of NS and of course who wouldn't want to be part of the baddest and meanest fighters in the Hoof?

The limitless potential of it all. You can create anything you can think of and just completely set loose your imagination, wich for me feels like a magical experience.
I've also met a lot of nice people through RP's and found RP's to be a great way to learn to know other people better.
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:09 am

Doom Legions wrote:Nation Name: The Doom Legions

I want to try to get a bit more involved and connected with these parts of NS and of course who wouldn't want to be part of the baddest and meanest fighters in the Hoof?

The limitless potential of it all. You can create anything you can think of and just completely set loose your imagination, wich for me feels like a magical experience.
I've also met a lot of nice people through RP's and found RP's to be a great way to learn to know other people better.

Hello Doom Legions! It's nice to have you here!

Doom Legions
Minister

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Doom Legions » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:31 am

Ozzy wrote:Hello Doom Legions! It's nice to have you here!

And it's nice to be here :D
Cum is stored in the brain, and I've got a headache.
Born2shit4ced2wipe
All of my friends are dead (:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse