NATION

PASSWORD

The Comperior (OOC, FT, Slice of Life, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Sorry for my disappearance, internet troubles DX.
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:53 am

Currently 60% of the way through my exams, I'll resume RPing and other shenanigans on NS after I've completed all of them, which will be by next Thursday.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:28 am

Lemunaria wrote:Sorry for my disappearance, internet troubles DX.

Me most of this week, to make matters worse I couldn't do my homework because of it so I feel ya.

The Blazing Aura wrote:Currently 60% of the way through my exams, I'll resume RPing and other shenanigans on NS after I've completed all of them, which will be by next Thursday.

Not a problem I perfectly understand that. I'm laid back enough that as long as this doesn't die I am content.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:32 am

I'm still here, I'll try to post in the IC even if Straus never answered my question.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 am

Tracian Empire wrote:I'm still here, I'll try to post in the IC even if Straus never answered my question.

Good to know. :) And yeah that happens with Straus more times then I care to count but that happens to a lot of people (occasionally I have missed full blown apps to my embarrassment)

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:30 am

Tracian Empire wrote:I'm still here, I'll try to post in the IC even if Straus never answered my question.

What question

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:Straus, would it be okay for my character to report to yours as the security officer he "officially" is?

Here you go Straus.

Lemunaria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemunaria » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Have you ever been gone so long that you're not sure how to continue when you come back..
A nation plagued by bad writing from when I was 16, that I can't be bothered to change..so enjoy.

New Strausberg
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Strausberg » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Straus, would it be okay for my character to report to yours as the security officer he "officially" is?

Here you go Straus.

Oh yes that would be fine.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Lemunaria wrote:Have you ever been gone so long that you're not sure how to continue when you come back..

Me right now

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Well I did ask Fin to do something but that may not happen any time soon. Sorry for slow progression maybe I should have come up with something all our characters can do.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Well I did ask Fin to do something but that may not happen any time soon. Sorry for slow progression maybe I should have come up with something all our characters can do.

Let me amend myself: if Fin doesn't post what I had suggested soon enough then I will just move the meeting along by doing what I had asked myself (it made more sense for his character to do it).

The Blazing Aura
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Blazing Aura » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:26 am

Now free from exams and other RL stuff that has kept me busy since Wednesday. Is this still alive or are we letting it go? If the former I'll get an IC post up ASAP, if the latter it has been a pleasure RPing with you for however short a period it may have been.
Jormengand wrote:
The Blazing Aura wrote:aah f***

Nice 3000'th post.

that just makes it better.

Keep it alive!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 am

The Blazing Aura wrote:Now free from exams and other RL stuff that has kept me busy since Wednesday. Is this still alive or are we letting it go? If the former I'll get an IC post up ASAP, if the latter it has been a pleasure RPing with you for however short a period it may have been.

I really want to keep this alive but I am unsure how, neither of the people I have asked to do something (since I had something planned to happen and decided to let a couple others make the post about it) did. Combine the new semester of college with it I am busy but want to do something about this. If people are interested in what I had planned so we can see what we can do telegram me since I wanted to keep it under the wraps. Sorry if I seem incoherent I am running a slight fever.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse